05/24 T3: Maguuma/Kaineng/Yak's Bend

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deadlysage.5873

Deadlysage.5873

Maguuma – the only server that posts screenshots when they kill the enemy commander.

He’s not just any enemy commader, he’s a friend and ex guild mate that switch servers from Magumma to Kaineng for a situation that could have been resolved. So yea posting a screenshot of killing him in wvw on the wvw forums should be ok.

There’s nothing wrong with a little bit of friendly competition.

Beautykills – Legendary Thief – Guild Leader
[SWäG] Still Winning and Grinning
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

Maguuma – the only server that posts screenshots when they kill the enemy commander.

He’s not just any enemy commader, he’s a friend and ex guild mate that switch servers from Magumma to Kaineng for a situation that could have been resolved. So yea posting a screenshot of killing him in wvw on the wvw forums should be ok.

‘Guys we finally killed him, if we post it on the forums maybe he will regret his decision to leave us! Yes, our chest thumping over his dead body will surely be seen as a friendly gesture!!’

in Match-ups

Posted by: soupreme.6540

soupreme.6540

so much kitten hurt ITT rofl

Maguuma
Guardian – Too Much Salad … Ranger – Salad N (Pet)
[OG] / [VR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: sdsakuragi.8170

sdsakuragi.8170

‘Guys we finally killed him, if we post it on the forums maybe he will regret his decision to leave us! Yes, our chest thumping over his dead body will surely be seen as a friendly gesture!!’

To be honest, Zero managed to annoy and/or offend a good portion of the WvW regulars on Mag during his time on our server. So despite whatever reason he decided to leave his guild and transfer to Kaineng, there’s still a fair share of Mag players who would love to plant a stick in his digital corpse.

in Match-ups

SquirtyMagoo.8321

Too funny man. I’ve just never seen anything quite like this. Good old #magswag

in Match-ups

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

Kain bl, 40 RE, are you drunk?
You stacked might, then ran from 4 people?
You stacked might to kill skelks?
You tripled veiled into nobody?
Also looky, I caught me a zero.

English, do you know it?

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

in Match-ups

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

Yeah, next time tell the WaR guild leader to keep guild matters in private chat, instead of a public Mumble humiliation. Public humiliations doesn’t leave much room for resolution.

But this topic is so last week.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Too funny man. I’ve just never seen anything quite like this. Good old #magswag

You must have missed the first time when Supreme Commander Tolbhrin transferred off Maguuma. Hunting him was a great sport

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

I wonder if you know what you’re talking about half the time….. or just repeat what other people have said.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Warlord Lu Bu.7905

Warlord Lu Bu.7905

Yeah, next time tell the WaR guild leader to keep guild matters in private chat, instead of a public Mumble humiliation. Public humiliations doesn’t leave much room for resolution.

But this topic is so last week.

Your tears are delicious. Keep them flowing…

War Legend Lu Bu – Commander
[WäR] Warband of Absolute Retribution
Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Kain bl, 40 RE, are you drunk?
You stacked might, then ran from 4 people?
You stacked might to kill skelks?
You tripled veiled into nobody?
Also looky, I caught me a zero.

What is significant and hilarious about this is, you failed to mention the 50 people we killed continuously in that camp prior to this engagement with our 25. Additionally, you failed to mention that you had around 6-8 arrow carts and 3-5 ballistas which we engaged with 25 people just to see if we could, we were heading out to do training elsewhere, which we did for 3 hours after that. Bragging about wiping us when we engaged your absolutely absurd siege bunkered camp for fun shows your lack of skill and a lack of awareness, we didn’t even try hard lol. Sorry we don’t need to hide behind arrow carts to whoop you.. And maybe if you didn’t run so much we could have a real fight. Please say more stupid things considering you have no real coordination or skill.

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUHEUHEUHEUHUE

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

ooooh kitten , Commissar “Coleslaw” Colhearth. You gonna take that? I smell a smackdown!

Zero, for the love of god, put it all in one post. Please.

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

in Match-ups

Boonprot.6274

Gz KN, took you a few hours and a full queue zerg to take WK from us. We had less than 20 defenders inside <3

Even then, you had to siege creep us.

Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

Ah it would be funnier if anyone chose to be in there, except everyone went to Eternal because our population only supported one borderlands and there was only about 55 people online in total so you’re brag about Player versus Door? oh dear…

…Well we did take a fortified (if I recall correctly) sm that had a wp shortly after.

