Rampage

Rampage

in Warrior

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

The problem with Rampage is perception. The fist feels more like a downgrade rather than an upgrade. Therefore, Rampage auto-attack should change.

New suggestion:
Greatsword smash -> Greataxe smash -> Hammer Smash

Player starts off swinging a greatsword that will break in contact with the enemy, then a Greataxe which will also break as well, and finally with a Hammer which will break and give a blast finisher.

With this, Rampage may actually be used more often because how good it looks rather than SoR which is really weak.

5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

Rampage

in Warrior

Posted by: Grounder.7381

Grounder.7381

its useful for some jumping puzzle for its stability. soo its not that bad.

Rampage

in Warrior

Posted by: FortySeven.2698

FortySeven.2698

Good idea OP. Maybe then id even consider spending sps on it..

And really? Its not that bad because you can use it on a jump puzzle? This is an ELITE SKILL, that I wouldn’t use as a utility.

Rampage

in Warrior

Posted by: CreativeAnarchy.6324

CreativeAnarchy.6324

Unless I can use other skills such as fear, justice, shake, I’ll still continue to avoid this skill. That is probably the main reason people don’t use this skill.

I speak for my self and no one else. Only fools believe they speak for a majority.

Rampage

in Warrior

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

Unless I can use other skills such as fear, justice, shake, I’ll still continue to avoid this skill. That is probably the main reason people don’t use this skill.

Use FGJ beforehand, the cooldown is 25 seconds while the form is 20 seconds. You won’t need Fear me, nor Shake it off as Rampage give you stability and extra stuns, knockbacks, and knockdown.

5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

Rampage

in Warrior

Posted by: CreativeAnarchy.6324

CreativeAnarchy.6324

Use FGJ beforehand, the cooldown is 25 seconds while the form is 20 seconds. You won’t need Fear me, nor Shake it off as Rampage give you stability and extra stuns, knockbacks, and knockdown.

I still use shouts for healing and condition removal. All I really want out of rampage is the stability.

I speak for my self and no one else. Only fools believe they speak for a majority.

Rampage

in Warrior

Posted by: Brienson.7319

Brienson.7319

It’s essentially just a combination of physical utilities with an added boulder throw. I don’t see why it isn’t grouped in as a “physical” skill. If it itself or the skills it provides benefited from the physical training trait, it would be pretty cool.

dragonbrand—

Rampage

in Warrior

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

its useful for some jumping puzzle for its stability. soo its not that bad.

can’t tell if…

Rampage

in Warrior

Posted by: deadhunger.1290

deadhunger.1290

i like the cc skills on transform + double HP.

although i’d love it if they changed it so that:
- we have ability to use utility skills
- on transform we get 2x our full hp (we go back to our previous hp when after the transformation)
- weapon skill #1 is still retained on transform.