11/30 - TC, FA & YB

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Choko.6821

Choko.6821

Why would we care who gets second? We want first and we do what we can to make sure that happens. Sometimes that will roll Yak way sometimes FA, but helping either of you get second? Why would we, what’s in it for us? You’re both the enemy.

So much this. Also, have you noticed its always TC teaming up with another server? Its never TC being teamed up against. I wonder why…

It’s because we don’t cry wolf every time that we see both of our enemies on the screen at the same time, unlike the unfortunate few from the other servers.

I don’t cry either. I even make a screenshot that TC and TB attempt to take me down. You yet against another who has also 24/7 coverage. Which you lose too and want to challenge who got barely 8/7 coverage? Lol much.

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Sol.4317

Sol.4317

So (GODS) is currently split between TC and FA? You can’t tell me that there isn’t some collusion going on here at this point. I seriously doubt that these people aren’t in the same TS, VENT or whatever and working together giving intell on whats defended and whats not. Call it conspiracy theory or what ever but it seems a tad on the smelly side. Especially with all the talk about going to T2 next. maybe its been arranged?

Alfric the Wolf
Guild-Obsidian Fear
Level 80 Warrior

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

TC doesn’t run a vent/TS/Mumble outside of guilds. We use /team for 90% of our info.

I too dislike how “soft” and zergy TC is becoming. Three weeks of getting the absolute kitten kicked out of us honed our commanders and core players into beasts. Now those commanders log on but once in a while and that core player base is often left with the mess the zerg leaves behind (building defenses, begging people to run supply for repairs/defensive siege) while that same zerg bashes its head against a door or wall ineffectively.

That said, FA leads the mightiest zerg, but that is what happens when you neglect your own borderlands to attack TC.

Yes that was a bit of a whine post, but I wanted to echo some feelings I am seeing expressed in this thread. I would love to be playing of course, but I am stuck on my double shift. Hooray.

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: katanah.8431

katanah.8431

So (GODS) is currently split between TC and FA? You can’t tell me that there isn’t some collusion going on here at this point. I seriously doubt that these people aren’t in the same TS, VENT or whatever and working together giving intell on whats defended and whats not. Call it conspiracy theory or what ever but it seems a tad on the smelly side. Especially with all the talk about going to T2 next. maybe its been arranged?

I seriously doubt this was intended GODS has been a formidable guild, When I for one see this guild tag I make sure Im well prepared before attacking. Anyhow they have always been honest fights for me. Does seem exactly as it sounds they planned a transfer then decided against it.. some already had made the switch /shrugs. I wouldnt mind being a fly on their guild wall tho hearing the fights against each other!
As stale as it may seem to see the same servers against eachother each week at least these servers are more evenly matched and fun.

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Kronyx.2570

Kronyx.2570

I just had an amazing duel with a D/D ele in YBBL on the side cliff of west EH. Whoever that was you have my respect man.

Rheayas – 80 Guardian
Guild Leader Of [LOOT]
Yaks Bend Allaince Commander [YBA]

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Urrid.4593

Score and map update for Cora? I need a new job/something to think about. Lets talk!

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Astry.9476

Astry.9476

[GODS] is not split between TC and FA. Not exactly sure where you heard it from but [GODS] is staying on FA. The only [GODS] members that transferred to TC, are no longer in the guild AFAIK.

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Astry.9476

Score and map update for Cora? I need a new job/something to think about. Lets talk!

Attachments:

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

Not going to lie. It is getting pretty irritating reading “if you want a real transfer, transfer off of TC”. You realize that is the most fail logic ever right?

Lets say some do go from TC to YB or FA. Then what? They stay until that server has “no challenge” (even though moving up a tier presents a tougher challenge but lets completely ignore the correct logic here). They just transfer again? Fail!

The proper solution is to do some house keeping in TC by encouraging everyone to work together even more. That way when we get to tier 2 we can be at least even more prepared with our numbers working together!

I have been in tier 1 servers. I have seen te constant 2 hour queue times. TC doesn’t hav the NUMBERS you really think we have. We ONLY have a constant 5 minute queue time on EB. The rest of the BL has no queue times ever.

Fact is, we are pure numbers. We are a skillful serve with good tactics. Did some transfer over? Probably, but not as much as you guys are making it out to be.

So stop trying to kill the TC server by encouraging players to transfer off. There is absolutely nothing wrong with TC. If anything we ll should be extremely proud of ourselves from improving so much!

