still no change on TPVP daily 8 wins

in PvP

Posted by: Artorias.5231

Artorias.5231

I been fought every days on these SOLO/TEAM PVP 8 wins in the past one and a half month

Yes, about bloody 50 days.
each day I spend more then 4 to 6 hours to get these 4 daily done.

days after day after day after day

I once love this game so much since BETA
I was enjoy to earn every PVE,PVP,WVW and GW1 achivment

In the past 50 days I still hang in there , Just hope they will remove or change these TPVP daily.
This is totaly outrage.

Tonight, these TPVP 8 wins still there.
finaly I realize my journey is going to end here.
This game just hate the players who like to claim daily.

I never thought it’s will end like this, truly.

(edited by Artorias.5231)

in PvP

Posted by: lionmagunas.8401

lionmagunas.8401

I give up these daily PVP wins in 2 weeks.
It’s ruin every thing.

but of course they will keep these daily.
for E-SPORT you know

in PvP

Posted by: Empathetic Fighter.2065

Empathetic Fighter.2065

Who the kitten cares about achievement points, but the addicted ones that actually collect the points? kitten I just read.

Read It Backwards [BooN]

in PvP

Posted by: pupupuly.8792

pupupuly.8792

at least you get your life back

in PvP

Posted by: Quincy.2198

Quincy.2198

Also, how 4-6 hours? U can do it in 1h and a bit. LOL.

Ninov Is Strng
Ninov Ftw

in PvP

Posted by: cheese.4739

cheese.4739

Yeah, if you’re regularly taking more than three hours to get your soloq daily, you’re either:

- playing at a very low-population time
- getting a well-below-50% winrate

If it’s the former, and you’re still getting all the other dailies, you should get your PvP dailies at another time - presumably you’re online all day already?

If it’s the latter... your skill is probably the problem, so you’re not earning those points. Matchmaking should give a close-to-50% winrate for everyone - there’ll be the occasional individual terrible day when you get several 4v5s in a row, but then there’ll be other days where you end up as a team of 5 against 4 several times.

EDIT: formatting fail, sorry

(edited by cheese.4739)

in PvP

Posted by: Artorias.5231

Artorias.5231

Also, how 4-6 hours? U can do it in 1h and a bit. LOL.

well…….
truly it’s only take 1 and a half hours if I have 100% win on all 8 matchs LOL
it’s happends once in this month I think.

It’s takes about 20min per match.
of course it will take more then 5 hours if only win 50% of the match

AFK, 4V5, d/c, XXXXteammate……etc
each of above can waste u more then 20 min.

in PvP

Posted by: Tasslehoff.5738

Tasslehoff.5738

U are not alone, this is my end too, its to much.
Im sad about no response from Devs…

in PvP

pupupuly.8792

Yeah, if you’re regularly taking more than three hours to get your soloq daily, you’re either:

If it’s the former, and you’re still getting all the other dailies, you should get your PvP dailies at another time – presumably you’re online all day already?

If it’s the latter… your skill is probably the problem, so you’re not [i
earning[/i] those points. Matchmaking should give a close-to-50% winrate for everyone – there’ll be the occasional individual terrible day when you get several 4v5s in a row, but then there’ll be other days where you end up as a team of 5 against 4 several times.

Buddy, 50% win is high enough .
it’s not a 1V1 game.
no one can guarantee they can win this match in the beginning of it.
no matter how good they are.

(edited by pupupuly.8792)

in PvP

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

I will move to TESO, achievement system similar to GW2 but no dailies or repeatables.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

in PvP

Posted by: Elxdark.9702

Elxdark.9702

Don’t blame others cause you’re bad and can’t get a decent team to win.

Nobody is forcing you to do ap so whatever you do it’s your own decision.

Solo Q is another different thing, it’s pure luck.

in PvP

pupupuly.8792

Nobody is forcing you to do XXXXXXXXX so whatever you do it’s your own decision.

Every treads have this.
How useful.

in PvP

cheese.4739

If it’s the former, and you’re still getting all the other dailies, you should get your PvP dailies at another time – presumably you’re online all day already?

If it’s the latter… your skill is probably the problem, so you’re not [i
earning[/i] those points. Matchmaking should give a close-to-50% winrate for everyone – there’ll be the occasional individual terrible day when you get several 4v5s in a row, but then there’ll be other days where you end up as a team of 5 against 4 several times.

