(Video) (challenge) Prove me wrong

in Warrior

Posted by: bobomb.5209

bobomb.5209

and the immobilize is undodgable and too long . I think I would support a huge longbow nerf , so I won’t be forced to use it myself . Dem bows are so OP !

The immobilize is undodgeable? Whatever.

It’s not , that’s why they are adding an animation . There’s no difference between pin down and lb autoattack .

That’s a total lie. For one, the bow auto attack is “DUAL SHOT” and fires TWO arrows. For another, Pin Down has a bunch of circles around the arrow. Combustive Shot was already needlessly nerfed because the balance team thought it gave adrenaline when it doesn’t. Next people are going to want to nerf Smoldering Arrow.

“Smoldering Arrows OP plz nerf ktty 2 much daamage unblockable hax.”

in Warrior

Posted by: Korimor.2406

Korimor.2406

Like I said, I’m down to duel anyone on it, so bring your PU build or other warrior builds. I want someone to be able to beat it so I know it’s not a god build. As of so far no one has been able to conquer it, which is very very sad. And I’ve had close to 50-60 duel me in eotm after watching this video.

Do you run a similar build like this guy I dueled last night?
http://www.twitch.tv/xxkakarot/c/3859700 (ignore the ts chatter lol)

similar I believe but not quite, definitely not the way i’d play it against a necro. I’ve only fought a few good necro’s and it’s a very boring fight for both sides and so far the warrior has prevailed each time so far

again, to all the people talking smack and putting me down, the challenge is out on the table to duel in eotm, I’m not qq’ing, i’m not bragging, I simply stated it’s overpowered and I’m asking for someone to please beat it. (and by it, I mean warrior and condition. Both are overpowered, definitely combined)

Maguuma – “The Legendary Guy”
Jedi – Revenant, Tylox – Thief, Roeina – Ele, Korimor – Warrior
youtube.com/user/KorimorSWG

(edited by Korimor.2406)

in Warrior

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

Is the challenge nulled if it’s another Warrior that beats it? :P

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

in Warrior

Posted by: Korimor.2406

Korimor.2406

Is the challenge nulled if it’s another Warrior that beats it? :P

nope, although it wouldn’t make much since if its somehow the same build lol then the point still stands

Maguuma – “The Legendary Guy”
Jedi – Revenant, Tylox – Thief, Roeina – Ele, Korimor – Warrior
youtube.com/user/KorimorSWG

in Warrior

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

nope, although it wouldn’t make much since if its somehow the same build lol then the point still stands

Well, it won’t be me who does it because I’m awful at video games but I feel like a Mace+Shield/GS Warrior with Lyssa Runes, Throw Bolas and no Stability could give you an extremely boring “whoever kittens up three times in a row first loses” fight.

I didn’t notice Balanced Stance proccing at all (but I didn’t watch both videos in full) so I’ll just talk like you don’t run it: You lack stability but you have “Shake it Off!” and “Fear Me!” at your disposal to help counter that. Since you don’t need to hold “Shake It Off!” for condi cleansing you pretty much always have that for a stun break. If you get two hard CCs in a row you have “Fear Me!” as backup. If the other Warrior was able to prevent the fear then you still have a “For Great Justice!” shout to recover about half of whatever damage he could do to you at the time.

You have damage recovery via shouts and Heal Sig. He has mitigation through blocks and shield reflect plus Heal Sig. If he plays intelligently he will not engage you near your fire fields and reflect your longbow 5 back at you (that’s the only real important one.) Then he basically has to wait for the stars to align and for you to waste your shouts on cleansing the reflected condis (also using Bolas to bait, because you’re not going to want to tank a 3+ second immob) and go in for the stun (jumping during his animation to help mask it because like kitten you’re going to fall for a vanilla stun like that.)

Eventually he manages to do that three times in a row and you go down and he doesn’t stomp you because he is too busy reflecting on what he’s doing with himself.

… as I am right now because I just spent the past 15 minutes thinking and writing about how it’d go down.

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

in Warrior

Posted by: Simon.3794

Simon.3794

prove you wrong? my not even proper geared scholar thief 1v2 easy without food in wvw, can even 1v3

and my lyssa warrior die 1v1. tell me more please.

lol, please talk more kitten, i can’t believe people actually believe in this bkitten

also Shadow rejunv, condition war, PU mesmer, MM necros, spirit ranger are all cancer builds, and stupid in 1v1, i don’t even know why are you bragging about it.

also, sword/lb war is ridiculously useless in any tpvp.

