12/28 DH/DB/BP

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

So bored with all the discussion going on this thread. I guess all I can ask is…

Krew, do you even lift?

Mindless zerg is just their style, we all know that. At least we no longer have to placate them to get along with everyone else on the server. They don’t know what a favor they did all of us here on Borlis. They lost most of their better players to other guilds on Borlis.

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]

(edited by Plok.6145)

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Graviton.1983

Graviton.1983

It would be nice if BP didn’t camp the JP with over 20 people and siege weapons.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Plok.6145

It would be nice if BP didn’t camp the JP with over 20 people and siege weapons.

Camp it, it would be nice if DB did not camp our map with 100 person zerg, see how that works.

Sincerely,

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

keep comming into the forums to troll. But hey plok, i enjoyed rolling u at the water camp while u ran from me. I thought no one could beat GOAT amrite!?!?! oh wait i should have took a screenshot and ran to the forums to post it lmao…..

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Graviton.1983

Camp it, it would be nice if DB did not camp our map with 100 person zerg, see how that works.

Let me get this straight. You’re mad at my server for actually playing WvW, while all yours does is hold spots in the JP and take away from the siege limit of the people actually trying to make a difference on your server?

You fail to see the point of WvW. Were not going to give you your stuff back. But, you know maybe if those guys in the JP weren’t so hell bent of being ruining the game for others your server wouldn’t be so low in points.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

To be fair,
Just last night me and two partners mowed through like 10-15 BP camping the jumping puzzle.

Just get a couple friends, you’ll get through.

Dragonbrand

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Camo.7498

Camo.7498

sarcasm Plok and the [GOAT] crew are unbeatable, I don’t believe you!!

ANYWAYS, reading all this has just made me love DB that much more. Our guilds work great together! No complaining about someone doing “their own thing”. We understand everyone has their strengths and running with the zerg might not be a part of that strength. I would encourage all the new guilds to see this and not begin the drama that is apparently in BP.

Commander Mighty Fig Newton – Sylvari Warrior
[UhOh] Procrastination Nation
Dragonbrand

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Plok.6145

keep comming into the forums to troll. But hey plok, i enjoyed rolling u at the water camp while u ran from me. I thought no one could beat GOAT amrite!?!?! oh wait i should have took a screenshot and ran to the forums to post it lmao…..

LOL we have 4 people you had 30+ rofl Here is the screenshot of it in fact. Yup talent.

Attachments:

Sincerely,

(edited by Plok.6145)

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Plok.6145

bbb

ANYWAYS, reading all this has just made me love DB that much more. Our guilds work great together! No complaining about someone doing “their own thing”. We understand everyone has their strengths and running with the zerg might not be a part of that strength. I would encourage all the new guilds to see this and not begin the drama that is apparently in BP.

Our drama left, it was called krew.

Sincerely,

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Camo.7498

bbb

KREW has been amazing from my point of view. Very helpful guys and always with our zergs helping commanders accomplish task. By that reasoning, I can only assume it stayed and was called GOAT 0.o

Dragonbrand

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

Plok your only showing how immature you and the rest of BP is. Your on this forum trashing another guild over and over. Move on pls.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

Dragonbrand is not an organized server right now. There’s no alliance and limited coordination. There’s no reason we shouldn’t be able to own the majority of all four of the maps all of the time, even during our weakest time of day (which is hard to say with many of the asians taking the week off, and all of these NA guilds hopping in).

If we don’t organize and coordinate now, this is going to bite us in the very near future.
With the numbers we have, there is no reason for an entire map to be red or blue. No offense, BP and DH are great servers but their attendance has been decimated. Some say “let them take it back so that we can karma train”, I say excuses.

Looking forward to next week. And I’m sure our opponents are as well.
(That said, some great 1v1s, especially from BP. Many from DH prefer to run away. >.>)

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Camo.7498

bbb

KREW has been amazing from my point of view. Very helpful guys and always with our zergs helping commanders accomplish task. By that reasoning, I can only assume it stayed and was called GOAT 0.o

Give it time man. You will regret that comment. And you don’t know me, or the lengths I went through to work with the children of Krew. So plz dont comment where your knowledge is obviously limited. How hard is it to zerg?

And don’t comment when your OPINIONS are obviously biased. This match up has gone far from what anyone has expected. With all this bad blood, the next time DH and BP meet DB, it will definitely be a slug feast. I look forward too it!

Dragonbrand

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Plok.6145

Plok your only showing how immature you and the rest of BP is. Your on this forum trashing another guild over and over. Move on pls.

You’re? Is that what you mean? Your intent was to trash mine but did not expect a screenshot, I have been waiting a while to tell you what I thought of you, think ill jump in your vent.

Sincerely,

(edited by Plok.6145)

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Camo.7498

You’re? Is that what you mean? You’re intent was to trash mine but did not expect a screenshot, I have been waiting a while to tell you what I thought of you, think ill jump in your vent.

Haha your screen shot was of a Zerg taking a supply camp and GOAT happened to be standing there to get merked. After rolling you guys in dredge I can confidently say the guys in the back of the Zerg were struggling to get into the circle before it was taken.

Dragonbrand

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Cheeky.1830

Cheeky.1830

Happy New Year!

So Cheeky- 80 Mes
Commander- (Hero)

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: DaRkSnIpErZ.8739

DaRkSnIpErZ.8739

Lol, i remember when plok lead us into an anvil rock keep, and since we were outnumbered by 2 he ran and killed us all. Now that is bad commanding.

Zak Rifleman ~ Asuran Engineer Level 80
Magnosity ~ Asuran Warrior Level 30

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Graviton.1983

You’re? Is that what you mean? Your intent was to trash mine but did not expect a screenshot, I have been waiting a while to tell you what I thought of you, think ill jump in your vent.

What a kitten.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Plok.6145

Lol, i remember when plok lead us into an anvil rock keep, and since we were outnumbered by 2 he ran and killed us all. Now that is bad commanding.

Ive had so many drinks i don’t even know what you’re saying. Here come the Plok stories. yay

Sincerely,

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Graviton.1983

Ive had so many drinks i don’t even know what you’re saying. Here come the Plok stories. yay

Look out he’s so drunk he is able to type perfectly. I wish I could live on the edge like this guy.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

So bored with all the discussion going on this thread. I guess all I can ask is…

Krew, do you even lift?

Mindless zerg is just their style, we all know that. At least we no longer have to placate them to get along with everyone else on the server. They don’t know what a favor they did all of us here on Borlis. They lost most of their better players to other guilds on Borlis.

Having played BP last week. This x1000

D/D, Staff Elementalist

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Graviton.1983

http://www.gw2guilds.org/view-guild/3342

I’m calling the guild expectations into question here.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Graviton.1983

Krew, do you even lift?

What he means to say is we on DB had many converts from BP to the ways of DB. As with all good servers there will be animosity from the lesser fortunate servers as they strive to even their presence known in WvW.

Having played BP last week. This x1000

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Fiction.6418

Fiction.6418

How come the fun times in this thread are more fun than my thread? I can not wait to see some of you next week. Look forward to it.

Evidence – 80Asura Thief | Skáldskap 80Human Guardian | Pirateking 80Human Mesmer
Pvp Inc. [PvP]
Ferguson’s Crossing

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Plok.6145

haha, did I upset you or something? I am at a loss for maturity where backstabbing zergers even attempt to call me out after leaving my server. Especially migrating to an opponent that same week. unfortunately the leader of said guild suffers from listening to his little brother and it causes him more problems.

Sincerely,

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Graviton.1983

haha, did I upset you or something? I am at a loss for maturity where backstabbing zergers even attempt to call me out after leaving my server. Especially migrating to an opponent that same week. unfortunately the leader of said guild suffers from listening to his little brother and it causes him more problems.

Not mad at all. Just pointing out the obvious to someone who is obviously angry and just can’t accept the the fate of the dying server.

Also, what does that last part have to do with anything?

On a side note, we look forward to battling you again Maguuma.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Graviton.1983

The great “Commander Plok” is tirelessly leading the verbal assault on DB as we speak. His vocals will be heard throughout the entire server and instill fear into the hearts of my fellow DB’ers. His battles are not fought in the Heart of the Mists, but in the ears of his enemies.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: ZacharyAY.9231

ZacharyAY.9231

FOR THE NEW YEAR

Attachments:

Dragonbrand(DB)
Guild : NNK
Zacharyay

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: DKz Lux.4125

DKz Lux.4125

FOR THE NEW YEAR

What’s up with hiding the name of the players. Did you do something wrong?

Daiosho – The Order of Digital Knightz [DKz]
Borlis Pass

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: kujalord.5849

kujalord.5849

FOR THE NEW YEAR

What’s up with hiding the name of the players. Did you do something wrong?

Because if dont hide the moderator will delete the picture

ruby
[SONG]

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: ZacharyAY.9231

ZacharyAY.9231

for privacy if they didnt agree you post their name i just can made it black-3-

Dragonbrand(DB)
Guild : NNK
Zacharyay

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

kujalord.5849

The party is at BP BL west spawn door~

ruby
[SONG]

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Springbrook.5602

Springbrook.5602

Greetings and Happy New year to all.

I gotta say it is nice to be on a server that works together as well as Dragonbrand does. No drama, no infighting and great group of people. Many of us in [Krew] have already felt very welcome here.

Borlis Pass – I know there is group of you that is upset with [KREW]. But do you really have to go so far as to send hate mail, call people traitors and bash on the forum?

On a side note, it is at least good to see BP waking up again and bringing on a good fight in WvW for the first time in what I think is weeks. I wish BP the best in its rebuild and moving forward.

Spring
Guild Leader – Holding Down the [FORT]
Fort Aspenwood

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Plok.6145

The great “Commander Plok” is tirelessly leading the verbal assault on DB as we speak. His vocals will be heard throughout the entire server and instill fear into the hearts of my fellow DB’ers. His battles are not fought in the Heart of the Mists, but in the ears of his enemies.

Naw, just one one guild imparticular. I’m sorry most of your server is zergers, nothing you can do about that.

Sincerely,

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Plok.6145

Borlis Pass – I know there is group of you that is upset with [KREW]. But do you really have to go so far as to send hate mail, call people traitors and bash on the forum?

Yes.

Sincerely,

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

kujalord.5849

Yes.

=__=
the more you hate….
the more they wont go back

ruby
[SONG]

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Graviton.1983

Naw, just one one guild imparticular. I’m sorry most of your server is zergers, nothing you can do about that.

Funny. Which servers don’t have “zergs”. Maybe you don’t understand the power of having numbers brings to the table. Having coordinated effort with many people or a few is more powerful.

Also, our server is not full of zergs. Having obviously not played on our server you wouldn’t know this. I can speak of first hand experience of multiple commanders working together toward the same goal of stomping in what ever server we happen to play against. Yet, we don’t hear them complaining if they win or lose. However, you seem to be the sorest loser of all.

If you think a single guild would make the huge difference in the spread in points you would be wrong. Your server had a fantastic blitz at the start, which seems to be a consistent strong point for BP, but you lost most of it and come here with anger and start throwing temper tantrums. But, I must say it has been fun trolling you. Please, continue to camp the JP with multiple siege weapons and over 25 people, because those are the people you should be angry with. Those are large enough numbers to take BL territory. That is all fine though, because the damage has already been dealt.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Warlord Lu Bu.7905

Warlord Lu Bu.7905

There’s always been less than 10 of us in the EB Jump Puzzle. Maybe a few stragglers from other guilds, but still usually 10 people at max.

We fight like over 25 though, so thanks for the hidden compliment.

War Legend Lu Bu – Commander
[WäR] Warband of Absolute Retribution
Borlis Pass

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Camo.7498

DH, a very respectable server as a whole, but to the guy that created a whole new account to spy on our commanders in your BL..really? You’ve been reported 100s of times..nothing done by Anet though.

On another note HAPPY NEW YEAR! Hope everyone stays safe and look forward to seeing everyone on the battlefield!

Dragonbrand

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Graviton.1983

No, there were like 20 – 25, for the past few days I’ve tried. Mainly WaR and cola guild.

Also, they do not fight very well, being as even with the advantages they had we were able to demolish them in every semi fair fight we had even with their advantages outside of the dome room.

It would be nice however if those 2 guilds I’ve seen each time would grow up and move on. They’re worse the the Mort guild on Darkhaven when it comes to camping.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Camo.7498

There’s always been less than 10 of us in the EB Jump Puzzle. Maybe a few stragglers from other guilds, but still usually 10 people at max.

We fight like over 25 though, so thanks for the hidden compliment.

Camping on ledge outside th dark room with members to port you up when you get yanked down. 3 guys could take a zerg with the balistas you have up there. No compliment. You were beaten by 5 guys last night xD.

Dragonbrand

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Warlord Lu Bu.7905

Warlord Lu Bu.7905

This is our first day in the Jump Puzzle this week so you’re obviously drunk on the holidays, cool.

If we were so easy to kill then why are you complaining about us? Come at us!

War Legend Lu Bu – Commander
[WäR] Warband of Absolute Retribution
Borlis Pass

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Shadowscamp.8065

Shadowscamp.8065

Man.

I longed for the day that Dragonbrand could have competent numbers. I really did. I started WvW during our free fall in the tiers. My second match ever was against Sea of Sorrows, when we lost a lot of our players to them. Even the friend that invited me to play GW2 with him left for SoS.

We’ve suffered from low numbers during NA hours ever since I started. Two weeks ago, we were definitely outnumbered by Borlis Pass during NA prime time. Definitely.

Don’t get me wrong, I very much enjoy fighting. I enjoy the uphill battle, the desperation of defense. I don’t like one-sided fights no matter what side I’m on.

However.

Now that we aren’t, shouldn’t I be happy? Aren’t I allowed to be happy that we’re no longer always fighting a losing battle when I’m playing? Can’t I be happy that I no longer have to call out a big incoming and have 2 people show up to defend?

Apparently not. Because you are annoying.

I dislike this current matchup because it’s one-sided. I also dislike it because of people like you.

Dragonbrand is a server full of zergers? Don’t make me laugh. Our core players have gone through the hemorrhaging of guilds just like DH is right now. We stabilized and rebuilt. We got transfers. Do transfers leave a bad taste? Yes. They were the root of our problems at the launch of the game. However, for servers to progress in WvW at this point in GW2’s lifespan, they are necessary.

I know you’re just a troll and I really shouldn’t let you get to me.

But God it’s annoying. This match is one-sided. We get it. We all get it. Most of us are uncomfortable with it.

Get off your high horse. Your guild is not God. I don’t care how good you think you are, there are thousands better.

But civility and encouragement is necessary. And you are not.

Qoo ~

Quaggan may or may not like you ~

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: tas.6310

tas.6310

Yanno, I honestly think this matchup would be a lot more fun if DH was strong too. I noticed it tonight in Eternal Battlegrounds while commanding (gosh it was fun taking Klovan 5 times)! It seems as though if DH had the numbers to support a full rallying around WvW, DB would be more spread out and BP wouldn’t feel so “targeted.”

I think this is where all of our hatred is generated, it feels like DB is making it personal against BP (even though they clearly go for DH too). I think the difference is, DH is knowing full well they shouldn’t be in that tier. So… what would happen if DH could keep up with us? (They do a heck of a job without a huge population… gotta hand it to them). When they came on Eternal and took back their keep, we were able to go in and take back our entire corner.

DB, do you feel threatened by DH at all?

Guild Master of Waiting for Death [WFD]
Deltona/Varlen – Commander for Borlis Pass

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Breaken.7950

Breaken.7950

Is it just me or does every post by one of the {GOAT} members make you feel like they are just bad sports and feel that they need to prove something… Its like the one obnoxious person in Spvp that enters a cap 4v1 and then when he dies starts spamming in /say chat that " You all suck took 4 to kill 1 … NOOBS!"
I mean what did they expect 3 of the 4 people to say " Oh its just one person lets all leave so it makes the fight fair".

Warmaster Mittens
Arch Lich Brittany
Leader of NSFW-Dragonbrand

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Graviton.1983

This is our first day in the Jump Puzzle this week so you’re obviously drunk on the holidays, cool.

If we were so easy to kill then why are you complaining about us? Come at us!

The guys themselves are easy to defeat in the JP, but you seem to have read selectively, when the mention of siege weapons and traps with the amount of people attacking you that most you can’t attack and all of them too scared to come down and face you directly. Its not a matter of being able to kill them, its a matter of getting to them, since it is pretty much impossible to complete that portion of the JP while in combat and you can only pull so many and while there how many can you really keep from getting portaled to the top?

You don’t see the problem, because you’re not being camped to the extreme.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: shampoo.6381

shampoo.6381

sup people. I wanted to let everyone know I just got finished cleaning my hair.

Borlis Pass
Smunchay[Krew] Smunchey[Krew] Smuncheezy[Krew]

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Graviton.1983

You should probably know someone before making such comments, I know Krew and it’s leadership and boy are you guys in for it. Have fun zerg 4 life

I got that from Plok. Hilarious.

Also, Plok I never even made mention of Krew or anything related to them. Stop being so kitten and letting your emotions bleed into other posts on this thread.

New name for the thread is as follows, “Idel threats from Plok”

Also, Plok must not be reading any of the replys and he would know “zergs” as they are known are common with every server. Plok is mad, because there are no 360 no scopes in GW2.

Go the bed Plok you’re cranky and honestly I think you may be teething as well.

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Graviton.1983

sup people. I wanted to let everyone know I just got finished cleaning my hair.

herbal essence? head and shoulders? I must know!

12/28 DH/DB/BP

in WvW

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

runs out of popcorn … need more, stop for a sec while i go get more.

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]