12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: CrazyCanuck.4265

CrazyCanuck.4265

I don’t screenshot for the self pleasure of trying to say how much more numbers we have. I play the game.

Says he plays the game instead of posting screenshots to the forums. Is sitting on forums getting trolled. The hurdur is strong with this one.

Dude I fought people from your guild, they are pretty terrible.

Someone’s jimmies are a bit rustled I see. And congrats, 90% of the people in my guild that do WvW, do it once a week and play uplevels. I’m the only thief in the core group of like 5 of us that do WvW daily, and I sure as hell have never had a problem bursting anyone.

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Almostfaceman.1804

Almostfaceman.1804

I’m simply proving the DH who believe that they win due to tactics wrong.

I can’t remember the last time someone from DH posted about winning due to tactics. You guys are arguing against what you believe to be an argument that hardly exists. Nearly all (if not all) of our counter-posts seek to give examples of how DH doesn’t always field the largest zerg—which is what it seems your guys’s arguments are. But maybe we’re all just arguing against skewed versions of the other server’s. Because at this point that’s what it seems like

There are just as many, if not more, DH there in your screenshot. Next time cover up the minimap so we can’t see all of the green dots.

/shakes head

You fail to understand the point. It’s not the size of the DH zerg, but the size of the DR zerg. Every post from DR is about how much larger and unstoppable due to size the DH zergs are. The photo—alongside other posts—show that that is hardly the case. You guys field similar numbers at times (repeat: AT TIMES—so don’t go spitting some misleading argument vs. what I didn’t actually say) and get pushed back/ stomped/ beaten likewise. Face it: DR has giant zergs too. It’s WvW. Numbers, luck, tactics—all included with proper descending order for everyone involved. That includes everyone that thinks they only lose to some sort of perma-zerg.
/end of logic. Because I can guarantee that it won’t reappear here.

This is what DR is saying. It’s very simple. DH is “winning” the points game because they have more people on for more hours of the day. DR fields the numbers we can when we can to counter your large numbers. Some of us run in smaller groups and then post what they do to DH “zergs” to prove that the fighters they encounter… aren’t very good.

You DO outnumber us. I see you sweep EB every single night and when you’re in the mood you do so to our BL and IoJ’s. We can’t stop you. It’s got nothing to do with superior tactics, it’s because you have a lot of people on when we do not.

Now that the point is clear, can we stop with the nonsense of “DR says they never have on a lot of people” because that’s not what we’re saying.

There * are * people on DH who brag that they’re winning. Our position on DR is that they have no room to brag about the score. This does NOT mean every single DH is a bad player or that you don’t beat us sometimes when evenly matched.

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Anjo.3170

Anjo.3170

I’m simply proving the DH who believe that they win due to tactics wrong.

I can’t remember the last time someone from DH posted about winning due to tactics. You guys are arguing against what you believe to be an argument that hardly exists. Nearly all (if not all) of our counter-posts seek to give examples of how DH doesn’t always field the largest zerg—which is what it seems your guys’s arguments are. But maybe we’re all just arguing against skewed versions of the other server’s. Because at this point that’s what it seems like

There are just as many, if not more, DH there in your screenshot. Next time cover up the minimap so we can’t see all of the green dots.

/shakes head

You fail to understand the point. It’s not the size of the DH zerg, but the size of the DR zerg. Every post from DR is about how much larger and unstoppable due to size the DH zergs are. The photo—alongside other posts—show that that is hardly the case. You guys field similar numbers at times (repeat: AT TIMES—so don’t go spitting some misleading argument vs. what I didn’t actually say) and get pushed back/ stomped/ beaten likewise. Face it: DR has giant zergs too. It’s WvW. Numbers, luck, tactics—all included with proper descending order for everyone involved. That includes everyone that thinks they only lose to some sort of perma-zerg.
/end of logic. Because I can guarantee that it won’t reappear here.

This is what DR is saying. It’s very simple. DH is “winning” the points game because they have more people on for more hours of the day. DR fields the numbers we can when we can to counter your large numbers. Some of us run in smaller groups and then post what they do to DH “zergs” to prove that the fighters they encounter… aren’t very good.

You DO outnumber us. I see you sweep EB every single night and when you’re in the mood you do so to our BL and IoJ’s. We can’t stop you. It’s got nothing to do with superior tactics, it’s because you have a lot of people on when we do not.

Now that the point is clear, can we stop with the nonsense of “DR says they never have on a lot of people” because that’s not what we’re saying.

There * are * people on DH who brag that they’re winning. Our position on DR is that they have no room to brag about the score. This does NOT mean every single DH is a bad player or that you don’t beat us sometimes when evenly matched.

There are people on DR who also brag. In fact in this thread there is this:
“Fizzlepip.5218:
Darkhaven’s overwhelming 70+ zerg loses to DR’s small (but basically godlike) roaming but not playing for points party!:
Followed by a bragging youtube video. Once again, DR can do something but DH cannot.
I primarily play in EB, if we are evenly matched we beat you the majority of the time., not sometimes. You are using this numbers/coverage claim as an excuse for a poor performance.
At the end of the day WvWvW is about point totals, but for you guys its about blaming others and trying to justify midiocre gameplay.

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Almostfaceman.1804

Almostfaceman.1804

There are people on DR who also brag. In fact in this thread there is this:
“Fizzlepip.5218:
Darkhaven’s overwhelming 70+ zerg loses to DR’s small (but basically godlike) roaming but not playing for points party!:
Followed by a bragging youtube video. Once again, DR can do something but DH cannot.
I primarily play in EB, if we are evenly matched we beat you the majority of the time., not sometimes. You are using this numbers/coverage claim as an excuse for a poor performance.
At the end of the day WvWvW is about point totals, but for you guys its about blaming others and trying to justify midiocre gameplay.

No, you do not win the majority of the time when evenly matched. Your point total is because of the points you win by sweeping sparsely populated maps (both IoJ and DR). DR folks make video’s to prove that what they say they’re doing they are doing. It’s also probably to prove that small groups can make an impact on some large zergs. They’re instructional – anyone can learn from them. Now, if you have proof that you win the majority of the time with even numbers, feel free to bring it. Don’t point at the scoreboard because that just proves you’re on with a lot more people when hardly anyone on the opposing teams are on.

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Ephedrine.4521

Ephedrine.4521

Making my humble observation about zergs I remember the match up with anvil Rock they would zerg take everything all the time. AR moved up a tier now I see some of them complaining about the servers they are matched with have more players. I think a majority of players in WVW don’t play unless they are top of their tier. When we matched up with AR I never played in WVW as much as I do now. That is why I think you notice the top server in the tier have great numbers but not the best skills. Check the leader board points the top server in almost every tier is far from the competition.

Ephed
DH

The Ephed’s of [TanK]
-FSP-

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

So this picture finally shows what DR’s definition of a small roaming group is. :-) DR you zerg in very large numbers just like anyone else. This was just about 15 minutes ago and was a lot of fun.

Nobody ever said that DR only moves around in small roaming groups. -.-

Exactly and thank you for that. That picture shows what pretty much happens on a nightly basis, a huge DR zerg roaming around, but yet criticize DH for the very thing they do.

/forehead

I’m pretty sure he isn’t complaining about you out numbering us or anything. Its more that you people (HAH Pixie) keep complaining about our zerg(s) when you guys yourself have several large zergs that roam. You guys really need to stop complaining that we run in zergs, since you people do as well. Zergs are just the main name/point of WvW, IMO.

/forehead as well. Behind the hill are DR that you cant see, over to the right is Umber camp under DR control where most of you were hiding as well as have sieze setup you can see. But Im not surprised that you missed the point that you guys zerg with a 60+ group as well.
Why would I cover up the mini map, Im not trying to hide or exagerate anything. Take a look as those green dots and double them and at that time that was the size of the DR zerg.

I was there. I don’t know about them having double, but there definitely were more of them then us. They retreated (tactical withdrawal I’m sure DR would put it) after we kill a bunch of them and chased them past Bravost (or however its spelled). I unfortunately didn’t stay with our group, so I was taken out by a Warrior (possibly a Guard) that came out of Bravost. After that I switched characters, so I don’t know what happened after that. Last I saw the crossed swords were about level with the far corner of the DR Keep.

Yep, DR never outnumbers anyone.

Obviously not considering you have no outnumbered buff.

Outnumbered buff is for the map as a whole, I thought. Not the local area. So yeah, we probably did have as many people on, but not in as big a zerg (currently) as you guys were in that pic.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

(edited by skullmount.1758)

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Lepew.7890

Lepew.7890

/agree with Marcol. For us on DH, many times the question is which DH zerg we will try to throw back. Will it be the neverending perpetual DH swarm that resides in EB? Or will it be one of the zergs in the DRBL? If we pull all of our guys to beat down one swarm, the zergs in other places prevail. I suppose the way to resolve this is to timestamp map screenshots showing crossed swords and supplement with in game shots of who is at those swords. DH does get more out there into WvW than DR does. Both sides will be able to produce screenshots of being overwhelmed by numbers, but what is at issue here is numbers across all maps.

McDingus – DDLG guild – Stormbluff Isle

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: pixieish.9627

pixieish.9627

…is it just me? Or has it seem that IoJ’s been pretty quiet in this thread as of late?

Or rather I guess DR and DH has a very rather vocal usual suspects… I suppose I’m also eager for SF to show up in this tier as well, for some slightly different material to talk about.

Reiseiji, Guardian, Fabulous Spec
Kaschen, Engi, Nerfed Spec
Devona’s Refugee, recently arrived to F.Aspenwood

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: nyckolag.2394

nyckolag.2394

…is it just me? Or has it seem that IoJ’s been pretty quiet in this thread as of late?

Or rather I guess DR and DH has a very rather vocal usual suspects… I suppose I’m also eager for SF to show up in this tier as well, for some slightly different material to talk about.

We’re working on top super secret IoJ stuff.

Fellblade is best blade.
Leader and head forum barbarian for [roam]

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Sobiech.9613

Sobiech.9613

A guildie (thief) and I (mesmer) had a bit of fun in DRBL. Not anything completely noteworthy but we were outnumbered 2v5 yet were able to take a camp and cause a little trouble near the north camp where we eventually were wiped. I had bowed before they threw themselves at us but I was stood upon before waypointing back; not very nice.

Good fights all around.

Good fights.
I was the up level asura guardian running around and screaming.
Had to switch my build to deal with all that confusion. And yeah you guys were a lot of fun to fight. I also asked my 2 guildies to leave you guys and let the thief res you .
But I think our necro didn’t hear it/or ignored me:D I did bow to you after we got you spiked, so I think it counts:) Either way nice fight and a good practice for us to deal with confusion and clones.

See you on the battlefield

Lion of the Wind
RgTg/SoCo

Ahh, then I was blind or not looking in the right spot as I missed it. That necro completely destroyed the thief in the end. Was very comical as my guild made fun of him afterwards,

Reine Tovar [HoTR] – Mesmer
Aerika [HoTR] – Necromancer

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

To whoever said DH beats DR with even numbers, we have beat you on every reset.

To whoever said DR zergs just as much as DH; the difference is that we have competent small man groups too; and you have zergs on multiple mapd and across multiple time zones. The only time you will see a DR zerg is during primetime.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

skullmount.1758

No, you do not win the majority of the time when evenly matched. Your point total is because of the points you win by sweeping sparsely populated maps (both IoJ and DR). DR folks make video’s to prove that what they say they’re doing they are doing. It’s also probably to prove that small groups can make an impact on some large zergs. They’re instructional – anyone can learn from them. Now, if you have proof that you win the majority of the time with even numbers, feel free to bring it. Don’t point at the scoreboard because that just proves you’re on with a lot more people when hardly anyone on the opposing teams are on.

Umm, thats generally false, at least in the evenings (Eastern Time). DR usually always controls all their BL, and then at least a good section of IOJ, at least until IOJ takes it back. I don’t usually see green in either of those borderlands. If I do, its just a fort/tower (ones closest to our waypoint) and possibly some camps.

Making my humble observation about zergs I remember the match up with anvil Rock they would zerg take everything all the time. AR moved up a tier now I see some of them complaining about the servers they are matched with have more players. I think a majority of players in WVW don’t play unless they are top of their tier. When we matched up with AR I never played in WVW as much as I do now. That is why I think you notice the top server in the tier have great numbers but not the best skills. Check the leader board points the top server in almost every tier is far from the competition.

Ephed
DH

Yeah that was my feeling when we were facing AR.

Darkhaven server

(edited by skullmount.1758)

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

pixieish.9627

We’re working on top super secret IoJ stuff.

The only time you will see a DR zerg is during primetime.

You also forgot about NoQQ’s 35 man zerg that specializes in taking on 15 man darkhaven groups full of uplevels and innocent puppies. (I’d say kittens, but then someone might think that kitten means kitten, and not actually kitten.)

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

Umm, thats generally false, at least in the evenings (Eastern Time).

Stopped reading here.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: hyjaxxx.1584

hyjaxxx.1584

Numbers, hacks.. the only classic forum subject missing is double teaming.. ohwait we got that too, finally. Yay, forum thread is complete (Level up!) and you can all go back to dub vee dubbing and eating tasty zergs and steamrolling and trololing in map chat and afking in your spawn or whatever.

Cheers!

And extra booze for Darkhaven. Craziest home I’ve only ever known.

haha! ….Someone looking to steal my position of “awesome post generator” from me eh Melodey.

Is it thursday already? i cant wait for reset…

and to the person who asked why we always seem to attack Devona before isle. I would say that for the most part..dark haven feels Devona to be the better skilled of the two servers. and while you are usually 80-110k back in points " yeah yeah you dont care about points" we know that taking positions from you will put us in an even better position and open the 1st to 2nd lead, and have some fun to boot!

just my thoughts….dont put a video up , i promise ill behave!

Jaxx.

Whoajaxx the Ranger
Re-Port331,331R,DD331,Re-portV
Currently looking for wvw guild@henge

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Tuluum.9638

Tuluum.9638

Darn buggy forums, gettin all up in mah formattin >:(

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Tuluum.9638

I hope someone got to read what I wrote.

It was fun writing it.

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

pixieish.9627

Eh, after putting up with annoyances as SWTOR and Planetside 2, everything (aside from Trahearne) in GW2 is pretty agreeable with me, even up to putting up with Kaineg gobbling up everything in sight thanks to some overhyped guild that couldn’t handle tier one, and minced down to Tier 8 for some odd reason.

(It just doesn’t put me into a venomous rage that cheap lightassault bouncing around in a huge barely defended base, a pvp system that thinks a preformed group full of jedi should be matched against a group of pugs full of newbies, or datacrons did. Frelling datacrons.)

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Tuluum.9638

Alright, alright! Im calling uncle! Please stop beating me up big bro!

Anyone know the limits on infractions?

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Tuluum.9638

Eh, after putting up with annoyances as SWTOR and Planetside 2, everything (aside from Trahearne) in GW2 is pretty agreeable with me, even up to putting up with Kaineg gobbling up everything in sight thanks to some overhyped guild that couldn’t handle tier one, and minced down to Tier 8 for some odd reason.

(It just doesn’t put me into a venomous rage that cheap lightassault bouncing around in a huge barely defended base, a pvp system that thinks a preformed group full of jedi should be matched against a group of pugs full of newbies, or datacrons did. Frelling datacrons.)

I wanted to like Planetside 2.. I really did. I just couldnt get into it though. And after playing in all of the betas for SWTOR, I knew it wasnt for me. I wanted it to be, since KOTOR is one of my favorite games of all time, but.. SWTOR just felt wrong to me. For whatever sense that may make.

Oh, and pixie, I said to you:

Please stop being reasonable and easy to deal with on messageboards. This is the internet, after all.

Or, basically that. :P

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

to the person who asked why we always seem to attack Devona before isle. I would say that for the most part..dark haven feels Devona to be the better skilled of the two servers. and while you are usually 80-110k back in points " yeah yeah you dont care about points" we know that taking positions from you will put us in an even better position and open the 1st to 2nd lead, and have some fun to boot!

Jaxx.

I know I personally (not necessarily representative of [PD]) am in DR bl because of so much trash talk on the forums . Its annoying and IoJ is up to super secret stuff so I figure why not take some more DR stuff.

I don’t think DR is better necessarily, they are in second due to better coverage (did I get that right?). [HARD] from IoJ is up to snuff in many regards as much as that adqqsty group of hoodlums. I will hand it to [OINK] though, you guys work very well as a small group. Idk anyone else who does as well as you guys in something like that.

The picture attached is the result when we tried to get a sneak peak at IoJ’s super secret plans.

Attachments:

DH Yak’s Bend – Perfect Dark [PD]
Dr Hoppenheimer – Engi / Meowzir – Guard /
Mulcibur Nox – Ele / Mr Directed – Mes

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

pixieish.9627

FriskyHands

Oh, and pixie, I said to you:

Please stop being reasonable and easy to deal with on messageboards. This is the internet, after all.

Or, basically that. :P

I know. I just didn’t quote you since I figured the mods were going to snip nearly every single one of your posts. In fact, I don’t know why I’m even quoting you here. I think I’ll change your username.

There! Much better.

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Tuluum.9638

@Pixie (mind if I call you that?);

hahahaha!

I didnt even notice the name until I read through the entire post! That made it even better.

I know not everyone got to read what I wrote about them, which makes me sad

It is now apparently a dangerous game to communicate with me. Beware!

edit: And seriously, what is up with the whole Trahearne thing? It seemed really jarring to me as part of the story. Literally everything about the character bothers me.

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

(edited by Tuluum.9638)

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

skullmount.1758

Umm, thats generally false, at least in the evenings (Eastern Time).

Stopped reading here.

Well that’s you’re own right, just as mine is to now stop reading yours.

Everyone’s points, so far, are (probably) valid, since it all depends on the time of the day that you’re playing. There might be times when it seems we only zerg, just as it seems to us that you guys zerg. As for the zoom hacks/bug, I’m sure there are people on every server that uses it.

Darkhaven server

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Acelerion.6820

Acelerion.6820

to the person who asked why we always seem to attack Devona before isle. I would say that for the most part..dark haven feels Devona to be the better skilled of the two servers. and while you are usually 80-110k back in points " yeah yeah you dont care about points" we know that taking positions from you will put us in an even better position and open the 1st to 2nd lead, and have some fun to boot!

Jaxx.

I know I personally (not necessarily representative of [PD]) am in DR bl because of so much trash talk on the forums . Its annoying and IoJ is up to super secret stuff so I figure why not take some more DR stuff.

I don’t think DR is better necessarily, they are in second due to better coverage (did I get that right?). [HARD] from IoJ is up to snuff in many regards as much as that adqqsty group of hoodlums. I will hand it to [OINK] though, you guys work very well as a small group. Idk anyone else who does as well as you guys in something like that.

The picture attached is the result when we tried to get a sneak peak at IoJ’s super secret plans.

Thanks man, we had some really nice fights with PD last night.

OINK – Devona’s Rest
Mesmer-Thief
http://www.youtube.com/user/Axcelerion?feature=watch – Small group videos

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Tuluum.9638

@Ace;

I said to you:

My stock of bacon is starting to run low. Can I have some from you?

OINK

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Acelerion.6820

Dude Im vegan show some respect

OINK – Devona’s Rest
Mesmer-Thief

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Tuluum.9638

Dude Im vegan

Im not.

And, a preemptive gift to you for making the daring feat of speaking with me:

Attachments:

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

I don’t think DR is better necessarily, they are in second due to better coverage (did I get that right?).

We have worse coverage.

IoJ always plays for second which is why the score between IoJ and DR is closer than it should be. DR is by far the superior server.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Acelerion.6820

Careful Tuluum, I dont want to have to get the mods involved

OINK – Devona’s Rest
Mesmer-Thief

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Tuluum.9638

Careful Tuluum, I dont want to have to get the mods involved

nono, nononono. its ok man, dont do that. lets all just calm down, and not make any rash decisions. no one needs to get hurt.

It was a kitten peace offering. (drum in background: buh bum tish!)

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

“Winning” on reset, lulz. Re-living the glory days of three weeks ago, are we Gab?
Story time! DH got nice and cozy in first place against AR and BP all weekend that week we moved up to T6, only losing our lead Monday morning after we all went to sleep. So clearly, DH >>>> AR and BP. And the server that wins reset is the better server. Clearly. Also following through that logic, DR > DH > AR > BP. So obviously this whole tier thing is just backwards! Someone alert Anet.

DR, your 40 man EB zergs could do a lot of nice dangerous things. But mostly I see them doing a lot of not so sensible things. I have a lot of “ohkitten, what if they do THIS with their zerg” moments, only to have you guys not do them. T7 servers pushed us harder and better and were much sneakier about it. I mean, look at IOJ! They took WC while we were occupied with you. What opportunists. Cookies for them. And a little extra DH love to your towers and keep afterwards. <3

Keep it up all, see you on the field

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

“Winning” on reset, lulz. Re-living the glory days of three weeks ago, are we Gab?
Story time! DH got nice and cozy in first place against AR and BP all weekend that week we moved up to T6, only losing our lead Monday morning after we all went to sleep. So clearly, DH >>>> AR and BP. And the server that wins reset is the better server. Clearly. Also following through that logic, DR > DH > AR > BP. So obviously this whole tier thing is just backwards! Someone alert Anet.

Hmm I don’t think you even understand what I am saying. Reset is the time when the fighting is the most equal in terms of numbers between the servers.

And we beat you every time.

EDIT: Btw, I play in T5 too. You have way more players than both BP and AR, consistently and throughout the week.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

(edited by Gab Superstar.4059)

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Tuluum.9638

EDIT: Btw, I play in T5 too. You have way more players than both BP and AR, consistently and throughout the week.

If we face them again, I would be interested to see how accurate this is. I know we certainly didnt have the numbers to compare to them the last time we played them. But, I HAVE noticed quite a large amount of new players in the past couple weeks. I wonder how many we will retain if we start losing (thats the tricky, innit?). Has anyone else from DH noticed the same? Even better, they are asking questions. On that note, I want to say; if someone makes a mistake, etc. lets just explain it to them instead of making fun of them?

Yesterday, when at IoJ inner gate, someone dropped a treb and said “build this treb.” The tone of the comments that followed were pretty ugly. We just need to explain why its not the best situation to use something like a treb, instead of insult them and possibly lose a new player who is only trying to help. Or, puts tin foil hat on it was actually a Doctor (new coinphrase for DR player, btw) who was trying to ruin our attempt at taking the objective.

I really enjoy playing against AR. Though, DR is slowly working its way into my cold heart.

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

(edited by Tuluum.9638)

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

Hmm I don’t think you even understand what I am saying. Reset is the time when the fighting is the most equal in terms of numbers between the servers.

And we beat you every time.

I bow down under the weight of your superior unbiased viewpoint! And you might want to recheck the definition of reset! Potato!

Attachments:

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

hyjaxxx.1584

gab..you diddnt beat us this past reset night.

secondly. Borlis and anvil have way more “consistent” wvw’ers then we do. their last half of Grave and the entirety of their bankers shift has way more people.

when we would fight them, we would have the lead until sunday morning…then it was like a wave of doom causing me to lick my monitor and face roll my keyboard. We would wake up monday morning and a 5-6k lead was now a 10k deficit. they would get 500 PP ticks from 3-4 am until darkhaven folks got off of work at around 5pm. then as our peak would hit from 7-8pm until 2am or so we would be ahead in the pp’s but it was never enough to make up for that lack in coverage.

