woah

It’s not my proudest moments -_-

Jeeha (ele) and Jeeha The Warrior
Is currently emotionally unstable because Breaking Bad is over

Warrior or Elementalists?

in Warrior

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

I have every class at lvl 80 and I can attest that the 20 weapon skills the elementalist have has the same effective of the 5 skills from other professions. So, in reality you have to put 4x more effort to play the class just to be on pair with the others.

Before the nerfs ele was a profession with high skill cap / high reward. Not anymore and this is sad.

*Correction: Before the nerf, ele was a low skill cap / high reward. Now it is average skill cap / average reward.

in Warrior

Posted by: Navzar.2938

Navzar.2938

And that is precisely why you and most other warriors fail. You rely on those formulas which mean absolute kitten . We test things out in game. what works on paper is never the same as how it works in game.

Paper formulas are basically what it’d be if everything was optimal. They’re not usually what really happens because no one is perfect.

So if what you’re saying about regen is true, then I’m guessing it’s one of the following: some source was left unaccounted for, the actual regen is different from stated regen, or you’re counting some sort of healing as well for an average. I’d also love to know how you do it for the pvp lulz.

if elementalist is underpowered then why it took me 30min to defeat a bunker ele? we were in sPvP, map changed twice, we fought in three different maps and when the 15min line passed I became bored thinking I never ever get him down nor does he get me down. How I won him? I really didn’t, he wanted go to a gym.

I was bunkerish condition warrior.

You answered it yourself:

bunker vs bunker = very long match.
You can’t say an ele isn’t underpowered because it took you a long time to kill a bunker with a low damage build.

As for OP: Honestly, just play what you have more fun with, it’s a game after all. If you like them about equally I’d say roll the war to make things easy on the pve side.

(edited by Navzar.2938)

in Warrior

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Well I was able to achieve something like 1030 hp a sec with only 5 clerics kitten and like 200 healing power from traits so I believe 1500 can be achievable.

Adrenal health pops a number on your screen once per 3 seconds. This leads to people who think they’re healing for that per second.

in Warrior

Posted by: honovi.7893

honovi.7893

I played ele since BWE1, full ascended accessories+r54+champion titles blah blah…all on ele, now I’ve switched to warrior for testing and these are my results :

1) Berseker’s stance > Cleansing wave trait+ EA water dodge+ER+Cleansing wave skill..all used at the same time

2) Warrior =Stability 8s every 40s( stance)+8s every 60s ( dolyak)
Ele= Stability 6s every 90s..that’s it, you can try for 2s stability every 15s if you take useless earth trait

3) Overall dmg = Warrior > Ele both using soldier amulet and same traits disposition
Ele needs to go full glass cannon to surpass a warrior in soldier amulet, but then the already low survivability drop to 0

4) Number of builds and useful traits = Warrior > Ele…by a lot

In the end I put 1/3 of the effort and take 4x the reward while playing warrior compared to my ele…OP or not I don’t care anymore as I wish the situation to remain as it is ( Ty Anet for loving warriors so much..pls nerf eles some more..or you can even delete it as I won’t use it anymore)

but ele doesn’t have same kind cooldowns like warrior has. It just switches element and gets fresh skill bar, right?

Where did you hear about that?
Ele got both CD ( huge CD on skills ) and CD on attunement swap..also ICD on each attunement every time you swap, once you use your skills in one attunement, they’ll go on CD..and remain on CD even if you swap back to the same attunement.

Furthemore ele needs to use 3-4 skills to cover the same dmg done by the warrior with 1-2 skillss, basically those 20 skills are there just for show.

There is no reason to play ele outside your will to play a harder profession to feel…dunno what maybe some kind of PRO.

Unfortunately this is a game so nobody kittening care if you’re considered a PRO because you play a harder profession, people want efficiency and fun, while the fun may be there for ele ( loads of sparkling lights )..there is close to zero efficiency

You missunderstood me. You got a full skill bar on each element, right? You use a skill on fire element and swap to water, now you will find 5 skills without cd on those, right? You will always have some skill without cd. Ofc warrior has the auto attack but it doesn’t do anything special, just strong dmg.

Switch into water or earth and tell me how useful you feel after you use the only two useful skills in 2.5 seconds. You are stuck doing lackluster damage until another attunement opens.

in Warrior

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

And that is precisely why you and most other warriors fail. You rely on those formulas which mean absolute kitten . We test things out in game. what works on paper is never the same as how it works in game.

Paper formulas are basically what it’d be if everything was optimal. They’re not usually what really happens because no one is perfect.

So if what you’re saying about regen is true, then I’m guessing it’s one of the following: some source was left unaccounted for, the actual regen is different from stated regen, or you’re counting some sort of healing as well for an average. I’d also love to know how you do it for the pvp lulz.

