Why is tremor a projectile skills?

in Warrior

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

Tremor can be reflected, it is also stop by wall of reflection etc etc. I am the only one that thinks this is kinda absurd? Wouldn’t be be more appropriate if it were a blast finisher rather than projectile finisher?

in Warrior

Posted by: Jabberwock.9014

Jabberwock.9014

It has travel time, and therefore is a projectile by this game’s mechanics. Doesn’t matter if it’s on the ground or in the air.

Get stoned whenever you want:
Endless Petrification Tonic

in Warrior

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

It’d be absurd for it to not be capable of being reflected. It knocks down/interrupts AND deals a very nice amount of damage. As far as I’m concerned mace offhand 5 is perfect the way it is; it’s cyclone axe that needs changing. It interrupts a dodge roll (try doing a cyclone axe and hit dodge instantly after you’ve pressed #2, you’ll see what I mean).

in Warrior

Posted by: Jzaku.9765

Jzaku.9765

Because the dredge use the exact same skill and I cannot imagine the suffering we would have to endure if THOSE stopped being reflectable.

in Warrior

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

Because the dredge use the exact same skill and I cannot imagine the suffering we would have to endure if THOSE stopped being reflectable.

Dear god I … I… that didn’t even cross my mind!

Gave me the chills just thinking about it.

in Warrior

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

Very good point. We all love the dredge fractal.

in Warrior

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

It’d be absurd for it to not be capable of being reflected. It knocks down/interrupts AND deals a very nice amount of damage. As far as I’m concerned mace offhand 5 is perfect the way it is; it’s cyclone axe that needs changing. It interrupts a dodge roll (try doing a cyclone axe and hit dodge instantly after you’ve pressed #2, you’ll see what I mean).

I agree with the travel time part. It can be blocked or dodged, currently it is the only knockdown that can be reflected. This reflected knockdown is instant. There is a blurry fine line between projectile and leap finish. Guardian hammer, ele skills also have travel time, but can not be reflected purely because of no classification of the skill, or because it is loosely accounted for as leap finish even though the 2 mechanics operate on entirely the same design. This means flight time is not a consideration in whether something can be reflected or not, otherwise one standardized rule would apply to everything with a flight time to it. Which brings me back to my original point, why exactly is it classified as a projectile finish instead of a blast finisher? There is no true projectile here, it is a ranged knockdown where every other knock down in game that is connected to finisher is classed under blast finish, not projectile as this one currently is.