Guesting, Seriously what did you add here?

in PvP

Posted by: BLOODBIRD.9386

BLOODBIRD.9386

“Because (different from a world transfer) we are not moving your character between data centers, you may only guest on worlds in the same region as your home world. Players on North American home worlds cannot guest on European worlds or vice versa.
You may not participate in World vs. World on your guest world. If you choose to enter World vs. World on the world you are guesting on, you’ll be moved back to your home world. If you want to play World vs. World on the world you’re guesting on, you must perform a full world transfer to that world.”

So i go as a guest in North American servers to play with my friends and see how he looks like, how about we just go whoop some European kitten in PvP as a team (or guests) and R E P R E S E N T like GW1 instead of this corny ideas of yours..

again, who is developing this game?

MY GOD!!!!!

in PvP

Posted by: Shukran.4851

Shukran.4851

u cant guest NA if you are EU. you can guest from desolation EU to blacktide EU for example.

in PvP

BLOODBIRD.9386

u cant guest NA if you are EU. you can guest from desolation EU to blacktide EU for example.

which is just “Stupid”

in PvP

Posted by: Shukran.4851

Shukran.4851

which is just “Stupid”

i don’t know, i care only about pvp stuff.. but maybe if i want to do some pve with friends in some pve focused server it could be nice..

in PvP

BLOODBIRD.9386

Shukran, yeah you are right!

i think it’s all about PVE now, RIP PvP

in PvP

Posted by: DaliIndica.9041

DaliIndica.9041

Come on guys, PVP is going to be awesome once they sell all the features they promised as the next expansion pack some time at the end of the year. Not to mention all the amazing features that will require payment in order to play, once ANet figures out how to make more money from it everything will be awesome.

Custom arenas are going to be awesome as well, all 84 people still playing will be able to play on one server that will hopefully balance the game a little better. Or at all.

Things are looking up for GW2 in the future, just read all the paid for reviews and advertisements, I mean awards. yeah awards.

Just remember the amazing PVP game this as advertised to be, one day it will be there…………….

in PvP

Posted by: CC Eva.6742

CC Eva.6742

Community Coordinator

Hello everyone.

If you would like to join already the discussions around this and other issues, please, do check the following stickied thread in the Gw2 discussion subforum. We rather prefer to have all your feedback in one official place rather than scattered all around the forums.

We close this one. Thank for your understanding.