Noscoc's necro build is OP, balance broken.

in PvP

Posted by: Kitt.2567

Kitt.2567

Noscoc’s necro build is so OP. if i try to get close to him, continus bunch of conds(at least 5 kinds) and fear. it just cannot make me fight in close. Otherwise if i want to fight in ranged, golem’s charge and other minion’s ranged attacks on me even though i have pretty much distance between him and me, and following me. Also, it seems like its cooltimes of skills aren’t that long cuz he can do this * continuously and permanently. it is just too OP. even 8000dmg torment + burning did not work on him. it seem like he have pretty much suvivality skils as well as dmg. how can i beat him WITHOUT STABILITY? answer plz

PERMA FEAR + PERMA CONDS (AT LEAST 5 KINDS) + ALMOST NO COOLTIME GAP + PERMA MINIONS, HOW TO WIN THIS OP NECRO BUILD?

Visit “http://www.twitch.tv/the_korean_gamer/profile” for best warrior builds!

(edited by Kitt.2567)

in PvP

Kitt.2567

CAN ANY1 REVEAL HIS BUILD?

in PvP

Posted by: Chaith.8256

Chaith.8256

Standard condi necro :O

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh
New Twitter: @chaithhh

in PvP

Posted by: Demonoid.1974

Demonoid.1974

Warrior should typically beat necromancer (assuming you haven’t blown certain cooldowns like Beserker’s Stance, Balanced Stance or Signet of Stamina). You get free condition removals through cleansing ire too. Avoid getting flesh golem charged into a wall (example: http://www.twitch.tv/demonold/c/5010436). Try to make your hammer stuns and longbow aoes hit both the necro & the minions. You’re that warhorn warrior, so that’s even more condition removal. If you’re having an even worse time against this build only, run a sigil that removes conditions via crits or hits (not like you need sigil of battle in team fights anyways with permanent might upkeep via team fields and blasts especially not when you die to every necro). Position is key to fighting any class as well, if you let someone line of sight you (use the environment to their advantage) constantly while you sit on a point or blatantly out in the open then you’ll most likely die to any class. Lastly, play necro, you won’t be very good at beating another class until you understand how it works. Playing > reading in the scheme of training.

http://www.twitch.tv/demonold/profile
-complain less, train harder-

in PvP

Kitt.2567

Warrior should typically beat necromancer (assuming you haven’t blown certain cooldowns like Beserker’s Stance, Balanced Stance or Signet of Stamina). You get free condition removals through cleansing ire too. Avoid getting flesh golem charged into a wall (example: http://www.twitch.tv/demonold/c/5010436). Try to make your hammer stuns and longbow aoes hit both the necro & the minions. You’re that warhorn warrior, so that’s even more condition removal. If you’re having an even worse time against this build only, run a sigil that removes conditions via crits or hits (not like you need sigil of battle in team fights anyways with permanent might upkeep via team fields and blasts especially not when you die to every necro). Position is key to fighting any class as well, if you let someone line of sight you (use the environment to their advantage) constantly while you sit on a point or blatantly out in the open then you’ll most likely die to any class. Lastly, play necro, you won’t be very good at beating another class until you understand how it works. Playing > reading in the scheme of training.

i am asking you the way to beat wthout stability and no hammer.

in PvP

Posted by: Shockwave.1230

Shockwave.1230

What’s your build so people can tell you

Sylvari Elementalist – Mystree Duskbloom (Lv 80)
Norn Guardian – Aurora Lustyr (Lv 80)
Mia A Shadows Glow – Human Thief (Lv 80)

in PvP

Kitt.2567

jjust show me his build through gw2skills.net1111111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!11111111

in PvP

Posted by: ellesee.8297

ellesee.8297

Hello frands! Vee Wee here, #1 ENgi NA and world first rank 80!

Noscoc, Ostrich Eggs, Aelkittener, and me, Vee Wee!, played with this Kitt guy in game! He ran around the map spamming, “Noscoc is kitten! Noscoc is kitten! Plz win other team!” and contributed absolutely nothing! Worst game ever! Except we won the 4v6! Best game ever! #gadgetmeta2014 #mortarmeta2014

Visit http://twitch.tv/ostricheggs for prooferino! 20g giveaway every queue!
http://www.twitch.tv/ostricheggs/b/565929089 <- proof. 1:54:00 start

Wahoo! Bye frands!

#1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!
#1 Frandliest person NA!
http://www.twitch.tv/Livskis

(edited by ellesee.8297)

in PvP

Posted by: DanSH.6143

DanSH.6143

The build is 4/6/0/0/4 with the dark path GM trait and nightmare runes. Yeah it’s strong in 1v1, and hard to beat as a condi warr, But that doesn’t make it OP.

Griften

in PvP

Posted by: Chaotic.9742

Chaotic.9742

The build is 4/6/0/0/4 with the dark path GM trait and nightmare runes. Yeah it’s strong in 1v1, and hard to beat as a condi warr, But that doesn’t make it OP.

Actually its 0/6/4/0/4

in PvP

Posted by: Warlord of Chaos.7845

Warlord of Chaos.7845

The only reason its overpowered is because of passive procs that fear you for 4 seconds each with 0 counterplay(there are 2 of them) . If those were nerfed or were provided counterplay, the build wouldn’t be as broken.

-Rylock [vE]
Retired.

(edited by Warlord of Chaos.7845)

in PvP

Posted by: tichorum.2415

tichorum.2415

It’s literally the standard necro build. Nothing special lol. Just good play.

Former PvP commentator for ESL & Arenanet.

I used to run the Academy Gaming tournaments for GW2.

in PvP

Kitt.2567

It is OP. if it isnt OP, there should be only at least 5 sec to counterataack which i can perform to him, but there isnt only 1~2 sec given to me to do any counterattack, meaning that it was just continuous perma fearing + perma conds + no cooltime gaps upon opponent so it makes it is op, definitely. JUST LOOK, PERMA FEAR + PERMA CONDS (at least 5 kinds of) + almost no COOLTIME GAP, isnt it OP? JUST LOOK.

what is OP if you deny it is OP?

(edited by Kitt.2567)

in PvP

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

I haven’t played Necro is awhile, but by the comments. I’d say it’s something like this maybe.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fRAQNAW7Yjc00YbxN+2webighSyW4DiuBCgzlyvIKA-TpwXAAw+DWZAA

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in PvP

Kitt.2567

I haven’t played Necro is awhile, but by the comments. I’d say it’s something like this maybe.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fRAQNAW7Yjc00YbxN+2webighSyW4DiuBCgzlyvIKA-TpwXAAw+DWZAA

OK I FOUND THERE ARE AT LEAST 3 FEARS THAT CAN BE USED WITHIN ONLY 20 SEC AS WELL AS OTHER CLIPPIELING. IT IS KIND OF OP. I ALSO FOUND THAT PERMA FEAR IS POSSIBLE CUZ 3 FEAR WITHIN ONLY 20 SEC PRETTY MUCH ENOUGH TO USE. 3 FEARS FOR ONLY 20 SEC IS TOO MUCH TO AVOID ANY OPPONENT CRITICAL HITS. IT IS JUST OP AGAINST PERSON WHO DO NOT HAVE ANY STABILITY. KK THX.

in PvP

Posted by: BLUna.7928

BLUna.7928

OK I FOUND THERE ARE AT LEAST 3 FEARS THAT CAN BE USED WITHIN ONLY 20 SEC AS WELL AS OTHER CLIPPIELING. IT IS KIND OF OP. I ALSO FOUND THAT PERMA FEAR IS POSSIBLE CUZ 3 FEAR WITHIN ONLY 20 SEC PRETTY MUCH ENOUGH TO USE. 3 FEARS FOR ONLY 20 SEC IS TOO MUCH TO AVOID ANY OPPONENT CRITICAL HITS. IT IS JUST OP AGAINST PERSON WHO DO NOT HAVE ANY STABILITY. KK THX.

So bring stability.

Retired GW2 Shoutcaster
Now Casting CS:GO with ESEA
Twitter: @BLUCSGO

in PvP

Shockwave.1230

So bring stability.

Or at least a condi cleanse/stun break

in PvP

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

I think he needs to bring more caps!

