11/23 - TC, FA & YB

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

Sad to see people blasting a guild like this, no matter how they performed in your eyes. It’s never easy leading a large guild.

Whatever the reason may be, I’m sure most of us on TC welcomes anyone who chooses TC as their new home. People tend to enjoy their stay here =)

Edit: offending post seems to have been swiftly deleted, so nevermind

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Serelisk.6573

Serelisk.6573

Seriously guys, can we get back to talking about the match up? We don’t need people weighing in their opinion on the specific qualities of the guild or calling out certain people. This’ll only lead to another locked thread.

Can we get back to discussing the numerous good fights or fun incidents that have happened? I don’t think I’ve heard enough of these Golems honestly. I wasn’t there so I want details! :O

Kegmaster

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: kanikani.2430

kanikani.2430

I must say the drama is a bit funny. If you don’t like the guild quite, its just a game.

Anyways with a guild the size of gods you have a large range of players from the very good to the very bad. The good players, from which I had played with, we will miss you or we’d be glad if you’d stay.

I do think transfering in the middle of a match is a bit in poor taste, but if we are going to play again next week I suppose it doesn’t really matter.

If I was going to transfer, which I wont, but if I did I would transfer down, just my opinion. Less lines, more freedom, etc. If you have issues with your sever, just make it better. There are not so many people in WvW that one group or one person cannot make a major difference on thing. That is part of the game I enjoy.

Ishionna (80 Ele)
Maguuma

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Aytrix.4059

Aytrix.4059

People can give their opinions on this if they want and it has to do with this matchup since they transferred to a server in the same tier. Any posts that are out of line i’m sure will be deleted.

With that said, the Hills keep defense today in FABL by FA was epic. Had a great time defending the inner gates and walls from wave after wave of TC.

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Bedinar.1754

Bedinar.1754

Anyone on TC worrying about GODS transferring should understand that we are going to restructure our guild. It will no longer be a gigantic guild that anyone can join. It will instead focus on having fewer more loyal members. We are not causing any queues seeing as how only 10 people transferred so far, lol. We are not bringing hundreds of people.

Also, GODS are not transferring because TC is winning. Any GODS members saying that was not there for the long discussion we had.

So long as the folks that transfer do so understanding that both EB and TCBL already have decent structures in place at most times of the day, I’m sure they’ll be welcome. It’s not that TC dislikes the idea of more dedicated WvW’s (indeed, we require them), but more likely that folks are leery of a large guild transferring and expecting to dictate actions moving forward.

Also, if the numbers transferring are small (as compared to the numbers of GODS folk I’ve seen zooming around the map in EB), it’s unlikely to cause any major imbalance to either TC or FA.

I’ve mentioned in this thread in prior posts strategic errors I’ve seen from the GODS folk, and if you intend to be in EB frequently, I look forward to working with you all and improving your strategic game (just as you will improve our WvW capacity). There are some clever GODS players I’ve come to recognise from various skirmishes at Golanta – if any of those players do transfer, you’ll be a great asset.

I do feel for FA, though. FA is fortunate in that it has a number of dedicated WvW guilds (Pro, Ultd, UK, PTX to name a few), and I sincerely hope the loss of ‘however’ many people from GODS doesn’t diminish your desire to beat me over the head with a stick in EB. ^^

Good luck to both YB and FA for the reset tomorrow – looking forward to another week of seeing what you throw at us.

~Nyari Cil, Queen of EB.

@ Nyari Cil. I regret to inform you that the HNB List has been updated. (Heads Needing to be Beat). You were moved down to a lesser priority. This is not to say your head is not in need of a good beating. We at the HNB Association will happily beat your head at a later time, but for now another matter has arisen which requires our more immediate attention.

If a couple of people wanted to transfer, fine, awesome, more than glad to support you to play the game how and where you want, but when its a big guild, at least have the grace to go to a different tier or even to the Benders. That at least would have made it more interesting. Anyways, just my two cents…

Fort Aspenwood
Human Ele – Koenix
Sylvari Mesmer – Tenshi No Kanade

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: nyaonyao.8402

nyaonyao.8402

Score Update~!!!

Attachments:

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: OmegaAlpha.9086

OmegaAlpha.9086

The battle for SMC was epic, lasted for like an hour. At times where was a 3-way battle.

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Vagrant.1094

Vagrant.1094

@ Nyari Cil. I regret to inform you that the HNB List has been updated. (Heads Needing to be Beat). You were moved down to a lesser priority. This is not to say your head is not in need of a good beating. We at the HNB Association will happily beat your head at a later time, but for now another matter has arisen which requires our more immediate attention.

Made me laugh ^^

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Relentliss.2170

Relentliss.2170

Wow TC is in for some serious Q times.

We don’t need to make mandatory gear treadmills, we make all of it optional

Anet lied (where’s the Manifesto now?)

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

I think we will survive the loss of GODS.

Well, bye!

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

nyaonyao.8402

Score update~!!!

Attachments:

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

ykyk.2740

The FA/Yaks battle for placing is looking to be insane, I almost wish TC would just sit back and let them fight it out to end the week in a blaze of glory

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Cord.5371

Cord.5371

The FA/Yaks battle for placing is looking to be insane, I almost wish TC would just sit back and let them fight it out to end the week in a blaze of glory

Well, just try to beat on us both equally, that’s about the best anyone could expect.

Fort Aspenwood Dolyak Killing Society
www.purpledragons.net
www.fort-aspenwood.com

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Sir William PD.9615

Sir William PD.9615

TC, I hope you’re ready for the awesome might of GODS to join your side! You will now witness the power of Commanders sitting at the steps of the borderland, spamming recruitment messages about how awesome and big GODS is while you’re under siege and need help. I think it’s a disservice to the fine folks of TC to have a zerg “open-recruitment” guild join them. TC is a good server with strong leadership and sound tactics. GODS just thins out the gene pool.

-Thoryn Stormbrew, Dolyak Slayer
Purple Dragons – Fort Aspenwood
www.purpledragons.net

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Odaman.8359

Odaman.8359

This was a discussion we had a lot in DAOC as well. Individual player skill in 1 on 1 fights is great, but it’s less important than functioning well as a member of a group. Since the 8 man group scene DAOC had hasn’t really shown up here in GW2, the most important aspect is being able to function well as part of your server, working with others, coordinating, going where you need to be before you are needed there.

I’ve found people who can 1vX well tend to do better in groups. I think they tend to know all classes including their own well enough to counter most things and many times that transfers over into group fights. That said many group oriented specs aren’t going to fair so well when they’re caught outside their element so judging how easy someone is to kill when you have no other information isn’t really the best way to judge skill. You can faceroll tank all day, but that doesn’t make you any better than a glass cannon that got caught in a hard place without cooldowns.

Odaman 80 Mesmer
Maguuma

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Odaman.8359

Odaman.8359

Yeah so the real reason GODS as a whole is moving is because a small group of our top players (15-20) finally got fed up with the leader of GODS and decided to move to TC for a fresh start. Instead of cutting his losses he is throwing tantrums and now apparently moving his entire guild to TC to follow us (to spite us??).

My apologies to TC if he actually goes through with the move. I’ll just say GODS leadership hasn’t been known to promote cooperation or play nicely with other guilds/commanders on FA.

Wait so is derv going or not? =p I’d like to say I’m upset, but this is really good news… If a large portion of that guild moves it will hurt population wise, but honestly a majority of the time the shoddy calls wasted the numbers many times.

Odaman 80 Mesmer
Maguuma

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: OldRodKS.9758

OldRodKS.9758

Great defense on Hills last night in the FA BL. We had the outer gates down several times and I really thought we had succeeded when we managed to get two trebs up on the outer walls and get your treb down, but you guys just kept pushing at us… great job FA! Well fought!

Playing on Tarnished Coast
Playing a various Stormspire alt – if it’s Stormspire, it’s probably me
Guilds: Elder Prophets [EP], Principality of New Katulus (PiNK)

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Wasabi Kitty.8247

Wasabi Kitty.8247

Am I the last one to find out about this?

I just logged in this morning to find derv and a few others transferred to TC.

Anet make Rev great again.

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: sceptus.9415

sceptus.9415

Personally, I’m sad for FA. A good server I would join myself if I hadn’t been on TC since BWE2. With guilds like BT and ULTD you will be fine though.

