01-18 Devona's Rest / Kaineng / Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

[RE]? I’ve stomped a ton of those people. And you play D/D ele and P/D thief? How cute, lol

Your point? We’ve killed “tons” of people from lots of different guilds, does that make anyone special?

in WvW

Posted by: Seige.4862

Seige.4862

Just tons? hmm not impressed

Seige
AD(Anonymous Defender)- Devonas Rest
The orginal Fairy tank

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Wherever Maguuma ends up, that will probably be our first challenge.

You first challenge will be next week. Mag will be t3, but a t3 server will be dropped to t4, and they’re all good. I hope FA drops because I think their daytime people would be the perfect ones to test kain’s NA. If Kain can hold up daytime versus FA I would be very surprised.

in WvW

Posted by: FKwrong.9104

FKwrong.9104

What every happened to all the, “Keep it up Kaineng, one day you’ll be a real boy” comments. Now that we’re winning, you have nothing to do but make a big fuss over it. So what if we actually got a population now. We used to rock your world with our 15 player prime time teams, now we have full coverage. We are going to move up in rank, and you’re going to have to suck it up and deal with it.

so, to conclude it… others server’s do the job for you. from what i could see yesterday, before it became boring with 600+ per tick, player quality is (far,far,far….far^1000) from quality. And what’s your function in all this? Forum yapping? Kaineng will choke as soon as they reach other populated servers in rank, there are actual tactics.

in WvW

Posted by: Slamz.5376

Slamz.5376

Door Machine
wonder how far kain can go before they hit their match

Probably as far as they went last time before they all quit and moved to Kaineng.

Camelot Unchained – from the makers of DAOC
A game that’s 100% WvW
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13861848/camelot-unchained

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

WM’s movement isn’t botting or something mysterious. They move like a small man group: extending, looping, and flanking. You just have to pay attention. They are fairly predictable and as far as I can tell they are carried by numbers.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

When are we gonna see some AD vs WM videos?

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: StormWolf.7645

StormWolf.7645

You first challenge will be next week. Mag will be t3, but a t3 server will be dropped to t4, and they’re all good. I hope FA drops because I think their daytime people would be the perfect ones to test kain’s NA. If Kain can hold up daytime versus FA I would be very surprised.

Funny note…people have been getting surprised rather often when it comes to Kaineng lately.

Edit: I also knew I should’ve Screen shotted…yesterday on every BL Kaineng had around 50% of the points available. Now you can say “YOU HAD NUMBERS!” But if you want to try claiming everyone didn’t have at least full queue on each map, I call BS. So if Kaineng Server’s “Skill Level” is as low as everyone seems to think…why were we able to keep up with everyone on every BL?

(edited by StormWolf.7645)

in WvW

Posted by: Arcadio.6875

Arcadio.6875

Wherever Maguuma ends up, that will probably be our first challenge.

We would love to fight Kaineng, but not in T4. We intend to stay in T3 and are pushing for a victory there. Too early to know which server will be dropped. I think it will be DB unless both FA and DB can pull ahead of CD enough to drop them. T4 will be Kaineng’s first match against another superserver. Unfortunately, there won’t be an equal third server for stability. YB was very strong in their prime, but even then they didn’t have the population or coverage to match what some of our servers have become. Because of this, T4 will probably be a blowout.

Lord Arcadio
League Of Ascending Immortals [OATH]

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Funny note…people have been getting surprised rather often when it comes to Kaineng lately.

Why were they surprised? What result is surprising when you put a server with 4 queued maps against anyone in t8-t4?

I spent a week on kaineng when WM transferred, and my impression was the same as some of the DR in this thread: the overall populace of your NA crowd is really, really terrible at PvP and have no clue what they’re doing in WvW. It really felt like I stepped back in time to month 1 and people just ran at the next visible enemy holding with no purpose or reason.

in WvW

StormWolf.7645

Why were they surprised? What result is surprising when you put a server with 4 queued maps against anyone in t8-t4?

