Yay warrior buffs

Yay warrior buffs

in Warrior

Posted by: Copenhagen.7015

Copenhagen.7015

Really having a blast with S/S + LB in hot joins. Players will try to kite you all day even with Torment on them.

Yay warrior buffs

in Warrior

Posted by: SmoothHussler.6387

SmoothHussler.6387

I agree with the op! YAY! Second patch in a row Anet’s bringing the love to warriors. Haven’t fully tested all the changes, but I’m liking what I see thus far. Guildies been experimenting with a cleric gear (!!!) and they tell me the results were really impressive.

Just wanted to say good job devs for showing some attention to the class.

Maguuma: Thug Life: [DERP][ME][PYRO] and other assorted dead guilds.

Yay warrior buffs

in Warrior

Posted by: Scoobaniec.9561

Scoobaniec.9561

War vs War.. a fight of the immortal giants

Yay warrior buffs

in Warrior

Posted by: Juba.8406

Juba.8406

Torment?

Rework of Jug?!

Rush/Bull?!?

Healing Buffs?!?!?!

Apparently I’ve been sucked into parallel dimension where ANet actually <3’s warriors!

We care about all professions. =)

Thiefs should be the fastest class, but they dont.

no , Warrior should be the fastest and i think they should buff the speed even more and the game description says so “Warriors are masters of martial skills. They rely on speed, strength, toughness, and heavy armor to survive.”

warrior rely on speed as the 1st thing , actually WvW roaming zerk warriors only defense is speed, thiefs have stealth and is much better also you already can catch to a speced speed warrior , you should be sneaky and run when the cops shows up not the other way around

Yay warrior buffs

in Warrior

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

Wait, warriors are cops? Shouldn’t that be guardians?

One – Piken Square

Yay warrior buffs

in Warrior

Posted by: Juba.8406

Juba.8406

Wait, warriors are cops? Shouldn’t that be guardians?

“Gordians” are Truck drivers xD

and BTW , almost 85% of Warrior’s weapons are melee based for this warrior MUST be the the fastest

(edited by Juba.8406)

Yay warrior buffs

in Warrior

Posted by: Beachead.4127

Beachead.4127

I am happy with the new changes made with this patch but feel we still need more help in other areas.

Right now the tactics trait line needs some additional love.

Our default traits in that line all revolve around reviving someone which is too situational. During a 4 hour WvW session, I might revive 10-20 people which is a very small time compared to the rest of my pvp session. So warriors are only taking advantage of those traits maybe 5% of the time at most. Compare that to other default traits in other trees where the traits get used a lot.

I have seen a lot of great ideas on these forums for replacement traits in the tactics line and would love to see some of those implemented.

I think restorative strength should be moved out of the strength line to replace one of the default traits in the tacticsline for example. It has better synergy.

Ullrok – Warrior
Ullrom – Mesmer

(edited by Beachead.4127)

Yay warrior buffs

in Warrior

Posted by: Dand.8231

Dand.8231

I am happy with the new changes made with this patch but feel we still need more help in other areas.

Right now the tactics trait line needs some additional love.

Our default traits in that line all revolve around reviving someone

So I often compare my Knights-Hybrid-War to my friends Knights-Hybrid-Guard, and as of the last patch, im (still) dealing slightly more damage, but now sustaining only slightly worse (before I was sustaining notably worse). He brings more defensive utility (protection, regen) but I bring more offensive utility (fury, might).

All in all I feel pretty kitten balanced when standing shoulder to shoulder with him now.

The other War stuff I’m interested in seeing are
-Banners made less clunky (worn on back, or ‘follow’ the warrior like a pet somehow)
-F2 skills based on offhand
-Cleanup of some clunky/unresponsive/slow skills like Final Thrust_

BUT while there’s still plenty I’d like to see done for warrior, after addressing our single largest concern (sustain), we’re probably best off sitting back and letting the meta evolve a bit. After the smoke clears, we can re-evaluate, and see where we stand.

Yay warrior buffs

in Warrior

Posted by: timecookie.8570

timecookie.8570

I call that power creep.