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Urrid.4593

Trying to get TC people to transfer is pretty much like asking a cat to fetch you your slippers. It isn’t going to happen. TC is pretty awesome and I feel bad for other servers “NotTC”. Our slow trickle of transfers tend to stick around because of our militia type organization (which we are losing a little focus on according to my whine post above) and overwhelmingly friendly /team chat.

No one who is anyone is going to transfer off. Nice try though~!

That said and with my whine out of the way, I know I personally need to be a better commander and player if I want to shake things up. I think TC needs to get used to deploying a well timed and placed arrow cart or balista in large scale field battles and get the appropriate people (low levelers?) on that siege. We need to educate people more and put a “yaks level” emphasis on defense and an “FA focus” on offense.

The tools to learn are right in front of us TC, so lets get to work!

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Arkard.3970

Arkard.3970

Score update below:

Attachments:

Miyako [Kupo] – 80 Thief
Tarnished Coast Server

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: TIMMEH.8106

TIMMEH.8106

I just had an amazing duel with a D/D ele in YBBL on the side cliff of west EH. Whoever that was you have my respect man.

That was me. I couldn’t dent you. The whole time I knew at some point I was going off the cliff, but I couldn’t drag you more north without pulling guards and I didnt think I could pull you south without more red names showing up hehe. I would get you down a bit and you would just come right back.

Def good times.

Weilf
[BT] Black Talons
Ele

(edited by TIMMEH.8106)

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Choko.6821

So stop trying to kill the TC server by encouraging players to transfer off. There is absolutely nothing wrong with TC. If anything we ll should be extremely proud of ourselves from improving so much!

Who encouraging player to transfer off TC? Aren’t you talking yourself? o_O

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: fenim.2395

fenim.2395

All this 2v1 talk is nonsense. YB as we all know has the best defense. FA Has the best offense. TC is just okay on both.

YB doesn’t attack TC most of the time because our defense is a lot better than FA’s. TC doesn’t attack YB very much overall, because trying to get their stuff is a chore. FA has the easiest stuff to get hence why everyone attacks you.

Also to add upon this, FA’s talking about 2v1 has also disappointed some people on the forums and if you were to put a bender, a coaster and a aspenwood in a room. They would most likely attack the aspenwood. (Keyword: some people)

Also to add even more FA’s Offense is the best. They like to dominate and poke everyone but poking everyone doesn’t really help as eventually they will both poke back.

Overall Ratings(1-10 being the best) of Servers IMO
Tarnished Coast:
Offense: 7
Defense:8
Awards: Most Golems sacrificed to Golem god , Most Heart

Yak’s Bend
Offense:4
Defense:10
Awards: Hardest BL to Conquer

Fort Aspenwood
Offense: 9
Defense:3
Awards: Most Known on Forums, Mass genocide of Tarnished Yaks
—————————————————————————————————-
Now onto TC transfers. All TCers should just stop talking about this as if you talk more about it, it spreads. (Learn from FA).
——————————————————————————————————
Last but not least [GODS]:

To clear up anything regarding this as I have seen it through out the forums. It seems GODS is staying on FA. Some GODS members moved to TC and then quit GODS. (Maybe because of inside dispute who knows.) Some members might move back.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Nardix Marakill
[Tarnished Coast] Reporter

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Choko.6821

This is my rating when compared to Seafarers aka score 10. Aka taking into account with the number to overcome to odds.

Fort Aspenwood
Offense:3

Tarnished Coast
Offense:2
Defense:2

Yak’s Bend
Offense:2

Yes, it is just that bad for me. Lol.

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Cogbyrn.7283

Cogbyrn.7283

I find it interesting that FA and YB attack each other apparently because they “do what it takes to win”, but in order to win, both would have to attack TC. All we’re doing is fighting over 2nd place scraps by going for the easier meal, and TC rides it all the way to the bank.

If anyone should be 2v1 against someone else, it should be FA/YB against TC. But it won’t be. I wonder if there’s a sociological/psychological conclusion in there somewhere. I bet there is.

Alduin Nightsong, 80 Human Necro
“He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.”

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Urrid.4593

Well if you jointly attack TC we will always push back. How much do you want to lose?

It is scary to aim for 1st when it looks “impossible.”

People will also just attack random stuff.

(edited by Urrid.4593)

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: TIMMEH.8106

TIMMEH.8106

I find it interesting that FA and YB attack each other apparently because they “do what it takes to win”, but in order to win, both would have to attack TC. All we’re doing is fighting over 2nd place scraps by going for the easier meal, and TC rides it all the way to the bank.

If anyone should be 2v1 against someone else, it should be FA/YB against TC. But it won’t be. I wonder if there’s a sociological/psychological conclusion in there somewhere. I bet there is.

I feel like Yak’s is hitting us, because they feel like they can only fight for second place.

Weilf
[BT] Black Talons
Ele

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: juicifruitz.6251

juicifruitz.6251

the reason YB dont’ really attack TC is because we don’t have the numbers to counter their 50 man zergs that responds to attacks with the speed of lightning, VS FA they will send 5 man 1st if they dont’ handle it then another 5 man team will rock up, then another then another.

In other words TC stamp out any attacks made on them very quickly vs FA who try to, and usually fail, farm badges before getting the force required to stamp out attacks.

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Unfortunately.5940

Unfortunately.5940

I like how a person from YB talks about feeling like its a 2v1 against them and people automatically assume it’s FA whining again. L2read maybe.
Also funny how there’s more posts about people whining than there are actual whining posts.

Differently/Sixtysix Sixes – Fort Aspenwood

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Choko.6821

Not surprise there is more post about people whining then the actually whining post(I wonder if that really exist though, lol). Players shun upon Elite player. Especially me.

O yea you know what happen those two at screenshot, TC got killed, followed by YK and the backup aka TC that supposed help TC also got killed. :p

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.3406

Moderator.3406

Some postings that were inappropriate and against the rules of this forum have been removed. Please keep the war to the battlefields and do not fight or flame on the forum, as this is against the rules that apply here.

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

There are only two possible scenarios in which a 2v1 does NOT happen.

A: One server sits out entirely.
B: Servers do not retaliate when attacked. i.e, A attacks B, B attacks C, C attacks A.

Other than that, as long as all 3 servers are fighting each other, at least one party will ALWAYS be facing a 2v1 situation. That’s why you hear both FA and YB bringing up the issue. Pleaaaaaaaaase stop throwing the term “2v1” around as if it means anything.

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Urrid.4593

Ahhmahgawd stop two vee one’ing ussss! T_T

There, now TC is guilty too!

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Revelation.1456

Revelation.1456

Kentimetre,

That’s the point. 2v1 situations are created constantly so no one should be whining about them. It is a fundamental part of the game

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Saradon WarChild.2034

Saradon WarChild.2034

As an FA player and commander I came to a realization tonight. I’m NEVER going to care enough about winning tier 3 to sit with 3 other people in an empty supply camp and watch Dolayks for hours on a Saturday night.

There’s no gold medals for any tier. I just want to kill people not role play NPC guards.

My Hammer Your Face 80 Warrior
[VK] Commander

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Omega.3892

Omega.3892

[img]http://i.imgur.com/wfcNx.jpg[/img]

i give up editing. w/e. golems. we got em.

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Urrid.4593

Those golem pics make me smile.

edits:

It is war baby! There is a distinct difference from 1v1v1 (what is happening) and 2v1 (what you think you’re seeing.)

I tried to use FA last week to weaken Yak’s garrison and push inside after wiping FA in the field, but the yaks defense was too strong and we were pushed out shockingly fast. Now it was a gamble to try for Yaks garrison and we gave up a perfectly good wooden hills keep we had ninja’ed from FA to attempt this attack. In retrospect some people said “would have, could have” but that is just the nature of WvW, it is messy and things don’t go to plan. Next time I am trying something like the above I am leaving a token defensive force to gain the most out of an assault like that because you never know when the other teams are going to capitalize on your mistakes.

1v1v1. Not 2v1. Saying 2v1 is laughable.

(edited by Urrid.4593)

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Relentliss.2170

Relentliss.2170

Yaks has such small numbers atm we have to be opportunistic, attack where there is weakness, TC has us so out numbered it takes most of our resources to keep them out of ybbl. Whatever we have left merely attack where they can, usuallly that is FA. Anything we take from TC gets taken back by their zerg. So while we don’t want to attack FA its often our best source of points. Plus we don’t like them.

We don’t need to make mandatory gear treadmills, we make all of it optional

Anet lied (where’s the Manifesto now?)

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Praetorian.3948

Praetorian.3948

Score and Map update?

Bjorn The Greatwolf 80 Warrior
80 – Warx2/Guardx2/Necro/Ranger/Thief
Principality of New Katulus [PiNK]

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Gorge Express.7163

Gorge Express.7163

I can’t remember the last time yak’s have tried to attack TC in the past few weeks. We gave up on first a long time ago. I’m guessing it’s the same for FA.

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Sam.8193

Sam.8193

I can’t remember the last time yak’s have tried to attack TC in the past few weeks. We gave up on first a long time ago. I’m guessing it’s the same for FA.

Really? WTH just happend at TCBL then, FA zergs hitting bay and holding BB while Yaks hit Hills with RL. Though it took us forever to take them back, we still did it, without whining.

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: FlamingMook.8437

FlamingMook.8437

Can we just agree to not use bugs in the map?

Attachments:

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Astry.9476

Can we just agree to not use bugs in the map?

People like that should receive at least a couple of days suspension IMO.

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Greyskies.2815

Greyskies.2815

Dear YB and FA

I am writing this to inform you that I think we need to see other servers. Don’t get the wrong idea; the both of you have been great. I really enjoyed our 3 server brawl in SM and our constant give and take with towers and keeps. But unfortunately the spark of combat we once shared has grown old and dull and the magic is no longer there. We can no longer be the server you want us to be and we think it’s time for us to move on. Please don’t take this personally, it’s not you it’s us.

Very Respectfully

TC

Buleye
Chronicles of Tyria (CoT)
Tarnished Coast (TC)

(edited by Greyskies.2815)

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Pendragon.8735

Pendragon.8735

I think this is matchup is starting to become a bad one. It’s not 2v1 so much as FA vs YB for second and TC just gets a free pass in their BL because neither other server thinks they can win, or thinks they can risk focusing on TC for fear of being backstabbed by the other. FA goes to YB Bordlerland and vice versa. When in reality, the bottom 2 working together is probably the only thing that would now produce an actual competitive 3 way match.

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

When in reality, the bottom 2 working together is probably the only thing that would now produce an actual competitive 3 way match.

That is why it is a three way match, but for some reason in this game it doesn’t seem to happen. In DAoC there were official and unofficial alliances all the time.

~ AoN ~

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Black Moon.6075

Black Moon.6075

Dear FA Mesmer who really hurt,

About 15 minutes ago in Molekevian depths, You assaulted a warrior and a guardian ( me). My poor warrior comrade got melted, something about being confused! I must say props to you! Had a random elementalist not come to back me up, Pretty sure I would of died if I tried to fight. I believe I would of been able to run away, however that does not address the fact you might chase! All I do know is you were from the guild Darker Then Black ( I think. Not sure!) I want to salute you for being a scary mesmer. You are the first mesmer to truly make me say “Crud, This guy is kicking my rear!” Salute to you!

Sincerely,
The TC Charr Guardian you almost murdered multiple times

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

Seriously, this coming from a TCer. Both FA and YB needs to form an allianice. There I said it, now I know you guys don’t like each other,but you gotta do something different. TC seem to have fallen into a rythym where they know what each server is capable of, hence why this match up’s outcome will be the same as the last one. Now put your differrences aside, because I wanna see the TC that held off blackgate and SOR even if lwe’re losing. You can keep looking down us, but you’ve never really pushed the commanders into a situation wheree our backs are against the wall.

(edited by Moderator)

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Praetorian.3948

Praetorian.3948

Seriously, this coming from a TCer. Both FA and YB needs to form an allianice. There I said it, now I know you guys don’t like, but you gotta do something different. TC seem to fallen into a rythym where they know what each server is capable, hence why this match up’s outcome will be the same as the last one. Now put your differrences aside, because I wanna seeking the TC that held off blackgate and SOR even if we’re losing. You can keep looking down us, but you’ve never really pushed the commanders into a situation wheree our backs are against the wall.

I really wish this would happen. It would be awesome to get that non-stop pressure of reset every day. FA and YB can you guys agree to just pick on us. One server takes west, one takes east on TCBL and then only focuses on TC towers, keeps, etc on the other maps. It sounds wierd but I would love to log on everyday knowing that 2 servers are gunning for everything my server has.

edited for spelling

Bjorn The Greatwolf 80 Warrior
80 – Warx2/Guardx2/Necro/Ranger/Thief
Principality of New Katulus [PiNK]

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: ShadowX.4639

ShadowX.4639

Today has been a fun day in EB. FA lost their entire side of the map, that lasted for ooo maybe 40 mins or so? Then suddenly Yak’s started pressing in on our side so we had to drop back to defend and that’s all the opening FA needed to start stabbing at us too. I dunno I think we spent almost 4 hours of repelling you guys simultaneously out of our territory, but it was amazing fun! I and 1 other were leading our team at the time and I gotta say I wanted to pull my beard out, everyone had different thoughts on how to repel everything but all I could do was react because it was happening so fast and constantly.

Great fights overall, but I kinda feel like we’ve reached some kind of stalemate. I don’t even feel like our own TC’rs are putting in 100%. Sacrificing to the golem god to keep entertained. =)~

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Fun fight on bay in Yaks Bend. I hope you guys know that we really respect your defensive abilities and always go all out on your keeps.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Nut.4713

Nut.4713

So did PRO get the GODS people that stayed on FA? Because yall are looking really zergy lately.

Aeyden – Elementalist
Yak’s Bend

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Astry.9476

[GODS] never transferred. The few that did move to TC are no longer in guild.

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

In my opinion, YB also seems to be scared of attacking TC and of attacking anything without TC first launching an attack on the other side. As shown by how TCBL Hills keep has has not been taken by Yaks this whole round, and YB losing their natural tower on TCBL within 10 minutes of reset. Compared to how, once TC gets a foothold with Hills in FABL, Yaks comes streaming in and takes Bay.

Not calling this an alliance in any way, just both servers playing tactically and FA being the victim of it

This is hilarious given the way FA took advantage of TC attacking YB after reset. Are you playing for second now?

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Karmagettie.7231

Karmagettie.7231

I have been on TC since the launch, and the past few weeks have been by far my favorite matches. Thank you to FA and YB.

I know someone mentioned our numbers were a lot less back when we fought BG and SoS. Well i am glad we are finally at a level where we can compete on a stronger level then we did before. Part of that is because of Floxxx in TSL who brought the main alliances to work together. Also TC tends to be a lot more active when we are losing or in a very close knit race. I cant wait to see how we are when we are in T2 to fight.

I am also glad the “2v1” talk is finally getting old. I was inTSL before and i am in MF now, and there has never been a single conversation about teaming up with another boarderlands. Educate yourself.

Also some great 3x battles today. Again thanks for the good battles the past few weeks. It has been a blast.

Attachments:

Necka The Logic – Eng
Karmagettie – Warrior
Tarnished Coast [CYN]

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

I like how people are bringing out the popcorn and placing bets during that fight

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Nut.4713

Nut.4713

[GODS] never transferred. The few that did move to TC are no longer in guild.

Are you suggesting GODS lost only a few people? Because I haven’t seen more than a handful this week, compared with endless 40 man zergs last week. PRO on the other hand looks like the new GODS.

Edit: Also have seen several PRO members alt-f4 tonight. I am disappoint.

Aeyden – Elementalist
Yak’s Bend

(edited by Nut.4713)

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Kerithlan.1659

Kerithlan.1659

I have mixed emotions about moving up to T2. On one hand, I’d like something new, challenging and it’d be interesting to know how TC has grown as a server. On the other hand however, this 3 week battle has been one of the closest and most engaging battles I’ve participated in. All three servers keep bringing the fight day in and day out and it’s something that you guys should be proud of. I’ve been on other servers before, usually the good fight stops Sunday evening. I’m kind of disappointed with all the alliance accusations going around because we’re all just having fun and you guys are ruining some of the best WvW GW2 has to offer with drama.

Really?? I look forward to getting my kitten kicked in T2. I still believe TC will make an impact in T2. But this way we will learn more and become better.

As I said to a handful of people in-game earlier today, I really want Tarnished Coast to move into Tier 2. I want to be 6th place for a week. Whether we fail miserably or succeed beyond expectations, I don’t want to spend a month fighting Yak’s Bend and Fort Aspenwood.

It’s nothing to do with the people on the other servers. I just want to see fresh faces. I’m sure that our opponents would agree. Right now, us moving up is more likely than Yak’s Bend dropping down. I would rather have our kitten kicked for a week or two (and force people to remember how to play well) than have these hugely unbalanced matches continue.

As an FA player and commander I came to a realization tonight. I’m NEVER going to care enough about winning tier 3 to sit with 3 other people in an empty supply camp and watch Dolayks for hours on a Saturday night.

There’s no gold medals for any tier. I just want to kill people not role play NPC guards.

Really? That’s interesting. That’s exactly what I did tonight. I ran dolyaks, defended camps, and ran repairs while FA and YB zerged us. We repelled you guys for hours and hours because we did exactly what you have decided not to do.

It might be because FA constantly throw themselves at Golanta or because YB constantly zerg Rogue’s, but our camps aren’t usually quiet. You guys keep losing camps/supply/towers (and today your keep) to both us and Yak’s Bend because you’re ignoring your defenses. This spills over to your borderlands too. You’re easy prey, sorry.

Fosthe — Sylvari Elementalist
Men of Science [MoS] – Tarnished Coast

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Arkard.3970

Arkard.3970

Night score update below:

Attachments:

Miyako [Kupo] – 80 Thief
Tarnished Coast Server