Apparently because they weren’t expecting us to go this far. Or don’t you remember all the “They’ll get blown away in the next Tier.” “Don’t worry, we’ll crush them soon!” etc., etc.? I get that Kaineng has a lot of growing to do, but we have the time and patience to do that growing, whatever others think of us.

I spent a week on kaineng when WM transferred, and my impression was the same as some of the DR in this thread: the overall populace of your NA crowd is really, really terrible at PvP and have no clue what they’re doing in WvW. It really felt like I stepped back in time to month 1 and people just ran at the next visible enemy holding with no purpose or reason.

If you spent a week on Kaineng, then you saw the constant score of 600+. When people play well, it’s often because they have a goal or something they are playing for, it is what pushes people to be their best. When you risk nothing from losing, then losing ceases to be an incentive to win.

The point: No one has yet seen what Kaineng is truly capable of, because thus far every week has been a blow-out. When the fights are even and we HAVE to fight and fight well to win…THEN we will see the quality of the Kaineng people. Until then it’s all conjecture.

in WvW

Posted by: Dynnen.6405

Dynnen.6405

[RE]? I’ve stomped a ton of those people. And you play D/D ele and P/D thief? How cute, lol

Your point? We’ve killed “tons” of people from lots of different guilds, does that make anyone special?

The comment he made was that he was looking for a real challenge. And having slaughtered quite a few of your guildmates, it was quite ironic. If you would have quoted what he said (which was what I did) you might have seen that little connection.

(edited by Dynnen.6405)

in WvW

Posted by: Kiexcolo.2416

Kiexcolo.2416

Hey DR! Nice to see that you still have the fight in you! I have to take a break now, hope you are still there when I get back!

Also noticed that a lot of people are PMing me that they love me. If you do please give the gold that you mention for free.

in WvW

Seige.4862

StormWolf.7645:
THEN we will see the quality of the Kaineng people. Until then it’s all conjecture.

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting
Mhmm Knights Tale

Seige
The orginal Fairy tank

in WvW

Posted by: Shadowkx.2738

Shadowkx.2738

Here comes honesty. If you don’t like it, I’m sorry.

Kaineng “zergs” have been the easiest to handle in terms of just straight up killing. That goes all the way back to T8 and judging from last night, nothing has changed there. There are just more zerglings to deal with.

Maguuma “zergs” have been the hardest to handle since they have some leaders and scouts that people actually listen to, are on voice together, and act cohesively.

There was nothing honest there, straight up opinion. And as for the spawn campers, most of us wouldn’t do it. We can’t control everyone :P

Me saying that Kaineng zergs have been the easiest for us to handle is a statement of fact. I did not say that Kaineng zergs are the worst in the game. That would have been an opinion.

To summarize:

Me: Our favorite color is blue.
You: That’s not honest, that’s just an opinion!

Some people apparently have trouble with what is and what is not a fact. Your subjective opinion is that Kaineng Zergs are the easiest to kill is not a fact. You would need to post some kind of objective measurement and allow multiple samples before you could indeed say it is a fact. If you think it is indeed easier to kill Kaineng zergs i truly hope you guys come out in force. I need something to do.

It is a FACT that Kaineng zergs have been the easiest for US to kill when compared to other servers we have played. Are you dense? I think we are perfectly qualified to state as a fact what has been easy for US to do and what hard been hard for US to do.

Hint: What I am saying is not the same thing as saying that Kaineng zergs are the easiest zergs to kill in the game.

Words: They mean stuff.

What a funny way to put it. Could you get less technical? Words do in fact mean “stuff” and fact has a very specific meaning which seems to escape you. Your opinion is not a fact and never will be. Sometimes your opinion will align with facts but it will never be a fact because of your opinion. Your statement is nothing less then an attempt to insult an entire server. Which is fine, just don’t get confused on what the word fact actually means.

Mesvot – War
Mestov- Thief

in WvW

StormWolf.7645

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting
Mhmm Knights Tale

Coming from the one being stomped into the ground…probably not having the impact you intended it to. But please! Continue getting your Loot Bags, I will continue getting mine…difference is, I’ll be doing so while winning.

in WvW

Dynnen.6405

We’ll see what we can do. The sheer culling that their zerg can produce is insane. They would push rush into our group with mass invis and then mid combat you would see 3-4 stealth houses drop in the middle of the engagement zone. So we were literally fighting air. We’d have quite a few down, they’d zerg res what they could and withdraw. Then rinse and repeat. We’re going to have to figure out how to turn our 10-15ish people into 50+. Should be interesting to see if we can pull it off.

in WvW

Posted by: Darxio.5672

Darxio.5672

Continue getting your Loot Bags, I will continue getting mine…difference is, I’ll be doing so while winning.

It’s not winning in it’s current conditions.

If this were, say, football, and one side had 10 people, and the other side had 50 people, and the side with 50 people dominated because they crushed the opposition no contest thanks to the pure numbers, is that something to brag about?

Brigade of the Black Twilight [BBT]
Darxio – Thief Commander

in WvW

Seige.4862

Oh I think my comment had the perfect impact. Enjoy the zerg Charlie

Seige
The orginal Fairy tank

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Yeah, they are kind of funny. 30-40 people running around together like a small man.

Lot’s of extending, looping, and flanking. Portal drops. Mass invising. They get high up on hills to try to hide to flank. They hide in nooks to try to lay ambushes. They definitely try to take advantage of stealth and culling with their numbers.

None of this caught us off guard since these are tactics that small groups use to fight when outnumbered. What’s funny is that they flip it and use the tactics to fight people they outnumber.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

(edited by Oozo.7856)

in WvW

StormWolf.7645

It’s not winning in it’s current conditions.

If this were, say, football, and one side had 10 people, and the other side had 50 people, and the side with 50 people dominated because they crushed the opposition no contest thanks to the pure numbers, is that something to brag about?

Brag about? No. At least not any more than being 1 person on the “smaller” team who manages to beat the 2 weak people on the other team. I wasn’t the one who was calling out someone here, merely responding. It also isn’t “Bragging” to state facts. I do get a good number of loot bags, and we are winning. We simply haven’t been beating people over the head that we are winning, we HAVE, however, received lots and lots of stupid and pointless criticisms for how we win.

in WvW

StormWolf.7645

Yeah, they are kind of funny. 30-40 people running around together like a small man.

Lot’s of extending, looping, and flanking. Portal drops. Mass invising. They get high up on hills to try to hide to flank. They hide in nooks to try to lay ambushes. They definitely try to take advantage of stealth and culling with their numbers.

None of this caught us off guard since these are tactics that small groups use to fight when outnumbered. What’s funny is that they flip it and use the tactics to fight people they outnumber.

I agree, it’s good tactics to do this whether you outnumber the enemy or not, BUT, the issue is: Look at your first week against Maguuma and note how close a fight that was. Yes, they put more into the fighting effort-wise because during that first week you -were- a threat to them. I’m really seriously not trying to be insulting but…Neither DR or EBay are a threat to Kaineng at this point. So because of this, people simply have it in their mind “Red! Kill it before someone else gets it!”

I know myself and KAIN have only a small presence on WvW now…We were hoping for more of a fight, but unfortunately the whole “Paid Transfer” deadline thing pushed a lot more Guilds to join Kaineng that WERE going to wait to transfer. So it is…once more…boring.

in WvW

Posted by: ShadowSoljer.6524

ShadowSoljer.6524

Moral of the story kids, DR and Ebay both have keyboard warriors that don’t know anything about Kaineng, which should be evident from the kids in this thread posting. Notice I say kids, that is because any mature adult wouldn’t be whining on the forums about a server that wins the same way a T1-T3 would win, with numbers!!!! OMG SHOCKER NUMBERS GAME. Grow up, stop complaining on the forums, login and get spiked over and over. Come back to the forums saying you got tons of loot bags and wait till next week when you can play another server that matches your skill level, because ours is far superior to yours, or so I’ve been told by you guys.

in WvW

Darxio.5672

You guys should be receiving lots of criticism for how you win. Your numbers don’t belong in any of these tiers by a long shot. Period. And I hope you keep getting criticism that makes you uncomfortable.

What you have is Duke going up against a middle school in a game of football. It’s not fun to watch or participate in for anyone other than Duke, who gets to beat up the weak.

I wonder what Fubuki, the man whose advertisement drew me to Kaineng back in the day, would think about Kaineng’s current state of affairs.

Darxio – Thief Commander

in WvW

Posted by: Roughneck.2509

Roughneck.2509

Duke football is a rather odd choice to use in your analogy.

in WvW

StormWolf.7645

Come back to the forums saying you got tons of loot bags and wait till next week when you can play another server that matches your skill level, because ours is far superior to yours, or so I’ve been told by you guys.

Now THIS I disagree with…Skill and numbers are 2 very different things. I will wholeheartedly agree there are a number of Commanders on Kaineng now that need to work on their skills. Meow had fun last night practicing Portal Bombing on almost everything we attacked…Whether a Supply Camp, a Tower with 1-2 Defenders, or places where it was actually needed. Meow also was practicing how better to “Ball up” the way WM does, the Guild did so because they know improvement is needed because a time will come when numbers don’t mean anything.

in WvW

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Any decent roamers on kain/dr play in the am times?

Please note all my time references us times.

in WvW

Posted by: Specterryu Quipter.8412

Specterryu Quipter.8412

What every happened to all the, “Keep it up Kaineng, one day you’ll be a real boy” comments. Now that we’re winning, you have nothing to do but make a big fuss over it. So what if we actually got a population now. We used to rock your world with our 15 player prime time teams, now we have full coverage. We are going to move up in rank, and you’re going to have to suck it up and deal with it.

so, to conclude it… others server’s do the job for you. from what i could see yesterday, before it became boring with 600+ per tick, player quality is (far,far,far….far^1000) from quality. And what’s your function in all this? Forum yapping? Kaineng will choke as soon as they reach other populated servers in rank, there are actual tactics.

My part in all this? Being one of those 15 people rocking your world, was my part in all this. I think that you are forgetting, that those transferring over here are from t-1 to t-3 servers and were the ones making your tactics.

Character is higher than intellect. A great soul will be strong to live, as well as think.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

in WvW

Posted by: Grav.3568

Grav.3568

Free transfers cannot end soon enough.

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

Had some fun on Kaineng BL tonight. Intense fighting for Redbriar and Redvale. Well, until WM and their entourage showed up. A really nice 15v15 was suddenly turned into a 65v15 and WM resorted to some classy spawn camping (all the while not repairing Redbriar that we had trebbed to 5%, resulting in us taking it once WM got bored of camping our spawn).

Attachments:

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: Wizardauz.3761

Wizardauz.3761

Second day into the monster that is Kain…

I’ve come to realize in the sea of tags spread out amongst the battlefield that their PuG to organized ratio is about 1 to 10.

Today i rallied what members i could for training. We decided to try out a hill siege in the beginning that broke all the way into inner but was eventually pushed. We rushed to much and lost alot of efficency so i take that more as a loss on our side rather then a loss against just major number advantage.

We switched to EB and went for a tower and an attempt on the keep. Didnt work out well. Both sides of Southern Green Tower we’re under constant press both with what i could make out through the massive culling to be atleast 20+ both on Western Fronts running back and forth to reset into the gate, and on Eastern Fronts running back to supply camp they had retaken during the initial rush. We had about 25 members that time and did the best we could. But utimately 2 walls we’re eventually broken through.

We held and tried to choke the stairs before the lord, but was eventually over taken by both combined zergs into train that didnt stop. Culling made the exact number impossible to accurately estimate. i would say 30-40+ atleast.

The eternal battlegrounds Kain show more skill then the borderlands i think. They may be more in number even but they react with siege alot faster.

We moved to borderlands and took advantage of the break out event to try and run somemore training. We had about 10 members worth at this time left willing. But even as we took the tower back, there was little evidence of anything, no word or warning before a mass group arrives. Its always in groups, and they immediately begin PvDooring. Only 1 in 10 i usually find to take advantage and try and set up siege. But they all drop supply on it. Then they wait patiently.

A zerg of 20+ out of range with 10 more runing around casting aoes. Another group of 10 now in front of spawn watching for people coming out hoping to sneak by them into the tower.

By the time the gates fell and i was on my last zerg bomb into the front of the gate, i mist formed back in only all too late to have the zerg rush over me on their way up. The gate turned Blue and refreshed back into their control before the culling and what seemed like a good number of Kain could even make it into the tower to get a chance to hit the lord or even stand in the ring.

We’ll try our best through out the week. But honestly. There is a point where tactics and can only get you so far. People of sizable numbers coming from multiple fronts, combined with the constant stress of major supply management, PuG difficulties of what those we’re left (we tried to build a second worker in time before the zerg, maybe even get walls, but PuGs robbed the 100/100 tower we had before the upgrade finished :[ we lacked like 20 supply) and that literally guilds on Kain are not competing with EB and DR any more… but themselves for kills and tags. what ever karma or breakout event they can find.

They dont respawn. They wait. Wait to be rezz’d. Each one. They know they out number us. They know their inevitably going to push through. A swarm of tags of all over i’ve seen. Being on Ehmry Bay since Beta and T7… I’ve seen guilds from almost every server we’ve faced coming to T4. Its amazing.

The beast that is Kain is entertaining. Being put under the pressure of unstoppable doom has allowed my guild to clear the pain of loss, no emotionally investment is made into our PPT score to discourage us from the simple love of combat, we often thought our selves quite able, but Kain has only taught us we need all that more work to improve. We go out knowing we’ll lose in the end. Each time, striving to make you work a little bit harder if we can manage it. Improving on our tactics and developing something new.

I honestly cant blame Kain for their actions, the server that is Kain right now has been swallowed by guilds aspiring for the T1 mentality, they’ll try to crush us to shoot up too the top. Spawn camp, PvDoor, and massively pile on a terrority they can make it to intime of realizing it has changed colors for whatever scraps they can pick up on.

Looking forward to T6 or really where ever i end up really. I’ve never been one to abandon a community because of the desire to win. PPT score should never decided whether you have fun or not. It should always be about those who you play with. Ehmry Bays community is quite rare. I only fear that it may one day be swallowed up as was Kain, and is now taken over by guilds that give no real respect to representing a server. But i pray that day never comes….

Ehmry Bay – Good Fights Guild Leader
Lvl 80 Sylvari Guardian – Tzenjin [GF]
Lvl 80 Human Elementalist – Tzenkai [GF]

in WvW

Dynnen.6405

Over 350 kills in 3 hours. Thanks for the bags blue zergies!

in WvW

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

I would put my money on AD. WM is severely overrated in terms of actual combat skilI. I was watching AD slaughter tons of Kaineing from the sidelines.

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

You’re welcome. Thanks for the camps, towers, keeps, Stonemist, everything you used to own……..

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

You’re welcome. Thanks for the camps, towers, keeps, Stonemist, everything you used to own……..

Kills are forever…

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Dhampyr.2104

snip

Awesome post, dude. ’nuff said.

Tarnished Coast

in WvW

StormWolf.7645

Kills are forever…

Actually they’re about 2-3 seconds depending on the speed of waypointing.

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

I would put my money on AD. WM is severely overrated in terms of actual combat skilI. I was watching AD slaughter tons of Kaineing from the sidelines.

Not a betting person myself, and I’ve never seen WM anyway. AD kills lots of general zerg populations, but the hype is so strong around WM that I have trouble agreeing with you. It’s like the sky is falling or something, by the way some people paint it.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

Kills are forever…

Matchups change.
Servers rise and fall.
Guilds with them.
The tide of battle sways constantly.

But kills are forever (:

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Dhampyr.2104

Kills are forever…

Matchups change.
Servers rise and fall.
Guilds with them.
The tide of battle sways constantly.

But kills are forever (:

Can’t argue with that. You win.

Edit: Dangit, and I thought I was soooo witty with my “I got all your stuffs” comment too. Bah humbug.

Tarnished Coast

(edited by Dhampyr.2104)

in WvW

Posted by: Ashuri.1387

Ashuri.1387

Kaineng Strategy:

Step 1 : Engage enemy

If win, proceed to Step 2.
If lose, add 10 more players and return to Step 1.

Step 2: Move to next objective
Optional: Post about how you outplayed your opponent

Return to Step 1

That’s funny, from what I have done and seen anyone else do is if we don’t succeed we move on then eventually come back to whatever we couldn’t take. Not waste our time trying to take something we cant. Then we eventually go back and try again. We don’t get on map chat saying wahh cant take this BRING MORE PEOPLE O_O.

Secondly, to everyone saying our tactics are worse majority of us are not even in WvW because of the uneven match-ups. So you have not even been reunited with us normal wvw guilds from back in T8

Kaineng [CNB] Commander/Guild Leader <3
Nyx Petalouda – Mesmer
Let’s play nice kittens<3

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

Oh the delicious irony from the DR that for 9 weeks won our matchup in t8. Including spawn camping, dancing on enemies when you killed them 10 on 1, and posting smack on how awesome you are on the forum at every turn.

It would only be more delicious if Dred didn’t leave your server so he can post his excuses on the forum.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

(edited by Draygo.9473)

in WvW

Posted by: Littlefeather.8623

Littlefeather.8623

WM coordindation is outstanding, I have not seen them in action a lot, but I hear great things about them from fellow guildies. Personally I dont think there is anything to learn from any one, my guild has already climbed from rank 19 to 12 when we were in DH, and we have seen a lot, not to say that WM is not better or more coordinated, I can surely say they are definetly more coordinated. All im saying is RE is used to fighting our way up, nothing was easy for us in the past, plenty of times a lot of us put in 8-14 hour days. But this is not needed at this time.

I want to shout out to fellow Kaineng on BL’s today, at times we were outmanned, I dont know how being that there were que’s on all the maps, but we were lol.

I want to apologize for Garrison in one of the BL’s being so hard to take. On a side not, when I say stack on me, please stack on me, no need to throw yourself against their defensive siege ;p, If you go down, we will be over run, we were already outmanned at the time anyway lol. I also want to apologize for the way I said a couple things in team chat today, if you did see me say something that offended you I am sorry. But no need to troll WM or any of us “Transfer servers” as some of you continually do :/, we came here for different reasons, and personally I am trying to start to embrace Kaineng as my home server now, please stop trying to make it look like you still want to kick us out :/

Also, some basic things Kaineng PUG’s…I dont always type things out for that I am sorry, as we use Ventrillo, but I want to point out that yall always dont need to die infront of their gates, every one needs to always have 10 supply on them, when we say dont attack the gate, we mean not to hit the gate with player skills lol, and when you see me stop and build siege, please stack, no need to go and get yourself picked off lol ;p

I want yall to get away from using player skills on gates, this will not cut it in T4, what these people are saying about T4 is true, numbers alone will not win it, and I already see a shortage of numbers already [Yes we were outmanned on both BL’s today]. We use siege, all you need to do is build the siege and wait for the wall or gate to go down. if you do feel like doing something you can resupply, but honestly, a lot of things can be a lot easier if yall can get away from the “Must auto attack gate” syndrome ;p

We could have ninja’d Garrison on one of the BL’s today, but a couple PUG’s wanted to hit the gate with their skills…..

Crazy Leg

(edited by Littlefeather.8623)

in WvW

Darxio.5672

And for the love of everything that is holy, why in the world would you pick DUKE of all schools?

What, you feel like you deserve an Alabama analogy? No, Kaineng doesn’t get that respect.

Darxio – Thief Commander

in WvW

Posted by: Cactus.2710

Cactus.2710

Secondly, to everyone saying our tactics are worse majority of us are not even in WvW because of the uneven match-ups. So you have not even been reunited with us normal wvw guilds from back in T8

Uhh … you know what you just said there, right? The part about your normal guilds displaying better tactics than your zerg guild that now represents such a large portion of Kaineng’s WvW population? Yeah, that’s pretty much the exact same observation I made yesterday.

D/D Thief who prefers mobility to stealth … so yeah, I die a lot
Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

Ok till friday ill start replying to these DR posts with quotes from Dred. It should be fun.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Cactus.2710

Ok till friday ill start replying to these DR posts with quotes from Dred. It should be fun.

Go ahead, but Dred’s gone and both his guild and his server felt the same about him as you do.

Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

in WvW

Cactus.2710

WM’s movement isn’t botting or something mysterious. They move like a small man group: extending, looping, and flanking. You just have to pay attention. They are fairly predictable and as far as I can tell they are carried by numbers.

Not sure I agree about the predictable part, but the way they move is indeed amazing. One time their zerg was attacking one of our towers, and after they laid down a couple of flame rams they all stood back in the most perfect semi-circle I’ve ever seen. They knew exactly where to stand to stay out of range from the walls, and hardly a one of them was out of position. I find their tactics to be pretty singleminded, but their discipline is exemplary.

Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

I am not even from this tier, but I find it sad that many of you decided to trash talk Kaineng instead of self improvement. Number is not everything in wvw.

Look at tier 2. SoR is the major player in that tier with all those transfers. Yet TC is still constantly getting 200 points. SBI, even after all their major wvw guilds left, and fighting outmanned 24/7, is still constantly getting 100 points.

Now look at tier 3. FA is another T1 material server that has so much more manpower it aren’t funny. Yet CD and DB are still holding their own.

No matter how strong you think Kaineng is, it isn’t indestructible. There are no reason that BOTH of your servers combined for less than 50 points. SBI by itself, at the worst possible moment, is still getting 100 points against the tier 1 bound SoR. And you two servers combined for less than 50 points. Explain to me how this is no fault of yours?

I am not trying to be hash. But when you only blame others you would never improve.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

in WvW

Posted by: Humpink.2306

Humpink.2306

wait till next week when you can play another server that matches your skill level, because ours is far superior to yours, or so I’ve been told by you guys.

If that is what you got out of this thread so far then either your reading comprehension is failing you or it’s just a really bad troll attempt.

What’s happening in this match is primarily a glaring display of ArenaNet’s utter failure to design a decent and scaling WvW game mechanics environment. When you have more numbers than everyone else then you should win, no doubt about that, though that’s of course nothing to brag about and has zero to do with skill.

Still, a server with number like Kaineng should never ever end up in a match with a server like Ehmry Bay because the participation and coverage levels are orders of magnitude different. Since you referenced adults in your post, let me be the first to state that any reasonable adult would understand that.

You can gloat in this thread all you want, soon enough you’ll be on the receiving end of the gloating by those who are far superior to you in numbers and skill. In fact, your Dear Leader is so worried about this that he made the “War Machine is looking for an Alliance” post asking more grunts to join Kaineng in hopes of providing enough coverage to even be competitive in T1-3.

I’ll see you when you are back on your way down to T7/8. But don’t worry, I won’t waste my time camping your spawn then.