12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

:( Still on vacation

This is what I’m talking about. I am spending time with friends and family for new year and all I’m feeling is guilt and shame because my absence is contributing to the loss.

Before new year SoS was leading 10K. Wake up and see JQ ahead by 20k. Worst new year morning ever.

Thanks Anet

Friends and family are more important than a video game. If my friends had wanted to actually do something tonight, I would of been hanging out with them. The game will be here when you get back.

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

This is what I’m talking about. I am spending time with friends and family for new year and all I’m feeling is guilt and shame because my absence is contributing to the loss.

Before new year SoS was leading 10K. Wake up and see JQ ahead by 20k. Worst new year morning ever.

Thanks Anet

Enjoy the vacation we will make sure to leave you guys at least one tower I promise! Just kidding serious though hope it was at least a fun new years

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: zortek.9607

zortek.9607

Thanks Anet

Yup, Anet deserves all the credit for your guilt and shame — and miserable celebratory awakening. <boggle> There are some villains that just have a way of eroding our better angels. I’ll leave it to you to ferret out the villain and to what better angels I refer.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

Enjoy the holidays, I am hoping that this week is the sign of a revitalised JQ and that SBI has a lot away on holidays and will make a comeback.

JQ has good numbers out BUT they are showing excellent tatics, inc scouting and camp parties and it is the total package that has them in the lead, good work JQ.

IMHO, SoS will try right to the end and win lose or draw there have been some great fights.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Jewel.1457

Jewel.1457

Too the 3 roaming thieves on JQ borderlands.. nice fights but remember I will avenge my fallen dolyak comrades.. someday, somehow, when your least expecting it

Gamey Blog: Healing the Masses - with the soul of thine enemy
Eriena of JQ-warrior forever

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

Score update, we’re holding on as well as we can. Maybe we can’t compete with JQ/SoS overall at the moment, but it’s nice that we can still hold that PPT in oceanic/euro.

Attachments:

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

elkirin.8534

Woo, what a night, Great fight at Briar I think the JQ Guilds were FOO and another few tags. 40 odd mins we held there under siege, I compliment you on the efficiency you show putting up, placing and using siege. Very well organised and good use of your professions as well. Thank you for a fun fight, I learned much.

Good to see SBI come to life and join in the battering on SoS borderlands, feeling a bit roasted now but wooo, great fights all three teams.

IMHO, this game is better fun than any I have played in a decade, I am getting less slepp than in a decade as well, see you on the battlefield.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

I’m curious about how tier1 will play out over the next few resets.

Is the current score simply a New Year’s thing, did WM leaving SBI have something to do with it? It’s obviously a combination of all, I’m just curious how it will play out over the long run.

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

Is the current score simply a New Year’s thing, did WM leaving SBI have something to do with it? It’s obviously a combination of all, I’m just curious how it will play out over the long run.

SBI is weaker right now, for reasons known, and JQ seem to have gained 43824389 people out of nowhere. I’d expect JQ to take top spot, depending on how Blackgate do, SBI will probably go to T2 and either collapse or rebuild. SoS… who knows

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Kelo.4370

Kelo.4370

If things do stay as they are SBI will be in Tier 2 the week after next (I don’t think Blackgate can pull far enough ahead to get the points needed for it to happen this week). However that said SBI is not going to collapse, SBI is not some super alliance server like Sea of Sorrows or the old Denravi or Eredon. SBI has been Tier 1 since day 1 and is filled with many dedicated and skill players both guilded and PuG alike. The loss of War Machine, No Peace, Lords of Death, and a few others has hurt us overall yes but it has done nothing to the overall dedication and skill the server still boasts.

I am personally looking forward to Tier 2 it will be a chance to fight 2 servers we have never faced before it will be something new and something fresh. It may be just whats SBI needs to get back into Tier 1 shape as we are still a full server almost 24/7 and just need to bring in people from PvE back into WvW.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Score update:

JQ: 134,785 (415)
SoS: 115,582 (
195)
SBI: 83180 (+85)

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

zhonnika.1784

SBI is weaker right now, for reasons known, and JQ seem to have gained 43824389 people out of nowhere. I’d expect JQ to take top spot, depending on how Blackgate do, SBI will probably go to T2 and either collapse or rebuild. SoS… who knows

That’s just the thing, tho. We haven’t gained overwhelming numbers. We do what we can with what we have. If SBI falls to T2, I expect you’ll just roll them the heck over and be back up with us.

Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

Wow, JQ added lots of new skilled players, excellent!
This week, one of our GW1 guild members who installed GW2 3 weeks ago, finally got transferred to JQ (JQ got special exemption from full rules to add 43 million players ). And after we have helped him get to level80, I’m hoping to bring him to WvW, (I’m also hoping culling is fixed, but I’m an optimist). Not exactly 43 million new players.

