Warrior 101

Warrior 101

in Warrior

Posted by: emkelly.2371

emkelly.2371

Thank you Anet for making this thread sticky.

I Actually updated this about a month ago and forgot to edit the thread. Sorry about that. I moved the info to an easy to read and navigate goodle docs. It also allowed me to open the document up for comments.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hqSBTU7naW1TW5Z_ZRLuyiWnBUO4Zz_9Ta0u0CZQX8Y/edit?usp=sharing

(edited by emkelly.2371)

Warrior 101

in Warrior

emkelly.2371

The entire Guide is in the first post now.

(edited by emkelly.2371)

Warrior 101

in Warrior

Posted by: Hoaxintelligence.4628

Hoaxintelligence.4628

Why are you saying that thiefs “especially” are a weakness to war?
Thiefs are free kills for war xd

Sît[MII]Ultimate Dominator
U N D E R W O R L D
W v W-r o a m e r

Warrior 101

in Warrior

emkelly.2371

Well i did specify good thieves. Most are defiantly free kills, but there are exceptions. a properly skilled thief should be able to kill you in 6 seconds flat. 1v1. but they are horrible team fighters.

Also…you said “free bags” which hits that you killed them in WVW. if that’s the case, you fooling yourself, and strait up misleading the new players who came to this thread. 90% of thieves in WVW are not good players, or are strait up up leveled players. Yeah, of course they are going to be easy to kill in that situation. go into a dedicated 1v1 room in PVP, pick out a thief then cry as the good ones kill you in 6-10 seconds flat

(edited by emkelly.2371)

Warrior 101

in Warrior

Posted by: EphemeralWallaby.7643

EphemeralWallaby.7643

This is awesome, emkelly. I already can think of a couple people I’ll be sending over to read your thread.

Thanx for taking the time to put it all together.

~EW

Warrior 101

in Warrior

emkelly.2371

Next project. Spellchecking all that crap i wrote lol.

Warrior 101

in Warrior

Posted by: Mikael Ekvall.6039

Mikael Ekvall.6039

I applaude you sir!
When people take time to do this kind of stuff for the fellow comrades it is just great.

* Stixan, Chronomancer * Stykera, Dragonhunter
Nimin, Druid * Stixin, Tempest * Melandru, Reaper
Stagborn, Berserker

Warrior 101

in Warrior

Posted by: XerMeLL.6042

XerMeLL.6042

Sempai, keep it up.

This is the last MMORPG ill play.

Warrior 101

in Warrior

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Given this is a basic guide to warrior, I feel like like such an oddball reading it. Arms, defense, berserk in PvP XD

Thinking about it I might drop cleansing ire now.

Warrior 101

in Warrior

Hoaxintelligence.4628

Well i did specify good thieves. Most are defiantly free kills, but there are exceptions. a properly skilled thief should be able to kill you in 6 seconds flat. 1v1. but they are horrible team fighters.

Also…you said “free bags” which hits that you killed them in WVW. if that’s the case, you fooling yourself, and strait up misleading the new players who came to this thread. 90% of thieves in WVW are not good players, or are strait up up leveled players. Yeah, of course they are going to be easy to kill in that situation. go into a dedicated 1v1 room in PVP, pick out a thief then cry as the good ones kill you in 6-10 seconds flat

I bin in 1v1 lobbys in pvp before. I know very well how it goes down.
If you get recked by a thief in 10 sec doesnt mean that everyone else on this planet gets recked in 10 seconds aswell, lol Just saying :p
you have l2p issues If a decent thief can kills you in 10 seconds in pvp 1v1 lobbys.
Also I do not fooling myself. I see noob players in Pvp and WvW. You are the one that is misleading If you think all the pros are in pvp and all the noobs in wvw. You have good and bad players all over the place. Also, new players that are reading your stuff, will beleave that thiefs are the only war counter ingame, talking about misleading.
I still think Obindo did a wayyyyyyyy better Job then you in explaining war. Hé showed us very important warrior elements that you still didnt talked about sadly :/ Talking about war knowledge.

