11/30 - Crystal v. Ehmry v. Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: exits.8075

exits.8075

When losing transfer to the winning server*

Fixed this for you, in your case.

Totally bro, if you can’t beat ‘em join ’em! Yup everybody on the CD bandwagon toot! toot! I was told by my friends to start with them on CD, but couldn’t so I randomly picked Maguma’s instead needless to say I jumped your ship first time CD came open & don’t care what you think lol.

Same old song & dance, assume when someone says something about your server, they’re lying or have no ground. Cute. And you’re talking about two different times there, buddy. If you don’t think your oceanic presence isn’t a zerg compared to an NA presence (at that same time), then you’re a bad troll or really ignorant.

I don’t know what you’re trying to say here, yeah we have a good number of Oceanic players, but we are out-numbered by Maguma’s in NA Prime so really both sides zerg at different times and if you don’t like it go get some asians. My question is why doesn’t Maguma’s zerg do anything but defend when they outnumber us in prime-time?

Seeing as you are a fair-weather player, you never see that CD and EBay are always in our borderlands together not because we are the softer target but because our forces are split. Even then you only occasionally take west keep. But still, how many times have you seen us hold that land and a large chunk of either EBay or CD? Tons. CD, as mentioned in this thread, still has q’s to both their and our borderlands during NA prime and we pop instantly. So your argument about NA presence being even isn’t really stacking up.

in WvW

Posted by: Raincrow.1840

Raincrow.1840

Okay buddy, whatever you say.

Maybe you should follow your own advice……

Crystal Desert; The Viking Server
When are people going to figure out there’s a war going on?

in WvW

Posted by: Ambrosiaa.6054

Ambrosiaa.6054

I’ve managed to rack up 6k kills from last week and today alone. I would like to thank the maguumans

LOL, 6k only? i’m at 11k. don’t try to act all high and mighty with 6k kills, i’ve seen players with 17k kills already n im sure more already. If you’re only at 6k, it just means you like to zerg small man groups or even solo players too much.

Learn to read bro. I said i’ve racked up 6k kills in JUST last week. I’m at 17k kills total if you must know.

in WvW

Posted by: fadswaffer.5140

fadswaffer.5140

Im at a million bro.

[PYRO] MAGUUMA
Necromancer | Warrior
NO TEARS ONLY DREAMS

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

I got 900219011201 kills

[SU]

in WvW

Posted by: Gubrz.7283

Gubrz.7283

OMG whoever that hag of a d/d ele is on cd… i love you!
lol!
shed run into a HUGE mob of us, kill 3, and manage to escape while 4 others are about 1 hit away from death as well(this is every 30 secs or so!)… tho someone DID kill you at LEAST once, since i got a loot bag on ya

do i need to work on my dd ele?!

ponders

If Asuran, it’s probably me. I’m in there often and enjoy throwing myself at people. :P

I’ve changed my look a few times.

well the light coloring sparks a memory.. but i could swear it was a female human with white hair or something tho… im not sure. i was busy porting around and trying to blend in with clones while she zoomed around slaughtering things… lol! it mighta been you !

in WvW

Posted by: Dolores.5471

Dolores.5471

lol!
shed run into a HUGE mob of us, kill 3, and manage to escape while 4 others are about 1 hit away from death as well(this is every 30 secs or so!)… tho someone DID kill you at LEAST once, since i got a loot bag on ya

ponders

If Asuran, it’s probably me. I’m in there often and enjoy throwing myself at people. :P

well the light coloring sparks a memory.. but i could swear it was a female human with white hair or something tho… im not sure. i was busy porting around and trying to blend in with clones while she zoomed around slaughtering things… lol! it mighta been you !

I believe that was me….

in WvW

Posted by: Hekatombaion.4320

Hekatombaion.4320

I read this in Sun Tzu chapter 420 titled Stalling Enemy Points-Per-Tick by Corpse Bombing. Watch out, this guy is a master strategist and keeps up with the important literature.

This game isn’t real life my friend. There is no “Corpse Bombing” in Sun Tzu because in real life you can’t die more than once.

THIS IS A GAME. When we already hold 75% of the map there is no downside to zerging your garrison. It keeps you from splitting into smaller groups, retaking key positions, and spreading our numbers thin. We lose NOTHING in that anyone who dies can return to the fight.

The idea that this is a bad strategy, is, as much as you want to pretend it’s not… just more bitterness at losing.

The main thing you’re missing as well is that if we were to split into smaller groups and just sit around defending / upgrading, we’d be having less fun. I for one WvW to fight. Not to upgrade keeps for no reason.

You’re too busy reading Sun Tzu to know that a less fun strat means less people interested in coming into WvW. Maybe that’s part of your own server’s problem. Think about that.

Strange- I find running around in the zerg to be really boring. More than 15 people in one place and I start wanting to split off. I bet voice communication is a big part of the difference here- I don’t have to be right there with 40 people to know what’s going on. I get to snipe yaks or take a camp but still run back in once a wall is almost down- or my buddies can go do that while I protect the siege and tell them to come back for a fortification cap.

Italucuc[KH] – 80 Mesmer – Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: ryan.3915

ryan.3915

lol!

ponders

I believe that was me….

So, time for things to progress further?

Blaine Warbler, Thief
EDMW, Jade Quarry.
I still love Crystal Dessert tho.

in WvW

Posted by: Bones.5762

Bones.5762

It made me laugh so hard when EB fliped back their keep in the east from CD when CD attacked us in our keep in the west but failed. Great job on EB’s part for capitalizing.

Also mad props to Shadowmoon players, you guys sure kept things alive and fun when it was around 4am. I thought you guys did a great job wiping us when we had 15vs10 against you, it was one of the very few times our groups wiped. You guys coordinate extremely well, props to your commanders.

Appreciate the comment; what guild were you in?

I was just dumbstruck when Maguuma had outmanned buff around 1 AM when we saw a ball of your players. Then 5 minutes later, we had outmanned buff when I saw at least 30 of our own dots on my map. It was just ridiculous how Crystal Desert fielded 3 different guilds with 40 players+ each over the entire night.

We held out until 5 AM waiting for reinforcements since Friday nights are normally popular for us. It’s just help never came, so we weren’t able to retake our borderland with just our guild group of 10. Our poor turn out must be for the same reason Maguuma was mentioning last week; just bored and tired of being unable to win in the same match up.

It was really weird because outmanned buff kept popping on and off every like 5-10mins, we thought it was glitched or something, but if you guys see it too guess we mightve been lol. We had only about 30 players total spread over areas and lots of great scouting for quick mobility making it look like we had alot of players when we had 30 at best around 1am but i’m sure this was more close to 20-25. Yea alot of us dedicated players stayed til 6am or later defending the keep til we got the waypoint, but it fliped before i woke back up so lol, quite sad i was but it happens.

I’m not in a particular guild because i just recently xfer over to maguuma a week ago, and was testing the water with the server, but they coordinate so well with their server mumble i actually didn’t need to find a guild, so i run my one man troll guild Not Too Bad [NTB]

Will you help me move?

in WvW

Bones.5762

I’ve managed to rack up 6k kills from last week and today alone. I would like to thank the maguumans

LOL, 6k only? i’m at 11k. don’t try to act all high and mighty with 6k kills, i’ve seen players with 17k kills already n im sure more already. If you’re only at 6k, it just means you like to zerg small man groups or even solo players too much.

Learn to read bro. I said i’ve racked up 6k kills in JUST last week. I’m at 17k kills total if you must know.

Sorry about misreading your post, it was just too ego driven for me to give it a second thought, but congrats for manning arrow carts instead of being on the front line.

Will you help me move?

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

Sorry about misreading your post, it was just too ego driven for me to give it a second thought, but congrats for manning arrow carts instead of being on the front line.

im always on the front lines, and 25k kills, get on my lever

get your 17k outa here

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Im at a million bro.

Lies! Once you reach 500k kills in WvW your GW account gets banned and you get an award for the coolest bro in the game. I should know, it’s the reason I’m not in WvW now, don’t wanna outshine everyone.

Maybe you should follow your own advice……

Okay buddy, whatever you say.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

I read this in Sun Tzu chapter 420 titled Stalling Enemy Points-Per-Tick by Corpse Bombing. Watch out, this guy is a master strategist and keeps up with the important literature.

This game isn’t real life my friend. There is no “Corpse Bombing” in Sun Tzu because in real life you can’t die more than once.

THIS IS A GAME. When we already hold 75% of the map there is no downside to zerging your garrison. It keeps you from splitting into smaller groups, retaking key positions, and spreading our numbers thin. We lose NOTHING in that anyone who dies can return to the fight.

The idea that this is a bad strategy, is, as much as you want to pretend it’s not… just more bitterness at losing.

The main thing you’re missing as well is that if we were to split into smaller groups and just sit around defending / upgrading, we’d be having less fun. I for one WvW to fight. Not to upgrade keeps for no reason.

You’re too busy reading Sun Tzu to know that a less fun strat means less people interested in coming into WvW. Maybe that’s part of your own server’s problem. Think about that.

Someone obviously didn’t make it to Sun Tzu chapter 421 — Avoiding Forum Flamebait by Not Dumping Five Paragraphs of Obtuse Whining at Every Opportunity

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: KamikazKid.4872

KamikazKid.4872

Seeing as you are a fair-weather player, you never see that CD and EBay are always in our borderlands together not because we are the softer target but because our forces are split. Even then you only occasionally take west keep. But still, how many times have you seen us hold that land and a large chunk of either EBay or CD? Tons. CD, as mentioned in this thread, still has q’s to both their and our borderlands during NA prime and we pop instantly. So your argument about NA presence being even isn’t really stacking up.

Yup you got me bro, fair-weather player is that the best ad hominem you got or are the mods that strict? I’ll give Maguma’s props they fight hard & they’re good defenders. That said I still think they have no room to talk about zerging, sure we have queues on the weekends with all the weekend warriors, but so did Maguma’s when I was on their server the fact is we’re still outnumbered during the week in NA prime time.

Anzor Anak – Guardian
Kwisatz Haderach – For the Toast!

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Yup you got me bro, fair-weather player is that the best ad hominem you got or are the mods that strict? I’ll give Maguma’s props they fight hard & they’re good defenders. That said I still think they have no room to talk about zerging, sure we have queues on the weekends with all the weekend warriors, but so did Maguma’s when I was on their server the fact is we’re still outnumbered during the week in NA prime time.

You are smoking something if you think that….

Our server has had a skeleton crew tonight during NA primetime in EB. Maybe in Maguuma we outnumber CD lol.

[SU]

in WvW

Posted by: Rhyis.7058

Rhyis.7058

My question is why doesn’t Maguma’s zerg do anything but defend when they outnumber us in prime-time?

Because Mag doesn’t outnumber CD in NA prime time. In fact, they push us just as hard as they do in our off hours. A CD player already said you guys are getting queues during NA hours. Mag never has queues, with the exception of Friday in 2 BLs. Otherwise, you’ll never see a queue on Mag… And I’ve been WvWing on Mag since the 3 day headstart. Mag’s just doesn’t have a big presence on the field. Always been that way, will always be that.

You dudes just have a lot of coverage. A lot more then you’re saying, that’s for sure. Mag can keep check how many we got much easier then other servers because most of the population is on the same mumble. Can just do a quick count and see exactly the numbers you got to to work with. Then it’s all; k send 20 here, 30 there, etc, etc.

(edited by Rhyis.7058)

in WvW

Posted by: Deathdom.8250

Deathdom.8250

My question is why doesn’t Maguma’s zerg do anything but defend when they outnumber us in prime-time?

Because Mag doesn’t outnumber CD in NA prime time. In fact, they push us just as hard as they do in our off hours. A CD player already said you guys are getting queues during NA hours… Mag never has queues. Ever.

You dudes just have a lot of coverage. A lot more then you’re saying, that’s for sure.

We typically only have queues on Friday night and sometimes Saturday. During weekdays, we don’t have that many people on during NA primetime.

in WvW

Raincrow.1840

Strange- I find running around in the zerg to be really boring. More than 15 people in one place and I start wanting to split off. I bet voice communication is a big part of the difference here- I don’t have to be right there with 40 people to know what’s going on. I get to snipe yaks or take a camp but still run back in once a wall is almost down- or my buddies can go do that while I protect the siege and tell them to come back for a fortification cap.

I’m not talking about 40 people doing PvDoor. I’m talking about large scale battles of 30 or more people trying to take a heavily defended garrison for a long period of time. It’s a blast. The only downside is that it’s very dangerous, and so you have a pretty good chance of dying. Of course then all you need to do is run back, but if you die more than a couple times it might be frustrating. It’s anything but boring.