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

in Match-ups

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

“Only 55 people”

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Boonprot.6274

To be honest, Zero managed to annoy and/or offend a good portion of the WvW regulars on Mag during his time on our server. So despite whatever reason he decided to leave his guild and transfer to Kaineng, there’s still a fair share of Mag players who would love to plant a stick in his digital corpse.

There’s also many more who are still friends with me, who liked me as a commander and would welcome me back anytime. I got a lot more positive feedback when I left than negative so please don’t make things up..

You were so hated as Bro Story Bro that you had to name change to Zero Xcel. Sooooooo yeah.

Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ulion.5476

Ulion.5476

Gz KN, took you a few hours and a full queue zerg to take WK from us. We had less than 20 defenders inside <3

Interesting you think Kain had a fully queue zerg on KNBL for hours? More like brief queue when RE was their before swapping to EB. Kain rarely has queues during NA time. Thought you would have realized that by our outstanding points per tick during NA time.

Ele – Tarnished Coast
“Quoth the raven nevermore”
Platinum Scout: 300% MF

in Match-ups

Boonprot.6274

Interesting you think Kain had a fully queue zerg on KNBL for hours? More like brief queue when RE was their before swapping to EB. Kain rarely has queues during NA time. Thought you would have realized that by our outstanding points per tick during NA time.

Dii, CNB, and loads of pugs. RE was there earlier, but they peaced it. I never said it was all RE, just that there were at least 50+ to our 15-20.

Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: fadswaffer.5140

fadswaffer.5140

Severely outnumbering the opponent does not necessarily promote the undermanned opponent to being unavailable in their skill.

[PYRO] MAGUUMA
Necromancer | Warrior
NO TEARS ONLY DREAMS

in Match-ups

zastari.1730

Severely outnumbering the opponent does not necessarily promote the undermanned opponent to being unavailable in their skill.

what

Maguuma

in Match-ups

zastari.1730

[D$RP] severely apologizes for throwing the match this week. We have been hold farming to prepare for our transfer to Maguuma.

Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Can anyone confirm if Codycrusher moved to KN? I would much rather read posts by him than the same ol song and dance by Zero.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

Can the angry thieves please let us res our upleveled guild leader?? And maybe stop glitching into NW tower and trying to kill the defenders, but that’s secondary.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nyx Xox.3540

Nyx Xox.3540

Dii, CNB, and loads of pugs. RE was there earlier, but they peaced it. I never said it was all RE, just that there were at least 50+ to our 15-20.

Idk where these 50+ plus where O_O because they were not with us at WK. Dii has maybe 5 WvW members, CNB at that moment we had maybe 10 of us. RE was not present, if there were it was random RE ppl most certainly not their zerg or even commander. Then there were other random guilds and what not. Kaineng never has ques for BL’s. Randomly we will, when literally are WHOLE population has to be on KBL just to handle the other servers numbers. Even on reset night NO QUES. You guys certainly had more than 20. More like 30ish to our 30-40, I have a video of the battle ^^ When we took it, it seemed like majority of you got bored and moved on. From the start it was most certainly not a 50 v 15-20. When we took it, it was probably a 30 v 20.

Not to mention the amount of AC’s, but we are not QQing. Don’t misjudge. We made a bad mistake with trying to push through a choke point. Clearly a bad move on our point and I am sure your badges can oblige. Honestly we were hitting a wall with that keep due to not being able to get though you and your siege. Finally we chose to open more walls making it more of an open field battle which worked. But as I said it seemed like quite a few of you had left by that point. You guys held those keeps very well and got A LOT of farming out of us through them, this we know. lol Yet you were just running into the group of Kainengs who don’t like to give up. So your welcome for all those badges. haha

Its Nyx Yo
[CNB] Guild leader/Commander
Sea of Sorrows

in Match-ups

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

Didn’t RE ban you from posting? If not, can they?

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

There’s also many more who are still friends with me, who liked me as a commander and would welcome me back anytime. I got a lot more positive feedback when I left than negative so please don’t make things up..

You were so hated as Bro Story Bro that you had to name change to Zero Xcel. Sooooooo yeah.

Actually that’s not true at all I changed my name because I wanted to and I lost interest in it. You are so full of kitten, but you sit here and post like you have facts please… You’re epically sad

Don’t you think the fact that you’re biting the bait, attempting to insult them, yet still giving them to time of day just as sad?

Can anyone confirm if Codycrusher moved to KN? I would much rather read posts by him than the same ol song and dance by Zero.

