Maintaining 100% condi duration?

in Warrior

Posted by: Atramentous.1923

Atramentous.1923

Hello there,

with the recent changes to the foods, it may not be that easy to reach 100% Condi Duration anymore.

Is it already known what could be the best, new meta CPS build? Haven’t seen any updates on metabattle etc. yet.

Should we get the condi/bleed/burn duration sigils on? Are there any new foods we could use in place of Rare Pizzas/Toxic Crystals?

The nerf is rather strong, logged in today morning just to check by how much it was lowered, and I am down from 100 to 76%, food/utility buffed.

I am lookin forward to hearin your ideas!

in Warrior

Posted by: Toeofdoom.6152

Toeofdoom.6152

If you are running the previous qt build try this as a stopgap:
Sinister ring to viper = about 4%
Furious tuning Crystal over toxic = about 4%
Switch to the new arms minor trait that converts precision to expertise = about 9%

No permanent changes and should get you back to about 90/95% for now

in Warrior

Posted by: Joxer.6024

Joxer.6024

If you are running the previous qt build try this as a stopgap:
Sinister ring to viper = about 4%
Furious tuning Crystal over toxic = about 4%
Switch to the new arms minor trait that converts precision to expertise = about 9%

No permanent changes and should get you back to about 90/95% for now

Yup, did just that and it works…for now.

in Warrior

Atramentous.1923

Hey, thanks for your input.

Ive just noticed that somebody also posted below:

Viper’s Shoulders (I suspect instead of Sinister, if u used Sinister shoulders and not boots?)
Sigil of Malice
Rare Veggie Pizza
Furious Tuning Crystal

Kinda shame that Furious Crystal is account bound, now I will have to level the Artificer up…

I guess there will be couple of ways of bringing Condi duration back to 100% and we’ll have to wait a bit until people find the most efficient one.

(edited by Atramentous.1923)

in Warrior

Posted by: Valik Shin.9027

Valik Shin.9027

Veggie pizza ,Full viper with the with sigil of malice brings burn and bleed to 100% with the +33% traits

Valik Shin
Darkwood Legion [DARK]
Yak’s Bend

in Warrior

Posted by: Henrik.7560

Henrik.7560

^
Full asc vipers, bleed burn traits, precision to expertise trait, and malice sigil will bring you up to 93.40% duration. Using veggie pizzas bumps it to 100.08%, and no need for expensive utilities. Tuning icicles ftw

Arcane Bastion [AB]
Elementalist Mesmer Ranger
Sea of Sorrows

in Warrior

Posted by: Switch.1870

Switch.1870

We are not yet sure if this is the “best” setup …. I ve read about a build with Nightmare + Trapper runes, which used Golden Fried Dumplings for the additional might-generation. This way you can maintain Geomancy + Strength sigills while capping out condi-duration.

Edit:
found the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26h2TAYte_Y&t=19s

I did some testing on my own regarding the mightstacking… as it is now the Might-stacks fluctuate between 16 and 25 with this setup, as opposed to perma 25 with aristocracy.

(edited by Switch.1870)

in Warrior

Posted by: Valik Shin.9027

Valik Shin.9027

We are not yet sure if this is the “best” setup …. I ve read about a build with Nightmare + Trapper runes, which used Golden Fried Dumplings for the additional might-generation. This way you can maintain Geomancy + Strength sigills while capping out condi-duration.

For ps maybe this would be better but warrior is now a top tier dps as well

Valik Shin
Darkwood Legion [DARK]
Yak’s Bend

in Warrior

Posted by: Cirian.8917

Cirian.8917

My “filthy casual” setup is unaffected by the changes.

Ascended trailblazer with dire gloves and a ring sits me on 37.00%. Traveler runes add 10%. Burn and bleed traits and sigils add 33% and 20%. That gets me to exactly 100.00% before any food or utility, so they can be whatever.

Maybe you want boon duration food & oil utility now, with 100% condi duration just from your gear. Traveler runes are also +15% boon duration so there is that angle if you’re looking for versatility.

It would be trivial to replace my heavy gear for glass viper/sinister if you want that. Then again there’s so many permutations of runes/consumables that grant 100% so it depends what you want. You can lean more DPS, more tankiness, more versatility… whatever.

in Warrior

Posted by: ugrakarma.9416

ugrakarma.9416

^
Full asc vipers, bleed burn traits, precision to expertise trait, and malice sigil will bring you up to 93.40% duration. Using veggie pizzas bumps it to 100.08%, and no need for expensive utilities. Tuning icicles ftw

Perfect.

My new open world build, is using this, with Strengt traitline and a hammer.

Hammer is incredibly OP now with last Strengt traitline, theres already a new WvW build with hammer, the hammer train is back!

in Warrior

Atramentous.1923

Hey,

I used the build from Metabattle – i.e malice sigils and full viper with aristoracy runes and toxic cry/rare pizza but am now going to transfer to the build suggested by qT guild (you can see it on their web).

It has way bigger damage output potential due to the fact you get to keep Geomancy sigils. It uses nightmare/trapper runes instead. Will be way better for 100CM/raiding.