11/2 BG vs. SBI vs. JQ REMATCH

in WvW

Posted by: Arani.9057

Arani.9057

OMG how many times has WM toootally ruined all of our SBIBL best laid plans of world domination lol!

Aradea [AoS] /\/\ESS/\/\ERR of Jade Quarry (GG SBI)
I’ll show you exactly what a Mesmer can do, SS cost extra.

in WvW

Posted by: Distaste.4801

Distaste.4801

Respectfully, people need to get tougher skins. If a little smear campaign makes them stop working towards a goal, they won’t do very well in life. As far as I’m aware, BG did nothing wrong and none of the accusations were ever proven. That’s all there is to it, any form of negative campaign will only make me push harder to prove the accusers that they’re wrong. Less feeling defeated/betrayed/whatever and more working towards your goal for the win

I actually can say with all certainty there was some orb hacking present. I witnessed it, screenshotted it, and reported it. I was there when the GM came into the zone and asked where the orb was and I showed him. he reset that particular orb, and within 15 hours it was back in BG’s hands and “unavailable again” for capture. There is no way to discount the fact that one or more bad eggs from BG did something not “working as intended”. This is where the animosity came from. If there were no substantial backing to all of our claims, A Net would have never removed the orbs as a fix. They don’t just take things out because some people whined… if so, SBI, JQ, Jump puzzles, and Orr would all be gone

Orbs weren’t taken out just because of the tier 1 incidents last week. There have been hundreds of orb hackings across all brackets. While I know that orbs were hacked your claims could have been completely false and the change still would have been made. Both servers also fail to recognize that there was orb funny business from their servers as well due to SBI and JQ bad apples.

Honestly I think SBI and JQ played right into the hackers hands(tin foil hat). It is well known that hacking orbs does not help the server getting the buffs, in fact it has quite the opposite effect(Use GoM as a case study). If a hacker wanted to ruin a WvW server the easiest way is to constantly hack orbs. I think someone had some real animosity for BG or even the HoD guilds and decided to quit while sacrificing his/her account. I mean it wasn’t like BG was having a hard time getting orbs through normal means so it wasn’t like the hacker did it because he/she was fed up of other servers having 3 buffs. SBI and JQ got trolled.

in WvW

Posted by: Cruore.2486

Cruore.2486

Anyone complaining about SBI members suddenly trolling.
I assure you of this, those so called SBI members are of the bandwagon variety who have joined our server over the last 2 two to three weeks.
Ignore them please, we definitely do.
They are the exact same people we were beating senseless, so they jumped over to our server so that they can now beat on the very server they abandoned.

When you have to shoot, shoot, don’t talk!!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Cifu.9270

Cifu.9270

My opinion!

BG is a great server with lots of good players. HoD and ET collapsed and a few prominant guilds went to BG, not all but a few, and destroyed the compitition in their tier. Momentum and egos formed Voltron and BG became Beastgate. How can beastgate lose? Here is how:

Instant satisfaction only takes you so far one or two guilds are not going to carry an entier server ppl get burned out. Sbi is doing well now because we have many small guilds. Yes we have WM and yes they are good we also have a couple of other guilds that do very well. Not to diminish what any of these guilds have done and are doing but we have so many other smaller guilds that contribute.

I see puppygate run around in one guild zergs, tipicaly this is very effective as communication within guilds will be effective, but its not sustainable in a 24/7 enviornment. Not only will you lose during NA off hours but you will lose during prime time because the sharks will smell the blood from a mile away and come eat your babies.

Any guild that left HoD because it was boring is full of puppies and unless they transfer to a T1 server we will never see them again.

My guild DDH was on ET and we were part of AA. Everyone knows that AA failed miserably so we searched for a server that was going to provide a stable enviorment. We figured there was only 2 real choices: SBI and JQ, this was a month ago before SBI won their first T1 match. I want to say we did not choose JQ due to a guild vote but to this date either server is a good choice. We have alot of fun fights against JQ, you guys have your puppies together and i would not be surprised if you pulled out a victory every other week in T1, thats how good i think you are.

Puppiegate you guys are good too else you would not be in T1. But you have some guilds that only transfered there for instant satisfaction. Now that they didnt recieve it i expect these guilds will either have lots of attrition or simply leave to greener pastures. You will have some rebuilding to do but based on what i have seen i expect tou guys to make it back into T1 better than ever, maybe then u will actualy be “Beastgate”.

My rant is just as done as the beer in front of me. Forgive my errors typing on A phone is not easy

Cifu
[DDH] GuildMaster SBI
www.darkhand.com

in WvW

Posted by: Yashino.5713

Yashino.5713

BG is being attacked by JQ while BG is attacking SBI —→ JQ and SBI are teaming up!
JQ is being attacked by SBI while JQ is attacking BG --→ BQ and SBI are teaming up!
SBI is being attacked by JQ while SBI is attacking BG —→ BG and JQ are teaming up!

yup
it’s 2 vs. 1.

cry me a river.

in WvW

Cifu.9270

I wonder if the nazis cried 2v1 or 10v1 the generals would have said “come on guys lets not gang up on them” lol is funny cause its funny :p

Cifu
[DDH] GuildMaster SBI
www.darkhand.com

in WvW

Posted by: IomegadriveOne.5291

IomegadriveOne.5291

Again the only people defending the 2v1 are the people participating in it lol. You guys just don’t know how to defend yourselves correctly do you? Like I said. Blackgate doesn’t care anymore. We want Tier 2 because Tier 1 does whatever they can to trash talk and bash another server if they “THINK” something is wrong. Even if it means blatantly teaming up. BG doesn’t need this. We will just dominate Tier 2. Maybe help someone get to tier 1 and then team up against SBI since JQ can’t do a kitten thing against us for the most part.

in WvW

Cifu.9270

Again the only people defending the 2v1 are the people participating in it lol. You guys just don’t know how to defend yourselves correctly do you? Like I said. Blackgate doesn’t care anymore. We want Tier 2 because Tier 1 does whatever they can to trash talk and bash another server if they “THINK” something is wrong. Even if it means blatantly teaming up. BG doesn’t need this. We will just dominate Tier 2. Maybe help someone get to tier 1 and then team up against SBI since JQ can’t do a kitten thing against us for the most part.

Naw, ppl are just making fun of the whinners. Most of BG knows that if they were 2v1ed its because the tactic makes…..wait for it… Tactical sense

Cifu
[DDH] GuildMaster SBI
www.darkhand.com

in WvW

Posted by: Syphen.1980

Syphen.1980

This argument sounds oh to familiar back when SBI and HoD were in an alliance to 2v1 JQ. Good times were had by all :-D

in WvW

Posted by: drwookie.6391

drwookie.6391

I thought these threads were for updates on the match. Can we get a post like that for those of us who can’t log in?

in WvW

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

Updated scores for the genius whiny above.

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

In other news, I found what most of you have been talking about for a while.
You can thank me later.

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Jesus Christ, that was a lot of walls of texts I didn’t read!

Anyway, I can understand the lack of gameplay that’s out there right now from some ppl.

I will give my hats off to JQ as usual now. That almost made me cringe, but I have been forced to respect a team that can really stick it to you if you make a mistake as a server on the map.

I will give my hats off to those of you in BG that were on the battlefields consistently. Tier 1 isn’t anything to scoff at. You guys came in with a new tactic to Tier 1. It is creative, thank you for something new and interesting to break. I’m always going for the zombie kill of the week, you guys helped me earn that by killing turtles. I skim most of these posts for the most part because a lot of it is broken record stuff. With that being said, I know there is a lot of complaints, but now that your server has gotten some T1 experience, take it back to T2 and refine yourselves and come back rejuvenated. Trust me ladies and gentlemen, the perspective change is quite nice when you see a high level of WvW. People may come in with new tactics such as you guys did, but these players that you are playing against are extremely versatile and are capable of adapting to change rather quickly. Keep it coming with the fresh new ideas to the table. I hope to see you guys in a week or two. We have taken our beatings on the SBI and JQ side and learned our humility, this is your turn.

GG so far everyone, let’s kick it in to higher gear before this match is up!

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in WvW

Posted by: Wasabee.5031

Wasabee.5031

Please take a look at those 2 pictures and let me know what you think?

It would take /map or /world communication for SBI or JQ to watch for which red name tag to kill and which not to touch/kill at the critical moment. (Of course, after Anz’s wall collapsed, JQ disappeared)

2 vs 1 is a normal tactic, even fighting side by side like in those pictures is still a normal war tactic. Dirty tactic or not, it doesn’t really matter because we are at war. Any tactic is valid as long as it brings advantages to your side.

I would respect you guys even more if you admitted like “We together beat the kitten out of you, BG” instead you denied the fact left and right.

Don’t get it wrong, I really enjoyed seeing two servers standing side by side fighting us. It made me felt really good to fight against you.

Winning or losing is not the fact that I care because I enjoy killing any red that I see in front of me. See you later in the battle!

