Two things warriors need.

in Warrior

Posted by: Doon.2364

Doon.2364

If you can pick 2 things warriors need that will make you happy what would it be?

For me it’s simple:

Greatsword #4 Bladetrail : Increase the range and add a pull from the return attack.

Greatsword’s #5 Rush: Speed up the animation twice as fast and make it a leap attack at the end of the run if the target is in melee range.

in Warrior

Posted by: Mosharn.8357

Mosharn.8357

<- Forgot how to read for a moment…

(edited by Mosharn.8357)

in Warrior

Doon.2364

No to both. If you give us mobility and displacement skills then the world will end. It would be so kitten broken that your computer will blow up.

As for rush I think its fine as is. Ranger GS 3 is more buggy than our current rush and theres no point making our poor rush even worse.

That’s my two things. That’s what I would want. The topic of this thread is what do you want? It’s not what do you think of what I want. :P

(edited by Doon.2364)

in Warrior

Mosharn.8357

No to both. If you give us mobility and displacement skills then the world will end. It would be so kitten broken that your computer will blow up.

As for rush I think its fine as is. Ranger GS 3 is more buggy than our current rush and theres no point making our poor rush even worse.

That’s my two things. That’s what I would want. The topic of this thread is what do you want? It’s not what do you think of what I want. :P

OH! well…
I want dark red lazer beams to shoot out of my arc on GS at 600 range. Please
Berserker to be not fire themed because almost every kitten thing in the game is fire themed >.>

in Warrior

Mosharn.8357

Rush do need to be faster, a gs ranger swoop counters both sword AND gs together.
Gs in wvw these days is even more bad. Walking away from rush with swiftness counters rush already.. So yeah it is bad!

Everyone knows rush is bad man. If you use rush to get somewhere while someone with swiftness is running with you from start to finish. They will actually be near you. Which is really sad. Before Rush was faster even without swiftness. Now it feels like you crawl to your target

in Warrior

Doon.2364

Rush do need to be faster, a gs ranger swoop counters both sword AND gs together.
Gs in wvw these days is even more bad. Walking away from rush with swiftness counters rush already.. So yeah it is bad!

Everyone knows rush is bad man. If you use rush to get somewhere while someone with swiftness is running with you from start to finish. They will actually be near you. Which is really sad. Before Rush was faster even without swiftness. Now it feels like you crawl to your target

Hence why I want them to speed up the animation twice as fast and rush would finally be a useful gap closer.

in Warrior

Mosharn.8357

Hence why I want them to speed up the animation twice as fast and rush would finally be a useful gap closer.

I agree with that, just not the leap part >.>

in Warrior

Posted by: Jzaku.9765

Jzaku.9765

Embrace the Pain and Fast Hands baseline

An Elite Specialization that isn’t “dumbed down for your braindead warrior pleasure”

in Warrior

Posted by: bladex.9502

bladex.9502

Being able to do 100 blades while running.
And being able to do 100 blades while running

in Warrior

Posted by: Xari.1086

Xari.1086

Embrace the Pain and Fast Hands baseline

^This

in Warrior

Posted by: ReaperJr.5967

ReaperJr.5967

I think making it a leap finisher sounds good. After all, it’s already implemented (somewhat) in fgs.

Lord Ninth \\ Champion Magus
- Primordial Legend
Semi-active.

in Warrior

Posted by: DresdenAllblack.1249

DresdenAllblack.1249

I want a machine gun that shoots hammers and four extra hounds with Balthazar.

Serious though, I’ll I want for Christmas is a reveal skill. Too much stealth.

Angelina is free game again.
Crystal Desert

in Warrior

Posted by: Elegie.3620

Elegie.3620

Serious though, I’ll I want for Christmas is a reveal skill. Too much stealth.

In WvW, I’ve been using stealth disruptor traps a lot. However, experienced thieves and mesmers simply kite away during the 30s reveal, and you cannot really do anything to catch them up. Still, it can be a lot of fun for quite a cheap price

in Warrior

DresdenAllblack.1249

Me too Elegie, but we shouldn’t have to. I don’t have a problem with stealth, I have a problem with the numbers of counters available.

Crystal Desert

in Warrior

Posted by: Brawl.5178

Brawl.5178

berserker to not feel like new effects plastered on old skills

fasthands baseline

I are a warrioh

in Warrior

Posted by: boumz.9851

boumz.9851

quick tip, use rush, swap weapons before the swing animation comes and follow up with w/e, a delayed stun maybe since most people will roll when you run towards them

in Warrior

Posted by: Chrisco.5732

Chrisco.5732

Fast hands baseline
gap closers that actually work
No end loaded damage (see axe auto)
Sustain that isn’t based on stances
Banners that aren’t the most boring things on the planet to play
A useful specialization …
Axe offhand that isn’t useless (and a point to run something other than gs)
traits that are actually worth using (rousing resilience)

Sorry, I got carried away with that.

For PvE: Fast hands baseline
For PvP: Gap closers that work (or superspeed) and traits that offer real sustain so we aren’t forced to shoutbow or run full stances just to survive.

… Will any of it happen … lawl nope

in Warrior

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

• Being viable.
  • Being viable.
5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

in Warrior

Posted by: wayneericgouin.9371

wayneericgouin.9371

Lower damage on the hammer chain, buff damage on the other weapons. Give warriors a reason to explore builds that don’t really heavily on passive play, maybe by making fast hands baseline or even putting cleansing ire in a different trait line.

in Warrior

Posted by: bladex.9502

bladex.9502

• Being viable.
  • Being viable.

