12/28 DH/DB/BP

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

ALL YORN BASE ARE BELONG TO US

I really admire how you guys have fought an uphill battle these past few hours to achieve this. Way to persevere!

You Inspire Me!!!

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Vigrith.8136

Vigrith.8136

I really admire how you guys have fought an uphill battle these past few hours to achieve this. Way to persevere!

You Inspire Me!!!

As I read this a single tear rolls down my cheek, be still my beating heart! OH DRAGONBRAND you are the wind beneath my wings!

Vig of [dO]

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

y naut?

15 characters

That’s the most impressive thing I’ve seen all month. (Given that there were no defenders, it’s still impressive!)

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Talmor.9048

To the BP Defender who was “jumped on” by a player after being killed when trying to take Hills the second time an hour ago. I am sorry for that person’s immature attitude. Five people yelled at him and chewed him out for several minutes until he finally logged. Do not even remember the kid’s name. It was an excellent and valiant effort and you should never feel like because you did not take a keep that you are to be humiliated. Do not think it is a reflection on DB at all. Just a few jerks who try to ruin the fun. I always salute a downed opponent.
- Farstrike
Dragon Brand

Someone from SBZY and some other BP guild corpse jumped me last night. I lol’d, rather than get kitten. It’s just a game. Yes, corpse jumping is immature, but really, to take offense to it is just silly.

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: BarnabyMalong.7561

BarnabyMalong.7561

You Inspire Me!!!

Glad we can inspire even the mightiest and modest of people. That is what we strive for. In the weeks past, you guys (when you were so sure you were going to beat both DB and DH—during our first week together) posted all your pics and basked in the glories that were your painting of maps blue. We didn’t troll you; now let’s reciprocate that, huh? After all, it’s all just a game. Don’t you stress too much.

y naut?

15 characters

That’s the most impressive thing I’ve seen all month. (Given that there were no defenders, it’s still impressive!)

I wouldn’t go so far as to say there were no defenders. There were one or two…boy did they wipe us hard. It’s just as impressive as our “uphill battle these past few hours”… if not, more! But alas, our perseverance, as the [GOAT] member said, allowed us to vanquish the mighty two defenders.

Dragonbrand,

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

Also, DH and BP definatly WAS teaming up against DB today in EBG. I know cause I was talking to there commander the hole time. Cheap I know, but Db handled it. you guys have place fully locked down. so many trebs and stuff everywhere. lol

Don’t worry, we know. I don’t think it bothers us anymore.

Anyway, with any luck after this week we won’t face each other again for a while and we can have some time for all the bad blood to settle before we see BP or DH again. I think these matchups bring out the worst in our servers c:

Dragonbrand

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: TheFreshBrew.1958

TheFreshBrew.1958

You know, DB was doing that everynight without WE , did they assign you guys to cover the empty maps, to give you a challange?

Although, being rolled hard by a server that was rolling us hard before the Big Guilds left, and who are now helping DB roll us hard, isn’t really that impressive, once you think about it. Its… Easy Mode.

(edited by TheFreshBrew.1958)

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

You Inspire Me!!!

Glad we can inspire even the mightiest and modest of people. That is what we strive for. In the weeks past, you guys (when you were so sure you were going to beat both DB and DH—during our first week together) posted all your pics and basked in the glories that were your painting of maps blue. We didn’t troll you; now let’s reciprocate that, huh? After all, it’s all just a game. Don’t you stress too much.

y naut?

15 characters

I wouldn’t go so far as to say there were no defenders. There were one or two…boy did they wipe us hard. It’s just as impressive as our “uphill battle these past few hours”… if not, more! But alas, our perseverance, as the [GOAT] member said, allowed us to vanquish the mighty two defenders.

Gonna go out on a limb here and say you missed the point entirely. Fellow moves to the server that was already winning (un)impressively, posts screen shots of winning side owning everything, then acts like that was some hard fought well deserved victory.

