12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Kazushow.1309

Kazushow.1309

So much coverage :P

The new DC FOO EMP VwV zergs are insane.

Sheer brute force numbers, can’t defend against the flood! 50 man zergs on every map. Every time I see the zerg its like yay only 20 lets wipe them BAM RENDERING LOL Culling HF bro!

Sadface.

EMP, FOO, and DC Have been in jade quarry since beta.

It was so much fun facing you guys in Sos’s Garry keep while holding WP. So glad the match ups are quite the thrill.

See you on the battlefield!

Raw-
EMP Leader

We came to JQ since October.
Thanks for everyone who work with us yesterday made our commanders dream come true!
We love Jade Quarry!

Fury Of Order[FOO]
Raikkonen Of Arkham
Commander from Fury Of Order.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

Starting to see players from known SoS guilds pop up all over on our server now…

Really?!

To spy?!

Good job SOS you’re finally playing like a proper tier 1 server!

Wohoooooooooo

Well if the shoe fits I suppose, you said it not me.

When SOS players were complaining about JQ or SBI spies, the only thing at the back of my head was: “well where the hell are SOS MI5?”

Spy from SBI? Our official TS is empty all day. Even in our prime time (7pm-11pm) there are barely 3 or 4 guys on TS.

SBI is over. Don’t mind us. :P

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

Starting to see players from known SoS guilds pop up all over on our server now…

Really?!

To spy?!

Wohoooooooooo

When SOS players were complaining about JQ or SBI spies, the only thing at the back of my head was: “well where the hell are SOS MI5?”

Spy from SBI? Our official TS is empty all day. Even in our prime time (7pm-11pm) there are barely 3 or 4 guys on TS.

Uh huh, SBI is over. Pull the other one.
I put that in “propaganda” category. Nobody told the troops in the field to stop playing.
I almost, almost believed you.

Good fights this week, may the battles be long and tricky in the foreseeable future.

Attachments:

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

Really?!

To spy?!

Wohoooooooooo

Uh huh, SBI is over. Pull the other one.
I put that in “propaganda” category. Nobody told the troops in the field to stop playing.
I almost, almost believed you.

Good fights this week, may the battles be long and tricky in the foreseeable future.

CHIPS is the guy who just cries everywhere all the time, mostly about double teaming. He’s ‘that’ guy.

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

Great week everyone.

SoS – Good show. Undefeated in T1 for 6 weeks. SoS is for real, dudes.

SBI – Tough times ahead, but keep fighting. T1 without SBI ruing our plans would be boring. Hope you guys stick around. Honestly, the most fun I have is versus SBI.

JQ – Bretheren (and Ladies, HELLOOO LADIES!), great job this week. Finally, I’ll have access to green POI’s and Vistas for world completion without having to muster an army to get them!

Great week of fighting and no one can say it wasn’t, Holiday or no, probably one of the craziest weeks for large scale Cluster Trucks, three way pier sixers and soiled broken armor.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

Congratulations to Jade Quarry on their tier 1 victory!

It’s been a very long time since SoS has last lost a match up, 12 weeks in fact. And JQ are the server to break this streak! Full credit must go to you guys.

Looking forward to next week and seeing if we’re able to bounce back! I have full confidence in our server’s ability.

Viva le WvW!

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: SilencingMachine.5049

SilencingMachine.5049

Some GREAT fighting this week! I don’t get the folks that bag on the other sides….without a tough fight, without the other “side” doing the things your side does too that makes you cheer when your side does it yet cringe/get-mad when the others do it, without this level of challenge we have all come accustomed too…this would be a very boring PvP game. Soooo glad to have great players on all sides! However this week ends up…it’s been a good one!

-Naturale
Huntsmen(HM) elem
Jade Quarry

-Naturale
Huntsmen(HM) elem
Jade Quarry

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

It figures. I take a little break from WvW for the holidays and a little mental floss and we win.

These kinds of things can give a guy a complex.

#TeamJadeQuarry

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: profgast.7816

profgast.7816

Great fights this week everyone and major props to JQ for pulling a rabbit out of their hat and dominating the battlefields. Special acknowledgements:

Nord from JQ, always a good fight

EMP from JQ, don’t know where your numbers came from all of a sudden but your presence has been felt this week.

RemH from SBI, great small group combat and havoc potential. Hopefully we’ll have an answer to you soon

SF from SBI, frag it Jed, one of these days I’m actually gonna catch your golem rush on the scoutdar and stop it before it gets too far. See if I don’t.

(edited by profgast.7816)

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Tarin Twisted.4183

Tarin Twisted.4183

After being on SBI since the start and playing competitively for a couple months I can confirm the most important thing in WvW is to enjoy the time you have to play in it and to not focus on the score.

The score more or less is about coverage, nothing else. WM leaving SBI only reinforces this for me. I am lucky to play with Jed and the rest of the SF gang and rolling out doing golem rushes or pink armor hammer trains makes the time I do get to play WvW very enjoyable.

If SBI is to come back and be a team that can compete in T1 again it will be due to picking up more coverage, not getting better because when we have coverage we are just as good if not better than any other server…we have proven this in the past.

So let’s enjoy the fights when they occur and accept the game for what it is and make the best out of it.

GO GO SBI!

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: awesomesauce.5980

awesomesauce.5980

SBI has almost no presence in WvW atm. They should have dropped from tier one weeks ago. Right now we have an unhealthy competition where JQ is able to fight off SoS without having to worry about SBI because SBI is simply not competitive any more. It would be a shame if SBI didn’t drop to tier 2 next week, the competition would be better in tier 1 as a result, every week they linger up there is another week the competition becomes stagnant and stale. We are seeing SoS full cap SBI maps with no meaningful resistance. At the moment SBI is mostly just a source of points for whoever wants it (or is willing to pull off pressure from the actual competition to take it), whereas in previous weeks the competition was a three way battle and anyone in the lead had to earn it and they had to fight for every map.

I’ve enjoyed playing against SBI for several weeks and there were (and still are) some very competitive guilds on the server, but they just don’t have the coverage to be a tier one guild any more. The competition suffers when one of the three servers has been defanged.

SoS tried to make a push to get SBI out of tier one early this week, relieving pressure on JQ, it backfired and it looks as though SBI will remain tier one for another week and JQ will take the first place win (mostly unrelated to trying to push SBI out). I truly believe the swap between third place of the higher tier and first place of the lower tier needs to happen. Ratings are too forgiving of ways to build up your rating to a level you can’t sustain: holiday gains, end of the week capping, PvDoor at night. This helps you to retain a position you can no longer hold due to decreased interest, server transfers or guilds disbanding. The result is lopsided matches like this weeks, where one server is still competing in tier one despite not having the presence or competitive coverage to give a challenging or threatening WvW experience.

Look at how JQ has been revitalised by the prospect of winning and moving into first place once again? It has brought out the militia and the guild transfers to make them more competitive than they have been in a while (it’s hard to compare this week to previous ones, it’s still holidays and WvW participation has been down across all servers). A new server in tier one would further revitalise the competition and give people something to compete for. Currently the rating system is just a slow agonising death that everyone has to sit through.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Barab.9016

Barab.9016

Cliff Notes: We want out buddies from Blackgate in T1 so we can double team JQ.

Sorry SBI wont role over for you and die off to t2 so you can hold hands with Blackgate. SteelBluff is a worthy adversary. Even if WM took their ball and ran off deserting their server and power pvp guilds such as LoD left for other games SBI deserves every right to remain in t1 till the raking system drops them. Blackgate had their chance to remain in t1.

