1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Drae.3189

Drae.3189

This is just conjecture but I think the BIG problem for CD right now is lack of communication between it’s big guilds. For instance, we don’t have a unified wvw comm that people can get on. I used to play Eve Online, and I was a part of the Minmatar militia and a pirate. If we could even come close to implementing the kind of ‘battle comms’ and lines of communication that we used in that game, we could dominate, even with less numbers.

For starters, all the major CD guilds could form a alliance, and get a unified comm channel. Guilds like Kome, Lazy, KA, KH, GoF, Ti and others I can’t think of off top of my head.

We have a TSpeak. Speak with anyone is those guilds and you can have access I’m sure.

[GoF] Booty Kawl – Blackgate

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Lorelei.3918

Lorelei.3918

Ok…who is “we”? not being flippant, I just don’t want to bother the wrong people about it.

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Volcanus.2756

Volcanus.2756

This week has gotten pretty bad with players relaying info to other servers. I know there’s nothing you can do about it and I don’t have kitten But it’s easy to see that it’s there. This morning we had people calling out false information on where the enemy was and trying to confuse chat. Don’t get me wrong. Trying not to complain. More or less releasing my annoyance with it here. So don’t hate me. This tier isn’t as fun and clean as it used to be, and getting corrupted quickly with all the transfers.

Burstz-Warrior
Damage Inc. [DI]
Isle of Janthir

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Ok…who is “we”? not being flippant, I just don’t want to bother the wrong people about it.

We = Crystal Desert server, go here http://cdesert.com/ and click on the TS3 server link.

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Lorelei.3918

Lorelei.3918

Failed to resolve

EDIT: Because it’s misspelled in the link..Lol

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Maniac.5163

Maniac.5163

PEOPLE OF [DOLY]

YOU ARE BEING DECEIVED.

You celebrate dolyaks as if they are graceful embodiments of nature, when in fact they are nothing more than symbols of bourgeois oppression. The wages of dolyaks are death. Even now dolyaks carry the weapons of war across tyria used to kill women, children, and innocents. How would there be war without dolyaks?

I say unto you my brethren, shall we allow this mindless celebration of murder to continue unpunished? Or shall we stand up, together, and end this madness?

Believers of the Great Lord Flame Ram should band together as one and build a wall of Flame Rams to crush the [DOLY]!!! Throw them back that they might know they shall not pass into the realm of the Holy Ram that is WvW!

Wait, what?
This will anger the Magoonies. They are the only sanctified Ramelot pilgrims.
Never anger the Magoonies.
They might keep keeping our keeps next week.

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: StormWolf.7645

StormWolf.7645

Wait, what?
This will anger the Magoonies. They are the only sanctified Ramelot pilgrims.
Never anger the Magoonies.
They might keep keeping our keeps next week.

Hear that CD?…Now you know what you must do.

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: RockonHarder.7235

RockonHarder.7235

If anyone here was on IoJ during the last few weeks, they’d know why many left. Our NA crew was comprised of a handful of guilds and only perhaps a hundred players spread across all maps. We did the best we could with what we had, but eventually internal problems started developing not only within the community but also within guilds like mine. We learned how to fight under adverse conditions and became quite tactical and tenacious, and because of that we were able to field the highest PPT many nights, despite having three outmanned maps.

What other competitive server can do that? Only one that I can think of, and that’s why we’re there now. Despite what’s been said here, Fort Aspenwood is still Fort Aspenwood. The playstyle hasn’t changed, only the numbers have. In the end, it gave everyone a fighting chance (to say the least) and it brought our spirit back into the game.

There are many people out there unhappy with where they are and trying their best to improve their situation, as we had been doing over the last two months. To those who are there for the sake of your server and not for the sake of the win, I applaud you. Week after week of server loss and guild departure after departure takes its toll. I’m sure we can all relate to that.

- J

:)

Dragonbrand can do that! and we did it for a month when during our NA prime time we could only field maybe 30 players between all the Bl’s and EB. We fought with honour and integrity the same that our night crew did.