Hern | Sceptus | Vulkus | Colbane
[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Sir William PD.9615

Great defense on Hills last night in the FA BL. We had the outer gates down several times and I really thought we had succeeded when we managed to get two trebs up on the outer walls and get your treb down, but you guys just kept pushing at us… great job FA! Well fought!

It was a total team effort between 4 Commanders and several guilds. You guys hit us with every tactic possible and were on the inner door more times than I can count. Probably one of the most entertaining sieges I have been a part of since defending our city in Shadowbane for 7 straight hours under bane.

www.purpledragons.net

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Regrets of Sini.6083

Regrets of Sini.6083

TC, I hope you’re ready for the awesome might of GODS to join your side! You will now witness the power of Commanders sitting at the steps of the borderland, spamming recruitment messages about how awesome and big GODS is while you’re under siege and need help. I think it’s a disservice to the fine folks of TC to have a zerg “open-recruitment” guild join them. TC is a good server with strong leadership and sound tactics. GODS just thins out the gene pool.

Tsshhh! Be quiet. (They might not take them.)

GODS are awesome, woe FA for losing such mighty guild. We are on the way to T7 and lost without them.

Please take them.

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Sir William PD.9615

Tsshhh! Be quiet. (They might not take them.)

GODS are awesome, woe FA for losing such mighty guild. We are on the way to T7 and lost without them.

Please take them.

Erm…yeah what Sini said. We’re going to end up down fighting Ferguson’s Crossing now! Thanks a lot TC for stealing our best guild. I am going to file a complaint for tampering.

www.purpledragons.net

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Cogbyrn.7283

Cogbyrn.7283

I didn’t realize everyone was this invested in GODS to discuss them so thoroughly. It’s like a sewing circle in here. The one thing I’ll say is: I joked that GODS was going to go to TC when we heard someone announce it somewhere, and then it happened.

Anyway, lots of fun fights last night in both FABL and YBBL. Open-gate tower defense is perhaps my favorite thing ever, especially when everyone gets funneled to a small location that’s perfect for dropping down on. Whenever members from all 3 worlds converge on a similar location, I just get happy inside.

Continual cheers to you beautiful specimens. This match-up has been a hoot.

Alduin Nightsong, 80 Human Necro
“He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.”

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

I just hope GODS

1) Takes a look at TC’s WvW “culture” before going all bossypants on our numerous small guilds.

2) Changes their name. Purple Dragons sounds like a TC name. Rise of the Omnipotent, doesn’t at all.

3) Makes a real effort to make TC their home. Queue times are terrible and I kind of like only having them on Friday/Saturday evenings but I can get over that if people coming to TC make this server their home. (Oh god follow rules #1 and #2 please?)

Anyhow I will see you all after work. Lets have another fun week.

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

(edited by Urrid.4593)

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

ykyk.2740

As I said, sad to see the old server of GODS blast them like this, no matter how they performed there (I do not know, all I know is they can field numbers). They stated their intention to reform and reorganize, and I’m sure many on TC will look forward to what they can do.

That said, TC indeed has our own way of running things. Most of the guilds that came in midway have fit right in and are enjoying themselves, and I’m hoping this new incarnation of GODS will do the same. The famed TC militia-zerg, despite looking like a mishmash of a million guilds, is well aware of who to follow and what to do. Anyone who expects to come in with a large guild and assume command without earning due respect is sorely mistaken.

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: dirtyoldgoat.5496

dirtyoldgoat.5496

GODS, welcome to the server (TC).

I like FA and YB they have provided the most fun and real competition that i have seen since i have been on TC (so i wouldnt want to encourage ANYTHING that changes the good things going on with those servers, much much respect to FA and YB)

…. that being said, you will love TC and if you are bringing your zerg then its time for us to prepare ourselves for Tier 2.

Fallendruid, White Lighter, The Native Sun
PINK is the new Black
Tarnished Coast (via Tyranny)

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

ykyk.2740

TC will never be tier-2 ready until we plug the oceanic gap, if ever. Most of us are fine with that

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.5024

Chris.5024

Some people on FA liked GODS and some people didn’t. Many people had some bad experiences with their guild and I’m sure many people had some very positive experiences with their guild. GODS has been on FA since day 1 and even though some people may not have approved of their methods sometimes, they were a part of the FA family. No matter how you spin it they were around for the good and the bad (when we moved down to tier 5) and it is sad to see them go. They fought hard for our server and it’s too bad that they’re moving.

I do find it rather odd that they decided to move to a server dominating our matchup and who will most likely be winning this tier for a few more weeks to make a “fresh start”. Personally if I was moving my guild to get away from the drama I would have picked a server/matchup where the guild drama wouldn’t snowball or somewhere where I wouldn’t have a giant target painted on my back. Hopefully this doesn’t happen because I’d rather not see GODS drama taking over the forums.

I don’t know much about to situation so I’m sure they had a valid reason for picking TC. Good luck on TC, wish you all the best and look forward to seeing you guys on the battlefield. Sad to see you go.

Malose
Black Talons Gaming [BT]
Maguuma

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Sinfullysweet.4517

Sinfullysweet.4517

Just wanted to commend the battle of the Greentower in FA last night. We all went a good 2 hours going back and forth. Arrow carts, Ballista’s, Cata’s and even a few Trebs were thrown down on each side. Was a lot of fun. And to whomever realized I was building arrow carts right out of LOS, yet used something to yank me off the walls, KUDOS! I loved that! Taught me several things, and I look forward to many more battles.

[OTG] ~ [GAME]~ [ROAM]~[AUTH]~ [LOFT]
Current Home: Yaks Bend Former Home: Maguuma/TC/SBI
Sin’s Characters on Gw2efficiency

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Karykarywook.2481

Karykarywook.2481

I want to thank all servers for a fun fight this week. Regardless of the score outcome, there have been stressful fights, but much more-so – fun fights.

I do want to specifically address my FA server-mates. I’m quite proud of what we’ve done this week. We had reasons to just give up and just passively let this week go, but we have fought long and hard to stay a strong force in this game.

We may face new challenges this week ahead, and may even be an even more uphill battle with recent events, but I believe we should keep fighting the good fight.

Looking forward to the week ahead.

KaryKarwook of Team Sarcasm – Fort Aspenwood
Representing RET in WvW

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Sir William PD.9615

@Urrid – funny story is that Tarnished Coast was the first server we looked at on release until someone told us it was a RP server. There’s always been a stigma around RP servers that they are like LARPers but only in game. I have to say that the TC group hkittentered that image for me. You folks can bring the pain and I for one salute you.

As for GODS, anytime you mass recruit like they did, there comes a point when you reach critical mass and have to purge the bad eggs you have. Switching servers is a bit extreme but it’s within the mechanics of the game to do so. All joking aside, I have never been a fan of theirs but Derv and I have spoken on more than one occasion and I find him to be a good person and had hoped to work more with him and his group in the future. Running a guild of 600+ people or whatever it was they were boasting is too much work for anyone. I can’t even fathom the amount of stress, drama and bs he had to deal with. Good luck on TC, we’ll be gunning for you on the field.

www.purpledragons.net

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

nyaonyao.8402

Score update~!!!

Attachments:

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Jaldy.6285

Jaldy.6285

Before I came to Tarnished Coast, I was on Eredon Terrace. It was pretty hot for a couple of weeks, and then some internal drama caused FOO and some other top-tier guilds to scatter to other servers. What’s happening now mirrors it almost exactly, and I fear that with the way GW2 is, it will never cease.

Doesn’t matter who joins who, what loyalties are what—as long as you’re having fun playing a video game that you paid for with your money.

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Regrets of Sini.6083

Regrets of Sini.6083

Running a guild of 600+ people or whatever it was they were boasting is too much work for anyone. I can’t even fathom the amount of stress, drama and bs he had to deal with. Good luck on TC, we’ll be gunning for you on the field.

My personal experience is that every 25 people generate about 1.5 hours of drama per week. So GODs leadership has to deal with at least 36 drama-hours per week. That is almost full-time job right there.

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

So I’ve seen GODS members on our server(TC) if this is just to troll us.. cool.. but if you guys seriously transfer to our server.. should I tell you now.. that you should rather stay on your server, cause #1 we do not need you, #2 we do not need people who transfer to win, #3 Stop creating queues on our server, #4 WTF? #5 what does the rest of FA think about this, #6 there is atleast one other guild I’d rather see transfer than this massive player guild? #7 is this just the action of a few misguided commanders who want to mess with our server?

this is just my personal oppinion, and in no way I am to stand for my guild as a whole

agreed and im WTF as well….and what we think about it….i really don’t know…and we def did not send them to spy or sabotage.

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: papacooldown.9482

papacooldown.9482

@Urrid – funny story is that Tarnished Coast was the first server we looked at on release until someone told us it was a RP server. There’s always been a stigma around RP servers that they are like LARPers but only in game. I have to say that the TC group hkittentered that image for me. You folks can bring the pain and I for one salute you.

As for GODS, anytime you mass recruit like they did, there comes a point when you reach critical mass and have to purge the bad eggs you have. Switching servers is a bit extreme but it’s within the mechanics of the game to do so. All joking aside, I have never been a fan of theirs but Derv and I have spoken on more than one occasion and I find him to be a good person and had hoped to work more with him and his group in the future. Running a guild of 600+ people or whatever it was they were boasting is too much work for anyone. I can’t even fathom the amount of stress, drama and bs he had to deal with. Good luck on TC, we’ll be gunning for you on the field.

The reason it seems strange is because thats not his real motivation for moving. He managed to piss off a handful of the most dedicated members of GODS to the point that we wanted to break off and go somewhere else, and when we did he threw a giant fit and apparently is trying to follow us around now. Kind of a dick move to abandon the rest of GODS that were content and to the FA server as well over a personal issue.

Papa Cooldown – Mesmer
[BLNT] Better Luck Next Time
Tarnished Coast

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Cogbyrn.7283

Cogbyrn.7283

I’d politely request that you do hold back. If people are interested in someone’s side of the story, please use PMs or whisper in-game. This thread isn’t a reality TV show, and any story-telling is just going to result in the thread closing.

Let’s keep it to the WvWvW battles and such.

Thank you.

Alduin Nightsong, 80 Human Necro
“He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.”

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.5024

Chris.5024

We at FA all brag about our community and how good we think it is and I think now is the time to actually prove it. I’m sure FA as a whole will do all they can to help those who got screwed with this whole moving thing.

It’s also going to be a he said she said drama fest until any real details are explained. Maybe we should try and hold off on the gossip until we know the facts so we don’t drag people through the mud.

Malose
Black Talons Gaming [BT]
Maguuma

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: CC Eva.6742

CC Eva.6742

Community Coordinator

Hello everyone.

As Cogbyrn has suggested, please do not derail the thread here at hand into something different. This kind of issues can be explained through private channels.

Thanks!

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: papacooldown.9482

papacooldown.9482

The reason it seems strange is because thats not his real motivation for moving. He managed to piss off a handful of the most dedicated members of GODS to the point that we wanted to break off and go somewhere else, and when we did he threw a giant fit and apparently is trying to follow us around now. Kind of a dick move to abandon the rest of GODS that were content and to the FA server as well over a personal issue.

ohh…. here comes the juicy bits

dont hold back now the rest of us want to know the real story

The real story…. To speak of the real story is too much for my heart to bear. It is a story of love and betrayal, of a small group of guildies. Guildies on a mission. A mission to reunite a Jedi and his lizard taco.

Papa Cooldown – Mesmer
[BLNT] Better Luck Next Time
Tarnished Coast

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

selan.8354

I think it’s more accurate to say we are transferring away from FA than transferring to another server. TC was picked because it has what FA lacks. killer touched on some key points, but I think Derv can explain it best if he wants to.

oh sry for what i’m about to say, but fa’s LACKS?
well lets see..there is DERV who zergs around the entire map while ignoring the defense part. barely ANYONE or your guild ever stayed in FA to upgrade and protect the only one that helped us was Assassin{who i think is very cooperative with other guilds} and crew and he stayed for hours defending camps. i’ve only seen that part of your guild in our bl when it was almost too late to safe anything.
guess who went down with garisson every single time when outmanned? PRO, PTX and only a handful others. 6 to 8 people defending garrison at inner keep for almost 40 minutes against a zerg of 30 …where were u? oh i forgot to mention where are u when we are building siege at inner smc inner garrison watergate towers etc?

going to tc im sure GODS must be
1 some kind of revenge as thing must have gotten bad within your guild.
2 trying to win which tc already adressed
3 trying to go the easy way because u dont really wanna help or work when things are not so easy.

We will be seeing u on the battle field then!
and don’t u dare to pull something like using your position to spy on either tc or us. So TC be careful what u type in team or world chat and same for FA.

[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

dirtyoldgoat.5496

Ok i get what Selan is saying. But his tag says PRO and that he is in FA.

We have pro running around in TC as well. Are they also spies that should cause concern? Serious question not a troll? Is this a different PRO?

PINK is the new Black

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

Anyone on TC worrying about GODS transferring should understand that we are going to restructure our guild. It will no longer be a gigantic guild that anyone can join. It will instead focus on having fewer more loyal members. We are not causing any queues seeing as how only 10 people transferred so far, lol. We are not bringing hundreds of people.

Also, GODS are not transferring because TC is winning. Any GODS members saying that was not there for the long discussion we had.

exactly!

You guys ponied up the same 60 or 70 bucks as everyone else to play this game. Giving you the right to go anywhere you want in GW2…just like everyone else.

Welcome to TC…hope you enjoy the server as much as we do.

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Arcadio.6875

Arcadio.6875

I’d like to thank the many TC players who have welcomed us and the TC/FA players who understand our situation. It will be sad to leave FA since there were some people who were supportive and mature. Unfortunately, as seen even in this thread, there are many who spend more time trolling/hating. Even some current members are doing it, but those won’t be the people who will make up the reformed guild.

Remember guys, it’s a video game. Have fun. If you feel the need to rage on the forums, it is time for reevaluation.

Lord Arcadio
League Of Ascending Immortals [OATH]

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

Guilds come guilds go. But mega guilds usually never last. Most eventually implode under the sheer weight of egos.

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Boom.9304

Boom.9304

Could we please return to discussing the match rather than digress into squabbles over an albeit large guild that has relocated?

We’ve super enjoyed the last couple of weeks matched with you guys and I’d certainly like to see these awesome battles continue. In EB. On the field.

Not on the forums..

Who’s ready for a reset (and thread restart)?

Boomkins / Ayvaree
Bringer of Hellfire & “Dirtnapping Diva”
Leader, Transcendent Veneration [TV] – Tarnished Coast

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

selan.8354

We have pro running around in TC as well. Are they also spies that should cause concern? Serious question not a troll? Is this a different PRO?

not our PRO
we are protectorate of aspenwood non of our guild is in another server

oh and to come back to the topic ty tc and yb for the fun fights tonight..oh and yb btw that golemrush u tried 1.5 hours ago at garrison watergate…i saw u in the water, went on my superior arrowcart and walked away with 20 badges. :-)

oh and im female btw….

[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

(edited by selan.8354)

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: iCryptik.1496

iCryptik.1496

Ahoy matey!

I believe da PRO ya be referrin ta be da guild Pro Baddies.

They be a good crew, and be not da same as da crew on FA.

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

dirtyoldgoat.5496

not our PRO
we are protectorate of aspenwood non of our guild is in another server

cool

Ahoy matey!

I believe da PRO ya be referrin ta be da guild Pro Baddies.

They be a good crew, and be not da same as da crew on FA.

and thanks captain

PINK is the new Black

(edited by dirtyoldgoat.5496)

11/23 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Wasabi Kitty.8247

Wasabi Kitty.8247

Got (part) of the story of what happened. Seems like I missed a lot past night.

As of now only a small handful has transferred to TC.

The story of why people wanted to move is both sad and hilarious.

Apparently people were tired of carrying pugs which is completely understandable. Ask anyone from FA and they’ll tell you. We have some great WvW guilds, but the pubs are completely terrible. Bunch of people who stand around auto attacking gates without siege.

The other day I saw a group of 15 pubs auto attacking the gate to a tower. No siege. I watched to see how long they would go on. After 10 minutes I got bored and threw down a ram. It only got half built, because of 15 people only 2 were carrying supply.

From what I understand, last night we lost a ton of stuff in WvW because we had a huge group fighting the wurm. Which is completely idiotic, and something I would expect from FA pubs. We have good guilds, Pro, ULTD, PTX. But our pubs are complete idiots.

So yea, I don’t blame people for wanting to distance themselves from that.

Personally I won’t be going to TC. From what I understand, it’s the role play server, and that’s not my style.

Anet make Rev great again.