Attachments:

in WvW

Syphen.1980

It would take /map or /world communication for SBI or JQ to watch for which red name tag to kill and which not to touch/kill at the critical moment. (Of course, after Anz’s wall collapsed, JQ disappeared)

2 vs 1 is a normal tactic, even fighting side by side like in those pictures is still a normal war tactic. Dirty tactic or not, it doesn’t really matter because we are at war. Any tactic is valid as long as it brings advantages to your side.

I would respect you guys even more if you admitted like “We together beat the kitten out of you, BG” instead you denied the fact left and right.

Don’t get it wrong, I really enjoyed seeing two servers standing side by side fighting us. It made me felt really good to fight against you.

Winning or losing is not the fact that I care because I enjoy killing any red that I see in front of me. See you later in the battle!

And that picture shows what exactly? JQ and SBI killing each other outside your tower? Because they are attacking each other in that pic. That is a funny definition of coperation. Now if they were standing there not attacking each other and seiging you instead that might lend some creedance to your claim. Or maybe if they were sitting around a fire singing camp songs even.

in WvW

Posted by: Lensar.4920

Lensar.4920

I don’t really have a problem with how things have been going. I’m out in the JQ borderlands every night, either solo or with two or three others, and we run around doing our best, despite the fact that Blackgate rarely owns much and we haven’t been fielding much of a force there. I just happen to like the layout of that particular borderland, and did the exact same thing last week when it was SB’s.

With challenge comes opportunity. We’ll zip around back capping, killing the trickle of SB/JQ reinforcements when we can, and occasionally have no choice but to stand our ground to die against an enemy zerg, content to kill the first handful of them that were brave/foolish enough to lead the charge against us. They say fortune favors the bold, and I like to think we’re training them to be a little more cautious and hesitant in the future.

SB and JQ can beat each other bloody, or they can sit holding hands in the middle of Daemonspell Lake singing kumbaya and sharing candy corn for all I care. There’s quite a few of us that’ll be other there fighting either way, and we’re unlikely to be deterred by anything our enemies decide to do.

-Lensar

Lensar – [End] Rasnel – 80 Warrior
Ascalons Requiem – Blackgate
Public Blackgate WvW Forum: http://bit.ly/X3Bifl

in WvW

Jedbacca.6297

Syphen, it’s actually kumbaya, and I feel bad for the 2 JQ scouts that were harmed in the filming of this rendition of Days of Our Lives…

in WvW

Posted by: Wasabee.5031

Wasabee.5031

And that picture shows what exactly? JQ and SBI killing each other outside your tower? Because they are attacking each other in that pic. That is a funny definition of coperation. Now if they were standing there not attacking each other and seiging you instead that might lend some creedance to your claim. Or maybe if they were sitting around a fire singing camp songs even.

Wow, please take a closer look at the arrow of SBI shooting at on the second picture. SBI didn’t aim at the 2 JQ’s and same as JQ, they didn’t aim at the SBI. That’s it. I enjoy killing than talking up here.

in WvW

drwookie.6391

Wow, please take a closer look at the arrow of SBI shooting at on the second picture. SBI didn’t aim at the 2 JQ’s and same as JQ, they didn’t aim at the SBI. That’s it. I enjoy killing than talking up here.

I’m really trying to stay out o fthis but i Just have to say.

I see one arrow that appears to be travelling TOWARDS the SBI from the left. I then see two other arrow paths that I can’t really seem to make out which direction they are heading.

In general I see three people all standing around hurt, but I have no idea who dealt what damage so I don’t know what to make of it. I’m not saying you are wrong, perhaps they were standing there ignoring each other, but two screenshots just don’t show that to me. They just show that both teams are outside your tower. I see two teams outside a tower all time, I honestly cant’ say from those pictures where they are fighting or not . I see no siege down which makes me think it is more of a skirmish…or quite honestly a few jade quarry that are out of place (i only notice two JQ, and more numbers of SBI)

EDIT:

Oh and for fairness I’ll state my bias. I’m on JQ, though I haven’t been in the EB since beta. I run with the [FIRE] guild which currently is in the red borderlands. However, I haven’t participated in this weeks match since Friday since I’ve been out of town until tonight.

(edited by drwookie.6391)

in WvW

Posted by: earendil.1290

earendil.1290

Discussion from the Team chat in SBI, BGBL.

someone – "do we go for BG garrison or for the JQ zerg at Victors ?
Commander – “hmm..Badges or points”
Commander – “lets do badges – fighting JQ is more fun, and we have enough points.”

Definitely 2vs1.

in WvW

Syphen.1980

Commander – “lets do badges – fighting JQ is more fun, and we have enough points.”

Definitely 2vs1.

Dangit you found us out and here we where trying to keep it on the down low. Your right we made a pact with JQ to split everything of yours 50/50 just to push you out of T1.

Whew I feel much better now since that is out in the open finally.

in WvW

drwookie.6391

Definitely 2vs1.

Dangit you found us out and here we where trying to keep it on the down low. Your right we made a pact with JQ to split everything of yours 50/50 just to push you out of T1.

Whew I feel much better now since that is out in the open finally.

You should come into red borderlands and tell that to your teammates so you guys stop attacking bluelake.

in WvW

Posted by: Evenstar.7189

Evenstar.7189

Maybe it’s last match , sea of sorrow strong in tire2

in WvW

Posted by: Snow Aeth.1937

Snow Aeth.1937

Anyone else noticing the T1 and T2 scores totals being almost copies of each other?

Also right now there’s a shadow battle going on between T1 and T2.
Can SoS push hard enough and BG loose hard enough to switch places for next week, or can’t they?

Anyway, I think IoJ and BG, SoR and JQ, SoS and SBI are in exactly the same positions in their respective matches right now.

“I can outrun a centaur”
Hacking your orbs since 2/11

in WvW

Syphen.1980

I am sad, the Guru thread got locked untill tomorow morning /cry

in WvW

Posted by: Steadfast.5827

Steadfast.5827

Lots of BG aren’t playing due to a sever case of the I played too much last week’s. The thing is the benefit to JQ and SBI having the WvW depth to draw on is the ability for you to not have your players burn out. Sure Blackgate is a full server, less than 10% of its population is currently working with our council, and of those people that are we cannot field the raw numbers that the bandwagon available servers can. People can’t bandwagon to BG easily, we’re full nearly 24/7, but that does not mean any of those people on have much interest in WvW. It is really easy for everyone to wonder what is happening to BG, the point is very simple, we’re tired. Nearly all of our commanders are tired and need some time off, and more and more are returning every day. So to put simply, we will come back up here and be more organized if we move down.

Thought If we can get half of our PvE people to WvW 3 different nights of week, the scores would be far closer. I know I for one along with several other guilds are trying to make this a reality now.

Vincent Seyani – 80 Necromancer [HB] Beastgate
Torgrin Direwolf – 80 Warrior [HB] Beastgate

in WvW

Posted by: Evenstar.7189

Evenstar.7189

Maybe it’s last match because Sea of Sorrow became strong in tier2

in WvW

Posted by: Brangien.7462

Brangien.7462

Definitely 2vs1.

haha yea, slapping the 4+ turtle portal bombs were worth tons of badges for SBI, woot :P

in WvW

Posted by: elderan.2638

elderan.2638

SB and JQ can beat each other bloody, or they can sit holding hands in the middle of Daemonspell Lake singing kumbaya and sharing candy corn for all I care.

Just so you know, if you guys ever decide to do this I’m definitely in. People from SBI, JQ, and BG getting sugar rushes and singing sappy folk songs sounds awesomeee. Mainly because it’s something different. And you know what else, a freaking massive risen army should appear and interrupt our sing along so we have to band together and fight off this common enemy lest they take over the whole map. How bad kitten would that be! (yes I wrote kitten)

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

it’s official, BG is dead. Few major guilds just left, including HB in their Euro timezone.

Great, we killed “Beastgate” (

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Syphen.1980

it’s official, BG is dead. Few major guilds just left, including HB in their Euro timezone.

Well that escalated quickly

in WvW

Jedbacca.6297

I was thinking the same..

in WvW

Posted by: Killer.4709

Killer.4709

where are you finding this information?

lvl 80 Ele
KnT Commander

in WvW

Posted by: waeren.9743

waeren.9743

Not true afaik.

in WvW

Posted by: tufy.7859

tufy.7859

These was no mention of this neither to DEYS alliance of which RK is part, nor on their official forums and I find it VERY hard to believe they’d do that without notifying their partners, or having a discussion about it in the guild.

Caitlyn Leafbound
Radiant Knights
Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: DeadEyeCool.1675

DeadEyeCool.1675

HB is still on Blackgate. I know cuz I’m in HB lol.

in WvW

Posted by: Snow Aeth.1937

Snow Aeth.1937

:o didn’t know we left, afaik I’m still here with the rest of the guild/alliance

“I can outrun a centaur”
Hacking your orbs since 2/11

in WvW

Posted by: flagg.6073

flagg.6073

I think they shed more tears than blood. Maybe it’s a good thing.

Flagg – [CRNG]
Asura Warrior
Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: cold.3946

cold.3946

Score 12:07am 11/7

Attachments:

Keg – 80 Guardian | Mini Keg – 80 Mesmer
Strike Force [SF] Stormbluff Isle
www.strikeforceguild.com

in WvW

Posted by: Xyanide.8650

Xyanide.8650

i found the team chat more intesting xD

[Ele]Sereniah/[Nec]Xyanade
[NöPë] from Stormbluff Isle
In morte ultima veritas

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Once again, just another attempt by someone to stir up drama towards BG. None of the above has any truth to it. Carry on folks!

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: cold.3946

cold.3946

You might enjoy this then… I spotted a server hopper in the wild today. Yes, the sheep are among us on SBI now.

Attachments:

Keg – 80 Guardian | Mini Keg – 80 Mesmer
Strike Force [SF] Stormbluff Isle
www.strikeforceguild.com

in WvW

Posted by: DeathToU.9460

DeathToU.9460

Lots of BG aren’t playing due to a sever case of the I played too much last week’s. The thing is the benefit to JQ and SBI having the WvW depth to draw on is the ability for you to not have your players burn out. Sure Blackgate is a full server, less than 10% of its population is currently working with our council, and of those people that are we cannot field the raw numbers that the bandwagon available servers can. People can’t bandwagon to BG easily, we’re full nearly 24/7, but that does not mean any of those people on have much interest in WvW. It is really easy for everyone to wonder what is happening to BG, the point is very simple, we’re tired. Nearly all of our commanders are tired and need some time off, and more and more are returning every day. So to put simply, we will come back up here and be more organized if we move down.

Thought If we can get half of our PvE people to WvW 3 different nights of week, the scores would be far closer. I know I for one along with several other guilds are trying to make this a reality now.

Lol you guys have had nothing but ezpz camp farming match ups till last week, your commanders play 1 week of competitive WvW? LoL yea get out of tier 1 plx, and the ones that are still fighting come over to JQ we are having a blast doing our best and our commanders NEVER GIVE UP!

in WvW

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

I feel bad for the SBI pvpers who have to endure the bandwagon players. On a side note instant que’s and farming the bandwagon is super fun. JQ is shaping up to be a wvw’s paradise as intended.

BG please send your w3 capable oceanic/eu players to JQ so they can also enjoy bandwagon farming on a solid T1 server. Same with you SBI, once your oceanic/eu players get tired of playing player vs. door for 8hrs a day.

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in WvW

Posted by: Effex.1048

Effex.1048

Lol you guys have had nothing but ezpz camp farming match ups till last week, your commanders play 1 week of competitive WvW? LoL yea get out of tier 1 plx, and the ones that are still fighting come over to JQ we are having a blast doing our best and our commanders NEVER GIVE UP!

Note to self: trolls consider the above as “doing there best”… maybe it means something else in trollish?!?

in WvW

Xyanide.8650

I think you can stop the 2v1 theory for a bit. At least in eb map for now.
With score update, stay tuned.

Attachments:

In morte ultima veritas

in WvW

Xyanide.8650

You might enjoy this then… I spotted a server hopper in the wild today. Yes, the sheep are among us on SBI now.

wow that’s what we don’t want to see. we will see how bad it is the following week. if the server hopper could learn something and adopt to the community, it is not so bad. but look at what he said as if he already abandoned the ship called HoD or JQ, i have a bad feeling about it.

In morte ultima veritas

in WvW

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

Just to clear out any misinformation, HB are still on BG and have no plans on leaving. We are still out in wvw every day, causing tears and grief to SBI and JQ.

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

in WvW

Posted by: Stenia.9623

Stenia.9623

Great action between JQ & SBI on all maps good to see they still have some fighting spirit.

“Jade Quarry overstacked in TKG timezone”

Necro Class Lead for Night Shift [NS]

in WvW

Posted by: Arani.9057

Arani.9057

Just to clear out any misinformation, HB are still on BG and have no plans on leaving. We are still out in wvw every day, causing tears and grief to SBI and JQ.

wishing you many weeks of tear jerking hyjinx~
—————————————————————
To any that may have come to JQ or any server: Be part of the community, play WITH the community the PUGs the commanders the guilds all of em, and JQ tends to welcome with lots of love, but if expecting the grass to be greener anywhere on any server because of a weeks score placements and there is a heartache on the horizon.

Aradea [AoS] /\/\ESS/\/\ERR of Jade Quarry (GG SBI)
I’ll show you exactly what a Mesmer can do, SS cost extra.