08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: ConradR.6940

ConradR.6940

I guess I’ll join the fun.

Everyone here, I command you to join SOS. We are the “true kings of wvw.” SOR, your server has a lot of “bad players.” If you join us, we will teach you how to win #1 in wvw and be “good players.” JQ, we used to zerg you to death and now we cannot do that. If you join us, we will teach you the right way to zerg. We used to lead by 50k points by the end of the weekend through zerging and just go cruise control the rest of the week and still win the match by 20k. You guys can’t even get more than a 20k lead on the weekend. Your zerging sucks!!

Again, to any players out there. If you want to learn how to wvw, come to SOS, we will teach you how to play and be “true kings of wvw.” If you want to zerg, come to SOS, we will teach you how to zerg.

Don’t worry, you will not be called bandwagoners as long as you join one of our guilds like Votf, NeverDie, PTX, TRA, HLX, Tsym, Agg, DIE, and many more which all start off originally from SOS. With these native SOS guilds teaching you how to play, you will always be part of SOS and never be called a bandwagoner. We at SOS are proud of the fact that our native guilds earned us the #1 title in T1 and that we have not had help from any new guild transfers. We play to be in the “journey to become #1” and will never complain or make any excuses when we are not #1.

Wait, so the kings of wvw have pretty much up and quit once they started losing? Honestly before you start acting high and mighty remember two things. 1. This is just a game no reason to get all kitten because someone beat you after you pvdoored to t1 and then won for 9 straight weeks. 2. The way most of the SoS forum posters seem to represent them selves is not as a great community but as a community of whiners. Maybe if you would stop having a pity party people would want to come to SoS.

Oh btw. Didnt [EMP] beat [Tysm]?

If any server had undeniably overall better players/commanders/guilds/tactics then we’d see them dominating more (or not, if they get 2v1’d and they would continue to do so throughout the week.

I dunno what you’re talking about, we dominate everyday >:D

[ONE] Rabbitz http://fightasone.enjin.com/
“the cutest thief on FA”

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: kefro.9312

kefro.9312

Its like archons vs lings (JQ) the lings can still win if you trow a certain amount of them but the badges for the archons will be great

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

Don’t care, it’s from the bandwagon server so there is no skill

if you are on Ferguson’s Crossing why are you so worried about this matchup thread?

on a separate note – The garrison doesn’t count until you get a WP in it.

-Desirz Matheon

(edited by fivekiller.1432)

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Lyndis.2584

Lyndis.2584

Big thing I’ve noticed about SoS – half the time, there is literally little to no commanding presence on the map. There’s no commander saying rally to ____ and stack on ____, it’s just a lot of wandering around in little 10 man, militia skirmish parties that get mauled over by 30+ zergs. The 10 rez…and do the same thing over again.

Couple nights ago, had a commander telling us to attack Durios with no siege. We mindlesly DPS’d a fortified gate for 10 minutes until the inevitable SoR zerg demolished us. I don’t even know what some of these commanders are doing, but SoS is extremely disorganized at the moment and it’s frustrating to see that.

.:: FaTe ~ [SoS] ::.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Kirito.8796

Kirito.8796

SBI had a famous exploiter “Wild Bill” if we saw him on our map we informed the other two servers to watch their towers, as he was notorious for taking towers.

This is true. I ran into two snowmen from SF one day who partied up with me and proceeded to tell me where he was going so we could go stop him.

I saw Wild Bill on JQ the other night. So hide your kids and your tower lords!

Citizen of the Sanctum

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: split.3659

split.3659

Big thing I’ve noticed about SoS – half the time, there is literally little to no commanding presence on the map. There’s no commander saying rally to ____ and stack on ____, it’s just a lot of wandering around in little 10 man, militia skirmish parties that get mauled over by 30+ zergs. The 10 rez…and do the same thing over again.

Couple nights ago, had a commander telling us to attack Durios with no siege. We mindlesly DPS’d a fortified gate for 10 minutes until the inevitable SoR zerg demolished us. I don’t even know what some of these commanders are doing, but SoS is extremely disorganized at the moment and it’s frustrating to see that.

Why didn’t you drop siege? Do you always expect your commanders to drop it for you? Try aiding the fight by helping the commanders.

