When is it going to stop?

in Warrior

Posted by: Celes.8953

Celes.8953

I have been playing warrior for 2 years and adapted to the changes everytime but this past year, every patches nerf warrior hard while others get buffed, some ridiculously (rangers). So next patch another nerf so that we all quit our warriors?

(edited by Celes.8953)

in Warrior

Posted by: EvilHero.1248

EvilHero.1248

Agree… The game right now is just plain ridiculous… After the patch the whole game is just a big disappointment. People have this stereotype of thinking where warrior is easy to play as counting 1,2,3 but with all the nerfs from the past year, Anet has or almost done with taking them out of the current pvp / WvW meta. You guys know what? i haven’t even touch on bugs and glitches! Bull’s charge missing when target is right infront of you, 2 sec delay before activating Earthshaker, after casting earthshaker, 100b deals no dmg even though the target is well within your GS range. Rush allows you to run THROUGH your target and many many more…. to add on Anet’s joke some of the bugs/ glitches has been around for 2 years and Anet couldn’t bother/ have no idea how to fix it.

in Warrior

Posted by: Flitzie.6082

Flitzie.6082

The problem ist we are unheard. Simple as that. I highly doubt Anet employed guys that simply read the forums and summarize all the feedback for the rest of the team to work on it.
Being honest, It would be quite a ridiculous job anyway with all the kitten that gets posted on a daily basis and most of it 3 times in a row.

We as a community should work on summarizing what we actually want to get changed and then hand that to Anet via I dont know how…

Look at this one:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/warrior/What-if-Arching-Slice-was-like-this/first#post4404624

I was honestly suprised many just agree just like that, no complains. And its true, that would certainly be a viable and great fix for noodle slice. Something like this should be done to rework all the warriors abilities to make them balanced.

Noone knows how to balance anything better than we, those who play day by day.
Its rude to say and probably not fair but I bet we know the game better than the devs. To be honest its not something they should be ashamed of anyway… They’ve got a lot of other stuff to do aswell. Its only logical we know the game better and that has been proven on many other games aswell.

We should help them to help us because at the current state nothing is going to happen, face it.

We need to take the initiative here.
What do you think?

You touched the shiny, didn’t you?

in Warrior

Posted by: EvilHero.1248

EvilHero.1248

Sounds good, I do agree that we should come together and voice our opinion on how warrior should be! However, don’t get your hopes up high, base on past records, even though we summarize everything with sufficient supporting evidence and details, more than likely Anet won’t give a kitten about it.

in Warrior

Posted by: Gambino.2109

Gambino.2109

Seriously it’s depressing to see the class I worked so hard to get legendaries and other long term things for.. become useless over night, just makes you feel like taking a break from Guild wars.

in Warrior

Posted by: THuGaNoMiX.5036

THuGaNoMiX.5036

LOL… I haven’t played in about a month. I had no idea about any nerfs. I was so weak in PvP that it made me come to the forum to see wtf was going on.

This game is so stupid. Warrior is supposed to be an in your face high damage dealing class and now I can’t even get close enough to hit all these invisible, dissapearing classes. Can’t stun them long enough to hit them with 100B because I can’t get my adrenaline full.

Class has become the worst class in the game.

in Warrior

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

It’s hopeless.

The degree at which damage has been nerfed in the past half a year is just unbelievable.

Compare this pre-ferocity Korga solo of mine 4:46 http://www.twitch.tv/purpleishawt/c/3805255

with this pre 9/9 patch Korga solo 5:21… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBwcLu5k_Rs

Differences:

• The pre-ferocity solo I had scholar runes as opposed to strength runes and was able to keep an axe with undead slaying, whereas pre-9/9 feature patch solo I had to use a bloodlust axe to keep my stacks.
  • The pre-ferocity solo I only had one sigil on greatsword (undead slaying), as 2h weapons only had one sigil… as opposed to having force+undead slaying in the pre-9/9 patch solo.
  • Pre-ferocity I maxed slightly above 40k on Korga with 100b (at best), whereas pre-9/9 I rarely got to ~33k.
  • I played much better in the more recent solo that I did in 5:21, and you’ll probably be able to tell the difference yourself. In that 4:46 solo I probably could have done it 20 seconds faster. I did goof up once and get knocked back in the second video, but overall the difference in time to solo is like 3/4 of a minute (45 seconds on average) which is pathetic.

It’s just stupid to see how much they’ve progressively lowered damage. Times will be even slower now that they’ve not only neutered warriors with the adrenaline changes, but with less fury + might uptime from Signet of Rage and the 5% damage nerfs to both 100b + WWA… we’re looking at an extra half a minute added to solo times on average.

Instead of sub-4:30 solo times to go for, I’d have to play on the same level just for a sub-6:00… yeah, no thanks.

in Warrior

Posted by: Maliel.8362

Maliel.8362

The day you can see people asking for classes other than heavies for dungeons and fractals 49-50, that’s when it’s going to stop.

in Warrior

Posted by: Bartosz.2013

Bartosz.2013

The day you can see people asking for classes other than heavies for dungeons and fractals 49-50, that’s when it’s going to stop.

I like to play with elementalists, they are not too heavy ^^