U N D E R W O R L D
W v W-r o a m e r

(edited by Hoaxintelligence.4628)

Warrior 101

in Warrior

emkelly.2371

Given this is a basic guide to warrior, I feel like like such an oddball reading it. Arms, defense, berserk in PvP XD

Heh, you run Arms, Berserk,, Defense?

do you also run Sword/torch, Sword/axe, Flaming cyclone of burny death? cause i have played it and it is so much fun, even if it looses in serious play.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQRAsf8XnMdAdhglkCmhAEliFoA7t1Wb3tIVuLwt7IBGASZA-TJhAAB6XGAgnAwfnEAY2fAA

Warrior 101

in Warrior

Ross Biddle.2367

Heh, you run Arms, Berserk,, Defense?

do you also run Sword/torch, Sword/axe, Flaming cyclone of burny death? cause i have played it and it is so much fun, even if it looses in serious play.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQRAsf8XnMdAdhglkCmhAEliFoA7t1Wb3tIVuLwt7IBGASZA-TJhAAB6XGAgnAwfnEAY2fAA

Full power Rifle/GS XD

This will be my current iteration moving forward
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQJAURnMdAlki1dAWhAEliFlADJ0NC+Av52fby9ILEAqZA-TpBBABlVGYjHAwxHCg+3fggjAAAXAAA

Warrior 101

in Warrior

Posted by: Ved.6437

Ved.6437

Hi Emkell,

I think that its a nice writing on the warrior profession. After reading, I realised I was playing the warrior totally wrong – relying too much on toughness and not using the offensive capabilities of the class to the fullest.

Thanks mate and a request:

If you know how to kill mesmers using warrior class, please tell me. they are my nightmare!

Warrior 101

in Warrior

Ross Biddle.2367

Hi Emkell,

I think that its a nice writing on the warrior profession. After reading, I realised I was playing the warrior totally wrong – relying too much on toughness and not using the offensive capabilities of the class to the fullest.

Thanks mate and a request:

If you know how to kill mesmers using warrior class, please tell me. they are my nightmare!

What kind of Mesmer?

Warrior 101

in Warrior

Posted by: Ved.6437

Ved.6437

Hi Ross,

I played the game for some time but I do not know much about the other professions, nor did i know there were different types of mesmers.

I am looking for useful tips to use against mesmer as they seem to always get me down before i had a chance to do anything and in the end im not even sure if i even had the opportunity to touch the guy.

Warrior 101

in Warrior

Ross Biddle.2367

First you’ve got to identify the mesmer. Look at things like his weapons, his signits, if he has any mantras.
Decide if he’s power or condi, or a mix of both.
Is he running stealth (decoy, OH torch), or sitting behind blocks (OH sword, shield).

The worst mes to face for War in my opinion are power mes. These guys will kite and constantly reposition using stealth. They have boon strip on shatter, and light to heavy blind application (blinds suck for war). They can’t hold a point and are super squish, but if played properly can wear a warrior out over time. Power mes are generally weak to conditions, good ranged pressure, and a good amount of CC assuming you can land it. A good burst from a warrior can ruin a mesmers day fairly quickly if the mes isnt up to par.

In S1 the meta build was Chrono Bunker. Chrono Bunker was a tough nut to crack (for reasons beyond Mesmer itself) but could be countered with good unblockable uptime. This Mes ran no stealth (so no target breaks) and relied heavily on shield blocks. There were other issues, but if you understood what the build was made up of the opportunity was there to defeat him.

S2 introduced condi chrono. I played a very small amount of S2 but when I did I played it on the meta build of the time. I quickly saw that this “super duper OP chrono build” has some serious flaws in its design. Currently in S3 the meta mes is a weaker version of the condi chrono of S2. It has heavy condi pressure, but next to no power (merc ammy was removed). It has zero boon removal. It has zero stealth (cant target drop). It has a single stun break (in blink). It generally runs staff sw/shield, or scepter/sword sword/shield.

Staff is a defensive weapon with great mobility/kiting potential. Sword/shield is a defensive/lockdown set. Scepter/sword is heavy offensive dueling set with a strong defensive dueling nature. Whatever the mes, strong ranged pressure can be a real nightmare for them. Couple this with wars strong unblockables and you can counter things like S1 Chrono Bunker, and S2/3 Condi Chrono. A single stun break is great news for war who has great single target CC. The mes who has to stand on point, particularly without stealth to drop target, has to burn his break and a lot of invuln to withstand most warriors. Condi Berserker, and Power Berserker provide a solid hard counter to Condi Chrono (this is known). War also has great resistance uptime and condi cleanse to truly shut the threat of Condi Chrono out.

This leads us back to Power Shatter who runs a lot of stealth, stun breaks, boon strip, blinds and direct damage. So all the stuff wars dont like. A few simple tricks. Weakness is the bane of power builds, so I used to run Warhorn to hit stealthed power users with it when they were on to me. Power Mes has poor mobility, so you can actually out kite them when you know they’re wanting to come and burst on you. Learn to dodge their tells, such as iLeap, or seeing an incoming mirror blade from Greatsword. The latter is generally done from point range, so predicting the burst is a good thing to learn. Consider distance from the Mes if you see him enter stealth, and dodge accordingly. If you see a mirror blade from long range, consider they might be about to Blink to you to fire their burst combo.

These are some basics. Really though if you can give some more specefics to what’s going wrong, it’d be easier to identify the mes and how best to approach him. Anyway here’s a vid from an old meta that may or may not have any relevance to todays playing field XD

Warrior 101

in Warrior

Ross Biddle.2367

Oh and here’s an almost entirely useless motivational in which you can witness a condi chrono get absolutely hard countered at the end XD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_78YhAAcs6w

Warrior 101

in Warrior

emkelly.2371

You’ll notice in the video he did not waste any burst skills. when the mesmer was to far away from him,blinded him, or stealthed. so he was able to build up tier 3’s quickly. also killshot is one of those bursts that it strongly promotes building high adrenaline, but rifle is great for getting adrenaline.

Warrior 101

in Warrior

Posted by: Excelvior.8520

Excelvior.8520

Thank you so much for your effort emkelly! That was really helpful!

Warrior 101

in Warrior

Posted by: Interpret Interrupt.3824

Interpret Interrupt.3824

Glad to see this is coming back. I have plenty of videos from matches up in previous seasons on power warrior in a pvp perspective. I can definitely provide some more tips if needed.
Here is a thread from season two action. https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/warrior/Season-2-rank-tracker/first

The point is not necessarily the build, but the approach for power warrior in a pvp match.

K Pop
The Warrior, The Necro, The F1 Connoisseur
http://www.twitch.tv/interpretinterrupt

Warrior 101

in Warrior

Posted by: Sabtah.1704

Sabtah.1704

As a roaming power berserker, which rune do you folks use? I’m using strength atm, but it seems scholar and rage seems fine too.

Warrior 101

in Warrior

emkelly.2371

Personally, I Run Malandru’s even on my power warrior. but my roaming build it built to quickly change rolls. Typically i am running a hybrid Celestial Warrior in WvW.

Warrior 101

in Warrior

Interpret Interrupt.3824

I use vamp runes for the life steal. With the total power you have, which is more in WvW, and the fact that life steal scales with power, you will steal between 700 and 800 life with the 6th rune per target.
So the health spike when you reach 25% can be up to about 4000ish.

In team fights, this is a big enough spike heal for me.

K Pop

Warrior 101

in Warrior

emkelly.2371

This brings up a good point. There are TONS of great Runes to use for warrior. ask any 5 warriors and you will likely get at least 3 different answers.

Warrior 101

in Warrior

Ross Biddle.2367

This brings up a good point. There are TONS of great Runes to use for warrior. ask any 5 warriors and you will likely get at least 3 different answers.

There are other classes who’re lucky to have two truly good options XD

Warrior 101

in Warrior

Posted by: Sabtah.1704

Sabtah.1704

Anyone use Cavalier or Knight armor for power war? Seems like extra toughness may come in handy.

Warrior 101

in Warrior

emkelly.2371

there comes a point where toughness becomes a waste of space. at about 3000 armor you basically have the equivalent of protection, but it takes so many points to get that high that you loose too much damage. I strongly recomends at most running 2500 armor. this will give you about 25% damage reduction while still allowing for high damage output.

Warrior 101

in Warrior

Hoaxintelligence.4628

People still need toughness after op adrenaline health buff? Lol

U N D E R W O R L D
W v W-r o a m e r

Warrior 101

in Warrior

Posted by: Nusku.3941

Nusku.3941

Berserker everything, mighty infusions, scholar/strength runes, axe shield, mace shield, axe axe(for pve, and unranked pvp), but bring a greatsword with you, and you should be good to go. For WvW run some condi/cc removal food, and you’re done.

