1/25 BP-AR-NSP

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Ela.5829

Ela.5829

Mmm Havin fun in SM.

That was fun defending Stonemist for us. Good job on getting it.

And… Good luck defending it.

We didn’t take it. We opened it up, kept you busy, and NSP decided to play WvW just to take it. We like letting NSP have SM because we can only imagine the terrible withdrawal they go through without it… You can stop itching guys, you got your fix.

Here on anvil rock, we’re well aware we don’t have the man power to stop all those up-scaled BP from crawling around the walls 24/7 trying to get in, and we don’t like losing our bl over having that castle much like NSP does.

I just like clearing the walls really, pushing to take it was for fun. Good job defending, this time i believe it came down to the numbers.

Oh wow, I just realized how extremely angry we as a server must make you to reply to a borlis poke with “We hate NSP” basically.

I feel good inside. I can smell the rage fermenting.

better feeling? taking fortified stonemist naked. Something NSP dedicates their wvw time to doing.

Someone explain to me the feeling of running away from a naked zerg? Either server can answer that after tonight.

Yes, all of it was frapsed to, right up until just before the group took SM when I had to log will post video in abit, still uploading, was a big video.

Asura Mesmer, Asura Engy, Sylvari Theif
AR – ALS – CMD

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Mmm Havin fun in SM.

We didn’t take it. We opened it up, kept you busy, and NSP decided to play WvW just to take it. We like letting NSP have SM because we can only imagine the terrible withdrawal they go through without it… You can stop itching guys, you got your fix.

Here on anvil rock, we’re well aware we don’t have the man power to stop all those up-scaled BP from crawling around the walls 24/7 trying to get in, and we don’t like losing our bl over having that castle much like NSP does.

I just like clearing the walls really, pushing to take it was for fun. Good job defending, this time i believe it came down to the numbers.

Oh wow, I just realized how extremely angry we as a server must make you to reply to a borlis poke with “We hate NSP” basically.

better feeling? taking fortified stonemist naked. Something NSP dedicates their wvw time to doing.

Someone explain to me the feeling of running away from a naked zerg? Either server can answer that after tonight.

We had no commanders in Eternal 90% of the day. We’re all taking a break for tomorrow’s reset. I’m the one that upgraded SM and I could care less that it’s lost.

But the naked thing was funny to watch, I hear.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Kubb.9764

Kubb.9764

congrats man. that was funny lmfao. sadly, zerging around takes no skill even naked.

Asura

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: imalog.7689

imalog.7689

congrats man. that was funny lmfao. sadly, zerging around takes no skill even naked.

i’m currently baffled on how we ever wipe with armor on, but it takes skill if you train your zerg. Sadly it takes skill to kill other zergs

[ALS] Commander TwoGallants
AR Alliance Public Relations Manager.

(edited by imalog.7689)

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Kubb.9764

i’m currently baffled on how we ever wipe with armor on.

ALS? lmfao good one. as I said before. it was hilarious to see that naked army stroll the naked mile around SM.

Asura

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

imalog.7689

ALS? lmfao good one. as I said before. it was hilarious to see that naked army stroll the naked mile around SM.

was going to just clear the walls again until i realized BP was busy with their own tower. Maybe NSP should try fighting together, you let paxa get into your heads about how wvw is meant to be 5v5.. its ruining your scores.

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Kubb.9764

was going to just clear the walls again until i realized BP was busy with their own tower. Maybe NSP should try fighting together, you let paxa get into your heads about how wvw is meant to be 5v5.. its ruining your scores.

how can you say its paxa? ive never even talked to those guys. I transferred to nsp a week ago. as far as I can tell. NSP does not give up

Asura

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

We zerg we gloat it doesn’t work all that well

Fixed for ya

Hey PAXA how is the 5 mean teams working out for NSP? Really pulling away in the score :P

Is this for realzies?

