[Merged]Stun warrior meta

in Warrior

Posted by: sorrow.2364

sorrow.2364

Everything you’ve posted.

You missed this part while being into a rush for writing your worthless post:

Please, point me out the nonsense I’ve posted and explain me why you think it is a nonsense

in Warrior

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

Warriors are OP as kitten and if you don’t think this then you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Source: 30k wub kills, champion legionnaire, 2k+ hours on 3 different wars. The amount of pressure skills (Stuns, bursties, sometimes both) that primarily the longbow/hammer build can put out is more than any class not abusing perma vigour and energy sigils can dodge – all of this while being absurdly tanky in zerkers with the healing signet and high armour. What’s more, if you fail to dodge one of these skills – pin down, backbreaker, earthshaker, staggering blow, bulls charge, list goes on – then the recurring punishment is far, far greater than any other class can put out due to the insane length and damage of combo stuns/imobs. The solution is simple, fix para sigil.

THAT BEING SAID: So much other bullkitten resides in this game that is also op as kitten, and buffed to all kitten since last patch. Spirit rangers, necromancers, and lesser so S/D thieves mainly come to mind. Nerf warrior and you get necromancer dominance, which is… uh… fun. I promise.

So basicly every class in the game except Necromancer is OP and can get out, which has Death Shroud (30k more health.)

Honestly, all 3 of my utilitys on my warrior are STUN BREAKERS

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2

(edited by Daecollo.9578)

in Warrior

Posted by: DiamondMeteor.8345

DiamondMeteor.8345

What’s amusing is that people think they are skilled running some kittenter stun build.

“Oh look, I know how to chain my control skills in tandem! I’m so good!”

Just grab a stun break and chew it on the kittening Skull Crack. It’s only strong if you let it be.

Ranger / Revenant – Crystal Desert

in Warrior

Posted by: Gwalchgwn.1659

Gwalchgwn.1659

Now thieves: How do you damage someone you dont see? And dont bring the old argument “Spam AoE”. It only works if the thief is weak.

If you have fast reflexes and they were infront of you just when they stealthed, use stuncrack. If it hits, it goes in a 7s cd (untraited I think?), if it doesn’t use your block on mace. If you by any chance run “fear me” in your utilities, don’t use it ‘till you
1) See the thief go into shadow refuge
2) See him use 3 utilities and none of them being shadow refuge.. no use keeping the skill unused then…
If you don’t have fear me and he goes into shadow refuge. Chances are that he’s perpendicular from your line view (simplified as a line straight forward), so you have a 50% chance of hitting him with a single hit attack (left or right in other words).

If it’s a 2v1 or 2v2 and you notice that the thief is targetting your buddy and not you, use your skills on the back of your buddy (Stuncrack after counting to 2, they are probably just behind him now).

That’s how I beat thieves on my warrior at least.. Also guessing their location with well placed attacks helps a lot. Ofcourse you’ll have to understand how the majority of stealthed players run around. The minority of stealthed players will actually know how to NOT run around to avoid being hit .. these are the experienced/good players. But majority of ppl you’ll meet aren’t that experienced and will run extremely predictable.

Ring of Fire
GL – “The Afternoon’s Watch” [OATH]

(edited by Gwalchgwn.1659)

in Warrior

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

We all know how massively OP stun is. It needs to be removed entirely from the game as, in this form, it’s just an I-win button at the moment.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

in Warrior

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Immobilize and stealth needs to go.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Warrior

Posted by: BlinkTwice.7932

BlinkTwice.7932

Or people learn to play the game. With ONE stun breaker i can kill a stun Warrior and Im a bunker Engie. Just play the game.

lvl 80 Bunker Engi Brooke Allana

in Warrior

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

Or people learn to play the game. With ONE stun breaker i can kill a stun Warrior and Im a bunker Engie. Just play the game.

Stun that regens faster than stun breakers = gg

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

in Warrior

BlinkTwice.7932

…..and that means it needs to go? Lol Okay suure. I stand by my statement and I play the least played and most plagued profession in the game. crap stun breakers and no stability. Stuns are not OP.

in Warrior

Posted by: Lux.7169

Lux.7169

My issues with the meta stun war are this:

-Stuns+Berserker Stance means wars can hard-counter classes like fear necro and and D/P thieves extremely well without much risk.

-Over-abundant access to stuns is far too forgiving. In gw1 if a ham-bash war missed even 1 of his KD’s then he was punished hard for it. In gw2 that’s not the case.

Honestly, though, I like seeing warriors in the meta since they’re pushing necros out and even spirit ranger to an extent. I’d much rather fight a warrrior skilled at interrupting and chain-stunning than mindless 78903451111111111111

[SoF]

in Warrior

BlinkTwice.7932

Doesnt mean, to me, that it should go. It should be more punishable if it fails. ie: Shield block/blind miss/dodge. maybe make them fall down or pull all skills on cooldown idc but Dont get rid of it. It changes too much in the game.

in Warrior

Posted by: Aza.2105

Aza.2105

Lets see. Mace stun lasts 3 secs with a 7 sec cd. Hammer stun lasts 2 secs with a 7 sec cd.

So with in a 7 sec duration you can possibly get stunned for a total of 5+ secs (more with sigil of para). You have around 4 secs to prepare for the next stun rotation. This is also not factoring in the knockdown and knockback with hammer, shield bash if you use a shield or tremor if you use a mace off hand.

A stun breaker can not keep up with that amount of CC. Its impossible. Why should anyone have to work with something so punishing when a warrior player has it easy to keep a target stunned.

In order for stun breaker to be viable against that kind of cc, they would have to have 7 sec cds with a 7 sec stability duration. Then that would be a hard counter. Until then stuns are very OP.

Also forgot to add, during that 4 sec interval of no stuns, thats how long you have to burst down the warrior before they complete the rotation again. That is not even possible with warriors massive HP pool and heal signet regen.

Amd Ryzen 1800x – Amd Fury X -64GB of ram
Windows 10

in Warrior

Posted by: mini.6018

mini.6018

Lets see. Mace stun lasts 3 secs with a 7 sec cd. Hammer stun lasts 2 secs with a 7 sec cd.

So with in a 7 sec duration you can possibly get stunned for a total of 5+ secs (more with sigil of para). You have around 4 secs to prepare for the next stun rotation. This is also not factoring in the knockdown and knockback with hammer, shield bash if you use a shield or tremor if you use a mace off hand.

A stun breaker can not keep up with that amount of CC. Its impossible. Why should anyone have to work with something so punishing when a warrior player has it easy to keep a target stunned.

In order for stun breaker to be viable against that kind of cc, they would have to have 7 sec cds with a 7 sec stability duration. Then that would be a hard counter. Until then stuns are very OP.

Also forgot to add, during that 4 sec interval of no stuns, thats how long you have to burst down the warrior before they complete the rotation again. That is not even possible with warriors massive HP pool and heal signet regen.

Warriors have 2 full andrenaline every 7 seconds? Please teach how o great master.Why you think you need perma stability on because you only know how to facerollyour keyboard spamming 12345 when skills are off cd? Dodge does not work in your toon? Blind? Aegis? Block? Stunbreak? Immob? Cc? Leap? Immunity? Stealth?

Please if you don’t kill a hammer/mace warrior in a 1v1 than you should not even be allowed to post in this subforum.Actually i believe that should be a rule to get acces to forums you need to 1v1 a stunlock war.We would be spared a lot of facepalms and tbh im starting to run out of them soon enough at this pace.

Ps :survavibility/dps buildscare another thing though.But i believe they will nerf Unsuspecting foe soon enough and the warrios can spec exclusively or balanced again, not both.

in Warrior

BlinkTwice.7932

Ive lived through a stun warrior and some other warrior as well. It took a hell of alot of thinking, but I did it. I realized I was really Only thinking of my situation and not all professions have the ability to survive that which is why I made my previous statement above.

in Warrior

Aza.2105

Warriors have 2 full andrenaline every 7 seconds? Please teach how o great master.Why you think you need perma stability on because you only know how to facerollyour keyboard spamming 12345 when skills are off cd? Dodge does not work in your toon? Blind? Aegis? Block? Stunbreak? Immob? Cc? Leap? Immunity? Stealth?

Please if you don’t kill a hammer/mace warrior in a 1v1 than you should not even be allowed to post in this subforum.Actually i believe that should be a rule to get acces to forums you need to 1v1 a stunlock war.We would be spared a lot of facepalms and tbh im starting to run out of them soon enough at this pace.

Ps :survavibility/dps buildscare another thing though.But i believe they will nerf Unsuspecting foe soon enough and the warrios can spec exclusively or balanced again, not both.

You are mistaken by talking with me as I’m a victim of warrior OP stuns. I’m speaking objectively, not subjectively like yourself.

I’ll ask you this, you are saying why should someone be able to face roll by spamming 12345. Apply that to yourself if you play a warrior, why should they be allowed to face roll by spamming stun completely disabling the player. I’d say players like yourself are more interested in player vs target than player vs player.

Windows 10

in Warrior

Posted by: Corian.4068

Corian.4068

Stability. And no, hearing how much you have to sacrifice to gain stability isn’t going to fly, since more warriors than not have a healing slot, 2 utility slots, and 30 trait points invested into things that do nothing but give them a chance to survive.

Hit level eighty
Priorities, what to do?
Spend hours with dye

in Warrior

Aza.2105

Stability. And no, hearing how much you have to sacrifice to gain stability isn’t going to fly, since more warriors than not have a healing slot, 2 utility slots, and 30 trait points invested into things that do nothing but give them a chance to survive.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Stability

There is no stability that can match warrior’s CC rate.

Windows 10

in Warrior

Posted by: Stalefish.7615

Stalefish.7615

this is by far the dumbest proposal i have ever read on this forum…
Stun has ALOT of counter play, stunbreakers are not very effective but good enough. But if that isnt satisfactory then use stability wich is pretty easily obtainable and if THAT doesn’s suit you then roll an engi and invest 20 trait points and recieve 50% less dmg when stuned or knocked down!

My guess is you play either an spirit ranger or a necro… and complaining since stuns are the counter play to you.

Also “needs” to go?! really? what “need” are you refering to? because now it doesn’t make any sence. And it is absolutely NOT a “I win” button, to claim that is severely ridiculos.

this being said, arguing that some of the warrior builds needs some balance tweeking is reasonable. But with the removal of the current meta propably won’t be neccessary.

in Warrior

Posted by: jportell.2197

jportell.2197

Or you could bring a guardian that runs oooo…. hallowed ground? Imagine that. Also teams need to figure out that sometimes kiting away from your bunker isn’t always that smart since they are the ones pumping out the AOE heals… The more you know.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in Warrior

BlinkTwice.7932

Also teams need to figure out that sometimes kiting away from your bunker isn’t always that smart since they are the ones pumping out the AOE heals… The more you know.

One of the smartest thing’s Ive read this morning lol

in Warrior

Posted by: Surreal.5243

Surreal.5243

Stunbreak, Dodge, Blind, Stability …. Close kkthxbye

Read it Backwards [BooN]

in Warrior

Posted by: silentnight warrior.2714

silentnight warrior.2714

Conditions that aplly again before condition cleaners recharge = gg
Direct damage biger than heals and his cooldown = gg

With this in mind conditions and direct damage need to go.

in Warrior

Aza.2105

Conditions that aplly again before condition cleaners recharge = gg
Direct damage biger than heals and his cooldown = gg

With this in mind conditions and direct damage need to go.

None of those cause you to lose control of your character besides fear.

Windows 10

in Warrior

Posted by: Sizzle Hint.1820

Sizzle Hint.1820

IMO it is fine the way it is except for the fact that skullcrack needs a MUCH MUCH more obvious animation (especially on asuras)

atm i have no idea if the warrior has missed his skullcrack and it’s on CD atm (my window to dps without fear to get stunned for 4seconds). If they give it a clearer animation i would be fine with it.

in Warrior

Posted by: Eurantien.4632

Eurantien.4632

#Stunbreaks

in Warrior

Posted by: Storm of the Ages.9076

Storm of the Ages.9076

It is a little ridiculous. Especially being a necro with very limited access to stability and with knockdown not yet working with stun breakers. Yes you can beat them but the fact that there is little drawback to the build is what needs to change.

in Warrior

Posted by: infantrydiv.1620

infantrydiv.1620

Actually, warriors have the luxury to take defensive utilities while still having massive burst tied to an ADEPT trait, Unsuspecting Foe. As IF warriors have trouble surviving, lmao.