(edited by Simon.3794)

in Warrior

Posted by: Carpboy.7145

Carpboy.7145

So these kids in weights today at my school were playing a song called “let me take some protein” with the exact same beat and tempo to “let me take a selfish”, just with a guy saying it. I loled so kittening hard!

The Use of the Word ‘Cheese’
Lyss The Shadow
Legendary Champion of DB [EDGE]

in Warrior

Posted by: Steelo.4597

Steelo.4597

to pound this build into dust run melandru, dogged march, -40% condition duration – zerker hammer & GS or mace/shield & GS.

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

in Warrior

Posted by: Bee.6239

Bee.6239

Oh god I hate this build. Seriously the dumbest thing ever. Can outlast my full 100b and 13k kill shots on glass rifles like lul.

I’ll duel you though, just add me.

in Warrior

Posted by: Dristig.9678

Dristig.9678

What is the point of a thread like this without posting your build?

1) If you actually want to be challenged you should want people to counter your build.
2) If you actually want the build nerfed you should encourage other people to run it so it gets nerfed faster.

in Warrior

Posted by: quercus.9261

quercus.9261

I watched the video and attempted to recreate it forensically. I think it is a dire 0 10 15 30 15 build.. Fast hands healing shouts no CI traited war horn. It actually kicks butt

in Warrior

Posted by: dan.3618

dan.3618

Been using this this builds since they improved shouts heal ages back.

The weakness is stability, a zerker, hammer/gs charge+ hundred blades, with improved stun duration would likely beat it.

dont know exactly what the build in the video is but mine is 0/0/25/30/15

You need to give up that 5 points for the faster weapon swapping, more adrenaline, quicker access to horn to convert conditions, shouts give adrenaline also.

One of the main reasons for horn is protection when converting invulnerability.

(edited by dan.3618)

in Warrior

Posted by: Lucentfir.7430

Lucentfir.7430

1v1 situations on my warrior, I’ve met people who can kill my warrior(Skilled people who know their class most of the time) Play against a decent necro and you’ll find yourself thumped, because your conditions get transfered back to you. I’ve been running a similar build for quite sometime now. Good Stealth Power Phantasm Mesmers, will also give you a run for your money.

Reth Grimrazor – Charr Guardian – [GWB]Grim Warband – Tarnished Coast
Redgen Furyblaze – Charr Guardian – [SHD]Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast
Lerious Warhowl – Charr Warrior – [SHD] Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast

in Warrior

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

I watched the video and attempted to recreate it forensically. I think it is a dire 0 10 15 30 15 build.. Fast hands healing shouts no CI traited war horn. It actually kicks butt

I think you are close enough but he as cleansing ire. At first I though 0-5-20-30-15 but his shouts gave him adrenaline and is bow auto attack didn’t seem to add bleed. I think he run the same build as I use but not same weapons/armor. My guess is 0-0-20-30-20 dire with soldier runes. He is also pretty good at self might stacking. He maintain over 15 most of the time and he spike it to 25 pretty easily. He might have something I overlooked that help might stack like 25 in discipline for versatile power or the might on block in str.

To the OP I really liked your video I’m not a fan of the music but you have some pretty good fight in it.

Heiann – NSP

(edited by yanoch.7051)

in Warrior

Posted by: Coloxeus.3480

Coloxeus.3480

lets meet in pvp room

in Warrior

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

Dueling build it’s like someone bringing a hambow warrior to sanctum, a S/P trick thief, P/D perp thief etc etc.

Most roamers know the roaming builds. This build in particular is like alot of the condition builds out there in WvW, except for a necro and possibly a condi engi in that you can totally ignore it.

How is it OP if you can start fighting it for 10 seconds then dismiss it like a Vet Guard Sentry?

What’s more OP?

1)build that is unavoidable that does alot of damage that can kill you quickly

2)build that if you chose to fight it can kill you but you can completely ignore?

Build 1 I would call OP build 2(your build) I would call a annoying, possibly a troll build.

People can spec to stalemate you easily on any class. A 30 water 30 arcana ele can stalemate you with ether renewal. Bads will fight you inside of your fire field. It’s getting nerfed anyway with the change to pindown which is really the only scary thing on bow anyway.

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

(edited by oZii.2864)

in Warrior

Posted by: Dristig.9678

Dristig.9678

I think it must be 0/0/25/30/15 but I wonder if he runs hybrid because in dire i can’t get my direct damage to hit as hard. His heals are over 2000 so he has to be running some healing power. I wonder if it is soldier armor and apothecary jewelry. I just can’t figure out if it is soldier runes or melandru.

in Warrior

Posted by: LightningBlaze.4913

LightningBlaze.4913

It is that healing signet that is very strong. Everyone knows that. I have never encountered a condition based warrior that I can’t defeat with my burst non glass cannon ele within wvw..

Heidia- The elementalist is the #1 most OP profession in this game since beta!

in Warrior

Posted by: Shero.3106

Shero.3106

200 Hours yet full ascended and bolt? did you just move all the armor over or am i missing something?

[Agg] – DB – Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: Gamgee.8612

Gamgee.8612

It’s the reason I NEVER go condi with my warrior. It’s simple maths. To do much direct damage you need Power, Precision and Crit dmg. For condi specs you just need condition damage. Which means you can be incredibly tanky but still have extreme DPS. It’s not warrior that’s OP it’s Condition damage.

Note: I couldn’t see the video in my country(Sweden), but from the comments I assume we’re talking about a dire condi warrior.

N I M S – Warrior of Judge Legends[JDGE]

in Warrior

Posted by: ReesesPBC.4603

ReesesPBC.4603

Too many people hating on him. He’s openly challenging to disprove whatever build he has. I don’t think he should reveal his build either since in WvW you can’t even talk to a random and ask them what they’re running, you just adapt or run and retrait for the fight or avoid it altogether.

I’ll duel you but I’m in GoM and I want to see if my D/p P/d dire/perplex thief would do better since its proved to be quite cheese. I think the duels should be in WvW too since there’s way more added to a build compared to pvp.

in Warrior

Posted by: Bee.6239

Bee.6239

I have him added, would really like to duel this as I’ve countered few people running it before, except they probably weren’t too skilled. Think he’s been MIA though. Whats the regen on HS with all the HP, if anyone knows.

in Warrior

Posted by: ryan.6217

ryan.6217

dwayna though, people on youtube are harsh. makes me feel safe here in these forums

in Warrior

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

I have to agree,condi warrs currently are to strong,im a warr myself btw so its not that im hating on the class because i get slaughtered by them.I can make a condi build ( spvp) With around 3.8k armor ( toughness regen banner ) unbuffed 1.3k condi dmg with around 44% unbuffed precision,healsig for around 407 hp/sec + the banners 168/hpsec no added healpower instead of the 30 in def line.Bow / s/s…most 1on1 can blast me all they want but they hardly take any dmg from me while im putting out crazy amounts of condi dmg ( engi’s are my only biggest problem with this build ) ,Torment in its current state is Way Way to strong and the dmg being dealed by torment alone should be toned down,but it goes for All condi’s imo.I’m not even rolling the build anymore,i honestly think it’s cheapmode,and the build itself hardly requires any skill at all to be played right.I like to play as a warrior not as a condi spammer,else i would have a rolled a necro.The condi meta will not change untill anet starts realizing how strong it really is.

(edited by Caedmon.6798)

in Warrior

Posted by: jihm.2315

jihm.2315

video not available in my country

action combat made mmos better lol

in Warrior

Posted by: KittyRiv.5291

KittyRiv.5291

You did good but I watched the video for 10 minutes and didn’t see you fight a single good player.

in Warrior

Posted by: KittyRiv.5291

KittyRiv.5291

Build is pretty close to this.

http://intothemists.com/calc/?build=-t;4NKkN0_47L-60;9;6JTJ;418-18B35-S7Z6;2CqNYCqNYC0kzcID7;2Vv-n062x2H_85C10JF4H0;9;9;9;9;9;9-V6s5E

The trinkets and armor may be different but there are many different want to get to the same or similar stats and the stats are what matter.

Signet master is not being used but I couldn’t see anything better to put the final 5 points in so I put it there. Sigil of bursting was used because I assume he would have a weapon with it on to switch to once he is full stacks. I would consider the condition damage on this build to be fairly low but I guess it is a battle of attrition.

in Warrior

Posted by: Renny.6571

Renny.6571

Haha I love this! If you were using offhand sword instead of warhorn you’d have been even more OP!

elite specs ruined pvp.