Ah at least consistency works in my favor, thanks for acknowledging it

I wish multiquoting worked in your favor.

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

I still have my unintelligent opinions tyvm. I need a little more convincing, post more pls.

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

Wow, you will post and argue with anything, won’t cha? I have no idea what you guys have been going on about and haven’t made a single post regarding any of it.

Zero, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise, you are a magnificent rebel diamond and a treasure to us all.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caephire.5238

Caephire.5238

Great job Kaineng for holding and defending as much as we did last night.

Hills? Covered.
Bay? Covered.
Garrison? Breached but well defended in the end.

It’s unfortunate we couldn’t keep them protected over night, but for what it’s worth, we found out how well we can work together as a community and as a server. Response time was nothing short of amazing, and people are finally getting to know their priorities in terms of Borderland distributions. So proud!

Side note: See attached image below.

Attachments:

Commander Foxblaze
Guild Leader: Zepheris Chronology [CHR]
Kaineng from Beginning to End

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

Good thing no one cares about cats!

in Match-ups

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

You take that back!

You know I love cats : 3

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caephire.5238

Caephire.5238

You take that back!

XD LMAO.

Commander Foxblaze
Guild Leader: Zepheris Chronology [CHR]
Kaineng from Beginning to End

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

You take that back!

And I know you’re no one.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooh

Worth every infraction point.

in Match-ups

SquirtyMagoo.8321

Maguuma forum user guide:

1. Post pictures of dead enemy to bait a response
2. Complain when he responds

I have to admit, it is flawless.

Tbh, without zero this thread would just have been accusation of hacking all week. Needs some good drama to keep it all exciting…

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

Tbh, without zero this thread would just have been accusation of hacking all week. Needs some good drama to keep it all exciting…

SquirtyMagoo forum user guide:

1. Generalize all posters by their server
2. Complain

The truth will set you free..

Puppet master up in here!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moderator.3964

Moderator.3964

Hey guys,

we just wanted to remind you of our stand on exploit and hacking reports on the forum. While we are aware of you wanting to help us, those reports are often considered character assassination and create more harm than good. Furthermore, please be aware that moderators do not have the neccesary tools to deal with such reports. Therefore we would like you to open a ticket over at https://en.support.guildwars2.com/ providing us with as much detail as possible as well as screenshots and videos if possible. Future posts of that kind may lead to a lock on this thread. For further information, this topic is recommended to read: the WvW sub-forum rules reminder.

Thanks for your understanding.

(edited by Moderator.3964)

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

But what if I don’t understand. Would you still thank me?! WHAT THEN?! HOW NOW BROWN COW?!

in Match-ups

Posted by: gidorah.4960

gidorah.4960

what zero and cody, kain is poaching our best commanders

in Match-ups

SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo forum user guide:

1. Generalize all posters by their server
2. Complain

You just gone done taken it to a HOLE NOTHA LEVEL!

GuardianOMS forum user guide:

1. Reply to everything
2. Misjudge my complete love of this thread

P.S. Just having fun yo

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

1. Reply to everything

P.S. Just having fun yo

Oh you wanna go, bro?!

SquirtyMagoo forum user guide 2.0

1. Generalize more things

P.S. Havin’ fun yo

in Match-ups

SquirtyMagoo.8321

1. Reply to everything

P.S. Just having fun yo

Oh you wanna go, bro?!

SquirtyMagoo forum user guide 2.0

1. Generalize more things

P.S. Havin’ fun yo

HOHOHOH you wanna see generalising???? You haven’t seen nothing yet.

Maguuma WvW player guide v2.0 patch 3.42

1. Complain about the other server’s zerg/PvDoor
2. Roll in the karma train all day bulldozing objectives

Kaineng WvW player guide v.t8-t3

1. Boast about superior Tier 8 skill
2. Get painfully rolled by the pug zerg

Yak’s Bend WvW player guide

1. ???
2. ???
3. Third place

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darius Glazkov.9750

Darius Glazkov.9750

1. ???
2. ???
3. Third place

you… keep posting please.

Rékka
Second Law [Scnd]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

I like YB They have some really good roamers.

[AoN] All or Nothing

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

1. ???
2. ???
3. Third place

Ahaha, love the Maguuma guide, but is that all you got?! You’re not even good enough to make a Yak’s Bend guide? Here, let mama show you how it’s done! ?! I CAN TAKE THIS EVEN FURTHER!

Yak’s Bend WvW player guide v.tears

1. Play for second place. Attempt to turtle and stay on the side lines while first and third fight each other.
2. Get owned as first place intentionally allows third to take second
3. Demoralized

in Match-ups

Posted by: Commisar.8695

Commisar.8695

I’m so confused as to where half the posts went and…Guh.
In reply to great lord miracle’s post, you may have killed 50 people by going around in that circle at SE camp, over and over (ps we all were laughing about that gj) But it was the same 5 pugs that’d stand in the doorway over and over, was your lawnmower zerg running full pvt? Because I was stood right in the middle of your group where you veiled into me, and I just walked out of it without going below 15khp….1v40 I’ll reck u m8.
I wasn’t referring to camp engagements in any of SE camp (because lol half of you wiped outside of seige range anyway gz), I was referring to ruins and SE tower when you stacked might in the skelk, then killed the skelk…and ran away,
Or on the ruins bridge, when you stacked might…. then ran away from four people, or when you pushed from ruins by triple veiling… but nobody was there so you kind of just kept running until you hit something before you turned and ran again. If that’s the glorious coordination of RE at work and the new meta is stacking might to run, I am humbled by your genius oh great and powerful miracle. PS, might stacking is really really stupid and I entangled and muddy terrained you you at least 3 times by walking near you, not to be attacked because might stacking required 100% concentration amirite?

Colhearthlevel80ThiefWithAPet/BearhearthThe BoldLevel55BubbleTank/TushyhearthLevel18 CloneRPBot.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bead.8609

Bead.8609

How come PvF doesn’t add to the score?

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

Because then Maguuma would still be winning, and by a landslide. Do you want that? Do YOU?!

in Match-ups

SquirtyMagoo.8321

In reply to great lord miracle’s post, you may have killed 50 people by going around in that circle at SE camp, over and over (ps we all were laughing about that gj) But it was the same 5 pugs that’d stand in the doorway over and over, was your lawnmower zerg running full pvt? Because I was stood right in the middle of your group where you veiled into me, and I just walked out of it without going below 15khp….1v40 I’ll reck u m8.
I wasn’t referring to camp engagements in any of SE camp (because lol half of you wiped outside of seige range anyway gz), I was referring to ruins and SE tower when you stacked might in the skelk, then killed the skelk…and ran away,
Or on the ruins bridge, when you stacked might…. then ran away from four people, or when you pushed from ruins by triple veiling… but nobody was there so you kind of just kept running until you hit something before you turned and ran again. If that’s the glorious coordination of RE at work and the new meta is stacking might to run, I am humbled by your genius oh great and powerful miracle. PS, might stacking is really really stupid and I entangled and muddy terrained you you at least 3 times by walking near you, not to be attacked because might stacking required 100% concentration amirite?

ROFL

Colhearth you almost take Sol’s title of most incoherent forum warrior…..

almost

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darksayian.1237

Darksayian.1237

You have a warped sense of reality. It must hurt your tiny heart to be a baddie Colhearth. Please fabricate more stories forum warrior that’s all you guys do on Maguuma. I got plenty of loot, WXP, and badges yesterday so I’m quite happy. We only want to fight you open field, not behind your over 9,000 siege fortifications which you scurry to when you see [RE] nearby.

Note: No disrespect intended to the tactful players of Maguuma like Xushin, who respect everyone an just play the game. It’s so annoying having to clean up all these fallacies that people post on here, get the facts right, get your stories straight, no one likes liars and if you weren’t there don’t intervene and talk like you were..

you know full well you don’t want an even open field fight against a few of your former running buddies!

here some video for you. See you in SC2 Space!

in Match-ups

SquirtyMagoo.8321

You have a warped sense of reality. It must hurt your tiny heart to be a baddie Colhearth. Please fabricate more stories forum warrior that’s all you guys do on Maguuma. I got plenty of loot, WXP, and badges yesterday so I’m quite happy. We only want to fight you open field, not behind your over 9,000 siege fortifications which you scurry to when you see [RE] nearby.

Note: No disrespect intended to the tactful players of Maguuma like Xushin, who respect everyone an just play the game. It’s so annoying having to clean up all these fallacies that people post on here, get the facts right, get your stories straight, no one likes liars and if you weren’t there don’t intervene and talk like you were..

you know full well you don’t want an even open field fight against a few of your former running buddies!

here some video for you. See you in SC2 Space!

Oh boy I haven’t laughed that hard in a looong time

that clip of you chasing one guy 3v1, that music, that subtitles, that slowmo

This may just be the best worst thing I have ever seen.