Buddy, 50% win is high enough .
it’s not a 1V1 game.
no one can guarantee they can win this match in the beginning of it.
no matter how good they are.

Well, yeah, that’s why I said three hours for soloq: 5 × 15 minutes = 1 hour 15 minutes, double that (50% win) for 2 hours 30 minutes, and add a bit of queueing time. Your win rate needs to be far below 50% for it to take 3 hours for 5 wins on average.

in PvP

lionmagunas.8401

man you forget we have another TPVP 3 wins here
So it’s 8X15=2 hours if you got 100% win

in PvP

Posted by: Elxdark.9702

Elxdark.9702

Nobody is forcing you to do XXXXXXXXX so whatever you do it’s your own decision.

Every treads have this.
How useful.

But its the truthhhh.

If you don’t like doing something that you aren’t FORCING to do, don’t do it.

It’s so simple.

in PvP

cheese.4739

man you forget we have another TPVP 3 wins here
So it’s 8X15=2 hours if you got 100% win

I don’t forget, was just taking below the lower end of the OP’s complaint (3 hours) and applying just that to soloq.

Are you playing in a team? Are you playing in a skilled/organised team? If you’re solo-joining teamq... you can expect to lose more often than not.

Same calculation as last time:

Assume 15 minutes for a match (at most).
3 wins = 45 minutes
50% win rate means 1.5 hours (if your last win is in 6th match)
Let’s say 2 hours for 3 wins, since you might be joining solo and at a disadvantage.

OP said 4-6 hours on average to get their dailies.

2 hours 30 minutes for soloq, plus 2 hours for teamq (both assuming you have 50% win rate and go lose/win/lose/win, which is a pretty approximate worst-case scenario) means you have 4 hours 30 minutes to play on a moderately bad day. On many days you’ll get 5/7 wins on soloq then 3/4 wins on teamq, taking about 2 hours 45 minutes. Overall average time should be about three hours, maybe three and a half, which is much less than OP’s claim.

Either you’re not contributing nearly enough to your team (or for teamq, maybe joining as a full but unskilled team), or you’re only quoting times from very unlucky days. Which is it? Poor play (not earning the points) or bad statistics (stop talking rubbish)?

(edited by cheese.4739)

in PvP

Malediktus.9250

And sometimes you have even worse luck and need 8 hours.

in PvP

pupupuly.8792

As 50% win rate
2 hours 30 minutes for soloq, plus 2 hours for teamq as your calculate
Inclub que time, it’s not surprise daily 8 win still can take more then 5 hours right?

I didn’t see any wrong on OP said, couse it’s happend on me some times
some times I can done all 8 wins on 3 hours, some time it’s takes me 5 hours.

And again, have a organised team doesn’t mean you have 100% win rate on 3 TPVP wins
It’s still fifty-fifty on the field no matter how much prepare you are.

in PvP

Posted by: Evgeni.7401

Evgeni.7401

I’m quitting ap farm too maybe the game too. Most of mine friend that farmed ap already quieted because of that daily. I will wait to the next patch to decide do I uninstall the game or keep it on the disk. I love GW2 and I love the play games for AP but this is insane I started with 15 min for the daily to get to 1h for all dailies except this 4 that takes from 2h to my personal 9 hours. (45 mins queues and 5 matches with 4 vs 5 ) Arenanet u know your players have life ? Devs have no idea what they are doing. And yet again they will close this topic without even reading it or responding with any word.

(edited by Evgeni.7401)

in PvP

cheese.4739

As 50% win rate
2 hours 30 minutes for soloq, plus 2 hours for teamq as your calculate
Inclub que time, it’s not surprise daily 8 win still can take more then 5 hours right?

Actually, 15 minutes per game is the maximum, and most are done in 10 minutes. 5 minutes queue time is pretty high for prime-time play, aye?
So that’s 4 hours 30 minutes if you get 50% win rate (which is the least you should be expecting, if playing seriously), and that’s only if you get all your losses before your wins.

Again: these are all approximate or average worst-day numbers that I’m giving, and some days you’ll get very unlucky and possibly ’have’ to spend several hours grinding this out - but other days you’ll get a lot of successive wins with very few losses.

And if you’re only playing PvP for the achi points... maybe stop playing PvP? You can’t expect to improve much (and win more frequently) if you only come on for the tedious grinding out of dailies rather than because you like to play.
Stop asking for the relatively limited rewards that exist for actual PvP players to be made less valid, just so you can get some pointless numbers.

in PvP

Posted by: entropy.9613

entropy.9613

I can relate to this.