Just a friendly advice. Stop taking him seriously.

in Warrior

Posted by: haviz.1340

haviz.1340

You missunderstood me. You got a full skill bar on each element, right? You use a skill on fire element and swap to water, now you will find 5 skills without cd on those, right? You will always have some skill without cd. Ofc warrior has the auto attack but it doesn’t do anything special, just strong dmg.

How about you check how does it work in reality?

in Warrior

Posted by: Nuorus.8415

Nuorus.8415

if elementalist is underpowered then why it took me 30min to defeat a bunker ele? we were in sPvP, map changed twice, we fought in three different maps and when the 15min line passed I became bored thinking I never ever get him down nor does he get me down. How I won him? I really didn’t, he wanted go to a gym.

You answered it yourself:

bunker vs bunker = very long match.
You can’t say an ele isn’t underpowered because it took you a long time to kill a bunker with a low damage build.

As for OP: Honestly, just play what you have more fun with, it’s a game after all. If you like them about equally I’d say roll the war to make things easy on the pve side.

Well I have to agree, what you said to me is correct I never said I was a smart person

Feel free to argue with me. You learn something every time and it develops your personality.

People seems using word “trolling” out of context way too often…

in Warrior

Nuorus.8415

How about you check how does it work in reality?

Well after I buy another character slot, After that I can do this.

Feel free to argue with me. You learn something every time and it develops your personality.

in Warrior

Posted by: Lighter.5631

Lighter.5631

My initial guess is you aren’t very good :/

no, bunker/bunkerish ele are the most difficult thing to kill as a warrior specially a bunkerish one
you can 1v1 one of them for more then 40 mins without result.

So many horrible warriors out there I see. Then how come I can drop them in seconds without any problem whatsoever? I have friends on other servers I usually duel with when we’re up against eachother. I know their exact build. Some of them run standard bunker build which everyone complains about being nearly impossible to kill. I’ve seen them take on 10-20 other people and not die, so they certainly aren’t bad. Yet I can drop those bunker eles in a few seconds. Like I said, most people who play warrior are idiots and you suck and have no idea how to properly (key word here being properly) build a warrior. As long as you keep using FOTM builds, of course you’re going to have trouble and keep failing like 99% of the warriors in this game who don’t know the amazing strength of the class.

because you play wvw, thats why, completely imba mode, i still don’t get till now a days why wvwers care about class balance when there’s so many imba mechanics in that mode. not to mention theres tons of noob running around. i don’t see why you wouldnt win, my friends whos pvp only pretty much, at 300 rank soloq or tpvp forgot, and i 1v1 him and win np, so i don’t think im a bad player. but the bunker ele still managed to 1v1 with me for more then 30 mins.

just because you kill some random bunkerish noob ele doesnt mean they are not hard to kill when at equal skill, and you assume that we only use meta build and being completely clueless about our job, just like every “amazing” wvw player who think too high of themselves.

“i think it’s an underserved nerf. now we have to slot a stun breaker??”
“berserker stance clears all CC on you and you’re still immune to CC for 8 seconds”
-Excalibur.9748

in Warrior

Posted by: Lighter.5631

Lighter.5631

My initial guess is you aren’t very good :/

no, bunker/bunkerish ele are the most difficult thing to kill as a warrior specially a bunkerish one
you can 1v1 one of them for more then 40 mins without result.

Don’t forget I was condition warrior: dual sword + longbow and he had condition cleaning build. :P

And I still say you’re horrible for not being able to kill him. If you knew how to build a warrior the right way, he wouldn’t have even been a challenge. You’re probably using that fail meta condition build that everyone thinks is good. If you built yourself properly you’d be able to reapply those conditions faster than he could possibly cure them.

Yes, your bullcharge stomp fear me build is definitely one of the best build in the world.

“i think it’s an underserved nerf. now we have to slot a stun breaker??”
“berserker stance clears all CC on you and you’re still immune to CC for 8 seconds”
-Excalibur.9748

in Warrior

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Why’re people confused by bunker v bunker taking a long time? If you’re both bunkers then you should be able to tank the dps of multiple people for a decent period of time so obviously you should out heal ANOTHER BUNKER.

in Warrior

Posted by: Navzar.2938

Navzar.2938

Just a friendly advice. Stop taking him seriously.

I thought I’d give him a shot, but I think I’ll take your advice now, thanks.

in Warrior

Nuorus.8415

Why’re people confused by bunker v bunker taking a long time? If you’re both bunkers then you should be able to tank the dps of multiple people for a decent period of time so obviously you should out heal ANOTHER BUNKER.

Well some people might not know what a bunker is? There’s a chance for that?