11/2/2012: Devona\Kaineng\Ferguson's Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Bones.5762

Bones.5762

i really didn’t wanna come back to forums, but seeing as shananigans came and is right, might as well for one more post or two.

@ sirenic
you don’t see us in wv3 much because maybe WE have lives, we are hard working students/people with jobs, and we come online during primetime. There is a website link that shows ppt and hourly points gained, but i don’t remember this link, so if someone has this link please post it up.

Yes it is increasingly difficult to come online during prime time to have only a few things and have to lay down siege to fully fortified keeps, we pull it off somehow, but guess you guys just think its cause of zerging.

Its increasingly funny seeing Dred’s post of primetime wins at 3am. and other peoples pics of wins during 2pm. I hardly ever see your guys pics of primetime wins. You guys say we have more players at night time then we do at prime time which is also way funny, when you guys listed out guilds, there were only a few guilds from our servers listed, Noqq/SoS/War/ispy/KAIN compared to your list of 7-9 guilds. Over the weekend you complain about how you guys have lives, and now during weekday days where our lives mean more than a game you say we have lives and we dominate 24/7, funny how that works when you’re on a game 24/7. Like Shananigans said, we welcome all challengers. We remember the days of being outnumbered severely, and even now we’re outnumbered, not as much, but still outnumbered. Those who say otherwise is full of it. You guys keep saying you don’t put out more than 20 players in wv3 during primetime, but i see a zerg of 30 of you guys in fights. with gasm/red in the mix as well.

So all and all, i will give props to the efforts you guys put up during primetime as from my recollection we won about 70% of them, and the win for your night crew DR. Also your day crew.

If you really want to see who has a better primetime, lets see this go down, during friday’s reset when we aren’t forced to lay siege to fortified keeps. 8pm-12am PST

Will you help me move?

(edited by Bones.5762)

in WvW

Bones.5762

Also if i might add, NoQQ is the BEST small man sabotage team i’ve seen here in this tier. They are even better than the sabotage team from Baltimore style from DR who i also praise as a good sabotage team.

Let it be known that the flame ram signature tombstone goes to NoQQ. If i wasn’t actually using my prints or donating to guild for personally use i would be throwing down flame rams as gravemarkers for PRO players as well.

Will you help me move?

in WvW

Posted by: Xerre.9678

Xerre.9678

Some folks are too wound up on the end of the week score… they miss the pure, simple, unadulterated joy of killing people in open field. PvW has it’s purposes, that’s to show people where we are, and get them to come play

Xerre
80 Dive Bomb Guardian for NoQQ Alliance
Over Extending since 2001

in WvW

Posted by: SpaceLord.4590

SpaceLord.4590

Everyone plays when they can. Everyone has times when they are the zerg capturing the world, and other times when they are doing solo suicide runs to try and kill a cata pelting your keep. Its the ebb and flow of WvW.

Characters make the game different. Dred and his story telling. Miteous and his chest beating best player in the game routine.

A brilliant prank of dropping rams on people.

Others remarks that show their server pride in some form or another.

None of these are my personal style, but I get enjoyment out of all of them.
Think about it folks, this makes the game more interesting. We are enemys, we fight tooth and nail. I at time curse you at my monitor, and other times laugh at how silly we all are.

Don’t take things too seriously folks and enjoy yourself no matter what.

Haaaa Key Puck (80) Norn Mesmer (80) Asura Engineer-Protocol [PRO]
Devona’s Rest

(edited by SpaceLord.4590)

in WvW

Posted by: Zizanzi.4678

Zizanzi.4678

@ SpaceLord quoted, Everyone plays when they can. Everyone has times when they are the zerg capturing the world, and other times when they are doing solo suicide runs to try and kill a cata pelting your keep. Its the eb and flow of WvW.
Characters make the game different. Dred and his story telling. Miteous and his chest beating best player in the game routine.
A brilliant prank of dropping rams on people.
Others remarks that show their server pride in some form or another.
None of these are my personal style, but I get enjoyment out of all of them.
Thinks about it folks, this makes the game more interesting. We are enemys, we fight tooth and nail. I at time curse you at my monitor, and other times laugh at how silly we all are.
Don’t take things too seriously folks and enjoy yourself no matter what."

^^
Exactly!!! Without you all we wouldn’t have our fun & without us you wouldn’t have your fun You have my vote as President SpaceLord! (Of course I’m still going to siege you if you die though ;-P )

Stylii Elementalist
Shoulda Rolled Kaineng (NoQQ) Leader
Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: SpaceLord.4590

SpaceLord.4590

I am saving a Treb for you Zizanzi LOL

That is when the day comes that I actually could ever kill you (You’d have to be AFK and at half health) but that is another story

Haaaa Key Puck (80) Norn Mesmer (80) Asura Engineer-Protocol [PRO]
Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Attic.1562

Attic.1562

@SpaceLord

A totally reasonable and understandable post. However, it’s also reasonable and understandable for people to get annoyed with a guy who consistently spews hysteric hyperbole all around the thread.

Grossly over exaggerating the number of opponents you faced while severely understating your own numbers, saying that certain fights “don’t count” because they don’t satisfy some bizarre and no doubt constantly shifting criteria, and whining accusations of abusing bugs that have a very low chance of even WORKING with the small numbers of players we deal with here in T8; these things are the hallmark of poor sportsmanship and they ALL appear in just one of Dread’s post on page 7.

in WvW

Posted by: Jhor.4350

Jhor.4350

Dred has a lot of outrageous stuff to say. Really good for a laugh.

I temporarily benched my main and rolled a new, lvl 1 necro on reset and took it directly to WvW. I have no real idea how to play it, and frapsed a few fights this week in an effort to improve. These are not full-blown vids with music, etc, but I threw some online anyway so people can see how we run:

Skirmish at Ruins
Outnumbered and extending
Keep defense
Camp defense
Waterfront skirmish

Aside from me not being effective on Necro yet, this is pretty representative. If we can hit you from over a hill or around a corner, we will. If we have to cross ground, we’ll try to cover part of it in group stealth. We typically run 10-12 people, and are usually outnumbered. We aren’t going to do a Charge of the Light Brigade at the zerg. Nobody is abusing anything, and it helps a LOT that many people out there do not seem to pan.

We usually have like 2 thieves and 1-2 mesmers. We are heavy on Elms. Several people have a couple characters they switch between depending on mood and zerginess.

The funniest moment of the week was a PRO thief popping out of stealth, throwing a flame ram on our group, then disappearing again. It was hilarious, props to that guy.

Edit: Added one.

Jhor-something
Kaineng (NoQQ)

(edited by Jhor.4350)

in WvW

Posted by: Darwinism.8619

Darwinism.8619

Greetings to all… first id like to thank everyone on DR that runs Supplies and lays Seige and remains behind to defend…
“The art of war teaches us to rely not on the likelihood of the enemy’s not coming, but on our own readiness to receive him; not on the chance of his not attacking, but rather on the fact that we have made our position unassailable.”
~Sun Tzu

Second …id like to say while ive enjoyed the Battles w/ Kains and Fergs…. and have grown to respect many of their players… ill be glad to see new opponents…
“You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war.”
~Napoleon Bonaparte

Third… to the [NoQQ] that have become my favorite group to be FlameRam’d by… your guerrilla style deserves prop’s… next time you kill me… i think i deserve a Treb marker.. justsay’n
“The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on.”
Ulysses S. Grant

Darwin Ism…
a [PRO] thief ^,~

Darwin Ism(HumanThief) Thin The Herd(HumanMezmer) Abuzz Kill(AsuranD/D Ele)
[PRO] World Defender

in WvW

Posted by: Zizanzi.4678

Zizanzi.4678

@ Darwinism quote, “Third… to the [NoQQ] that have become my favorite group to be FlameRam’d by… your guerrilla style deserves prop’s… next time you kill me… i think i deserve a Treb marker.. justsay’n”

Hehe, If I know who you are on the field, and if I’m able to get you down, I will personally give you a siege Golem. ;-P Love you all.

“Once you get them running, you stay right on top of them, and that way a small force can defeat a large one every time… Only thus can a weaker country cope with a stronger; it must make up in activity what it lacks in Strength.”
Stonewall Jackson

Stylii Elementalist
Kaineng

(edited by Zizanzi.4678)

in WvW

Posted by: revcornelius.6519

revcornelius.6519

@ Zizanzi.4678

Funny, PRO had been owning NoQQ all day anytime you went after anything worth taking. As NoQQs zerg was made up mostly of thieves and mesmers, all you guys could manage was to ambush players by spam using the known invis rendering bug. Myself i found it funny anyone would resort to such lame tactics. But hey, if you cant take control of the map guess just do what u can. Oh, kwayzeee and will from PRO were the 2 that led bout 8 others in owning you anytime you went after anything worth taking. Sorry the rendering bug dont work for sieges.

Fun fights though, myself i laughed when you all showed up,mass invis or portal bug. And if you didnt get us all youd run for cooldowns to reset. Fun fights overall and enjoy the bug, when its fixed im sure you’ll roll other classes lol.

Welcome to DR those that just transfered in. Ignore the “you should come to kain or ferg” posts. DR was perfect choice, hope you have some night shifters!

Kain- u have plenty of Wv3 gamers, just stop zerging

Ferg – granted a little help wouldnt hurt you. But get more folks u have out of PvE and into Wv3. Those that already are are beasts! Only reason you are last place is your chosen strat. Saw you guys yesterday roll into kain with a vengeance and were owning. Red dots replacing blue everywhere.

Man, your stories get better and better. A good friend of mine is involved with helping first time fiction writers with talent get a start. Let me know if you are interested.

Artillery / Penumbral Effect – NOQQ – Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: ktith.6197

ktith.6197

DR will not be going up a bracket for some time. DR still does not meet the +1000 points of average tally to make it up a bracket and probably won’t for at least 3 more weeks. So, the battle’s will be the same for that long at least unless for some astonishing reason DR pulls off at 500,000 point win for two weeks straight.

I wasn’t aware that DR had picked up a couple more guilds as I’ve not seen them yet out there, but I’m sure I will. 20-40 more active WvW players isn’t going to give DR an advantage as there is still a lot of work to do on getting rid of the zerg and creating a balanced working team. Even with orbs gone, many people admittedly follow the blue icon over following a “plan”. It’s a guild size like 50-90 more active WvWers that’ll make it a landslide difference in our “small” bracket for any server.

Maybe I should leave DR and head to FC, though I doubt that’d be enough to change the balance….