It’s an honest question so yeah, it’s for realzies

Since it is for realzies, the NSP score is a reflection of lack of population. It is fun wiping WAR zergs though

To bad it till secures a solid last place position for NSP.

(note: lots of respect for other NSP guilds, they seem to be content with playing and refraining from the kitten measuring that PAXA tries to invoke despite their failure to make an actual difference)

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

imalog.7689

how can you say its paxa? ive never even talked to those guys. I transferred to nsp a week ago. as far as I can tell. NSP does not give up

i’ll give them that, they do relentlessly try to get SM all day on eternal… Don’t think we don’t see the constant X on north gate. We really are cheering for you to get inside though.

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Skarloc.2569

Skarloc.2569

Horribly outnumbered most of the night, but some good fights out there tonight!

[PAXA] Skarllok – 80 Mesmer/ Skarrlloc – 80 Guardian
[FUN] [FUN II] [Jonathan Taylor Thomas] – DAoC, WoW, WAR

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

It maybe ruins our scores, but honestly, very honestly… zerging is boring. I think it’s more boring than pve.
I know it’s necessary to win wvw, or just to counter your zerg mentality, but how can you have fun spamming 1 (maybe 6 if you need health) for hours and hours?

As a pvper, I could care less about that score. I just want to fight other players. You feel good when you lead your 20-30 men zerg agains’t a door? Good, I have nothing agains’t it. If you have fun, then you win this game.
But you have to understand that many of us enjoy small scale open world pvp. We just want to experience this kind of wvw.

Don’t worry, you’ll still zerg us on a daily basis (I know, it’s so exciting to chase 1 opponent across the map with 30 men) and we will take our revenge on slowpokes in your karma trains.

VoxL, NSPPT

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Musty.3148

Musty.3148

What ^ said.

Zerging is boring as HELL.

80 Elementalist/80 Mesmer/80 Guardian/80 Thief
Now Musty Britches since someone decided Shortbus Rider was offensive… [LoS] [NSP]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

@ButtRage

PAXA aren’t making their server lose.

They are 5, 5 premade. Not like they can siege towers when they have to fights 15-30 players zergs.

They actually slow down our and BP zergs. When we siege they come with their mass invis and kill some of us, then fall back, baiting the zerg. Hit and run.

They do a lot more with 5 people then some people running in zergs.

We need small group to help the zerg. You seem to be mad at PAXA for what ever reason and you try to make it looks like they don’t hlep their server.

Get over it man They killed you, it happens.

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Mmm Havin fun in SM.

You need some wet wipes man, the stench.

:) Fermenting.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

One has to wonder if Darkhaven would be a better server in our place in this matchup.
Because it was a close call between them and us to be in this tier back when we had our full nightcrew.
Now that we don’t, they could prove to be much stronger than us.

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Toble.2968

i’ll give them that, they do relentlessly try to get SM all day on eternal… Don’t think we don’t see the constant X on north gate. We really are cheering for you to get inside though.

AR usually doesn’t own SM.

Usually it’s Borlis.

I have a fun time noticing all the forum warriors here while I’m at work.

1. Small groups from NSP with big egos. (Silly Paxa, Campflip plix.)

2. ALS people who run in zergs saying LOL bads and flaming NSP as well as attempting to trash talk Borlis.

3. Borlis Saying Meh, hey guys we own SM, cheers.

I must say, by far I like Borils much nicer than AR. The sportsmanship is fun, witty and jolly, while AR is full of angst and fuming hatred that is trying to be portrayed as funny.

I like GOAT, they are fun. I like them the most out of all the guilds we’ve been matched up with lately.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

@Toble

I have to say, by far I like everyone else in this thread much nicer then you. The keyboard warrior are funny and not serious, while you are flaming a whole server for a few post.
:)

Way to go man, way to go.

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Toble.2968

@Toble

I have to say, by far I like everyone else in this thread much nicer then you. The keyboard warrior are funny and not serious, while you are flaming a whole server for a few post.

