1-11-13 SoS vs JQ vs BG redux

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

Gratz to you guys for picking up good guilds.

Looks like BG will have its back to the wall, that’s ok, we like it that way.

(looks around for BG’s surprise last minute guild transfer anyway) :P

in WvW

Posted by: mrchips.9154

mrchips.9154

this is the problem we are faced with now, guilds who want to play at top tier want to make sure they can stay in top tier so theres only 2 choices currently SoS or JQ as they have proven they are not going anywhere in other words they are a safe bet. BG may give them a run for their money. but we will eventually take a dive back into t2 if we keep coming 3rd and thats why we are seeing guilds high profile guilds giving us the slip. its a sad situation but i honestly think T1 will become a 2 horse race in the future if guilds keep flocking to these 2 servers. the likes of BG SBI even SoR who have really raised there game over the past few weeks will likely flip between T1 and T2

cant say i personally am that bothered i played hib in daoc im used to be outnumbered but i know how damaging to server morale constant defeat can be

all i can say is any guilds thinking of moving before the deadline obviously give BG a chance to impress you we really do have the potential to be no1 we just need the numbers to back it up. our smaller grps and pugs have really done us proud this week with doly and camp protection. and if you dont want to give BG a go then seriously consider SBI and SoR these servers are very strong, and will no doubt be eager to knock BG back down to T2 i know SoR have there eyes set on a T1 position

HB Chipper 80 ranger, Bredana 80 necro
BlackGate
http://www.hb-eu.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Ardon.4105

Ardon.4105

Unless SoR get’s transfers, they’ll have a rougher time in tier 1 than we did. If we could put them under 50 ppt every night, I can’t imagine what JQ/SoS night crews would do to them.

They have the potential though, just need a little help in the late night-mid morning timeslot.

[Agg] Rendon Argos (Charrgos) – Guardian
Server Traversing Nomad

(edited by Ardon.4105)

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Unless SoR get’s transfers, they’ll have a rougher time in tier 1 than we did. If we could put them under 50 ppt every night, I can’t imagine what JQ/SoS night crews would do to them.

They have the potential though, just need a little help in the late night-mid morning timeslot.

SoR definitely has the NA to compete in Tier 1. Given more coverage they could be dangerous. Only time will tell there will be a lot of server shakeups in the next week or so should be interesting for sure.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

Never undermine SoR, Several great guilds do reside there like TW- Tempest wolves and the tight nit community that goes along with that. It will be interesting to see how things will pan out once transfers become gemed.

Great match up so far!

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

in WvW

Posted by: Tyjaka.6137

Tyjaka.6137

Never undermine SoR, Several great guilds do reside there like TW- Tempest wolves and the tight nit community that goes along with that. It will be interesting to see how things will pan out once transfers become gemed.

Great match up so far!

Yeah, looks like guilds are trying to find a permanent home before the pay to transfers. Will be interesting to what guilds go to SoS, and JQ.

Tjkingsly: 80 Guardian | Aco | Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

Just want to give props to Agg for fighting us tonight in BG bl, and not bailing out! I was on my way to bed around 4 am when I heard you guys were in there, and decided to give it another hour. Had some of the best fights this week vs. you guys.

Its a real shame we cant fight some more, but hopefully we will end up in the same borderlands tomorrow for some more fights.

Please do not be discouraged BG. You have fought well this week.

It takes more than a bad troll to get BG to stand down I only wish the guilds that see their members do these kind of troll posts would do something about it.

I wasn’t trolling chief. If you have read this thread, and my other posts, you would know that. I actually have given you, your film, and guild mad props all week. So take it for what it is worth, you are way off on your thoughts about what I was saying.

I wasnt referring to you trolling, but that other guy in the quote.. Sorry about the misunderstanding. Guess I shouldnt make posts at 5 am

Honestly, I miss fighting HB from BG. Solid guild, brawlers to the max. Nothing but respect.

We miss fighting TW as well. To be honest, I havent seen anyone in Tier1 bring the same level of open skirmish skill as you guys did. That said we have only been here less than a week, and are yet to fight alot of guilds. I know tonights will bring alot of good fights.!

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

in WvW

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

Aww really? PRX has moved to JQ? It’ll feel weird fighting our former ally, one that was even a key figure to our success.. But a welcome challange nonetheless.

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

in WvW

Posted by: Ashlov.3819

Ashlov.3819

I’m glad to hear it. KV deserves some karma, and not the good kind.

Chuck Chuck Bobuck – Dwarec Mercs [DM] – NA Guild on Sanctum of Rall
http://www.dwarecmercs.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3DARC_rwUQ

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

A good weeks fighting, some great skirmishes, very interesting siege placement and IMHO many more open field encounters than the previous week.