Ranger//Necro

in Warrior

Posted by: tichorum.2415

tichorum.2415

We all know how massively OP stun is. It needs to be removed entirely from the game as, in this form, it’s just an I-win button at the moment.

The difference between knowing its NOT OP and is OP is skill. That is the one thing that you and all others who think stun is OP lack.

Former PvP commentator for ESL & Arenanet.

I used to run the Academy Gaming tournaments for GW2.

in Warrior

Posted by: Poxxia.1547

Poxxia.1547

Bunker-engies are (or can be) specifically build to withstand stun-warriors. That doesn’t mean, that all classes are. Nor does it mean, that it is amusing to not have control over your char for extended periods. I can’t recall anyone enjoying 3 fears in a row resulting in their death … just because their stunbreaker happened to be on cd (or even better: Someone corrupted their stability).

In other words: Think bigger than your own class/specc.

(edited by Poxxia.1547)

in Warrior

Posted by: SoLeciTO.3490

SoLeciTO.3490

-Stuns+Berserker Stance means wars can hard-counter classes like fear necro and and D/P thieves extremely well without much risk.

-Over-abundant access to stuns is far too forgiving. In gw1 if a ham-bash war missed even 1 of his KD’s then he was punished hard for it. In gw2 that’s not the case.

Honestly, though, I like seeing warriors in the meta since they’re pushing necros out and even spirit ranger to an extent. I’d much rather fight a warrrior skilled at interrupting and chain-stunning than mindless 78903451111111111111

Yup . . . This.

in Warrior

Posted by: Candar.8140

Candar.8140

Doesnt mean, to me, that it should go. It should be more punishable if it fails. ie: Shield block/blind miss/dodge. maybe make them fall down or pull all skills on cooldown idc but Dont get rid of it. It changes too much in the game.

Oh come on! The OP is clearly being too excitable and reactionary. No way should stuns be removed, because that’s beyond ridiculous, but it certainly needs to be reviewed in terms of risk versus reward.

Ask any elementalist who uses “Armor of Earth” with a 90s cooldown, 72s traited. A warrior with powerful regeneration and a stun abilities with “low” cooldowns is a problem for a d/d elementalist who is mindful of his dodge management and timely use of “Armor of Earth”.

There is a case for a stun review.

in Warrior

Posted by: jmatb.6307

jmatb.6307

This will not be a problem once Paralyzation doesn’t add an entire second to the stuns. Your QQ is somewhat justified now, but at the same time there are the following options:

dodging
kiting
stun breaks
ranged damage
blinking out of their LOS
stealth
your own CC
retreating
playing one so you know its weaknesses on your main
etc…

Mesmer does fine against Warrior 1v1

(edited by jmatb.6307)

in Warrior

Posted by: Sifu.6527

Sifu.6527

This will not be a problem once Paralyzation doesn’t add an entire second to the stuns. Your QQ is somewhat justified now, but at the same time there are the following options:

dodging
kiting
stun breaks
ranged damage
stealth
your own CC
retreating
etc…

As a necro:

dodging – I do not have access to vigor
kiting – I’m a slow kitten necro with no mobility
stun breaks – Limited stun breaks
ranged damage – Can’t because I cannot kite nor does my ranged damage really do any damage vs a berz stance warrior
blinking out of their LOS – No mobility
stealth – What stealth?
your own CC – Cant because of berz stance or they have stability
retreating – No mobility to get out
playing one so you know its weaknesses on your main – I have one and I own necro so hard

I’m not a good player so any other tips on fighting a stun warrior as a necro would be greatly appreciated. Thanls.

in Warrior

Posted by: Surreal.5243

Surreal.5243

It’s luck based when hes playing with LB. Otherwise just Kite him and Corrupt Boon (preferably when he uses elite) -> CC Chain -> GG