(edited by fellyn.5083)

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Preacher.4836

Preacher.4836

To those of us on DB who are posting screen shots of completely green maps just to rub the loosing servers nose in it, please stop. I understand that not everyone who posted had that intent, but do we really need 3+ post showing that? DB has been where these servers are and understands the struggles that they are facing now, and those the are to come. let’s continue to be a server that honors our opponents in defeat, and victory. Show some class guys.

Preacher Roy-Guardian, Preacherroy-Engineer, Necro Preacher-Necromancer, Preacher Clone-Mesmer

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: The Goat.1940

The Goat.1940

DH and BP keep up the good fight, I fully expect your servers to re establish. Good luck.

Necrotic Sushi – Necro
Elephant Ambush [EA] , Sea of Sorrows

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

TheFreshBrew.1958

Really DH? Really? way to prioritize.

You say that like it really matters. This week is a loss, both DH and BP knows this, just fight, kill each other, and know its nothing personal, its just WvW during a pathetic time in both of our servers ‘history’.

If DH takes a BP supply camp, its no big deal. If BP takes a DH supply camp, its no big deal. And its not personal.

DH and BP have ZERO chance of making up the score due to the kitten Defections, so, just take it in stride, and tough it out until reset, a reset where hopefully Anet can fix its scheduling and put both servers in a competetive match-up.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

TheFreshBrew.1958

DH and BP keep up the good fight, I fully expect your servers to re establish. Good luck.

The ‘good fight’ ? What does that even mean? That DH and BP valianly break out of spawn to regain control of our areas that were taken by Guilds who used to be on DH and BP ? That ‘good fight’ ?

there’s nothing ‘good’ about anything during this weeks match-up, lets stop pretending there is.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

The Goat.1940

The ‘good fight’ ? What does that even mean? That DH and BP valianly break out of spawn to regain control of our areas that were taken by Guilds who used to be on DH and BP ? That ‘good fight’ ?

there’s nothing ‘good’ about anything during this weeks match-up, lets stop pretending there is.

The fact is both DH and BP still have solid quality players. these players are going to be the ones that inspire others. I mean that fully with respect, I believe you servers will re establish themselves as DB has done in the past. keep up the good fight in general not just this match.

Necrotic Sushi – Necro

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

TheFreshBrew.1958

The fact is both DH and BP hat ill have solid quality players. these players are going to be the ones that inspire others. I mean that fully with respect, I believe you servers will re establish themselves as DB has done in the past. keep up the good fight in general not just this match.

Sure, DH will recover in time. I’m seeing some guilds stepping up.

But can we at least be honest about this week.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: nytehex.3267

nytehex.3267

how many DB does it take to successfully down and finish 7-8 GOAT? OVER 40. Zerg happy, zerg happy every day!!!!!!!

It seems to me what we have here is a failure to communicate.

Leader of [moya]

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: CHAO.7956

CHAO.7956

Honestly, we (BP) and DH got destroyed by DB. That being said having been destroyed by Emery Bay last week I have been thoroughly impressed with the way DB conducts itself. On a side note to my fellow BP members, does anyone else besides me think that Wintersday could be considerably interfering with WvW turnout? Just wondering if anyone besides me has thought of that and what your thoughts on it are.

-General Michael

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

The Goat.1940

how many DB does it take to successfully down and finish 7-8 GOAT? OVER 40. Zerg happy, zerg happy every day!!!!!!!

do you expect the Zerg to : “hey there are only 8 of them… Zerg stop pick 8 ppl to kill them” No, infact I don’t think u would do that either.

Necrotic Sushi – Necro

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

Honestly, we (BP) and DH got destroyed by DB. That being said having been destroyed by Emery Bay last week I have been thoroughly impressed with the way DB conducts itself. On a side note to my fellow BP members, does anyone else besides me think that Wintersday could be considerably interfering with WvW turnout? Just wondering if anyone besides me has thought of that and what your thoughts on it are.

I’unno what it was like in tier 5 last week (I know Ehmry Bay stomped, I was following your scores, but I didn’t follow your playerbase/attitude/morale), but in tier 4 we were pretty much in agreement that Wintersday/The holidays in general were kittening with wvw turnout quite a bit for everybody.

Dragonbrand

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Tarjaic.5269

Tarjaic.5269

This made me laugh, thank you for this.

Commander Edgar The Dyslexic
[EA] Elephant Ambush
DragonBrand

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: kiravon.8197

kiravon.8197

To those of us on DB who are posting screen shots of completely green maps just to rub the loosing servers nose in it, please stop. I understand that not everyone who posted had that intent, but do we really need 3+ post showing that? DB has been where these servers are and understands the struggles that they are facing now, and those the are to come. let’s continue to be a server that honors our opponents in defeat, and victory. Show some class guys.

Awesome post. Don’t forget the good sportsmanship, guys!

Qoo~

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

Okay, time for the next match.
Blowouts are fun the first night, but an entire week of this is starting to bore more. To me this is as bad as being on the receiving end of a blowout.

Done a lot of dungeons/fractals with guildies to fill in the gap. (Especially later at night). I just wish Maguuma would do better, I wanted another shot at them next week without being sandwiched by them and Yaks.

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Camo.7498

Camo.7498

Just so nobody is mistaken, it was a zerg of 10-15. Also they were camping in the dredge so when i sent 5 to kill them obvioulsy they killed them with NPC help. So I decided to bring a few more.

Commander Mighty Fig Newton – Sylvari Warrior
[UhOh] Procrastination Nation
Dragonbrand

(edited by Camo.7498)

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: ElDudemeister.5108

ElDudemeister.5108

I would sum up this week by saying that it hasn’t gone the way I thought it would.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

This made me laugh, thank you for this.

Whether you are laughing with me or at me,cheers! Glad I could bring a smile to someones face.

And to the DH poster, you are correct, at this point it really doesn’t matter, but it still seemed funny to me.

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Rinzler.8072

Rinzler.8072

I think the problem with BP is they are a server with a high number of transfers and fair weather players. If they get blown out on friday, their morale is destroyed for the rest of the week.

You guys gonna finally admit population is the biggest factor? Because i thought you were destroying all the lower tiers simply on tactics alone?

Hopefully you guys have now been humbled.

Rinzler [Mesmer] -BROLIS PASS- Violent Tendencies (vT)
Videos:

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: DtC.4806

DtC.4806

I think the problem with BP is they are a server with a high number of transfers and fair weather players. If they get blown out on friday, their morale is destroyed for the rest of the week.

You guys gonna finally admit population is the biggest factor? Because i thought you were destroying all the lower tiers simply on tactics alone?

when we blew past AR that was tactics, SF was tactics + single transfers, think about it AR why would we get massive transfers in a short time while being in the 2nd lowest tier? doesnt seem logical.
we had our biggest person guild KREW leave the server (500) and SBZY (400+) turned pve, for it to affect this server as much as it is, no, it was never a population factor that made us spike in tiers.
2 weeks ago we were beating DB until the last day, now they are 5x our score, if we had this amazing mad number u spoke of, shouldnt we still hold our own and have a chance mr AR bandwagon?

Main: Ominous Justice (DtC)
Guild: Ominous Threat
Server: Fort Aspenwood

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: RockonHarder.7235

RockonHarder.7235

I would normally not like this type of comment.

but at the same time BP did come in and say they were only gonna be here for the 1 round and actually did post a seperate thread calling out yaks and said they were coming for them. so at this point in time i do feel it’s appropriate.

of course the comment was made by an AR player who clearly can’t mind his own business…..

whatever….lol

Deathmonger esq lvl 80 necro
DB forever!!

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: GuzziHero.2467

GuzziHero.2467

I thought it was funny as all heck when BP took Stonemist this morning. I was in BP BL and someone came in saying “Theyve taken SM”. “HOW THE HELL did they do that?”. “Stomped in with 6 golems”.

We took it back, but it did amuse me

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Camo.7498

but at the same time BP did come in and say they were only gonna be here for the 1 round and actually did post a seperate thread calling out yaks and said they were coming for them. so at this point in time i do feel it’s appropriate.

of course the comment was made by an AR player who clearly can’t mind his own business…..

whatever….lol

I check different WvWvW post all the time. I just like to know what’s going on. Since it is a competitive atmosphere, I would say its his business who is winning or losing etc.

On another note, BP, last time we played you lost because you were hot headed. When you come calling out yaks and completely disrespect DB, don’t expect us to give up because you got a good start. I love my server and how it’s never really over for us. Our guys show great commitment under terrible circumstances and we bounced back.

Also, for every one downing DB for getting all the new guilds. We have wanted a NA crew, yes, but we never asked YOUR guilds to transfer; however, we do welcome them. We completely understand your loss and what your going through but please don’t hate us as a server for it. I have personally come to love match ups with DH. They are a great server and its always a clean match up (no fear of exploits, hacking, etc.). DB looks forward to out future matchups when you return to glory!

Dragonbrand

(edited by Camo.7498)

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Coltain.1395

Coltain.1395

Yes we are losing this week to the overwhelming numbers of DB, and yes some guilds left us (to DB no less…) but look at Darkhaven’s fighting spirit. This is after hours upon hours of DB owning all maps.

Big thanks to our commanders during this hard week: Flint Iron Fist, Hirasaki, Swiftcrusader, Piccolo Sama, Acium, Final, Vol the Tank, Hayup and 2 other commanders that were on yesterday (forgot their name but they rocked).*

There is spirit left in DH members, never forget that and be proud of our server!

~Sev, DarkHaven

*if I forgot any commander, then the mistake is all mine and I apologize.

Attachments:

(edited by Coltain.1395)

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Furey.6734

Furey.6734

Yes we are losing this week to the overwhelming numbers of DB, and yes some guilds left us (to DB no less…) but look at Darkhaven’s fighting spirit. This is after hours upon hours of DB owning all maps.

Big thanks to our commanders during this hard week: Flint Iron Fist, Hirasaki, Swiftcrusader, Piccolo Sama, Acium, Final, Vol the Tank, Hayup and 2 other commanders that were on yesterday (forgot their name but they rocked).*

There is spirit left in DH members, never forget that and be proud of our server!

~Sev, DarkHaven

*if I forgot any commander, then the mistake is all mine and I apologize.

Most likely taken by your golem convoy which we saw earlier. I was the commander leading the small zerg that intercepted them heading out near Longview. Unfortunately, we were not able to take them all down since the golems ran into the tower and waypoint out. I really wanted that Omega! Either way, I figured you guys would recap your BL after things cooled down and most everyone left.

Btw, nice zerg vs zerg water fight in the lake!

Commander Cristyn
Masters of Combat [Duel]
Dragonbrand

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Coltain.1395

Coltain.1395

…. Either way, I figured you guys would recap your BL after things cooled down and most everyone left.

Btw, nice zerg vs zerg water fight in the lake!

You guys left? I was under the impression that DB have 50 players per map as a default xD

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: RockonHarder.7235

RockonHarder.7235

whatever….lol

I check different WvWvW post all the time. I just like to know what’s going on. Since it is a competitive atmosphere, I would say its his business who is winning or losing etc.

It wasn’t the fact he was commenting but the fact it was more like he was mocking them for getting beat now.

i am in the Yak thread right now chatting it up with the guys we will be playing against. but i’m not calling anyone out and i’m being respectful.

Deathmonger esq lvl 80 necro
DB forever!!

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

Out of curiosity, does DB have more WvWers than both BP and DH combined? Or is this all a problem of night capping each other, with DB being more successful at it?

And if no one made a note of this, BP was in DB’s position a few weeks ago, where we nearly owned all of the map (I think it was vs GoM and AR). It kinda sucks, because then the only thing to do is Obsidian. It hurts to be on the receiving end of such an overpowering, because it kills moral, and has entire Guilds transferring to the winning side <coughKrewcough>.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

The Goat.1940

I have said it once and i’ll say it again, DB could really use a boost to their NA prime time. with that being said I welcome both WE and Krew. I hope both guilds enjoy playing on DB. I welcome all guild/player xfers from any server to DB, i would like to ask that the culture we have developed be maintained. DB is a classy server and I would love to see it stay that way.

Necrotic Sushi – Necro

(edited by The Goat.1940)

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Ninja Stealthy.8740

Ninja Stealthy.8740

Come on people. Reguardless of who has all the potential points it is still rather impressive. I want everyone to know that this didnt last for DB, pockets of DH and BP were already taking stuff back within 2 minutes of the screenshots, and if people were to look closely at the EBG part of map at NW supply (Sorry dont know the name, still hate ebg map and havent learned it fully) they would know that. to the DH and BP teams that was on the maps where I was; keep up the good fighting, I do enjoy our skirmishes, they are always interesting and always fun. I would like to say for the people that think other people transfer to a server that is winning just to get in on the glory I wish i could buy for what you know and sell you for what you think you know. I’d be a frellin billionaire!!! Also I have put in just as much time capturing, defending, and upgrading for DB as I have in the past on DH (8-16 hours per day). On a final note: If the tables were turned and I was still on DH or on BP I would have still posted the screenshots with the title “All OUR BASE ARE BELONG TO THEM!!”

ty all for not taking this game way too seriously!

[WE] Warlord Jason Krushbone

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

No one cares that you guys moved. It’s the part that you acting like owning all the maps is some sort of an achievement that bugs people.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Camo.7498

Come on people. Reguardless of who has all the potential points it is still rather impressive. I want everyone to know that this didnt last for DB, pockets of DH and BP were already taking stuff back within 2 minutes of the screenshots, and if people were to look closely at the EBG part of map at NW supply (Sorry dont know the name, still hate ebg map and havent learned it fully) they would know that…

Great job to the DB night crew! I think everyone is just upset about how many times it was posted. Regardless of your tier and enemies, total domination is hard to come by.

I would like to add that anyone that thinks they will do the same to BP or DH is sadly mistaken. I’m not bragging on DB (I’m suprised we did it), I’m just saying these two servers have, wether they admit it or not, still have a strong NA presence. Don’t be fooled. I honestly doubt if either server falls to bottom tier.

Dragonbrand

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

I definitely don’t picture either server to drop to the bottom. At all. They are REALLY putting up a good fight. May I remind everyone that most of the points that we currently have (nearly 100ish k) were earned BEFORE the transfers? If anything, I think that the guilds that left have raised the other servers’ fighting spirit moreso than before. I am impressed with how much they are stepping it up and packing a serious punch while they do.

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

(edited by Evalana.5480)

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Ninja Stealthy.8740

Ninja Stealthy.8740

No one cares that you guys moved. It’s the part that you acting like owning all the maps is some sort of an achievement that bugs people.

Obviously people do care, look at your post about 8 hours ago.

You Inspire Me!!!

y naut?

15 characters

Gonna go out on a limb here and say you missed the point entirely. Fellow moves to the server that was already winning (un)impressively, posts screen shots of winning side owning everything, then acts like that was some hard fought well deserved victory.

[WE] Warlord Jason Krushbone

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Started reading page 1 and part of 2 in this thread, then skipped to 5. Same whining and complaining about PVDoor, Oceanic, blah blah blah. If there’s a server balance problem, you’ll just have to ride it out like DB did. It’s a long ride down too. It wasn’t always fun, and sometimes felt like it was downright pointless, but we played anyway. DB has improved in population AND skill and will continue to do so. If you’ve got a problem with our Oceanic crew, I suggest you get to recruiting because complaining on here is absolutely pointless. As players, we on DB chose to be a part of the solution, not a part of the problem. We’ve tested the waters in tier 4 and now we’re ready for it. It’s where we belong at this point. I’m looking forward to getting back up there where our talent was actually appreciated by our competing servers.

Leader – Swords of the Immortals [SOTI]
Greens Mystic – Mesmer | Google Deez – Ranger
Dragonbrand since day 1

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Kore.9523

Kore.9523

I definitely don’t picture either server to drop to the bottom. At all. They are REALLY putting up a good fight. May I remind everyone that most of the points that we currently have (nearly 100ish k) were earned BEFORE the transfers? If anything, I think that the guilds that left have raised the other servers’ fighting spirit moreso than before. I am impressed with how much they are stepping it up and packing a serious punch while they do.

I loved DH as a server, however the majority of the server did not want to get communicate together to do wvw. Our server tried setting up many alliances, Website, Public Voice coms etc. But still no guilds came to use them, 90% of all the current guilds wvwing for 1-6 hours a day on DH are PVE orientated as previously they hardly ever dedicated a true wvw force on a daily basis.

Darkhaven is a Tier 7 server, The wvw glicko system will drop slowly due to its design (DH will be Dropping a tier next week) but this is where DH is with its size in numbers considering they can only hold/defend one map currently as a server.

I really do hope DH can pull their kitten together and actually work together, however our guild [WE] tried and tried to help that move along to no success.

ATTENTION DARKHAVEN On a side note:
http://DarkhavenUnited.com – Alliance and Community site for DH as a server IF anyone wishes to retake over administration and ownership i will continue to HOST the website FREE OF CHARGE till the domain expires. [WE] Will also continue to RUN the PUBLIC DH mumble (500+ slots) IF you so wish to use it (FREE OF CHARGE.)

PM me on these forums if interested.

Edited: BTW happy new years to everyone be safe!

Kore Rallos Zek – 80 Warrior
[WE] Win Everyday – Council
Server: Dragonbrand

(edited by Kore.9523)

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

TheFreshBrew.1958

I loved DH as a server, however no one wanted to get together to do wvw. Our server tried setting up many alliances, Website, Public Voice coms etc. But still no guilds came to use them, 90% of all the current guilds wvwing for 1-6 hours a day on DH are PVE orientated as previously they hardly ever dedicated a true wvw force on a daily basis.

Darkhaven is a Tier 7 server, The wvw glicko system will drop slowly due to its design (DH will be Dropping a tier next week) but this is where DH is with its size in numbers considering they can only hold/defend one map currently as a server.

I really do hope DH can pull their kitten together and actually work together, however our guild [WE] tried and tried to help that move along to no success.

http://DarkhavenUnited.com – Alliance and Community site for DH as a server IF anyone wishes to retake over administration and ownership i will continue to HOST the website FREE OF CHARGE till the domain expires. [WE] Will also continue to RUN the PUBLIC DH mumble (500+ slots) IF you so wish to use it (FREE OF CHARGE.)

If you WE guys keep repeating that false narrative to yourselves, you’ll start believing it. Which I suspect has already happened.

But since any serious discussion as to what actually happened is referred to as ‘whining’ let’s just stop talking about it.

In Closing, You’re gone, DH will survive, we’ll retake a couple of towers in the morning after the DB zerg takes total control of the map, a few guys from DB will say ‘awesome fight taking back those couple of towers DB (or BP)’, we’ll repeat that process until Reset, and we’ll begin again, fighting like DH ALWAYS has done, in spite of this crap you keep spewing about how bad they are.

DH fought back after Coa, after GoF and yes, we’ll even survive You Gods Of WVW known as WE.

