Warrior rune

in Warrior

Posted by: hades.6539

hades.6539

Hallo everyone

I have a warrior GS full dam
I have exotic armor with the stats that I like but,
have no idea which runes i should use for my armor
it is a main armor so for dungeon or WvW.

Warrior rune

in Warrior

Posted by: Nuorus.8415

Nuorus.8415

for PvE: if u want cheap way and deal dmg u take Ruby orbs. If u got gold and want something else than just dmg take runes of divinity. Those are for zerkers. U said almost nothing about ur warrior so I expect u to be glass cannon and so I gave insturctions for glass cannon.

WvW: U do not want to be glass cannon. U want to be tanky, have some utility and deal low-medium dmg. Lyssa runes are awesome everywhere. Those are my personal favorites. If u take Lyssa runes remember to get some boon duration. Lyssa runes makes signet of rage specially good elite.
Rune of Soldier is also good. Better than lyssa if u go shout build.

Also u can do ur own mixes/builds. Just remember nothing forces u to use only one set like knight, berserker, valkyrie, cleric etc. U can mix armors and trinkets.

Feel free to argue with me. You learn something every time and it develops your personality.

People seems using word “trolling” out of context way too often…

Warrior rune

in Warrior

Posted by: hades.6539

hades.6539

i mostly go zerker

Warrior rune

in Warrior

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

For WvW i’d most likely go with Melandru.

Warrior rune

in Warrior

Posted by: kurtosis.9526

kurtosis.9526

One armor set, has to be useful in both dungeons and WvW?

Hoelbrak or Divinity. Hoelbrak is a lot cheaper.

That said, you really should collect two sets of armor, one for dungeons (full Berserker with either Scholar, Divnity, or Ruby Orbs) and one for WvW (Soldiers, with either Hoelbrak, Melandru, or Soldier).

Warrior rune

in Warrior

Posted by: Cygnus.6903

Cygnus.6903

Then you might as well get a third and be able to do something outside of the zerg also..

I only state my opinion unless stated otherwise.
Hulk Roaming Montages/Build Vids
I always rage but never quit.