It felt like it was played in good spirit and I look forward to the ongoing matches between three good teams.

See you all on the battlefields!

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

in WvW

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

Unless you play during >SEA< (not oceanic which has the east coast aussies) times please do not comment about this. I’ve gone up JQ night after night with the almighty FOO and DC providing muscle and coordination as well as many other guilds able to lock down and take soft targets (EMP, Maw, etc) and their pressure is extreme. We only really had MERC for muscle and AFS and militia. Don’t get me wrong though, I love the competition, each moment was an uphill battle that has kept this game alive for me. However, the nights we didn’t have a commander on were usually the nights where NA’s would be waking up to T3 JQ keeps on SoS bl.

It was a tremendous pressure to hold down our borderlands each night versing that organisation. Imagine having a t3 bay, but they’re trebbing from vale. Inside vale they’ll have a dozen manned ballista’s and a 60 man zerg idling around those trebs with supply constantly being run in small teams. Counter trebbing is rarely an option because they will have 8+ ele’s ready to swirl in multiple locations. Front on pushes result is getting mowed down. Stealth/Render/Portal bombs gain us some ground but once again we only get a small window to damage the seige because of the patience of their zerg to stand around trebs. Why not play defensive? well we often end up doing this to delay the inevitable, but they’ll have a theif/ranger tapping on every waypoint for the entire night so it’s a long run back and those yaks, well you can forget about them. They have mastered zugzwang in an MMO and kudo’s to them for doing so. Of course, they’re not unstoppable, we’ve had a lot of victories, even if that means just holding 190-220ppt but it’s a heap of stress doing so. We’ve come up with some pretty hilarious tactics to counter them as well, including our suicide chain portal bomb from citadel which allowed us to kill 9 trebs and turn the momentum back in our favour, despite the many deaths.
With the arrival of ND for IoJ, this stress has been lifted. While you may say SoS has amazing coverage and that anyone who joins us is a bandwagon I can assure you that you are wrong. Their arrival gives us much needed breathing room so that our commanders don’t have to tag up for 8+ hours each night. I strongly encourage more guilds to join the tier 1 bracket regardless of server and give the true feeling of WvW, a constant massive battle. No guild should feel that their absence will cripple the rest of the server; only that their presence will push for victory.

You mean like this man?

http://youtu.be/MYjq_xLeOLg

I’m a little confused. Was this a video from this week? I’m assuming not since the garrison is blue and that tower is green, and the JQ invaders are also green. What happened to staying relevant to the current week’s battle if this is a video from post New Year’s week? >_>

Edit to add: Why did PRX leave SoS? Seems a little strange.

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

(edited by Magiofdeath.2745)

in WvW

Posted by: Jedahs.2713

Jedahs.2713

Don’t worry. When PRX is on the field, killing his old teary eyed sons and daughters, his heart will tell him to come home.

PRX helped from SoS from rank 12 to rank 1. He wants to test us, but deep inside, he still loves us.

I know it. He just wants to see how much we’ve grown. He still loves his SOS children.

Jedahs, Sea of Sorrow’s 1st WvW Commander
Resigned Founder of Black Lion Mercenary Corps [MERC]
Join 1500+ WvWers @ blacklion.enjin.com

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

If PRX is coming to JQ, it’s news to me… Is this just one of those urban myths?

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

in WvW

Posted by: Synikal.9417

Synikal.9417

PRX and Redguard to JQ. Will be great to see the competition, although would have been better to strengthen Blackgate.

Blackgate is really a good server and if you are on the fence about moving, BG would be a great choice.

in WvW

Posted by: Amity.8549

Amity.8549

Going to love the competition. While it might feel both servers are stacking I belive it’s more a collection of WvW guilds grouping together, rather than individuals flocking to the highest server and follow existing guilds which kind of happened in HoD. Next week should be good fun.

Amarathy
[ETA]

in WvW

hex.3218

Where in all of the internet does it say PRX is coming to JQ?

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

in WvW

Posted by: Ohai.8346

Ohai.8346

they have already started the move. some of my friends in prx are on jq as we speak
apparently they said blackgate wasnt good enough to get them wins

[FoE] Fist of the Empire
www.FistoftheEmpire.org
10x Tier 1 Champions

in WvW

Posted by: waeren.9743

waeren.9743

I belive it’s more a collection of WvW guilds grouping together

aka stacking

On a more serious note, thanks for the good fights this week. Enjoyed them a lot.

(edited by waeren.9743)

in WvW

Posted by: Crossbones.3549

Crossbones.3549

I have no doubt that BG has got some guild transfers as well. I’m sure there will be ever more over the next week to all 3 servers.

in WvW

hex.3218

they have already started the move. some of my friends in prx are on jq as we speak

Well, if this is true then call me excited. Not that I don’t believe you, but I’m still going to temper my enthusiasm until I see an official announcement.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

in WvW

Posted by: Tobias Steele.2071

Tobias Steele.2071

Have the red guard actually moved to jade quarry? A one week vacation doesn’t count.

Entropy, Class lead Necromancer.
Tarnished Coast.

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

I have no doubt that BG has got some guild transfers as well. I’m sure there will be ever more over the next week to all 3 servers.

Nope. Not that we’ve heard anyways. It’s looking like T1 is going to be a 2 way fight for awhile, until enough people get bored and quit to balance things out more.

Ah well. I’m pretty disappointed about PRX after BG being on the short list, but what can you do.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Meditrinas Faith.8320

Meditrinas Faith.8320

Numbers arnt the only answer. Playing with heart and great leadership. The more team players vs glory hounds is also a key. SBI seemed to roll over and die to often. not sure why that was, but thats how it looked to me. BG has more potential. IMHO.
All this crazy talk about the 2 servers (#2 and #3) teaming on #1. Nonsense.
Take the easy points. If #2 is all up in #1’s face you can take points from them. SoS BL is the battle ground. Has been for a while. The main fighting forces seem to be on our home turf. There are other ways to sneak points off the other 2 servers without having to mass up all ya got for flying headbutts in a battle field. Its crazy to think #2 should only buck @ #1. Watch your back! Im waiting for the day a #3 came and took it away from #2 cause they left the poop chute open in their pajama’s! Gonna laugh all day on that thought.

in WvW

Posted by: ComeAndSee.1356

ComeAndSee.1356

Aww really? PRX has moved to JQ? It’ll feel weird fighting our former ally, one that was even a key figure to our success.. But a welcome challange nonetheless.

It reminds me of Lineage 2. People who helped you one week are your enemies the next.

Sha Nari – 80 Guardian (http://bit.ly/12RNvtK)
Lorella Windrunner – 80 Thief
Shayera Nightfall – 80 Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Churros.7196

Churros.7196

Numbers arnt the only answer. Playing with heart and great leadership. The more team players vs glory hounds is also a key. SBI seemed to roll over and die to often. not sure why that was, but thats how it looked to me. BG has more potential. IMHO.
All this crazy talk about the 2 servers (#2 and #3) teaming on #1. Nonsense.
Take the easy points. If #2 is all up in #1’s face you can take points from them. SoS BL is the battle ground. Has been for a while. The main fighting forces seem to be on our home turf. There are other ways to sneak points off the other 2 servers without having to mass up all ya got for flying headbutts in a battle field. Its crazy to think #2 should only buck @ #1. Watch your back! Im waiting for the day a #3 came and took it away from #2 cause they left the poop chute open in their pajama’s! Gonna laugh all day on that thought.

You obvious don’t know how ratings work… absolute points don’t matter, only relative points.

in WvW

Posted by: FriendlyFire.3604

FriendlyFire.3604

To clarify, relative and consistent points, are what matter.

Here are some key points:

• 3rd and 2nd attacking 1st, 2nd and 3rd rank up the fastest.
  • 3rd and 2nd fighting, 1st ranks up the fastest.
  • 1st controls their own ranking by consistently scoring the same or better, compared to last week.
  • The least amount of points gained by 1st, increases the ranks of 3rd and 2nd.

There can never be a true, cease-fire, truce, to take down First, BUT if Second and Third focus First hard enough, it can make for closer finishes at the end of the week.

in WvW

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

Well, if this is true then call me excited. Not that I don’t believe you, but I’m still going to temper my enthusiasm until I see an official announcement.

Psst. Look at our forums. You’re welcome.

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

BG not good enough…well whenever we have a presence on all four maps, we take the lead. Reset night showed this, as does the EU/NA overlap. Our EU consistantly leads in PPT thanks to HB and others. Our NA currently has two large guilds (ICoa and KnT) and two smaller guids (EA and RK) and (I’m sure I’m missing some, if I forget you I apologize) we keep the fight hard, but we can’t be everyone at once. KnT has been holding EB and ICoa in BGBL. We win the fights we engage in, we defend our keeps when we are logged in. We just don’t have the third guild we need to take the fight to SoS borderlands during NA except on reset night.

One good medium to large guild in NA tips the balance. Thats eight more hours a day that BG cuts a PPT deficit of 100-150 points to even or slight lead against SoS. Thats enough to put us in second place combined with EUs lead in their timeslot.

I can’t speak a lot about Oceanic because I’m usually asleep, but you know we have some of the best Oceanic as well with Thai, Urge ND DS LLB the list goes on.

The irony is, I truly believe BG is one solid guild away from making Tier 1 a very very tight race.

But, it doesn’t bother me that one of the big guilds hasn’t come over. That’s fine. BG will continue to bring it until the last day every week. We’ve been in Tier 1, it wasn’t pretty. What did we do? We regrouped, trained up, recruited and now, we are back and much stronger when so many other tier 1 drops have continued their downward spiral. That tells you that BG has a core group of guilds that aren’t going anywhere, and this term in Tier 1, no matter how long it lasts, will be no different.

We may not bring fights to all maps 24/7 currently, but the ones we do, we bring it hard.

in WvW

hex.3218

Pst! Wasn’t up when I posted this!

lol

I had to ask to get info.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

in WvW

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

It reminds me of Lineage 2. People who helped you one week are your enemies the next.

I haven’t played Lineage 2 so I don’t understand the reference

As sad as it is to fight against them, I also find it flattering that PRX decided to go against SOS, her ‘children’, as Jedahs said. They will still be able to teach us more things albeit from the other side of the fence this time. Looking forward to the weeks ahead!

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

in WvW

Posted by: Crossbones.3549

Crossbones.3549

To clarify, relative and consistent points, are what matter.

Here are some key points:

• 3rd and 2nd attacking 1st, 2nd and 3rd rank up the fastest.
  • 3rd and 2nd fighting, 1st ranks up the fastest.
  • 1st controls their own ranking by consistently scoring the same or better, compared to last week.
  • The least amount of points gained by 1st, increases the ranks of 3rd and 2nd.

There can never be a true, cease-fire, truce, to take down First, BUT if Second and Third focus First hard enough, it can make for closer finishes at the end of the week.

This doesn’t really matter in T1… if you win you take first from what I have seen.

in WvW

hex.3218

BG not good enough…well whenever we have a presence on all four maps, we take the lead. Reset night showed this, as does the EU/NA overlap. Our EU consistantly leads in PPT thanks to HB and others. Our NA currently has two large guilds (ICoa and KnT) and two smaller guids (EA and RK) and (I’m sure I’m missing some, if I forget you I apologize) we keep the fight hard, but we can’t be everyone at once. KnT has been holding EB and ICoa in BGBL. We win the fights we engage in, we defend our keeps when we are logged in. We just don’t have the third guild we need to take the fight to SoS borderlands during NA except on reset night.

One good medium to large guild in NA tips the balance. Thats eight more hours a day that BG cuts a PPT deficit of 100-150 points to even or slight lead against SoS. Thats enough to put us in second place combined with EUs lead in their timeslot.

I can’t speak a lot about Oceanic because I’m usually asleep, but you know we have some of the best Oceanic as well with Thai, Urge ND DS LLB the list goes on.

The irony is, I truly believe BG is one solid guild away from making Tier 1 a very very tight race.

But, it doesn’t bother me that one of the big guilds hasn’t come over. That’s fine. BG will continue to bring it until the last day every week. We’ve been in Tier 1, it wasn’t pretty. What did we do? We regrouped, trained up, recruited and now, we are back and much stronger when so many other tier 1 drops have continued their downward spiral. That tells you that BG has a core group of guilds that aren’t going anywhere, and this term in Tier 1, no matter how long it lasts, will be no different.

We may not bring fights to all maps 24/7 currently, but the ones we do, we bring it hard.

BG is solid, true enough. But let’s not get carried away. Just because you have presence on all four maps and win the PPT doesn’t mean anything. Maybe that’s a time when JQ and SoS don’t have much presence at all.

No disrepesct. Any guild would be happy on BG, and BG DOES BRING IT! But not because of PPT when it looks like your coverage is better.

I have said this in private, I love fighting BG because I know I have to be on my game. I can’t just walk into 3 of you alone and think I’ll mop up. Heck, I can’t even 1 v 1 and be guaranteed to win. Fight BG, you take your chances.

So, if any guilds are thinking of going there, great choice! I’m glad PRX came to JQ, but would have been okay with them landing on BG. Just not on SoS. Anywhere but SoS.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

in WvW

Magiofdeath.2745

You can find a post about moving to JQ on PRX’s forums as well. I did a google search for the PRX guild and found the post on their forums.

in WvW

Posted by: Barab.9016

Barab.9016

All servers have positives. The next week or so there will be changes to the landscape but if you have been playing mmorpgs as long as I have you will know how much can change in a matter of three weeks.