And it payed off because here we are back up to tier 3 again.

GO DRAGONBRAND!!!!

Deathmonger esq lvl 80 necro
DB forever!!

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Silentghost.5946

Silentghost.5946

Have to say FA, really impressed with your number today. Having some really great fights.

US Dragonbrand
Leader of Elephant Ambush [EA]

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Arcadio.6875

Arcadio.6875

This is a really good match. DB still has a shot at staying in this tier without having to beat FA. I want to see FA/Mag/DB rematch!

Lord Arcadio
League Of Ascending Immortals [OATH]

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: appledainty.8127

appledainty.8127

PEOPLE OF [DOLY]

YOU ARE BEING DECEIVED.

You celebrate dolyaks as if they are graceful embodiments of nature, when in fact they are nothing more than symbols of bourgeois oppression. The wages of dolyaks are death. Even now dolyaks carry the weapons of war across tyria used to kill women, children, and innocents. How would there be war without dolyaks?

I say unto you my brethren, shall we allow this mindless celebration of murder to continue unpunished? Or shall we stand up, together, and end this madness?

GASP

HE KNOOOOWS! He knows we parade in the honor of the Bloody Beard, the yak god, who demands a weekly map loop and herd culling!

We shall be running for our lives this Thursday, I can feel it in my hoofs. The herd culling is coming.

We shall face great challenges, my brethren, but we will make the loop. We have done it before, and shall do it again. We will run for our lives! We will run for the herd! The herd of all ruminants across all servers of the tier!

PS.

We in Crystal Desert have come to the conclusion that all enemy dolyaks have contracted a terrible bovine disease known as Scaley Hoof and must be put down for their own good.

Also, since we’re going to have decent turn out from all three tiers this Thursday, I think we should celebrate at the end by deforming and having a glorious three-way battle. Afterwards, anyone who wants to duel behind south camp can use the Team Dolyak guildchat to organize duels.

Ellehnia – Mad Pirate Ranger
Team Dolyak [KH]

(edited by appledainty.8127)

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

RockonHarder.7235

This thread really should be called “1/18/13 CD/FA and IoJ/DB”. I know server transfers are kosher in-game and part of everything. But I have to express extreme dissapointment with all the large WvW guilds from IoJ that transferred to FA just before their server went down a bracket.
Hello [PRO], hello [OBEY]. Well hope you like FA cause your stuck for now and will need to pay to switch next time.
So if the name of the game this next week or so (till the 28th) is going to be about server transfers while they are still free…well…fine. We will play too.
The funniest part about this whole thing is that for the first few weeks of the last matchup, CD/FA/IoJ, their was much talk and rumors of FA and IoJ teaming up to attack CD’d map at exactly the same time every night. Rumors of friends/guilds actually splitting themselves over the two servers……and now the two servers have joined up…

I’m not saying anything you guys have done is wrong or against the rules or anything.
But when I go into WvW and see all the big IoJ guilds fighting along side FA now…glad your not on my server.

Umm.. [PRO] has been on Fort Aspenwood since day one.
(hint, that’s why we are called the Protectorate of Aspenwood)
[OBEY] has been a guild on FA for months.
Do you guys even know which IOJ guilds we have yet?
Most of the guilds that transferred over are very small but rather effective.
Our server TS has really not climbed in numbers significantly.

I think there is confusion over the fact that there was a guild called PRO on DR server and they transfered over. but i thought it was to DB not FA

DB forever!!

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Psychatog.8246

Psychatog.8246

This thread really should be called “1/18/13 CD/FA and IoJ/DB”. I know server transfers are kosher in-game and part of everything. But I have to express extreme dissapointment with all the large WvW guilds from IoJ that transferred to FA just before their server went down a bracket.
Hello [PRO], hello [OBEY]. Well hope you like FA cause your stuck for now and will need to pay to switch next time.
So if the name of the game this next week or so (till the 28th) is going to be about server transfers while they are still free…well…fine. We will play too.
The funniest part about this whole thing is that for the first few weeks of the last matchup, CD/FA/IoJ, their was much talk and rumors of FA and IoJ teaming up to attack CD’d map at exactly the same time every night. Rumors of friends/guilds actually splitting themselves over the two servers……and now the two servers have joined up…

I’m not saying anything you guys have done is wrong or against the rules or anything.
But when I go into WvW and see all the big IoJ guilds fighting along side FA now…glad your not on my server.