(edited by Nusku.3941)

Warrior 101

in Warrior

EphemeralWallaby.7643

I use vamp runes for the life steal. With the total power you have, which is more in WvW, and the fact that life steal scales with power, you will steal between 700 and 800 life with the 6th rune per target.

Are you sure about the scaling? The chart in the Wiki says it doesn’t at all:

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Life_stealing

~EW

Warrior 101

in Warrior

Posted by: KhainPride.3987

KhainPride.3987

ok lots to read

ill teach you how to warrior in wvw

buy full zerk armor and trinkets

buy melandru runes if ur a noobie

use discipline brawler recovery if your a noobie

but whatever you do

ALWAYS RUN FULL ZERK ARMOR. IF YOU DONT YOU WILL NOT LEARN. QQ somewhere else if you think you need more thoughness, like i say, if you need it then get melandru runes for cc control

if you cant blob on your warrior running full zerk and offensive rune set up without defense, you need to re roll especially if you have been playing warrior as a main for years.

Warrior 101

in Warrior

Posted by: Nusku.3941

Nusku.3941

ok lots to read

but whatever you do

ALWAYS RUN FULL ZERK ARMOR. IF YOU DONT YOU WILL NOT LEARN. QQ somewhere else if you think you need more thoughness, like i say, if you need it then get melandru runes for cc control

if you cant blob on your warrior running full zerk and offensive rune set up without defense, you need to re roll especially if you have been playing warrior as a main for years.

I havent mained as warrior in wvw chillax bro no need to be so hostile.

Warrior 101

in Warrior

Posted by: Cerby.1069

Cerby.1069

ok lots to read

but whatever you do

well ur using an endure pain if not also berserker stance if ur running something without defense traited. So by that logic the only thing preventing everyone from needing to reroll is their 4 second ‘godmode’…..pretty lame advice bro.

melandru runeZ? da fuuuuuzz? melandru runess…….rofl, funny joke indeed. if u need cc control use stability. vitality toughness and stun duration decrease…lmao

I kill you in one gunflame, or I kill you in two.
The Tiny Yuno Sniper of Ebay [EBAY]

(edited by Cerby.1069)

Warrior 101

in Warrior

KhainPride.3987

ok lots to read

but whatever you do

well ur using an endure pain if not also berserker stance if ur running something without defense traited. So by that logic the only thing preventing everyone from needing to reroll is their 4 second ‘godmode’…..pretty lame advice bro.

melandru runeZ? da fuuuuuzz? melandru runess…….rofl, funny joke indeed. if u need cc control use stability. vitality toughness and stun duration decrease…lmao

bad response

How much you wana bet even if i slap on melandru runes, I will have more power than you?

and melandru is a joke in my comment. All i use is scholar which is better than strength by a mile.

I will say this, melandru is better than any rune out there except maybe for durability. so dont think its a funny joke. Are you new to warrior? whats your name

Im hero pride

(edited by KhainPride.3987)

Warrior 101

in Warrior

emkelly.2371

Lets try to keep things on track and not bicker. This is a thread that seeks to help new players, if you want to use it as an excuse to cast your opinions about build theory, that’s fine, but don’t be rude to the many players who are just trying to play.

Warrior 101

in Warrior

Interpret Interrupt.3824

~EW

Yes, it is the sigil of blood that scales. But even without the scaling, the heal is nice.

K Pop

Warrior 101

in Warrior

Posted by: Cerby.1069

Cerby.1069

ok lots to read

but whatever you do

bad response

How much you wana bet even if i slap on melandru runes, I will have more power than you?

and melandru is a joke in my comment. All i use is scholar which is better than strength by a mile.

I will say this, melandru is better than any rune out there except maybe for durability. so dont think its a funny joke. Are you new to warrior? whats your name

Im hero pride

I didn’t find this the least bit insulting. Pretty funny though. I’m sure the OP will take ur advice to heart though given ur proud reputation as bona fide pokemon master.

Wanna link a Melandru runes build then? We all have much to learn from you clearly. The OP is probably on the edge of their seat by now. Teach us something.

I kill you in one gunflame, or I kill you in two.
The Tiny Yuno Sniper of Ebay [EBAY]

(edited by Cerby.1069)

Warrior 101

in Warrior

emkelly.2371

ok lots to read

but whatever you do

bad response

Im hero pride

I didn’t find this the least bit insulting. Pretty funny though. I’m sure the OP will take ur advice to heart though given ur proud reputation as bona fide pokemon master.

Wanna link a Melandru runes build then? We all have much to learn from you clearly. The OP is probably on the edge of their seat by now. Teach us something.

/Sarcasm much?

Cerby, I put Melandru’s in the guide for a reason. It’s a solid, always effective, rune which can be used on any build to great effect. here i’ll do a Melandru’s build for you, and just for fun i’ll post something completely off the wall.

Celestial Commander Hybrid
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNApeSjMdQVHWGCudAnIGICM9LM92CYr7FMCsAwHsnB-TlRAABRqEEgHBQ0nBgTV/JNlfFt/QAgDArv+6rv+6N8wDP8wDHA-w

• Intended for commanders. This build has possibly the best sustain i’ve seen and can still dish out come pretty effective damage. It’s not meant for 1v1, but you can easily roam with it and solo camps.

Warrior 101

in Warrior

KhainPride.3987

if you want the ultimate build for wvw with good anti condi sustain and anti cc control which dishes out more damage than 99% of the wvw players.

Full zerk + melandru is hands down the best, pair it with -20% condi duration food such as loaf of saffron bread.

For zerg busting/blobs I like to use gs and hammer for mobility, damage and sustain.

Also for the celestial, its not that bad. I used to use celestial trinkets/amulet with berserker armor with tactics traitline(shouts heal). Really good sustain.

If you still want to stick with traditional warrior frontline sword warhorn with hammer, clerics armor with berserker trinkets/amulet is best option for increase healing on shouts along with trooper runes or even durability for party wide boons. With this you dont even need endure pain in utility, you can use shake it off balance stance and for great justice. (using rousing resilience) Smack on condition duration sword with condi duration sigil on sword and energy sigil on warhorn.

The goal with this build is to provide cc with hammer burst and rotation along with sword immobilize.

Eviscerate being a movement bug is because you need less than 50 ping to utilize it at its best.

Warrior 101

in Warrior

KhainPride.3987

also dragonhunter counter warrior

Warrior 101

in Warrior

EphemeralWallaby.7643

~EW

Yes, it is the sigil of blood that scales. But even without the scaling, the heal is nice.

You said Rune of Vampirism, not Sigil of Blood, that’s why I asked. I do know the sigil scales… I rather enjoy using it, too.

~EW

Warrior 101

in Warrior

emkelly.2371

also dragonhunter counter warrior

They definitely can if played correctly.

Warrior 101

in Warrior

Interpret Interrupt.3824

~EW

You said Rune of Vampirism, not Sigil of Blood, that’s why I asked. I do know the sigil scales… I rather enjoy using it, too.

~EW

I thought they all scaled since blood was scaling, but my source was incorrect. Regardless of the scaling, you still get the heal spike. It is like another dead or alive trait.

K Pop

Warrior 101

in Warrior

emkelly.2371

Every warrior should look at this great video

Warrior 101

in Warrior

Ross Biddle.2367

Every warrior should look at this great video

Thief is not OP. Never has been XD

I wasn’t impressed by that rifle play on the end. Just gonna throw that out there :D

Warrior 101

in Warrior

Interpret Interrupt.3824

Only thief I have not killed before is Toker. And that is because we never came across each other in que.

K Pop

Warrior 101

in Warrior

Posted by: Perbadedyr.4639

Perbadedyr.4639

Hit lvl80 other day.

What build+Gear for starting in the jungle ?
I be aim / using this.
http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vJMQNAR3JjMdQlH43BciYgIo0vY63CLAigB4KjMY5B-TxCBwAKVihV5BPVFSpbQyRAIhJOcq1QRJIgDCAkHAQt9HAA-e

My jewel is mostly Ascend Berserker, But can buy others.
Have 300 gold, So can buy any Exotic armor mix.

At what point do i change to berserker ? (Have 60-70 skill point when i hit lvl 80)
Plan to jump a hero point train later today.

Build for jungle and story.

When finish i come back and ask for help about WvW and PvP, hope at that time to find some one on Us server to help out.

Kindly.

Warrior 101

in Warrior

emkelly.2371

Hit lvl80 other day.

What build+Gear for starting in the jungle ?
I be aim / using this.
http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vJMQNAR3JjMdQlH43BciYgIo0vY63CLAigB4KjMY5B-TxCBwAKVihV5BPVFSpbQyRAIhJOcq1QRJIgDCAkHAQt9HAA-e

My jewel is mostly Ascend Berserker, But can buy others.
Have 300 gold, So can buy any Exotic armor mix.

At what point do i change to berserker ? (Have 60-70 skill point when i hit lvl 80)
Plan to jump a hero point train later today.

Build for jungle and story.

When finish i come back and ask for help about WvW and PvP, hope at that time to find some one on Us server to help out.

Kindly.

A few very key points about your build.

• you are running Peak Performance, but not running any Physical skills. I’d Definatly trade out peak performance for something else.
  • Signet master is a horrible trait. Mainly because Signets already have decent cooldowns, and the precision buff does not help. The only time you should use it, is when running rifle. (because signet of might is great with rifle.) but even that is debatable, and it absolutely does not help in PVE, because monsters don’t block. Trade it for Berserker’s fury, you’ll get the extra crit chance (through fury) but will also get adrenaline for more burst skills
  • Trade out Burst Precision for Axe Master, for more adrenaline, Ferocity, and cooldowns. Burst Precision is great for builds that have no Precision at all, but not good for someone who runs high precision…its just a waste at that point
  • I’d suggest getting rid of the offhand Mace. Its single target pretty much, and doesn’t really assist with the rest of your build that much. In PVE offhand axe is more efficient, and Shield would be even better because you can block when you need too.
  • you are not running Defense line, so i would highly recomend a different heal. Burst damage can be pretty crazy in PVE without Defense line, so i’d suggest either getting used to Defiant stance, or Mending, or Even To the Limit. Don’t get me wrong, healing signet is the best heal for most modes of play, but without defense line you’ll need the burst heals.
  • Finally, I noticed your build is missing a utility skill. If this is intentional then i’d suggest the following three skills. Endire pain, Berserker Stance, Balanced Stance., or Frenzy Your Elite Skill is fine, just don’t be afraid to pop it often, If you are rolling Restorative stre, you can use Signet of rage, Frenzy, and your heal, to build great might stacks to do more damage.
  • Lots of warriors would complain about your Trait line choices, but this is PVE. Anything works in PVE. I’m just suggesting some ways to make your trait lines work more efficiently for you.
  • When to switch to Berserker*
    As soon as you get it. then replace ARMS with Berserker, for PVP. You’ll bet all the benefits of ARMS from Brserker trait line, and more.

(edited by emkelly.2371)

Warrior 101

in Warrior

Posted by: Perbadedyr.4639

Perbadedyr.4639

Thanks for the feedback.

The build i post here, I found on this forum when i start lvl.
I don´t have that armor, forgot to write that.

So you say Defense and Berserker, And i do like Discipline for fast hand & rune speed.
So i am going for that i think.

Utility skill i play around with, As lvl 1-80 is super easy.
So i have no one i “Need / Want”

Your correct, Things hit harder in the Jungle, And learn fast i need a stun breaker :-)
I join a hero point train, And have Berserker full unlocked now.
I like the tips about the shield as i see a lot of missile / arrow in the Jungle.

Want to get lvl80 Exotic armor, So i am think of the power route (Berserker stats)

Time for Tangled Depth and Dragon Stand map.

Thanks again.

Warrior 101

in Warrior

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

Very good and well laid out guide.

I agree it is possible to have viable warrior build for WvWvW (anything can be viable in pve) without discipline, making defense line the only mandatory line.

I would like to add that trooper runes are still viable choice for shout builds. Granted this build won’t be optimal for 1 vs 1 nor for DPS, it is all about surviving long. Sword/warhorn + LB with cleansing ire + quick breathing + savage instinct, 3-4 shouts, trooper runes the warrior will have amazing amount of condition removal. But you need quite high healing power to make full shout build worth it (otherwise shouts heal too little and other utility skills will be a better choice). Full celestial ascended is one possible choice, if you can afford the high price.

Condition builds are very common in roaming, especially in EU tier 1. You can often see the vast majority of enemy gankers and roamers rely on conditions and since the fights are rarely fair, berserker stance alone won’t be enough. The above mentioned build is a good general purpose build, which will survive in big blob fights and zerging and yet able to counter many condition builds, which most of the zerg builds will struggle alone.

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]