1-4-13: Maguuma/Borlis Pass/Devona's Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

On Sunday there were so many guilds talking about leaving we would have ended up in tier 27. Nothing but whining in /t, /m, and LA chat. Good riddance, I say! Let the glory hounds seek their fame elsewhere. We don’t need fair-weather players. There is a core group of guilds which has (mostly) been around since the first week on DR, that’s who we want to stay. Everyone else can have fun somewhere else. Personally, I don’t care if we’re tier 1 or bottom of the barrel, as long as the que times are minimal and there is always someone to fight when we head out. I play to have fun with the guildies I have known for over 12 years (and all the people who have joined since); if we win a few fights in between, all the better.

So if you’re on the wall over whether or not to leave the server, go! We’ll be fine without you, in whatever tier we end up.

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

So this may or may not be the right place for this but TBH I dont really care, as some of you may have noticed , Maguumans and opponents alike, Maguuma has picked up a new guild, there has been alot of trash talking to and about this guild over the weeks on the forums (including myself) but in all honesty they have been a hell of alot of fun to fight, they share our strategic philosophy of focusing on borderlands maps and working our way outward as manpower dictates and many of us are glad they are on our team now. Welcome to Maguuma Shadowmoon.

i saw that too, they were one of the best guilds, skillwise, on emermy bay. wonder why they left them.

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

i saw that too, they were one of the best guilds, skillwise, on emermy bay. wonder why they left them.

check ehmry.com for the rundown. It’s nothing really drama based.

SM are good people and I hope they will enjoy Maguuma’s WvW community.

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

It doesnt matter they will switch back when you start losing,but its ok it was a fun week all round..nuff said

SM is not really a fair weather guild. They have been on Ehmry Bay since the start as far as I know. Nice job dissing a guild that has done nothing to you though, I guess.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: Monztor.9207

Monztor.9207

I have a lot of respect for SM as Ebays. When ever we fought Ebay, whenever I saw an SM member I always prepared to have a hard time in the near future. They’re great at their response time and fighting skills and tactics, and were very annoying when we had to fight them. Got to see them in action over the past few days and its nice to finally be able to put names to old opponents. They also know how to have fun and party from what I’ve seen so I do hope they stay here in Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Rhoto.8791

Rhoto.8791

Bunzy is going to be soooooo excited!

Chipsu – Elementalist
Maguuma [SWäG]
Original [OG] (good times)

in WvW

Posted by: ViperWire.4261

ViperWire.4261

We will born from our ashes again.

I was told that you left Eternal after DR took SM and received it’s first attack. I’m not sure why you would quote that after you obviously gave up when you bit off WAY more than you could chew.

Guess now you will see why you shouldn’t do that. Full 100% Green on Eternal

Attachments:

Invalid Password [EVOH] – Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

I have a lot of respect for SM as Ebays. When ever we fought Ebay, whenever I saw an SM member I always prepared to have a hard time in the near future. They’re great at their response time and fighting skills and tactics, and were very annoying when we had to fight them. Got to see them in action over the past few days and its nice to finally be able to put names to old opponents. They also know how to have fun and party from what I’ve seen so I do hope they stay here in Maguuma

Yeah 1 SM could possibly not be a threat but when you see a human female thief with a Skittles shortbow and a cowboy mask running around with a couple other familiar faces… YOU BETTER CHECK YOUR MAP EVERY 30 SECONDS.

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

I was told that you left Eternal after DR took SM and received it’s first attack. I’m not sure why you would quote that after you obviously gave up when you bit off WAY more than you could chew.

Jeez, I wish I could tell you how much breath you just wasted typing this message to those blind eyes. The Gentleman you are writing two is one of Devonas most passionate and pig headed self proclaimed leaders. SM is his guilds white whale. they will sacrifice property, troops, and moral to get everyone to drop what they are doing to go after SM.

This is pretty standard behavior from his Guild AOD

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

(edited by Sumwun.3846)

in WvW

saiyr.3071

I think he means we gon’ get golem rushed on Friday

in WvW

Posted by: Dynnen.6405

Dynnen.6405

Congrats on being able to summon more zergies than anyone in this bracket, and so late in the week too! I think maguuma might actually break 300k now. Good to have you guys for another week, especially since you didn’t win enough to move back up into larger pop servers.

Strong work, lol

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Congrats on being able to summon more zergies than anyone in this bracket, and so late in the week too! I think maguuma might actually break 300k now. Good to have you guys for another week, especially since you didn’t win enough to move back up into larger pop servers.

Strong work, lol

Well the match was much more even until DR rolled over and gave up. Prioritizing Maguuma BL and Eternal over their own borderlands has been quite an interesting macro strategy to observe

in WvW

Sumwun.3846

do you know what sound a dog makes when it’s about to vomit?

[PRO]?

lol? wha..? No.

Eyan, from Pro made contact with me last night and we had a pretty fantastic discussion. He corrected me in a few areas where he thought I was off, and spoke to me about things he felt I was right about. I think he’s going to make some positive changes for pro and ultimately DR.

The man want’s to improve all of our situations here on DR. He stressed to me that Pro has lots of great people out there trying to do good and felt it was overshadowed by this weeks publicity. I agree with him. Check my history, I too feel this way, I’ve said it. My rantings this week were not an attempt to troll Pro (while I am sure it will be dismissed as that by quite a few), but to air out issues that needed airing.

This week is about over, and considering how far we have come, a loss isn’t something that should ruin the moral of the server. I feel like a lot of good is headed down the pike, especially if we all drop our preconceived notions and give it a fair shake. After spending a week reading posts from players from Mag, I don’t see why we cant have a positive environment to play in and still maintain a competitive edge, seems they do.

I feel we are on a better path than we were 2,3,4 weeks ago.

Thanks Everyone.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

ViperWire.4261

Strong work, lol

Sorry that I didn’t start leading until Sunday night/up until 6pm eastern Wednesday night

I was leading Eternal yesterday prior to 7/8pm and our zerg was half the size of DR’s in Eternal, and we still wiped them. It seems that while this particular thief from AoD guild leads DR in Eternal, numbers never matter!

We just wipe them everytime!!

in WvW

Posted by: Commisar.8695

Commisar.8695

Strong work, lol

Fact is it’s a numbers game. Heck I’ll admit the numbers for once are in our favor, you have to realise we’ll be fielding this many next week, win or lose maguuma isn’t a server that has many fair weather players and until either we or you move up, or you start using better tactics in order to compensate for the number debt we’ll be stuck in this position. As a server if we win well we’ll do crappy for a few weeks because we weren’t under the constant pressure we’re used to and we get sloppy and lazy as a server. You complaining about us being too zergy maybe means BP/DR wasn’t ready for t5 and that maybe you need to think long and hard about what you’ll do next week. Plus us losing gliko rating doesn’t affect us much, we’ll be here owning most the maps for longer the more points we lose, it’s probably in your best intentions you do badly in the coming weeks so we get moved up again. Because we sure won’t be moving down to t6 anytime soon.

Side note, I thought you and AD weren’t some braggy kinda kitteny roam guild but I guess you’re just being sore losers bragging about something that will only hurt your server.

Side note version 2: DR has -11, mag has -9. Think on that for a while, lol

Colhearthlevel80ThiefWithAPet/BearhearthThe BoldLevel55BubbleTank/TushyhearthLevel18 CloneRPBot.

(edited by Commisar.8695)

in WvW

Dynnen.6405

Strong work, lol

Fact is it’s a numbers game. Heck I’ll admit the numbers for once are in our favor, you have to realise we’ll be fielding this many next week, win or lose maguuma isn’t a server that has many fair weather players and until either we or you move up, or you start using better tactics in order to compensate for the number debt we’ll be stuck in this position. As a server if we win well we’ll do crappy for a few weeks because we weren’t under the constant pressure we’re used to and we get sloppy and lazy as a server. You complaining about us being too zergy maybe means BP/DR wasn’t ready for t5 and that maybe you need to think long and hard about what you’ll do next week. Plus us losing gliko rating doesn’t affect us much, we’ll be here owning most the maps for longer the more points we lose, it’s probably in your best intentions you do badly in the coming weeks so we get moved up again. Because we sure won’t be moving down to t6 anytime soon.