TLDR: Get over yourselves, wvw isn’t that hard.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Cheeky.1830

Cheeky.1830

/ sigh, People spewing trash and talking down to others like Fresh is one of the reasons why people leave DH. Especially when they have no idea what they are talking about.

So Cheeky- 80 Mes
Commander- (Hero)

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Skapocalypse.5236

Skapocalypse.5236

I loved DH as a server, however no one wanted to get together to do wvw. Our server tried setting up many alliances, Website, Public Voice coms etc. But still no guilds came to use them, 90% of all the current guilds wvwing for 1-6 hours a day on DH are PVE orientated as previously they hardly ever dedicated a true wvw force on a daily basis.

If you WE guys keep repeating that false narrative to yourselves, you’ll start believing it. Which I suspect has already happened.

But since any serious discussion as to what actually happened is referred to as ‘whining’ let’s just stop talking about it.

In Closing, You’re gone, DH will survive, we’ll retake a couple of towers in the morning after the DB zerg takes total control of the map, a few guys from DB will say ‘awesome fight taking back those couple of towers DB (or BP)’, we’ll repeat that process until Reset, and we’ll begin again, fighting like DH ALWAYS has done, in spite of this crap you keep spewing about how bad they are.

DH fought back after Coa, after GoF and yes, we’ll even survive You Gods Of WVW known as WE.

If you really didn’t care you would have stopped responding to everything about this already but it seems to be bothering you and the one person in DB map chat trolling everyone most of all. It’s a game, people come and people go. It happens in just about every game ever, so just let it go. We are all trying to be nice about this but your hostility is just misplaced. A lot of people in DH and those that left DH are having fun fighting each other. Every time I get killed or kill someone I know or vice versa we have been laughing about it in whispers and with misplaced siege equipment. It’s a game in the end, enjoy it.

That’s all I got to say on this subject. For those I have been fighting in DH BL lately I am having a blast and I would suspect you guys are as well when your fighting us. I graffitied your keep with my rams and even got up there to almost build it before it was destroyed.

http://imageshack.us/a/img546/7951/gw130.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img22/8059/gw131h.jpg

Skapocalypse/SkaP

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Kore.9523

Kore.9523

Sorry I will not make a picture book to convey this discussion in simplest terms that you can understand.

Kore Rallos Zek – 80 Warrior
[WE] Win Everyday – Council
Server: Dragonbrand

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Hirasaki.6208

Hirasaki.6208

Good job on DH today on Eternal, started out with just speldan camp, with just a handful of loyal DH peeps, we managed to take our towers back including garri, while destroying 2 of thier fully upgraded towers and supply camps.

Thank you for all who followed me around near DB keep to “confuse” the enemy commanders. Timing was key ( DB started sieging Borlis Pass outlook lol) to getting most of our towers back including the Outlook.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: DKz Lux.4125

DKz Lux.4125

So bored with all the discussion going on this thread. I guess all I can ask is…

Krew, do you even lift?

Daiosho – The Order of Digital Knightz [DKz]
Borlis Pass

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

TheFreshBrew.1958

/ sigh, People spewing trash and talking down to others like Fresh is one of the reasons why people leave DH. Especially when they have no idea what they are talking about.

Yeah, its all me, I’m the one making up excuses, telling a server to get it’s kitten together and everyone on it doing wvw sucks… puhleeze.

Just FYI, I’m not trolling anyone, but I’m also not going to sit by after spending my entire time on Darkhaven, and winning and losing in WVW, and watch WE members constantly coming on here and dissing DH pugs and small guilds, simply because they need an excuse for their kitten move to an opponents server DURING the match-up.

If ANet wants to ban me for that, I’m ok with it.

(edited by TheFreshBrew.1958)

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

So bored with all the discussion going on this thread. I guess all I can ask is…

Krew, do you even lift?

They don’t need to, not with UhOh and EA to carry them each day.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!