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Chaede.7348

Chaede.7348

Here’s what I don’t get. There are all these DR people patting themselves on the back so hard their in danger of dislocating their shoulders and yet in every engagement I come across them in during oceanic evening hours they run unless they have an overwhelming advantage, normally at least 2 to 1. Last night was hilarious in DR and FC borderlands. PRO are some of the least sportmanly when it comes to remotely even battles, they just run and run and run. Doesn’t help them much though, we just chase em down or back to their spawn.

Wouldn’t mind except for all the self congratulatory hoohaa is out of whack with what actually happens when they don’t have 3 to 1 odds in their favour. Man up DR and PRO, fight when the odds are even too.

in WvW

Bones.5762

But wait i thought PRO only had 20ish player active at a time and is making a HUGE impact on your server, so why are you saying another 20 is nothing? For all you know they could be better than PRO.

It’s funny when people keep changing the words in their mouths to something else later on.

Also like spacelord said, we all have different times we can play, it’s not like all of kaineg is online 24/7 so there’s really no chest thumping needed. We love our primetime fights and for all we care we could lose and still be happy with our results, because of what we did. We did our job during primetime so we’re satisfied.

But my previous post is because Dred is ALWAYS saying primetime wins. There’s only one real way to dispute this. So i offer a challenge on reset, take it or don’t doesn’t matter, but just let it be known we shouldn’t complain about the outcome, if you guys actually best us in this friday’s primetime, i give you guys props, if we win, i hope there’s not a load of “but we have a life or you guys hack/exploit/render bug/cheated/etc”.

I know all of you pro players aren’t as obnoxious as Dred but could you tell him to tone it down, he’s such a attention hog as 20%+ of this OP is his nonsense.

Will you help me move?

(edited by Bones.5762)

in WvW

Posted by: Nabarue.3290

Nabarue.3290

But wait i thought PRO only had 20ish player active at a time and is making a HUGE impact on your server, so why are you saying another 20 is nothing? For all you know they could be better than PRO.

I’m not a PRO member, but for all we know, they COULD be better. Either way, we welcome them with open arms. Devona’s and Kaineng have shared very similar circumstances in WvW. We both started at the bottom. VERY bottom, and worked our way up. I find the prospect of new soldiers exciting! And for the sake of seeing that our server does not stagnate, I would LOVE to see a guild that is better than PRO transfer in, it would mean we’d all have an even HIGHER standard to work toward! And THAT is what WvW is all about: improvement.

I look forward to many great battles to come, with new comrades to fight beside!

Sir Sprocket the Engi/ Kyoryu Silver the Ele
And my Alter-Ego- Kyoryu Gold, Mesmer, Thundering Hero, wielder of the Legendary Meteorlogicus!

in WvW

Posted by: Jaaded.1870

Jaaded.1870

Dred has a lot of outrageous stuff to say. Really good for a laugh.

I temporarily benched my main and rolled a new, lvl 1 necro on reset and took it directly to WvW. I have no real idea how to play it, and frapsed a few fights this week in an effort to improve. These are not full-blown vids with music, etc, but I threw some online anyway so people can see how we run:

Skirmish at Ruins
Outnumbered and extending
Keep defense
Camp defense
Waterfront skirmish

Aside from me not being effective on Necro yet, this is pretty representative. If we can hit you from over a hill or around a corner, we will. If we have to cross ground, we’ll try to cover part of it in group stealth. We typically run 10-12 people, and are usually outnumbered. We aren’t going to do a Charge of the Light Brigade at the zerg. Nobody is abusing anything, and it helps a LOT that many people out there do not seem to pan.

We usually have like 2 thieves and 1-2 mesmers. We are heavy on Elms. Several people have a couple characters they switch between depending on mood and zerginess.

The funniest moment of the week was a PRO thief popping out of stealth, throwing a flame ram on our group, then disappearing again. It was hilarious, props to that guy.

Edit: Added one.

Enjoyed these :o)

Lilj/Liljaad
SoCo
Yak’s Bend

in WvW

Posted by: Gikeuri.8029

Gikeuri.8029

Saying that happens with PRO everytime you see them and for every member is very subjective. You shouldn’t speak of what you do not know or what’s not entirely true. I can’t flat out deny that’s a lie because maybe sometimes that’s happened? But I can say that in many situations I can say the exact same thing you are, I’ve been in 2 to 1 odded fights and the group I was with, especially my guild crushed them. I happen to WvW everyday for hours and whenever I’m there with my guild I’ve never seen us run or abandon to spawn points. We hold if we can and if not we die and come back. Some of you people need to go take a chill pill or come up with like actual videos of proof. I wanna see you 1v1 some of the people in PRO Chaede.

-Gikeuri- The undefeated Mesmer. (Against other Mesmers 1v1)
WvWer in Protocol [PRO]

in WvW

Posted by: Sirenic.4275

Sirenic.4275

You probably havnt seen us because you switch maps whenever you face any opposition.

@Bones – we beat you the last 2 times on reset, no need to do it again. Devonas wins, all the time. We will win again this week, third time in a row.. Lets make it a month of wins for DR.
You’re funny.

We are here in KAINS… Prime time right now…

Don’t see a single WAR soul, saw a few.. killed them with ease.

Knock knock.