“as an edit” i do believe that when we faced bp/ar the last time we diddnt have the numbers we currently have. but im sure as we face some opposition all the fair weather wvw’ers will crawl back into super adventure box and 6 min CoF’s.

all i know is im super excited to face sorrows furnace. as ive heard they have a fire under their rears with something to prove…i cant wait for friday!

Whoajaxx the Ranger

(edited by hyjaxxx.1584)

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Tuluum.9638

@Melodey;

That cat looks PIISSSSED! But when arent they? :lol:

@Hyjaxxx;

You know, I think its actually possible that we currently do have the players to compare to BP and AR. We have gotten a ton of new players involved, and also the inevitable fairweather wubbers. Most of these will not be retained, but he (Gab) may have a point, regardless of how I feel about his lack of objectivity.

I think the main difference is that the population of AR and BP is much more stable than our own. I am pretty sure their dedicated wubbers outnumber our own by a great amount, though that could change if we can manage to retain all the new players.

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

(edited by Tuluum.9638)

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

hyjaxxx.1584

yeah Tuluum. I edited my post to reflect that point. But everyone knows that as soon as a server meets some real opposition that a solid third of its wvw population falls off the planet.

Some people only stick around for an easy win so they can wave their arms around and lick the drippings from the gravy train….time will tell what happens when the gravy turns to poop.

Whoajaxx the Ranger

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Tuluum.9638

all i know is im super excited to face sorrows furnace. as ive heard they have a fire under their rears with something to prove…i cant wait for friday!

Wait.. is this looking like a real possibility? I dont follow the scores or trends or anything. I would love to face SF again.

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Tuluum.9638

yeah Tuluum. I edited my post to reflect that point. But everyone knows that as soon as a server meets some real opposition that a solid third of its wvw population falls off the planet.

Some people only stick around for an easy win so they can wave their arms around and lick the drippings from the gravy train….time will tell what happens when the gravy turns to poop.

Exactly. I agree completely. I have actually been thinking about just making an open offer in chat. Something like “Hey, if you are new and have ANY questions, feel free to ask!” Just.. something to try to mitigate our losses.

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

hyjaxxx.1584

from what i understand , if things continue down current path we will see.

Who ever comes in 3rd this week (dr or ioj) will move down to t7 and SF will come up to our tier.

The next week one of two things will happen. Either we move up to t5 and their 3rd place comes down ….or….

the remaining server from dr/ioj will also make the decent into t7 and Henge will come up. giving us the DH/SF/HoD fight that id like to see….and t7 would then be DR/IoJ/Shiv peaks….which i think would be perfect for those folks.

Im really hoping we dont move up to tier 5 until we have a chance to face SF/HoD i think a couple weeks facing them will really take our fair weather wvw’ers and turn em into full timers…..then and only then will we have a real shake at t5 and maybe t4..in the distant future.

anyhow..the world according to jaxx

Whoajaxx the Ranger

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

from what i understand , if things continue down current path we will see.

Who ever comes in 3rd this week (dr or ioj) will move down to t7 and SF will come up to our tier.

The next week one of two things will happen. Either we move up to t5 and their 3rd place comes down ….or….

the remaining server from dr/ioj will also make the decent into t7 and Henge will come up. giving us the DH/SF/HoD fight that id like to see….and t7 would then be DR/IoJ/Shiv peaks….which i think would be perfect for those folks.

Im really hoping we dont move up to tier 5 until we have a chance to face SF/HoD i think a couple weeks facing them will really take our fair weather wvw’ers and turn em into full timers…..then and only then will we have a real shake at t5 and maybe t4..in the distant future.

anyhow..the world according to jaxx

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA
No one’s gonna be moving down this week if these scores hold. It’ll either be next, or the week after. But that descent probably will happen.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

Yesterday, when at IoJ inner gate, someone dropped a treb and said “build this treb.” The tone of the comments that followed were pretty ugly. We just need to explain why its not the best situation to use something like a treb, instead of insult them and possibly lose a new player who is only trying to help. Or, puts tin foil hat on it was actually a Doctor (new coinphrase for DR player, btw) who was trying to ruin our attempt at taking the objective.

Are you kidding me? Shotgun trebs are like… The best thing ever!

It wouldn’t surprise me if it was in fact a DR player, it seems only our server know of this untapped potential.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

(edited by Gab Superstar.4059)

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Tuluum.9638

Are you kidding me? Shotgun trebs are like… The best thing ever!

It wouldn’t surprise me if it was in fact a DR player, it seems only our server know of this untapped potential.

Yes, especially effective when the gate is at 20%, not reinforced, mostly undefended, and with several rams already on the door.

Perfect situation for a treb!

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

skullmount.1758

secondly. Borlis and anvil have way more “consistent” wvw’ers then we do. their last half of Grave and the entirety of their bankers shift has way more people.

when we would fight them, we would have the lead until sunday morning…then it was like a wave of doom causing me to lick my monitor and face roll my keyboard. We would wake up monday morning and a 5-6k lead was now a 10k deficit. they would get 500 PP ticks from 3-4 am until darkhaven folks got off of work at around 5pm. then as our peak would hit from 7-8pm until 2am or so we would be ahead in the pp’s but it was never enough to make up for that lack in coverage.

“as an edit” i do believe that when we faced bp/ar the last time we diddnt have the numbers we currently have. but im sure as we face some opposition all the fair weather wvw’ers will crawl back into super adventure box and 6 min CoF’s.

Is it guaranteed that we’re getting a new opponent this week?

Darkhaven server

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

No, you won’t get a new opponent. If you focused IoJ 100% you would get a new opponent, DR is far to strong to be pushed out even though both IoJ and DH has been poking at us this entire week.

In essence: IoJ is the server that will move down. By attacking DR and not IoJ you are preventing that.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

skullmount.1758

snip

No, you won’t get a new opponent. If you focused IoJ 100% you would get a new opponent, DR is far to strong to be pushed out even though both IoJ and DH has been poking at us this entire week.

In essence: IoJ is the server that will move down. By attacking DR and not IoJ you are preventing that.

While thats true, it kinda sounds like your trying to get us to leave DR along At least when I read that last line, I get the feeling you’re trying to make us focus solely on IoJ.

Darkhaven server

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Mayhem.1935

Mayhem.1935

Someone said something about attacking DR first or something like that i don’t really care so much but.. the reason i go into DRBL is simply because i know that if my group starts hitting camps or even veterans, DR people will come out and play. When i go to IoJ i could auto attack down garrison and no one would show up on most days. EB is too zergy/laggy/qued most of the time, and no one attacks our BL. Obvious choice for fighting: DRBL

-The Swindler-Mesmer —

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Partunu.9845

Partunu.9845

@Jaxx and Tuluum – Totally right on numbers. Any server that is in a good lead will get way more fotm players than the ones that are losing. The fareweathers tend to jack up the numbers count to seemingly insurmountable odds.

Even thou I never agree with Gab ( whether he’s right or not ), it’s true. Unless IOJ stays home for the rest of the match and SF has a huge outpouring of 24/7 coverage, the scores of those 2 servers are going to be very very close. I can’t see any changeup for next week. Just play and have fun.

It doesn’t matter what any forum warriors may say, the wvw centric players will still be in wvw. Fairweathers and wannabe’s will go do something to avoid having to say they lost a fight. Last night was the general potluck : Win some, lose some, run like crazy mad on others.

P.S. Swinder! Quit attacking my poor litle defensless asura guardian at DR green supply. I was entirely a victim and the running around the house every 2 seconds had everyone in TS asking if I had worn out my running away shoes. Good fight and very very close. That group v group could have went either way for sure. And the GG whisper to one of my AoD brothers was a great show of character.

Partipack – DR engineer
[Zoo] Zerg Of One

12/4 - DH - DR - IoJ

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

snip

While thats true, it kinda sounds like your trying to get us to leave DR along At least when I read that last line, I get the feeling you’re trying to make us focus solely on IoJ.

The faster I can get rid of Zoomhaven…

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe