Builds Collection Project

in PvP

Posted by: XerreX.7196

XerreX.7196

As the title indicates I would like to further expand and add new interesting Builds to my collection on my Twitch page.

I already have around 70 there. —-> http://www.twitch.tv/xerrex
Some are meta variations, others are semi-viable or just fun to play. My issue is that I alone cannot test all variations and dont have time to finetune all traits/sigils/amulets/utilities to get the best synergy within a given build.
Meta builds are strong but can be boring to play. I am looking for builds that reward you for skilled play and awareness.
(i dont need passive builds like turret engi spirit ranger MM necro etc)

Hereby I invite anyone who is willing to help me expand my collection with either testing my builds and giving me detailed feedback with possible corrections or just by submitting his own build he enjoys playing.

(the builds must have complete synergy and should make sense, it has to fullfil its given role: defending/ roaming/ supporting / hybrid )

I hope many of you like to theorycraft and will help me on my mission of collectiong new fun builds. : P

in PvP

Posted by: GoogleBrandon.5073

GoogleBrandon.5073

Since I am truely bored, you know this, I would volunteer to do so…

You can contact me in game, as per usual, and we can discuss things… I myself am always up to test and try new things, so bring your worst

Guild channel with PvP uploads
Lost? Confused? [TCS] – A guild for every state of body and mind

in PvP

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

Or just you know put them all in one place like…

http://metabattle.com/wiki/MetaBattle_Wiki

in PvP

XerreX.7196

i am not collecting meta builds only. but creative ones
also i have heard some complaints about some builds there to be honest

in PvP

Posted by: Zoso.8279

Zoso.8279

Thief

DPS
4/4/6/0/0
III-X/V-IX/V-VIII-XI
Dual Pistol/Dagger
Sigil of Force/Accuracy
Rune of the Eagle
Assassin Amulet
Hid in Shadow/Blinding Power/Signet of Agility/Shadow Refuge/Basilisk Venom

Pure DPS with stealth and heals for survivability. Not very forgiving but if mastered can change the flow of a team fight.

Necromancer Main

in PvP

Posted by: witcher.3197

witcher.3197

i am not collecting meta builds only. but creative ones
also i have heard some complaints about some builds there to be honest

Metabattle isn’t only for meta builds The main difference between us and your build collection I’d say is that we collect only the effective ones (currently 36 and counting), while you also display some builds only made for fun. More experienced players can distinguish these builds while browsing your collection, but newcomers might think that all of those builds are good and will be surprised if they fail on a 4 signet ele.

Also it’s a community project, if anyone finds a mistake they can correct it under seconds. Besides most of the complaints come from people who are using a different sigil or rune and are too lazy to scroll down to see that we included them as possible options.

in PvP

Posted by: Elegie.3620

Elegie.3620

Hi,

Hereby I invite anyone who is willing to help me expand my collection with either testing my builds and giving me detailed feedback with possible corrections or just by submitting his own build he enjoys playing.

(the builds must have complete synergy and should make sense, it has to fullfil its given role: defending/ roaming/ supporting / hybrid )

Here are the two non-meta warrior builds I currently favor. They do not include a longbow, so are not optimal for Conquest, but other than that they’re excellent at what they do. Both are selfish fighting builds, focusing more on dealing damage than supporting nearby allies. I’ve played them extensively, trying many variations, and am pretty satisfied with their current setups.

Build 1:

Build 2:

• http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fJAQRAsX3ejMdUGaVIehwJagqgC9BEANg6eoxzhUbAA-TpBBwASOBAcOIAAeAAYOCAF3focZAA
  • A power build, with Axe #F1, Axe #5 and Sword #3 dealing up to 10k damage each, depending on your target’s armor and might/vulnerability stacks. Its primary advantage lies in the heavy pressure it can put on an opponent, possibly killing in a single successful combination.
  • It’s a versatile build, which I primarily use as brawler / roamer, alternating between “Endure Pain” and the “Bull’s Charge”.

HTH.

in PvP

XerreX.7196

This became a project of mine!

Working title:
Breaking The Meta

Hereby I declare that am looking for participants who are willing to help me test builds to reach the best synergy with it, and people who wana show me their loved builds.

Thank you for the support that I have already recieved, keep it up guys!

in PvP

Posted by: Erwin.5603

Erwin.5603

dat casual stream advertisement lol

Fixi