Side note, I thought you and AD weren’t some braggy kinda kitteny roam guild but I guess you’re just being sore losers bragging about something that will only hurt your server.

Yea, but bragging about being able to field more numbers is like the US bragging that they have more fat people than the Aussies.

And we are a ‘roam guild’ (not braggy) if you’ve read Oozo’s post he goes out of his way to give everyone the benefit of the doubt when it comes to why they got stomped. Anyway, since DAoC I’ve just always found people that talk a lot of kitten about being able to throw more mindless spammers at the other side obnoxious. Culling makes the issue worse. I remember one time going to defend Crag top from “A MASSIVE ZERG” and only seeing 10. There probably 30-40 more hiding in the server communication lines =P

We hold our own, not throughout the week due to morale attrition. But compared to the coverage and numbers you guys can field you should really only be bragging if you get to 350k. A fight like this against one server that can (at peak times) field zergs about 75% of your numbers and another server that sits around 90-95% your strength should have been a cake walk.

Most of the stuff that we do isn’t roaming anyway, we play off the sides of our zergs hitting enemy avenues of resupply and reinforcements. So we enjoy the zerg. So in closing I’m not annoyed at the numbers you field, just someone bragging about it.

in WvW

Dynnen.6405

Side note version 2: DR has -11, mag has -9. Think on that for a while, lol

We are fighting two servers that can always field more people than we can and also more coverage.

Side note: When one team has more coverage than the other team, one team will have a significant advantage over the other. Also, when you add one and one, you get two.

in WvW

saiyr.3071

After two nights of legitimate pushes from both servers on our borderlands at the same time, before I noticed a big morale drop, I think I am quite happy with the results (not losing a keep). I won’t rub it in anyone’s face unless I get really irked, but I really feel like you’re just summoning arbitrary numbers to make an argument. The matchup could have been a lot closer (and next week’s just might be, if the cards are played correctly), and I would argue that a complete stomping is less of a reason to brag.

Also we totally have more fat people than Australia.

Edit: I also think Invalid is doing this because of previous posts by this commander

(edited by saiyr.3071)

in WvW

ViperWire.4261

Also we totally have more fat people than Australia.

I can confirm this.

Edit: I also think Invalid is doing this because of previous posts by this commander

Indeed. Morningstar rubs everyone the wrong way, I have RL relatives on Devona that refuse to play in the same map as Morningstar due to his rude way of leading as well as big ego. That plus the fact that I tried to whisper him friendly commander chat and he is as polite as a hemorrhoid.

Actually the first arrogant enemy commander I’ve had the pleasure of wiping countless times.

No problem with Devona’s Rest server at all, really wish you guys had a stronger Eternal leader is all.

(edited by ViperWire.4261)

in WvW

Dynnen.6405

Commisar, are you a female Norn ranger? If you are you were totally in my group earlier today =P

in WvW

Posted by: ktith.6197

ktith.6197

So what the gist of the point here is….you Jane, we Tarzan.

Like I’m pretty sure I said somewhere else in this thread, DR is 3 tier’s higher than they were what, 3 weeks ago. Quit complaining that you ran into population….YOU knew it was going to happen eventually. BP at least knew this weeks ago and someone admittedly stated that they really didn’t want up into T4 until they knew they had the numbers to be able to counter the numbers that are present in T4.

Recruit, train, and move on.

And, for the record, Maguuma is more like a Monday night through Thursday night WvW server and reset night. If you all would have kept the heat up all weekend, the match would likely have been closer than it is now.

Or….
Do the alternative and quit.

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Sumwun.3846

do you know what sound a dog makes when it’s about to vomit?

[PRO]?

lol? wha..? No.

Man, you asked the question. I just provided the most sensible answer I could. I’ve always thought Drednyte smelled kinda funny.

Lol fair enough.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

Posted by: Commisar.8695

Commisar.8695

Commisar, are you a female Norn ranger? If you are you were totally in my group earlier today =P

Was you the one who killed me after I waved and danced, if so yeah
grumble grumble jerk grumble

Colhearthlevel80ThiefWithAPet/BearhearthThe BoldLevel55BubbleTank/TushyhearthLevel18 CloneRPBot.

in WvW

Sumwun.3846

Strong work, lol

Sorry that I didn’t start leading until Sunday night/up until 6pm eastern Wednesday night

I was leading Eternal yesterday prior to 7/8pm and our zerg was half the size of DR’s in Eternal, and we still wiped them. It seems that while this particular thief from AoD guild leads DR in Eternal, numbers never matter!

We just wipe them everytime!!

Viper, if we play you next week, I would love to read more about your morningstar interactions. I have a small collection of his commanders tossing fits. Perhaps I will try to compliment your adventures with images of their behavior from my side.

I have sworn to not go into EB, but If you tell me your headed in, I’ll go and snap a few. Some of the antics his people play are going to have to stop. Before we gain population in DR we need to deal with our bad eggs.

his answer is to throw people at it. my answer to him is to let other servers lean on him till he learns how to play with the rest of the server.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Yes, this needs an interlude…. hmm ooo I know

What night is it? Coming to a bracket near you.

/carryon… Just checking in on mags

Attachments:

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in WvW

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

Been reading this thread a bit. It seemed like a pretty terrible sounding matchup at first, but then it started picking up. Maybe it’s not so bad afterall. It’s not changing next week, right?

There should be a way to be able to hug all your enemies… No enemies is such a strong word… There should be a way to be able to hug your fellow players altho they play on different servers. Actually we should all do hugs, not war and strong words that builds competition and adversary. I don’t like it when people say bad things to eachother.

or

One time this guy that had a red name and played on another server invited me to a party and started talking to me!?!? How is that possible? I felt so, I don’t know what I felt but it was not a good feeling. If someone on another server that I am competing against can talk to me he might say bad things to me, that shouldn’t be allowed. I take these kind of bugs personally cause altho I’m anonymous on the internet and so is that guy and probabaly live half way around the world this really hurts my feelings. I don’t like having to talk to people I don’t want to talk to. Sure I could’ve declined the group invitation but still the option just shouldn’t be there, I feel unprotected and alittle afraid!!!

Thread has been “fixed” back to uninteresting.

Does anyone really want threads that are all about how fun it is to run around in karma trains and give props to the other servers karma train for being so many karma trainers?!

If this post didn’t make sense I apologize that you had to read it to this line.

I don’t have any idea how that post replies to mine, but from what the OG guys posted, it looks like LARP is one of the guilds I’ll be looking for when I’m back, so maybe I’ll run into you.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

in WvW

Dynnen.6405

So what the gist of the point here is….you Jane, we Tarzan.

Like I’m pretty sure I said somewhere else in this thread, DR is 3 tier’s higher than they were what, 3 weeks ago. Quit complaining that you ran into population….YOU knew it was going to happen eventually. BP at least knew this weeks ago and someone admittedly stated that they really didn’t want up into T4 until they knew they had the numbers to be able to counter the numbers that are present in T4.

Recruit, train, and move on.

And, for the record, Maguuma is more like a Monday night through Thursday night WvW server and reset night. If you all would have kept the heat up all weekend, the match would likely have been closer than it is now.

Or….
Do the alternative and quit.

Again, not complaining that we ran into larger server pops. Complaining that people are bragging about it like they are the all knowing merciless gods of making people log in and play. Also Friday and Saturday night you could nearly track the maguuma zergs through the random mob/player they would murder that would draw swords. So you’re definitely not a mon-thurs server. Back to the zerg overmind there, If he would have done something like a massive flank with their zerg that left ours exposed and routed it, thats something to brag about. As it stands right now its like “Our zerg is bigger and was able to push your smaller numbers out!”

Maybe he should be more specific about what he is bragging about. How am I supposed to know if they did anything but zerg over the keep (heres me giving benefit of the doubt)? I’m just assuming that since…ya know thats what we’ve run into most of the week.

in WvW

Dynnen.6405

Was you the one who killed me after I waved and danced, if so yeah
grumble grumble jerk grumble

3rd times a charm though! We didn’t kill you at the Sentry. Although I was required to say this on mumble =P

“Leave ’er alone! Leave ’er alone! Leave ’er alone! Leave ’er alone! Leave ’er alone! Leave ’er alone! Leave ’er alone! Leave ’er alone! Leave ’er alone! Leave ’er alone! Leave ’er alone! "

Saw some dots running at you as we left, don’t know who they were and sry about that shield slam from one of my warriors. Hes a warrior and we all know how warriors are

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Where has AD been anyway? I saw 5-10 of you in Mag for the first few days and then you poofed. EBG?

in WvW

Posted by: Attic.1562

Attic.1562

I have a small collection of his commanders tossing fits.

You should share. I’ve always thought that Sir “6 Golems to Take a Tower” Morningstar and his crew of madmen deserved a larger spotlight.

in WvW

Dynnen.6405

Where has AD been anyway? I saw 5-10 of you in Mag for the first few days and then you poofed. EBG?

We sometimes get called in for small grp support, otherwise we are trying to pick fights. Spent a lot of time this week in our own BL, which is quite rare. I think the previous 3 weeks we weren’t there at all =P

in WvW

Posted by: Fiction.6418

Fiction.6418

Every week people cry, do not worry people in this thread who are crying for this reason or that reason.. we’ll match up again next week. Enjoy your night and I will see you all in the morning.

Evidence – 80Asura Thief | Skáldskap 80Human Guardian | Pirateking 80Human Mesmer
Pvp Inc. [PvP]
Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

As people have mentioned, I do NOT know what happened to DR in the past few days. We stayed strong throughout the weekend and during the start of this week, but since a few days ago we can barely field a group of 15 people in our own borderlands. If we do it’s basically take Garrison → leave → lose it 20 minutes later.

I really hope we can stay competitive throughout the entire week after reset…

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: Darwinism.8619

Darwinism.8619

Yea, but bragging about being able to field more numbers is like the US bragging that they have more fat people than the Aussies.

We do have more fat people than those skinny Aussies…. U.S.A ! U.S.A. ! U.S.A. !
justsay’n

Attachments:

Darwin Ism(HumanThief) Thin The Herd(HumanMezmer) Abuzz Kill(AsuranD/D Ele)
[PRO] World Defender

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

As Dynnen said, up until this matchup we were almost always in the enemy BLs since we could play off of our larger guilds to feel like we were contributing to the server as a whole. We can’t do that in this matchup since a small guild running around with no presence on the map is not going to accomplish anything other than killing people outside their walls. So, we have been trying to help out in our own BL some.

As a side note, I think Mag is the best WvW server in this teir not just because of population advantage (which does help, of course). They also have a lot of very dedicated defenders who sit in towers and keeps for hours. That must be boring as hell at times. I hope they are multi-tasking for their sanity. They also have the strongest PUG groups I’ve run across from the different servers we’ve fought. Definitely stronger than BP in this teir.

Maguuma has PuGs willing to suicide themselves into a supply camp just to keep it contested long enough for help to arrive to prevent a cap. In other words, they have a lot of people playing for the server rather than for themselves. Credit is given where credit is due.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in WvW

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

Dear Arenanet, please move us to a tier with PVP players on it.

Attachments:

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in WvW

Posted by: ktith.6197

ktith.6197

/Laffo

But but…..they did, or at least that’s the official line :P

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Vi Au.8341

Vi Au.8341

All Hail the Great Lord Flame Ram!
He decided to have a temple built on Borlis Pass Borderland!

Attachments:

in WvW

saiyr.3071

As Dynnen said, up until this matchup we were almost always in the enemy BLs since we could play off of our larger guilds to feel like we were contributing to the server as a whole. We can’t do that in this matchup since a small guild running around with no presence on the map is not going to accomplish anything other than killing people outside their walls. So, we have been trying to help out in our own BL some.

As a side note, I think Mag is the best WvW server in this teir not just because of population advantage (which does help, of course). They also have a lot of very dedicated defenders who sit in towers and keeps for hours. That must be boring as hell at times. I hope they are multi-tasking for their sanity. They also have the strongest PUG groups I’ve run across from the different servers we’ve fought. Definitely stronger than BP in this teir.

Maguuma has PuGs willing to suicide themselves into a supply camp just to keep it contested long enough for help to arrive to prevent a cap. In other words, they have a lot of people playing for the server rather than for themselves. Credit is given where credit is due.

As one who is almost always in Mag lately, thank you for noticing I used to think the same as you, that it would be super boring, but it’s not too bad in the company of friends. I don’t think we plan to be the only ones doing this forever, but it’s alright for now.

in WvW

Posted by: Fate.6253

Fate.6253

Seems like Maguuma likes to do PvDoor? Signed off last night, +200 so points, signed on after work, +20. Hope you guys had fun playing PvE?

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Seems like Maguuma likes to do PvDoor? Signed off last night, +200 so points, signed on after work, +20. Hope you guys had fun playing PvE?

“Likes to do” and “does” are not the same.

in WvW

Posted by: jaegerx.1693

jaegerx.1693

We even killed the grub!

in WvW

saiyr.3071

We even killed the grub!

You’ve never karma trained until you’ve done a BL supply loop that includes centaur and skritt

in WvW

Dynnen.6405

I’ve pvped plenty against a D/D ele from (Bill) that didn’t manage to get away most of the time, was that u?

in WvW

Posted by: Nilgoow.1037

Nilgoow.1037

Maguuma vs. two dead servers. How thrilling.

in WvW

Posted by: Ninein.4782

Ninein.4782

No we’re just in a tier lower then where we should be. These servers would roll heads in T6.

Ninein
-Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: exits.8075

exits.8075

A lot of the time we spent in tier 4 was dedicated to preventing nigh capping as best we could. Even though we would never be able to hold off a 40 man Zerg vs 20 man Zerg from taking all of our borderland, we prided ourselves in holding East Keep and Garrison under dire circumstances. Everyone learned how to defend and found a sense of joy in it, not to mention a lot of servers who only succeed with night capping just throw numbers which make bagse farming extremely easy. I guess the community mumble also breaks down the boundaries between guilds. Goon, evoh, rmnt, mtho, pyro, etc all really have a respect for each other enough to make it about our true goal: paying homage to The Great Lord Flame Ram.

in WvW

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

Maguuma vs. two dead servers. How thrilling.

The servers aren’t dead. They dominate in T6. Both BP and DR belong in T5.

-K

-K

in WvW

Posted by: Agrivar.1560

Agrivar.1560

Here is a positive message…

As a dedicated Maguuma ele… thanks to both servers for the hard work this week. There were times when you had us pressed. In particular, I remember showing up in Eternal one night with DR pounding away at our last tower as a distraction while trying to make a run for our keep.

Also, my guildmates and I have enjoyed some of those long, “hold onto that supply camp” fights which helped us maintain our edge when we were really pressed the most (at least when I was on).

BP did a good job reacting to camp harassment in its borderlands and defending against I do not know how many breakouts.

DR was persistent and showed character throughout the week. A few nights ago in Eternal, we got greedy and you almost made us pay. I am sure your commanders and guilds will learn from this week, regroup, and get at it again. BTW – I learned some new siege spots from you guys… hats off.

To our commanders – well done this week! I was pleased to see us back from vacation strong and determined. I witnessed some very creative and opportunistic attacks which bore fruit. In the end… very fun… Of course… we have fun on Mag even if we are losing. Its all about putting up a good fight…

in WvW

Posted by: kash.9213

kash.9213

Also, the commanders from those guilds mentioned and others use their icon but never hang it above the pubs. I’ve seen some of our commanders ransack bl keeps, carpet bomb stone mists, and turn a map one color…then five minutes later I’ll see them escorting a yak or rallying their squad to help out some random pub who’s spent time and money on upgrades and defense.

That sort of atmosphere makes a difference. On a community level though, I tend to see defenders and attackers take shifts Oozo or a commander might rotate the different groups around naturally.

Kash
NSP