1/11/13 - Dragonbrand / Yaks Bend / Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Posted by: Boreal.9826

Boreal.9826

I don’t want to sound like mean and all but I’ve been targeting Yaks for one main reason, and that is to see Ebay and Yaks fight for second.

Dropping tiers and having to face Kaineng, who sorta looks likes DB, won’t exactly be fun. Whoever drops will probably get bogged down there for several weeks.

It’s a race for 2nd at this point. Looks like it may go down to the wire…

in WvW

Posted by: Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Was jst in Eternal BG goofin off with couple guildees on upgrades. 3 of us and 4 Drag folks showed up…got kitten chased back into their keep 3 times. Then along came support for em, bout 3 more. Yea we wiped, but not before collecting couple more loot bags. So figured heck..lemme get an 80 to go along with their 80s. Show back up..kitten stomped em back to 2 towers. One guardian with a staff made me die laughing. He was fine long as he was in the bag pew pewin, get hit once or run towards him and he hauled butt into a tower lol….80 btw not an upgrade. My teamies head back to YB BL to clean it up..im a bit bored so i jst goof off running around Eternal. Decided wtheck, lemme jump a camp. 5 Drags waited until i attacked a camp solo then engaged…hahahahahah. WOW is bout all i can say to Drag’s night crew. You guys are great at 2 things it looks like: PvDoor and Running Through Doors to hide. Oh..well 3 if you count calling for help to take out 1 ele vs 5 Drags, go zergs!. lol

Well, was boring night so far, made me laugh so was all good i guess.

Oh yea..who was that lil 5 man we chased back into OL..and the ranger taht i spiked on the steps when he got froggy? Spiked in middle of all those NPCs and his teamates. =)

Think goodness not everyone feels need to post play by play accounts of their play time. This thread would be 1000 pages long already.

Not only that but there’s just not enough room for some people’s heads in here.

Leader – Swords of the Immortals [SOTI]
Greens Mystic – Mesmer | Google Deez – Ranger
Dragonbrand since day 1

in WvW

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

Just throwing this out there,
As of very recently, Dragonbrand is higher ranked than Isle of Janthir by .2 of one point.

If things remain steady, it shall be tier 3 for us next week.
(Of course, as I said, .2 of a point. Things could very easily swing the other way still :P)

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Arcadio.6875

Arcadio.6875

Two of FA, IoJ, and DB will be in T3 next week and the remaining one will be in T4. Right now, any combination is possible.

Lord Arcadio
League Of Ascending Immortals [OATH]

in WvW

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

Lol@ the 15 ehmry in their bls atm. takes 15 of u to kill the 2 of us then spam /laugh…..

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in WvW

Posted by: Boreal.9826

Boreal.9826

From this YB player’s point of view, I’ve noticed that NA DB has upped their game this week. A combination of xfers and just plain playing better. Of course, YB and EB focusing each other doesn’t hurt.

Assuming the situation holds, you’ll be in T3 next week. It will be interesting to see how you match up with CD in particular, due to their similar coverage. I think you might just hold your own. Should be a fun week for you all, regardless.

in WvW

EnRohbi.2187

From this YB player’s point of view, I’ve noticed that NA DB has upped their game this week. A combination of xfers and just plain playing better. Of course, YB and EB focusing each other doesn’t hurt.

Assuming the situation holds, you’ll be in T3 next week. It will be interesting to see how you match up with CD in particular, due to their similar coverage. I think you might just hold your own. Should be a fun week for you all, regardless.

From this DB player’s point of view,
I’ve been looking forward to a rematch with Crystal Desert since the last time we were matched with them after we lost our wvw guilds and they rolled over us.

I obviously don’t speak for the entire server, but I might just be focusing most of my concentration on CD during the first week back in tier 3.

I also almost transfered to Crystal Desert a few months ago (Due to it being my favourite GW1 location, and me being disheartened with the DB WvW scene like everyone else at the time), so I’m curious to see if my decision to stick around DB has been rewarded

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Efface.8460

Efface.8460

Think goodness not everyone feels need to post play by play accounts of their play time. This thread would be 1000 pages long already.

Ahhh…there we go. You see, you post like that to get them to reply so you know who they are. 2 of the ones we pushed back had the SOTI tag. =)

I’ll nominate you both for the upcoming Special Olympics…u got some mean runnin skillz!

Give it a rest dude, dam

in WvW

Posted by: juicifruitz.6251

juicifruitz.6251

Yaks how did it feel to get DP’d by DB and EBay?

Much love,

<3

Ooo the things that could be said of Ehmry bay, sending guilds over to other servers

but in all honestly it happens every week, why should this be any differnt?

• Point of clarification!!!! —- Double teaming happens on every BL, the only thing is which ever servers home BL it is, is usually the on being Double teamed.

in WvW

Posted by: videoboy.4162

videoboy.4162

I’ve been having a lot of fun battling Dragonbrand this week. They seem like an honorable group. I haven’t seen any of them using hacks or exploits like other competitors.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Jerks.3172

Jerks.3172

I’ve been having a lot of fun battling Dragonbrand this week. They seem like an honorable group. I haven’t seen any of them using hacks or exploits like other competitors.

I’m sorry but your being serious right now? lol I’ve seen all 3 servers used that exploit, Its really nothing new.

in WvW

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

To the EB thief outside Quentin Lake Sentry – I was really looking forward to getting my kitten handed to me in a duel. Of course a YB thief had to spoil the fun as I popped my food buffs 2 sec too late and proceed to down me. Then three of my heroic server mates showed up to join in the festivities… Good show putting down the YB defiler and I look forward to meeting you again in single combat and learning from the experience!

Was it a thief with Incinerator and phantasm pistol [GH] tag if so that was me I am usually hanging around there. I think the guardian had a thing for me so he kepts coming in guy from [Fun] Guild. I think you are pistol/dagger also if I remember the IA tag and little asuran.

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

(edited by oZii.2864)

in WvW

Posted by: Loki.4139

Loki.4139

Yaks how did it feel to get DP’d by DB and EBay?

Much love,

<3

Ooo the things that could be said of Ehmry bay, sending guilds over to other servers

• Point of clarification!!!! —- Double teaming happens on every BL, the only thing is which ever servers home BL it is, is usually the on being Double teamed.

Oh okay cool I’m not from EBay so that’s not my problem. :P

Mostly because it’s coordinated. It didn’t work well this past hour. but oh well

Lôkíi
Commander
[NNK]

in WvW

Posted by: Wizardauz.3761

Wizardauz.3761

what are you even referencing too?…

I think you mistook that DB player for EB… Why? Did Ebay do something to you?

If you guys even bothered to notice, Ehmry Bay is in last place, and complaining the least. Take your flame wars to personal chat and leave ehmry bay out of this. We just want to kill your players, wipe your zergs, and have fun doing it

Ehmry Bay – Good Fights Guild Leader
Lvl 80 Sylvari Guardian – Tzenjin [GF]
Lvl 80 Human Elementalist – Tzenkai [GF]

in WvW

Posted by: Ordibble.3092

Ordibble.3092

Okay here is the plan.
Dragonbrand you need to get more points and go into T3 and take Fort Aspenwoods place. Yaks Bend stays in T4 and Ebay drops down.

So next T4 matchup will be;
Maguuma
Fort Aspenwood
Yaks Bend

I have faith you can do this! Go DB!

If DB go up it will probably have more to do with IoJ losing than DB winning if last night is anything to go by. Over a couple of hours DB gained only Hills in the YBBL while losing an entire half of Eternal to EB. Though it does seem that DB and EB have something going on. I can smell the hormones in the air.

Although it could be spicy, for the same reason I’m not too sure I would look forward to a FA/YB/Mag match – I really don’t like being the gooseberry, but I’ll bring a candle just in case.

in WvW

Posted by: juicifruitz.6251

juicifruitz.6251

what are you even referencing too?…

I think you mistook that DB player for EB… Why? Did Ebay do something to you?

If you guys even bothered to notice, Ehmry Bay is in last place, and complaining the least. Take your flame wars to personal chat and leave ehmry bay out of this. We just want to kill your players, wipe your zergs, and have fun doing it

Have sent you a PM, so as not to derail this thread

in WvW

Posted by: Deified.7520

Deified.7520

Small amount of people, mostly from BV, went and took a garrison for a couple of mins. Funny stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yAxQUFyo4c&feature=youtu.be

in WvW

Posted by: Henrik.7560

Henrik.7560

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA
Judging by next week’s scores here, its unpredictable if Dragonbrand will flip or not with IoJ or FA. Extremely close. Looks like Yaks Bend doesn’t want to drop anymore so they give Ehmry bay everything they got now, and EB if you want to stay up there instead, just earn second place.
See you next week Dragonbrand (hopefully).

Arcane Bastion [AB]
Elementalist Mesmer Ranger
Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

EnRohbi.2187

Judging by next week’s scores here, its unpredictable if Dragonbrand will flip or not with IoJ or FA. Extremely close. Looks like Yaks Bend doesn’t want to drop anymore so they give Ehmry bay everything they got now, and EB if you want to stay up there instead, just earn second place.

Indeed,
if we don’t maintain our lead we’ll be in tier 4 for at least another week., the point difference between us and IoJ is only a fraction of a single point.

I’m excited to see how our Asians handle not steamrolling the map every night

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Henrik.7560

Henrik.7560

Indeed,
if we don’t maintain our lead we’ll be in tier 4 for at least another week., the point difference between us and IoJ is only a fraction of a single point.

I’m excited to see how our Asians handle not steamrolling the map every night

In Australian time, it goes something like this: 12AM: FA/IOJ 250 and is CD getting hammered. 4AM, CD catches up and gets 450 till 8AM, where its FA/CD 240-280 till about 2PM, when CD gets to 400 till about 9PM (Where Dragonbrand gets on), Then CD start losing everything slowly, and 2 hours later its IoJ/FA at 250 for 6 hours orso. (UCT +10 timezone), Just remember IoJ and FA sort of like Ehmry (but stronger), and CD like Yaks Bend, (but stronger). So I feel it will be very close between (whoever stays) and DB, because tier 3 has improved ALOT.
Looking forward to being +300 together with you dragonbrand when our best time clash. Seeyas next week!

Arcane Bastion [AB]
Elementalist Mesmer Ranger
Sea of Sorrows

(edited by Henrik.7560)

in WvW

Posted by: Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Ahhh…there we go. You see, you post like that to get them to reply so you know who they are. 2 of the ones we pushed back had the SOTI tag. =)

I’ll nominate you both for the upcoming Special Olympics…u got some mean runnin skillz!

Give it a rest dude, dam

Didn’t see Dred’s post on this, but just to make things perfectly clear for you, during the time you’re mentioning, there was only two SOTI members online, me being one of them. I was not in WvW nor was the other member. Now you’re just telling blatant lies, which I highly suspected from the beginning. You might think referring to the Special Olympics is funny and cute but it’s actually quite pathetic to refer to a special needs person this way.

Leader – Swords of the Immortals [SOTI]
Greens Mystic – Mesmer | Google Deez – Ranger
Dragonbrand since day 1

in WvW

videoboy.4162

I’m sorry but your being serious right now? lol I’ve seen all 3 servers used that exploit, Its really nothing new.

I was being quite serious. I have neither seen, nor heard from anyone on my Server, that Dragonbrand has been cheating. The general consensus amongst Ehmry Bay is that Dragonbrand is fun to play against.

in WvW

Posted by: IonusX.7905

IonusX.7905

in DB exploits if anyone uses or is seen in an exploit the server is report them right away we do not condoled to cheating its not fun or fair now if some one found a glitch and was using or if their was an exploit being used and no one said anything about it or point it out then we cant do too much and besides why would DB need to cheat where kicking but out their

{TNT} Tactical Night Techs “We are the last line of defense”Commander Fire Warrior Scout

in WvW

Posted by: pigtaro.2749

pigtaro.2749

Pls dun qq in forum about exploit without any pics or vids to back it up. No matter how many “i also see it” will not make any difference… it is just words against words. Report to anet or their guild leader if you have proof.

Innocent til proven guilty.

in WvW

videoboy.4162

Pls dun qq in forum about exploit without any pics or vids to back it up. No matter how many “i also see it” will not make any difference… it is just words against words. Report to anet or their guild leader if you have proof.

Who are you referring to?

in WvW

Posted by: Wispy.8679

Wispy.8679

This is quoted from the Code of Conduct:

•Do not engage in personal attacks against forum members or in character assassination. Posts that attack another member, that single out a player for ridicule, or that accuse someone of inappropriate in-game actions will be removed without notice.

That means that any post that implies another person to be exploiting, specifically screenshots or videos provided as evidence of someone exploiting will be removed and the poster infracted. Any evidence should be sent to Anet at exploits@arena.net

If people come onto forums asking to reduce the number of exploiting and encouraging a fair game by all servers I don’t see a problem with it, I’m not sure why you keep demanding vids to be posted here, those who may or may not have committed know what is happening, they don’t need anything proved to you or the other people reading this thread not involved in the event. Straight accusations, however, should not be conducted in this thread but reported using the in game feature and sending any evidence to the email link I provided above.

[VoTF] – votf-online.net/

(edited by Wispy.8679)

in WvW

Loki.4139

One of the players is from the Ehmry Bay guild Blood Pact. That’s all i know.

EDIT: The other player is Pk. But don’t know if it’s the big pk guild or a smaller one.

Attachments:

Lôkíi
Commander
[NNK]

(edited by Loki.4139)

in WvW

Posted by: Kaminari.4018

Kaminari.4018

EDIT: The other player is Pk. But don’t know if it’s the big pk guild or a smaller one.

Awee i was starting to respect those two guilds…bummer guess not anymore.

Commander of Procrastination Nation [UhOh]
Miss Terribad
Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Score update, please.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in WvW

Loki.4139

No worries, i was able to get a hold of Pk leaders and had them sort it out.

Lôkíi
Commander
[NNK]

in WvW

Hadan.2841

BP and Pk are both good guilds with alot of members. Dont judge their entire guild based on what these two trolls did. Best thing we can do is let the guild leaders of each guild know, so they can work on finding out who did it and can deal with it however they decide to do so.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in WvW

Loki.4139

BP and Pk are both good guilds with alot of members. Dont judge their entire guild based on what these two trolls did. Best thing we can do is let the guild leaders of each guild know, so they can work on finding out who did it and can deal with it however they decide to do so.

Did not judge. There will always be people like that everywhere.

Lôkíi
Commander
[NNK]

in WvW

Hadan.2841

Did not judge. There will always be people like that everywhere.

I wasnt calling out any one person. It was a gerneral statement for those who have seen the screenshot and to those that will be logging in throughout the day and seeing it.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in WvW

Posted by: nalenb.1425

nalenb.1425

Can someone from YB MisT guild pm me?

~ Abbish – Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: nalenb.1425

nalenb.1425

8:30 am MST

DB 195572 – 545
YB 116382 – 45
EB 99664 – 105

~ Abbish – Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

I am going to keep this vague so i do not get another infraction, I posted a screen shot of an opposing server’s player hacked into one of our towers to this thread. It was removed quickly and i got an infraction for server assassination.

This better not get me another infraction.

in WvW

Posted by: CrassBippy.4619

CrassBippy.4619

DB 195572 – 545
YB 116382 – 45
EB 99664 – 105

Lol can’t wait till DB leaves this tier. lousy YB having jobs and working! IT WILL BE OUR DOWNFALL

Bi Furious [Fist] YB

in WvW

Posted by: Hubris.7039

Hubris.7039

Conversely, a warrior from WAR and I fought in water and out for like 5 minutes….This guy, though, gave me a /salute. It’s the same thing I would have done, and have done in the past, on good fights. On slaughters, I just roll on, because the other guy is probably already kicking himself in the teeth and having been there, don’t care to pile on top. It’s just not cool, imo.

Glad to see my guildies playing with class. Sorry about the CL acting poorly. The server leadership tries to instill a sense of fair play, both by example and in our forums. CL is a Chilean guild and, although we value their contribution highly, not everything translates/ filters to all of our players.

Great fight this week!

Wiideus – Elementalist
Officer – War is Hell [WAR]
Yak’s Bend

(edited by Hubris.7039)

in WvW

Posted by: RockonHarder.7235

RockonHarder.7235

DB 195572 – 545
YB 116382 – 45
EB 99664 – 105

Lol can’t wait till DB leaves this tier. lousy YB having jobs and working! IT WILL BE OUR DOWNFALL

You understand Kaineng is coming and they are another large asian server.

Deathmonger esq lvl 80 necro
DB forever!!

in WvW

Posted by: lani.7431

lani.7431

DR finally hit a wall and lost a match on its way up demolishing underpopulated servers with DRs xfers they got while in Tier8. It was during this matchup when this Drednyte guy xfered off DR to a higher tier.

Things got rough and he couldnt faceroll dead or dying servers anymore, so he packed his bags to higher tier.

Ahhh…i think i remember you Xiir. Wasnt you originally on Kaineng back when it was a 10 week fight between DR/Kain/FC? Wanna say it was Kaineng you was on. I’ll give you credit for a partial truth, there was a DR population advantage in the last 3-4 weeks of that matchup, but the first half was balanced Wv3 population with slight disadvantage to Fergs. You were one of the primary QQn babies about losing then all of a sudden up and jumped ship to a, as you just put it, “a higher tier”. We were all ok with that as you never were anygood outside of a zerg. But then you kept jumping back down into our tier forums posting your useless rhetoric of self imposed ideas and suggestions. Like anyone really cared, folks kept posting for you to stay out of the forums but of course, you didnt.

I know Drednyte from when we were matched up. He is vocal but he’s almost always said he wanted a balanced 24/7 coverage server to be on. His guild moved DOWN in tier to DR and helped pushed it up to T5. I’ve been told he left the guild he was in due to internal disagreements and he left DR because it’s coverage failed to meet his desired gameplay. He looks to have transfered to Yak’s Bend, but wow..if he was looking to move “up to a higher tier”, as you put it, why would he move to the 3rd place server in that tier group which will probably be pushed down a tier in 2-3 weeks? Seemed a bit of failed logic on your point.

Maybe you should stick to your zergs and keep your comments on others that you obviously fear in game, wish you could be more like, or whatever your reason for continuously bashing another player. Oh, top psychiatrist have thesis papers on why folks bully/bash others: in lamens terms, they’re either jealous of them or want to emulate them but cant.

Anyways..when we, Kaineng, gets up there with DB I cant wait to run into those WAR tags. I hear you’re still zerging and my little group of fellas will so enjoy playing tag with you.

PS: Please dont jump ship back to Kaineng when we roll over your DB asian night crew with our own. You’re lame “Kaineng will always be my home” is garbage, you bailed on us now stay gone. I’ve heard from reliable sources they’re great in a zerg, but crumble quick when they meet resistance. Our late crew doesnt crumble.

KAINENG FOREVER!

Wow… I lol’d when I read this.

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

in WvW

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Yeah… I don’t think our oceanic crew “crumble quick when they meet resistance.”

I have heard tell that they have perfected the golem rush, however.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

As an oceanic player its because we have hardly any oceanic or asian population any more. The majority of players on during oceanic prime time seem to be NA players playing late, the fact that we skew older means most of them have jobs and can’t play late during the week. Its becoming a bit disheartening for those oceanics left.

You understand Kaineng is coming and they are another large asian server.

We look like getting IOJ next week and they have a large oceanic population.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

(edited by morrolan.9608)

in WvW

Posted by: Puddin Cheeks.8539

Puddin Cheeks.8539

PS: Please dont jump ship back to Kaineng when we roll over your DB asian night crew with our own. You’re lame “Kaineng will always be my home” is garbage, you bailed on us now stay gone. I’ve heard from reliable sources they’re great in a zerg, but crumble quick when they meet resistance. Our late crew doesnt crumble.

KAINENG FOREVER!

All I thought reading your post was. “My Eyes are bleeding!” Your only mistake was not typing all that QQ in CAPS! Maybe our servers will meet one day and then you can have plenty more opportunities to flex your epic typing skills.

Gratz on the Wall’o’text, but I clipped the part I liked the most

- Puddin Cheeks [W]
- [EA] Elephant Ambush
- DragonBrand since 8/25/12

in WvW

EnRohbi.2187

This thread was doing so well for so long ._.

Dragonbrand

in WvW

videoboy.4162

So did I. I went to them as soon as that picture was posted. For the most part, our Guilds and Server try our best to play fair. We’d rather lose playing fair, than win through cheating. Thanks for posting the picture so we could look into the matter.

in WvW

Posted by: BarnabyMalong.7561

BarnabyMalong.7561

So did I. I went to them as soon as that picture was posted. For the most part, our Guilds and Server try our best to play fair. We’d rather lose playing fair, than win through cheating. Thanks for posting the picture so we could look into the matter.

Appreciate the candour and maturity for looking into the matter at hand. Hope you’ve fixed (or attempted for a fix) it. All the isolated (on-purpose-or not) incidents of said ‘exploits’ aside, this week has been fun so far. Lots of exciting battles have happened—from both within the zerg and, as well, as the 5 vs 5 or so that I’ve run across. I try to solo roam every now and again, but it’s hard when both EB and YB have plenty of mini zergs terrorizing the maps Great fights all around.

Dragonbrand,

(edited by BarnabyMalong.7561)

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Score update! My Sylvari is happy!

Attachments:

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Needs more Dragonbrand staying in this tier so we get these entertaining score updates.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Can all the updates be like this from now on?

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Hehe I pose all of my characters for updates =) It makes it fun!

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad