1-4-13: Maguuma/Borlis Pass/Devona's Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

Would have posted a video of that Bunzy, but noone wants to watch us portal camp you lolololol.

What are you talking about

I’ll just let you rage for the rest of the night after that….premier gank guild, haha. And after those cleaner fights we finally got tonight, I can tell you that any of the small mans from when we were in tier 8 would manhandle you, it’s not even a comparison.

Do you want an even fight or keep running with your zerg?

Haha, nice try Bunzy, you do realize that the entire realm of Devona will see through that statement. we played against them for over a month.

You know you outnumbered us by almost 2:1 ratio. You also kept abusing culling by using mesmer portals. You should of been able to beat us but you came close I guess, better luck next time.

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

Would have posted a video of that Bunzy, but noone wants to watch us portal camp you lolololol.

I’ll just let you rage for the rest of the night after that….premier gank guild, haha. And after those cleaner fights we finally got tonight, I can tell you that any of the small mans from when we were in tier 8 would manhandle you, it’s not even a comparison.

But you’re “skilled enough to take on ten people by youself”. should have been no problem right??

If you have decent players every number advantage counts majorly. This is why WaR and LARP/NoQQ had to zerg us in order to win. Both were running with around 10 people to take on our 5 man.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Posted by: Black Scoutsman.5830

Black Scoutsman.5830

But you’re “skilled enough to take on ten people by youself”. should have been no problem right??

If you have decent players every number advantage counts majorly. This is why WaR and LARP/NoQQ had to zerg us in order to win. Both were running with around 10 people to take on our 5 man.

no no no you are more than skilled enough to handle the zerg remember? 10/1 odds are your specialty! so the other 4 ppl in your group could surely handle the other group of 10 right

Human Warrior, Ranger and dedicated Scout of Yaks bend
The Pinnacle of Resposibility [Mom]

in WvW

Posted by: Aeneasx.1589

Aeneasx.1589

Why lie?

backstabd 22222222222222 finish
BSty
Sylvari Rouge

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

Why lie?

Do you want me to check my video footage to find it for you?

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Posted by: Tiglie.5834

Tiglie.5834

It was 4 LARP and 2 NoQQ. Again, I’m pretty sure the entire realm of Devona can chime in and say even in our prime, we never had 10 on at once. I understand the frustration though, I mean you didn’t even manage to down anyone. I’m sure you were frapsing, you do every other time. Show us the 10.

[LARP]
Tiglie Wiglie – Oh Bahmaz
Iz U Potato – Absentee Father

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

It was 4 LARP and 2 NoQQ. Again, I’m pretty sure the entire realm of Devona can chime in and say even in our prime, we never had 10 on at once. I understand the frustration though, I mean you didn’t even manage to down anyone. I’m sure you were frapsing, you do every other time. Show us the 10.

It was not 6 that’s for sure, it was at least 8.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Posted by: Aeneasx.1589

Aeneasx.1589

Why lie?

Ya

backstabd 22222222222222 finish
BSty
Sylvari Rouge

in WvW

Posted by: Siad.3608

Siad.3608

Why lie?

Here I got a video for you. This is the video we require all LARP members to watch. Basically a training manual on how to play with us. You might learn some things.

I Steal Vcrs
Basic

in WvW

Posted by: abc.6495

abc.6495

Forgot to add, message to all OGs: keep bein b4ds.

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

LOL BUNZY.

Your guild is terribad, are you seriously trying to pretend to be a decent guild? You just float around PK’s and kill solo’s, there’s not much skill in that. You don’t even kite, probably because your sensitivity requires you to lift your mouse 5 times to do a 180.

0 followers on twitchtv with all the streaming, goons, no one gives a kitten about your single digit video views.

Apparently you were also trash at DAoC and too embarrassed to tell us what guild you played with.

Do you even lift?

I don’t stream and I never played DAoC but nice try…

If you want to beat us, challenge us to a 5v5. It’s that simple.
Or you can keep talking trash when you run with a zerg.

ps: did you honestly just log into that account to troll this thread? wow.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

(edited by Bunzy.8674)

in WvW

abc.6495

LOL BUNZY.

Your guild is terribad, are you seriously trying to pretend to be a decent guild? You just float around PK’s and kill solo’s, there’s not much skill in that. You don’t even kite, probably because your sensitivity requires you to lift your mouse 5 times to do a 180.

0 followers on twitchtv with all the streaming, goons, no one gives a kitten about your single digit video views.

Apparently you were also trash at DAoC and too embarrassed to tell us what guild you played with.

Do you even lift?

I don’t stream and I never played DAoC but nice try…

Whatever dude, must’ve been one of the other no-names in your guild, probably the one that went 1-12 on boneclinkz.

in WvW

Posted by: RanchDressin.8210

RanchDressin.8210

Ya’ll make me weep into my wheaties.

Attachments:

.~.~

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

This thread is honestly exhausting all these guilds claiming they can beat us, yet they never step up and take the challenge. When we try to 1v1 or 5v5 LARP they say we don’t do organized fights which is why no one respects you. Anyone can mesmer portal into a group of people you outnumber and spam skills.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Black Scoutsman.5830

This thread is honestly exhausting all these guilds claiming they can beat us, yet they never step up and take the challenge. When we try to 1v1 or 5v5 LARP they say we don’t do organized fights which is why no one respects you. Anyone can mesmer portal into a group of people you outnumber and spam skills.

thats funny, because anyone can pick the next attunement and spam whatever skills are recharged too!

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

thats funny, because anyone can pick the next attunement and spam whatever skills are recharged too!

This is the thought process of most FOTM elementalist which I why I beat them so easily…if only you knew there was a greater meaning.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Black Scoutsman.5830

This is the thought process of most FOTM elementalist which I why I beat them so easily…if only you knew there was a greater meaning.

your videos have clearly shown otherwise lol

in WvW

Posted by: Munkee.3542

Munkee.3542

Well, while you’re flicking through all your hardcore wvw footage desperately searching for a clip in which you don’t die 10 times to a zerg maybe you should actually watch all your gameplay because it clearly looks like you’re just spamming skills to me. Maybe if you were doing combos or something I might give you a little credit but you’re using a build a brain dead monkey could play while blind and handcuffed behind the back.

Mesmer
Pinnacle Of Responsibility [Mom] – Yak’s Bend

in WvW

abc.6495

Kids, this is why you don’t do crack cocaine. Stay b4d.

in WvW

RanchDressin.8210

ROFL 23% map completion? You shouldn’t be pvping if you can’t handle the pve.

…why would I do map completion?

.~.~

in WvW

abc.6495

For you, it just explains why you run in circles like a clueless ape in pvp.

in WvW

RanchDressin.8210

For you, it just explains why you run in circles like a clueless ape in pvp.

Uh, who is this? You’re pretty creepy.

.~.~

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

Well, while you’re flicking through all your hardcore wvw footage desperately searching for a clip in which you don’t die 10 times to a zerg maybe you should actually watch all your gameplay because it clearly looks like you’re just spamming skills to me. Maybe if you were doing combos or something I might give you a little credit but you’re using a build a brain dead monkey could play while blind and handcuffed behind the back.

It might like I am just spamming skills but alot of thought process goes into each ability.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Look at his post history and realize that you’re being trolled

For the [RED] guild karma training on our borderlands, do you listen to this while you do it? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vIoGp3R7ZI

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: Munkee.3542

Munkee.3542

It might like I am just spamming skills but alot of thought process goes into each ability.

“Kitten, which keybind was Ride the Lightning?”

Mesmer
Pinnacle Of Responsibility [Mom] – Yak’s Bend

in WvW

Posted by: Dynnen.6405

Dynnen.6405

Funny thing about portals, if theres an enemy one you can call it out and ‘spam skills’ and kill them. Or not and let them come through and destroy ya. Way to get outplayed. Actually Bunzy theres a lot of life lessons you can learn here:
“Situational Awareness! Stay Alert! Stay Alive!”
“You ain’t gotta lie to kick it!”
“Communication is key.”

(edited by Dynnen.6405)

in WvW

Posted by: starvenus.1497

starvenus.1497

Since we got some Elementalist hanging out here. I’ve always wondered how some elementalist are able to get into mist form and then come up from down state.

Several time last few weeks when I was on WvW occasionally, I would down a elementalist. They would go into mist form and then pop right up. Not sure if anyone has been seeing this as well.

When we [Elementalist] get into down state, we have the option [#2] to turn into Mistform and ‘runaway’ a little bit [feels like 1 seconds dash] to what you think a safe area. Doesn’t work all the time if you got ganked so bad, they got you anyway. :P

in WvW

Posted by: Deadlysage.5873

Deadlysage.5873

Thankyou OG for coming out to fight WäR earlier today in BP. It was alot of fun. I’m the glowy dagger thief from WäR. Looking forward to more fights with MBL and DRBL all week long.

Beautykills – Legendary Thief – Guild Leader
[SWäG] Still Winning and Grinning
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Etna.1634

Etna.1634

Funny thing about portals, if theres an enemy one you can call it out and ‘spam skills’ and kill them. Or not and let them come through and destroy ya. Way to get outplayed. Actually Bunzy theres a lot of life lessons you can learn here:
“Situational Awareness! Stay Alert! Stay Alive!”
“You ain’t gotta lie to kick it!”
“Communication is key.”

If you mesmer portal for no reason, as far as im concerned you are only doing it to abuse culling issues. Not a great way to prove your skills.

Funniest about it all is that we didn’t even use a portal.

If you make mesmer portals up for no reason, as far as im concerned you have no clue what’s going and just make random newbreasons up as to why you suck. Not a great way to prove your skills.

- Etna H, D/D Elementalist
[BSty][LARP]

in WvW

Posted by: Rhyis.7058

Rhyis.7058

What the hell happened to this thread?

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

The thread got bunzied.

[SU]

in WvW

Rhyis.7058

It did at that.

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

The thread got bunzied.

In every sense of the word

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

I wish people were talking about our epic push in DR and BP instead of Bunzy. =(

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

Posted by: SuiRyuJin.4615

SuiRyuJin.4615

The thread got bunzied.

the truest of truth i have seen in this thread so far, not a single hint of falsehood.

Suiryujin – Ele [Pyro]
Server: Maguuma

in WvW

Rhyis.7058

I wish people were talking about our epic push in DR and BP instead of Bunzy. =(

I’ve been out tonight. Tell me a tale of tales my friend. I wish to hear of every ram involved.

in WvW

ParaldaWind.4523

I’ve been out tonight. Tell me a tale of tales my friend. I wish to hear of every ram involved.

We took DR’s garrison, then BP’s fully upgraded Garrison and fully upgraded East Keep.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]

in WvW

Rhyis.7058

You left out the rams involved.

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

We used rams? Oh.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in WvW

ParaldaWind.4523

Only rams involved were the ones we left in the lord’s rooms.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]

in WvW

kerona.3465

Ah, the Sacred Flame Ram. How could I forget.

Maguuma [PYRO]

in WvW

Rhyis.7058

We used rams? Oh.

This man doesn’t get me.

This man gets me.

in WvW

Posted by: Cactus.2710

Cactus.2710

I swear to god Bunzy, you are a walking PR disaster for this server…

<facepalm>

Just keep killing. You do that well. STOP talking. You are really bad at talking.

Who cares what other people think – that’s my motto

Clearly ….

D/D Thief who prefers mobility to stealth … so yeah, I die a lot
Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

in WvW

kerona.3465

Oh well, back to Bunzy.

Maguuma [PYRO]

in WvW

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

I would like to thank [OG] for all the badges at Greenbriar!

Hello darkness, my old friend.

in WvW

Posted by: Eyanthina.6824

Eyanthina.6824

In response to the typical flamers or people who just like to stir stuff up for the sake of their amusement, this flaming gets old very fast.

In response to people ripping on Dred, although he spends time on forums a lot and abrasiveness towards others tends to affect his communication he does not do it to cause harm or be malicious. Dred simply wants what all DR wants with respect to us as a server and the several guilds on it to coordinate and work together better, he has difficulty in expressing it because he has an acute understanding of Wv3 and feels strongly about it.

As a pro officer I disagree with trolling forums in general which is why you rarely see me post in these things, but I add on behalf of my entire guild that the face of PRO on borderlands is seldom that which you see on a forum, we have several good leaders who communicate with others respectfully, who can lead by example, who can get positive results and work with many DR guilds and also random players respectively.

Any commander will know that leading in a map can be very stressful when things dont work out or people make a mess of a strategy it can be very frustrating, some of us manage this better than others.

I have seen many viewpoints expressed here but perhaps above all the one I am about to make should be taken more seriously by everyone, Treat others the way you wish to be treated! its as simple as that. I know for my guild we try our best as a majority to treat others on our server and also our enemies with respect, while not all of us might always be this way do not let a few people who might feel stressed out or upset reflect poorly on PRO as a guild overall.

in WvW

Posted by: Hirogell.3527

Hirogell.3527

Did you video it, cause otherwise you have no evidence so stop making claims.

IGN: Misa Monster
Guild: Guild With No [NAME]
Server: Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

Did you video it, cause otherwise you have no evidence so stop making claims.

Misa y u always hating

Hello darkness, my old friend.

in WvW

Posted by: kash.9213

kash.9213

Thank you much Paralda and the gang for running an action packed siege night. I’m sure the ‘roamers’ get theirs but the defenders and attackers were beast mode tonight.

Kash
NSP

in WvW

ParaldaWind.4523

Hey, Rhyis, I’ve got a story for you…

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]