1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: ryan.3915

ryan.3915

So glad to see our commanders again. I’ve missed you guysssss!

Blaine Warbler, Thief
EDMW, Jade Quarry.
I still love Crystal Dessert tho.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: exits.8075

exits.8075

Maguumans here to wish you the best of fights Yak’s Bend. You guys are going to do well this week!

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Ninya.3942

Ninya.3942

Great fights tonight guys, think we learned a bit of a lesson about over extending ourselves. 930PM CST Score update!

Attachments:

Elementalist Class Lead
Rethesis [RE] – Tarnished Coast
http://rethesis.com/

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Surprised to see yaks with that PPT still. Good show guys. Survive the night!

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

Well I expected DB/Kaineng/YB but well… CD lost from not a large margin. This matchup is special for me as I started the game in YB and leveled and wvw in CD. Just transfered in Kaineng last week. I will be only on Kaineng BL to defend it then.
What is sure, is my dear friends from CD, whatever is the score I invite all the wvw guilds from both YB and CD to join Kaineng NEO alliance before the free transfer closure. Lets gather our strenght on Kaineng to go top tier T1. Already we went from high pop server to very high in less than 24 hours. Warmachine, some SoS guilds, some old Titan Alliance players and guilds, lots of skilled players and commanders… yes Kaineng is THE PLACE TO BE. We need your talent and coverage to make Kaineng the new T1 server for very long. At the moment I know it can reach T2 with no problem. But all want to be in T1 to proove all that this server is the Official wvw player base dedicated that could gather bests talents and guilds.
By the end of week please consider coming to us to go further and together in tiers.
Neo Alliance is in exponential growth. I wish to see you in our server soon.
Good luck and good fight to everyone. Lets make this week be great.
YB’s and CD’s I love you all. And to the guilds from CD that moved to any random server I am just telling that Titan War [LORD] is in Kaineng. Prince Jarvan my friend is also with his huge guild [RISE]. My wish would be that all guilds from our past alliance fall back all together to reinforce NEO and go to the TOP in no time.

Much love and respect.

Titan War.

(edited by Titan.3472)

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Braxxus.2904

Braxxus.2904

to go top tier T1.

The invitation was done in good spirits and so as a Bender, representing only myself but theorizing the consensus of most other regulars on the wuvwuv field, I would like to respectfully decline as T1 for all intents and purposes sounds absolutely like a terrible experience. Long queue times? No thanks. Constant large zerging zergballs of zerginess with a side of uberculling? No thanks.

Blackwater Vanguard
Yaks Bend

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Lorelei.3918

Lorelei.3918

“What is sure, is my dear friends from CD, whatever is the score I invite all the wvw guilds from both YB and CD to join Kaineng NEO alliance before the free transfer closure. Lets gather our strenght on Kaineng to go top tier T1.”

Said Xerxes to the Spartans. What do we CD say to that??

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Klaster.2605

Klaster.2605

I can’t wait for the 28th to come so all these invitations to transfer will stop. Good job all, I had a lot of fun tonight.

Crystal Desert

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Braxxus.2904

“What is sure, is my dear friends from CD, whatever is the score I invite all the wvw guilds from both YB and CD to join Kaineng NEO alliance before the free transfer closure. Lets gather our strenght on Kaineng to go top tier T1.”

Said Xerxes to the Spartans.

LOL! LOVE IT!

What I don’t get is the mentality though…
“Hey, I love WvW! It’s so fun! But know what would be more fun? Joining a superzerg population so we can sit in queue for an hour or more! Yeah! And then we can roll around in a giant blob! W00T! And not see any of our enemies half the time because we’re pushing the culling issue to it’s limit! HECK YES!

lol

Just my take on it though.

Blackwater Vanguard
Yaks Bend

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: FelixZalitz.1637

FelixZalitz.1637

I am surprised by the zerg/aoe sizes from Kaineng WM. I have seen plenty of zergs but they have some disciplined zergs that seem built to drop massive amounts of aoe. I imagine it is not much fun to run in them but they sure are effective.

They are indeed very disciplined. Though I have noticed their main strength is abusing the culling system in place. I don’t know if that is indicative if what T1/2 servers are all about, but it’s kinda lame and makes me lose some respect for them. I mean, it works, clearly, but still, meh.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

I am surprised by the zerg/aoe sizes from Kaineng WM. I have seen plenty of zergs but they have some disciplined zergs that seem built to drop massive amounts of aoe. I imagine it is not much fun to run in them but they sure are effective.

They are indeed very disciplined. Though I have noticed their main strength is abusing the culling system in place. I don’t know if that is indicative if what T1/2 servers are all about, but it’s kinda lame and makes me lose some respect for them. I mean, it works, clearly, but still, meh.

It is, sadly, the most effective way to play. You could just be running from place to place in tier 2 and suddenly people start appearing on top of you >_>

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Hubris.7039

Hubris.7039

Good to see you again, CD.

After coming through last week with Maguma, this feels like a breath of fresh air.

We’re not killing it, but the attitude in mumble is super positive. Lots of good vibes. It feels like old times. This is why I love WvW on YB.

Wiideus – Elementalist
Officer – War is Hell [WAR]
Yak’s Bend

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Hubris.7039

Maguumans here to wish you the best of fights Yak’s Bend. You guys are going to do well this week!

Thanks man. I’m seeing a lot of sharp play from our folks after our fight against you last week. There’s nothing like a good beating to focus the mind.

Wiideus – Elementalist
Yak’s Bend

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Camo.7498

Camo.7498

Nice job out there guys! Nobody expected you guys to contend and you showed up to play. I love it! Super server or not..give em hell!

Commander Mighty Fig Newton – Sylvari Warrior
[UhOh] Procrastination Nation
Dragonbrand

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Hubris.7039

YB has a good idea where they can put our earth and water.

Yaks! What is your profession?

Wiideus – Elementalist
Yak’s Bend

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: problematic.9623

problematic.9623

Well I expected DB/Kaineng/YB but well… CD lost from not a large margin. This matchup is special for me as I started the game in YB and leveled and wvw in CD. Just transfered in Kaineng last week. I will be only on Kaineng BL to defend it then.
What is sure, is my dear friends from CD, whatever is the score I invite all the wvw guilds from both YB and CD to join Kaineng NEO alliance before the free transfer closure. Lets gather our strenght on Kaineng to go top tier T1. Already we went from high pop server to very high in less than 24 hours. Warmachine, some SoS guilds, some old Titan Alliance players and guilds, lots of skilled players and commanders… yes Kaineng is THE PLACE TO BE. We need your talent and coverage to make Kaineng the new T1 server for very long. At the moment I know it can reach T2 with no problem. But all want to be in T1 to proove all that this server is the Official wvw player base dedicated that could gather bests talents and guilds.
By the end of week please consider coming to us to go further and together in tiers.
YB’s and CD’s I love you all. And to the guilds from CD that moved to any random server I am just telling that Titan War [LORD] is in Kaineng. Prince Jarvan my friend is also with his huge guild [RISE]. My wish would be that all guilds from our past alliance fall back all together to reinforce NEO and go to the TOP in no time.

Much love and respect.

Titan War.

Hello to everyone from CD, YB, and Kain out there.

Hi Titan War. So you went to Kain? I WvW’d with you on CD months ago. I’ve been on SoS server, but stopped playing recently. I believe Kain can reach tier 1 if they have complete coverage. Personally, I have fought WarMachine before they transferred. Keep in mind that all three top servers (SoS, JQ, BG) have guilds that can match and counter WarMachine. The game is not the same in Tier 1. Practice, train together and you will be OK. Good luck.

Phun – Guardian
I renounce my hibernation and return.
Sea of Sorrows survivor – Currently on Blackgate

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Ordibble.3092

Ordibble.3092

Beasts of burden! And occasionally milk producers.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Subtle.4596

Subtle.4596

WAR! WAR! WAR!
(and sometimes yakslapping)

Subtle/Not Subtle
80Thief/80Guard
Yaksbend Commander

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Kolisch.4691

Kolisch.4691

This is RATA SUM!!!

HoT = Grind Wars 2
HoT = WvW players forced to PVE

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

YB putting up a hard fight in their BL tonight. I got ran over by the CL truck more than once. Kaineng is likely to come out on top in this matchup, but we are having to work at it for sure. Props to all the Yaks out there.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Penguin.5197

Penguin.5197

Score update please! Watching wvw scores is more fun for me than watching sports!

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Braxxus.2904

I…don’t have a crafting profession…
/bows head in shame and walks back onto the field of battle

Blackwater Vanguard
Yaks Bend

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Heinel.6548

Heinel.6548

Push him into the pits.

===

There’s also still a group of rather vocal ex-CD’ers spying and trolling our team and map chat. This will be a looonnng week.

“… but I hate the idea ‘It may not make sense at first’.
I want it to make sense right away, then another sense later. Murkiness =/= quality "
- CCP Abraxis

(edited by Heinel.6548)

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Foss.4830

Foss.4830

Push him into the pits.

===

There’s also still a group of rather vocal ex-CD’ers spying and trolling our team and map chat. This will be a looonnng week.

I hope its not as bad as last week. We really kitten some people off :\

Please keep up the pressure. Dont give up!

Bluecog – Valór [RUN] – Kaineng

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Richard Nixon.6573

Richard Nixon.6573

Beasts of burden! And occasionally milk producers.

Bahahahahahaha

-1-800-GUILD-WAR? They can’t have my ’Brand… I have special eyes.
-Look, look with your special eyes!
-My Dragonbrand!

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

ryan.3915

Why do we only have half the posts of mag, db and fa?

Blaine Warbler, Thief
EDMW, Jade Quarry.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: mistabean.5408

mistabean.5408

….ppppiiiiccckkleeesssssss…

—- Mb Lanfear of (HAX) —-
Crystal Desert

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Kiexcolo.2416

Kiexcolo.2416

No idea. But its almost 2 PM, the N.A guilds should be retiring and the Oceanic/Asian guilds should be taking over. Looking foward to see how my fellow SGs perform on CD.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: shanmugong.6750

shanmugong.6750

Much love and respect.

Titan War.

Hi Titan,

On behalf of KoME, your message was relayed to the whole guild via guild chat. Some of the responses are rather… colorful.. But out of respect of your pass contributions to CD, I have watered down some of the remarks:

From my Guild Leader:
" If you are so weakminded and cannot even stand 1 defeat, how can we trust your leadership to lead the CD who transferred over to T1?"

From Various Commanders and Members:
" Thank God, our guild got more backbone than that."
" I rather be T4 and below than be a sell-out."
" If you want to go T1, why not just transfer to a T1 server?"

Shanmugong Asuran Engineer.
Crystal Desert. [KoME]
Once an Engineer, Always an Engineer

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Taras.4367

Taras.4367

Yaks i like how you respond to zergs. shoot it seems you always have people defending camps and yet massive enough zerg to wipe up. How you held Longview from our assault is beyond me. i love fighting against you so far. its been fun 6 hours : )

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

ryan.3915

No idea. But its almost 2 PM, the N.A guilds should be retiring and the Oceanic/Asian guilds should be taking over. Looking foward to see how my fellow SGs perform on CD.

Quite a number logged on at 8am. Kaineng is everywhere. Not looking forward to facing titans golems.

Blaine Warbler, Thief
EDMW, Jade Quarry.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: DarkElvenChic.2618

DarkElvenChic.2618

Quite a number logged on at 8am. Kaineng is everywhere. Not looking forward to facing titans golems.

Our NA guilds don’t sleep on reset night. You’re joking right?!

Commander ~ Aurora Noctai ~ Thief
Officer of Rethesis [RE] ~ Kaineng
NEO Alliance ~ NeverEndingOdds.com

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: SpitfireXD.3865

SpitfireXD.3865

well its time for me to sleep lol. Hours on end of waiting for reset night and then 6 hours of straight wvw.. x.x g’night! It’s been a fun matchup so far! Can’t wait to log back in again, hoping there’s no queue :P

Dunois [Agg] Aggression
Elementalist/Mesmer of Eredon Terrace

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Subtle.4596

Subtle.4596

This is what its like to fight a T1 guild? kitten can’t wait till ur out of my tier. WM – frustrating to fight against – I learned quite a bit tonight.

Subtle/Not Subtle
80Thief/80Guard
Yaksbend Commander

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Rebzer.3204

Rebzer.3204

This is what its like to fight a T1 guild? kitten can’t wait till ur out of my tier. WM – frustrating to fight against – I learned quite a bit tonight.

Oh god I know. Specifically I learned how bad culling abuse can get. I’ve never been so ready for it to get fixed.

Rebzer Rex [EK] | Blackgate

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Deathdom.8250

Deathdom.8250

Oh god I know. Specifically I learned how bad culling abuse can get. I’ve never been so ready for it to get fixed.

You don’t know what culling abuse is until you faced Tsym.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: SpitfireXD.3865

SpitfireXD.3865

Just a simple question, is it considered abuse of culling if you use mesmer veils or any other type of stealth ability prior to charging into a zerg?

Dunois [Agg] Aggression
Elementalist/Mesmer of Eredon Terrace

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Lorelei.3918

Lorelei.3918

I hate that I’m losing because of powers beyond my control. I hate that CD is turning into a pve server. But I won’t jump ship. Because when you fight in wvw the people, the pugs, the other guilds you fight alongside with are your COMRADES. And you don’t abandon your comrades just to find greener pastures.

I don’t know if CD will be behind me, but every hour I have of free time will be spent jamming my greatsword up Kain’s rear end!

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Ordibble.3092

Ordibble.3092

Because Maguuma aren’t in this matchup. Those guys really like to talk, especially about themselves

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

Every side is dealing with culling. Please don’t accuse people of abusing it because I know for a fact today that both CD and Yaks had groups that were pretty big and were under the affect of culling.