SBI has almost no presence in WvW atm. They should have dropped from tier one weeks ago. Right now we have an unhealthy competition where JQ is able to fight off SoS without having to worry about SBI because SBI is simply not competitive any more. It would be a shame if SBI didn’t drop to tier 2 next week, the competition would be better in tier 1 as a result, every week they linger up there is another week the competition becomes stagnant and stale. We are seeing SoS full cap SBI maps with no meaningful resistance. At the moment SBI is mostly just a source of points for whoever wants it (or is willing to pull off pressure from the actual competition to take it), whereas in previous weeks the competition was a three way battle and anyone in the lead had to earn it and they had to fight for every map.

I’ve enjoyed playing against SBI for several weeks and there were (and still are) some very competitive guilds on the server, but they just don’t have the coverage to be a tier one guild any more. The competition suffers when one of the three servers has been defanged.

SoS tried to make a push to get SBI out of tier one early this week, relieving pressure on JQ, it backfired and it looks as though SBI will remain tier one for another week and JQ will take the first place win (mostly unrelated to trying to push SBI out). I truly believe the swap between third place of the higher tier and first place of the lower tier needs to happen. Ratings are too forgiving of ways to build up your rating to a level you can’t sustain: holiday gains, end of the week capping, PvDoor at night. This helps you to retain a position you can no longer hold due to decreased interest, server transfers or guilds disbanding. The result is lopsided matches like this weeks, where one server is still competing in tier one despite not having the presence or competitive coverage to give a challenging or threatening WvW experience.

Look at how JQ has been revitalised by the prospect of winning and moving into first place once again? It has brought out the militia and the guild transfers to make them more competitive than they have been in a while (it’s hard to compare this week to previous ones, it’s still holidays and WvW participation has been down across all servers). A new server in tier one would further revitalise the competition and give people something to compete for. Currently the rating system is just a slow agonising death that everyone has to sit through.

Kurthos “When Jade Quarry awakens, they will ask themselves, when were we ever asleep?”

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: hoschi.8693

hoschi.8693

lol. someone from JQ complaining about a 2v1…

I’ve know read that SBI is either done with and don’t have numbers and should be in <enter tier 2+> long ago and are a non-factor as well as causing a serious threat by 2v1’ing JQ.

Methinks one of you [or all of you] is wrong about that…

Victor, you can have your backside back, we’ve farmed enough badges out of EMP and AoS last night.. hahaha

Saint of Destruction of the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints
Strike Force [SF]

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Victor Bon Azzkik.6729

Victor Bon Azzkik.6729

oh because sbi always attacks rogue’s and not umber… lmao. Oh and hoschi nice tick man…

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Victor Bon Azzkik.6729

Was my backside planted at creek last night or the 3 trebs i planted that wiped your siege on your keep, oh oh wait or was it in front of the inner door without us using any golems.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

hoschi.8693

oh. sure. you’re basing this off 25% of all available maps. suuuuuure.

I usually don’t roll in EB, so I wouldn’t know what those commanders do. And in case you didn’t get the memo – which you obviously haven’t – we at Stike Force Industries don’t care about the tick.

All we care about is a good fight. That we get. We enjoy ourselves. If looking at the tick with sweat running down your cheeks is what you enjoy then sure, by all means, do that

I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself…. haha

see ya out there, don’t forget the olive oil !

Strike Force [SF]

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Victor Bon Azzkik.6729

Well of course a good fight is better than a number. I don’t think there’s a disagreement here nor anything from what I said that would indicate otherwise. However I do think I’m gonna end up whoopin yer kitten cutter from one side of the borderland to the other all day today. XD

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

hoschi.8693

uhm. since I’m not ingame during the day, please don’t exert yourself too much running around and banging your head against doors.

Leave some for this evening, then we can take a go at it.

:)

Strike Force [SF]

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

I think you two will have a hard time finding each other, seeing that player names don’t appear in WvW for opponents, lol.

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

thats some list of excuses there even if you did bury them a little.

Sure SBI are suffering at present however they have a 50 man zerg running around their BL at present so I don’t think they are dead and buried yet and I hope they keep the faith and stay in T1. Any server that makes the points deserves to be in T1, rather arrogant of you to suggest otherwise. Love to know which guild you represent on SoS. If BG want another shot they need to earn it. Good luck to them.

Oh and I should add, congratulations, you have completed the 2nd part of my bet this week. Was a bit worried no one from SoS would cough up that rather obtuse excuse but you have supplied it. Many thanks

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

(edited by Kreen.3925)

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Telmae.5720

Telmae.5720

Does anyone ACTUALLY know what happened this week with the score? The score just doesn’t go from 3k point spread between each server for 5 weeks then a 50k+ spread over one week. No responses from the vast amount of people on this thread claiming “its becuz dem sos and sbi peepz been exploitin and dem anet peepz finally fixd them exploits dat why we winnin”. I mean go home stop crying. Been a rough fight on the sos front but nonetheless a good one.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Uberlicious.3956

Uberlicious.3956

victor its people like you who give a good server a bad name, im happy im not on JQ with you

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Does anyone ACTUALLY know what happened this week with the score? The score just doesn’t go from 3k point spread between each server for 5 weeks then a 50k+ spread over one week. No responses from the vast amount of people on this thread claiming “its becuz dem sos and sbi peepz been exploitin and dem anet peepz finally fixd them exploits dat why we winnin”. I mean go home stop crying. Been a rough fight on the sos front but nonetheless a good one.

We left our oceanics stuff to work with the results were crazy

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Zee.1294

Zee.1294

LOL….awesomewhatever… You SoS..yes? tell u what .. lets go 30 vs 30 brah ..will wup your candy buts from here to Europe end back…. name the place end time end lets go…
You only wining cause u got coverage ..not cause u better then us…kapish !

Btw we all know your deal with JQ to get SBI of tear 1…maybe u will… but soon or later SBI will be full force again end when that happen god have mercy on u souls

Viggen ( SF ) warrior – JQ
Want some…..come get some !

(edited by Zee.1294)

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

(Pokes in head to see if tier 1’s score thread is as nasty as tier 2’s)
—Friendly neighborhood Blackgate Counter Troll.

(Goes back to hacking, PvDooring, having only good coverage but bad skills like every green colored team in WvW)

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Nuked.2360

LOL….awesomewhatever… You SoS..yes? tell u what .. lets go 30 vs 30 brah ..will wup your candy buts from here to Europe end back…. name the place end time end lets go…
You only wining cause u got coverage ..not cause u better then us…kapish !

Btw we all know your deal with JQ to get SBI of tear 1…maybe u will… but soon or later SBI will be full force again end when that happen god have mercy on u souls

JQ made no deal with SoS lol. But I guess people will believe what they want. We camped SoS spawn on their home map for something like 10hrs yesterday lol.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Victor Bon Azzkik.6729

Zee, just put everything you type into word then copy and paste here that’s all i’m gonna say, great post Go SBI woo hoo!

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Provac.3598

Provac.3598

To JQ: Great job this week. It shows the dedicated WvW Playerbase we have.
To SoS: I hope you guys come back from holiday soon, because its weird outnumbering SoS.
To SBI: Its time to rebuild, with no WM this time. We hope that you can come back stronger and push T1 in weeks to come.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Nuked.2360

To JQ: Great job this week. It shows the dedicated WvW Playerbase we have.
To SoS: I hope you guys come back from holiday soon, because its weird outnumbering SoS.
To SBI: Its time to rebuild, with no WM this time. We hope that you can come back stronger and push T1 in weeks to come.

100% agree! couldn’t have put it better. Ooze you smart man!

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

You wanna know why JQ is gonna win and continue winning, because ANET keeps fixing the gliches that SoS and SBI <not as badly> keep exploiting.

LOL! yeah that’s the only reason JQ are winning. try again.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

Good work all servers! Regardless of all the needless drama, it was fun!