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

zhonnika.1784

JQ 140164 +340
SoS 117704 +195
SBI 84716 +175

Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Protoavis.9107

Protoavis.9107

This week, one of our GW1 guild members who installed GW2 3 weeks ago, finally got transferred to JQ (JQ got special exemption from full rules to add 43 million players ). And after we have helped him get to level80, I’m hoping to bring him to WvW, (I’m also hoping culling is fixed, but I’m an optimist). Not exactly 43 million new players.

why wait? I’ve been running around WvW with a toon I just created a day ago, got all the monthly kills and with how constant evens are from capturing and all that leveling seems ridiculously fast

Let us buy vendor mats (eg spools of thread) in 250 stacks, end the excessive clicking.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: DaKenster.5801

DaKenster.5801

Level 2 Gank squads are op, I expect a nerf soon :P.

JQ- [VG]

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

MarMaster.6241

why wait? I’ve been running around WvW with a toon I just created a day ago, got all the monthly kills and with how constant evens are from capturing and all that leveling seems ridiculously fast

It’s his first toon, give him a chance to get comfortable with GW2 before we throw him into the zergfest, gankfest environment. :P

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: transtemporal.2158

transtemporal.2158

Some quality fighting from JQ this week.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Engels.8537

Engels.8537

Had 4 SBI run by me and /wave as our yak was coming up to our sentry and headed to tower in the SOS borderland. They were on way to SOS keep. Just /wave and /laugh and kept going. Made me want to /hug each of them. Love it when 2nd and 3rd see the value of playing together at times to topple number one. =)

-Naturale
Huntsmen (HM) elem
Jade Quarry

I wanna beat SBI to death, but if a see any SBI getting ganked by a couple of SoS I jump in to fight with him.

So yeh, I hate these guys, but we’ve been fighting each other forever. And these are hard times for them, so in all honesty, I don’t see myself flipping SBI camps any time soon :p

And no, I’m not encouraging doble teaming, this is all emotional kitten.

Don’t talk to me about toughness and vitality, damage avoidance is all in this game

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

MarMaster.6241

There is no quit, everybody is trying.

Attachments:

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Devbo.6280

Devbo.6280

JQ turning the score around and gaining the lead coincided with me transferring back to JQ after a few week vacation to another server to play with some friends.

Just saying.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

I am loving the 20k lead JQ pull on us. I won’t be surprised if they win this week.

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Alarox.4590

Alarox.4590

SoS will fight to the last hour. Be ready JQ.

Alarox – Human Guardian
Rampage Wilson – Charr Engineer
Sea of Sorrows

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Setch.2398

Setch.2398

Most JQ used to go to bed at around 11pm PST and lacked coverage during that timeslot, but now they have the coverage. Props to the 5 man JQ teams that were out taking Keeps when they had low numbers, and the one man teams sieging Keeps alone and building their own siege. JQ has some truly dedicated players who never gave up and truly used tactics to make up for their low numbers when they had none.
We salute you.

SOR – [Boss]

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: thearmbarkid.8053

thearmbarkid.8053

Thanks Anet

This may be the saddest thing I’ve ever read on this forum. Wow.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

It would appear that I didn’t have enough time on SoS BL today before I went to SBI BL to flip that kitten hills keep!!! Although I think handing Bay to JQ on a silver platter was quite amusing before venturing off to the land of OZ.

Good fights on SBI BL all round, at least for me.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Royel.6852

Royel.6852

Good fights being had, impressive how long SoS defended just now on EB with both SBI an JQ attacking.

Attachments:

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Jake.8639

Jake.8639

Sieged lowlands for like 3 hours… back and forth between lord room and Jerrifer’s. Awesome 45 minute fight on Jerrifer slim bridge. Finally took down double-gates and capped it. Snuck behind SoS recapping Aldon’s for 100% map completion after they broke the gate down using shelter & renewed focus. THEN WE CAPPED SM.

I don’t WvW very much, so this took the cake on some of the most fun I’ve ever had in the game. -jq player

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

elkirin.8534

There is zero point speculating why scores are or attributing them to holidays, departures etc. This has been a terrific week of fighting. The winners this week will have outscored 2 teams trying as hard as they can, congrats to the winners, they will have earned the win.

Onwards ever onwards, I am sure all three servers have skilled players who intend to play GW2 for some time yet, see you on the battlefields.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Here is a score update, sorry JQ’s score got clipped

Attachments:

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Royel.6852

Royel.6852

This is a really good example of kitten!

Thanks for the update.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

I don’t know why but I find this extremely funny. Hahaha. Anyway kudos to JQ for stepping it up this week..

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Aieo.2815

JQ’s daycap is making it hard to close the deficit. (/ ºuº)/ ~20k
Oh well, time to push harder during our primetime.

Effing rallybot

(edited by Aieo.2815)

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

MarMaster.6241

The brawl is ongoing.

Attachments:

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Mjolniir.2541

Mjolniir.2541

More of the same next match-up…

Attachments:

I am the punishment of God… If you had not
committed great sins, God would not have sent a
punishment like me upon you." ~ Temüjin ~

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Jedbacca.6297

Well it would appear I have even more time to get more to our beloved server

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Porky.5021

Porky.5021

Thanks Anet

What did Anet do?

Anet is responsible for you having a bad New Years because you have an addiction problem?

Overlord Of [NAKY]
SOS Spy Team Commander [SPY]

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Porky.5021

Porky.5021

JQ is rolling this week.

Be interested to see if SoS can put together one big push on Thursday and Friday similar to what JQ did to SpS a few weeks ago.

Overlord Of [NAKY]
SOS Spy Team Commander [SPY]

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: SilencingMachine.5049

SilencingMachine.5049

11:30 am cst 1/2/2013

JQ still ahead. Where is SOS’s homeland again?

Attachments:

-Naturale
Huntsmen(HM) elem
Jade Quarry

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Jedbacca.6297

Who made yellow stuff in JQ’s cherios?

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

So much coverage :P

The new DC FOO EMP VwV zergs are insane.

Sheer brute force numbers, can’t defend against the flood! 50 man zergs on every map. Every time I see the zerg its like yay only 20 lets wipe them BAM RENDERING LOL Culling HF bro!

Sadface.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Jedbacca.6297

Now devise your plan to break it sir!

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

MarMaster.6241

Since SBI has guild ArenaNet on their side, it was time to point out how culling is affecting the game.

Props to any ArenaNet player that participates in WvWvW. I really would like to see it cleaned up, and made the awesome sauce part of the game that everyone wants to master. More useful titles, reworked scoring that takes into account population imbalance, and defense, and support. And better drops, and badges directly into inventory. All other loot can be in the bags, if it has to be.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Magiofdeath.2745

11:30 am cst 1/2/2013

JQ still ahead. Where is SOS’s homeland again?

Wow. On New Year’s Eve, I played on JQ BL with HzH commander, Ben Sheets, and SoS BL didn’t look like that. We only had one tower on SoS BL (rest was green) and now its mostly blue with some red, but no green (obviously it could be different now since this posting). Its interesting how much turnaround a WvW match can have.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Aieo.2815

There’s a couple of guilds I recognize from other servers and other new guilds I never met before from JQ this morning. I thought HGBQ is from SoR.

Effing rallybot

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

There’s a couple of guilds I recognize from other servers and other new guilds I never met before from JQ this morning. I thought HGBQ is from SoR.

HGBQ has been on JQ for months. We don’t have huge numbers of new guilds on JQ. We are just getting what we have into WvW plus a few new guilds/folks in the last few weeks.

If you are trying to infer that we are somehow stacked with a ton of new WvW folks this week then I am sorry to dissapoint you. We do have a number of prominent WvW guilds who have changed their tags in the last few weeks as well as some leaders have left and the remaining officers picked up the slack. Maybe thats what you have seen.

Getting close to winning part 2 of my bet.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

(edited by Kreen.3925)

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Kreen.3925

So much coverage :P

The new DC FOO EMP VwV zergs are insane.

Sheer brute force numbers, can’t defend against the flood! 50 man zergs on every map. Every time I see the zerg its like yay only 20 lets wipe them BAM RENDERING LOL Culling HF bro!

Sadface.

No doubting that we have more numbers/coverage than SoS and SBI this week, definitely agree with that. However, I have done loads of WvW this week in various timezones (weeks holiday) and the only 50 man zergs I have seen are from SoS. JQ doesn’t tend to stack zergs as big as that in one place very often, well not in the timezones I play anyway

Rendering certainly sucks, I really hope they fix that.

I fight for JQ.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Magiofdeath.2745

HGBQ has been on JQ for months. We don’t have huge numbers of new guilds on JQ. We are just getting what we have into WvW plus a few new guilds/folks in the last few weeks.

If you are trying to infer that we are somehow stacked with a ton of new WvW folks this week then I am sorry to dissapoint you. We do have a number of prominent WvW guilds who have changed their tags in the last few weeks as well as some leaders have left and the remaining officers picked up the slack. Maybe thats what you have seen.

Getting close to winning part 2 of my bet.

I have definitely seen HGBQ on JQ for quite some time. I have also seen HzH on JQ for a really long time.

Not at you Kreen, but to the others – a server does well in something competitive, and accusations start flying that they are exploiting or getting mass transfers. Gotta love it.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Kreen.3925

Not at you Kreen, but to the others – a server does well in something competitive, and accusations start flying that they are exploiting or getting mass transfers. Gotta love it.

Yes

Not many of us Oromea (OREO) are left playing WvW at present. Most of the clan is in DF beta There are 3 of us active in WvW right now although I am trying to get some of them back.

I fight for JQ.

12/28 SBI v JQ v SoS

in WvW

Posted by: hoschi.8693

hoschi.8693

Since SBI has guild ArenaNet on their side, it was time to point out how culling is affecting the game.

You mean Pickup Group [PuG] which has Izzy as a member ? I haven’t seen him in WvW for ages now and no, we as community on SBI don’t get any benefit from having some ANet employees on our server – despite what you think.

All those beatdowns we’re handing out are 100% legit.. As are the beatdowns we receive… haha

Saint of Destruction of the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints
Strike Force [SF]