Attachments:

-Phizyn [80 Sylvari Guardian]
Leader of Protocol [PRO]

(edited by Sirenic.4275)

in WvW

Chaede.7348

Saying that happens with PRO everytime you see them and for every member is very subjective. You shouldn’t speak of what you do not know or what’s not entirely true. I can’t flat out deny that’s a lie because maybe sometimes that’s happened? But I can say that in many situations I can say the exact same thing you are, I’ve been in 2 to 1 odded fights and the group I was with, especially my guild crushed them. I happen to WvW everyday for hours and whenever I’m there with my guild I’ve never seen us run or abandon to spawn points. We hold if we can and if not we die and come back. Some of you people need to go take a chill pill or come up with like actual videos of proof. I wanna see you 1v1 some of the people in PRO Chaede.

I wish I could take on a person in PRO 1v1 too but since they never engage unless its 2 or more to 1 that isn’t likely to happen. All I am saying is man up and fight when you don’t have a massive advantage sometimes.

in WvW

Gikeuri.8029

Once again, "they" refers to our whole guild, and I can’t speak for everyone but I can for a lot of people that never do that. I don’t. Heck, we took all of kain with 10 people the other day and it wasn’t just Npc’s.

WvWer in Protocol [PRO]

in WvW

Chaede.7348

Once again, “they” refers to our whole guild, and I can’t speak for everyone but I can for a lot of people that never do that. I don’t. Heck, we took all of kain with 10 people the other day and it wasn’t just Npc’s.

I am sure the fights you had in Kain were epic 10 v 2’s!

They refers to the ones that were specified as running and online during oceanic night hours. They were representing PRO and thus reflect on your guild. Not my problem you guys have quality control. All I am saying is either stop posting self congratualtory claptrap on the forums when most of your fights seem to either be PvDoor, or DR 3v1 odds. Post some real fights if you are going to big note yourselves after every every keep battle. That and could you ask your oceanic night crew to hang around when the odds are at least even? Surely that isn’t too much to ask.

in WvW

ktith.6197

Fairwell Devona….I’ll see you guys when you make it to the next bracket and I get to fight against yous. It’s been some fun fun times and hopefully you won’t make me wait too long…

/salute /wave

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Cimmric.7623

Cimmric.7623

Fairwell Devona….I’ll see you guys when you make it to the next bracket and I get to fight against yous. It’s been some fun fun times and hopefully you won’t make me wait too long…

/salute /wave

This post sounds like you may have decided to come to the lightside>Kaineng!
We on Kaineng don’t believe in bringing in massive guilds to the server. We have seen time and time again how they ultimately change the personality of the server and negatively effect the close bond most of us have with each other.

I hope you have decided to join us and if you or anyone else looking for a mature organized group of friends please consider the guild in my signature.

Kaineng for the win…
Proud member of CNB

in WvW

Gikeuri.8029

^ Lol he’s not going to Kaineng. That whole thing made me laugh. He even said I’ll see you (Devona) When you make it to the next bracket.

WvWer in Protocol [PRO]

in WvW

Posted by: Shananigans.8412

Shananigans.8412

You probably havnt seen us because you switch maps whenever you face any opposition.

@Bones – we beat you the last 2 times on reset, no need to do it again. Devonas wins, all the time. We will win again this week, third time in a row.. Lets make it a month of wins for DR.
You’re funny.

Knock knock.

Kaineg held the lead this weekend during primetime the majority of the time sooo…

Also you realize unlike PRO we don’t have 450 people in our guild, we are limited in numbers and generally pick a server (one of 4 incase you don’t know—-you seem to miss alot of game mechanics w/ your zerg blocking the view) to fight on, so during primetime, it is not uncommon for us to only be one 1 map, i wasn’t on tonight so im not sure where, but congratz on taking a keep without seeing a warsworn member! Props to you and your tremendous accomplishment!!!!!!!!!

./Claps for Phyzin

Shananigans- Team Absolute Legends
[Ark]-Ele

in WvW

ktith.6197

Yea, would never go to Kain. If I had stayed same bracket it’d been going down to the bottom where they need people the most. However, that said I’ve moved up a bracket and I’ll see you guys when you get up to it in a couple week.

/Peace Out
Xan

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Ender.3508

Ender.3508

It dosn’t matter if you stay or go, Kaineg will control primetime every night with 3 guilds that have less members combind than PRO claimed they had when they came here. I invite the challenge, if it takes another giuld the size one of our 3 to add to PRO, GASM, DR, RED, SOCO and more for you guys to stop us, so be it.

Lol, SoCo fields 15 people from their guild on a GOOD night. The difference is they have a strong network of other guilds assisting and coordinating, a very strong tactical leader, and each of their allied guilds have competent non-egotistical leadership. Stop trying to act like DR is simply winning because of HUUUUGE POP and massive zergs with no coordination and leadership. It’s simply not true.

Kretna 80 Elementalist
ex – The Midnight Syndicate [Dark]
Maguuma

in WvW

Shananigans.8412

I’m not saying you arn’t organized.. simply put SoCo puts out close to as much as 1 of our 3 wvwvw guilds, you have more.. and many are talented.. but you can’t deny the fact that you have a larger wvwvw population.

[Ark]-Ele

in WvW

Posted by: KwayZee.5742

KwayZee.5742

It really depends on what time you play as to the competition you see. I know that our night crew fields about 10 in PRO and we have a blast defending against superior numbers. Simply because half the time we cannot believe we were actually succeeding.

P.s. I die a lot =(

KwayZeee -=[ 80 Asuran Thief ]=-
[PRO] Commander
DragonBrand

(edited by KwayZee.5742)

in WvW

Bones.5762

We don’t mean to say you guys aren’t organized, but simply saying we put out about 40players total in our whole alliance per night usually, 20 from war, 20 from ispy. When PRO already puts out 40, and all the other players add to this. Also we have no ego-driven commanders in our alliance. We all know who’s good in our alliance and who we want to lead us, when he logs off we go to the next guy in line and so forth. We don’t consist of just zerging as we always have a couple skirmish group doing other things.

@sirenic
Funny how you say you guys were in lead during primetime weeked. I recall a post about you complaining saying we’re weekend warriors and it’s the reason we took lead. I disagree, we’re primetime warriors.

You like to say alot of nonsense, i give props to DR night crew for really stepping up, They were the reason you guys closed a 17k point lead we had on you guys OVERNIGHT. And every night it has been like this, but we have showed up during prime time and won most of our battles. But ignorant people will be ignorant, though your ego may not be as big as Dred, it’s definitely the same quality. i don’t really know how a guy like dred can say Server pride, He jumped ship to DR, complains about the lack of 24/7 pressence, leaves to Kaineg, harasses the whole server, comes back and says i have SO MUCH pride in my server. If Dred is the type of people you have in PRO, then I’m sorry to say the quality is quite ill in your guild, but i’m sure that’s not the case. You can have the win Sirenic, but we as Kaineg don’t really care, we won our primetime fights.

As of right now DR has the better 24/7 coverage, those who disagree must really be ignorant. Our prime time fights are decently equal, but I will have to say we lead most of them. I have not been on tonight since I’m busy with schoolwork, but it’s something that leads over a game. We don’t look at the score, we look at the battles, and the battles were won.

Will you help me move?

in WvW

Bones.5762

Also at people who say we outnumber you guys, maybe it’s your render error you keep saying, maybe your pc is loading your players slower than ours, because we all know they load up the most important things first. jk

Will you help me move?

in WvW

Gikeuri.8029

^I’ll take that, you win the battles but we will always win the war. Which is what matters in the end. Maybe Dr will see you guys in the higher tiers. If you ever move up that is.

WvWer in Protocol [PRO]

in WvW

Bones.5762

I haven’t played at all tonight so i can’t take any of this credit but look at a TRUE prime time lead, also look at the time here. This is from us having to capture all these keeps that are probably fully fortified already with decently high supplies. GJ to those that were there.

Attachments:

Will you help me move?

in WvW

Posted by: Sajec.5302

Sajec.5302

As for your accusations of rendering, portal bug, and anything else you can dream up to make yourself look better we all know how those accusations played out before on the boards. Personally I think a real leader would cover his 6 a lot better than anything I saw last night.

You didn’t own anything on NoQQ, you owned the SIEGE ram sitting on top of your people. Simple as that. That is why so many siege were placed on your guys last night. NoQQ only went for one keep last night & we took it so again your farce of you and 8 others owning NoQQ anytime we went after anything worth taking is a total fabrication as shown in your #2 photo showing us on the bridge about to take it, which we did.

Stylii Elementalist
Kaineng

sigh..mate its ok. Do what you gotta do if thats the only way you can do it. We both know you were using the thief and mez portal rendering bug long before I was there. And we both know you got owned all day at anything you tried to take that you couldnt use the bug on. It wasnt until WAR showed up that Kaineng had enough legit Wv3rs with skills to take something. WAR has some awesome folks that know their stuff, stick with them longer and maybe your NoQQ folks will get some of it to rub off. If you can only gank via bug, what you gonna do when its fixed? lol Take a closer look at that pic you referred too. All day it was a NoQQ gank squad on the map doing nothing but attacking players in open areas. WAR showed up to actually capture the map, then you jumped on board with them. =)

Anyways…gratz WAR on leading that zerg with the coattail NoQQ folks riding. Always fun to run up against WAR folks, can always expect a nice good hard fight.

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Xerre.9678

Xerre.9678

@ Gikeuri

Does that invitation to 1v1 apply to all? I’m interested, pm me with more if you’re serious.

To all the rest,

Thanks for another great afternoon of good open field fights guys! Some folks are startin to get the roaming thing down, and give us some great south end fights. Keep up the good fight DR/FC, I’ll see you in the open field.

Xerre
80 Dive Bomb Guardian for NoQQ Alliance
Over Extending since 2001

in WvW

Shananigans.8412

As for your accusations of rendering, portal bug, and anything else you can dream up to make yourself look better we all know how those accusations played out before on the boards. Personally I think a real leader would cover his 6 a lot better than anything I saw last night.

You didn’t own anything on NoQQ, you owned the SIEGE ram sitting on top of your people. Simple as that. That is why so many siege were placed on your guys last night. NoQQ only went for one keep last night & we took it so again your farce of you and 8 others owning NoQQ anytime we went after anything worth taking is a total fabrication as shown in your #2 photo showing us on the bridge about to take it, which we did.

Stylii Elementalist
Kaineng

sigh..mate its ok. Do what you gotta do if thats the only way you can do it. We both know you were using the thief and mez portal rendering bug long before I was there. And we both know you got owned all day at anything you tried to take that you couldnt use the bug on. It wasnt until WAR showed up that Kaineng had enough legit Wv3rs with skills to take something. WAR has some awesome folks that know their stuff, stick with them longer and maybe your NoQQ folks will get some of it to rub off. If you can only gank via bug, what you gonna do when its fixed? lol Take a closer look at that pic you referred too. All day it was a NoQQ gank squad on the map doing nothing but attacking players in open areas. WAR showed up to actually capture the map, then you jumped on board with them. =)

Anyways…gratz WAR on leading that zerg with the coattail NoQQ folks riding. Always fun to run up against WAR folks, can always expect a nice good hard fight.

LoL.. WAR + NoQQ coordinate, its not just random running around… i’m currently in their mumble and Stylii is in our TS. NoQQ as far as i know like open field fights, they’d rather wipe a group of devonas than siege a keep for 2 hours, and it works very well for them. They are very talented, and i routenly see them roll larger groups w/ no deaths.

LoL.. WAR + NoQQ coordinate, its not just random running around… i’m currently in their mumble and Stylii is in our TS. NoQQ as far as i know like open field fights, they’d rather wipe a group of devonas than siege a keep for 2 hours, and it works very well for them. They are very talented, and i routenly see them roll larger groups w/ no deaths.No-one rides on our coattails, we work together.. One Big Kaineg Family…

LoL.. WAR + NoQQ coordinate, its not just random running around… i’m currently in their mumble and Stylii is in our TS. NoQQ as far as i know like open field fights, they’d rather wipe a group of devonas than siege a keep for 2 hours, and it works very well for them. They are very talented, and i routenly see them roll larger groups w/ no deaths.No-one rides on our coattails, we work together.. One Big Kaineg Family…-ps NoQQ (should have rolled Kaineg) hahahah

[Ark]-Ele

(edited by Moderator)

in WvW

Shananigans.8412

Idk why its showing that message 3 times.. wont let me edit it out <.< ahh well.

[Ark]-Ele

in WvW

Posted by: Virt.4203

Virt.4203

Props to TRx Elementalist female who i have yet to kill. Always down to 25% and then you ride the lighting and heal.

Haha – That’s Varcona Von Tickles He’s a joy to play with.

- Ozzy – TRx

Ozzy / Corona
80 Mesmer, 80 Warrior, 80 Guardian
[TRx] – Ferg Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Amen.4293

Amen.4293

I guess you’d rather have us PvE camps and towers all day so you can talk about how we try to avoid fights instead. Reminder: this is the lowest bracket. I’m sure I’m not the only one here who derives more satisfaction from killing people than worrying about score totals.

Amen
Legendary Quaggan

in WvW

Posted by: NealCaffrey.6450

NealCaffrey.6450

You’re funny.

Knock knock.

Sorry to disappoint :\ I had a later than normal dinner and didn’t make it out till 8 EST. Maps started to turn blue, had good fights, and even some fun! I logged now so you can have fun picking on unorganized guys and pound your chests Kaineng could use a few good commanders that are useful, for the other members of the server that are not in WvW guilds so that our success won’t be heavily dependent on 4 commanders that pretty much only play together during US prime time.

Wv3 is a 24/7 game and you guys brought it with your coverage vs our maybe 8 hours of coverage. I know some of us were expecting some help on the off hours, but didn’t seem to receive any this week. We’ll probably end up playing each other for another 3 weeks or more until HoD drops down and bumps whoever is top dog of the lower tier up, so we should get used to the names we’re seeing and try and have some fun.

Commander Rañger Dañger
Leader of Cryptic Gaze[iSpy]
Evermoor Alliance (iSpy, JAWA, WAR) – Dragonbrand

in WvW

Sajec.5302

Just read posts from last night til now…wow. sooooooooo much butt hurt in here. lol. all because of a server couldnt pull a win out?

Lets clear up some huge misconceptions:

1: PROs population — yea we have over 400 folks in the guild. at peak guild online times you can see upwards of bout 70 members online. of that 70 easy half are still on GoM or other servers. Of the remaining half bout 15-25 are in WvW at any given time during PROs peak population times. Outside of that you have right around 10 PRO members in WvW on AVERAGE in WvW. So whoever keeps spouting off about this “massive wvw guild zerg” needs to get some facts before they start mouthing off rumors. SoS fields a ton more players on a map than PRO could hope to field…so does KAIN and WAR. So why are you not winning the week? Because DR as a whole is united and shuts you down, yea its not PRO..its DR thats doing it. PRO just a small fraction of the guilds/players out there on the WvW maps kicking butt and taking names.

2: PRO isnt what pushed DR to the lead. At a critical time PRO filled a niche that was empty and that was a pivotal moment for the server as a whole. That spread into a lot more teamwork, a lot more communication. Its very common now for whispers to go out to known commanders or known good players asking for “help over here”…and guess what DR as a whole answers that call! RED/GASM/WvW/FWAR/PvK/PRO/and a TON of smaller guilds are out there day in and day out all day 24/7 doing the best we can. It’s not PRO..its DR..get it right or stay quiet please.