How is warrior not viable? taking in mind that they are taken in every PvE meta comp, as well as in pretty much all pvp teams

in Warrior

Posted by: Shala.8352

Shala.8352

fast hand baseline
cleansing ire deleted since is the worst cleanse mechanic i have ever seen in a game, and replaced with one decent ON DEMAND
eviscerate range damage more stable or range fix
Put quickness buff while casting rush for like 6sec. Fix the bug making gap closer skills be shorter while in quickness boon.
Total rework on Tactics line, wich has the most useless trait between gw2 classes, especialy the minor ones.
Delete thick skin and replace it with a decent one.

in Warrior

DresdenAllblack.1249

Some of these is a matter of opinion. Tactics is rock solid for instance in PvE or any group content. PS is amazing so is VS, and EA. So if running solo they are meh, but how often are we solo?

For me the range on Skullcrack is terrible compared to the other bursts. Simple fixes is all we’re gonna get at this point. We can’t shoot the moon this close to HoT.

Crystal Desert

in Warrior

Posted by: Serdoc.7261

Serdoc.7261

- Fast hands baseline.
- Make Mending a Physical Skill.

I’m not sure, can you, umm…. do that again? ROM – 2015
#allisvain

in Warrior

Posted by: SpookyPoo.8135

SpookyPoo.8135

Warrior’s Sprint Baseline

more utility somewhere, probably Axe or Rifle

edit: actually although those things would be nice, what warriors needs most of all is for Adrenaline loss to be slowed down considerably

(I did want to say Fasthands baseline, but scared it will get compromised to 7 secs CD)

(edited by SpookyPoo.8135)

in Warrior

Posted by: Blackwaltz.7156

Blackwaltz.7156

Hello.

If I had two more things on warrior those would be:
Easier access to Fast Hand trait.
Arc Divide (Warrior Berserker GS Burst Skill) to not have increased range, and not be a 360, but do it’s thing in a line in front of the warrior, that shatters the ground also dazing enemies for 2 seconds, for about the range of blade trail.

Man that’d be awesome.

in Warrior

Posted by: Mulling.8421

Mulling.8421

- Another viable heal that isn’t healing signet (maybe remove the cast time on defiant stance)(Blood Reckoning sucks).
- More cool mechanics, warrior don’t need more damage. cof cof Berserker cof cof

in Warrior

Posted by: Rygg.6237

Rygg.6237

Fast Hands Baseline, A trait that makes all the crits give might instead of just GS so you can actually use another weapon if you’re running PS, actually useful physical skills and not some extra weak one trick ponies that either are used for just skipping or as a long CD set up for a HB in PvP.

in Warrior

Posted by: Obindo.6802

Obindo.6802

Fast hands Baseline and Blind immunity

in Warrior

DresdenAllblack.1249

Blind immunity? We have a signet that washes twelve conditions away.

Crystal Desert

in Warrior

Obindo.6802

And?

in Warrior

Posted by: Exos.3472

Exos.3472

Your standards are too low. We should have 5 stacks of stability pulsing when we activate a stance, instant reveal debuff when near stealth enemies and 100% uptime for rampage.

oh. and a macro for pvp-ing while afk.

in Warrior

Posted by: ScionKai.4907

ScionKai.4907

Fast Hands baseline, definitely.

I agree warriors need a dependable way to counterplay blind spam. It is another condition where spamming application far exceeds cleansing. I want to say Brawler’s Recovery removes blind + 1 condition, but then we would be anchored to Discipline again (though Discipline will always be popular because it has Warrior’s Sprint and other awesome traits).

in Warrior

Posted by: Xari.1086

Xari.1086

but signet of stamina has a 45 sec CD.

changing it to cleanse 3 condis on a 15 sec CD or even 4 condis on a 25 sec CD would be way more beneficial i feel. a full cleansing of twelve condis is hardly ever needed.

anyway, i would really love to see getting “Embrace the pain” baseline and then maybe a tiny extra on top of “cleansing ire” like 5 sec of might on crit with burst skills or some extra adrenaline on hit with burst skills.

in Warrior

Posted by: ScionKai.4907

ScionKai.4907

but signet of stamina has a 45 sec CD.

changing it to cleanse 3 condis on a 15 sec CD or even 4 condis on a 25 sec CD would be way more beneficial i feel. a full cleansing of twelve condis is hardly ever needed.

anyway, i would really love to see getting “Embrace the pain” baseline and then maybe a tiny extra on top of “cleansing ire” like 5 sec of might on crit with burst skills or some extra adrenaline on hit with burst skills.

Merge Cleansing Ire and Burst Precision into a single trait, but take away the adrenaline on being hit. Then bring back Embrace the Pain as a minor trait… That wouldn’t be OP at all, I promise >8)

Honestly though, as critical as Cleansing Ire is to many builds, it could use some tweaking. And I agree Rush post mobility nerf is not very good because it is too easy to avoid, and it is not nearly as good a gap closer or escape tool as it used to be. Ele is def king of mobility now.

(edited by ScionKai.4907)

in Warrior

Obindo.6802

Your standards are too low. We should have 5 stacks of stability pulsing when we activate a stance, instant reveal debuff when near stealth enemies and 100% uptime for rampage.

oh. and a macro for pvp-ing while afk.

?

in Warrior

Posted by: Widebody.5071

Widebody.5071

A 3 second stun shout and skills being a little less telegraphed.

in Warrior

Posted by: Rain.9213

Rain.9213

The one thing I really feel Warrior NEEDS is for its healing skills to be better. Currently pretty much all warrior builds aside from Shoutbunkers need to use Healing Signet and that’s just not cool.

in Warrior

Posted by: lmaogg.7325

lmaogg.7325

A 3 second stun shout and skills being a little less telegraphed.

Oo yea a stun/knockback shout is something I always love. FUS RO DAH!
Actually all I want is spear on land..