Use Flesh Worm, Spectral Walk, Corrupt Boons, Flesh Golem he will have a really hard time/no chance when playing without LB

Read it Backwards [BooN]

(edited by Surreal.5243)

in Warrior

Posted by: Lighter.5631

Lighter.5631

for 8 seconds, ok, tell me if you can’t survive 8 second with stealth or ds

“i think it’s an underserved nerf. now we have to slot a stun breaker??”
“berserker stance clears all CC on you and you’re still immune to CC for 8 seconds”
-Excalibur.9748

in Warrior

Posted by: Lighter.5631

Lighter.5631

dodging
kiting
stun breaks
ranged damage
stealth
your own CC
retreating
etc…

As a necro:

ranged damage – Can’t because I cannot kite nor does my ranged damage really do any damage vs a berz stance warrior
stealth – What stealth?
playing one so you know its weaknesses on your main – I have one and I own necro so hard

I’m not a good player so any other tips on fighting a stun warrior as a necro would be greatly appreciated. Thanls.

you have two AoE blinds that last almost for ever, or with minion build their stun are pretty much useless unless you have no idea how to position yourself behind minions.

“i think it’s an underserved nerf. now we have to slot a stun breaker??”
“berserker stance clears all CC on you and you’re still immune to CC for 8 seconds”
-Excalibur.9748

in Warrior

jportell.2197

Also teams need to figure out that sometimes kiting away from your bunker isn’t always that smart since they are the ones pumping out the AOE heals… The more you know.

One of the smartest thing’s Ive read this morning lol

Not even joking. What good is altruistic healing or empower if everyone is trying to fight of the point….

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in Warrior

Posted by: dash.1952

dash.1952

dodging
kiting
stun breaks
ranged damage
stealth
your own CC
retreating
etc…

As a necro:

stealth – What stealth?

As a necro player, I second this greatly. I have timed my dodges, and use every CC I have available. The problem is, the warrior has too great of a mobility with access to too many stuns for me to even be effective against them. Against decent stun warriors, yeah, I can kill them. But against a skilled stun warrior, it’s GG as there is nothing I can do to counter him (and I have timed my fear between their stability, and tried kiting with a 25% speed signet—they still catch up easily).

Some classes can deal with stun warriors more easily. The issue as a necro is, we are an easy target for them (and yes, I can drop a 5 sec stability with a 60 sec cd, which does little). I think the stun should be reviewed, because if I’m using all of my available resources and still getting stuck in massive stun locks, something is wrong.

For anyone that may think I need to learn to play, I’m ranked high on the solo leader board, and know my class mechanics extremely well as an MM. I’m not advocating for stun to be removed, just for it to be reviewed in light of the situation. I’m all for a class to be challenging, and love seeing warriors back as a competitor since their class revamping.

in Warrior

Daecollo.9578

We all know how massively OP damage is. It needs to be removed entirely from the game as, in this form, it’s just an I-win button at the moment.

Please remove damage from the game.

in Warrior

Daecollo.9578

dodging
kiting
stun breaks
ranged damage
stealth
your own CC
retreating
etc…

As a necro:

stealth – What stealth?

As a necro player, I second this greatly. I have timed my dodges, and use every CC I have available. The problem is, the warrior has too great of a mobility with access to too many stuns for me to even be effective against them. Against decent stun warriors, yeah, I can kill them. But against a skilled stun warrior, it’s GG as there is nothing I can do to counter him (and I have timed my fear between their stability, and tried kiting with a 25% speed signet—they still catch up easily).

Some classes can deal with stun warriors more easily. The issue as a necro is, we are an easy target for them (and yes, I can drop a 5 sec stability with a 60 sec cd, which does little). I think the stun should be reviewed, because if I’m using all of my available resources and still getting stuck in massive stun locks, something is wrong.

For anyone that may think I need to learn to play, I’m ranked high on the solo leader board, and know my class mechanics extremely well as an MM. I’m not advocating for stun to be removed, just for it to be reviewed in light of the situation. I’m all for a class to be challenging, and love seeing warriors back as a competitor since their class revamping.

Necromancer > Warrior

You just need to learn better tactics then spamming scepter 1 and staff 2.

Attachments:

in Warrior

Posted by: infantrydiv.1620

infantrydiv.1620

We all know how massively OP damage is. It needs to be removed entirely from the game as, in this form, it’s just an I-win button at the moment.

Please remove damage from the game.

SOOOOOOOOO original. 10/10

Ranger//Necro

in Warrior

Posted by: Nuka Cola.8520

Nuka Cola.8520

stuns should stay, its stun breakers with a 70sec CD should gtfo. Game needs more 15sec CD stun breakers.

Fact: every Thief tells you to “l2p” when the subject is to nerf stealth.

in Warrior

Posted by: dash.1952

dash.1952

Necromancer > Warrior

No offense, but I don’t play scepter, nor do I follow the meta for my builds. Please don’t assume you know my tactics or what build I am running, as it makes your assertions skewed, and detract from the premise of the discussion. I’m trying to share constructive feedback, while not putting down other players in the process.

Part of this discussion is to determine if other members in the community are encountering unreasonable* difficulty when encountering class mechanics (which in this case, is the stun warrior). By “unreasonable difficulty”, I mean this as something which Anet should determine. Feedback from the player base will help them to understand this; whether it be by sharing our frustrations, observations, or successes.

in Warrior

Daecollo.9578

Necromancer > Warrior

No offense, but I don’t play scepter, nor do I follow the meta for my builds. Please don’t assume you know my tactics or what build I am running, as it makes your assertions skewed, and detract from the premise of the discussion. I’m trying to share constructive feedback, while not putting down other players in the process.

Part of this discussion is to determine if other members in the community are encountering unreasonable* difficulty when encountering class mechanics (which in this case, is the stun warrior). By “unreasonable difficulty”, I mean this as something which Anet should determine. Feedback from the player base will help them to understand this; whether it be by sharing our frustrations, observations, or successes.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/warrior/Merged-Stun-warrior-meta/page/11#post2923191

Well i’m sorry to say but there is a thread for that already, merge this topic with that one please.

I am also sorry you never figured out the big secret Mr. Top Solo Player

in Warrior

Posted by: Kanto.1659

Kanto.1659

O’rly? I’d like to live in your world. In mine a stun warrior stuns me again before I have finished my stun breaker animation.

in Warrior

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

O’rly? I’d like to live in your world. In mine a stun warrior stuns me again before I have finished my stun breaker animation.

Hint – try to not waste your stunbreaker on short shield stun.

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in Warrior

Posted by: roamzero.9486

roamzero.9486

I think the part that you guys are neglecting with regards to stun breaks is that dodges are mixed in (which every class has access to), and other abilities such as blind/stability/etc to negate/prevent stuns. All of that adds up.

However, I wouldn’t mind seeing stun abilities get a Ride-the-Lightning treatment when they miss/get blocked/etc. Double the cooldown on misses, or maybe a mechanic similar to revealed that gets applied on a missed stun (cannot apply stuns for x seconds).

in Warrior

jportell.2197

or bring stability? one word… Guardian… Or have an engi be home bunker engis can take 53% less damage when stunned which negates a stun warriors damage for an entire team. Engis can eat a full 100b while stunned losing no 1-2k health max… Seriously warrior stuns are not that broken.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in Warrior

Posted by: Brew Pinch.5731

Brew Pinch.5731

10/10 Troll OP.

My face when Necro’s are upset about stun warriors

You do realise the “meta” build allows you to perma-stun to death with terror, right?

Enjoy your QQ thread everyone!

in Warrior

Posted by: GankSinatra.2653

GankSinatra.2653

Stuns are good it allows and even forces teamwork for both the giving and taking side. But a single class shouldnt have access to multiple ones without a major cooldown or long windup is used. ‘Wait for my stun then burst’ is much better than ‘whatever i permastun just spam your crap’.

Player A uses an immobilize so player B can get his slow but powerful stun off. Why cant we have this instead. Half the things i read are just class vs class, ‘u can permastun me too’ ‘i cant even 100% you while you’re permastunned stop whining’. Its deeper. Decreasing dodges and the, in my eyes, terrible stability mechanic should allow some stuns to be decreased as well.

Mostly i just want the stun durations and cooldowns more in line.