1/25 BP-AR-NSP

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Mmm Havin fun in SM.

That was fun defending Stonemist for us. Good job on getting it.

And… Good luck defending it.

We didn’t take it. We opened it up, kept you busy, and NSP decided to play WvW just to take it. We like letting NSP have SM because we can only imagine the terrible withdrawal they go through without it… You can stop itching guys, you got your fix.

Here on anvil rock, we’re well aware we don’t have the man power to stop all those up-scaled BP from crawling around the walls 24/7 trying to get in, and we don’t like losing our bl over having that castle much like NSP does.

I just like clearing the walls really, pushing to take it was for fun. Good job defending, this time i believe it came down to the numbers.

You opened it up? Are you trying to be funny? Does opening it up mean placing 5 rams for the inner gate and charging the lord. After the numerous times we wiped you, you kept coming back and place siege at the end of the lord room hallway and kept fighting for the castle.

The only reason NSP got it was because we finished dealing with you and they came from behind in full force and took us out.

But you’re right. You guys don’t normally go for castle. In all the time we had fun fighting for it, you could have secured ALL of NSP’s borderlands. I guess today was different right?

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: DtC.4806

DtC.4806

Underpopulated? Shortly after I took it I see a zerg of 40-50 NSP trying to take it back.

I didn’t know we had so many players in WvW. Are you sure it wasn’t 10 mesmers and 30 clones?

Other servers always exaggerate numbers.
Sitting Commanding and all of a sudden I get a report of 30 strong Anvil Zerg smashing into Anz.
We drop everything and rush their to try and defend it.

We finally get there and look around.
There are 10 up-lvl’ed Anvil Rock and 1 ram slowly tapping the gate with the nub inside going, “ERMAHGERD WE’RE GUNNA DIE”.
Makes everyone facepalm.

I can’t say I’ve ever seen a 50man zerg in WvW ever.
But then again, I’ve only been to one reset and I run the night shift.

But still.
50people?
Reeeeaaaaaallllyyyyyy??

Maybe if every single person from every map was in one place at the exact same time.

I have seen it, it was called Kaineng. But I have to agree that is the only time I can honestly say 50+.

I have personally had 42 people in my squad with 0 remote, seidr had 35 in hers both on the same map (a while ago) and she did a task then came to me and we acted as one for several stuff then split, that is minimum 77, u don’t think there’s probably 15 people that can’t figure out how to join a squad there? Easily 90 people at that time. On reset BURN has brought 70 people to one map and has worked as one army, I’ve done resets where 2 commanders both are pushing 40-45 with people scouting the map as well.

With culling an 80 person Army seems like 40, u cannot visually count or predict, squad numbers do not lie.

The map que is an undefined number, the number (confirmed by mike) is as much as the server can handle (will always be equal amongst all 3 servers)

Main: Ominous Justice (DtC)
Guild: Ominous Threat
Server: Fort Aspenwood

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Mmm Havin fun in SM.

We didn’t take it. We opened it up, kept you busy, and NSP decided to play WvW just to take it. We like letting NSP have SM because we can only imagine the terrible withdrawal they go through without it… You can stop itching guys, you got your fix.

Here on anvil rock, we’re well aware we don’t have the man power to stop all those up-scaled BP from crawling around the walls 24/7 trying to get in, and we don’t like losing our bl over having that castle much like NSP does.

I just like clearing the walls really, pushing to take it was for fun. Good job defending, this time i believe it came down to the numbers.

Oh wow, I just realized how extremely angry we as a server must make you to reply to a borlis poke with “We hate NSP” basically.

I feel good inside. I can smell the rage fermenting.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Toble.2968

Underpopulated? Shortly after I took it I see a zerg of 40-50 NSP trying to take it back.

I didn’t know we had so many players in WvW. Are you sure it wasn’t 10 mesmers and 30 clones?

Other servers always exaggerate numbers.
Sitting Commanding and all of a sudden I get a report of 30 strong Anvil Zerg smashing into Anz.
We drop everything and rush their to try and defend it.

We finally get there and look around.
There are 10 up-lvl’ed Anvil Rock and 1 ram slowly tapping the gate with the nub inside going, “ERMAHGERD WE’RE GUNNA DIE”.
Makes everyone facepalm.

I can’t say I’ve ever seen a 50man zerg in WvW ever.
But then again, I’ve only been to one reset and I run the night shift.

But still.
50people?
Reeeeaaaaaallllyyyyyy??

Maybe if every single person from every map was in one place at the exact same time.

I have seen it, it was called Kaineng. But I have to agree that is the only time I can honestly say 50+.

I have personally had 42 people in my squad with 0 remote, seidr had 35 in hers both on the same map (a while ago) and she did a task then came to me and we acted as one for several stuff then split, that is minimum 77, u don’t think there’s probably 15 people that can’t figure out how to join a squad there? Easily 90 people at that time. On reset BURN has brought 70 people to one map and has worked as one army, I’ve done resets where 2 commanders both are pushing 40-45 with people scouting the map as well.

With culling an 80 person Army seems like 40, u cannot visually count or predict, squad numbers do not lie.

The map que is an undefined number, the number (confirmed by mike) is as much as the server can handle (will always be equal amongst all 3 servers)

I think you missed the point here.

Someone accused NSP of being able to get together 50 people in an organized manner.

We simply do not have this manpower. I have never seen manpower like that except on reset when about 25/50 is Os guild.

We understand culling and the like. We are just talking about the exaggeration given to our numbers.

We don’t really have ques at any given time and pugs don’t join squads unfortunately.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Toble.2968

Mmm Havin fun in SM.

You opened it up? Are you trying to be funny? Does opening it up mean placing 5 rams for the inner gate and charging the lord. After the numerous times we wiped you, you kept coming back and place siege at the end of the lord room hallway and kept fighting for the castle.

The only reason NSP got it was because we finished dealing with you and they came from behind in full force and took us out.

But you’re right. You guys don’t normally go for castle. In all the time we had fun fighting for it, you could have secured ALL of NSP’s borderlands. I guess today was different right?

^ You could have, I mean, all of us were in EB at the time. We can’t exactly field more than 1 map at any given time, so… yeah.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: lBANKAll.2183

lBANKAll.2183

Pain has never been so brilliant
I made sure you were buckled in.

Attachments:

Commander IBANKAI Lord of Quaggans
[ALS] Anvil’s Last Stand Guild Leader

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

I like the part where imalog calls a whole server bad when he leads a zerg to chase 5 enemies across the map for 20 minutes instead of taking and defending towers. Oh the irony!

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

I like the part where imalog calls a whole server bad when he leads a zerg to chase 5 enemies across the map for 20 minutes instead of taking and defending towers. Oh the irony!

You can’t blame them, they LOVE pvp !

VoxL, NSPPT

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Godfather.8217

Godfather.8217

Your all silly,

anyhow, SOS had our guild event yesterday, karma/xp grind, and both server made it difficult to roam around, good job on that, we kept encountering your zergs against our low level alts.

We finally decided to do some defense training, and parked ourselves at briar in bp. Was alot of epic fights, all servers took part in, Paxa, good job on coming behind bp forces, i had the oppurtunity to video some of the epicness, i’ll post for all servers to watch. I eventually fell asleep though so I don’t know when exactly we lost the tower.

overall it was a great job by all, our alts leveled from defending, and it was fun countering all the trebs.

Syndicate of Shadows, Anvil rock
Darksavage – 80 Ranger Shadowena – 80 Thief
Darkside Syndicate – 80 Mesmer

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Aline.7365

Aline.7365

I just want to give props to the OS thieves that I met in EB ealier, to the one with the leg., nice duel till 2 other anvil guys came up , and to the other thief that hunted me like half the map, I could only avoid and kite when I figured you were dealing a lot of damage, some ogres were quite helpful lol, anyway nice fights !

Elementalist – Demonic Queen of The Zombie Horde [TWIN]|
[TFH]
Anvil Rock

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Anvil Pants.3426

Anvil Pants.3426

Your all silly,

… overall it was a great job by all, our alts leveled from defending, and it was fun countering all the trebs.

How dare you have fun?! This kitten is serious!

… nice duel till 2 other anvil guys came up … nice fights !

You must be dreaming. Anvil Rock doesn’t roam, field solo or small groups, nor duel!

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]
Grand Progressive Arch Battle Pope of Anvil Rock Defenders Alliance [TARD]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Aline.7365

Lol, right sorry Anvil, I wanted to say of course : " I was in a AR zerg and we rolled over 2 OS thieves" :p
But on a more serious note, I like to roam when it’s AR downtime, no towers being taken and all, and sometimes I take 3 or 4 TWIN with me to hunt some PAXA… (always enjoy the fight)
It’s been an interesting week so far.

[TFH]
Anvil Rock

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

osif.8673

@ Mr. Anvil Pants
Nah Anvil Rock does those things. ALS doesn’t though. Get it right!

[PAXA]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

Yes, this is totally correct. I never ever run solo, or do 2 player camp rotations, or do guild 5 mans…ever. AR doesn’t do that

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Yes, this is totally correct. I never ever run solo, or do 2 player camp rotations, or do guild 5 mans…ever. AR doesn’t do that

Why haven’t you found 4 other guys to 5 man instead of running solo? Would be fun I think. Or you can just follow the ALS freight train. They got chasing 5 across a map down to a science!

PAXA -GM

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

I just want to give props to the OS thieves that I met in EB ealier, to the one with the leg., nice duel till 2 other anvil guys came up , and to the other thief that hunted me like half the map, I could only avoid and kite when I figured you were dealing a lot of damage, some ogres were quite helpful lol, anyway nice fights !

I was the big pink norn mesmer who likes to wave
Was my alt

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

I do have a few guildies I’m getting into it, explaining combo fields and group tactics. Leveling a warrior to run in the 5 man, a little more group utility than my ranger.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Anvil Pants.3426

@ Mr. Anvil Pants
Nah Anvil Rock does those things. ALS doesn’t though. Get it right!

Ah! I’ve been dreaming, too. Dreaming about the lowbie 4-man group (sometimes 3, due to disconnects) in which my level 20 thief absolutely did not spend more than an hour in your Borderland before [ROFL] outmanned and outgunned us at the southeast Garrison sentry!

OH, LORD FLAME RAM, FORGIVE ME FOR I HAVE ZERGED!

Edit: I also dropped acid before hallucinating the all ALS commander havoc squad in EB, with all commander tags turned off, and the lulz had about Twogallons attracting our zergers even when he tries not to.

Edit:Edit:

Grub? Commander? Moine? Moine? Moine?

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

(edited by Anvil Pants.3426)

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Nausicca.6038

Ah! I’ve been dreaming, too. Dreaming about the lowbie 4-man group …

Oh you ! You forget the 0 after the 4 !
It’s ok, you’re forgiven <3

VoxL, NSPPT

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Scootabuser.4915

Scootabuser.4915

I killed a Paxa norn necro and an elementalist with my charzooka :X
I think I may cry though because my fraps hardrive was full.

Also HOLY CRAP http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Become_the_Snow_Leopard <— this is like one of the best run away abilities O.o, wish I rolled norn

But I think if I remember right you 2 were harassing a group of nubs and drew them to the little tiny platform behind the ruins in south borderlands and I’m pretty sure you would have won if I didn’t knock one of you off the cliff…

I wanna duel you mystery necro, my vs necro is so bad right now.

Insert Personal Achievements and/or Youtube Channel Here

(edited by Scootabuser.4915)

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

I was running around solo attacking OS and basically whoever I ran across regardless of numbers lastnight due to boredom. Please don’t banish me from guild/server I know I’m not suppose to do anything but zerg, its just …. I was lonely.

Oh and OS, when I’m fighting (I wanna say at least eight) of you while your doing the break out, its extremely rude to use an entangle on me. I died inside a little.

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

Your all silly,

anyhow, SOS had our guild event yesterday, karma/xp grind, and both server made it difficult to roam around, good job on that, we kept encountering your zergs against our low level alts.

We finally decided to do some defense training, and parked ourselves at briar in bp. Was alot of epic fights, all servers took part in, Paxa, good job on coming behind bp forces, i had the oppurtunity to video some of the epicness, i’ll post for all servers to watch. I eventually fell asleep though so I don’t know when exactly we lost the tower.

overall it was a great job by all, our alts leveled from defending, and it was fun countering all the trebs.

I had the night off last night, and was worried about having action this late in the week, but it was awesome.

I got my baby Mesmer to 80, now to work on his gear.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: KillaFu.2790

KillaFu.2790

Uhh Ohh.. I might get reprimanded… I run solo often and roam freely most of the time in wv3 /shrug. I do come to the zerg when its necessary and for defense, however, for the most part I’m out roaming. That’s what thieves do, we roam, scout, kill stragglers and look for challenges.

I will give props to PAXA, they are the only group that I cannot troll successfully and survive. I dont run into you guys often, but when I do, I usually end up dead. I feel you guys are very organized when it comes to Killing. I do want to battle some of you 1v1 and also some GOAT members. I tried dueling a GOAT thf but we kept getting interrupted a few days ago. /sad

80 THF|Kagera Heartblade
Anvil Rock

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Anvil Pants.3426

It’s a fair mistake that you’ve made, there. We do have a bad habit of queueing the maps we go into during primetime this week.

Ssshh. It’ll only last for a few hours. Just try to lie as still as possible and we’ll lose interest.

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Aline.7365

Was my alt

Haha so that was you, I was wondering at that friendly OS not attacking me :p

[TFH]
Anvil Rock

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Toble.2968

Was my alt

Lollercakes.

Was probably Aeth.

That would be my guess, he loves a good chase.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Toble.2968

Also, It’s that time again guys!

I will be on at 7pm est tonight and will be accepting PMs for fight club!

Love me a good fight club!

Paxa, you can come too, just don’t crash a bunch of times and show how kitten you are in some small group v groups.

:) PM me!

| Epidemic
| Drenched

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

Paxa, you can come too, just don’t crash a bunch of times and show how kitten you are in some small group v groups.

Crapola, I might be working.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Anvil Pants.3426

Now you went and done it. Expect whispers from our War Lords guild, looking for the time and place to accidentally xpTrain across the ring. :S

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Aline.7365

Was my alt

Lollercakes.

Was probably Aeth.

Lol he was quite persistent yeah, he shouldn’t have followed me to the ogres camp though

I will be looking forward to another FC too.

[TFH]
Anvil Rock

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Was my alt

Lollercakes.

Was probably Aeth.

Was ranz chasing ^__^
I joined in near the end

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Nausicca.6038

It’s a fair mistake that you’ve made, there. We do have a bad habit of queueing the maps we go into during primetime this week.

Ssshh. It’ll only last for a few hours. Just try to lie as still as possible and we’ll lose interest.

Let’s hope we bump into each others later then. It will be a very interesting fight.

VoxL, NSPPT

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Toble.2968

Was my alt

Lollercakes.

Was probably Aeth.

Was ranz chasing ^__^
I joined in near the end

LOL, Should have known.

He is the ranziest of them all.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Jscull.2514

PAXA 5 man’s normal routine….gunnin down solo’ers.

http://youtu.be/BcrxNaBTp1Y

PAXA -GM

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

lBANKAll.2183

We chase they cry it works

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

osif.8673

We zerg we gloat it doesn’t work all that well

Fixed for ya

[PAXA]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

lBANKAll.2183

figured you will respond quickly

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

Fixed for ya

Hey PAXA how is the 5 mean teams working out for NSP? Really pulling away in the score :P

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

osif.8673

Fixed for ya

Hey PAXA how is the 5 mean teams working out for NSP? Really pulling away in the score :P

Is this for realzies?

[PAXA]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Jscull.2514

Thanks for the guild banner buffs [VAND]

PAXA -GM

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Tetra Bug.7134

Fixed for ya

Is this for realzies?

It’s an honest question so yeah, it’s for realzies

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Jscull.2514

Fixed for ya

Is this for realzies?

Score? what’s that?

PAXA -GM

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Tetra Bug.7134

Fixed for ya

Is this for realzies?

Score? what’s that?

It’s what NSP has the least of each week

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

osif.8673

Fixed for ya

Is this for realzies?

Since it is for realzies, the NSP score is a reflection of lack of population. It is fun wiping WAR zergs though

[PAXA]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Fixed for ya

Is this for realzies?

The in insult is no longer L2PLAY, it’s L2ZERG.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Sheadong.8217

Sheadong.8217

Clothes are over rated

[ALS] Sephalee D/D Ele
Anvil Rock / Anvils Last Stand

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Sheadong.8217

Sheadong.8217

Legendary Defenders are under rated

Attachments:

[ALS] Sephalee D/D Ele
Anvil Rock / Anvils Last Stand

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Culetto.4386

Culetto.4386

Clothing is now optional for taking SM.

Attachments:

[ALS] Muerta Bueno

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

Legendary Defenders are under rated

Naked rushing ftw! TRUE small right there

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: imalog.7689

imalog.7689

Mmm Havin fun in SM.

Oh wow, I just realized how extremely angry we as a server must make you to reply to a borlis poke with “We hate NSP” basically.

I feel good inside. I can smell the rage fermenting.

better feeling? taking fortified stonemist naked. Something NSP dedicates their wvw time to doing.

Someone explain to me the feeling of running away from a naked zerg? Either server can answer that after tonight.

[ALS] Commander TwoGallants
AR Alliance Public Relations Manager.

(edited by imalog.7689)