3: Yes PRO left GoM to move to a server hoping for better WvW. Yea we could have moved up like 99% of folks do when they transfer, but we didnt want to. We moved down not just a tier or two..but all the way to the very bottom. MYSELF, i wanted us to move to Kaineng because i knew they had good coverage but was just a bit weak on the offshift, which PRO had enough offshift gamers to make a decent impact there. Even after our win the first week, i’d told Phyzin i was prob moving to Kaineng because i wanted a more balanced WvW team that covered round the clock. I’d already done some research, Kain had the #s, just lacked guidance, teamwork, or something….figured i could try to get some unity going there. 2nd week win i’d made up my mind to move and move i did even with lot of PRO asking me to stay. I moved with all intentions of doing everything i could to help Kaineng. upon arrival i got all the hate from kaineng over losing and them blaming PRO for all of it. Even got blamed for spying and “giving PRO the orb”..even though i portaled the entire kain zerg back into garrison..and they still got owned. My fault for that too i guess. well, only so much hate one man can take..so i moved back to DR, called it “home” and dumped every bit of devotion and aid i could to help push DR to the #1 position. I wont claim I alone got us the wins. I did my part no more than any other Wv3r on DR did. WE as a TEAM did it. And kitten proud of all of DR for what they’re doing.

4: My “exaggerated numbers” in regards to Kains zergs. Thats why i started posting pics of them. Got tired of the “we got nobody on nights is the only reason DR wins” but i consistently see 40+ folks zerging from Kain on a regular basis. I know for a fact the team i lead when im online, or even the team im on when someone else is leading, is not ‘steamrolling’ NPCs. we’re always going up against some serious numbers from both Kaineng and FC. FC sometimes not as many as us, but they sure as heck put up a fight and make you earn anything you take.

5: Kain brags about their “primetime” crew, which is online and in max force on Fri reset through sunday afternoon. After than their “primetime” max population goes bottoms up and its the standard population fielding as DR and almost on FC. Prime time…is all about when YOU play, not me, or anyone else. But just to prove a point. Kain’s biggest zerg got online after reset, managed to push a 17k point lead through sunday due to nothing but overwhelming numbers zerging. Sunday night, DR gets online with the SAME number of folks they get on with every night, PRO has about 5-8. PRO members teamed up, as we do every night, with other guilds on DR. The team went up against a pretty even KAIN/WAR/iSpy/randoms zerg. We fought you, and pushed you, and pushed more, like we, DR not just PRO, do every night. Even when SoS got online, the single largest fielding of Wv3s on Kaineng, we crushed their push too. We managed to get 12k point gain in ONE night, while the BEST YOU HAVE could only manage 17k in THREE DAYS! Oh..and “your primetimers” managed 0 point gain as of Monday thru reset. (Bones: on behalf of DR’s night crew, thanks for the props. it wasnt easy, we werent NPC fighting. there were a lot of very hard fights out there that night against some darn good players on both Kain/FC. )

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Sajec.5302

Continued…

6: “Challenge PRO to bring it on Friday reset”….you just make me laugh. Lets fight a one sided fight we both know that Kaineng has the overwhelming numbers at reset…lol. How bout we fight on Wed at 3am? or Tue 5am? or a night you always whine that DR is “massive zerging”. You want to challenge PRO…well to do that you have to challenge DR as we are part of the DR server. I counter your offer with this one: If you are so good, so awesome, the best there ever was……then win next week. As one of your guild leaders once said to me…“If im wrong, ill give credit where its due, simply put.” We, DR, accepted his challenge, brought it and brought it hard…. and proved the prior week wasnt a “fluke”. Can you do the same? If not, please dont bother tossing out a challenge that you already know ahead of time thats already in your favor.

7: Pics of potential points — please, those numbers fluctuate so much around the clock its pitiful and prove nothing regardless of what time it was taken. Take a look at the points tally…thats the numbers that count, not fluctuating numbers.

8: DR regardless of what time it is is almost consistently fighting vs Kain and FC while Kain and FC seem focused on fighting only us for the most part. DR doesnt have some overwhelming amount of Wv3rs online. Ive seen zergs on all 3 servers at various hours around the clock that are impressive. I’ve watched FC, whom I’ll admit is undermanned, lay down some straight whip kitten on DR and recently saw them taking huge chunks of the map from Kain during Kain’s prime time. Server populations may not be equal, but in Wv3 that is besides the point. Wv3 populations are what matter and those seem to be about equal for DR vs Kaineng….and I’d say from what Ive managed to see FC isnt too far off the mark either short of some gaps in coverage.

Hope I’ve clarified some stuff for folks, but I’m sure there will be the nay sayers out there. Either way, meh, dont really care anymore. When i first got in the forums I may have made some folks mad, sorry. may have hurt some folks, sorry. may have left some folks butt hurt, sorry. I did take some advice from, believe it or not a Kaineng, which was VERY good. So i started posting a bit different. yea i still “chest puffed”, as someone put it, you do too so dont hate! But i also started posting kudos, props, and respect to servers, guilds, and players. I did this because it seemed like folks where thinking it was all about “dred” and not about the rest of the DR folks in Wv3. Heck, im one player, i did my part sure. But in the big scheme of things my part was so tiny as to be immeasurable. DR is where it’s at today because of teamwork, coordination, supporting each other on all the maps when we could, but mainly because of a group of dedicated and awesome Wv3rs!

The end. Deal with it, get over it, but either way…bring it on the battlefield!

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Balidore.2790

Balidore.2790

I understand you guys have 3 times our numbers, so you have a good chance of winning anyway, but we’re still wanting to fight you guys even, 3:1. The fact that you NoQQ guys are still pulling little kitten tactics with that kinda ratio.. Have to say, I’ve honestly lost any form of respect I had for you guys. Man up.

Balidor [Envy]
Mesmer/Thief
NSP

in WvW

Bones.5762

I would find maybe even a portion of your state partly true Dred, but you guys fail to even mention any guilds besides the few listed. You yourself just now admit to having 70players online, with around 40ish players in wv3. Our alliance on a good night pushes out 40 player. so when you add your other 7-8guilds with your 40players already in wv3, that seems like your understating your numbers drastically. also how could you possible take a picture with all your numbers including our numbers, it’s much easier to look at an enemy group and take a pic of theirs, instead of all sides.

You want to know the difference between me and you Dred. You want to win it all. taking all credit regardless of you even listing other guilds out there, your post is so stuck up that it’s basically you boasting to no end. Our alliance is out here to enjoy the game. and we win most of our primetimes. Our numbers equal up to around 40 or so per night (this does not include randoms we pick up while running around), which is nothing compared to what you say where you put out 40 per guild. Kind of funny how you want to be a top tier server, but we’re placed in a bottom tier server listing.

How do i make you laugh? you say you’re a prime time server, so i’m just simply challenging your server to see who has a better primetime. it’s fine to decline, but no need to go write an essay why you would lose. We won’t look at you and say cowards because if you decline i’ll assume its cause you guys feel you won’t win or is simply busy on friday.

And yes Dred we all know it’s definitely not PRO who is shuting us down, its the whole of the server, which most of our players are casual players who gets of work/school and comes to play, we apparently cant defend our keeps and BL from work/school. But for those who are there wv3 for us during our off shifts, i give thanks. I give props to your off shift for your win, because truly without them, you would have lost.

Also could you shorten your post. it’s such an eye sore, i’m quite sure it is for everyone because when you need 2 full pages to fill statement, it’s probably repetitive and over exaggerated.

Will you help me move?

(edited by Bones.5762)

in WvW

Bones.5762

Also congrats to DR, you have developed the qualities of a top tier server, who likes to talk trash, only cares about winning, likes to throw out numerous accusations of hack/botting/exploit (granted botters are real tho in ALL server).

Will you help me move?

in WvW

Posted by: revcornelius.6519

revcornelius.6519

I understand you guys have 3 times our numbers, so you have a good chance of winning anyway, but we’re still wanting to fight you guys even, 3:1. The fact that you NoQQ guys are still pulling little kitten tactics with that kinda ratio.. Have to say, I’ve honestly lost any form of respect I had for you guys. Man up.

Sorry we flanked you to cut you off from running to guards. Sorry you died in a PVP zone. I didn’t know we had your respect to begin with.

It’s a simple as this, you guys run a 1 – 5 man mesmer and thief heavy gank group looking for small fights. You enjoy that and that’s great. We enjoy running a coordinated zerg busting group.

If you want to fight us, get more people and stand your ground. If you win, great. You are good at a video game.

Artillery / Penumbral Effect – NOQQ – Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Jhor.4350

Jhor.4350

Actually not sure what we did to even piss you off. You guys are almost impossible to kill, and have great timing backdooring us while we’re backdooring Dev.

Anyway…good luck I guess.

Jhor-something
Kaineng (NoQQ)

in WvW

Posted by: Shadowkx.2738

Shadowkx.2738

I would ignore Drednyte he is just a very verbose troll. Implying that Kaineng does not earn its point except from massive zergs that he single handily destroys is nothing more then flame bait. Every server here earns it points. All of them have their zergs and small groups. I have seen all three servers have the out manned buff usually in the order of Freg, Kaineng, DR. This varies by day and time of day. At the moment it look like DR is going to pull ahead and move out of this tier but that can change in a day depending on the server transfers, it’s first week in this tier Freg crushed DR and Kain. Now not so much.

To those whom I have good fights with, salute! To the zergs, come to my cannons… to the rest, see you around.

Mesvot – War
Mestov- Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Creslin.1758

Creslin.1758

Actually not sure what we did to even piss you off. You guys are almost impossible to kill, and have great timing backdooring us while we’re backdooring Dev.

Anyway…good luck I guess.

I was in Balidore’s group, the female human Elementalist. We know you guys are good players, there’s no doubt. And since we like challenging fights, we’re definitely up for fighting you guys anytime.

But the reason we got annoyed is that despite the fact that you all outnumber us by at least 3 to 1, you guys still behaved like you were fighting a larger force. You would hit and run tactics and try to pull like one guy off of our 5, or try to flank our little group on the middle island. Also, you would basically never engage us if we had any kind of tactical advantage, like in a tower or something.

Now don’t get me wrong…those are excellent tactics, and I commend you guys for your coordination. But here’s the thing…are they really necessary if a 15v5 scenario??? The chances of you losing a normal engagement are so ridiculously low…why resort to all of the hit and run stuff? Just fight us.

Magaera Enflanza (F Human D/D Ele)
[Envy], [Moon]

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

You gotta keep it fresh, there arnt many moments where you can practice what you need to do for the larger fights, so always doing what you should do helps that.

I’m not in noQQ though cant speak for them.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]