Some how you can’t read, (Or write apparently).

ALS was specifically mentioned.

As as for flaming, I simply said I like Borils much better, and it is really funny that AR talks about SM. Not quite flaming.

Now I can add:

4. Other guilds on AR that also are fermenting, but we don’t actually know who they are because we never notice them. (The stench is strong with this one.)

Also, If you think I’m too “Serious” for this thread, I am so very very sorry.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Toble.2968

One has to wonder if Darkhaven would be a better server in our place in this matchup.
Because it was a close call between them and us to be in this tier back when we had our full nightcrew.
Now that we don’t, they could prove to be much stronger than us.

Yeah, but I think we might slaughter the tier below us, might not be the best match up in the long run for NSP if we go down.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

@Toble

As as for flaming, I simply said I like Borils much better, and it is really funny that AR talks about SM. Not quite flaming.

Now I can add:

4. Other guilds on AR that also are fermenting, but we don’t actually know who they are because we never notice them. (The stench is strong with this one.)

“I must say, by far I like Borils much nicer than AR. The sportsmanship is fun, witty and jolly, while AR (BUT I DON’T MEAN THE AR SERVER, I ONLY MEAN ALS, PLEASE READ CAREFULY GUYS) is full of angst and fuming hatred that is trying to be portrayed as funny.”

My bad man, I misread it.

I only said I liked everyone else more then you, nothing else.

Seriously, I just don’t like that kind of post that only serve to start flame wars. You knew when you posted this and called a whole server, you would have a return from it.

And yet, you reply and you are still trying to insult me.

And PAXA are keyboard warrior? Nop, not anymore man.

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Rob.7624

Hey guys, wondered if you’d like to post something on this thread.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Automated-Turret-concept/first#post1349364

Needs some refining, please read and suggest!

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Toble.2968

@Toble

Now I can add:

“I must say, by far I like Borils much nicer than AR. The sportsmanship is fun, witty and jolly, while AR (BUT I DON’T MEAN THE AR SERVER, I ONLY MEAN ALS, PLEASE READ CAREFULY GUYS) is full of angst and fuming hatred that is trying to be portrayed as funny.”

My bad man, I misread it.

I only said I liked everyone else more then you, nothing else.

Seriously, I just don’t like that kind of post that only serve to start flame wars. You knew when you posted this and called a whole server, you would have a return from it.

And yet, you reply and you are still trying to insult me.

And PAXA are keyboard warrior? Nop, not anymore man.

You think that me saying I enjoy Borlis’s sportsmanship and enjoy them much better than AR and claiming that from what I see on the forums AR is fuming and full of hatred is a flame?

“Seriously, I just don’t like that kind of post that only serve to start flame wars.”

You must be new here, tell me all about starting flame wars (You seem to be well versed at beginning them I see.)

Sir, you just made a black hole.

You just started a flame war and therefore hate yourself. (Flame wars, which I seem to love and you seem to love since you said you thought the forum warriors here were entertaining)

So technically I’m not insulting you, you are insulting you.

Mind blown.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Toble.2968

Work over!

Wheeeewww!

Thank you angry dude from obscure AR legion for entertaining me these past two hours!

Anti-flamewar flame-warring with you has been fun!

Time to stock siege for reset!

Let’s do this!

Attachments:

| Epidemic
| Drenched

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

Oh man that guy is weird,

It’s enought for me.

I hope after the match up hard reset, we will have the chance to fight BP and NSP, it was a cool match up. Maybe Gate of madness would be around our level too.

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Rob.7624

You know it,
about time we had one of these.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Get your ego out of here Toble, no one wants to see that microscopic thing. As for ALS and WAR who keep on trying to diss PAXA, I’m glad we screwed with your zergs enough to have this profound of an impact on your mostly terrible guilds.
I can only imagine in guild chat something along the lines of -

-“BWAH, what just happend to us?”
-“Oh, it’s PAXA, keyboard turn to them and press #1 guys!”
-“Yeah get them! RAWWRRR!”
-“Hahahahaha, look they’re running away! CHASE THEM UNTIL THEY DIE!”
-“ kitten I chased too far and died, come rez me and we can continue chasing.”
-“They’re running again! WE ARE SO GOOD GUYS!”
-“Oh crap why are there only 10 of us left?”
-“Quick, backpedal back to the keep before they kill us!”
-“Why am I not moving very quickly?! Someone give me swiftness so we can backpedal faster!”
-“Well guys, there were like 15 PAXA members and they ran from 6 of us. Well done, even though we died, we were outnumbered.”

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Madzharov.7530

Madzharov.7530

Get your ego out of here Toble, no one wants to see that microscopic thing. As for ALS and WAR who keep on trying to diss PAXA, I’m glad we screwed with your zergs enough to have this profound of an impact on your mostly terrible guilds.

- kitten I chased too far and died, come rez me and we can continue chasing."
-“Why am I not moving very quickly?! Someone give me swiftness so we can backpedal faster!”
-“Well guys, there were like 15 PAXA members and they ran from 6 of us. Well done, even though we died, we were outnumbered.”

Bwahahahahaha! I even imagined the voices and the faces.
So are you guys always running with 5 or have 6-8 sometimes?

~ Just a scrub

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

osif.8673

- kitten I chased too far and died, come rez me and we can continue chasing."

Bwahahahahaha! I even imagined the voices and the faces.
So are you guys always running with 5 or have 6-8 sometimes?

Yeah we sometime run with more during prime time… but we’re typically 5 or less.

[PAXA]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Well some people care more about fun then scores. And lets face it, the reason you don’t run 5 man groups is that you would get slaughtered. You wouldn’t get to feel like a big man like you do when you finally manage to kill 1 guy with 30 people and a ballista and an arrow cart after he killed 5 of your guys in a 10 minute 30v1 fight.. I can honestly say ALS is the worst group of players I have ever seen in GW2, by a large margin. That’s saying a lot having played with other “karma train levelers” such as RED and GASM..

But I guess that’s what happens when all you do is zerg and level in karma trains, you never actually learn to play your class.. But if the score is what makes you happy at the end of the day, have at it.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

I am forever amused that NSP is being told how to play and how we would be doing so much better on the scoreboard. If populations were closer, this match wouldn’t even be close. If it hasn’t been clearly demonstrated here, NSP has fun, has an unhealthy relationship with EB and SM, views outmanned as a bonus 24×7 buff and apparently annoys our dance partners because of it.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

osif.8673

I can honestly say ALS is the worst group of players I have ever seen in GW2, by a large margin.

And the amount of trash talk they dish out is impressive considering how bad the majority of them are!

[PAXA]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

Well some people care more about fun then scores. And lets face it, the reason you don’t run 5 man groups is that you would get slaughtered. You wouldn’t get to feel like a big man like you do when you finally manage to kill 1 guy with 30 people and a ballista and an arrow cart after he killed 5 of your guys in a 10 minute 30v1 fight.. I can honestly say ALS is the worst group of players I have ever seen in GW2, by a large margin. That’s saying a lot having played with other “karma train levelers” such as RED and GASM..

But I guess that’s what happens when all you do is zerg and level in karma trains, you never actually learn to play your class.. But if the score is what makes you happy at the end of the day, have at it.

Bit brutal isn’t it? Anytime you recruit people in mass, you are bound to wind up with some less than stellar players. Bit harsh to crucify the entire guild.

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

I am forever amused that NSP is being told how to play and how we would be doing so much better on the scoreboard. If populations were closer, this match wouldn’t even be close. If it hasn’t been clearly demonstrated here, NSP has fun, has an unhealthy relationship with EB and SM, views outmanned as a bonus 24×7 buff and apparently annoys our dance partners because of it.

Glad there are others having fun playing how they want to, that’s how my guild plays, we are healthy and active for this reason.

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

Step for a WvW match up thread.

Step 1 Wining server says it’s a good match up (even if they outnumbered 2x the ennemies)
Step 2 Losing server says they are just outzerged
Step 3 Winning server try to teach losing server how to play, ignoring the fact that they are outnumbering them badly.
Step 4 Losing servers pretend they can 1 vs 5 any ennemy player, they are all skill but they lack number. (Based on 1 fight they had vs 2 upleveled players.)
Step 5 Winning server act like they don’t have any number, they ARE just better.
Step 6 Flame wars
Step 7 Thread closed
Step 8 Return to first step.

Lets keep it rolling guys!

NSP/BP/AR have been the zerg server at least once.
NSP/BP/AR have been the outnumbered server at least once.
NSP/BP/AR have been the crying server at least once.

(edited by Kardiamond.6952)

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

airstu.2579

BP/AR have been the zerg server at least once.
NSP has been the outnumbered server
AR has been the crying server.

Fixed it for you.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

Airstu are you new on NSP? I’m not talking about this week.

NSP used to kick both BP and AR kitten early on.

We had two match up vs NSP, and both time it would be +600 for NSP and +10 for others servers.

Also, this thread alone has a lot of crying from players from every server.

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Aidget.3879

Dark Aidget.3879

“NSP/BP/AR have been the zerg server at least once.
NSP/BP/AR have been the outnumbered server at least once.
NSP/BP/AR have been the crying server at least once.”

So that means it’s still an even match, right?

Good game, AR &NSP. Not as epic as last week’s nail biter, but still hella better than most of our other recent matches. There were some incredibly long fights for our bay or briar this week that left me whimpering, “It’s omg o’clock in the morning! Why won’t they just go away?”

/salute

[Arr][GOAT]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

Not sure what you mean Dark Aidget, but my quote was since release, not this match up.

Because right now, I think Anvil Rock took a break this week, and NSP lost some player since 2-3 weeks, but they are not far behind.

I would like to see a match up with NSP and DH, since DH seems to have find some number since then.

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

match is almost done, my view on this week
- NSP were so outmanned
- AR are all ALS, good organizing, good save calls, like saving valley from my golems rush 2 times.
- fighting AR was really enjoyable
Borlis pass achievement below

Attachments:

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Rob.7624

Airstu are you new on NSP? I’m not talking about this week.

NSP used to kick both BP and AR kitten early on.

We had two match up vs NSP, and both time it would be +600 for NSP and +10 for others servers.

Also, this thread alone has a lot of crying from players from every server.

Hmm.
The key word in that is ‘used’ to though.

We were abandoned and the people who, like myself, still stand by their server are angry.
Its like having the winning deck in your hand, and someone peaking over and just taking 3 of your best cards.

Now I can sit back and tell you, the NSP night crew is utterly ruined. For someone who has been on it from day one, we really have scraped the bottom barrel. Three times we have lost our entire crew, three times the community in that timezone has been drained. Many leave, few return.

It happens and we accept that we’ll lose.
Because in WvW?
You gain nothing from winning,
so why not.

I shotgun Red keep for eternity.
Well,
Until total reset.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

@Rob

Yep, used to be, that’s what I was explaining.

Each server experienced being outnumbered, that’s the point I was making.

And yeah, transfer hurt a lot. We did have our share early on, and it’s annoying. But your remaining player will only get stronger from it.

I hope NSP will regain some population, so next time we get a real 3 ways fight.

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

airstu.2579

Been here since beta and I know the history. Still doesn’t remove the perception that your server is currently coming off fairly poorly in the PR department during this matchup. If you’ve been the Zerg, then you should have learned humility in victory. If you’ve been outmanned, you should have become stronger for it. Kudos though, you have learned to cry well.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

AR usually doesn’t own SM.

Usually it’s Borlis.

I have a fun time noticing all the forum warriors here while I’m at work.

1. Small groups from NSP with big egos. (Silly Paxa, Campflip plix.)

2. ALS people who run in zergs saying LOL bads and flaming NSP as well as attempting to trash talk Borlis.

3. Borlis Saying Meh, hey guys we own SM, cheers.

I must say, by far I like Borils much nicer than AR. The sportsmanship is fun, witty and jolly, while AR is full of angst and fuming hatred that is trying to be portrayed as funny.

I like GOAT, they are fun. I like them the most out of all the guilds we’ve been matched up with lately.

As a NSP player, you will never understand why some of that hate exists. As far as the hate towards BP, we have fought against BP many times, more so then NSP. Alot of it was pretty heated as AR was outnumbered everytime and had BP rubbing their wins in our faces. Yet all those wins they constantly claimed it was due to skill and that they did not outnumber us. That is where that animosity stems from, it was in the past and BP is not the same BP they were then, I actually quite like the new BP. I think it was somewhere in this thread that a BP said “AR the server we love to hate” and many in AR feel the same way. Its not to be taken to seriously, we may act as if we hate each other but deep down I think we appreciate one another more then we let on.

As for hating NSP, I’m not really sure where this comes from, NSP imo has always been a fun group of people. Ya PAXA comes and talks some smack, but who doesn’t ? I think the PAXA guys keep it entertaining tbh.

In the end, I’m sure there is some people that do hate for whatever reason but most of it is just your typical smack talk between old enemies. I for one have alot of respect for both BP and NSP.

Think how boring these threads would be if we were all proclaiming our love for one another and giving out group hugs …. I’m sure I speak for many on all three servers when I say that would make me puke.

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

airstu.2579

We were abandoned and the people who, like myself, still stand by their server are angry.

Well put.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

Been here since beta and I know the history. Still doesn’t remove the perception that your server is currently coming off fairly poorly in the PR department during this matchup. If you’ve been the Zerg, then you should have learned humility in victory. If you’ve been outmanned, you should have become stronger for it. Kudos though, you have learned to cry well.

coming off fairly poorly? cry well?

Where did I cry? You have PAXA from NSP doing the worse PR job ever (still love you PAXA :P) and you don’t see me crying about it.

I fail to see where Anvil Rock did anything worth hating, that have been worse then BP or NSP?

Where is the lack of humility?

You and Topple both posted about it, and I fail to see where AR players talked smack to NSP. Maybe I missed it? (And I’m serious, I might have missed it)

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Aidget.3879

Dark Aidget.3879

Any server that has had folks they’ve fought with from the beginning just pick up and leave has my sympathy. I know your feels, bro. But you can’t buy the kind of camaraderie that it builds for those left behind.

I recommend forming press gangs to roam LA, bonking PvEers over the head and dragging them into WvW. Only 2 out of 5 will try to press charges with the Lionguard.

[Arr][GOAT]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

imalog.7689

LOL look at all the Os thinking they don’t run in a zerg! lovin that short term memory loss. Put the pipe down kids

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

airstu.2579

Maybe I missed it? (And I’m serious, I might have missed it)

You’ve met ALS correct?

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

I forgot ALS were Anvil Rock right?

Yeah I think I can see what you mean.

But you can’t judge a server over 3-4 players posting on the forum. L:)

And I don’t think they are flaming so much, they got flamed a lot them self. People make it looks like they are the worse guild ever (someone actually said that). I know they are a Zerging guild, but I have no issue with this.

ALS doesn’t represent Anvil Rock, except maybe Anvil Pants, that guy is funny!

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

osif.8673

LOL look at all the Os thinking they don’t run in a zerg! lovin that short term memory loss. Put the pipe down kids

Where did Os say they don’t run zergs?

[PAXA]