Attachments:

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.9532

Moderator.9532

Hello everyone, please remember to keep the discussion on topic and not derail it with any “personal chat” or by discussing issues that are not suited for the discussion at hand.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: ComeAndSee.1356

ComeAndSee.1356

WvW is getting stale. All of the guilds I use to play with on SoS are gone or don’t log on which kills my reason for even doing WvW. Tier 1 is just DEAD compared to what it use to be a few months ago. Also, the same cheapo tactics over and over get repetitive; it’s like playing whack-the-Treb 24/7.

I’m hoping the patch next month can revitalize WvW because you can only do FOTM and level so many characters to 80 (and then have them fully geared out to 20 AR because of rings galore which makes doing FOTM pointless).

Not complaining though. Now I have a reason to study for 2-3 hours a night.

Sha Nari – 80 Guardian (http://bit.ly/12RNvtK)
Lorella Windrunner – 80 Thief
Shayera Nightfall – 80 Mesmer

(edited by ComeAndSee.1356)

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

victor its people like you who give a good server a bad name, im happy im not on JQ with you

And Awesomesauce isn’t doing the same thing with his diatribe of how SBI isn’t good? Moving on.

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

@Profgast, “SF from SBI, frag it Jed, one of these days I’m actually gonna catch your golem rush on the scoutdar and stop it before it gets too far. See if I don’t.” We’ll see, I’ve been less golem rushes so the team has to work harder for what they take I don’t want to do the same thing over and over, hell, we might even start using portal bombs again! Something we haven’t really utilized in like 5 weeks, kinda forgot we had mesmers willing to still play their mesmers.

@The drama in this thread, daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyymmmm.

@SoS and JQ, I enjoyed the fights as usual, I’m not a guy that plays for score, unless it’s like ladder ranking for my team. Unfortunately this isn’t engineered like that and I don’t want to stress over a ppt I ultimately can’t control, unless I recruit in all timezones over the world work in progress All of your teams collectively fight hard and bring it, I love it, if it wasn’t for your teams out there I wouldn’t have as much enjoyment in this game. We enjoy doing a lot of hand to hand combat and you guys get out there with us, it’s fun as hell. WvW has not gotten old for my team to say the least. You help us get creative in our tactics and creative in our open field tactics, this is what the game is all about for me personally. Thank you for keeping it enjoyable.

@SBI going to T2, I think you will have to bust tail even harder to get us down to T2. We have some stubborn teams. Oh and we’re doing the thing where we turn PvE guilds in to WvW guilds and giving them tours of the facilities, let’s see if we pull more in to WvW

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

1. JQ doesn’t have a “militia”

We just have some Nobz who rally up Da Boyz for a nice WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! when we wish to be green again. =)

I had alot of fun commanding and torturing SoS on SoS BL today!

p.s. +1 for EMP guild, I recently leveled an alt to 80 just by tagging around with them off and on for 2 weeks, good fun. Oh and love you Merc guild xoxo!

Mance Malhavoc
Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

Some good fights tonight, shifting numbers has generated a lot of opportunity for learning new tactics.

Thank you all, without opponents this game would not be anywhere near as much fun. JQ, great effort, SBI, some good fights hope your numbers pick up, see you on the battlefield.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

MarMaster.6241

Fighting continues . . .

Attachments:

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

hoschi.8693

Does anyone ACTUALLY know what happened this week with the score? The score just doesn’t go from 3k point spread between each server for 5 weeks then a 50k+ spread over one week.

Both, JQ and SBI had oceanic coverage, so they held each other in check somewhat, allowing the early day coverage on SoS to make good on points.

With [WM] having left SBI, that counter-balance to JQ’s oceanic coverage isn’t there anymore, allowing them to make a huge leap in points there. It also puts JQ into the position to start NA with upgraded keeps and towers, making it more easily defensible, thus prolonging the point lead there.

As for SoS, it seems since it was clear they couldn’t win, they gave up the fight. I haven’t seen much in the past 2 days, but I dunno what’s happening on that server…

We’ve seen similar things early on in the game, when SBI went against servers with little to no oceanic coverage. Monday/Tuesday morning were a bad awakening for those servers, having lost about 20-30k points over night.

Strike Force [SF]

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

1. JQ doesn’t have a “militia”

We just have some Nobz who rally up Da Boyz for a nice WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! when we wish to be green again. =)

I had alot of fun commanding and torturing SoS on SoS BL today!

p.s. +1 for EMP guild, I recently leveled an alt to 80 just by tagging around with them off and on for 2 weeks, good fun. Oh and love you Merc guild xoxo!

Mance Malhavoc
Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

Wait I got it, we’ll use flame rams!

What?

Flame rams!

Oooookaaaaay, flame rams it is!

<excitement ensues>
Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

Not sure why SoS gave up so early. Even at our worst moments JQ still fought hard to keep above the 150 PPT line.

And yes we had to start from scratch many many many times in previous weeks. Not so much this week, but it has more to do with our increase in coverage than WM leaving. Bring WM back and we’ll try it out and see.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Amity.8549

Amity.8549

Had a good chance to work on some tactics over the past 2 nights, looking forward to reset.

Amarathy
[ETA]

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Jedahs.2713

Jedahs.2713

Not sure why SoS gave up so early. Even at our worst moments JQ still fought hard to keep above the 150 PPT line.

And yes we had to start from scratch many many many times in previous weeks. Not so much this week, but it has more to do with our increase in coverage than WM leaving. Bring WM back and we’ll try it out and see.

Oh oh, I have a good fake excuse for this one. We were winning by 10k points on Dec 31 but when we woke up on Jan 1st all hung over, we were already losing by 30k. So we just gave up. We’re just playing smart!

No no I kid, the truth is we hacked, we spied, we stole orbs, we made golems fly, we sabotaged community websites, infiltrated VoIP, sent loads of gold to your leaders to get them banned. And in the end, we STILL lost cause we are THAT bad.

Sorrow is me

Jedahs, Sea of Sorrow’s 1st WvW Commander
Resigned Founder of Black Lion Mercenary Corps [MERC]
Join 1500+ WvWers @ blacklion.enjin.com

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Wotah.2975

I hope you weren’t practicing them in your borderland.

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Kelo.4370

Kelo.4370

Hoschi, nailed it pretty kitten hard.

Amity, everytime I hear a SoS commander talk about “working on tactics” which they seem to say a lot in the forums (both here and GW2Guru) the only thing I ever can picture in my head is everytime said zergs just roll over and die each and every time I see them while running with the [SF] team.

Jedahs, careful it’s not a good idea to give away server secrets in the open like that, even jokingly

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Wotah.2975

My four man got rolled by sF last night from two sides. I wept a little.

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

MarMaster.6241

SoS really really wanted that tower on JQBL about 4 hours ago (13:00 UTC). I was downed AND defeated a few times. I’ll be cleaning off the moss and mildew for weeks. Whoever planted these towers in marshy lands was obviously befuddled.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Mjolniir.2541

Mjolniir.2541

Same match-up next week. I was kinda hoping that SBI got to chill in the Tier 2 for a bit.

Attachments:

I am the punishment of God… If you had not
committed great sins, God would not have sent a
punishment like me upon you." ~ Temüjin ~

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Same match-up next week. I was kinda hoping that SBI got to chill in the Tier 2 for a bit.

Thanks to the wonderful rating system, it may not change next week either. If it does, it’s going to be close. BG will need to win by 100k+ again, and SBI will need to lose by 100k+ again. If this happens, SBI should lose somewhere around 25 to 30 rating, and BG should gain 2 to 5 points in rating. Too close to call assuming we see somewhat of a score repeat of this week.

But both SBI and SoR are tenacious, so 100k point spreads are not even close to a foregone conclusion.

Attached is a shot of the scoring the week when SoS moved up to T1 and BG moved down to T2 for reference.

Attachments:

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Zee.1294

Zee.1294

You Hoping ? eeeek….keep hoping.. brah

Viggen ( SF ) warrior – JQ
Want some…..come get some !