1/25 BP-AR-NSP

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Every time we are about to take SM the server goes down..

This is like the third time.

The only reason you guys got close to getting SM is because we had a troll build 10+ trebs and golems inside to waste our supply. Here’s a picture for proof.

I guess that’s why this happened lol:

Was wondering what this guy was so mad about…

Oh I think you’re the mesmer from Envy that I fought in wvw not long ago, you’re the first good mesmer not using ranged attacks that I met.
(I was a AR sylvary ele from TWIN that kept bugging you if you remember)

Yeah that was me and I do remember you, was fun fighting you. I was running a scepter/sword-staff setup at that time.. Currently using my GS-sword/focus atm though, I switch my builds a lot (on all 4 of my active classes).

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

@kardiamond

.. Called ez mode. Same as people who whine because they don’t have 3 buttons that can kill every single build in a game. TRUE small
Man runners usually stem from games such as Daoc, UO, even some War where if you didn’t use a solid amount of skill, thought, energy you couldn’t win a single thing.

Man runners?
TRUE small?

I think I get what you are saying but those two things have me baffled, and if they are just typos I can’t figure out what you meant?

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

The only reason you guys got close to getting SM is because we had a troll build 10+ trebs and golems inside to waste our supply. Here’s a picture for proof.

Dear NSP. Dear AR (I know AR have nothing to do with this but anyway)
first i apologize for saying that, i was clearly kitten but even tho
Yes im mad.
im about to explode.
Because of this : http://gyazo.com/4349bafed95c9cc80128a7656fa83fea
I dont know if you guys “NSP” got anything to do with this. because this might take us far from enjoying the game

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

(edited by Kalkz.5297)

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Manbear.3408

Manbear.3408

I am shocked and disappointed that Arif did this, since s/he seemed like a standup player. On the other hand, that’s a pretty masterful bit of sabotage that almost cost up the keep. This on top of yesterday’s ninja wall breach emphasizes the need for heightened vigilance when we’re on defense. Thank you, Kalkz (and a bunch of others), for saving our bacon on this one.

Borlis Pass Pride!

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Mastermavrick.2439

Mastermavrick.2439

Yes im mad.
im about to explode.
I dont know if you guys “NSP” got anything to do with this. because this might take us far from enjoying the game

That is a kittening brutal troll -.- i might be your opponent but I am not happy hearing/seeing that. Good Job on defending that jewel/trap that is SM though.

The Revenant Apostle [Rvnt]→ DragonBand
Kaiji Ruko – 80 Ranger, Revanat Shadowdeath – 80 Necromancer

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Razgriz.2590

Razgriz.2590

Wait Arif did that? Cause he’s the guy that offered me and Petra to buy the commander tags for. He’s been here atleast since last week since that’s when I first saw him and I haven’t seen him do anything bad. Which Petra is a nice commander. I only didn’t accept the offer cause I felt bad for taking money.

Borlis Pass
Norgy lvl 80 Guardian
Guild: Hunting Hunters[HH]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

Osif;

Tell the PAXA Thief thanks for that fight at the ruins near Champions, in AR. This was about 11:15pm central time (Tuesday). Fought him for an unreal amount of time on my baby Mesmer, only to see another Mesmer show up from WAR, so I sat and watched them fight. He killed the other Mesmer, we bow, and go our own ways.

Was an awesome fight, and gave me a newfound respect for the Mesmer.

Not long after that, I was trying to gank another Ranger, and the PAXA group almost got me, saving the Ranger, but got away. Sorry I ran towards the zerg for safety, just couldn’t handle the odds solo.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

(edited by jkctmc.8754)

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: imalog.7689

imalog.7689

Yes im mad.
im about to explode.

oh look, the BP commander that whispers AR commanders. He doesn’t spy by the way. BP never spies. Ever.

[ALS] Commander TwoGallants
AR Alliance Public Relations Manager.

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

Yes im mad.
im about to explode.

NSP has nothing to do with it as far as I know. We cleared out our Borderlands and we(Os) moved on to EB to take back our stuff, we(Os) also were the ones who dropped the 5 trebs to go against SM.

[DONE]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Yes im mad.
im about to explode.

NSP has nothing to do with it as far as I know. We cleared out our Borderlands and we(Os) moved on to EB to take back our stuff, we(Os) also were the ones who dropped the 5 trebs to go against SM.

I apologize for Kalkz’s outburst. You are not spies as well as Anvil Rock. However, this individual is a long term Borlis Pass and was just trolling.

I still wonder how you weren’t able to get Stonemist when you guys were at inner and Anvil Rock was hitting our towers. It was tough for us but we pulled through.

Here is a picture of what I did to you for your little Stonemist attempt.

Attachments:

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Yes im mad.
im about to explode.

We had no knowledge of this at all.

The SM attack was organized by Os Guild and we began our Tuesday night raid at 7pm, settling NSP, then moving onto EB at a regular time.

I can assure you that no attacks were organized and we on NSP server absolutely do not agree with or send out any spies or sabotage units. We could care less the overall score most times as long as it’s a nice and fun fight for our prime time players, which it is with this matchup.

I hope you reported the kitten out of that commander.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Yes im mad.
im about to explode.

I apologize for Kalkz’s outburst. You are not spies as well as Anvil Rock. However, this individual is a long term Borlis Pass and was just trolling.

I still wonder how you weren’t able to get Stonemist when you guys were at inner and Anvil Rock was hitting our towers. It was tough for us but we pulled through.

The servers reset and for some reason, pretty much all of our siege disappeared including the golems we had made for inner.

This has actually happened 3 times in the last week while we were on sm inner, 1 time when we had just broken down inner doors.

It’s getting old, this patching during pvp prime time thing.

Also, oooh, very scary, you can take a map from an underpopulated server.

I’m shivering in my boots.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Evilzara.6378

Yes im mad.
im about to explode.

The servers reset and for some reason, pretty much all of our siege disappeared including the golems we had made for inner.

This has actually happened 3 times in the last week while we were on sm inner, 1 time when we had just broken down inner doors.

Underpopulated? Shortly after I took it I see a zerg of 40-50 NSP trying to take it back.

Patch killed all our siege at lords room. Either way, you wouldn’t have made it that far if the troll didn’t burn ALL our supply.

Stormbluff Isle

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

imalog.7689

Yes im mad.
im about to explode.

Underpopulated? Shortly after I took it I see a zerg of 40-50 NSP trying to take it back.

Patch killed all our siege at lords room. Either way, you wouldn’t have made it that far if the troll didn’t burn ALL our supply.

its great, I don’t know what they do without that castle.

Also i believe BP has unlimited supply. So many scaled-up people running supply i can’t imagine you ever running out.

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

I didn’t know we had so many players in WvW. Are you sure it wasn’t 10 mesmers and 30 clones?

VoxL, NSPPT

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

That keeps happening to me everytime I get close to world domination,

I raise demon horde,
I take Central Europe,
I take western Russia
Scatter some undead through the middle east and Asia,

But when I get the boats ready to go and take ’Merica?

I get the cold and have to go home.

Everytime.

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Rob.7624

I didn’t know we had so many players in WvW. Are you sure it wasn’t 10 mesmers and 30 clones?

Other servers always exaggerate numbers.
Sitting Commanding and all of a sudden I get a report of 30 strong Anvil Zerg smashing into Anz.
We drop everything and rush their to try and defend it.

We finally get there and look around.
There are 10 up-lvl’ed Anvil Rock and 1 ram slowly tapping the gate with the nub inside going, “ERMAHGERD WE’RE GUNNA DIE”.
Makes everyone facepalm.

I can’t say I’ve ever seen a 50man zerg in WvW ever.
But then again, I’ve only been to one reset and I run the night shift.

But still.
50people?
Reeeeaaaaaallllyyyyyy??

Maybe if every single person from every map was in one place at the exact same time.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Yes im mad.
im about to explode.

This is what you commanders lose sleep over? / popcorn

PAXA -GM

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Rob.7624

Yes im mad.
im about to explode.

This is what you commanders lose sleep over? / popcorn

Happens to every server, we have a dude in the night crew (still haven’t figured out who) who drops trebs down infront of every single gate we attack.

Triad isn’t a guild on NSP.
Nor is that one of our Commanders/ever been one, and I know them all.
But if we see you guys backing off of SM/ having trouble with it. Ofc we are going to try and take it, thats the purpose of every single person in WvW.

I doubt anyone would spent 100G on an alt account, and we don’t have enough Coms on NSP as it is.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

50people?
Reeeeaaaaaallllyyyyyy??

Oh yeah, they exist. It’s this thing I call “zerg sync” it’s when we stomp enough of their lolzergs and they form one massive zerg to try and recap a supply camp.

It’s not much fun anymore when BP and AR just turn around when they see us…

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Pestilence.3184

Pestilence.3184

Sitting Commanding and all of a sudden I get a report of 30 strong Anvil Zerg smashing into Anz.

There are 10 up-lvl’ed Anvil Rock and 1 ram slowly tapping the gate with the nub inside going, “ERMAHGERD WE’RE GUNNA DIE”.
Makes everyone facepalm.

But still.
50people?
Reeeeaaaaaallllyyyyyy??

Maybe if every single person from every map was in one place at the exact same time.

oh 50 is easy to do lol see if you can get to reset this week and then say this lol

@Kodiack, Dude come on now… there is no use dressing the other guys thats the same race as you to look like you bro lol we WILL get you some more muhahahaha….

(edited by Pestilence.3184)

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: NeuroActive.4057

NeuroActive.4057

This match up’s forum never fails to make me laugh. Same topics same crying. Every server has Zergs, every server has groups that prefer to avoid said Zergs. If you can’t see that both have a place in WvW then you are delusional. You think the upper Tiers are all just little 4 and 5 man “focus” groups?

AR Zerg is pretty tough to stop, well structured & fairly disciplined for a Zerg. That being said I have also encountered some of their smaller groups, some well played others not so much…shocking, but the same can be said about BP and NSP.

I prefer to avoid our Zergs…but will come to their aid on occasion (not always, but most of the time) when they call for reinforcements.

Egotistical “small group” players crying about being run over. Well if you were half as good as you thought you were…you probably would not have been in the situation to be Zerg’ed…or at the very least enough of a player to say…“Wow, I F’ed up & was caught.” But, & this goes for BP as well as AR & NSP, cry on about the Zerg’s…That horse may still have a breath left.

I give props to all 3 servers,
AR. Always a great and entertaining battle. I look forward to the matchup every time. My fav server to hate.

NSP Some of my fav small group fights have been against Guilds from your server.

BP. After all the server as a whole has been through seeing how the server is pulling together is impressive.

~Neuro
Guild – [GOAT] [CTH]
Server – Maguuma

(edited by NeuroActive.4057)

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

Well we don’t have much commanders this week, so our zerg might be pretty random. We have a good amount of player, but without commander they are a lot less effective.

Hey by the way if any group from Anvil Rock is roaming around in WvW this week, whisper me. I lost my partner Keyba and It’s a bit boring alone

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

Makes everyone facepalm.

But still.
50people?
Reeeeaaaaaallllyyyyyy??

I have seen it, it was called Kaineng. But I have to agree that is the only time I can honestly say 50+.

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Evilzara.6378

Makes everyone facepalm.

But still.
50people?
Reeeeaaaaaallllyyyyyy??

You guys need to be smarter about how you WvW. And by you guys, I mean your guild.

Stormbluff Isle

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

@Evilzara

By viewing your last post in this thread, are you trying to transform this in a flame wars?

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Catisa.6507

Catisa.6507

So… Which server is the “Triad Knights [TK]” from?
Cause clearly the server transfer costs mean nothing to you guys

http://imgur.com/a/80Vqt

Never heard of them, but then a troll 2nd account would probably make a fake guild or detag. Maybe ask ronny raygun if its his 2nd account he uses to spy (we all know he has one). TCMM have already shown this week that they will use whatever cheat they can to win.

AR

(edited by Catisa.6507)

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Evilzara.6378

@Evilzara

By viewing your last post in this thread, are you trying to transform this in a flame wars?

Maybe, but I’m being serious. They spent hours trying to get SM and they failed. In those hours and those people they could have gotten more than half of a borderland.

Stormbluff Isle

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Skarloc.2569

Skarloc.2569

Paxa biggest problem is how they “try” to promote small groups.
AD did more for promoting small groups for the 2 weeks they were here then Paxa has for the pass month plus.
AD was more to the point hey all this is what a good squad can do vs a zerg .
Paxa seems to go about it the whole flame way of put downs disrespect and so on. Anger which will just bring more zergs there way .
Paxa plz go talk to Envy and AD to learn how to promote small groups .They both came from a tier where small group guilds were all over the place .
And thats what this tier could use .

Os please dont even talk . Move along .

Well, we were a bit spoiled with the amount of small-man groups we had on our tier. I’m not sure any of us truly realized how few there were across the other tiers, compared to what we had when it was Devona’s Rest/Kaineng/Ferguson’s Crossing.

One, it’s incredibly hard to promote small-man groups. Players are either going to want to do it, or they’re not. If by some chance you are able to convince players to start roaming in small groups, they face a steep learning curve. In a zerg, you’re constantly surrounded by friendly players, and you’re only real fear is running up against another zerg. When you get to certain group sizes, the game starts to change from one of skill, to one of numbers. The biggest problem is that players who are used to that style have been in a situation where the challenge level has been dumbed down due to numbers, and there are very few situations where they’ve needed to do much more than auto-attack or use AoE attacks. To go from that, to situations where you can only rely on a small group of players to defend yourself is a big leap for players. Given that they’re now forced to defend themselves from the same zergs they used to be a part of, and with having to fight other more experienced small-man groups, it’s something a lot of them can’t ever adjust to. And when you add the new frustration of having to adjust to some potential brutal beatings, it could get real old, real quick.

As much as I detest the zerg mentality, and I will never understand how it could be fun whatsoever, I at least respect it for what it is and understand its place in this game. Your average MMO player is not very good, and that’s not aimed at anyone in particular, it’s just the painful truth. The zerg gives your average player a place in PvP and allows them to succeed and be a part of the servers success. And to be honest, ArenaNet has gone out of its way to ensure that the zerg is properly rewarded. It’s hard to blame anyone for doing it when it’s absolutely the way to go in regards to badges, kills, experience, karma and server rating. It’s not something that I care about, but I’m also in the minority. And that’s not to say there aren’t some good players who zerg, I am simply speaking about the mass majority.

As much as I love DAoC, and would love for this game to be like DAoC, I realize that it’s not. ArenaNet has laid the groundwork for a fantastic PvP system, but they’ve sat on their hands for too long. A lot of good players have left this game already, and I fear that more will continue to do the same if changes don’t happen. My fear is that the February update will be less than enticing and will lead to GW2 losing more numbers than they already are. I still love this game, but I really worry about its stability in regards to my play style.

P.S. Had some good fights last night. Was out trying to get karma for Balidor’s Ranger so we could get him out of this terrible gear! Fun fights against HoA. I think that was that guild name.

[PAXA] Skarllok – 80 Mesmer/ Skarrlloc – 80 Guardian
[FUN] [FUN II] [Jonathan Taylor Thomas] – DAoC, WoW, WAR

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: MrHaze.3690

MrHaze.3690

Holy mother of god the BP Thief from CAGE is amazing.

Godhead Priest Endexa
Necromancer
Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

That’s the first time I’ve heard a pistol thief being called amazing haha. I love his guild name though, best actor of our time!

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Rob.7624

Makes everyone facepalm.

But still.
50people?
Reeeeaaaaaallllyyyyyy??

You guys need to be smarter about how you WvW. And by you guys, I mean your guild.

Well thats not a very nice thing to say.
But maybe you are used to mud slinging where you are from.
Must be a lot of mud there under the bridge.

But please,
Do tell me about how good you are and how your guild is the bestest the world has ever seen and that we should all be you

I’m just dying to know ;_;

Oh Great and Glorious Commander Evilzara!
Sprinkle your Golden sweet rain of knowledge down upon us!

…Wait a minute…

..Thats not rain!

D:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

That’s the first time I’ve heard a pistol thief being called amazing haha. I love his guild name though, best actor of our time!

So you have bad taste in numerous things I see :P

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

osif.8673

Watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A23TuxKex_w and tell me he’s not a great actor.

[PAXA]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A23TuxKex_w and tell me he’s not a great actor.

He plays some great parts, and then some bad ones.. Certainly good on average but not quite the best actor of our time, imo ofc.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

osif.8673

Ok this is getting ridiculous. I think he’s the worst actor… pretty much ever it’s just hilarious watching his stupid roles. He was great in Kick kitten though.

[PAXA]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Pestilence.3184

Pestilence.3184

Kodiack you kitten you killed my karma train lol =P
was funny watching you guys cautiously approach my sub 80 grp xD
think i was the only 80 lol
BUT even more of my guild now know who you are muhahahaha lol
GG dude

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

lol… Trying to run a Karma train for low levels, and NSP has a huge group in thier borderlands.

Attachments:

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Lanny.6987

Lanny.6987

OMG. Borlis Pass Invader [CORE]… that is the funniest thing I’ve ever seen!! Sitting beside my corpse when I came back from a bio break. Oh oh. It hurts how much I’m laughing. Truly, truly you are the man/woman/bot. (I have to think bots aren’t quite this good yet but you never know.)

Thanks!. High school was a long f-ing time ago. Win. Win and salute. Win and wave. I’m really not upset with win and sit because sometimes you are on D and there is nothing left to do but given that I"m in a corner and your facing me… Your D sucks. Win and mock if that’s what you got when you kill a guy in the bathroom.

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: MrHaze.3690

MrHaze.3690

I was the kittenty Sylvari Guardian you were fighting, watched your fight with him and then fought him myself.

Guy is an kitten.

Godhead Priest Endexa
Necromancer
Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

OMG. Borlis Pass Invader [CORE]… that is the funniest thing I’ve ever seen!! Sitting beside my corpse when I came back from a bio break. Oh oh. It hurts how much I’m laughing. Truly, truly you are the man/woman/bot. (I have to think bots aren’t quite this good yet but you never know.)

Thanks!. High school was a long f-ing time ago. Win. Win and salute. Win and wave. I’m really not upset with win and sit because sometimes you are on D and there is nothing left to do but given that I"m in a corner and your facing me… Your D sucks. Win and mock if that’s what you got when you kill a guy in the bathroom.

Is this sarcasm?

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

Is this sarcasm?

I think it’s called “tears”

Had some good fights with you GOAT guys today by the way.

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

osif.8673

I was the kittenty Sylvari Guardian you were fighting, watched your fight with him and then fought him myself.

Guy is an kitten.

Haha yeah stealth before you can ever even land an auto attack is fun to fight against!

[PAXA]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Fraeg.9837

Guy is an kitten.

Haha yeah stealth before you can ever even land an auto attack is fun to fight against!

TRUE small, thats man runner to the max eh?

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

osif.8673

Guy is an kitten.

Was that english?

[PAXA]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: CornChips.5392

CornChips.5392

P.S. Had some good fights last night. Was out trying to get karma for Balidor’s Ranger so we could get him out of this terrible gear! Fun fights against HoA. I think that was that guild name.

That is most strange as that was what we were doing for my mesmer, thankfully I got 80 and now am gearing up. Will give you more competition soon. My new boys are getting more and more experienced by the day and soon we will be a slick cohesive unit.

@jkctmc.8754

Im sad I missed this again. Was great hanging with your crew the other day in BP’s borderland. I think we managed like 8 waves before they just stopped trying.

CornChips | Sylvari Guardian |
Dvaita Vedanta | Human Mesmer|
The Fluttering Horde [TFH] | CD

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Sheadong.8217

Sheadong.8217

Mmm Havin fun in SM.

[ALS] Sephalee D/D Ele
Anvil Rock / Anvils Last Stand

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Fraeg.9837

Guy is an kitten.

Was that english?

I have no idea, a member of your guild posted that a few pages ago. I figured it was what the cool kids were saying these days.

Jscull.2514 wrote:

…Called ez mode. Same as people who whine because they don’t have 3 buttons that can kill every single build in a game. TRUE small
Man runners usually stem from games such as Daoc, UO, even some War where if you didn’t use a solid amount of skill, thought, energy you couldn’t win a single thing.

nfi what it means, but I am down for using it for some new fancy wvw lingo. For Example PAXA TRUE smalled that ALS 5 man, then it was Man runner time.

:D

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Evilzara.6378

Mmm Havin fun in SM.

That was fun defending Stonemist for us. Good job on getting it.

And… Good luck defending it.

Stormbluff Isle

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

imalog.7689

Mmm Havin fun in SM.

That was fun defending Stonemist for us. Good job on getting it.

And… Good luck defending it.

We didn’t take it. We opened it up, kept you busy, and NSP decided to play WvW just to take it. We like letting NSP have SM because we can only imagine the terrible withdrawal they go through without it… You can stop itching guys, you got your fix.

Here on anvil rock, we’re well aware we don’t have the man power to stop all those up-scaled BP from crawling around the walls 24/7 trying to get in, and we don’t like losing our bl over having that castle much like NSP does.

I just like clearing the walls really, pushing to take it was for fun. Good job defending, this time i believe it came down to the numbers.