saiyr.3071

tzenjin only talks to maguumans via memes

actually i am totally okay with this

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

01-18 Devona's Rest / Kaineng / Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Posted by: Foss.4830

Foss.4830

Please take the time to look through a lot of the older posts by a lot of the newer members in this match-up. I see a lot of the same complaints in those older threads that many members of DR and EB are now posting in this current thread. The irony of it is many of the new members of Kain are the ones whom are fed up of all the complaining on the forums. Moving to be competitive I totally understand and have no grievance with but at least show some respect when that decision affects other tiers and throws the balance completely off. A collective decision of 4-5 guilds to move to a server has definitely caused a stir and certainly an imbalance. Any old Kains remember the anger and posts generated from when only 1 fairly decent sized guild moved to DR a few months back?
To make posts complaining about complainers when your older posts have those same complaints in them seems pretty kitten funny to me. Wait….did I just complain about complainers complaining about complaints? help……..me…..

I dont understand why anyone comes on the forums and complains about what other people are doing. Its not gona change anything and in most cases its just disrespectful. Im pretty sure thats not why we create these threads.

Bluecog – Valór [RUN] – Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: James Foringer.2906

James Foringer.2906

Shout out to [pK] from Ebay that always gives a great fight! They have that turtle 15 man zerg going on and they are a pain to kill! Please don’t stop the great fights and efforts that you put up!

Thank you! We’re working on it just for you guys :P

in WvW

Posted by: Foss.4830

Foss.4830

Shout out to [pK] from Ebay that always gives a great fight! They have that turtle 15 man zerg going on and they are a pain to kill! Please don’t stop the great fights and efforts that you put up!

Thank you! We’re working on it just for you guys :P

Watch out for those confusion bombs :P

Bluecog – Valór [RUN] – Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Khanswrath.1032

Khanswrath.1032

Please take the time to look through a lot of the older posts by a lot of the newer members in this match-up. I see a lot of the same complaints in those older threads that many members of DR and EB are now posting in this current thread. The irony of it is many of the new members of Kain are the ones whom are fed up of all the complaining on the forums. Moving to be competitive I totally understand and have no grievance with but at least show some respect when that decision affects other tiers and throws the balance completely off. A collective decision of 4-5 guilds to move to a server has definitely caused a stir and certainly an imbalance. Any old Kains remember the anger and posts generated from when only 1 fairly decent sized guild moved to DR a few months back?
To make posts complaining about complainers when your older posts have those same complaints in them seems pretty kitten funny to me. Wait….did I just complain about complainers complaining about complaints? help……..me…..

I dont understand why anyone comes on the forums and complains about what other people are doing. Its not gona change anything and in most cases its just disrespectful. Im pretty sure thats not why we create these threads.

Thanks for taking the time to respond and also for validating my point.

Khanswrath-80 Thief [ODN]
“Do not argue with an idiot.
He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. "

in WvW

Posted by: Cactus.2710

Cactus.2710

Thanks for the answers from the Kain folks. I’d like to think that everyone will be better off next week after reset, but with all the turmoil going on I’m not sure anyone really has a clue what it will look like.

I will say this, though, and I posted pretty much the exact same thing in a different thread:

A large map with lots of different objectives gives each server lots of choices … choices that make strategy and tactics important and provide opportunity for both large and small groups (even roamers) to make a significant difference. For me, that’s where the fun is. A tier with hoards of players in it is the equivalent of a small map … a tier with fewer players in it is the equivalent of a large map. It seems to me that the most desirable conditions for any server are to have a reasonably uniform population around the clock and be in a tier where the populations are similar among the three servers. Other than that, I personally see little benefit in being in a higher tier, and I suspect that I will always be happier in a middle tier or even lower one.

I understand, however some of us in the guild I am in are hardcore WvW players, we dont see any significant reason for the PvE content, and some of us are very competitive. I for one, I don’t do WvW for “fun” I do it to win, some are not as serious, but some of us are.

Well, just to clarify, I don’t think I ever said I wasn’t competitive or that I enjoy PvE content in WvW. I’ve even posted several messages opposing the idea of adding dragons, random boss spawns, and other such fluff into WvW, and I have several months bad experience with the Conquest map in Rift to back up my feelings on that topic.

For me, competition >IS< exactly the fun, but for me it’s more than zergs and large scale headbanging. I love being a part of a broad and varied force that uses mixed strategies and tactics that include massive assaults on keeps, diversions and sneak attacks on towers, small raiding teams that capture supply camps or kill yaks to starve an enemy of supply, and wisely chosen defenses. My point above was that I think more of those elements are available when the map is in essence larger than any of the pitched forces can cover … it requires more choices and provides more variety in game play. I never said that I wanted less intensity, less competition, or that I wanted any less to win … and in fact the exact opposite is the case.

D/D Thief who prefers mobility to stealth … so yeah, I die a lot
Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

in WvW

Posted by: Besetment.9187

Besetment.9187

My guild transferred here because we wanted to help push a low tier server up into the higher tiers.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Wizardauz.3761

Wizardauz.3761

this thread blows. mag atleast makes it a little fun.

Attachments:

Ehmry Bay – Good Fights Guild Leader
Lvl 80 Sylvari Guardian – Tzenjin [GF]
Lvl 80 Human Elementalist – Tzenkai [GF]

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

this thread blows. mag atleast makes it a little fun.

Attachments:

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

Thank you! It’s your fault actually, the competition your server brings to the table has forced pK to really work on it’s communication and strategy and I think we are a lot better for it. We’re kind of treating our raid nights in this encounter as a live training exercise and I can see a lot of improvement from our members for it. We have a lot of respect for the tactical guilds that lead your charge and wish you the best going forward. With some luck and growth we hope to see you again one day.

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

in WvW

Posted by: Littlefeather.8623

Littlefeather.8623

Hello everyone!
I’m pleased to announce a WvW Boot Camp for Kaineng, hosted by NEO Alliance. With new transfers and current winning status, we can not get complacent, there are still a lot of things to learn. We’ve gotten lazy, and a lot of the times we’ve started to mindlessly zerg around because we’ve felt that we don’t have to do anything else.
Even though our score is impressive, we still have a lot of work to do. This boot camp is for everyone, not just new players! New transfers, regardless of skill, are encouraged to learn how how we WvW. We would also like to encourage primarily PVE players on the server who have been afraid to jump into WvW to show up and learn.
Date(s): 22 Jan, 23 Jan, 24 Jan
Time: 5PM PST Server time
Please feel free to jump in ventrilo with us as well Vent Info: NEO.maxfrag.net Port: 44155
Some of the topics we will discuss and demonstrate will include but are not limited to the following:
Siege placement
Communication
X’s on map and what they mean
Predicting enemy movement
Scouting
Movement during assault and defense
Refreshing siege
Supply
Again, all are invited regardless of experience, this will be a combined effort involving any one with good input as well.

Crazy Leg

in WvW

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Hello everyone!
I’m pleased to announce a WvW Boot Camp for Kaineng, hosted by NEO Alliance. With new transfers and current winning status, we can not get complacent, there are still a lot of things to learn. We’ve gotten lazy, and a lot of the times we’ve started to mindlessly zerg around because we’ve felt that we don’t have to do anything else.
Even though our score is impressive, we still have a lot of work to do. This boot camp is for everyone, not just new players! New transfers, regardless of skill, are encouraged to learn how how we WvW. We would also like to encourage primarily PVE players on the server who have been afraid to jump into WvW to show up and learn.
Please feel free to jump in ventrilo with us as well Vent Info: NEO.maxfrag.net Port: 44155
Some of the topics we will discuss and demonstrate will include but are not limited to the following:
Siege placement
Communication
Scouting
Refreshing siege
Supply
Again, all are invited regardless of experience, this will be a combined effort involving any one with good input as well.

I volunteer to help you guys with this.

in WvW

Posted by: Kiexcolo.2416

Kiexcolo.2416

Hello everyone!
Siege placement
Communication
Scouting
Refreshing siege
Supply

Is it really a good idea to post this here? Or are you hoping for gate crashers for us to practice on.

in WvW

Littlefeather.8623

No, I will not interfere with WvW play, this course is my goal today. I hope we do not have a lot going on during this either.

Crazy Leg

in WvW

Posted by: DarkElvenChic.2618

DarkElvenChic.2618

snip

Is it really a good idea to post this here? Or are you hoping for gate crashers for us to practice on.

With any luck [pk] will show up and we will also cover “how to counter a turtle”

Too much? I love running face first at pk too much…Yells louder: “Corrupt Boon/WoC! Strip boons! CC! AoE knockdowns!”

Edit: ^^This is a joke…just b/c you know…ppl misread things on here a lot…

Commander ~ Aurora Noctai ~ Thief
Officer of Rethesis [RE] ~ Kaineng
NEO Alliance ~ NeverEndingOdds.com

(edited by DarkElvenChic.2618)

in WvW

Posted by: theredone.3845

theredone.3845

I can only speak for my guild, but our first server (DH) was going down hill, we went from rank 18 to rank 12 and lost one match due to lack of night time presence, a lot of WvW guilds left, we stayed for the longest time, we were the last remaining big WvW guild on that server after every one left. We felt the pain putting in hours of WvW everyday/night with very little WvW guild centric support. We wanted to compete again, we wanted to be competitive again, the server was full, but it was full of PvE, and when we asked for help we would get laughed at, we couldnt take it anymore. We wanted to create a new WvW focused server, from the bottom up. At first we thought of the bottom of the bottom, Fergusans Crossing, but we thought about it, and we know from our loss in T3 theres no option, we absolutely NEED a night presence. And when we heard that WM moved here, it sealed the deal for us as they are the night presence (as well as KOR, etc), and great at it. So we brought a large NA presence (as well as other guilds have too); and I love the feeling that my guildmates and myself dont have to put in 16 hours a day/night of WvW every.single.day. We extremely appreciate and love the support from other guilds to make it. We are not the bandwagon type, we want earn our way up again, and now that we have one of the best night time coverage in GW2, and more NA presence, we see that as very much possible.

sorry but….. LOL LOL LOL, not that i dont appreciate all the smoke blowing and what not, but stop it……

why cant you guys just be what you are…. groupies, bandwagoners, server surfers w/e, stop trying to make excuses, im sure even the original kain guys are getting sick of it…. y do you even care? just say “yeah im a bandwagoner…. what of it?”

anyways, moving on, GL to you all in the higher teirs.

in WvW

Posted by: Xelnok.2397

Xelnok.2397

Wow to the tons of people camping devs bl…..get a life

in WvW

Posted by: SpitfireXD.3865

SpitfireXD.3865

Choose 1 of 3 forum professions:
Haters
Trolls
Trolls who hate because they’re jealous

Dunois [Agg] Aggression
Elementalist/Mesmer of Eredon Terrace

in WvW

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

I can only speak for my guild, but our first server (DH) was going down hill, we went from rank 18 to rank 12 and lost one match due to lack of night time presence, a lot of WvW guilds left, we stayed for the longest time, we were the last remaining big WvW guild on that server after every one left. We felt the pain putting in hours of WvW everyday/night with very little WvW guild centric support. We wanted to compete again, we wanted to be competitive again, the server was full, but it was full of PvE, and when we asked for help we would get laughed at, we couldnt take it anymore. We wanted to create a new WvW focused server, from the bottom up. At first we thought of the bottom of the bottom, Fergusans Crossing, but we thought about it, and we know from our loss in T3 theres no option, we absolutely NEED a night presence. And when we heard that WM moved here, it sealed the deal for us as they are the night presence (as well as KOR, etc), and great at it. So we brought a large NA presence (as well as other guilds have too); and I love the feeling that my guildmates and myself dont have to put in 16 hours a day/night of WvW every.single.day. We extremely appreciate and love the support from other guilds to make it. We are not the bandwagon type, we want earn our way up again, and now that we have one of the best night time coverage in GW2, and more NA presence, we see that as very much possible.

sorry but….. LOL LOL LOL, not that i dont appreciate all the smoke blowing and what not, but stop it……

why cant you guys just be what you are…. groupies, bandwagoners, server surfers w/e, stop trying to make excuses, im sure even the original kain guys are getting sick of it…. y do you even care? just say “yeah im a bandwagoner…. what of it?”

What about, we don’t have to justify our actions to anyone. You included.

But just for the sake of argument if we were truly looking to “bandwagon” we wouldn’t have stayed on darkhaven as long a we did. We would have abandoned that sinking ship soon after it first lost after it’s long win streak that took it into tier 4.

in WvW

Littlefeather.8623

Dont you think, if we were bandwagoners, we would have moved to blackgate or something in T1?…

Think about what your saying man, how much sense does it make… we dont have to explain ourselves to you or any one else tbh, I thought I might enlighten you on why we moved…but whatever, GL HF

Crazy Leg

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

To the Ebay ele from [GH] – fantastic 1v1 duel in Kaineng BL near the north supply camp, right up until the DR zerg got me. Hopefully they didn’t get you too. Great fun for the 5min or so it lasted – although I think you would have gotten me in the end.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Yeah, Dhampyr, just like the old days up at Spirit a little bit ago. Enjoy what little bit you can from DR….

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Hello everyone!
Siege placement
Communication
Scouting
Refreshing siege
Supply

Some of these sentences seem oddly familiar…

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

DarkElvenChic.2618

So RE…being a merged guild made up of the FIRST [DE] and THIRD [RE] (who sent scouts about the same time WM did, btw) guilds to transfer here are the bandwagoners…dude we built the wagon.

I was among the first 30 ppl to transfer to Kaineng, to recruit ppl for a WvW guild and WvW. Because that couldn’t be done on DH, period. DH was totally full of PvE people. We brought a whole 100 players with us, that’s really drastic numbers there. 100 people half of which were PvE, the rest being split between all time zones.

/end troll feeding

Nothing to see here, moving on!
~Former Co-Leader of [DE], now a part of [RE]

in WvW

theredone.3845

What about, we don’t have to justify our actions to anyone. You included.

But just for the sake of argument if we were truly looking to “bandwagon” we wouldn’t have stayed on darkhaven as long a we did. We would have abandoned that sinking ship soon after it first lost after it’s long win streak that took it into tier 4.

100% correct, you dont need to justify anything…. so stop trying, and in doing so, lying to everyone….. or just own what you are. im gunna go with “server surfer” i like that one.

in WvW

Littlefeather.8623

Hello everyone!
Siege placement
Communication
Scouting
Refreshing siege
Supply

Some of these sentences seem oddly familiar…

Yes, I did get the idea, and even some of the text from your Maguuma thread

Great idea I might add, I have noticed yall have been doing this for some time already, even when I was back in DH.

Crazy Leg

in WvW

theredone.3845

Dont you think, if we were bandwagoners, we would have moved to blackgate or something in T1?…

Think about what your saying man, how much sense does it make… we dont have to explain ourselves to you or any one else tbh, I thought I might enlighten you on why we moved…but whatever, GL HF

yeah, GG GLHF surfer

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/An-Exciting-Opportunity-and-Challenge/first#post1133522

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

And so it goes…

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

To the Ebay ele from [GH] – fantastic 1v1 duel in Kaineng BL near the north supply camp, right up until the DR zerg got me. Hopefully they didn’t get you too. Great fun for the 5min or so it lasted – although I think you would have gotten me in the end.

We met near the northern supply camp. I wore red, you wore the color of Kaineng blue.
I meant to come up and cheer you on and give you some friendly pats on the back, but I forgot I had my dagger unsheathed. A friendly gesture turned into a murder in cold blood as I stabbed you repeatedly in the back. I hope that we can we still be friends.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Your details regarding PRO and what happened…

- I posted in forums as a “joke” that PRO was transfering. PRO’s response was: (this was 2 weeks ago mind you!)

Quote regarding not transferring (sry cutting for form space)

A week later, PRO transfers…..

Hope this shed some light …….

Thank you, I actually did ask about that first night. I appreciate the clarity. Sorry to hear how that went down, but happy you and your friends from EX-PRO were able to retain unity and play together. The others as well, who remained.

To the many mags, folks … keep it up ;-)

Attachments:

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in WvW

Dhampyr.2104

We met near the northern supply camp. I wore red, you wore the color of Kaineng blue.
I meant to come up and cheer you on and give you some friendly pats on the back, but I forgot I had my dagger unsheathed. A friendly gesture turned into a murder in cold blood as I stabbed you repeatedly in the back. I hope that we can we still be friends.

LOL were you part of that DR group, dude? You guys were handing it to us for a bit at the northern camp. That was some fun stuff. Kinda sad that you messed up my duel tho. xD

Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Wizardauz.3761

Wizardauz.3761

responds back with meme
also responds back with meme

Attachments:

Ehmry Bay – Good Fights Guild Leader
Lvl 80 Sylvari Guardian – Tzenjin [GF]
Lvl 80 Human Elementalist – Tzenkai [GF]

in WvW

Posted by: KiefyReefer.8304

KiefyReefer.8304

100% correct, you dont need to justify anything…. so stop trying, and in doing so, lying to everyone….. or just own what you are. im gunna go with “server surfer” i like that one.

Guys, come on, Obvious troll is Obvious, and bad.

in WvW

Posted by: Sage.5843

Sage.5843

LOL were you part of that DR group, dude? You guys were handing it to us for a bit at the northern camp. That was some fun stuff. Kinda sad that you messed up my duel tho. xD

DEAR KANGING PERSON,

IF DR group was AD/Bsty/NoQQ/LARP people, then CHARRCAT apologizes for interrupting the duelings. North camp fights tonights was much fun, thank you.

CHARRCAT pretty sure Gab Superstar not DR.

WITH LOVE AND RIP YOUR FACE OFF,

CHARRCAT

P.S. CHARRCAT’S NoQQ guild name not actually troll, guild began on KANGING server and was there long time before change server. Was in DR/KAIN/FERG T8 time. But in current match-up NoQQ guild name sound really funny.

Larks
Member of [DAWN]
NA Dragonbrand Server

in WvW

DarkElvenChic.2618

DEAR KANGING PERSON,

IF DR group was AD/Bsty/NoQQ/LARP people, then CHARRCAT apologizes for interrupting the duelings. North camp fights tonights was much fun, thank you.

CHARRCAT

P.S. CHARRCAT’S NoQQ guild name not actually troll, guild began on KANGING server and was there long time before change server. Was in DR/KAIN/FERG T8 time. But in current match-up NoQQ guild name sound really funny.

Some of us were a little confused on the guild name yeah…pretty sure you killed one of our warriors b/c he was too busy giggling at that name! ^.^

in WvW

Sage.5843

Some of us were a little confused on the guild name yeah…pretty sure you killed one of our warriors b/c he was too busy giggling at that name! ^.^

NoQQ went KANGING → Ferguson’s → Electronics Boutikitten Ehmry Bay → Devona’s. Long story. Through at least Sept to Nov, maybe mores, KANGING was tiny baby server.

Weeks back, on Ehmry WVW at least three people ask NoQQ “WHAT IS A KAINENG?”

Now they know.

Larks
Member of [DAWN]
NA Dragonbrand Server

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

DEAR KANGING PERSON,

CHARRCAT

Gab is DR and in AD.

And, yeah NoQQ is original Kaineng back in the T8 days pre-WM. It’s kind of funny how their guild tag seems like some kind of huge troll now that they are slumming with us on DR. :P

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in WvW

Posted by: Berkut.2837

Berkut.2837

Choose 1 of 3 forum professions:
Haters
Trolls
Trolls who hate because they’re jealous

But….but what about us who pop in on occasion with a bunch of smiley emoticons……

^.^

Auri Nimayil: Lvl 80 Thief (Kaineng)

in WvW

Sage.5843

CHARRCAT needs to know team better! TINY BRAIN!!

Larks
Member of [DAWN]
NA Dragonbrand Server

in WvW

Dhampyr.2104

DEAR KANGING PERSON,

CHARRCAT

Ha, I was too busy trying to keep spikes outta my head (not always successfully – trying new builds against a seasoned DR horde isn’t the best idea lol) to really pay attention to guild tags at the north supply camp. However, you guys were definitely moving like AD/BSty/NoQQ/LARP folks. Reminded me of the DR glory days.

Tarnished Coast

in WvW

DarkElvenChic.2618

DEAR KANGING PERSON,

CHARRCAT

Gab is DR and in AD.

And, yeah NoQQ is original Kaineng back in the T8 days pre-WM. It’s kind of funny how their guild tag seems like some kind of huge troll now that they are slumming with us on DR. :P

Hehe, I got here Dec. 14th and didn’t really recall them. I was here when Kain was still the “red team” or actually in the lowest rank in the NA tiers, after DR’s departure from t8. Of course, I’m about as absentminded as it gets. Soooo…that could be my fault. Okay, it’s probably my fault! Shhhhhh!

Accidental epic trolls that lead to free badges FTW!
<(^.^<) (>^.^)>

in WvW

Sage.5843

Hehe, I got here Dec. 14th and didn’t really recall them. I was here when Kain was still the “red team” or actually in the lowest rank in the NA tiers, after DR’s departure from t8. Of course, I’m about as absentminded as it gets. Soooo…that could be my fault. Okay, it’s probably my fault! Shhhhhh!

Accidental epic trolls that lead to free badges FTW!
<(^.^<) (>^.^)>

CHARRCAT quite sure we were Ehmry at the time. Edit: Or ferg’s.

Larks
Member of [DAWN]
NA Dragonbrand Server

in WvW

Posted by: Attic.1562

Attic.1562

Hehe, I got here Dec. 14th and didn’t really recall them.

That’s because Kaineng imploded after Thanksgiving due to drama caused by KR, KAIN, and SoS that caused two of the major guilds holding the server WvW efforts afloat to move to Dragonbrand.

So we were probably on Fergs on Dec 14th.

in WvW

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

I can’t wait for this week to be over

Not b/c of the score or the fact that Kain has every spawn camped

No for the simple fact that I can’t find a good fight anywhere. There is NO talent in all of Kainzerg.

Its only hard when taking on 4+ Kainzerg Invaders.

Congratz fellas you have been nominated for this weeks “Conglomerate Zerg of Bad” Award

in WvW

Posted by: Anatolian Turk.4057

Anatolian Turk.4057

No for the simple fact that I can’t find a good fight anywhere. There is NO talent in all of Kainzerg.

Congratz fellas you have been nominated for this weeks “Conglomerate Zerg of Bad” Award

i cant wait for this week to be over as well, i dont like waiting for the enemy to come out of spawn. its so boring! WvW is all about zerg, like it or not. In higher tiers, zergs get bigger and larger. Cant wait for the reset.

Honourable Guardian | Desolation
Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

in WvW

Posted by: Chaster Sharpshooter.3640

Chaster Sharpshooter.3640

Hehe, I got here Dec. 14th and didn’t really recall them.

That’s because Kaineng imploded after Thanksgiving due to drama caused by KR, KAIN, and SoS that caused two of the major guilds holding the server WvW efforts afloat to move to Dragonbrand.

So we were probably on Fergs on Dec 14th.

Honestly though, what have we (SoS) caused? &gt;.&gt;

I don’t think most of my guildmate can speak fluent English to understand what’s going on, not to mention stirring up drama.

Don’t blame them leaving on us, kthxbye

I was tired of DR’s lack of adapting/learning Wv3 for progression as, to me, the server as a whole hadnt shown anything but mainly zerg strats for over 2 months PRO had been there. I asked the guild if they would consider transfer, general consensus was a flat no. I informed the guild I would be leaving as my game time and the style of game play on DR wasnt lining up. When I logged off the guild backstabbed me. It upset quite a few folks, some of which moved when I moved. Unfortunately for PRO those that moved were the core Wv3rs in PRO. There was adamant statements from Eyanthina/Darwinism and a few others about "never leaving DR". When my son noticed PRO on Dragonbrand alongside some GASM, he posted in the forums asking what happened. PRO promptly kicked him from the guild when he was offline. As yet, still claiming not moving and never answered any questions on it. Within days the current guild leader, Eyanthina, moved PRO to Dragonbrand.

- I posted in forums as a "joke" that PRO was transfering. PRO’s response was: (this was 2 weeks ago mind you!)

OK in response to this thread regarding what Dred or Nytemyst posted. PRO is NOT and I REPEAT NOT transferring servers, OUR GUILD IS STAYING ON Devonas. This post by Dred last night was a practical joke or early April fools prank that he felt was going to be amusing. For anyone who has witnessed Dreds forum posting habits you know he is full of hot air most of the time and that he shouldn’t be taken too seriously with many things.
PRO is on DR to stay, and if it wasn’t I would not have spent so much time trying to build an alliance with other DR guilds, don’t take the words of one player to stand for the consensus of our entire guild.
Eyanthina [PRO] Officer!

A week later, PRO transfers. There was no "long thought out discussion and debate".

The few who went with me tested the waters at Yak’s Bend briefly, made a name for ourselves as one tuff lil group the first 5 days there, we’re now on Fort Aspenwood checking it out.

Hope this shed some light on actual events and not how some would like them portrayed. Some great players on DR, never said otherwise, as well as the servers we fought.

That was unfortunate, was looking forward to duel with you guys again.

By the way, yeah, I feel exactly like how you are feeling about how the guild is doing nothing but zerg. However, until they hit the wall, they will not stop, so if you take a different look at it, eventually they’ll start realizing how bad zerg is, and then at that time, they’d listen to you more as you have proven to them that you are right, instead of spending so much time and effort to try to convert them.

That’s why I’ve currently just let my members run free, as I know, when the time comes, I’ll have one solid group that will obey me, because in the end, I’m the one that is right, and had knew it all along.

On the side note: why did you give them so much power that they can even demote you? lol XD

“To learn is what I need, to teach those who needs to learn is my duty …”
Chaster the Scarred – Leader of [SoS] Guilds
Server: Kaineng | Recruitment Status: Open

(edited by Chaster Sharpshooter.3640)

in WvW

Posted by: lcc.9374

lcc.9374

I don’t understand how any of the original Kain players stuck around. Your server is a mess. Snowballing for a month straight now…………….we’ve been on both ends, it’s no mystery that we server hop constantly, but man, being on the zerg server is easily the most boring thing in my opinion.

Well i server hopped a lot too

Toured around Borliss, Anvil, Eredon, Ferg too
fun seeing the sights

But now with transfers closing on 28th…………

i want to be here in person to see just how far this server could go

in WvW

Posted by: Ninya.3942

Ninya.3942

Congrats on beating all of our up leveled alts and irregular WvW players? Most of us don’t spend more than 30 min a day in there on weeks like this on our mains. Go to fight club organized by RE on Thursday and prove your skill

Elementalist Class Lead
Rethesis [RE] – Tarnished Coast
http://rethesis.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

Congrats on beating all of our up leveled alts and irregular WvW players? Most of us don’t spend more than 30 min a day in there on weeks like this on our mains. Go to fight club organized by RE on Thursday and prove your skill

I thought there was a fight club last night? Kaineng windmill? O.o

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe