Warrior Rush

Warrior Rush

in Warrior

Posted by: Zhou.3605

Zhou.3605

Warriors need their 5th skill on great sword fixed. This skill states that you “Charge and strike your foe”. It does not say use this skill to run every 10 seconds to escape combat. That is however how this skill is most often used. This skill needs to require a target to work. Plain. Simple. The skill says “Charge and strike your foe”. With no foe, it should not work.

Warriors constantly use this skill and spin when they are dying to escape that fight. Spin at least requires ground targeting but the rush should be fixed because it is not being used as intended. This skill is obviously supposed to serve the purpose of closing in on an enemy, perhaps a fleeing enemy, and bringing the fight to your foe. It is instead being used to flee from combat and avoid death. This is the opposite of its purpose.

Warrior Rush

in Warrior

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

No.

Warrior Rush

in Warrior

Posted by: Gamgee.8612

Gamgee.8612

No. If rush was removed, warrior would be absolutely useless in WvW groups. They would die like flies. Guardians mobility and half the dps or the survival.

N I M S – Warrior of Judge Legends[JDGE]

Warrior Rush

in Warrior

Zhou.3605

Lol if nothing less, they need to have about a 20 second use not a 10.

Warrior Rush

in Warrior

Posted by: Gamgee.8612

Gamgee.8612

Lol if nothing less, they need to have about a 20 second use not a 10.

What? It’s got a 20 second cooldown if that is what you mean.

N I M S – Warrior of Judge Legends[JDGE]

Warrior Rush

in Warrior

Zhou.3605

Sorry my bad there, I was thinking of whirl. See the two skills are constantly used together, so yeah 20 on rush 10 on whirl, it doesn’t work imo.

So you guys are proud to whirl, rush, whirl, rush and that’s how you want to survive?

Warrior Rush

in Warrior

Posted by: Scoobaniec.9561

Scoobaniec.9561

I agree, also increase cd to 40 if it wont hit anything like ele rtl<3

Warrior Rush

in Warrior

Posted by: akaCryptic.2389

akaCryptic.2389

*Charge AND Strike your foe* means you charge first, then strike the foe, that is if a foe is present. And yeah we got no fancy portals teleports or stealths so we run towards or away from our targets to get some breathing room. Your ennemy knows exactly where you are whereas with mesmers and thieves its mindgames. So leave rush alone, it just recently got some use to it and was underpowered b4.

Warrior Rush

in Warrior

Posted by: Serdoc.7261

Serdoc.7261

No, Warrior Greatsword does not need a nerf.

I’m not sure, can you, umm…. do that again? ROM – 2015
#allisvain

Warrior Rush

in Warrior

Posted by: Dietzen.6127

Dietzen.6127

Sorry my bad there, I was thinking of whirl. See the two skills are constantly used together, so yeah 20 on rush 10 on whirl, it doesn’t work imo.

So you guys are proud to whirl, rush, whirl, rush and that’s how you want to survive?

Are you kidding? You trying to make it sound like surviving is a bad thing? Then all thieves, rangers, mesmers and engineers are all a bunch of p*****s as well, due to stealth/charge/run/jumpback or whatever.

Warrior Rush

in Warrior

Posted by: Simon.3794

Simon.3794

heres the l2p issues again, you literally complaining about one of the worst build pvp.

Warrior Rush

in Warrior

Posted by: Harper.4173

Harper.4173

Oh god. Not this again.

No.

If here they fall they shall live on when ever you cry “For Ascalon!”

Warrior Rush

in Warrior

Posted by: roamzero.9486

roamzero.9486

No. If rush was removed, warrior would be absolutely useless in WvW groups. They would die like flies. Guardians mobility and half the dps or the survival.

This is completely false. For mobility they could just take Bull’s Rush/Rampage, and the end result would be a class that’s still more mobile than most other classes.

That said, making GS Rush require a target in light of all the other tweaks/nerfs Warrior has gotten might not be a good idea. (Honestly the bigger issue IMO is the broken WvW food that lets a class like Warrior be immune to cripple/chill/etc) Main thing I would like to see is Healing Signet reworked to have a balance between it’s passive and active.

(edited by roamzero.9486)

Warrior Rush

in Warrior

Posted by: adozu.6398

adozu.6398

warrior already kind of sucks you know?

anyone that loses to a warrior has simply been outplayed. or is a necro.

Warrior Rush

in Warrior

Posted by: Ryujinshi.5618

Ryujinshi.5618

Somebody needs to close this poison…..

Warrior Rush

in Warrior

Posted by: Crossaber.8934

Crossaber.8934

Right, it must be fixed… on the tool tip.

“Charge and strike your foe or disengage from combat”

This is the only fix i can see.

Warrior Rush

in Warrior

Posted by: silentnight warrior.2714

silentnight warrior.2714

Rush is fine, but according to OP Warrior needs huge buffs in surviability…

Warrior Rush

in Warrior

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

rush finally gets fixed and works and now you want it nerfed?

jog on buddy… jog on

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

Warrior Rush

in Warrior

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

this is sooo sad….by that logic….

why do thieves always use stealth to escape combat when they are losing.. They should only be able to use stealth if “Out of combat” as a way to sneak upto targets, not as a way to sneak away from a fight.

Im not saying it should be done that way but thats where i see the equivalent logic.

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "