11/30 - Crystal v. Ehmry v. Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

Those who posts at the forums probably can’t play for some reason or don’t wish to play becos of getting outnumbered. Its an avenue for the winning team to boost ego and the losing team to whine…

BlackGate

in WvW

Posted by: Slamz.5376

Slamz.5376

No. Last week:

Maguuma gained 2.9 rank points.
Ehmry Bay lost 8.8 rank points.

I believe that’s showing you the point total for the previous week. So last week shows you the evolution from the-week-before-last, when you came in second place and gained 8.8 rank points.

If that’s not correct then I have no idea how you could gain 8 rank points by coming in 3rd place. You would have lost points versus both Ehmry and Crystal Desert.

Camelot Unchained – from the makers of DAOC
A game that’s 100% WvW
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13861848/camelot-unchained

in WvW

Posted by: Tyrlis.8072

Tyrlis.8072

I’m sad that I just read through this entire thread trying to gain some insight into the dynamics in this matchup and the only parts I remember are the Sun Tzu references.

SoH and Orb are a couple of NA guilds that transferred over to CD from NSP looking for more active WvW and we found it. Some memorable points for us this past weekend were defending the SE quadrant on EBay BL on Friday night and defending Greenwater from both EBay and Mag on Saturday night. Props to All or Nothing from Friday night, you guys are insane good.

See you all on the battlefield.

Tyrlis – South of Heaven [SoH] WvW Commander – CD
Proud Member of the First Crystalian Council

in WvW

Posted by: LaMisT.1863

LaMisT.1863

Everytime I read these threads I get an impression that everyone on this thread is getting at least 10k badges a week each.

And its usually people the losing worlds.

I am Help, the Magical White Mushroom. :3

(edited by LaMisT.1863)

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

No. Last week:

I believe that’s showing you the point total for the previous week. So last week shows you the evolution from the-week-before-last, when you came in second place and gained 8.8 rank points.

If that’s not correct then I have no idea how you could gain 8 rank points by coming in 3rd place. You would have lost points versus both Ehmry and Crystal Desert.

My understanding was that we gained points because you didn’t win by enough. Either way, you’re wrong, you’ll see the evolution change throughout the week.

And welp, can’t fix the mos matchup anymore, good job whoever misreported it :v Emailed the dude, hope he fixes it.

CD 80089 +615
EB 30353 +25
M 39375 +55

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

(edited by saiyr.3071)

in WvW

Posted by: Diehard.1432

Diehard.1432

I heard you were so good.

Attachments:

Garuda X, lvl 80 human Siamoth Ranger JQ SEA
[VaL]

(edited by Diehard.1432)

in WvW

Posted by: Hackuuna.4085

Hackuuna.4085

No. Last week:

Points earned or gained are relative to the competition you face. The rank value is actually a rating of how strong you perform compared to your oppositions. For example, if Ehmry Bay and Maguuma were to come close but still “lose” to CD by say 10k points, Ehmry Bay and Maguuma will have a large rating increase while CD will have a large rating decrease. In this system, close competition will tend to have ratings close to one another.

Currently, CD has a much larger rating than either of the competitors so they MUST win by an appropriately large margin or they will drop in ratings (while the others will raise). However, because of this system unless a server in a tier above loses by a larger margin than expected, or CD wins by a larger margin than expected, then the three will be locked into this tier with CD always “winning”.

EDIT: For clarity, the rating you see in “Evolution” is actually what applies to the current week predicted change in rating for next week if the current scoring rate is kept. Also keep in mind as of now the ratings are not correct as the last update was from 11 hours ago and the Ehmry / Maguuma points were swapped.

(edited by Hackuuna.4085)

in WvW

Diehard.1432

Not to throw fire on oil, but did anyone noticed how EB lost rank points and Mag gained rank points? Just and FYI for those that care about points i guess.

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA

Last week:

• Maguuma lost 39 rank points.
  • Ehmry Bay gained 9.

That’s why I said their current gaming strategy of “play for 2nd place” is going to keep them stuck in tier 4 forever. Crystal Desert stomped Maguuma+Ehmry for two weeks now because only Maguuma pugs seem to put any pressure on CD.

If you guys would actually go for the point leaders, you might win once in a while.

Next week will be Maguuma vs Ehmry again, looking like Fort Aspenwood coming down and CD moving up. I predict it will again be Maguuma in 2nd or 3rd place because once another team squeaks ahead of you, you give up and let them keep 1st.

I pray for Fort Aspenwood not getting bashed or called “mindless zergs” on this forum next week, IF they do move down to tier 4

[VaL]

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

Those who posts at the forums probably can’t play for some reason or don’t wish to play becos of getting outnumbered. Its an avenue for the winning team to boost ego and the losing team to whine…

we normally kept quiet and low profile until some butthurt servers start to claim to be so-called organized and calling others names….

yours truly,
proud zergling of CD

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in WvW

Posted by: Ralathar.7236

Ralathar.7236

Well this thread has been rather disappointing. Can we all grow a little more mature and a little less egotistical and try again. It’s gone past claims and beliefs to straight up mud slinging and kitten.

Rashanala – 80 Elementalist
Ehmry Bay – Legion of the Iron Hawk [Hawk]

in WvW

Diehard.1432

Well this thread has been rather disappointing. Can we all grow a little more mature and a little less egotistical and try again. It’s gone past claims and beliefs to straight up mud slinging and kitten.

I apologize, I only responded to Mags’ whining. I swear I was very low profile before. They started it!

[VaL]

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

EsF, if you divided yourself into teams it feels like you would be more successful at taking towers. You over commit your forces to one location far too often. The Maguuma crew you are facing is small, if you forced us to break up, it would most likely be advantageous for you. But of course, this isn’t a fact, I’d like to hear some thoughts on this.

Suggestion: Stop protecting SE tower and repairing the walls if you don’t have east keep. Without east keep, or at least being on the inner of east keep, it’s pointless. We will just treb it. You are wasting manpower and supplies by keeping those walls up.

Suggestion: Stop trying to hit the east keep treb. It’s useless.

Most of the CD posting reminds me a lot of Dark Haven. They acted the same way because they were winning, “you guys are just bitter sore losers! U mad? YOU’RE losing to US, we have nothing to learn from you. lol you’re so bad, we’re beating you!” Remember what happened to them? Good times… good times. You try to help people play smarter and they don’t want to hear it. I mean, why should they? They’re winning. 20+ EsF members have hit the south gate of east keep three times. It only takes two defenders on arrow carts and one on a cannon to shoo them away. Three defenders to keep 20+ invaders occupied and contained. They are not hitting anything else within the BL or any other BL. They just keep coming to this south gate… over and over… day after day…

“Guys, someone take the cannon. I got knocked off and I can’t get back on.”
“Why?”
“Too many loot bags around me.”

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in WvW

Posted by: Arcadio.6875

Arcadio.6875

I pray for Fort Aspenwood not getting bashed or called “mindless zergs” on this forum next week, IF they do move down to tier 4

DH players called us that the last time we were in T4. Mag players didn’t in our last match. I really respect Mag as a server since they fought back against us trying out new tactics instead of making excuses on the forums. We haven’t fought Ehmry yet.

If FA does come down for a temporary visit in this tier, we will outnumber our opponents. We probably have a stronger NA crew than CD does and since our last match with Mag, we’ve picked up a great off peak crew as well. CD may still be stronger than us in that area, but we have no idea until we actually get placed in the same match.

Lord Arcadio
League Of Ascending Immortals [OATH]

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Not to throw fire on oil, but did anyone noticed how EB lost rank points and Mag gained rank points? Just and FYI for those that care about points i guess.

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA

Last week:

• Maguuma lost 39 rank points.
  • Ehmry Bay gained 9.

That’s why I said their current gaming strategy of “play for 2nd place” is going to keep them stuck in tier 4 forever. Crystal Desert stomped Maguuma+Ehmry for two weeks now because only Maguuma pugs seem to put any pressure on CD.

If you guys would actually go for the point leaders, you might win once in a while.

Next week will be Maguuma vs Ehmry again, looking like Fort Aspenwood coming down and CD moving up. I predict it will again be Maguuma in 2nd or 3rd place because once another team squeaks ahead of you, you give up and let them keep 1st.

FA has proven themselves. All CD has done is spammed recruiting. And it shows. You guys regularly get blasted in the face by smaller numbers…. And then claim the other servers are the butthurt ones when they point out CD doesn’t really do anything skillful… If you are so desperate to win by defeating unpopulated zones when the rest of us are asleep, more power to your server. But I hope you know you are being laughed at thoroughly.

[SU]

(edited by xxxzavulonxxx.8413)

in WvW

Posted by: Roughneck.2509

Roughneck.2509

Yep, FA is a bunch of good players who deserve, and give, respect where it’s due. They are about as far away from CD as you can get in terms of skill and strategy given the two servers have similar size populations. I find it humorously self delusional that CD guys would even make that comparison.

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Yeah…we’ve fought FA several times now. They definitely outnumber us and they definitely are much better at strategy than we are.

Someone is seriously trolling the mos site, because now it says we’re blue!

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: Bones.5762

Bones.5762

It’s not whining , it’s more like a response to your boast and chest thumping of how you are at 4am in the morning when nobody is online saying ownage, i can’t handle servers like that, it honestly just annoys me seeing CD players act like kids, saying like they’ve never been there before. Grow up.

Will you help me move?

in WvW

Bones.5762

I don’t know if this is true but a CD player told me that CD was trying to shut us down and purposely focus us to lose to EB. That totally made me laugh, if it’s true then CD is intimidated as they should be. No offense to EB but it takes all of CD night crew to shut us down for us to lose to EB, i don’t know if EB is in the right tier. all of CD was in mag bl for 6hours late last night gaining very slow momentum when they had us outnumbered 2:1 if not 3:1 not leaving our bl once, til they hit an unpenetrable keep in the east. We all just got bored of defending at 8am and just left the keep in the morning and decided to karma train.

Will you help me move?

(edited by Bones.5762)

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

It’s not whining , it’s more like a response to your boast and chest thumping of how you are at 4am in the morning when nobody is online saying ownage, i can’t handle servers like that, it honestly just annoys me seeing CD players act like kids, saying like they’ve never been there before. Grow up.

It’s not the server that’s like that, it’s the trolls. You’re going to run into them on just about every server, learn to deal with it.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in WvW

Posted by: CrassBippy.4619

CrassBippy.4619

I heard you were so good.

how did they capture undefended lands??!?! THIS IS UNHEARD OF

Bi Furious [Fist] YB

in WvW

Bones.5762

I wish i could believe that they are just troll, but i actually see some of them as the casual CD players that post.

Will you help me move?

in WvW

Posted by: CrassBippy.4619

CrassBippy.4619

ive fought some solid guild groups from maguuma. pretty kitten coordinated, havent seen that from CD at all. I assume there are good players obviously, but all i ever notice is cleaning up zergs but eventually running because you cant go up against 50+ forever. unfortunate since we cant compete with constant night caps which put them way up every day

Bi Furious [Fist] YB

(edited by CrassBippy.4619)

in WvW

Posted by: MrKnieves.4162

MrKnieves.4162

Commanders Sardonicus and Zivilia sure love to spawn kill poor EBers while Maguuma retakes everything. Gotta love noob commanders.

Zheenn [Warrior] [Commander]| Alondra Del Mar [Thief] | Lorean Alisk [Elemental]
Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

in WvW

MrKnieves.4162

I don’t know if this is true but a CD player told me that CD was trying to shut us down and purposely focus us to lose to EB. That totally made me laugh, if it’s true then CD is intimidated as they should be. No offense to EB but it takes all of CD night crew to shut us down for us to lose to EB, i don’t know if EB is in the right tier. all of CD was in mag bl for 6hours late last night gaining very slow momentum when they had us outnumbered 2:1 if not 3:1 not leaving our bl once, til they hit an unpenetrable keep in the east. We all just got bored of defending at 8am and just left the keep in the morning and decided to karma train.

That requires organization and good synergy between players, CD doesn’t have that, so whoever told you that is lying.

Zheenn [Warrior] [Commander]| Alondra Del Mar [Thief] | Lorean Alisk [Elemental]
Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

in WvW

Posted by: exits.8075

exits.8075

Everytime I read these threads I get an impression that everyone on this thread is getting at least 10k badges a week each.

And its usually people the losing worlds.

10k, no, but against CD late night, the badges flow into my bags.

“Guys, someone take the cannon. I got knocked off and I can’t get back on.”
“Why?”
“Too many loot bags around me.”

in WvW

Bones.5762

That requires organization and good synergy between players, CD doesn’t have that, so whoever told you that is lying.

aparently it was everywhere in the map chat he said, thats what he heard from other players, also it’s not an alliance with EB he said, he said they only wanted to knock us down a tier, but it wouldn’t matter because if it happens we faceroll the tier below i believe and that’s no fun. I rather be the team losing instead of the team dominating because you have more things you can do.

Will you help me move?

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

It’d be best for CD to move up, get their faces stomped in, lose a bunch of fairweather players, and then move back down and balance out in the T4 bracket with even pop to Maguuma and EBay. Here’s to hoping that ever happens.

It’s too bad there aren’t two more servers with higher pop so that you’d get Mag / EBay / DH matchups in tier 5.

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Phzt.9864

Phzt.9864

Next week will be fun – Mag/Eb get to see how many people transfer off when FA stomps us during our prime time. Maybe enough to drop down to tier 5?!

in WvW

Bones.5762

No. Last week:

The ranking system is easy, if you guys score lets say 10,000 points last week, and this week only scored 9,000 for your total you lost rank points even if we came in last place. We got more score than our last i believe making us gain points. With the way the ranking system is set up even CD could lose alot of rank points if the match is close and they win just by a margin.

because i heard you guys gained alot of point the tier before this boost you rank points really high, but you failed to reach that point mark to gain any rank points.

Will you help me move?

in WvW

MrKnieves.4162

Next week will be fun – Mag/Eb get to see how many people transfer off when FA stomps us during our prime time. Maybe enough to drop down to tier 5?!

That would actually be amazing, this server needs to trim the fat!

Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

in WvW

Posted by: Slamz.5376

Slamz.5376

Personally I have no beef with CD. They have a much bigger Oceanic presence than Maguuma + Ehmry combined. Good for them, though I’ll be happy to see the backside of them. Logging in every day to see the entire map owned by one team is never going to be very fun. I hope Fort Aspenwood is just more on our level in terms of nighttime presence.

You really can’t avoid the “mindless zerg” accusations when one team shows up with 50 players to the enemy’s 5. Even if they aren’t a mindless zerg, there’s no way to prove it!

Really I just wish Arenanet would lock down transfers so we could get more balanced fights. I imagine Crystal Desert probably was tier 4 material before they got an influx of players. Now they are at least tier 3 material but we’ve had to put up with the population imbalance for 2 weeks while the ranks adjust themselves.

Camelot Unchained – from the makers of DAOC
A game that’s 100% WvW
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13861848/camelot-unchained

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

CD lost players actually. They were tier 3/occasional tier 2 before the huge reshuffle – the first time TC met CD in tier 3 about 2 months back TC were soundly defeated. CD then lost a bunch that dropped them to tier “3.5”. Tier 4 is the lowest they’ve ever been I believe.

in WvW

MrKnieves.4162

Personally I have no beef with CD. They have a much bigger Oceanic presence than Maguuma + Ehmry combined. Good for them, though I’ll be happy to see the backside of them. Logging in every day to see the entire map owned by one team is never going to be very fun. I hope Fort Aspenwood is just more on our level in terms of nighttime presence.

You really can’t avoid the “mindless zerg” accusations when one team shows up with 50 players to the enemy’s 5. Even if they aren’t a mindless zerg, there’s no way to prove it!

Really I just wish Arenanet would lock down transfers so we could get more balanced fights. I imagine Crystal Desert probably was tier 4 material before they got an influx of players. Now they are at least tier 3 material but we’ve had to put up with the population imbalance for 2 weeks while the ranks adjust themselves.

Don’t let the current numbers fool you, CD is NOT T3 material. We’ve been in this same spot several times already, and whenever we climb one tier everyone realizes where we belong. To be on T3 is required to have presence on all 3 borderlands, plus on EB, currently we hold the CD borderlands, and EB but we fall short on the other two borderlands, and the reason for that is that we don’t have the population/interest to fight on the other borderlands (Frankly, I hate the level design of the borderlands and avoid them like the plague).

Last time we fought against Yak and TC they took advantage of this and even the CD borderlands was overrrun, mostly by TC, at that time we could only hold our own on EB (barely).

Most people that transferred here during these past two weeks are in for a shock if we move to T3. The meltdowns should be fun to watch.

Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

in WvW

Bones.5762

Yes that’s true no way to prove a zerg is mindless at night, unless you were actually there and they just threw countless bodies at the keep/tower to gain it, but i guess it wouldn’t matter considering they have nothing to lose the only thing left from turning that one part of the map their pretty little color. But i honestly see it as mindless when a group outnumbered can handle a greatly bigger group, for example if its lets say 10v30, and the 10 is able to handle the 30, it means they are exceptionally well coordinated or the 30 is bad, or both.