Cortugas Thane of [FEAR] Dominatore dei Morti
Necromancer Class Lead
www.feargw2.com

(edited by split.3659)

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

Dear Lyndis, did you sign up for our server’s forums? If not, we are currently working to finally obtain a community VoIP license. We are probably the only T1 server to not have one. We are hoping to further communicate with our non-guilded/lone wolf wvw community to ensure a better gameplay and encourage guys like you to join up and chill with us there.

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Calae.1738

Calae.1738

You guys are funny. This thread delivers.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Lyndis.2584

Why didn’t you drop siege. Do you always expect your commanders to drop it for you? Try aiding the fight by helping the commanders.

I donate all siege I get to commanders that ask for it. The bulk of the siege weapons I ever get my hands on come from the JP, which I promptly drop so commanders can take them. I’m not bashing all commanders on the server, because a lot of them know what they’re doing, but some of them are just clueless. The only siege I ever buy with my own money are arrow carts.

If the commander realized he had 0 siege to use while trying to bring down a gate, he should have called off the attack, not continue to bash at a cliff with pebbles and not expect the tide to eventually come.

Dear Lyndis, did you sign up for our server’s forums? If not, we are currently working to finally obtain a community VoIP license. We are probably the only T1 server to not have one. We are hoping to further communicate with our non-guilded/lone wolf wvw community to ensure a better gameplay and encourage guys like you to join up and chill with us there.

I will look into it!

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Nuvo.5014

Nuvo.5014

This is so funny, last week, so JQ can’t win the weekend=noob. This week we win the weekend=still noobs I don’t get this, I need some1 to explain this to me plz

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

This is so funny, last week, so JQ can’t win the weekend=noob. This week we win the weekend=still noobs I don’t get this, I need some1 to explain this to me plz

People don’t like losing.

Interpret that how you like. I agree with you, people are being really childish.

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Lyndis.2584

Probably from people just mad they’re not getting the free win they expected from our server, don’t worry about them. :x

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Honestly, I’m amazed SoS doesn’t have a server VOIP. How do your commanders communicate with each other to discuss map movements and calls for help and such? Text? According to Coronbale you had strategy meetings twice a week. I guess these took place on TSym’s VOIP? Obviously it worked for you guys, but I’m still surprised you were so successful without it.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: viperior.2461

viperior.2461

Guys I only have 1 arrow cart left. Please, if you have any you want to donate me please /whisper Knight Of Flowers in game. I promise I’ll drop it out of AoE range somewhere it can poke lots of holes into JQ zergs.

Knight Of Flowers – Caedas Guild [CDS] – Sanctum of Rall – Healing Warrior Monk
~The kind of Norn who one-shots his coffee before it even cools down.~
http://caedas.enjin.com ~ http://youtube.com/viperior

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

Honestly, I’m amazed SoS doesn’t have a server VOIP. How do your commanders communicate with each other to discuss map movements and calls for help and such? Text? According to Coronbale you had strategy meetings twice a week. I guess these took place on TSym’s VOIP? Obviously it worked for you guys, but I’m still surprised you were so successful without it.

I’m aware that SoS have been more successful, but SBI also essentially had no server VOIP. It was almost never used. I believe Kaineng currently has no server VOIP as well.

I guess the point for me posting this, is that a server TS isn’t as necessary as people think it is. A lot of success has been achieved without the use of them.

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: juicifruitz.6251

juicifruitz.6251

I’m aware that SoS have been more successful, but SBI also essentially had no server VOIP. It was almost never used. I believe Kaineng currently has no server VOIP as well.

I guess the point for me posting this, is that a server TS isn’t as necessary as people think it is. A lot of success has been achieved without the use of them.

Well in Kaineng’s defence for not having a community comms, they’ve always had WM + 1 or 2 other OC / SEA guilds to roflstomp doors in every day every match up since they arrived on the server, its only really this week they are facing a stronger OC / SEA grp thus not getting the carry they’ve been used to, thus the co-ordination really hasn’t been required.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

Heres an update with actual scores and ppt since that doesn’t show much other than map.

Attachments:

Sanghae, legends can be true.

(edited by Masamoon.3864)

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: sazaw.1347

sazaw.1347

Heres an update with actual scores and ppt since that doesn’t show much other than map.

lmao you sir owned someone.

Wrath T – Asura Necro | Don Hohenheim – Norn Guard | Bellcroxx – Human Mesmer
[DKJ] – Jade Quarry

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

Granted he is my own server, I don’t really like people down talking other servers, specially when the claims are bad. We’ve fought tons of open field fights vs JQ guilds like PRX and SF and they always put up a great fight and hold crazy good defenses when we try to siege them.

It’d be nice if people didn’t trash talk, but meh.

Sanghae, legends can be true.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Noshii.2360

Noshii.2360

This is prime time full server vs full server
Not full server vs empty
Thats is the diference JQ, we win vs players you win vs doors
Dont worry u will still win on the stats after 1 week so dont be sad

Sooo just because you seem so angry i’m trying to find out why. I took a look at your post history and found this..

“I was Jqq and paid transfer to SoR because i saw them with outmaned buff”.

So according to that you were on JQ for a short period of time. Your post history also shows you were on Blackgate for awhile (and had plenty of JQ hate posts). Let me ask you a question. Did you x-fer to JQ during the time that BG was losing (what other reason would you transfer to JQ, if you hate them so much?) while free x-fers were up and then got a scared during the first weekend SoR was kicking our butts so you went ahead and transferred their? I know you said you saw them with the “outmanned” buff, but honestly after reading your posts, I think you are all about winning. I may be completely wrong and if so I apologize.

You may be a good, even great player but sadly it takes a collective bunch of those to make a difference in Wv3. However, it takes only one person to make your server look bad on the forums.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

Can’t we all just get along

What date format should we use!? Don’t answer that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

I was just going to answer that, but first I had to L2R.

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: GentlemanEM.9035

GentlemanEM.9035

Score update for everyone

Attachments:

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

kefro.9312

The world vs doors has begun.
Congrats on the 1st place JQ, im sorry that you got so few badges, only 2 per lord sometimes i think

(edited by kefro.9312)

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

What happened to SoS? I thought they should have a much stronger NA than what is showing right now.

Blackgate Engineer

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Dyroth.5063

Dyroth.5063

Scores looked pretty even to me throughout the night.

Also Kefro for a person who acts like all they care about is the “prime time” battle, and that the final score doesn’t matter, why are you so bent out of shape by PvDoors at night? Highly doubt any score difference is due to a little forum warrior like yourself, but by all means keep saying how much everyone on JQ sucks.

To the more respectful people, it’s always a pleasure.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: JemL.3501

JemL.3501

kefro.9312 seems upset, he should take an arrow to the knee.

I took an arrow to the knee

(edited by Moderator)

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

kefro.9312

Last week they scored ticks like 695 on night time, that must has to say something to arena net about balance because its tier 1…

So why bother still playing?
If we all did like me, transfered out of the band, gw2 would be better
I got like 200 badges this weekend cause the jq numbers are so big and they are so unorganized so i dont mind losing cause it means nothing….

But we have to change mentality here if dont Anet should do something or we will end with everyone on 1 server banguing doors with no oponents.

I’m respecting… im just talking…. im not saying things with no reason

I love gw2

(edited by kefro.9312)

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: wondo.2870

wondo.2870

Granted he is my own server, I don’t really like people down talking other servers, specially when the claims are bad. We’ve fought tons of open field fights vs JQ guilds like PRX and SF and they always put up a great fight and hold crazy good defenses when we try to siege them.

It’d be nice if people didn’t trash talk, but meh.

I hate it when people do that too, or disrespect guilds. I mean guilds have good days and bad days on the map. But in the end it’s the fun fights, the hard fights that people should remember.

SF had some great clashes with Choo tonight on SoR Bl. Your team is really fun to fight against. Props! Also dat garrison siege o.0

SAB is LOVE, SAB is LIFE #OccupySAB2014

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

fivekiller.1432

But we have to change mentality here if dont Anet should do something or we will end with everyone on 1 server banguing doors with no oponents.

Maybe some of us really do not like doors and are fine with this.

Stay the course imo.

-Desirz Matheon

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

What happened to SoS? I thought they should have a much stronger NA than what is showing right now.

SoS has always primarily been an Oceanic server.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Malandreca.8261

Malandreca.8261

I think your subconscient just read the part “weekend” u need to read it again u missed something

Or if u are in denial check this grafic

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/29/20

See some padron?
I hope you saw some light there

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: me im not.9357

me im not.9357

There was a discussion early this morning on the SOS side. The general take away I took from it was that there seems to be a major burn out on WVW. Many former full time WVW players don’t feel motivated anymore. Tier 1, from an SOS player side, is pretty much a nightmare these days.