I could go off and sniping Yaks and taking camps too, but that’s too much PvE for me.

in WvW

Raincrow.1840

Someone obviously didn’t make it to Sun Tzu chapter 421 — Avoiding Forum Flamebait by Not Dumping Five Paragraphs of Obtuse Whining at Every Opportunity

So you had no interest in any real discussion at all. Nice to know.

in WvW

Bones.5762

Don’t be such a tight wad, relax a little bit, just play the game, i know zastari is having a blast messing with you. i’m sure we all trolled someone in this forum once or twice, if you let it get to you then you just been trolled.

Will you help me move?

in WvW

Raincrow.1840

Don’t be such a tight wad, relax a little bit, just play the game, i know zastari is having a blast messing with you. i’m sure we all trolled someone in this forum once or twice, if you let it get to you then you just been trolled.

See… that’s the thing, it doesn’t get to me at all. I enjoy posting my opinions on the forums. If someone wants to play forum troll and give me more chance to speak, while simultaneously making himself look bad…. more power to him.

in WvW

Posted by: CrassBippy.4619

CrassBippy.4619

http://postimage.org/image/640opqsu3/

1 AM AZ time. this is just to take a tower. The zerg was bad too. it was sad fighting them

Bi Furious [Fist] YB

in WvW

Posted by: Ambrosiaa.6054

Ambrosiaa.6054

1 AM AZ time. this is just to take a tower. The zerg was bad too. it was sad fighting them

The zerg was so bad that they completely wiped you off EBG when you guys didn’t even have outmanned buff before we took your keep. Ok.

in WvW

KamikazKid.4872

That golem army was just used to take your keep. Keep tripping about how we’re zerg, you just lost a keep to 4 alpha golems.

Anzor Anak – Guardian

(edited by KamikazKid.4872)

in WvW

Posted by: Evil Santa.1756

Evil Santa.1756

We were terrible, you’re right. We sat at the tower outside your keep for an hour, farming you to the point that i had a carpet of loot bags around my arrow cart multiple times. And y’all kept running in for more abuse that entire time. Then we deciced that since we’re already next to your keep, it’s supply blocked and has 0 supply, that we would golem stomp through your keep on EB and take it quickly. While doing that y’all ran on the tower and quick capped it, so we came back and pushed you out of that with our leftover golems.

So.. We’re soooo bad, but we’re winning. U mad?

in WvW

Posted by: CrassBippy.4619

CrassBippy.4619

haha talking trash when it’s like 50 to 10. I hope you guys get to tier 3 so you can get your butts handed to you every day.

Bi Furious [Fist] YB

in WvW

ryan.3915

That golem army was just used to take your keep. Keep tripping about how we’re zerg, you just lost a keep to 4 alpha golems.

Only 4? Titan usually builds 8 or 18 of those for fun.

Blaine Warbler, Thief
EDMW, Jade Quarry.

in WvW

KamikazKid.4872

haha talking trash when it’s like 50 to 10. I hope you guys get to tier 3 so you can get your butts handed to you every day.

We didn’t start the flame war, peeps were hatin’ on us before I left my comment.

Anzor Anak – Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: Hectoncheir.4210

Hectoncheir.4210

Oh, Ehmry Bay had a keep in Eternal Battlegrounds? I didn’t notice.
Fear my awesome MS Paint skills.

Attachments:

The squid has enthralled me. All glory to the squid! Hulululululu!
Yours truly, a Stick-wielding Mesmer twit.

in WvW

ryan.3915

Oh, Ehmry Bay had a keep in Eternal Battlegrounds? I didn’t notice.
Fear my awesome MS Paint skills.

I LOLed. Give Badge

Blaine Warbler, Thief
EDMW, Jade Quarry.

in WvW

Deathdom.8250

Man, never thought we would have hit siege limit just as we began our assault on Mag keep inner gate in EB.

in WvW

Deathdom.8250

Just tried to update scores on millenium site. Some idiot swapped Ehmry’s and Mag’s score.

in WvW

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

Fine fine, lets boost the EGO of all the ppl in MAG and EB.

CDs are all losers, skilless and full of noobs with no strategy tactics whatever.

BUT they are leading and winning.

BlackGate

in WvW

Posted by: Diehard.1432

Diehard.1432

We must be the best mindless zergs ever because we win you by large margin and manage to piss you off.

Love,

One of the CD mindless zergs

Garuda X, lvl 80 human Siamoth Ranger JQ SEA
[VaL]

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

to the Mags squad that got wiped trying to capture the Bay keep in your own borderland while we were attacking your Garrison an hour ago, that’s way to be so-called organized… lol

your truly,

proud zergling of CD

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

This thread is flowing with so much love.

As an encouraging thought to hopefully all involved, CD has a chance of moving up a bracket next week. If that happens, Fort Aspenwood will most likely be the server replacing CD in tier 4. Fresh faces for all!

in WvW

Bones.5762

to the Mags squad that got wiped trying to capture the Bay keep in your own borderland while we were attacking your Garrison an hour ago, that’s way to be so-called organized… lol

your truly,

proud zergling of CD

LOL, we number around 35 or so only, and this is seriously the first time ive seen a enemy group so huge, u guys number at least 60, you can’t even zerg your way to our garrison so don’t be so happy getting farmed for badges. I definitely understand what people mean by 50man zerg, ive never seen such a huge zerg even on friday resets.

I’m pretty sure you guys hit the limit for the que, and still have ques trying to get to our bl, but ok. zerg away so i can farm, you’ve helped me level my ele 4x already just defending garrison.

Will you help me move?

(edited by Bones.5762)

in WvW

Posted by: exits.8075

exits.8075

I take it that the last 3 CD posters were part of that horrible zerg in our borderlands that was unable to take the garrison. For those not there, lets examine why the zerg is called that.

1.) The numbers of CD were >2:1 if not 3:1. There was a good chance that our BL had a queue for them.

2.) For over two hours, the zerg tried its best to take something other than west keep and a northern tower (which was taken by beating down 40% of a reinforced gate after the rams were taken out).

3.) Instead of splitting there forces in an organized fashion and attacking either east keep or west hills, the zerg continued to pound its face against garrison.

4.) With numbers like that, they could have easily held NW supply and trebbed our east keep or even just taken the northeast tower straight up.

So where are the tactics? There were none other than shear numbers. Maybe this is just a reflection of the Oceanic and Asian players in that they don’t need the tactics with numbers. I know there have been a lot of decent battles with NA prime and with afternoon crowds, but how was what happened in the Mag Borderlands not the work of a mindless zerg? Give me 2:1 or 3:1 and I’ll clear the map.

in WvW

KamikazKid.4872

Sorry to burst your bubble exits but there hasn’t been a queue for Maguuma’s BL, I know that because I’ve been running supply from our BL for a good 2 hours now.

Anzor Anak – Guardian

in WvW

Bones.5762

Sorry to burst your bubble exits but there hasn’t been a queue for Maguuma’s BL, I know that because I’ve been running supply from our BL for a good 2 hours now.

idk, if you guys really think your doing so good when were outnumbered 2:1 and can’t even cap our garrison when you guys laid siege for over 4hours now, it’s just hilarious. I’m having a blast spamming (f)

Will you help me move?

in WvW

Posted by: free frage.8952

free frage.8952

correction

WAS UR GARRISON

in WvW

Bones.5762

correction

WAS UR GARRISON

congrats, it took over 5hours of siege, 60+ players, 4-5golems, and countless deaths on your part, you really earned it. I’ve never seen more dedicated players. If we didn’t have to split our forces all the time, you wouldve never took garrison. we had only 4 people in garrison when you guys first started that portal bomb to destroy our sieges.

Will you help me move?

in WvW

Posted by: free frage.8952

free frage.8952

well ur more then welcome to come and take ours

u have all week

in WvW

Posted by: sardonic wrath.5690

sardonic wrath.5690

gg, Maguuma, it was fun destroying your zergs all day. Face it. when you meet us head-on with even numbers out in the field – no siege – you get stomped. I was the Charr guardian leading charges. you know quite well who I am if you were in Mag BL most of the day. And lol @ the fact nobody was smart enough to try and backdoor us at Greenbriar. . maybe saw a group of 5 there, gg to that Norn guardian that took me down in front over there.

Oh, and response to the “zerg with golems to take a tower picture.” I was the one that called for golems. You ninja’d Shad Hills as we were taking Dreadfall Bay. Unfortunately for you, that was our guild’s keep, and it was met with a swift and brutal response due to our organization. But I’ve got to commend the stealth tactics guys, you’re smart, knowing you can never beat us in an evenly matched fight. gg Maguuma.

[EP] Everything Purple
Tarnished Coast
Your favorite Charr Guardian

in WvW

Bones.5762

gg, Maguuma, it was fun destroying your zergs all day. Face it. when you meet us head-on with even numbers out in the field – no siege – you get stomped. I was the Charr guardian leading charges. you know quite well who I am if you were in Mag BL most of the day. And lol @ the fact nobody was smart enough to try and backdoor us at Greenbriar. . maybe saw a group of 5 there, gg to that Norn guardian that took me down in front over there.

Oh, and response to the “zerg with golems to take a tower picture.” I was the one that called for golems. You ninja’d Shad Hills as we were taking Dreadfall Bay. Unfortunately for you, that was our guild’s keep, and it was met with a swift and brutal response due to our organization. But I’ve got to commend the stealth tactics guys, you’re smart, knowing you can never beat us in an evenly matched fight. gg Maguuma.

LOL even numbers? you must be on drugs, anyone on at this time talking about even number is high. we have less then 30 atm, maybe 23ish. You guys are fielding out 60+players easy, Any CD who fails to acknowledge they had numbers at night is clearly overbiased with egos too high for this forum. I’m sorry to say that i’m just farming you for badges and lvls on my alt because i can’t take your night crew seriously, like cmon

Will you help me move?

in WvW

Posted by: Rhyis.7058

Rhyis.7058

Sure is a lot of hot air for night capping a NA server in here. It’s 8:30am and I just woke up. It’s not like we won’t take it back after everybody wakes up from their drunken stupor.

in WvW

Posted by: Slamz.5376

Slamz.5376

Not to throw fire on oil, but did anyone noticed how EB lost rank points and Mag gained rank points? Just and FYI for those that care about points i guess.

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA

Last week:

• Maguuma lost 39 rank points.
  • Ehmry Bay gained 9.

That’s why I said their current gaming strategy of “play for 2nd place” is going to keep them stuck in tier 4 forever. Crystal Desert stomped Maguuma+Ehmry for two weeks now because only Maguuma pugs seem to put any pressure on CD.

If you guys would actually go for the point leaders, you might win once in a while.

Next week will be Maguuma vs Ehmry again, looking like Fort Aspenwood coming down and CD moving up. I predict it will again be Maguuma in 2nd or 3rd place because once another team squeaks ahead of you, you give up and let them keep 1st.

Camelot Unchained – from the makers of DAOC
A game that’s 100% WvW
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13861848/camelot-unchained

in WvW

Posted by: Hackuuna.4085

Hackuuna.4085

Not to throw fire on oil, but did anyone noticed how EB lost rank points and Mag gained rank points? Just and FYI for those that care about points i guess.

Last week:

• Ehmry Bay gained 9.

No. Last week:

Maguuma gained 2.9 rank points.
Ehmry Bay lost 8.8 rank points.

in WvW

Bones.5762

Last week:

• Ehmry Bay gained 9.

That’s why I said their current gaming strategy of “play for 2nd place” is going to keep them stuck in tier 4 forever. Crystal Desert stomped Maguuma+Ehmry for two weeks now because only Maguuma pugs seem to put any pressure on CD.

If you guys would actually go for the point leaders, you might win once in a while.

Next week will be Maguuma vs Ehmry again, looking like Fort Aspenwood coming down and CD moving up. I predict it will again be Maguuma in 2nd or 3rd place because once another team squeaks ahead of you, you give up and let them keep 1st.

you’re looking at the current matchup, look up the past match up. Also we don’t necessarily seem to focus you guys, it’s just you guys dont focus CD and focus us, so we go play in your bl and actually end up taking major objectives. earlier today we went to your bl just to relieve stresss off our bl from you guys, and we ended up taking ur keep, making your gorup head back to your bl i believe, they seemed nonexistant afterwards.

Also because you can’t seem to know what the points actually are, we aren’t losing to EB in points, someone trolled the MoS points system.

Will you help me move?