Will you help me move?

in WvW

Posted by: TheFug.5278

TheFug.5278

Zheen, you realize that you are absolutely a terrible commander right?

Absolutely terrible. One of the worst I have ever seen.

Do not come on this forum and act like you are relevant or that you have any idea what is really going on.

And Crassbippy, you are a whiner. You sit here and say you haven’t gone up against any organized CD groups, yet our group of 15-20 continually wiped you guys in EB last night over and over and over again. We then proceeded to take your entire EB keep with nothing but 4 golems and 20 people. Yet all you do is claim that we “ZERGED U SO HARD” and “LOOK AT WHAT CD HAZ TO DO TO WIN LOL”.

This forum really is full of whiners right now.

It feels like Maguuma and EB truly believe that they have never lost a fight in which they weren’t outnumbered 3:1.

[KH] Kwisatz Haderach

(edited by TheFug.5278)

in WvW

Posted by: Deathdom.8250

Deathdom.8250

CD lost players actually. They were tier 3/occasional tier 2 before the huge reshuffle – the first time TC met CD in tier 3 about 2 months back TC were soundly defeated. CD then lost a bunch that dropped them to tier “3.5”. Tier 4 is the lowest they’ve ever been I believe.

We were actually tier 2 though the weakest one. It seemed like we were more tier 3 simply because there were 4 tier 1 servers at the time which meant 1 would always be in tier 2 stomping. And as the weakest Tier 2, that meant we were always the one that went down.

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

We were actually tier 2 though the weakest one. It seemed like we were more tier 3 simply because there were 4 tier 1 servers at the time which meant 1 would always be in tier 2 stomping. And as the weakest Tier 2, that meant we were always the one that went down.

I wouldn’t know for sure, TC were climbing up from tier…5? during that period. I think CD was the first major brick wall we hit (not counting Dragonbrand right at the start) on our way up. Point is CD were definitely a victim of transfers, though I think you guys have also been getting some reinforcements lately with the tier 4 wins so who knows what will happen when you revisit tier 3.

in WvW

Posted by: Phzt.9864

Phzt.9864

Mag and CD sure do argue a lot for servers that are allied against Ehmry Bay

PK Grand Sun Tzu God Master 420

I was in CD BL for a large portion of the start. It was a rather nasty battle and we got shrinked back to our tower really fast. Maguuma seems to have coordinated with CD in a way, they were evenly attacking us. When one backed off, the other went in and very remarkable response times. We’re gonna have to get really good at defending, really fast. This will be a distasteful rematch.

Good job disguising our alliance guys keep it up.

in WvW

MrKnieves.4162

Do not come on this forum and act like you are relevant or that you have any idea what is really going on.

LOL!!!

You’re entitled to your opinion, and several people said the contrary so meh. My first priority is to have fun and plenty of people agree with me (and follow me whenever im commanding), the rest is irrelevant.

Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

in WvW

Bones.5762

LOL!!!

You’re entitled to your opinion, and several people said the contrary so meh. My first priority is to have fun and plenty of people agree with me (and follow me whenever im commanding), the rest is irrelevant.

Agreed first and foremost. I don’t agree that that another player from CD should not bash on a commander from his server especially. If you dislike him just don’t follow him and ignore, don’t publicly bash him, it makes you look really bad. If people follow him they must either (a) be having fun, or (b) doing a good job.

Will you help me move?

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

LOL!!!

Agreed first and foremost. I don’t agree that that another player from CD should not bash on a commander from his server especially. If you dislike him just don’t follow him and ignore, don’t publicly bash him, it makes you look really bad. If people follow him they must either (a) be having fun, or (b) doing a good job.

U r 2 srs here. Commanders don’t earn this place on the field by experience. They just buy an icon. I don’t think anyone cares or looks down at another server that openly flogs a bad commander.

[SU]

in WvW

Bones.5762

LOL!!!

U r 2 srs here. Commanders don’t earn this place on the field by experience. They just buy an icon. I don’t think anyone cares or looks down at another server that openly flogs a bad commander.

Yes they buy their icons, but people should know by know who is a good commander and who is bad. Choose accordingly unless he is your only commander in your server.

My argument good sir was don’t publicly attack someone, for (a) its against ToS, (b) its makes you look bad, © people judge commanders too harshly when all they want to do is enjoy a game. So maybe it’s you guys who are taking this game too seriously, Zheen obviously just wants to enjoy the game, if you aren’t enjoying this game for whatever reason I feel sorry for you.

Will you help me move?

in WvW

MrKnieves.4162

LOL!!!

I agree to a point, if a commander is doing something questionable, like spawn killing, I will call it out and discourage it the best way I can. We are supposed to be better than that. If you are a commander and you’re going to spawn camp, at least take your icon off.

(By you I don’t mean you you, but in general :p)

Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

LOL!!!

Yes they buy their icons, but people should know by know who is a good commander and who is bad. Choose accordingly unless he is your only commander in your server.

My argument good sir was don’t publicly attack someone, for (a) its against ToS, (b) its makes you look bad, © people judge commanders too harshly when all they want to do is enjoy a game. So maybe it’s you guys who are taking this game too seriously, Zheen obviously just wants to enjoy the game, if you aren’t enjoying this game for whatever reason I feel sorry for you.

I have no clue who Zheen is. I do have a clue about a couple commanders who suck on Maguuma.

And you do not seem to take into account commanders can ruin the fun of other players.

Like I said, it only makes the people who are critical of commanders look bad to people who are Very Srs People. Not to people who are like, “But, nah, that commander does suck.”

[SU]

in WvW

Posted by: TheFug.5278

TheFug.5278

LOL!!!

You realize that just a few posts up Zheenn was calling other commanders “noob” commanders right.

You saw that right?

I mean, I can’t be the only one who saw that.

If zheenn just wanted to enjoy the game, then he would not have specifically come to this forum to do exactly what you are saying we shouldn’t be doing, which is calling out other people.

The hypocrisy on this forum makes me weep.

Also for the record, my last run in with Zheenn he refused to turn off his commander icon and refused to commit the pubs to any keeps. When asked to turn off his icon he refused to because “it doesn’t matter” and “he’s just here to have fun”, while he beat on the doors of a keep with melee weapons. You can’t have that kind of attitude and then come to the forums to call others noob commanders for doing exactly what you did.

[KH] Kwisatz Haderach

(edited by TheFug.5278)

in WvW

MrKnieves.4162

LOL!!!

You realize that just a few posts up Zheenn was calling other commanders “noob” commanders right.

You saw that right?

If zheenn just wanted to enjoy the game, then he would not have specifically come to this forum to do exactly what you are saying we shouldn’t be doing, which is calling out other people.

Read three posts above this one.

Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

in WvW

Diehard.1432

Last time I checked, we were all quiet about it. You guys started whining first. But what do I care, you are only a one man guild and a loud one at that

[VaL]

in WvW

Bones.5762

LOL!!!

You saw that right?

Also for the record, my last run in with Zheenn he refused to turn off his commander icon and refused to commit the pubs to any keeps. When asked to turn off his icon he refused to because “it doesn’t matter” and “he’s just here to have fun”, while he beat on the doors of a keep with melee weapons. You can’t have that kind of attitude and then come to the forums to call others noob commanders for doing exactly what you did.

I guess he did, overlooked it, but my point is to not bash other players, whether its commanders or just randoms. Keep your cool, keep the internal problems of your server inside the map chat of LA.

Will you help me move?

in WvW

Bones.5762

Last time I checked, we were all quiet about it. You guys started whining first. But what do I care, you are only a one man guild and a loud one at that

Check again, I might be just one man, but so are you. You have friends? So do i, I call them maguumans.

Also the reason i don’t join a big guild is, i want them to know who it was that killed them, i want them to say, oh this guy is [Not Too Bad].

Will you help me move?

(edited by Bones.5762)

in WvW

Posted by: KamikazKid.4872

KamikazKid.4872

LOL even numbers? you must be on drugs, anyone on at this time talking about even number is high. we have less then 30 atm, maybe 23ish. You guys are fielding out 60+players easy, Any CD who fails to acknowledge they had numbers at night is clearly overbiased with egos too high for this forum. I’m sorry to say that i’m just farming you for badges and lvls on my alt because i can’t take your night crew seriously, like cmon

And now the CD zerg is 60+ keep throwing out bigger numbers to explain why you’re losing. In that “proof” of zerg screenshot all I see is a well organized 20 man, note how all the tags are KH? Coincidence right? Also note the golem he has targeted, that’s me busting in their tower like the Kool-Aid man, “OH YEAH!”

Anzor Anak – Guardian
Kwisatz Haderach – For the Toast!