I take drugs every day, but lately I’ve found that I need more and more drugs to have the same effect. It’s totaly outrage.

I think I’ll just stop being addicted to drugs.

That’ll teach those drugs.

in PvP

Posted by: Vuh.1328

Vuh.1328

Why can’t i get the pve daily+monthly done by just leaving the mist and killing 2 pack of mobs and maybe a random event?
I find pve daily+monthly far more tedious and boring than the pvp ones.

Take your time to learn proper keybinding, it’s worth the struggle

in PvP

pupupuly.8792

I can relate to this.

I take drugs every day, but lately I’ve found that I need more and more drugs to have the same effect. It’s totaly outrage.

I think I’ll just stop being addicted to drugs.

That’ll teach those drugs.

agree+1

the daily of this game has become a drug
stop this game and take your life back

in PvP

Posted by: DuranArgith.1354

DuranArgith.1354

You would have to sacrifice either soloq or tpvp dailies in order not to burn out.
I recommend getting guildies or adding good players to your friend list in order to make tpvp easier.

Also, skip soloq entirely, tpvp offers better rewards and you wont burn out as fast. Soloq has become very …. stressful.

I agree that something must be done about the daily pvp achievements though, no matter what the haters say. But Anet’s silence and the handing out of infractions to people that made these kinds of threads against the dailies probably means that they are here to stay.

(edited by DuranArgith.1354)

in PvP

lionmagunas.8401

I can understand A.net wants more player to join PVP.
but make a player have to stick on the chair more then 5 hours to get all daily done is not a good plan.

in PvP

Posted by: Writetyper.1985

Writetyper.1985

It doesn’t need changing. You still haven’t given a legitimate reason why you feel forced to do all dailies, either.

Mortryde/Cold/Thugmentalist Bara
really bad engineer

in PvP

lionmagunas.8401

It doesn’t need changing. You still haven’t given a legitimate reason why you feel forced to do all dailies, either.

Daily quest is create to let people compelet everyday, am I right?
What wrong if I want to get it done?

in PvP

pupupuly.8792

“Nobody is forcing you to do XXXXXXXXX so whatever you do it’s your own decision.”

can solve every conplaint on this forum.

(edited by pupupuly.8792)

in PvP

Posted by: DuranArgith.1354

DuranArgith.1354

Noone should ever criticize the chosen playstyle of others.
We dont mock you for playing pvp only, or doing dungeons or mining runs or wvw or whatever.
Why do you feel the need to insult us about how we want to play the game?

in PvP

Posted by: Oraith.1732

Oraith.1732

Yay another daily tpvp QQ thread. unzips

in PvP

Posted by: Ser.3691

Ser.3691

I was also very disappointed that the new spvp dailies were not revamped/rescaled/reverted with the recent patch. The all-or-nothing approach of the new spvp dailies is frustrating and time consuming. You can have a 499-500 loss and not have any progress towards the new dailies. I wish they would revamp the new spvp dailies to increment progress somehow in a fair and anti-afk way so every match isnt just all-or-nothing.

in PvP

Posted by: Qaelyn.7612

Qaelyn.7612

Because there isn’t one.

As we say in the computer industry, this is a “problem between chair and keyboard”.

And if Arenanet needs to change anything, it’s to remove the utterly ridiculous “grinding leaderboard” that causes these compulsive people to convince themselves that they need to maintain their rank on it, as it if means anything to anyone.

in PvP

Malediktus.9250

SoloQ is a terrible experience again today, stuck at 4 wins for over an hour already ~4 hours total so far. Didnt even get to start with TeamQ yet and its only 90min to reset.

I think its time to turn super elitist mode on in every match so people loose the fun and numbers of tPvP go down again.

in PvP

Posted by: Baldric.6781

Baldric.6781

I honestly don’t get this idea of requiring 8 wins in spvp.
Here is the thing, mmorpg’s work well with grind, grinding is mmorpg’s true source of energy and gw2 is a mmorpg (a successfull one, not the pvp of course), forcing wining pvp matches to the grinders, it feels stupid.

As we all know pvp is just a sidekick of the true meat of gw2 (it’s pve), it makes some sense to make them play some games in order to grind a bit, but making them win !? to pve grinders… Are we dumb or what ? Grinding by definition is a repetitive and easy task that u do over and over again, wining is not easy, even with the matchmaking!

Seriously arena.net, u are making money, u sold a lot and are successfull because u provided pve grind, do not waste precious resources in spvp and do not force grinders to win, and not that many pvp games. U can force them to grind 3 games or even 5, but don’t require wins!! Remember who pays the bill here.

in PvP

Posted by: LelouchViBritannia.3607

LelouchViBritannia.3607

I been fought every days on these SOLO/TEAM PVP 8 wins in the past one and a half month

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsessive%E2%80%93compulsive_disorder

I command you to be AWESOME.

in PvP

Malediktus.9250

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsessive%E2%80%93compulsive_disorder

Oh look, the self proclaimed doctors are getting out again.

in PvP

Posted by: Bsgapollo.5364

Bsgapollo.5364

The hell did I just read, people uninstalling the game because they won’t get (8?) daily achievement points ? This is the kitten pve’ers have to deal with ? Oh the horror..

Level 80 Elementalist, experienced player in pvp, trying out pve for now.

in PvP

Malediktus.9250

its 1460 points per year, quite a lot and nothing to sneeze at

and I think a lot of these so called “pvers” have higher ranks than pvpers. Like me, I am r47 with barely any hotjoin played.

(edited by Malediktus.9250)

in PvP

Posted by: LelouchViBritannia.3607

LelouchViBritannia.3607

To play devil’s advocate: If you care so much about (useless) achievement points, why do you want them without achieving something?

I command you to be AWESOME.

in PvP

Malediktus.9250

I dont consider winning 5 SoloQ games more of an achievement than talking to the laurel vendor.

in PvP

Posted by: entropy.9613

entropy.9613

I dont consider winning 5 SoloQ games more of an achievement than talking to the laurel vendor.

Yet you want achievement points for it, so you can compete with others over who has the most points for arbitrary non-achievement.

Why?

in PvP

Posted by: ellesee.8297

ellesee.8297

get better. win games.

#1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!
#1 Frandliest person NA!
http://www.twitch.tv/Livskis

in PvP

lionmagunas.8401

https://leaderboards.guildwars2.com/en/na/achievements/world/Jade%20Quarry

Will, I think this OP really quit the game.
after 1 weeks this guys just down to world no.2XX form no.12

why A.net bind achivment point with daily?
and make them have to take 5+ hours per day to deal with them?

I was wonder why all the achivment hunters in my guild are ALL gone, ALL of them.
Now I know why.

in PvP

Malediktus.9250

there are probably less than 200 true achievement hunters left in the game, both EU and NA included. Thats very few considering GW2 is said to have 400k+ active players

worst of all Anet never answered to any of the threads concerning too many time consuming daily APs ever, they prefer to delete or lock them. Which I guess means the craps is here to stay

(edited by Malediktus.9250)

in PvP

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

there are probably less than 200 true achievement hunters left in the game, both EU and NA included. Thats very few considering GW2 is said to have 400k+ active players

worst of all Anet never answered to any of the threads concerning too many time consuming daily APs ever, they prefer to delete or lock them. Which I guess means the craps is here to stay

What you’re telling me is about 1% of 1% of 1% of the GW population is concerned about too many achievement points, and ANet isn’t removing a perfectly acceptable AP system because of that. Sounds good to me. In related news, I heard prohibition was repealed.

in PvP

Malediktus.9250

^The low population of achievement hunter is a direct result of anets decision. Trust me there were many many more achievement hunters when there were only 4 dailies. They all stopped caring about achievements or playing completly because of the huge time requirement every single day. Anet basically killed a whole playstyle.

in PvP

cheese.4739

Sooo... the people who could achieve things, like winning PvP matches by contributing significantly, now have an advantage on the achievement points board?

I see absolutely no problems with this.

in PvP

Posted by: infantrydiv.1620

infantrydiv.1620

Sooo… the people who could achieve things, like winning PvP matches by contributing significantly, now have an advantage on the achievement points board?

Yep

Ranger//Necro

in PvP

Malediktus.9250

Sooo… the people who could achieve things, like winning PvP matches by contributing significantly, now have an advantage on the achievement points board?

Its not about winning, but having to win 8 times every single day if you dont want to miss achievements. It takes more time than all other dailies at any given day combined. Yes even if there is world ranker daily in wvw.

in PvP

Posted by: Ryan.9387

Ryan.9387

Maybe you should check your prorities.

Ranger | Elementalist