I think there is confusion over the fact that there was a guild called PRO on DR server and they transfered over. but i thought it was to DB not FA

This is correct, Protocol [PRO] from DR is transfering to DB. Still waiting for the server to open up again so we can get the other half of our guild here though. >.<

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: kylia.4813

kylia.4813

Research is always helpful, and funny enough the large (Big as you put it) guilds from IoJ went to other servers.
So please enlighten us on the Large IoJ guilds, as you will find the likes of ND are now in SoS, TL and RUN have moved to K-aing, Hel is populating SoR, and QQ took a trip to NS, those were IoJ’s large guilds.

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: MuffinMan.3285

MuffinMan.3285

were kinda large

WvW isnt fun anymore :(

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Furey.6734

Furey.6734

Our of curiosity. Is most of IOJ xfers done or are they still moving over to FA? Right now FA is big enough to handle both CD/DB. Hopefully that will balance out with the guilds xfering over to DB. I estimated we had about 1.5k+ trying to transfer to us from reset day. Either way, the match is not yet over. We still have the weekdays to see how things turn out. This match can still be taken by any server.

Commander Cristyn
Masters of Combat [Duel]
Dragonbrand

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

is blarrgh on FA?…or totn and big lady?…

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

RockonHarder.7235

Yes actually you can look up what guilds have gone over to FA on the LOJ sight. they have it posted on the main page with each guild saying if they would leave and where they would be going.

if you notice how effective FA has gotten from friday to saturday i would guess is not all of the guilds were at full strenght. the couple guilds that DB got have not been able to fully transfer over either.

DB forever!!

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Arcadio.6875

Our of curiosity. Is most of IOJ xfers done or are they still moving over to FA? Right now FA is big enough to handle both CD/DB. Hopefully that will balance out with the guilds xfering over to DB. I estimated we had about 1.5k+ trying to transfer to us from reset day. Either way, the match is not yet over. We still have the weekdays to see how things turn out. This match can still be taken by any server.

There are probably some players from former IoJ guilds who haven’t got the memo yet, but for the most part, I think the IoJ transfers are done. FA isn’t a full server so there are no problems getting in. That said, we are still expecting more transfers. We received a couple from DH and one from JQ. There are still more guilds interested in joining our community so we will continue to welcome them.

Lord Arcadio

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Jimmybass.2159

Jimmybass.2159

Blrrgh is on FA. Hel (formerly Totn) is now on SoR.

King Kong Bundy
Blood Work [RED]
Fort Aspenwood

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Score update – with a special guest! <3

Attachments:

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Tarjaic.5269

Tarjaic.5269

Score update – with a special guest! <3

with the devs on our side we will be unstoppable

Commander Edgar The Dyslexic
[EA] Elephant Ambush
DragonBrand

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: MuffinMan.3285

MuffinMan.3285

lol I was running around with a dev yesterday, she did a sexy dance for me didnt screen shot it though

WvW isnt fun anymore :(

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

RockonHarder.7235

There are probably some players from former IoJ guilds who haven’t got the memo yet, but for the most part, I think the IoJ transfers are done. FA isn’t a full server so there are no problems getting in. That said, we are still expecting more transfers. We received a couple from DH and one from JQ. There are still more guilds interested in joining our community so we will continue to welcome them.

Who else did we get from DH? JQ?

DB forever!!

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Arcadio.6875

Who else did we get from DH? JQ?

FA received them, not DB.

Edit: It is so annoying you cannot say FA with the word “got” after.

Lord Arcadio

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

thank you

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Desterion.6407

Desterion.6407

So can we expect CD to crash and burn at the end of the week like IoJ did?

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Arcadio.6875

Any score updates?

Lord Arcadio

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Deathdom.8250

Deathdom.8250

Man, IOJ sure hates us. Just because you guys abandoned IOJ doesn’t mean we will abandon CD.

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

Man, IOJ sure hates us. Just because you guys abandoned IOJ doesn’t mean we will abandon CD.

Seems like CD has a large fairweather presnece. When you guys were winning everyone and their mother comes out to play. But when the pressure is on your forces are driven back to the fractals. Shouldn’t we all be embracing a closer a matchup?

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

This is correct, Protocol [PRO] from DR is transfering to DB. Still waiting for the server to open up again so we can get the other half of our guild here though. >.<

Protocol, originally from Gate of Madness. After they left the server was in ruins, and had to start from scratch.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Deathdom.8250

Seems like CD has a large fairweather presnece. When you guys were winning everyone and their mother comes out to play. But when the pressure is on your forces are driven back to the fractals. Shouldn’t we all be embracing a closer a matchup?

We have only slightly lesser presence then usual. Major difference being DB being here and FA having a far far bigger presence. All our forces are in our BL trying to hold off both FJ and DB almost 24/7. Even when we were winning the past two weeks, we weren’t able to keep a big force in enemy BLs for a long period of time after reset.

(edited by Deathdom.8250)

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: lani.7431

lani.7431

Just a heads up to CD. You seem to have been infected with the [redt] guild. Reported and screenied one of their commanders on top of hills outer wall fighting a couple of us.. He jumped off.

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Astaroth.5146

Astaroth.5146

CD doesn’t have that many WvW oriented guilds. We have a large (most) or our population that are pve oriented. So I’m not expecting a large exode like what happened with IoJ. WvW guilds will continue to WvW whatever tier we end up in and PvE guilds will continue to PvE with occasionnal WvW presence.

This being said, I’m very impressed by the strenght of DB, you guys are doing a great job so far and definitly diserve to be in t3. Great defense, great tactics and your small roaming groups are defenetly annoying :P.

As for FoJ, congrats on the merging I guess. You now have the honor of being #1 of T3. No real achievement there, don’t take skill to merge and submerge your enemy with tremendous numbers. But I won’t deny you your skill though, just saying that merging didn’t require skills. You now have a lot of good WvW veterans and good WvW guilds. Hope you’ll do well if you get to T2. Wish you luck

I’ll fight till the end though, the week is still young and there is many more badges to be made out of this target rich environement >:)

Jezebèl – CD

Jezebèl – Mag
Behind every red name there is a human being just like you. Respect your enemies :)

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: ryan.3915

ryan.3915

CD has weathered a lot and shown that it has a solid core group of people that I’m happy to share a server with.

I agree. I’ve really enjoyed wvwing with our server. All really great people, and patient too.

Blaine Warbler, Thief
EDMW, Jade Quarry.
I still love Crystal Dessert tho.

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

I don’t know why you expect CD to be sore losers and leave when things get down like ya’ll did.

Didn’t GoF transfer to CD because the server they were on was dead?

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Frosty.8491

Frosty.8491

Dear FA and CD,

Please quit double teaming us at our Bay. This pact of yours is getting ridiculous.

xoxo,

All of Dragonbrand

IGN: Lyla Frostheart
Legion of Doom [LOD] | www.lodgw.com
Retired

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Deathdom.8250

Dear FA and CD,

Please quit double teaming us at our Bay. This pact of yours is getting ridiculous.

xoxo,

All of Dragonbrand

Dear DB. We want Bay because you refuse to give us Hills back. FA also wants Bay because they want to win.

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Blrrgh.6908

Blrrgh.6908

Oh I remember that guy!

A few months ago when IoJ had some big server transfers coming in I had a discussion with him. I said they may get to tier 1 but ultimately they needed to be careful otherwise the server would drop like a stone just as quick as it rose up. S/He laughed in my face and called me names getting our discussion deleted…

• looks at the rankings *
    >>
    <
    <
    I guess I was wrong.

There was also a lot of false loyalty bravado coming from a lot of the posts in those threads months ago. What’s happening now puts a smile on my face and I don’t even care if CD is behind this week. AFAIC I didn’t need to be a part of the leftover T1 faceroll next week anyway.

CD has weathered a lot and shown that it has a solid core group of people that I’m happy to share a server with.

Actually, I am still on IoJ, fight in WvW there every day, as well as on FA, and on a EU server. The “false bravado” of IoJ community members is mutual respect and the loyalty of people who have become friends and allies through highs and lows, and if you look at the transfers, ultimately chose overwhelmingly to stick together.

I still get to WvWvW with most of the great IoJ W3 community on FA, with a bunch of new great people. If I want to PVE and WvW casually/help out, I go to IoJ. If I want to keep an eye on T1, I go to EU. If I want to work with a great group of W3 teams and my amazing guildies I just log into my FA account.

Win Win Win.

Food for thought:
90%-95% of the WvW community of IoJ left the server.
Server population remained Very High/Full.

One final note, name calling is not something I need or choose to do. We both know the truth about what is going on here, and I am not foolish enough to fall for the bait. Good luck to you and your friends ; D.

(edited by Blrrgh.6908)

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Astaroth.5146

Astaroth.5146

I don’t know why you expect CD to be sore losers and leave when things get down like ya’ll did.

Didn’t GoF transfer to CD because the server they were on was dead?

That’s beside the point, GoF moved to CD for their own reason. It’s one guild. We’re not saying that no CD member will transfer ever. Maybe some people will transfer, maybe even guilds will transfer. But when asked if the server will “crash and burn at the end of the week like IoJ did” if we lose, the answer is most likely not. I would be the first one surprised if that was to happen.

So don’t mix losing or gaining 1 or 2 guilds and a total exode please.

Jezebèl – CD

Jezebèl – Mag
Behind every red name there is a human being just like you. Respect your enemies :)

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Im Not Braxton.6283

Im Not Braxton.6283

The fight in DB is going good. Such a fun fight!

Braxton The Ele – Elementalist
Blackgate – [GoF]

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Rothwilder.2071

Rothwilder.2071

Dear FA and CD,

xoxo,

All of Dragonbrand

Dear DB. We want Bay because you refuse to give us Hills back. FA also wants Bay because they want to win.

True. As the commander there, we pushed through south gate. While we attacked inner, CD came in and started catapulting walls. They got the wall down, we wiped them, then wiped DB and CD in the Lord’s room. It was a fun fight. Love those three way battles.

Spudley – GODS Commander (Tactician Squad)
80 Ranger

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Rothwilder.2071

True. As the commander there, we pushed through south gate. While we attacked inner, CD came in and started catapulting walls. They got the wall down, we wiped them, then wiped DB and CD in the Lord’s room. It was a fun fight. Love those three way battles.

Very nice of them to open up the wall for you =P

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Arcadio.6875

Score + map update

Attachments:

Lord Arcadio

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Desterion.6407

Desterion.6407

Dear FA and CD,

xoxo,

All of Dragonbrand

Stop whining in e forum about 2v1. 2v1 is a valid warfare strategy whether it is intentional or not. We fight as we also fight. Even if we get knock down to t4. Then we fight to get back up again. Your frustration make DB looks bad. Cheer up. We can hold our head high knowing 2servers need to cooperate to beat us.

I don’t know where you got the idea that we’re cooperating to beat DB because we’re not. It may seem that way since you’re in T3 now and theres a lot more players around. Much of the FA wvw pop now is from IoJ like myself. We moved to FA in order to kill CD. I for one will when possible ignore DB players and attack CD ones. Theres been plenty of times i’ve jumped in on a db/cd fight, killed the CD and left. There is no way players would agree to not attack CD because they are the ones we want to see dead the most.

