honestly when is earthshaker getting polished

in Warrior

Posted by: Epic.3950

Epic.3950

its been broken for so long its starting to kitten me off. the smashing air, the extended wait time from when you cast it to when it actually launches you, the random teleports and complete overshots of the target. ITS SO ANNOYING! for all I care nerf skull crack and healing signet back into the ground I just want my abilities to work the way they were intended.

in Warrior

Posted by: Larynx.2453

Larynx.2453

A limitation of the engine.

in Warrior

Posted by: Catharsis.8571

Catharsis.8571

for a signature skill of the class, at least in wvwvw, this skill only works half the time. More often than not it’s going to take 2 seconds to activate, make u jump forward instead of toward ur targeting reticule, or have NO EFFECT whatsoever.

When it lands, however, it is the stuff of legends.

Edit:
From what I can see, having more things happening on the screen causes it to fail more often. Earthshaker works more often in small groups and soloing vs large zerg fights. Executing Earthshaker at maximum range rarely works in pvp. Having low fps also seems to make the skill fail, as your character seems to swing the hammer down and execute the blast at a certain rate, which seems independent of where the character is in terms of the leap portion of the skill

This skill needs better consistency.

Mauveine – 80 Mesmer, Bashastick – 80 Warrior
Basha Blue – 80 Guard, Cat Harsis – 80 Ranger
And many more… on Crystal Desert Server (NA)

(edited by Catharsis.8571)

in Warrior

Posted by: Writetyper.1985

Writetyper.1985

I just wish it was compatible with the Y-Axis. It doesn’t work if you use it on someone below you.

Mortryde/Cold/Thugmentalist Bara
really bad engineer

in Warrior

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

I just wish it was compatible with the Y-Axis. It doesn’t work if you use it on someone below you.

This.

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

in Warrior

Posted by: Nonfat.8742

Nonfat.8742

This.

!!+1!!

P.S.: I am no expert on coding and programming but why not simply adjust the animation to be more like Savage Leap. That skill is pretty similiar and actually lands a hit 90% of the time opposed to Earthshaker that hits 50% (or less…).

[Piken Square]