11/30 - TC, FA & YB

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Cogbyrn.7283

Cogbyrn.7283

I crashed it, because page 12 of this thread turned into an XBox Live sort of rivalry.

NOTE: I didn’t actually crash the server. I don’t know if you even can client side like you could during a period in WoW.

NOTE 2: I’m sorry it D/C’d you folks, that’s a huge bummer. Glad to hear fun fights are still abound.

Alduin Nightsong, 80 Human Necro
“He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.”

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Miu Xie.5872

Miu Xie.5872

YB and FA’s scores are so close. I wonder who will come out ahead in the next 18 hours.

Sanae Kurita, Mag

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Unfortunately.5940

Unfortunately.5940

Seriously GODS & BLNT, get a room already.

Differently/Sixtysix Sixes – Fort Aspenwood

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Arcadio.6875

Arcadio.6875

YB and FA’s scores are so close. I wonder who will come out ahead in the next 18 hours.

Last week was closer. Literally a photo finish:
http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/39/10

Lord Arcadio
League Of Ascending Immortals [OATH]

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: killer.8235

killer.8235

Seriously GODS & BLNT, get a room already.

hahah sorry man

God Hermes [GODS]-FA

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Feydra.6318

Feydra.6318

Saradon, about to nights battle back and fourth from bb, bv, bay, and ewen ower and fight the occasional YB attack on rl… the fights against you FAs, i was there the whole night, and im mostly allways in the middle getting people up on our side and back into combat, im a staff ele with 1.7k healing power, as for numbers, and how the fights went, im not going to get into a omg we pawzored you contest, both sides give and took equally good, and i was there seing the ground littered with reds as well as blues in between, either way i had fun and thanks for a great evening !

Miriel de Clavo – Elementalist
Fey Sparrow – Warrior
If i nag about things, its only couse i care ;P

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

lol, not even 24hrs left for the reset, and we’re still at chest-thumping for some badge-farming contest. Even SoR didn’t thump so many chests after the level of badge farming they did while camping right outside the 3 doors of our citadel. Only difference is, they actually won the match. Congratulations, now go buy the Invader’s armor, maybe!?

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

phaneo.4597

The nonsense has calmed down for sure, just some 6 posts ago. Now pls rest the drama, and keep it reserved for the reset. CD will be a better match for you in that department.
Unfortunately YB lacked in that area and their actions spoke a lot for 3 weeks straight by bringing tough fights with their limited W3 population. Hope to see you guys soon, if we stay in this tier.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Feni.4306

Feni.4306

That was a really fun fight at FA’s Askalonian Hills, except I got screwed. All that time spent waiting at spawn, leading to that 2 hour siege and as we’re capping I get hit by the sound glitch and it IMMEDIATELY crashes the game. At least I’m assuming we were capping. It looked like most of the FA holed up in the lords room were finally dead.

Ever since this last patch I been getting nailed by that sound glitch/crash over and over. Last time I saw it was the first few weeks of release. Well regardless, good fight both sides.

Warrior – Ríse[MoM]. Guardian – Ekria. Necro – Reimia. Engi – Feni Navi
Tarnished Coast.

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

phaneo.4597

I guess lots of people are having issues since the maintenance. Nothing new here :P…they do maintenance to further mess up the game. Am at work, so not sure if its ok now.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

So, in one of the great inexplicable moves of mystery, Yak’s sends 20 to TCBL to annoy us while TC was invading FABL, losing their own keep in FABL in the process.

Whatever works, I guess o_O

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: ASP.8093

ASP.8093

TC held FA Keep in Eternal Battlegrounds for more than two hours tonight. Then YB took it away from us. Good job, you guys! Totally surprised us when the keep flipped. Dare you to hold on to it all the way until the reset.

Nemain The Eyeless · [JOY] · Tarnished Coast · http://tcwvw.com

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: nyaonyao.8402

nyaonyao.8402

Score and map update~!

Attachments:

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Bit.2519

Bit.2519

This thread makes me sad.

Commander Lady Sayrah-Fort Aspenwood [PRO]
http://www.twitch.tv/bitcloud1 http://www.youtube.com/JetstormTV

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

Did this really happen TC?

WAT?!?!?!?

Direct link to imgur album:

http://imgur.com/a/4H03e

What the hell?? lol

You guys are insane with the golems.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: TIMMEH.8106

TIMMEH.8106

Part of that Greenlake Tower fight is in the WvW Music Video:

ok that was pretty funny.

Weilf
[BT] Black Talons
Ele

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Sir William PD.9615

Sir William PD.9615

Did this really happen TC?

WAT?!?!?!?

Direct link to imgur album:

http://imgur.com/a/4H03e

What the hell?? lol

You guys are insane with the golems.

Awesome…

(waiting for my infraction that tells me that this is not a comment or post that contributes to the discussion)

What was he going to do with those anyway? Rush AH?

-Thoryn Stormbrew, Dolyak Slayer
Purple Dragons – Fort Aspenwood
www.purpledragons.net

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Zen.2450

Zen.2450

I remember that, so much funny especially because it was right before the crash so all the golems would probably have disappeared anyways.

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Karykarywook.2481

Karykarywook.2481

Looks like both YB and TC tried to break our (FA) spirit last night in EB. Through some good communication by (most) players, we held strong most of the evening – even the most potential points by the time I logged off (From what I hear – the folks in FABL did a FABuLous job fighting).

Good game this week. Very much looking forward to the upcoming game.

KaryKarwook of Team Sarcasm – Fort Aspenwood
Representing RET in WvW

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

I, for one, love the drama between GODS and BLNT! Seriously. It’s very entertaining to me to hear the smack talk from both sides.

It’s much better than hearing the same old posts “we took X and Y tower from you tonight Yea!” ….2 hours later….“we took X tower back but man that was a hard long fight at Y”.

Been there, read that, I was there.

Moar Drama and smack talk! This is competition guys! Smack talk doesn’t mean you hate the person nor does the smack talk even has to be hurtful.

There is a line between drama and just straight up “QQ more” posts.

But it sounds like people take smack talk and drama too personally though, so if you don’t mind GODS and BLNT, could you CC me or forward your private messages to me? Idon’t take things to heart as I realize this is just a game and its a very competitive one at that. People have an inclination to believe their server is better than X server and they will voice that opinion.

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

(edited by DivineBeing.2086)

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: insaneshadow.1654

insaneshadow.1654

Guys, this is the last day we get to be together. Huggles all around!

Gust Root | Letum Folium | Lo Bridge | Snow Spot | Roland East | Nascharr | Bjorn Microbrew
Yak’s Bend
Lincoln Force [BOMB]

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

killer.8235

I, for one, love the drama between GODS and BLNT! Seriously. It’s very entertaining to me to hear the smack talk from both sides.

It’s much better than hearing the same old posts “we took X and Y tower from you tonight Yea!” ….2 hours later….“we took X tower back but man that was a hard long fight at Y”.

Been there, read that, I was there.

Moar Drama and smack talk! This is competition guys! Smack talk doesn’t mean you hate the person nor does the smack talk even has to be hurtful.

There is a line between drama and just straight up “QQ more” posts.

But it sounds like people take smack talk and drama too personally though, so if you don’t mind GODS and BLNT, could you CC me or forward your private messages to me? Idon’t take things to heart as I realize this is just a game and its a very competitive one at that. People have an inclination to believe their server is better than X server and they will voice that opinion.

hhaha this is so freaking funny!

God Hermes [GODS]-FA

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

killer.8235

yeah me too, and it was a message that was not even bad lol, but its whatever they know what they are doing!

God Hermes [GODS]-FA

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

killer.8235

….. to bother our pretty little heads.

Waiting for my infraction….

^haha man there are some funny post on here this morning! (referring to the infraction part)

God Hermes [GODS]-FA

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Arcadio.6875

Can we get regular updates? I gotta take my dad to surgery so I won’t be on until reset. Really want to see if the Yaks can close the gap.

Lord Arcadio

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Stonesolid.2706

Stonesolid.2706

Can we get regular updates? I gotta take my dad to surgery so I won’t be on until reset. Really want to see if the Yaks can close the gap.

Not online atm but 30 mins ago we had taken everything back from them. I don’t think they can do it.

Stonesolid – Sylvari Mesmer
Member of Unlimited [ULTD]
Fort Aspenwood’s Force of Chaos

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Jaldy.6285

Jaldy.6285

To the Human Protector in [Soul] Curse of the Pharaoh’s at Cliffside a few moments ago.

You suck.

Love,
Jaldy

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Jaldy.6285

Excuse me, the Human Guardian.

All I need is Cliffside for my 100% world completion, and you RUINED IT! Of course, I shouldn’t be complaining because I’m in a hostile zone, but I had 2 or 3 people leaving me alone and dancing with me in town clothes while you knocked down that wall.

I am very sad right now. LOOK AT WHAT YOU’VE DONE!

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Arcadio.6875

Not online atm but 30 mins ago we had taken everything back from them. I don’t think they can do it.

Looks that way. The mos site has an update for 54 min ago.
TC 263,488 +270
FA 167,655 +350
YB 158,235 +75

For fun, here’s the score for T4 as of an hour ago.
CD 289,236 +680
EB 135,388 +5
Mag 151,381 +10

Looks like TC/FA/CD is a lock as is YB/Mag/EB. Can’t wait to fight CD for the first time.

Lord Arcadio

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Jaldy.6285

Some quick math!

It’s currently 9:45 CST. If the points are tallied every 15 minutes, that leaves:

15*1 = 10:00
15*4 = 11:00
15*4 = Noon
15*4 = 13:00
15*4 = 1400
15*4 = 1500
15*4 = 1600
15*4 = 1700
15*4 = 1800
15*4 = 1900 >> 7pm CST (when the battle is over, right?)

Let’s say Yak’s Bend had every capture point out there. That’s 695 or 700 points, right? For the sake of math, we will use 700.

37 possible tallies as of this moment X 700 points = 25,900 points. Totally skewed scenario, but they would have a chance at winning over FA.

Now, let’s say they keep an average of 350 points the entire day, with FA keeping 200 points. TC already won this match (hur hur), so they get the lowest at 150.

Yak’s Bend @ 350 * 37 = 12950
FA @ 200 * 37 = 7400

Current tallies as of this post:

TC = 264,820 – 295
FA = 168,929 – 300
YB = 158,491 – 100

FA adding 7400 points to their estimated total: 184,000
YB adding 12950 points to their estimated total: 183,000

Technically, they have a chance…

I’m not good enough at maths to find out how much they’d have to hold on average for the rest of the day, though…so good luck YB!

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Saradon WarChild.2034

Saradon WarChild.2034

TC is teaming up with TC to single team FA and YB. That’s totally not fair! QQ

My Hammer Your Face 80 Warrior
[VK] Commander

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Stonesolid.2706

Can we please get a new post about how TC is teaming up with ‘x’ so we can get a jump on the reset QQ?

Nice first post. Looks like you have the QQ covered.

(Good thing too. Totally out on my end.)

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Jaldy.6285

We could totally let YB have TC’s battleground, their own battleground, and take over FA’s battleground! Yeah!

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Stonesolid.2706

We could totally let YB have TC’s battleground, their own battleground, and take over FA’s battleground! Yeah!

I propose a TC FA alliance. The purpose of our pact will be to not attack Yaks Bend for at least the duration of the next match.

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

lol, not even 24hrs left for the reset, and we’re still at chest-thumping for some badge-farming contest. Even SoR didn’t thump so many chests after the level of badge farming they did while camping right outside the 3 doors of our citadel. Only difference is, they actually won the match. Congratulations, now go buy the Invader’s armor, maybe!?

So what you are saying is that you were farmed for badges in all your last matches starting with SoR?

~ AoN ~

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Cogbyrn.7283

Cogbyrn.7283

I propose a TC FA alliance. The purpose of our pact will be to not attack Yaks Bend for at least the duration of the next match.

I propose a 3-way Alliance. At the beginning of our next match, no one attacks anyone, no one claims SMC, and everyone has the exact same points for the entirety of the match. If we do this enough, I think we should be able to guarantee that we always fight each other.

Thoughts? Concerns?

Alduin Nightsong, 80 Human Necro
“He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.”

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

Although I’m itching for a change, I’ll miss my Bender bros.

Thought you guys had us this round…after our nearly non-existent WvW presence on Sunday. Seems like your coverage sort of disappears during the week. :P

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Shardain.6947

Shardain.6947

I propose a 3-way Alliance. At the beginning of our next match, no one attacks anyone, no one claims SMC, and everyone has the exact same points for the entirety of the match. If we do this enough, I think we should be able to guarantee that we always fight each other.

Thoughts? Concerns?

A 3-way alliance vs the grub would be even better.

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Thoughts? Concerns?

It is to bad there is not an invading horde of zombies we could fight, that would be fun.

~ AoN ~

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Xavi.6591

Xavi.6591

Although I’m itching for a change, I’ll miss my Bender bros.

Thought you guys had us this round…after our nearly non-existent WvW presence on Sunday. Seems like your coverage sort of disappears during the week. :P

Yeah Yak’s presence has trickled away all week. Hell, we had the outmanned buff in EB last Friday after reset. Ugh.

Fantasme Bloodwen [R.I.P. Mesmer] | Andi Runi [Warrior] | Bonedoggle [Necro] | Zooerasty [Ranger]
Angry Intent [AI] | Yak’s Bend |

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Cord.5371

Cord.5371

Thoughts? Concerns?

Or we could all just trade BLs completely without a fight, that would make our PvE players’ map completions so much easier!

Fort Aspenwood Dolyak Killing Society
www.purpledragons.net
www.fort-aspenwood.com

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Braxxus.2904

Braxxus.2904

Seems like your coverage sort of disappears during the week. :P

Yup.
We’ve been punching above our population for a long time.

Blackwater Vanguard
Yaks Bend

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Jaldy.6285

I wish. :\ I’ve been waiting for Cliffside for 3 weeks.

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Shinhwa.1604

Shinhwa.1604

Seriously; if you can’t have made up enemies in an online war game, what’s the point? Some where in my inventory is a ‘rabbit finisher’ for wvw. I’ve never used it. But what purpose can it serve other than mocking of the other guy?

The game has a pitiful number of emotes. They took out the ability to express oneself to the other side with /me. Can we not talk the smack here? Half the fun of playing Halo with my kids is listening to them taunt me. So make with the taunting already and lets get ready to let loose the dogs of war tonight!

Fort Aspenwood

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Random Weirdness.6750

Random Weirdness.6750

Seriously; if you can’t have made up enemies in an online war game, what’s the point? Some where in my inventory is a ‘rabbit finisher’ for wvw. I’ve never used it. But what purpose can it serve other than mocking of the other guy?

The game has a pitiful number of emotes. They took out the ability to express oneself to the other side with /me. Can we not talk the smack here? Half the fun of playing Halo with my kids is listening to them taunt me. So make with the taunting already and lets get ready to let loose the dogs of war tonight!

i just wish we could /flex

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

Exactly! It’s part of the game, don’t take it so personally or seriously. At the end of the game, shake hands and part ways. Done.

But I highly doubt this forum would allow that. They have to cater to the carebears who get offended by looking at them wrong.

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: LieutenantGoogle.7326

LieutenantGoogle.7326

/emote flexes

lv80 with skills fully unlocked, warrior, elementalist and engineer
lv80 Necromancer, all professional skills unlocked, working on the final norn elite skills.

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Random Weirdness.6750

Random Weirdness.6750

/emote flexes

but no actual animation for it lol

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Stonesolid.2706

/emote flexes

“Invader makes strange gestures.”

11/30 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Xavi.6591

Xavi.6591

/fistpump

Want.

Fantasme Bloodwen [R.I.P. Mesmer] | Andi Runi [Warrior] | Bonedoggle [Necro] | Zooerasty [Ranger]
Angry Intent [AI] | Yak’s Bend |