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: lani.7431

lani.7431

Dear FA and CD,

xoxo,

All of Dragonbrand

You mean the hills we’ve had since reset? I kinda like it there it’s very roomy. I am proud of our server if this is our one and only achievement in this tier. Holding another borderlands keep for more than two days. The amount of golems and other seige CD has been throwing at it makes me feel kind of bad about the whole situation.

On another note.. I am kind of disappointed in this tier. I’d much rather go down tiers, the fighting is more tactical and less massive zerg vs zerg. Even down one tier you didn’t use a zerg of 30 to cap a camp.

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

(edited by lani.7431)

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Folk.2093

Folk.2093

Not having fun this week on FA, less people to kill. Been doing fractals.

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Caliburn.1845

Caliburn.1845

Just out of curiousity and being new to the tier, why the bad blood between CD and FA/IoJ?

I encountered a few FA hackers last night who flipped a tower, tried to flip a keep and another tower. And that left a certain bad taste in my mind. But 99% of FA seem like honorable opponents, and I haven’t seen anything particularly bad from CD yet.

Caliburn.1845, Monsters Inc.
Darkhaven>Dragonbrand>Blackgate>Maguuma>Yaks Bend>Stormbluff Isle>Yaks Bend

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Rebzer.3204

Rebzer.3204

Just out of curiousity and being new to the tier, why the bad blood between CD and FA/IoJ?

I encountered a few FA hackers last night who flipped a tower, tried to flip a keep and another tower. And that left a certain bad taste in my mind. But 99% of FA seem like honorable opponents, and I haven’t seen anything particularly bad from CD yet.

Most of the bad blood on the CD side is probably because of the recent FA/IOJ merger.

Imagine you get to a new tier, fight with the same opponents for a month, and when you are really starting to dominate, and will soon move up, your two opponents merge onto one server, and then another server come into the mix. It’s slightly annoying.

Edit: lol at all the FOJs doomsaying trying to call a CD collapse. Sorry, we’re a tight-knit server.

Rebzer Rex [EK] | Blackgate

(edited by Rebzer.3204)

1/18/13 CD/FA/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Toggles.1783

Toggles.1783

Oh I remember that guy!

A few months ago when IoJ had some big server transfers coming in I had a discussion with him. I said they may get to tier 1 but ultimately they needed to be careful otherwise the server would drop like a stone just as quick as it rose up. S/He laughed in my face and called me names getting our discussion deleted…

• looks at the rankings *
    >>
    <
    <
    I guess I was wrong.

There was also a lot of false loyalty bravado coming from a lot of the posts in those threads months ago. What’s happening now puts a smile on my face and I don’t even care if CD is behind this week. AFAIC I didn’t need to be a part of the leftover T1 faceroll next week anyway.

Actually, I am still on IoJ, fight in WvW there every day, as well as on FA, and on a EU server. The “false bravado” of IoJ community members is mutual respect and the loyalty of people who have become friends and allies through highs and lows, and if you look at the transfers, ultimately chose overwhelmingly to stick together.

I still get to WvWvW with most of the great IoJ W3 community on FA, with a bunch of new great people. If I want to PVE and WvW casually/help out, I go to IoJ. If I want to keep an eye on T1, I go to EU. If I want to work with a great group of W3 teams and my amazing guildies I just log into my FA account.

Win Win Win.

Food for thought:
90%-95% of the WvW community of IoJ left the server.
Server population remained Very High/Full.

One final note, name calling is not something I need or choose to do. We both know the truth about what is going on here, and I am not foolish enough to fall for the bait. Good luck to you and your friends ; D.

That’s cool, that’s cool.

BTW, do you think that’ll fly with my wife? You know, “playing around” on the side while staying “loyal” to her? Just curious because that could turn into something fun. Especially if I can get a little “Fort Janthir” action going. You weren’t kidding when you said win win win. * gets lost in a day dream drooling like Homer *

Anywho, happiness is good. I’m glad there’s a lot of happy people around here. More people need to be happy.

Keep up the fight guys because CD isn’t going to slack. We’ve faced much worst than this in the past yet here we are.

Level 80: Elementalist Engineer Guardian Mesmer Ranger Thief Warrior