1-4-13: Maguuma/Borlis Pass/Devona's Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Sajec.5302

Sajec.5302

i dont get it, your screenshots show no more than 4 OG at any given time, and it clearly shows you having a group of 5, plus 2-3 ungrouped there fighting with you in most of the screenshots.

Sorry, before i could screenshot the corpse on that first encouter they all respawned to WP. Thats when the ones in the pic ran to the invulnerable spot and waited for backup to arrive, and die again. Wasnt until you got help that you pushed us back to camp. As for the Tower push vs a 40+ zerg…please post the Fraps vid cuz there’s nowhere near 40 DR on the map…rofl, prob not that many in Wv3 total from what im hearing. If youre talking another map/tower…wouldnt know, wasnt there.

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

i dont see what the big deal is, you out numbered them in all those screenshots. and they got picked off by your zerg a few times.

in WvW

Sajec.5302

i dont see what the big deal is, you out numbered them in all those screenshots. and they got picked off by your zerg a few times.

Wasnt outnumbered mate. There was solid group of OG. Wasnt running a zerg, those upgrade randoms in there was getting ganked by the “too few OG” when my lil group showed up. They didnt seem to have a problem vs those 4-5 upgrades….they failed miserably when they ran into even terms. As to zergs though…nice fat one formed up at the Bay to push us back after we chased them into the gates where they played gate portal fighting.

Again…ribbing aside. No harm meant just some forum fun. OG you guys got some nice teamwork and know your classes. I like how you chain certain skills for max benefit for your team. awesome fun.

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: jaegerx.1693

jaegerx.1693

If your going to lie make sure your screenshots don’t show you had 2-3x our numbers. Oh and you killed 3 OG outta 5 then you died we wiped you all took your camp, then we went to Bay took out your Zerg pushed you to Camp took the Camp then we pushed your zerg back to your Tower, Keep wiping you then we finally got over ran by about 40+ Oh I had Fraps on, SO DON’T even try to lie your way out.

Oh my bad..didnt know you counted armor pieces as players when you lose. Tell you what, take a peep at the pics again, zoom in on the minimap…count the lil dots there =)

As for the Bay…welll lessee…We ran up on you ganking upgrades. Here’s the results.
1 – Push to the camp you referred to
2 – @ that camp
3 – Push to the Bay
4 – @ the Bay
5 – Oh looky…door jockey!

Missed the screenshot for the OG/GOON/randoms zerg u fielded that pushed us back to the camp and took it. I’ll give you that one. (oh before u QQ bout “lies” minimap check the dots please)

Definitely photoshopped

in WvW

Sajec.5302

Definitely photoshopped

oh yea..thats it…whatever it takes so you dont have to admit anything….hawt dang!

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

Wasnt outnumbered mate. There was solid group of OG. Wasnt running a zerg, those upgrade randoms in there was getting ganked by the “too few OG” when my lil group showed up. They didnt seem to have a problem vs those 4-5 upgrades….they failed miserably when they ran into even terms. As to zergs though…nice fat one formed up at the Bay to push us back after we chased them into the gates where they played gate portal fighting.

Again…ribbing aside. No harm meant just some forum fun. OG you guys got some nice teamwork and know your classes. I like how you chain certain skills for max benefit for your team. awesome fun.

yeah it wasn’t out numbered if it was just your group there fighting them, but you had randoms there fighting as well. you can’t not count them when you’re talking about out numbering someone or not lol

edit: upon closer inspection, it shows 6-7 ungrouped+5 of your group in all of those screenshots

(edited by wads.5730)

in WvW

jaegerx.1693

Definitely photoshopped

oh yea..thats it…whatever it takes so you dont have to admit anything….hawt dang!

I can see the pixels you manipulated and you used the same OG body twice in the same pic. Fake.

in WvW

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

No wonder AoN didn’t want to come to this Tier, its just full of people who make up excuses for everything.

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Posted by: Tiglie.5834

Tiglie.5834

Oh boi…………..wiped by PRO…………

Either way, it doesn’t suprise me. They grew up fighting real small mans, not self proclaimed forum warriors like OG. Like I originally said, OG has nothing on any of the old tier 8 small mans like NoQQ, ENVY, Btsy, or AD. Hell, even WaR and iSPY could field a better fight then what we faced last night.

It almost brings a tear to my eye seeing you guys winning Dred

[LARP]
Tiglie Wiglie – Oh Bahmaz
Iz U Potato – Absentee Father

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

Either way, it doesn’t suprise me. They grew up fighting real small mans, not self proclaimed forum warriors like OG. Like I originally said, OG has nothing on any of the old tier 8 small mans like NoQQ, ENVY, Btsy, or AD. Hell, even WaR and iSPY could field a better fight then what we faced last night.

I am not even going to bother replying to your troll posts anymore.
I feel sorry for all these T8 gank squads not knowing what real competition is.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Posted by: RUCKUS.4102

RUCKUS.4102

pahaha..comon bro u got all your pics backwards… are you mad that bunzy and i chased you and ur char ele all the way back to your north west tower and stompd u in vets? lol and your little zerg didnt stop to help you..haha its ok man id be mad at my zerg to *if i ever ran w/one GG

PS: and your pics do show that you have more numbers.. just to let you know

kahu anela/ahi kamalii/kahiko alii – jack of all trades
(SWaG)
maguuma-roamer

in WvW

Tiglie.5834

Bunzy, you seem to have skipped right over the screenshot of your own guy admitting you guys got rolled all night long, again:

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/36207/gw2_small_Untitled.png

[LARP]

(edited by Tiglie.5834)

in WvW

Sajec.5302

Definitely photoshopped

I can see the pixels you manipulated and you used the same OG body twice in the same pic. Fake.

All i can say man is…wow, gonna guess you’re in that OG lootbag group to start posts like that. rofl. I’m sure you’ll be posting a “here’s proof” pic shortly, soon as you finish gimping up the pic i posted. If your lil fantasy would have been true mate…you’d posted a pic showing these so called pixel manipulations. rofl….funny stuff tho

Oh…that isnt pixel manipulation youre looking at…its all those loot bags on the ground from your OG mates

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Sajec.5302

lawl…its not a tear mayun..its the drawstring from the loot bag! it acci flipped into ur eye, sorry bout that!

Oh…when ur online..send me a whisper!

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

jaegerx.1693

Definitely photoshopped

All i can say man is…wow, gonna guess you’re in that OG lootbag group to start posts like that. rofl. I’m sure you’ll be posting a “here’s proof” pic shortly, soon as you finish gimping up the pic i posted. If your lil fantasy would have been true mate…you’d posted a pic showing these so called pixel manipulations. rofl….funny stuff tho

Oh…that isnt pixel manipulation youre looking at…its all those loot bags on the ground from your OG mates

My dad is a computer spy for NASA. He looked at it and confirmed its fake.

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

Bunzy, you seem to have skipped right over the screenshot of your own guy admitting you guys got rolled all night long, again:

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/36207/gw2_small_Untitled.png

I spoke to him about this and how you used it out of context, nice try though this is why i never take screenshots seriously.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Sajec.5302

Oh mayun Bunzie! Your so right…here’s some pics of some real competition as compared to OG!
1 – close fight but pulled the win
2 – almost had to pop cooldowns and run!

Attachments:

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Sajec.5302

My dad is a computer spy for NASA. He looked at it and confirmed its fake.

oooOoOOooOO….can you tell him to send me some pics of the Playboy Mansion poolside on Fri/Sat!

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Definitely photoshopped

Pretty sure that guy was implementing sarcasm. ;P

Also, you really can’t tell how many are around from a minimap. I know, I’ve tried. The tiny friendly green dots get obscured by the huge friendly blue group dots. Video is the only real way you can do it and even then it can be really hard to tell how many people were directly involved in a fight.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in WvW

Tiglie.5834

I spoke to him about this and how you used it out of context, nice try though this is why i never take screenshots seriously.

What is out of context about

“you run a solid 5 man”
“Was running with OG and they were getting wrecked because they couldn’t focus fire”
“was funny”

Please explain.

Either way, thanks for giving me a reason to log in for the first time in over 2 weeks. While LARP has always been known to stir up a bit of forum drama, we would at least admit the “few” times we have been rolled. Better luck next time, for all the effort you put into this game Bunzy, gjob getting facerolled by our 3rd string.

[LARP]

in WvW

jaegerx.1693

Oh mayun Bunzie! Your so right…here’s some pics of some real competition as compared to OG!
1 – close fight but pulled the win
2 – almost had to pop cooldowns and run!

That dolyak was AFK and that rabbit was lagging.

in WvW

Oozo.7856

“you run a solid 5 man”
“Was running with OG and they were getting wrecked because they couldn’t focus fire”
“was funny”

Please explain.

Either way, thanks for giving me a reason to log in for the first time in over 2 weeks. While LARP has always been known to stir up a bit of forum drama, we would at least admit the “few” times we have been rolled. Better luck next time, for all the effort you put into this game Bunzy, gjob getting facerolled by our 3rd string.

Well, you deliberately edited out the part where he said a few lines above that “What I’m about to say is not true and is actually opposite of the truth.

in WvW

Oozo.7856

we would at least admit the “few” times we have been rolled

And, there you have it. Some humility goes a long way to building respect. Just not too much of it, that can be dangerous. You have to find the right balance.

in WvW

Tiglie.5834

we would at least admit the “few” times we have been rolled

And, there you have it. Some humility goes a long way to building respect. Just not too much of it, that can be dangerous. You have to find the right balance.

I can’t give too much credit !!! And for the record, I can vaguely remember a few times we got hammer smacked from one end of the map to the other. You inspired me to main my guardian again.

[LARP]

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

“you run a solid 5 man”
“was funny”

Please explain.

He also said next time if would help if you ran 5v5 instead of 10v5, but of course they edited that out. We have never been beaten in an even number fight. If we had been rolled I would admit it except we have never got rolled.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

I think this thread has turned into 2-3 guys having a conversation about who’s better.
Get a room please.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Tiglie.5834

“you run a solid 5 man”
“was funny”

Please explain.

He also said next time if would help if you ran 5v5 instead of 10v5, but of course they edited that out. We have never been beaten in an even number fight. If we had been rolled I would admit it except we have never got rolled.

Oh that makes sense, that’s why the first line says “You run a solid 5 man”

I guess you can claim to never be beaten, when you are having 4/5 stomped and the 5th D/D ele mistform —-→ ride the lightning away.

Maybe i’ll log back on in another couple of weeks for some more fights, in the meantime can you please l2play. It will make for a more challenging fight.

[LARP]

in WvW

Posted by: Aeneasx.1589

Aeneasx.1589

I’ll be here Thursday to duel anyone (non DR) anytime anywhere. Get ready to get frapsed and lose.

Confusion mesmers included.

EDIT: and yes, I will respec, re-gear, and eat food according to who I’m fighting, deal with it.

backstabd 22222222222222 finish
BSty
Sylvari Rouge

(edited by Aeneasx.1589)

in WvW

Posted by: Sol.4310

Sol.4310

To bad only PvP LARP does is on the forum’s, would be nice to see LARP leading a charge instead of standing behind a zerg.

Would be nice to even see a roaming LARP group, you guys only seem to roll behind zergs.

Sick of hearing how OP you are when you guys don’t really do anything besides “Forum Warrior”.

Why don’t you get out there and show everyone, who LARP is. Stop with the trolling and do some god darn PvP.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in WvW

Posted by: Stonehenge.7830

Stonehenge.7830

Good show by Maguuma last night with their 40+ zerg raiding BP borderlands (about 10-12 hrs ago) How many golems was that at our garrison? I counted 3 before I got downed by the thief tag team.

Johanne Timber – [Heap] – Borlis Pass
Stonehenge Grr – [Heap]

in WvW

Posted by: rice.5376

rice.5376

Good show by Maguuma last night with their 40+ zerg raiding BP borderlands (about 10-12 hrs ago) How many golems was that at our garrison? I counted 3 before I got downed by the thief tag team.

We had six golems, same golems took the east keep as well.

Bacon, Bacon, BACON!
Bubônix: Engy
Server: Maguuma Guild: [PYRO]

in WvW

Oozo.7856

“you run a solid 5 man”
“was funny”

Please explain.

Oh that makes sense, that’s why the first line says “You run a solid 5 man”

I guess you can claim to never be beaten, when you are having 4/5 stomped and the 5th D/D ele mistform —--> ride the lightning away.

Maybe i’ll log back on in another couple of weeks for some more fights, in the meantime can you please l2play. It will make for a more challenging fight.

If you scroll up you can see one of your guildees tell the truth, you were running with 4 Larp and 3-4 NoQQ. I don’t know why you are lying so much.

Just for the record, he said 2 maybe 3 not 3-4.

The fact he said maybe 3 means there was at least 3, how can you not know how many you have in your group.

Well, that would be more than one group and often times people get seperated so you might not have your full numbers with you when you engage. Not even sure if they are on voice together.

And, when you say “2, maybe 3” that means they acknowledge there was at least two. These fights are almost always + or – a few people depending on who won.

(edited by Moderator)

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Next time we go for 0.

What is the point of posting this? You attacked and took a BL which had VERY few defenders with a huge zerg. I came late as you were taking Cliff. I saw your numbers. If you expected us to hold you back you’re wrong.

DR has always had a low morning presence. Very low. Kain took advantage of that often just like you have. So you posting this proves nothing. Only thing I think is relevant here is that we had far inferior numbers against an organized “zerg”. Yes you are in the lead but now i know why. Ive never been on so early, but if this is what you do every morning its no wonder you’re in the lead. Whether its taking advantage of our low numbers or you are just better I think that attacking a bl that can barely defend itself is pretty low, especially against that size zerg you guys had.

I was there all evening when we decided to take your BL, and for the good of your server’s growth, you need to stop lying to yourself about population.

You had equal numbers when you broke in to west keep and failed 10 times (maybe more) and showed you had no idea how to take a keep that was upgraded.
You let camp teams give you the run around the entire time. You gave up on keeping south /sw camp out of our hands after about an hour when we were supply starved the entire time.
You gave us SW/SE tower uncontested.
You lost East Keep almost uncontested while you had a 13 man group taking SW camp (why would we care about that without being sieged?) a ~10 man group outside west’s downed wall piddling about, and the rest didn’t notice until the inner wall of EK was down, which was too late.

I don’t think DR is bad, just that your server lacks communication and coordination. You guys should try to work on that. I don’t think 8pm-1am PST is morning hours.

in WvW

Oozo.7856

That’s 11PM-4AM EST on a workday. :P

in WvW

Posted by: Khanswrath.1032

Khanswrath.1032

I got zerged at least 4 separate occasions last night, maybe 20-80 ppl. I would have won ever single one if they hadn’t portaled on top of me; weren’t ALL thieves playing that kitten BS build or the fact that the downed state prevented me from spiking the last 5-6 that were alive after it was all said and done. Either way once I get my dual Quips it’s over for anyone and everyone I see that’s red. BUBBLES BE POPPIN SOON. Also please ANET ban those legendary defenders, I have it fraps’d multiple times them abusing the invulnerable areas and running some type of 1 shot macro.

Khanswrath-80 Thief [ODN]
“Do not argue with an idiot.
He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. "

in WvW

Pinko.2076

That’s 11PM-4AM EST on a workday. :P

So? “morning hours” is usually used to refer to Euro primetimes. We took your BL on an american prime time.

in WvW

Posted by: eric.4630

eric.4630

looks like BP and ma allied again,and DR wont bit double team right now

in WvW

Posted by: eric.4630

eric.4630

maybe kain will replace DR againgst BP and ma’s alliance

in WvW

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

In response to the typical flamers or people who just like to stir stuff up for the sake of their amusement, this flaming gets old very fast.

In response to people ripping on Dred, although he spends time on forums a lot and abrasiveness towards others tends to affect his communication he does not do it to cause harm or be malicious. Dred simply wants what all DR wants with respect to us as a server and the several guilds on it to coordinate and work together better, he has difficulty in expressing it because he has an acute understanding of Wv3 and feels strongly about it.

As a pro officer I disagree with trolling forums in general which is why you rarely see me post in these things, but I add on behalf of my entire guild that the face of PRO on borderlands is seldom that which you see on a forum, we have several good leaders who communicate with others respectfully, who can lead by example, who can get positive results and work with many DR guilds and also random players respectively.

Any commander will know that leading in a map can be very stressful when things dont work out or people make a mess of a strategy it can be very frustrating, some of us manage this better than others.

I have seen many viewpoints expressed here but perhaps above all the one I am about to make should be taken more seriously by everyone, Treat others the way you wish to be treated! its as simple as that. I know for my guild we try our best as a majority to treat others on our server and also our enemies with respect, while not all of us might always be this way do not let a few people who might feel stressed out or upset reflect poorly on PRO as a guild overall.

Try not to report this till you read it. If you are actually trying to help the server then there are some lessons you need here. Try reading as a concerned realm mate and not someone attempting to shield their ego.

So, when you and Dred are ripping on people in map chat, throwing around insults, and screaming like lunatics , are you treating people how you want to be treated? If so, then the flaming and the hate is something you have worked for.

I see lots of excuses for the behavior that comes from your tag. Lot’s and Lot’s of excuses. Dred is the king of flippnig excuses when he lacks the perfection he likes to portray. So, what are you doing to fix how your guild is being viewed by the server? How are you trying to save a little face? It’s bothersome that we are stuck on a server together and your group cant get it together enough to show some respect to the other people on the same server. It makes it hard to understand how you can even try to pretend to care about the server when you talk to its populous like they are beneath you. Too Many Excuses.

From the rantings I have seen from You and Dred, I feel conflicted. I see the point and the argument but you suck at talking to people. Why do I want to even deal with you or him out there? Yep Zerging is a losing formula. If you are serious about staying and working on this server, getting away from zerging, you need to learn how to deal with people. you will never get the numbers you need talking how you talk.

Can you not imagine that while you are ranting that people are simply wishing you would shut up? Can you not imagine that if people are getting sick of you that they are prolly ignoring you? Can you not imagine that people will spite you if you kitten them off enough? I have seen this first hand. It disgusted me too, but I have literally seen people do the opposite of what you are trying to get them to do because they are sick of you. I’m not kidding. I couldn’t believe it. I think it was actually my breaking point.

this is what you are getting for reaction out there. You need to care about more than PRO and talking about PRO and being about PRO. You need to be about the server if you really want to change something. You can not yield results talking like that.

This is prolly going to sound insane, but you two have never spoken to me like this. I am not here because it’s all about me. I’m here for the people I watch this happen to. It’s unnecessary

That’s WoW mentality. This game is built around teamwork, it rewards you for it. ANet did an insane job of making a game that got people to work together instead of trying to screw each other over.

You boys have some adjusting to make, imo.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

Posted by: Rhoto.8791

Rhoto.8791

wow so much forum drama. I will say this: any guild we run into that earns our respect, we will give credit to. The only guild that has earned my respect so far this match up is [WaR]. I can’t speak for all this forum bickering because i wasn’t there for any of the fights, but I can say that I cannot believe that [PRO] beat us. Because everytime I was able to play this week we rolled right through their 10-15 man groups with no issues at all. I mentioned in a post before that I noticed a couple of decent players in those groups though.

Chipsu – Elementalist
Maguuma [SWäG]
Original [OG] (good times)

in WvW

Posted by: eqpablon.9072

eqpablon.9072

In response to the typical flamers or people who just like to stir stuff up for the sake of their amusement, this flaming gets old very fast.

In response to people ripping on Dred, although he spends time on forums a lot and abrasiveness towards others tends to affect his communication he does not do it to cause harm or be malicious. Dred simply wants what all DR wants with respect to us as a server and the several guilds on it to coordinate and work together better, he has difficulty in expressing it because he has an acute understanding of Wv3 and feels strongly about it.

As a pro officer I disagree with trolling forums in general which is why you rarely see me post in these things, but I add on behalf of my entire guild that the face of PRO on borderlands is seldom that which you see on a forum, we have several good leaders who communicate with others respectfully, who can lead by example, who can get positive results and work with many DR guilds and also random players respectively.

Any commander will know that leading in a map can be very stressful when things dont work out or people make a mess of a strategy it can be very frustrating, some of us manage this better than others.

I have seen many viewpoints expressed here but perhaps above all the one I am about to make should be taken more seriously by everyone, Treat others the way you wish to be treated! its as simple as that. I know for my guild we try our best as a majority to treat others on our server and also our enemies with respect, while not all of us might always be this way do not let a few people who might feel stressed out or upset reflect poorly on PRO as a guild overall.

Try not to report this till you read it. If you are actually trying to help the server then there are some lessons you need here. Try reading as a concerned realm mate and not someone attempting to shield their ego.

So, when you and Dred are ripping on people in map chat, throwing around insults, and screaming like lunatics , are you treating people how you want to be treated? If so, then the flaming and the hate is something you have worked for.

I see lots of excuses for the behavior that comes from your tag. Lot’s and Lot’s of excuses. Dred is the king of flippnig excuses when he lacks the perfection he likes to portray. So, what are you doing to fix how your guild is being viewed by the server? How are you trying to save a little face? It’s bothersome that we are stuck on a server together and your group cant get it together enough to show some respect to the other people on the same server. It makes it hard to understand how you can even try to pretend to care about the server when you talk to its populous like they are beneath you. Too Many Excuses.

From the rantings I have seen from You and Dred, I feel conflicted. I see the point and the argument but you suck at talking to people. Why do I want to even deal with you or him out there? Yep Zerging is a losing formula. If you are serious about staying and working on this server, getting away from zerging, you need to learn how to deal with people. you will never get the numbers you need talking how you talk.

Can you not imagine that while you are ranting that people are simply wishing you would shut up? Can you not imagine that if people are getting sick of you that they are prolly ignoring you? Can you not imagine that people will spite you if you kitten them off enough? I have seen this first hand. It disgusted me too, but I have literally seen people do the opposite of what you are trying to get them to do because they are sick of you. I’m not kidding. I couldn’t believe it. I think it was actually my breaking point.

this is what you are getting for reaction out there. You need to care about more than PRO and talking about PRO and being about PRO. You need to be about the server if you really want to change something. You can not yield results talking like that.

This is prolly going to sound insane, but you two have never spoken to me like this. I am not here because it’s all about me. I’m here for the people I watch this happen to. It’s unnecessary

That’s WoW mentality. This game is built around teamwork, it rewards you for it. ANet did an insane job of making a game that got people to work together instead of trying to screw each other over.

You boys have some adjusting to make, imo.

Just want to state that I have never seen Eyanthina “rip” on anyone in map chat, ever. Also, he’s posted here twice…. so he is hardly ranting all the time.

Finally, for a post criticizing how Dred and Eyan talk to people, you seem to not be the best at diplomacy either. This makes it hard to take your argument seriously.

in WvW

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

Just want to state that I have never seen Eyanthina “rip” on anyone in map chat, ever. Also, he’s posted here twice…. so he is hardly ranting all the time.

Finally, for a post criticizing how Dred and Eyan talk to people, you seem to not be the best at diplomacy either. This makes it hard to take your argument seriously.

I got to watch him, and I honestly thought at first it as a morningstar or a dred alt. man was he going off. All I could think was what the hell is happening in chat? His name just stuck with me after watching it for a while.

Never laid claim to him being a form goer. I would consider my postings towards him something that could be spun into a positive light. I’m asking questions and the right answers could make him look good.

Don’t take me serious, that’s alright. But I’m not very wrong, am I?

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

Stonehenge.7830

OMG,BP took Overlook while ma working or DR’s BL,how dare you?this is team work I think,lol

LMFAO just because you have 2 zergs hitting you at the same time in different locations does not mean they are allied. If you like to think they are allied then by all means believe that delusional fantasy. Just last night BP borderlands was being raided by a Magumma zerg. They took Garrison and eastern keep in short order. BP also harassed Magumma’s BL a bit too.

Stonehenge Grr – [Heap]

in WvW

Posted by: Borelex.1928

Borelex.1928

DR isnt really populated nd half of those who go into WvW r idiots who dont listen but i have seen Maguuma and BP fighting side by side a few times now i was in a team of 5 took a camp in the BP borderlands held it for 10 mins then BP invaders attacked from the bridge and Maguuma from the river after we died the Maguuma ran past the BP didnt even attack

in WvW

Posted by: ParasiTTe.7643

ParasiTTe.7643

OG was running fractals yesterday, they farmed exotic excuses to use on the forums it seems.

Phoenix Mask — [VR]
Maguuma

in WvW

Pinko.2076

Borlis Pass hasn’t made payments to any of the maguuma commanders yet, so I think our alliance may crumble. BP please hurry.

in WvW

Stonehenge.7830

Borlis Pass hasn’t made payments to any of the maguuma commanders yet, so I think our alliance may crumble. BP please hurry.

lmfao

Stonehenge Grr – [Heap]

in WvW

Sajec.5302

@yorgy
Interesting read, valid in certain contex i guess. But ur not seein the bigger pic. Over 3 months PRO has been on DR. Over 3 months weve said zergs fail. Over 3 months weve said “hey, we need to upgrade and siege up before we move on”. Over 3 months weve said “need supply runners and folks to repair”. Know whats changed in over 3 months. Nuttin, same mapchats. PRO usd to be a guild great offensively and defensively. but as DR continues to zergfail vs tuffer opponents, PRO has had to do more and more of the grunt work. GASM n a few small guilds been trying. To the point DR expects us to do the “dirty” work. Its gotten old fast. Been tons of meetings with other guilds and commanders to improve teamwork, but so far, lotta talk not much action. Kudos to those trying tho. DR wasnt rdy for T5, and will drop to T6 on reset where they’ll maybe win again or continue to drop when the transfers start.

But hey, times change n people come n go. All good i guess. Props and much respect n kudos to those handful of DR’rs who are giving it their best. YOU r the reason DR ranked up, not the zergfails.

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Sajec.5302

@yorgy
Interesting read, valid in certain contex i guess. But ur not seein the bigger pic. Over 3 months PRO has been on DR. Over 3 months weve said zergs fail. Over 3 months weve said “hey, we need to upgrade and siege up before we move on”. Over 3 months weve said “need supply runners and folks to repair”. Know whats changed in over 3 months. Nuttin, same mapchats. PRO usd to be a guild great offensively and defensively. but as DR continues to zergfail vs tuffer opponents, PRO has had to do more and more of the grunt work. GASM n a few small guilds been trying. To the point DR expects us to do the “dirty” work. Its gotten old fast. Been tons of meetings with other guilds and commanders to improve teamwork, but so far, lotta talk not much action. Kudos to those trying tho. DR wasnt rdy for T5, and will drop to T6 on reset where they’ll maybe win again or continue to drop when the transfers start.

But hey, times change n people come n go. All good i guess. Props and much respect n kudos to those handful of DR’rs who are giving it their best. YOU r the reason DR ranked up, not the zergfails.

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Dynnen.6405

Dynnen.6405

Bunzi cracks me up.
When a loss occurs its all “LIES! Screenshots from 5 different angles + fraps or it DIDN’T HAPPEN
admittedly the fight that we did record was deleted because it wasn’t considered a ‘good’ fight. We caught them with their pants down, out of position for multiple reasons:
1) D/D Ele rode the lightning into a pack of people, we hit stability prior to the landing and he got blown up
2) The rest of your group was a little ways away doing something
3) While they were doing whatever and the ele was dying our mesmer ran over and dropped a portal in the middle of the rest of the grp and were wiped out in about a minute.
4) You weren’t on any voice communications so warnings didn’t go out quick enough (probably the largest problem)

We caught them unawares, but still tore them up that time and another time after that.

Saying everyone else is making excuses about fighting a set up 5v5, but there seem to be a whole lot of losses in open field. Saying “You didn’t beat us because it wasn’t frapsed” or “You didn’t kill us because screen shots can be edited” or “You obviously didn’t beat us because you don’t wanna 5v5 us” (all excuses btw) doesn’t change the fact that you got outplayed tactically.

WvW is about situational awareness, monitoring enemy troop movements, harassing enemy reinforcement and resupply lines, and setting up kill zones in locations where you can effectively change the WvW fight. If you are roaming around aimlessly trying to ‘gank’ you’re just taking up server slots, I’m sure theres another 5 people in the queue that would love to hop in the zerg and surf.

(edited by Dynnen.6405)