RUSH starting to miss again..

in Warrior

Posted by: Vert.5041

Vert.5041

This is to be expected. Missing now and again, pushing a bit beyond target when you are close and they are moving is just something you have to accept with a rush like skill, same thing happens on Rangers GS leap but to a lesser degree because the last part is an actual leap.

From my experience, in pve it’s effectiveness hasn’t increased too much but it has got rid of that annoying run in place animation before the actual attack which is nice and in pvp it’s effectiveness is increased a good bit. I’m not sure where this is due to removal of that skill lag at the end making is less easy for opponents to jus side step sometimes or if it’s has to do with the animation being more fluid and hence feeling quicker.

(edited by Vert.5041)

in Warrior

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

They didn’t fix Rush.

They don’t know how to fix any of the mobility skills and their solution was to completely change the skill as a whole, so the core problem that causes movement skills/leaps to bug out is still there.

in Warrior

Posted by: BurrTheKing.8571

BurrTheKing.8571

What annoys me is that rather than fixing the animation, they just sped it up. It looks odd.

Just an angry old man…

Old Man Burr (War), Bad Hat Ben (Engi), Manly Manny Manson (Guard)

in Warrior

Posted by: Harper.4173

Harper.4173

Still I’ll gladly take this over the state it was in before. At least now I can actually hit things.

If here they fall they shall live on when ever you cry “For Ascalon!”

in Warrior

Posted by: Scoobaniec.9561

Scoobaniec.9561

What annoys me is that rather than fixing the animation, they just sped it up. It looks odd.

Its looks like you use some kind of speedhack or something.. Right now that animation looks unnatural and makes no sense just like last swing from sword aa anyway..

in Warrior

Posted by: Simon.3794

Simon.3794

i think they just changed to how RTL works.
without cast time and all that.

there’s no cast time, so the end animation became a part of rushing so some times you will see it speed up or no animation at all because you already reach the enemy and the skill should be done by then.

and since there’s no cast time, you are not necessarily to run for 1 second even you are in the face of your enemy, so you can execute the skill right away instead.
so i actually like the new rush as it’s fast and hit decent amount of time and work similar like RTL.

(edited by Simon.3794)