Another thing to look forward to on the 28th is the changes anet is making to wv3 as far as that goes, hopefully the changes turn out to be good.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Heinel.6548

Because Maguuma aren’t in this matchup. Those guys really like to talk, especially about themselves

No one can match FJ in verbal diarrhea. Mag has nothing on those. X)

I want it to make sense right away, then another sense later. Murkiness =/= quality "
- CCP Abraxis

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: DarkElvenChic.2618

DarkElvenChic.2618

Lol I’ve been killing invisible people all night weeeeee!

Commander ~ Aurora Noctai ~ Thief
Officer of Rethesis [RE] ~ Kaineng
NEO Alliance ~ NeverEndingOdds.com

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Skyblue.9358

Skyblue.9358

Score update =)

Attachments:

Winter Skyblue, Elementalist, Kaineng

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Mayoken.9851

Mayoken.9851

Hey guys this is the commander of Cryptic Omen [CO] on Kaineng. I want to commend Yaks Bend and Crystal Desert for putting a strong fight at the reset. I went in there thinking there would not be much competition and frankly, I thought we would own the map in 2 hours. Now, this experience has been humbling for me and I do really respect CD and YB. For the first two-three hours you guys played the supply game very well and had us on heavy pressure on Kaineng Borderlands. We had to choose which two keeps we wanted and from the beginning we wanted to hold Garrison and Hills for most of the reset until our Oceanics would come online. Once we managed to regain our supply lines , we made a push for NE Tower, cleared it, then moved to set up defensive siege in both. We got the wall down in hills soon after and were pushing in to the inner courtyard. You guys had 20-30 guys in the tunnel to inner and 3-4 ballistas set up. We quickly created a superior arrow cart outside the wall to aim inside. After taking out the ballistas our teams swept in for the capture. This was probably my favorite fight I’ve had in a month.

Thank you CD and YB for the great fight so far. Let’s keep up the sportsmanship throughout the week with a diehard attitude!

Mayoken [PLX] Plexity – Lieutenant – 7nth lvl 80 WW
Blackgate – www.plexity.guildportal.com –
Founder of [CO] | Nov ’12 2012 – May ’13 2013

(edited by Mayoken.9851)

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Specterryu Quipter.8412

Specterryu Quipter.8412

To set somethings clear, Kaineng isn’t abusing the culling system; culling is affecting both sides equally. Simply put, the responsibility for culling, lies with Anet, and it needs to be fixed. If we have a hundred players that want to do wvwvw, do you think we turn them away because it could cause rendering issues?

In all seriousness though, good fights from all sides today. I hope things stay this eventful throughout the week.

Character is higher than intellect. A great soul will be strong to live, as well as think.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

(edited by Specterryu Quipter.8412)

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

ryan.3915

To set somethings clear, Kaineng isn’t abusing the culling system; culling is affecting both sides equally. Culling simply needs to be fixed. If we have a hundred players that want to do wvwvw, do you think we turn them away because it could cause rendering issues? Didn’t think so.

In all seriousness though, good fights from all sides today. I hope things stay this eventful throughout the week.

The culling isn’t deliberate – walked into a middle of a battle without realising it. I think the other servers can’t see CD immediately either. So, no, I don’t think Kaineng or any server is abusing the culling system.

Blaine Warbler, Thief
EDMW, Jade Quarry.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Foss.4830

Foss.4830

Just wanna remind everyone to keep this topic on the current match up. Dont start fighting over who transferred where. Part of what got the EB/DR/Kain thread locked >.<

And keep posting the updates!

Bluecog – Valór [RUN] – Kaineng

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: FelixZalitz.1637

FelixZalitz.1637

Whether it is deliberate or not, WM uses portals and mass invisibility before they run in which causes culling 100% of the time. Even when we can clearly see them stealth. This leads me to believe they realize it causes the culling issue, which to me, is abusing the system. As I said in my previous post, they are a good guild, and they know how to best use the game to their advantage. Kudos to them.

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Skyblue.9358

Skyblue.9358

Just wait Jan 28 and see how ANet fix the culling problem =)

Winter Skyblue, Elementalist, Kaineng

1/25 CD / YB / Kaineng

in WvW

Heinel.6548

Just wait Jan 28 and see how ANet fix the culling problem =)

It’s not fixed on Jan 28. Culling is still in full effect, it’s just hardware-side asset loading lag is reduced.

Though whether the aforementioned mass stealth exploit still works remains to be seen. I assume currently it resets the culling priority so that all your allies loads and all the enemies gets culled. If they have a separate counter for either side there may be a chance that the problem is reduced.

- CCP Abraxis