Kurthos “When Jade Quarry awakens, they will ask themselves, when were we ever asleep?”

in WvW

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

Seperate Oceanic from SEA. Thai Urge ND DS LLB usually SEA. Oceanic is more Australian which is earlier than SEA prime. That’s our weakness where everything start to fall. SoS/JQ have heavily australian guilds.

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

in WvW

Magiofdeath.2745

Could we get a more recent score update in the Answer section? Yes, the video is great, good job Agg, but 2 day old score is not great. Fix it.

in WvW

Wotah.2975

Pst! Wasn’t up when I posted this!

lol

I had to ask to get info.

You weren’t looking hard enough. They posted a couple of messages before others posted about it.

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Wotah.2975

All servers have positives. The next week or so there will be changes to the landscape but if you have been playing mmorpgs as long as I have you will know how much can change in a matter of three weeks.

Very true! Week after week their is an ebb and flow. Some servers to better one week, and the next they don’t. Just look at the constant changes in servers that have been in T1 as an example. Things change constantly.

Hey it’s a war out there.

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

PRX a former DAoC guild from Titan Alliance with all the other DAoC guilds in JQ looks pretty scary.

Edit: Strike Force SF from SBI is also moving to JQ. Next week is going to be mad!!!

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

(edited by Aieo.2815)

in WvW

Posted by: Tobias Steele.2071

Tobias Steele.2071

So jade quarry have managed to pick up three of the games top guilds in 24 hours. Kudos to them I guess. SOS will always fight but it’s hard to see us winning the week at this stage.

Entropy, Class lead Necromancer.
Tarnished Coast.

in WvW

Posted by: Porky.5021

Porky.5021

Isn’t PRX supposed to be able to help the server get wins?

Overlord Of [NAKY]
SOS Spy Team Commander [SPY]

in WvW

Amity.8549

Oceanic is more of an umbrella term for SEA+Australia+NZ and all surrounding islands. Most games will group them together because the discrepancy of a few hours is rarely felt, however in WvW, a few hours of offset peaks can be a 500ppt swing.
ATM, I would summarise the three servers as the following:

SoS: Heavy Australian presence, medium SEA
BG: Medium Australian, medium SEA
JQ: Low Australian, Heavy SEA.

You can see how throwing around the Oceanic term doesn’t really mean much as people are often referring to different things.

Amarathy
[ETA]

in WvW

Liquid.9672

Oceanic is more of an umbrella term for SEA+Australia+NZ and all surrounding islands. Most games will group them together because the discrepancy of a few hours is rarely felt, however in WvW, a few hours of offset peaks can be a 500ppt swing.
ATM, I would summarise the three servers as the following:

SoS: Heavy Australian presence, medium SEA
BG: Medium Australian, medium SEA
JQ: Low Australian, Heavy SEA.

You can see how throwing around the Oceanic term doesn’t really mean much as people are often referring to different things.

BG medium Aussie? We have like 3 small guilds in that timezone. Given you’re in MERC you certainly have a better idea of that timezone than I do but man, I don’t know how our Aussie population can be considered medium.

[KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Predator.7321

Predator.7321

PRX a former DAoC guild from Titan Alliance with all the other DAoC guilds in JQ looks pretty scary.

Edit: Strike Force SF from SBI is also moving to JQ. Next week is going to be mad!!!

Really did SF move to JQ?

in WvW

Amity.8549

I was considering saying low, but I know Noc can field a few and theres a lot of overlap from NA and SEA. I was only trying to provide some rough estimates to show the vast differences in peak times even amongst the Oceanic timezone.

Amarathy
[ETA]

in WvW

Liquid.9672

Yes, along with PRX. Being the Red server in T1 ain’t looking so hot right now.

[KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

http://www.stormbluffisle.com/index.php/forum/wvw/1383-leaving-and-being-sad

http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/79293-jade-quarry-a-wvw-establishment/

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

in WvW

Posted by: Predator.7321

Predator.7321

Lol this is pretty funny all odds against us, next week is going to be a painful one boys for BG

in WvW

Posted by: Ohai.8346

Ohai.8346

lol yeah SF bandwaggoned onto the prx train. If they truly wanted a competitive t1 they would have joined BG. Totally lost respect for their guild.

[FoE] Fist of the Empire
www.FistoftheEmpire.org
10x Tier 1 Champions

in WvW

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

New server standings relative to each other?

Tier A: SoS / JQ
Tier B: BG / SoR (BG SEA+EU heavy and SoR NA heavy)
Tier C: TC / FA / CD

There is a clear divide between SoS/JQ and everyone else.

[AoN] All or Nothing