-You can log in with your guild and take and hold a map during guild hours—- only to log back in and find EVERYTHING has been lost during off hours due to a lack of coverage.

-Battles have devolved into nothing more than hammer/culling/aoe trains. Winning or losing, battles don’t feel engaging anymore.

-There isnt enough of a reward mechanic to motivate people to go in and try.

You will still see me on the battlefield, but I can see a large rift in morale this week on the SOS side.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Rebound.3409

Rebound.3409

Before servers went payed…a ton of guilds magically transferred from other servers to JQ…i heard numbers from 20 to 30 guilds..i can even remember looking over a list of their names but honestly can’t remember where i saw that, and i don’t have access to browser history on my work pc.

When u get that amount of guilds “over night”….i think anyone in his right mind would agree it’s hard to compete with….and to be honest, even so i consider the match to be quite fun

WvW is so poorly designed from scoring to motivation to play/defend to rewarding….i don’t even care any more about what happens as long as i have a bit of fun there….win or lose. In order for me to even care about opening eyes towards WvW, would mean they have to radically change a majority of design and change their view. It’s just a “time waster” atm. Why bother about/stress my self over things that are a waste any way.

(edited by Rebound.3409)

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

fivekiller.1432

Or if u are in denial check this grafic

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/29/20

See some padron?
I hope you saw some light there

do you mean to say “pattern?”

if so, the most obvious thing that stands out is that the score differential starts out tight and gets steadily more erratic as the graph continues.

before the graph becomes more erratic on the Wed Feb 6 mark, none of the datapoints appear to be very far off from the mean aside from the 14:12 Feb 4 point where green is at 435.

I haven’t done any math but thats the only one that i would hold suspect as more than a standard deviation or two out from the mean just within that one truncated period of time.

-Desirz Matheon

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Forestgreen.7981

Forestgreen.7981

Last night fights were intense. Ran with Tsym into JQ’s bay and I believe we must of cleared 300 man super zerg JQ with a 25 man team. My computer runs rather well so I can see everything and we cleared 3 massive waves only to see another massive culling hiding wave of JQ on the other side on the retreat. We pull back a bit and charged back out and I cleared another 100+ of them, only until our commander was swarmed that we had to fall back.
The zerg JQ brings is insane, took us two tries to wipe out the JQ super zerg. They bought enough people to build 3 trebs, 7 catapults, 5~ ballistas, 6 arrow carts in 1 go to attack our T3 tower. Later they had 7 balliatas, and 5 trebs at the temple of storms trying to take out our keep door.

Great fights all around, thx for the bags.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

The world vs doors has begun.
Congrats on the 1st place JQ, im sorry that you got so few badges, only 2 per lord sometimes i think

We’re actually being PvD’d by SOS right now, get your facts straight at least. They currently have 3-4x as many as JQ.

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

(edited by wish.3102)

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

kefro.9312

Let them have it at least they will fell good about it

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

300 man super zerg, and 3+ waves of 100. Really?

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

kefro.9312

There was a discussion early this morning on the SOS side. The general take away I took from it was that there seems to be a major burn out on WVW. Many former full time WVW players don’t feel motivated anymore. Tier 1, from an SOS player side, is pretty much a nightmare these days.

-You can log in with your guild and take and hold a map during guild hours—- only to log back in and find EVERYTHING has been lost during off hours due to a lack of coverage.

-Battles have devolved into nothing more than hammer/culling/aoe trains. Winning or losing, battles don’t feel engaging anymore.

-There isnt enough of a reward mechanic to motivate people to go in and try.

You will still see me on the battlefield, but I can see a large rift in morale this week on the SOS side.

Soon there will be only one server…
SoR is getting like that also, ppl are going to quit from gw2, they just don’t quit massevly because gw2 is actualy the only thing out there.
I can transfer server but i wont.

It’s not about the money it’s about sending a message, also the badges…
Things that casual kids don’t understand these days and the reason i got out of JQ

(edited by kefro.9312)

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Looks like [Choo] was bringin’ it tonight and had servermates rallied properly. Good show this evening. I think we squared up mix teams a few times in open field, finally got me back in to reverse engineering mode on some things utilized against us

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

A few people are being overly dramatic. Yes a few people are suffering from burnout, 18 hrs a day is a fantastic effort but everyone realises that can not go on forever.

People come and go from these games, hopefully I/we will see them again in future game worlds.

There are still many good fights to be found in Tier 1 and GW2 will go on awhile yet. I enjoyed SoS BL early oceanic, JQ had low numbers but were hanging on with everything they had! The push back started just as I had to answer a work call but good luck all!

Whatever that multi stun lightning skill is “Nice” took about 2/3 of my health off! Bzzzt Bzzzt bzzzt

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

kefro.9312

I think you guys are thinking this all wrong. Why tears when the ratio of population coverage is like 1to4?

Those on JQ should be aplauding the other 2 servers for still puting a fight, not celebrating the fact that all casual kids transfered to the winning side before the free transfers closed and you now can win the overall coverage

No offense to JQ but the ones on the other 2 servers deserve the respect because when it comes to full severs vs full servers JQ loses really bad even when we known we will lose at the end because we can’t compete for the overall coverage we stand our ground so you guys get some fight and you give us so many badges.

I think those who transfer to the JQ server didn’t care about competition, they just want 1 server to do the player vs doors and celebrate in the forum i guess.

(edited by kefro.9312)

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: MatthewCam.4391

MatthewCam.4391

Just wanted to pop in here before I faithfully face-plant onto my bed; thank you to whoever that SoR thief was on SM outerwalls I had a blast fighting you! It was nice to just have a 1v1 before everyone else saw what a good time we were having and decided to join in the fray. Probably because they were busy securing SM at the time… still, good fight and I thank you stranger

Sea of Sorrows | Lt Mc Muffin
Don’t worry the games still in Beta.

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Barab.9016

Barab.9016

Good fighting this weekend from all three servers. Players get all wrapped up in the total score or what happens off hours but its a waste if energy.

JQ has always been a dam if you don’t Dam if you do server. When we lose we get trolled when we win we get disrespected but this is nothing like the abuse HoD took.

Kurthos “When Jade Quarry awakens, they will ask themselves, when were we ever asleep?”

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

No offense to JQ but the ones on the other 2 servers deserve the respect because when it comes to full severs vs full servers JQ loses really bad

You mean like on weekends? Oh wait……… we were winning by 10k at the end of the weekend.

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Trash.9524

Trash.9524

You do realise ppt wasnt much different at the point you keep harping on about? which means we must’ve had a lot of your bl… no?

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

This is the kind of kids that made me transfer.. i mean like full server vs full server when it wasnt night time, you know when we capped all jq borderland vs a full server…
If making 500 points per tick during night vs 0 players makes you happy, good for you, you get like what 4 badges all night? Must be great

Whatever makes you sleep at night. Keep talking, you want Full que vs que competition? See you in JQB.

EMP will be in full force starting today with our 17+ hour daily intl coverage.

Unlike others, we find coverage gaps and take advantage hence the scoreboard. Don’t undermine the strength of our guilds and to be quite frankly, most of our NA’s havent been out in full force due to the fact we’ve scheduled around times when your offline, making our job easier when the ques are weaker.

Learn the game mode and start adapting.

Score Update:

Good work JQ INTl guilds & Oceanics!

Attachments:

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

(edited by Rawnoodles.1398)

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: TLSolomon.6083

TLSolomon.6083

To any SoR or BG that come to T1 and complains about JQ’s coverage:

I have a second acct on TC because I have another set of friends there that I play with.
Lets be honest, its not like T2 has equal coverage all the time. When you rotate into 4th place, I dont see you going to T2 and saying “oh we feel super bad about them waking up every morning with a 10 tick, lets not play from midnight to 6am.” TC gets up every morning, starts taking thier stuff back and fighting, and puts up a good fight all day long. With great fun attitudes on top of that. Maybe you should all take a lesson from them. And if your “night crew” that propelled you into T1 isnt good enough for T1 do something about it. Did you really think T1 wasnt gonna be harder than T2? Your tears here make me laugh because I also know what goes on in T2.

Everyone else – amazing fights all around. Its been great watching SoR grow and become the strong server they are now. To our sisters and brothers over there from JQ, I am proud of you all!

08/02 JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Renny.6571

Renny.6571

Score erpderp. Grats on 500ppt JQ. A fun night of action-packed pvdoor awaits your SEAs.

Attachments:

elite specs ruined pvp.