Warrior Weapon Ideas (Because why not?)

in Warrior

Posted by: Dand.8231

Dand.8231

Greataxe – Nuff said.
1. Gash, Rend, Dismember: Gash/Rend: Damage and bleed 5s. Dismember: Heavy Damage, Blast Finisher 50%. CT 1/2, 1/2, 3/4

2. Assault: Leap at target foe, bashing it with the hilt of your Greataxe and stunning it for 1 second, range 600, CD 14. Leap Finisher.

3. Broad Sweep: Damage, and knockback, all foes in a cone, Range 300, CT 3/4, CD 8

4. Split the Ranks: Evade and leaps to target location, inflicting AoE damage and fear 1s to all enemies within the radius, Range 600, CT 1/2, CD 18. Leap Finisher.

5. Devastate: Damage and Launch all foes in a short cone in front of you. CD 20, CT 3/4

F1: Ancient Destruction: Gain stability [1/2/3]s, and perform [2/4/6] devastatingly powerful whirling strikes hitting all foes (up to 5) in a radius. Each hit causes immobilize for 1/2s. Channeled [1/2/3] Seconds (thus one strike every 1/2s), can move while channeling. Duration increases with Adrenal level. Whirl Finisher.

Battle Gauntlets – A pair of specially designed metal gauntlets with studs and small sharpened edges for battle, allowing a skilled user to fully utilize his speed and agility, at the expense of raw power.

1. Jab, Cross, Hook, Claw: A speedy 4 hit combo, which applies immobilize 3/4s on the 4th hit. CT 1/4, 1/4, 1/4, 1/2.

2. Spinning Backfist: A lightning fast spinning strike, capable of deflecting incoming attacks in the process. Mobile channel 2s, Block 2s, Knockback 80, AOE radius 80, CT 0, CD 10. Whirl Finisher.

3. Deflecting Kata: Blocks and counters the next attack, causing knockback 80, and granting the warrior protection 4s. CD 12.

4. Dragon Punch: Roll towards your target, evading attacks, and delivering an uppercut that launches foes, and invigorates the warrior (vigor 5s). Leap Finisher.

5. Dragon Rush: Quickly charge your target, gaining stability 2s, knocking down any foes hit, and continuing past, trampling them along the way. Leap Finisher.

F1: Ground Strike: An overhand axe handle strike that damages (Adren1), launches all nearby foes (Adren2) , and kicks up a large amount of dirt, ice, dust, sand or debris, creating a smoke field. (Adren3).

Pistol(s)
1. Slug Shot: Damages and bleeds 3s the target, CT 1/2

2. Tracer Round: A brilliantly colored slug that damages and blinds (3s) the target.

3. Cheap Shot: A shot to the foot that dazes and immobilizes foes, Daze 1/2, Immobilize 2s (Range 450).

4. Ice Round: A shot of ammo imbued with frost, damages and chills 4s the target.

5. Power Shot: Damages, knocks back and cripples target foe (Range 450)

F1 Burst: Blazing Volley: A series of shots that damages and burns the target, leaving a line of fire on the ground.

Please feel free to comment, or critique! All feedback is welcome!

in Warrior

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

Spear.
Spear.
Whip.
Spear.

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2

in Warrior

Posted by: Dand.8231

Dand.8231

Spear.
Spear.
Whip.
Spear.

I don’t really picture Warriors as using whips. I’d think that’d be cooler as a Thief/Mes/Ele sort of weapon.

As for Land Spear (I’d call it Polearm to avoid confusion) I’d like to see that as well, but got mental block trying to keep it distinct from the UW spear.

in Warrior

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

Spear.
Spear.
Whip.
Spear.

I don’t really picture Warriors as using whips. I’d think that’d be cooler as a Thief/Mes/Ele sort of weapon.

As for Land Spear (I’d call it Polearm to avoid confusion) I’d like to see that as well, but got mental block trying to keep it distinct from the UW spear.

Ball & Chain?

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2

in Warrior

Posted by: Mepheles.2087

Mepheles.2087

Anet, 2H Axe please?!

Gates of Madness

in Warrior

Posted by: Setun.4368

Setun.4368

I’d kill to have a greataxe / polearm option….

in Warrior

Posted by: CMstorm.8679

CMstorm.8679

Spear.
Spear.
Whip.
Spear.

Ball & Chain?

Warrior and flail.

in Warrior

Posted by: Phoenixfudge.5290

Phoenixfudge.5290

Warrior TRIPLE WEAPON SWITCHING. We are the kings of weapons.

in Warrior

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

I want a gunblade. Because…..reasons. I have my reasons.

in Warrior

Posted by: legendary angelis rowan.2354

legendary angelis rowan.2354

Vulcan gun… 100% crit at range of 2000… only warrior can lift that gun in their arms..

in Warrior

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

Vulcan gun… 100% crit at range of 2000… only warrior can lift that gun in their arms..

Hypervelocity cannon would be better. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBIBvVLV3Pg