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in PvP

Kitt.2567

Hey, guys, how do I counter fear without using any of the things that counter it?

actually i am rather finding the way you talked here. lol

in PvP

Posted by: Avigrus.2871

Avigrus.2871

8/10, nice troll

80 Necro (5), 80 Guard (4), 80 Mesmer (3)
80 Ranger (3), 80 Warrior (3), 80 Thief (3)
80 Ele (2), 80 Engi (3), 80 Rev (2)

in PvP

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

holy kitten they found out we are the only profession with a control effect that is actually a condition and can be cleansed passively, in comparison with the 7 other control effects that can’t.

Necro OP! nerf! especially because necro is the only profession with 3 seconds of fear untraited!

Thread: 6/10 would read again.

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

in PvP

Posted by: corin.1298

corin.1298

Yea this is just bad.

in PvP

Posted by: GoogleBrandon.5073

GoogleBrandon.5073

Passive abilities with no counter are indeed OP >>> repear’s protection and nightmare runes.

I concur, those need to be removed from the game…

The user has no real use for them except kittening off the enemy – they are random procs and cannot be relied on (Maybe not entirely true for reaper’s protection, but hey) and the enemy cannot “tell” when they are going to proc… They over no counterplay at all…

Buuuuut, this is not Necromancer exclusive, I mean almost all classes got something as stupid as this (Transmute, Shared Anguish and Mirror of Anguish on top of my head) – those need to be redisigned in a way that they offer something more reliable for the user, and a more telling option for the enemy…

Guild channel with PvP uploads
Lost? Confused? [TCS] – A guild for every state of body and mind

in PvP

Posted by: Lachanche.6859

Lachanche.6859

6 0 4 0 4 reaper protection on skyhammer
4 and1/2 seconds of automatic fear are so much fun, everytime you get pulled into a hole by someone you fear him off a ledge.

pull me down fear u down [FËÄR]

(new guild name/tag i use on skyham)

in PvP

Posted by: Iason Evan.3806

Iason Evan.3806

Salt miners need to come up for air every now and then. Your waifus miss you. Ferris Bueller’s dad would say to wrap a hot towel around your head. Stale meta is stale.

Leader of The Guernsey Milking Coalition [MiLk] Sanctum of Rall

in PvP

Kitt.2567

I am not saying that his build is strong becuz of its passive cheese things. I mean Noscoc is very skilled player and he know when to use fear to make its effect the best. but what I mean is that the build itself is extremely OP (perma fear + perma cond + very short cooltime between many fears). 3 fears within only 20 sec is just too much ( you know warrior’s “fear me”? we can use only 1 time within 48, or 60, sec. comparing this to his 3 fears within 20sec. it is just too much and OP) enough not to give any ATTACK CHANCE to his opponent while avoiding any his critical attack skills. I think Anet should shorten it a bit to make it balanced.

it would not OP if Anet designed that kinda build only become “only Close-fight GOD with perma fear and perma conds”. But the problem is that, this build also has pretty strong ranged attacks with its many minions. so it just become OP.

(edited by Kitt.2567)

in PvP

Posted by: kokiman.2364

kokiman.2364

Hello frands! Vee Wee here, #1 ENgi NA and world first rank 80!

haha i love this meme xD

GuildWars 2

Currently playing Heart of Thorns.

in PvP

GoogleBrandon.5073

I am not saying that his build is strong becuz of its passive cheese things. I mean Noscoc is very skilled player and he know when to use fear to make its effect the best. but what I mean is that the build itself is extremely OP (perma fear + perma cond + very short cooltime between many fears). 3 fears within only 20 sec is just too much ( you know warrior’s “fear me”? we can use only 1 time within 48, or 60, sec. comparing this to his 3 fears within 20sec. it is just too much and OP) enough not to give any ATTACK CHANCE to his opponent while avoiding any his critical attack skills. I think Anet should shorten it a bit to make it balanced.

Yes, shorten the tools of Necromancer’s condition combat without compensation because you claim it is so OP…

How about you settle for Necro for a few days, create a build that is not centered around DS DPS or Fears+Conditions that can peform just as well as the other two in the higher end of PvP… No worries, you got at least 6 months after the patch to do so, I would be delighted by your answer…

Also, while we are at it, can we also get the other meta builds removed? I hate getting killed by those… It makes no sense for me as a Scepter/Focus support Mesmer to be outplayed by a build that is better than mine, even if I refuse to get the proper defense agains the build…

Or, get some Stability/CC’s/Mobility/Cleansing/Dodging skills, and we can talk again…

it would not OP if Anet designed that kinda build only become “only Close-fight GOD with perma fear and perma conds”. But the problem is that, this build also has pretty strong ranged attacks with its many minions. so it just become OP.

Many minions, wtf?

in PvP

Kitt.2567

Yes, shorten the tools of Necromancer’s condition combat without compensation because you claim it is so OP…

How about you settle for Necro for a few days, create a build that is not centered around DS DPS or Fears+Conditions that can peform just as well as the other two in the higher end of PvP… No worries, you got at least 6 months after the patch to do so, I would be delighted by your answer…

Also, while we are at it, can we also get the other meta builds removed? I hate getting killed by those… It makes no sense for me as a Scepter/Focus support Mesmer to be outplayed by a build that is better than mine, even if I refuse to get the proper defense agains the build…

Or, get some Stability/CC’s/Mobility/Cleansing/Dodging skills, and we can talk again…

Many minions, wtf?

oh yeah. he had, I saw 2 minion attacking me in range and 1 fesh golem stuff that charges on me. so this is what it makes OP: close fight GOD boosted by perma fear perma conds + ranged attack as well.

(edited by Kitt.2567)

in PvP

GoogleBrandon.5073

oh yeah. he had, I saw 2 minion attacking me in range and 1 fesh golem stuff that charges on me.

You mean Flesh Worm ?

If so, then I am glad to announce that their damage on a condition build is neglectable, and is only used as a stunbreak/teleport… Guess what, if you kill it, he does not have it anymore! Oh my God, such tactics! I am clearly exploiting the game by my knowledge!

Also, 2 minions does not equal many minions… Then again, who am I kidding, a guy who does not even know a build/class/utilities should never, and I repeat, ever say something about balancing…

Learn. To. Play.

in PvP

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

That’s not true! I invented this build! It’s mine and everyone speaking about it should refer to “Rym’s build”, so other people can actually know what we’re talking about!

If there’s still some missunderstanding, you can add “The” to most OP ones or a number, because I’ve invented and patented more builds!

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

in PvP

Kitt.2567

oh yeah. he had, I saw 2 minion attacking me in range and 1 fesh golem stuff that charges on me.

You mean Flesh Worm ?

If so, then I am glad to announce that their damage on a condition build is neglectable, and is only used as a stunbreak/teleport… Guess what, if you kill it, he does not have it anymore! Oh my God, such tactics! I am clearly exploiting the game by my knowledge!

Also, 2 minions does not equal many minions… Then again, who am I kidding, a guy who does not even know a build/class/utilities should never, and I repeat, ever say something about balancing…

Learn. To. Play.

Nope.

what if he equip celestial build that is hybrid to have both physical and cond dmg? and told you, perma fear + perma cond cannot even make me to get close to him, which means it makes really hard to kill those minions by getting closer cuz he will always be near to them. 2+1 so 3 minions in total.

Learn to play?
check my rank on first page of the leaderboard man. I am not idiot to say this things. I am saying this becuz its balance is just broken, if it wasnt broken there should be at least 3 sec allowing me to do any attack between each fear interval without reference to whether having stability or not.

(edited by Kitt.2567)

in PvP

Posted by: Ryan.9387

Ryan.9387

I’ve never seen him play (on twitch, not vs), but I’d imagine he is timing his skills to your evades/heals/condi clears/weapon swaps/etc. Smart play like that is why noscoc is killing you and random necros with the exact build don’t.

Ranger | Elementalist

in PvP

Kitt.2567

I’ve never seen him play (on twitch, not vs), but I’d imagine he is timing his skills to your evades/heals/condi clears/weapon swaps/etc. Smart play like that is why noscoc is killing you and random necros with the exact build don’t.

Not really. it seem he just activate fear when getting close and try to use any skill. the problem is it was permanent fears having no interval between them that shouldnt be for balances. Maybe i will need to find other ways to deal with those perma fear and cond and ranged minions

in PvP

Posted by: manveruppd.7601

manveruppd.7601

Stop feeding the trolls, they multiply like tribbles.

A bad necromancer always blames the corpse.

in PvP

Posted by: Infect.2738

Infect.2738

Lol “noscoc’s build” is just standard condi 0/6/4/0/4 with reapers protection, path of corruption, and nightmare runes. Yes it is strong in 1v1 settings due to passive fears which should be toned down. A lot of crying in this thread doe…or trolls

Zombify – 2013 PAX NA and 2014 NA All-Star Necro
Stream- http://www.twitch.tv/thezombify
Twitter- @ZombifyGW2

(edited by Infect.2738)

in PvP

GoogleBrandon.5073

Nope.

what if he equip celestial build that is hybrid to have both physical and cond dmg? and told you, perma fear + perma cond cannot even make me to get close to him, which means it makes really hard to kill those minions by getting closer cuz he will always be near to them. 2+1 so 3 minions in total.

Learn to play?
check my rank on first page of the leaderboard man. I am not idiot to say this things. I am saying this becuz its balance is just broken, if it wasnt broken there should be at least 3 sec allowing me to do any attack between each fear interval without reference to whether having stability or not.

Celestial hybrid on that build is by definition bad… Also, three minions now? Does that mean he runs a Minionmaster Terror build? Let me guess, he also uses Lich to one-shots you?

And someone with “your leaderboard ranking” should actually know better if you only picked up the class… you are only making yourself seem more and more like a morron, but no worries, I have learned idiocracy cannot be cured…

I am just going to leave it here because you are disgustingly biased and uninformed – learn to play…

Reaper’s Protection is worse than Soul Marks anyway.

People hate me for agreeing with you, unlike many, I do not believe that a Random Proc is going to do anything but annoying the enemy, as you cannot safely rely on it yourself…

(edited by GoogleBrandon.5073)

in PvP

Posted by: manveruppd.7601

manveruppd.7601

Oh, interesting, I hadn’t realised he was so high-ranked. Clearly this guy is not as ignorant and stupid as he pretends to be, he’s just blatantly and shamelessly trolling, and you should all STOP FEEDING HIM.

A bad necromancer always blames the corpse.

in PvP

GoogleBrandon.5073

Oh, interesting, I hadn’t realised he was so high-ranked. Clearly this guy is not as ignorant and stupid as he pretends to be, he’s just blatantly and shamelessly trolling, and you should all STOP FEEDING HIM.

Yea sorry, I tend to get aggittated by people like those too easily when I am sober >.>

in PvP

Posted by: Lachanche.6859

Lachanche.6859

Yea sorry, I tend to get aggittated by people like those too easily when I am sober >.>

i see a problem and a solution, get drunk

in PvP

Kitt.2567

ok. if you guys think “perma fear perma cond in close fight +being able to ranged attack as well” isnt op at all, I would say nothing. I will try to find new build only for dealing with that necro build then. gg gl

(edited by Kitt.2567)

in PvP

Posted by: Eurantien.4632

Eurantien.4632

Nightmare* runes and reaper’s protection. Quality stuff.

(edited by Eurantien.4632)

in PvP

Shockwave.1230

Either trolling or meant Nightmare, most likely nightmare. Both start with an N

in PvP

GoogleBrandon.5073

i see a problem and a solution, get drunk

Weekend’s ended for me ;_;

in PvP

Posted by: robertul.3679

robertul.3679

Is this the elusive 6/6/6/6/6 celestial minion condition terror lich necro with battle strength doom geomancy generosity energy renewal corruption bloodlust sigils? It seems OP indeed.
How do I beat it with engineer?

in PvP

Posted by: robertul.3679

robertul.3679

bug fix.

in PvP

Posted by: Elxdark.9702

Elxdark.9702

Fix noscoc too op.

in PvP

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

What did I just read?

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in PvP

Posted by: Rolyate.6753

Rolyate.6753

Necro so strong

Rolyate
How do you pronounce your name?

in PvP

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

Last time someone made this thread I tried to say it wasn’t op and every jumped down my throat saying it was…. now people defend it, the build isn’t op I do like it because it adds mobility and ways to stomp.

For this that think reapers protection is op, wtf should s necro always have to eat hard CC unless we have a pocket guardian oh noes we got one trait that helps against what everyone knows destroys necros oh noes….

BTW vee wee tell your team to relax with the god kitten ed treb, maybe I’ll actually get a team that won’t afk and won’t make the stupid staff ele go kill the treb.

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA