19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Entropy.4732

Entropy.4732

So if SF is going up, who is coming down? Congrats on the move up, though we will miss you. Your turtly portal bombs were an excellent source of easy bags……………as were all your players

Huzzah! So glad SF is moving up. Congrats to them, but mostly congrats to T7 who can hopefully get some more pop balenced matches going on. And I hope to see HoD make a come back now that the shambling zombie masses—-cough, cough I mean SF are on their merry way.

Styx Hemlock – Sylvari Mesmer – TFG – NSP

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

So if SF is going up, who is coming down? Congrats on the move up, though we will miss you. Your turtly portal bombs were an excellent source of easy bags……………as were all your players

I don’t know why people are saying that. This week SF has only gained rating points on IOJ by 3, they still have 22 to go. IOJ is gaining points so far this week (about the same amount as SF is). It could be possible if HOD keeps tanking on purpose, but it’s definitely not set in stone yet (or even a projected probability yet).

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Naffy.1493

Naffy.1493

I don’t know why people are saying that. This week SF has only gained rating points on IOJ by 3, they still have 22 to go. IOJ is gaining points so far this week (about the same amount as SF is). It could be possible if HOD keeps tanking on purpose, but it’s definitely not set in stone yet (or even a projected probability yet).

I read it in this thread so if I am helping spread incorrect information……..good. I think we should spend the next days focused on them to do all we can to hold them back for another week. I think we got the #2 spot on lock, so no worries there. There’s a lot of them, but they are easy meat, which equals bags, which equals win.

Tree Dink – Sylvari Guardian
Os of NSP

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: pulsecodesgnl.3470

pulsecodesgnl.3470

SF isn’t going up this week. Honestly it depends on IoJ or whoever is going to fall. We have gone up steadily each week, but t6 started to fight back against Darkhaven recently leading to an increase of points on their end as well.

Voxtr | Svell | Kvikr | Svass | Sundr | Naud | Kvedja | Traust
Sorrow’s Furnace – Commander/Officer
Kabal of the Righteous [Seed]

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Sevenred.3890

Sevenred.3890

SF is NOT moving up. NSP is performing too well against them this week. And before you all go “LAWLZZ we beat you to the ground all week”, check the other matchups. We have the highest second place total. In my book, that means SF does not dominate us.

Now if HoD had not taken the week off, who knows what would have happened….me thinks SF would have a run for their money but heh, I’m just a n00b commander with no 5v5 leet skillz

Sevenred, Sylvari Thief
Northern Shiverpeaks

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Pizz.3698

Pizz.3698

SF is NOT moving up. NSP is performing too well against them this week. And before you all go “LAWLZZ we beat you to the ground all week”, check the other matchups. We have the highest second place total. In my book, that means SF does not dominate us.

Now if HoD had not taken the week off, who knows what would have happened….me thinks SF would have a run for their money but heh, I’m just a n00b commander with no 5v5 leet skillz

Dont flatter yourself too much, look at the ratings, you’re only stealing rating from HoD. Also, all your PPT comes from your own BL + HoD’s so take a breather and think before posting random crap like that.

Piiz

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

Also, all your PPT comes from your own BL + HoD’s so take a breather and think before posting random crap like that.

So? does SF not compete for those points as much as we do?

Is a tower in SF BL worth more than one in HoD’s?

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Horth.7609

Horth.7609

I’ve actually never had a larger proportion of players from a single guild rage at us, than xoxo.

It seems to follow the same trend as well. They join party, start whining saying we are overhyped or something like that. We then fight them with even numbers, they lose and then they bring 2-3 times the numbers.

It is quite entertaining.

I know, I know… We’re baddies. And carebears ( me).
I even remember losing to a mosquito. I hope he has a forum account, I would love to hear his story.

Hey, look at what I am replying to. The intent of my post was to demonstrate that what he said was incorrect, as we have never come across such a large proportion of a guild that has raged at us.

This isn’t a post where you reply in a manner that tries to make you look like an innocent victim in a pitiful attempt to solicit pity. This is a post where you reply with something along the lines of “Yes, sometimes some of our members get worked up about the game. It happens to everyone sometimes.” At that point, I say something along the lines of “Fair enough. We all sometimes put too much energy into a silly game.” This would cover your guild-members raging and then we could get along.

If you want to manipulate people by playing the victim card instead however, then it is your choice to do so.

Because your statement is a little biased. We hardly have 5 active members during prime time (east time for me). How is it possible for us to bring 2-3 times your numbers unless you’re soloing? And so far, I rarely see KoM soloing. So imho, you’re exagerating a bit. Hence my exagerated answer.
But of course, I can be wrong. It just rarely happens when I’m playing.

For the raging part, I don’t know. I’m not that kind of a player who need to join a party to rage after them. I just want to have fun before heading to bed. Lol, I don’t even spike solo’ers who lose agains’t me. I just /bow and move. I try to be as respectful as possible.

It’s just really annoying to read all these accusations this morning. But I can understand that people got annoyed by XOXO trolls. I think we deserve our reputation :s

I never claimed that they come back with 2-3 times the number of xoxo members. It’s generally other guilds that they call in for back-up.

You may be a nice person and not rage at people, but we have on multiple occasions had xoxo members join party after they died just to insult us. So if someone from xoxo is going to claim that the entire guild takes it easy, then I will call that out as being the lie that it is.

Ah you’re talking about me when I joined and wasn’t raging (also never died) and just said you guys are nothing more then gankers (you are – self admited, read a few pages back). To which you said we were afraid to 2v2 you on our kittenty warriors. To which we then fought you 2(us)v4(you and 2 pugs) and got both of you. Then you came back and this time it was 4(us and 2 pugs)v2(you) and you didn’t even try to fight just ran like little girls until varcona over extended then you jumped on him for the ele kd lolglass shatter burst gank .

I have NEVER out of the 100’s of times I’ve seen KOM, seen you stick around for a 5v5 3v3 or anything close to that, all you girls do is run to get an overextender you can 5v1 gank and call yourselves good. So be it, whatever makes you feel good, just don’t come here all high and mighty.

I really enjoy the run and waypoint strategy they use. If you want to talk about fair fights we had our 2v2 duel awhile back where we roflstomped along with 1v1 duels where Andromeda and myself both kitten on your mes and ele. Then the following day you join our group and claim that you won the duels and we called in a zerg to kill you. You are a little delusional.

At this point in time the only KoM member that has my respect is the asura thief he fights against bad odds all the time and makes a good show. I think I will start recording you ride the lightning and waypoint, will make a good montage.

OMG OMG RUN RUN RUN TO SPAWN!

Seriously?
;)

LOL made them put their own foot in their mouths. ^ Win
XoXo’s rep on NSP and all over is a joke. To be honest they only have like 2 good players. You may claim to have 4 people on but all you do is run with other pugs/zergs and gank solo’s and small groups. I’ve run in the middle of you guys and actually at one time thought you were good. Being a good troll doesn’t make you good at the game sorry xoxo.
Paxa, GT, KoM, SPCA and Splat should have all the rep for being the best small mans in this tier…

-Love ya! ;]

NSP
Horth 80 Guard/Theif
QQ

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Pizz.3698

Also, all your PPT comes from your own BL + HoD’s so take a breather and think before posting random crap like that.

So? does SF not compete for those points as much as we do?

Is a tower in SF BL worth more than one in HoD’s?

i know you guys think we have an endless supply of players and queues in everymap, but no, we dont even have a queue for EB. So it’s not because it’s not worth it, we just dont have the coverage to defend EB, SFBL and start capping in NSPBL and HoDBL. It’s currently a 1v1 instead of a 1v1v1, so it’S normal that you bave the highest numbers of points for all the 2nd place.

Piiz

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Pizz.3698

I’ve actually never had a larger proportion of players from a single guild rage at us, than xoxo.

It seems to follow the same trend as well. They join party, start whining saying we are overhyped or something like that. We then fight them with even numbers, they lose and then they bring 2-3 times the numbers.

It is quite entertaining.

I know, I know… We’re baddies. And carebears ( me).
I even remember losing to a mosquito. I hope he has a forum account, I would love to hear his story.

Hey, look at what I am replying to. The intent of my post was to demonstrate that what he said was incorrect, as we have never come across such a large proportion of a guild that has raged at us.

This isn’t a post where you reply in a manner that tries to make you look like an innocent victim in a pitiful attempt to solicit pity. This is a post where you reply with something along the lines of “Yes, sometimes some of our members get worked up about the game. It happens to everyone sometimes.” At that point, I say something along the lines of “Fair enough. We all sometimes put too much energy into a silly game.” This would cover your guild-members raging and then we could get along.

If you want to manipulate people by playing the victim card instead however, then it is your choice to do so.

Because your statement is a little biased. We hardly have 5 active members during prime time (east time for me). How is it possible for us to bring 2-3 times your numbers unless you’re soloing? And so far, I rarely see KoM soloing. So imho, you’re exagerating a bit. Hence my exagerated answer.
But of course, I can be wrong. It just rarely happens when I’m playing.

For the raging part, I don’t know. I’m not that kind of a player who need to join a party to rage after them. I just want to have fun before heading to bed. Lol, I don’t even spike solo’ers who lose agains’t me. I just /bow and move. I try to be as respectful as possible.

It’s just really annoying to read all these accusations this morning. But I can understand that people got annoyed by XOXO trolls. I think we deserve our reputation :s

I never claimed that they come back with 2-3 times the number of xoxo members. It’s generally other guilds that they call in for back-up.

You may be a nice person and not rage at people, but we have on multiple occasions had xoxo members join party after they died just to insult us. So if someone from xoxo is going to claim that the entire guild takes it easy, then I will call that out as being the lie that it is.

Ah you’re talking about me when I joined and wasn’t raging (also never died) and just said you guys are nothing more then gankers (you are – self admited, read a few pages back). To which you said we were afraid to 2v2 you on our kittenty warriors. To which we then fought you 2(us)v4(you and 2 pugs) and got both of you. Then you came back and this time it was 4(us and 2 pugs)v2(you) and you didn’t even try to fight just ran like little girls until varcona over extended then you jumped on him for the ele kd lolglass shatter burst gank .

I have NEVER out of the 100’s of times I’ve seen KOM, seen you stick around for a 5v5 3v3 or anything close to that, all you girls do is run to get an overextender you can 5v1 gank and call yourselves good. So be it, whatever makes you feel good, just don’t come here all high and mighty.

I really enjoy the run and waypoint strategy they use. If you want to talk about fair fights we had our 2v2 duel awhile back where we roflstomped along with 1v1 duels where Andromeda and myself both kitten on your mes and ele. Then the following day you join our group and claim that you won the duels and we called in a zerg to kill you. You are a little delusional.

At this point in time the only KoM member that has my respect is the asura thief he fights against bad odds all the time and makes a good show. I think I will start recording you ride the lightning and waypoint, will make a good montage.

OMG OMG RUN RUN RUN TO SPAWN!

Seriously?
;)

XoXo’s rep on NSP and all over is a joke. To be honest they only have like 2 good players. You may claim to have 4 people on but all you do is run with other pugs/zergs and gank solo’s and small groups. I’ve run in the middle of you guys and actually at one time thought you were good. Being a good troll doesn’t make you good at the game sorry xoxo.
Paxa, GT, KoM, SPCA and Splat should have all the rep for being the best small mans in this tier…

-Love ya! ;]

[BAM] has a decent 5man.

Piiz

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Npac.3476

Npac.3476

@XOXO

Here is my issue with to guys….and I really think you should consider this carefully.

You see, I think it is quite clear that you guys love to troll and honestly I really don’t care about “trolling” on people/on the forums. After all, it is a game and making fun of other people is just part of the package. That being said however, my main problem with yinz is that you don’t actually have the qualifications to be a really good troll.

To better explain, let’s examine probably the best troll i ever knew: Tievospy.

That guy in my opinion was (and still is) the best troll that ever lived for many reasons. To begin, he generally wrote hilarious posts on the forums that cleverly called out bad play and generally made every post a joy to decipher/read (a few times he even wrote song lyrics to troll someone) Also, he never kept to the same theme in his posts and really seemed to strive for creativity in every trolling.

However, the thing in my mind that really cemented tievo as The Lord of trolls is that he actually backed up his jibes by beating his “trollies” countless times…literally proving the bad play he trolled about. Sure, he would jump up and down and troll around the field for awhile…and even send troll pms to people. BUT (and this is the important part) he would then go and actually kill the people he was trolling…thereby (in my mind) giving him the right to troll them. I have seen tievo troll groups of players (mine included) and actually fight/kill members of the party…something I think a real troll should be capable of doing.

Anyway, moving back to you guys…it seems to me that while you guys undoubtly love to troll on the forums, you really don’t seem to back up your comments with any sort of player/“troll” skill. Instead of getting creative with your posts, it’s always “ima carebear” or “hugs and kisses babe” (aka no creativity). And while you guys definitely /cry and jump around alot out in the field, you rarely actually attack/fight and usually just spend your time back peddling ur clones out (not to mention your recent affiliation with zergs and keep cannons)

In summation, if your gonna troll then make sure you earn the right to do it because from where im sitting it doesn’t seem like you posses the testicular fortitude to back up your trolling ways.

Zelrin- 80 Thief
Founder of PAXA

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

dank.3680

@XOXO

Here is my issue with to guys….and I really think you should consider this carefully.

You see, I think it is quite clear that you guys love to troll and honestly I really don’t care about “trolling” on people/on the forums. After all, it is a game and making fun of other people is just part of the package. That being said however, my main problem with yinz is that you don’t actually have the qualifications to be a really good troll.

That guy in my opinion was (and still is) the best troll that ever lived for many reasons. To begin, he generally wrote hilarious posts on the forums that cleverly called out bad play and generally made every post a joy to decipher/read (a few times he even wrote song lyrics to troll someone) Also, he never kept to the same theme in his posts and really seemed to strive for creativity in every trolling.

However, the thing in my mind that really cemented tievo as The Lord of trolls is that he actually backed up his jibes by beating his “trollies” countless times…literally proving the bad play he trolled about. Sure, he would jump up and down and troll around the field for awhile…and even send troll pms to people. BUT (and this is the important part) he would then go and actually kill the people he was trolling…thereby (in my mind) giving him the right to troll them. I have seen tievo troll groups of players (mine included) and actually fight/kill members of the party…something I think a real troll should be capable of doing.

Anyway, moving back to you guys…it seems to me that while you guys undoubtly love to troll on the forums, you really don’t seem to back up your comments with any sort of player/“troll” skill. Instead of getting creative with your posts, it’s always “ima carebear” or “hugs and kisses babe” (aka no creativity). And while you guys definitely /cry and jump around alot out in the field, you rarely actually attack/fight and usually just spend your time back peddling ur clones out (not to mention your recent affiliation with zergs and keep cannons)

In summation, if your gonna troll then make sure you earn the right to do it because from where im sitting it doesn’t seem like you posses the testicular fortitude to back up your trolling ways.

K, press 2 harder bro.. Btw I kitten on you with a warrior I’d been playing for 2 days, you refuged at 15% while I was 100 and I decided it wasn’t worth my time anymore and walked away.. But everytime I encountered you in group play my combat log said “heartseeker x 4 or 5”. So keep talkin bout skillz.

Btw when we were Envy, Skarllok and Sheefu were always the ones hanging in the back while the rest of us fought, also coincidentally usually the first to die, especially Sheefu. You know where Skarllok’s hate came from? Because he was being a kitten talking crap behind my back and the whole guild disbanded over it – without my encouragement btw.

(edited by dank.3680)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

@XOXO

Dear, longwinded paxa tryhard

You sat in a 4 sec AOE and died to a girl.. then a day later talk about skill.. omg I’m choking on my tear filled bowl of sugar carebear flakes. Haha

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

(edited by moutzaheadin.4029)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: SoLeciTO.3490

SoLeciTO.3490

I play 90% solo in WvW.

I can say the only clan i respect is @SPCA (i exactly dont remember the letter xD).

They often offers a good 1v1 fight with no fear and not zerging.

@XOXO is a joke . . . they see me alone and they dont ever come on 1v1 . . . and if they do at the moment ill kill the guy the others come to help.

@PAXA same as @XOXO.

This is only my SOLO perspective.

You keep complaining about SF zergs.

Is like if USA goes to war against Cuba . . . Cuba will say . . . hey you win because you have better tanks . . . but without them my “ninja cuban soldiers” will win.

SOOOOOOOO!? get organize, stop trash talking, get better tanks and win the war . . . otherwise stop QQ.

Sorry for my bad english . . . is hard to write in a different language xD.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

dank.3680

-Love ya! ;]

He shows a pic of 6 v 5(xoxo 5) + more green dots on the map, with no pic of whatever the outcome of the skirmish was(of course) and this somehow proves something? k.

Do you even WvW? Never heard of you or QQ guild.. All the regular WvW guilds on NSP respect us and we have many friends on the server, so it doesn’t really matter at all what you think.. Well besides that MOB is mad at us because they got in a tiff with Obsession.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

I’m beginning to wonder if this game should have a name change to QQ Wars… Play the game the way you want. If you win you win, if you loose you loose. That’s my plan.

Thought you just drank beer…….

Sometimes I drink whiskey too. When I’m lucky ill get to take a few guildies out for PvDoor or camp flipping. That’s always fun!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Pizz.3698

You sat in a 4 sec AOE and died to a girl.. then a day later talk about skill.. omg I’m choking on my tear filled bowl of sugar carebear flakes. Haha

Not sure what your sex has to do with skill…?

Piiz

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

moutzaheadin.4029

Not sure what your sex has to do with skill…?

For me ? Sex has nothing to do with it. Toble is one of the many girls I think are as good if not better then a lot of guys.

But for proper fun factor I added girl in there for my tryhard pal to chew on.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Wait, I thought I was the n00b commander on NSP…

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

@XOXO

K, press 2 harder bro.. Btw I kitten on you with a warrior I’d been playing for 2 days, you refuged at 15% while I was 100 and I decided it wasn’t worth my time anymore and walked away.. But everytime I encountered you in group play my combat log said “heartseeker x 4 or 5”. So keep talkin bout skillz.

Btw when we were Envy, Skarllok and Sheefu were always the ones hanging in the back while the rest of us fought, also coincidentally usually the first to die, especially Sheefu. You know where Skarllok’s hate came from? Because he was being a kitten talking crap behind my back and the whole guild disbanded over it – without my encouragement btw.

Tell us how you really feel about Skarloc ?

PAXA -GM

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Npac.3476

Npac.3476

See.

I posted a bonafide troll statement and you experts over at XOXO responded with:

1 of you got serious and mad, giving a small rant about a random 1 on 1 encounter I had the other day (which i can admit i ended up running from because i couldn’t beat you spin to win……..that is until you ran into our group with your “large group” of puggers and we smoked you) and the other got mad and said “carebear flakes” again. AGAIN

LIke come on people. If your gonna troll me then get serious. Either kitten or get out of the litter box.

Zelrin- 80 Thief
Founder of PAXA

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

moutzaheadin.4029

See.

I posted a bonafide troll statement and you experts over at XOXO responded with:

1 of you got serious and mad, giving a small rant about a random 1 on 1 encounter I had the other day (which i can admit i ended up running from because i couldn’t beat you spin to win……..that is until you ran into our group with your “large group” of puggers and we smoked you) and the other got mad and said “carebear flakes” again. AGAIN

LIke come on people. If your gonna troll me then get serious. Either kitten or get out of the litter box.

I always wondered what it feels like to get owned by a girl? Send over jscull maybe that girl has a shot to beat me.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Entropy.4732

Entropy.4732

Play nice, skritt-heads. I know it’s called “Guild Wars” but all this little infighting is boring to read.

And girl gamers rock. Their numbers increase every year and on average they have more raw talent, skill, and intelligence then their male counterparts.

Styx Hemlock – Sylvari Mesmer – TFG – NSP

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Sevenred.3890

i know you guys think we have an endless supply of players and queues in everymap, but no, we dont even have a queue for EB. So it’s not because it’s not worth it, we just dont have the coverage to defend EB, SFBL and start capping in NSPBL and HoDBL. It’s currently a 1v1 instead of a 1v1v1, so it’S normal that you bave the highest numbers of points for all the 2nd place.

You may have different views than me on the current score, but the sheer fact that we are not losing ratings after all is a clear win for me.

That you blame your lack of numbers to explain how we could make this happen is downright laughable though.

Sevenred, Sylvari Thief
Northern Shiverpeaks

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

So racist and sexist? NSP is going for all categories of fail discrimination. How is this even trolling?

I understand you’re trying to get a rise out of someone, I mean, that’s your goal. But it just comes across as childish. Aren’t there better (less douchy) ways for you to get the attention you crave?

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Jscull.2514

See.

I always wondered what it feels like to get owned by a girl? Send over jscull maybe that girl has a shot to beat me.

Best part about all of you other than on a daily basis being able to hear in vent what awesome people you all are, is that the only way XOXO will beat a group of PAXA is by playing the bullcrap numbers game just like everyone else. So buy a ticket and get in line with the rest of your server. Everyone’s doing it.

PAXA -GM

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

moutzaheadin.4029

Play nice, skritt-heads. I know it’s called “Guild Wars” but all this little infighting is boring to read.

And girl gamers rock. Their numbers increase every year and on average they have more raw talent, skill, and intelligence then their male counterparts.

I agree fully! We have had a few girls in our guild. Not only are they fun to play with! (In groups OBV) but they are better then tons of guys.

I <3 the women of NSP. There is a ton of them to!

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Skarloc.2569

Skarloc.2569

Oh, this is cute. Hanging out in the back while the rest of you fought? Would this be while you were dueling out in EB, or the times when you never grouped with us? You wouldn’t really know about many of the groups we had in Envy as your primary role in the guild was to cry about things that bothered you, criticize anyone in the guild for their build, and to let everyone know how you “kitten on” terrible players.

Let’s not forget that you weren’t in Envy that long, and had already been kicked out of the guild once before. I don’t want to say the vote was unanimous, but it was pretty laughable what people had to say about you when it happened. That’s when your illustrious DOWN guild started. I love how you try to play nice here when it’s funny what you used to say back in those days. I’m guessing people can change, but I never bought this act.

Envy broke up because it stopped being a guild long ago. Most of the guild was just a collection of good players with a heavy dueling background who happened to share the same tag. Most of the people couldn’t, or wouldn’t, get in voice chat and half the people had no clue how to mark targets and assist. The guild officially broke up when I was on vacation for a number of weeks, so your facts on who was talking crap was a bit wrong on that one. It wasn’t me, but I’ll go ahead and shoulder that, I could care less.

You bring nothing to the table Dank, and you never have. You’re a glorified dueler who thinks more of himself than anyone else you come across. You can say all you want about how I play, but I let what happens in the game do mine. You’re just another sheeple who hides at the first sign of trouble. Oh, but you like to duel, so I guess that changes things. And given what we’ve come across in XOXO lately, you really shouldn’t be saying anything. But then again, you guys are clearly not a small-man group. But you’ve been rather upfront with how you like to zerg now, so power to you.

Fortunately, the Internet is a lot like a tower, it’s pretty easy to hide behind, so I can see how you excel with these baseless claims.

Take care, Dank!

[PAXA] Skarllok – 80 Mesmer/ Skarrlloc – 80 Guardian
[FUN] [FUN II] [Jonathan Taylor Thomas] – DAoC, WoW, WAR

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Sevenred.3890

Wait, I thought I was the n00b commander on NSP…

Oopsie, totally forgot your guild name! Sorry for that :s

Sevenred, Sylvari Thief
Northern Shiverpeaks

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Jscull.2514

Oh, this is cute. Hanging out in the back while the rest of you fought? Would this be while you were dueling out in EB, or the times when you never grouped with us? You wouldn’t really know about many of the groups we had in Envy as your primary role in the guild was to cry about things that bothered you, criticize anyone in the guild for their build, and to let everyone know how you “kitten on” terrible players.

Let’s not forget that you weren’t in Envy that long, and had already been kicked out of the guild once before. I don’t want to say the vote was unanimous, but it was pretty laughable what people had to say about you when it happened. That’s when your illustrious DOWN guild started. I love how you try to play nice here when it’s funny what you used to say back in those days. I’m guessing people can change, but I never bought this act.

Envy broke up because it stopped being a guild long ago. Most of the guild was just a collection of good players with a heavy dueling background who happened to share the same tag. Most of the people couldn’t, or wouldn’t, get in voice chat and half the people had no clue how to mark targets and assist. The guild officially broke up when I was on vacation for a number of weeks, so your facts on who was talking crap was a bit wrong on that one. It wasn’t me, but I’ll go ahead and shoulder that, I could care less.

You bring nothing to the table Dank, and you never have. You’re a glorified dueler who thinks more of himself than anyone else you come across. You can say all you want about how I play, but I let what happens in the game do mine. You’re just another sheeple who hides at the first sign of trouble. Oh, but you like to duel, so I guess that changes things. And given what we’ve come across in XOXO lately, you really shouldn’t be saying anything. But then again, you guys are clearly not a small-man group. But you’ve been rather upfront with how you like to zerg now, so power to you.

Fortunately, the Internet is a lot like a tower, it’s pretty easy to hide behind, so I can see how you excel with these baseless claims.

Take care, Dank!

“man the cannons XOXO it’s PAXA! We don’t have enough here…..yet! "

PAXA -GM

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Horth.7609

-Love ya! ;]

He shows a pic of 6 v 5(xoxo 5) + more green dots on the map, with no pic of whatever the outcome of the skirmish was(of course) and this somehow proves something? k.

Do you even WvW? Never heard of you or QQ guild.. All the regular WvW guilds on NSP respect us and we have many friends on the server, so it doesn’t really matter at all what you think.. Well besides that MOB is mad at us because they got in a tiff with Obsession.

Your eye’s are like this -_- OPEN THEM MOARPLZ! Recount.
It’s obvious you are running to spawn. Any downs kid can see that. I’m going to assume he took this SS as proof to be later used on the forums. If that’s whats running then I wonder what is dead behind them. Who are you Dank? Never heard of you lol… My guild is not QQ. QQ is what you do on the forums. I’m an ex Os member.

NSP
Horth 80 Guard/Theif
QQ

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Horth.7609

Take care, Dank!

“man the cannons XOXO it’s PAXA! We don’t have enough here…..yet! "

I think they are all arrow cart spec’d. <—— Yes it’s the new profession Zerg Wars 2 released.

NSP
Horth 80 Guard/Theif
QQ

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Pizz.3698

You may have different views than me on the current score, but the sheer fact that we are not losing ratings after all is a clear win for me.

That you blame your lack of numbers to explain how we could make this happen is downright laughable though.

I think you’re not reading my post correctly. The only reason ’’this’’ happens is because HoD is simply out of WvW except some roamig groups capping camps. The only reason I stated that we lack numbers is because we dont have enough to defend 2 maps and cap a 3rd all the time. Sometimes we do, sometimes we dont. I’m glad you’re proud your server is achieving something, I really am. But doing so at the expense of an other server without non-factual information saddens me. You should thank HoD instead of trying to taunt SF.

Piiz

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

What’s really laughable is that you think NSP is the reason we are in t6 as opposed to IoJ.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Azgarn.2145

Azgarn.2145

Not that I really understand zerg mentality anyways, but Im baffled at why there is a NSP zerg at Mendons/HoD spawn when they have only 125 points and the only thing they control in EB is 1 supply camp. I guess maybe its to roflstomp the 2 players in the valley there. Effective use of time NSP.

Attachments:

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]
“For a few to be immortal, many must die.”

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

GrandmaFunk.3052

So racist and sexist? NSP is going for all categories of fail discrimination. How is this even trolling?

I understand you’re trying to get a rise out of someone, I mean, that’s your goal. But it just comes across as childish. Aren’t there better (less douchy) ways for you to get the attention you crave?

Do you not notice all those comments are from the same handful of players? half of which aren’t even on NSP?

maybe you can take your own advice and not blanket an entire server with your statement.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Sevenred.3890

What’s really laughable is that you think NSP is the reason we are in t6 as opposed to IoJ.

Eat as much ratings from NSP than you did on HoD and you’re in tier 6. You didn’t, you stay in tier 7. SF is clearly superior to NSP right now, I’m saying we fought tooth and nails this week and that made you stay in tier7.

Sevenred, Sylvari Thief
Northern Shiverpeaks

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Pizz.3698

Eat as much ratings from NSP than you did on HoD and you’re in tier 6. You didn’t, you stay in tier 7. SF is clearly superior to NSP right now, I’m saying we fought tooth and nails this week and that made you stay in tier7.

You’re right, a projected +32 rating is clearly because of NSP’s hard work. Thx !

edit: we only gained 21 last week. I guess you guys are really working hard to keep us here.

Piiz

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Horth.7609

Not that I really understand zerg mentality anyways, but Im baffled at why there is a NSP zerg at Mendons/HoD spawn when they have only 125 points and the only thing they control in EB is 1 supply camp. I guess maybe its to roflstomp the 2 players in the valley there. Effective use of time NSP.

That is strange. Look at the XoXo scrub in the middle of the zerg stomping roamers. Typical ;] I can’t explain why my server does the things they do at least were not pvdooring though! right? :]

NSP
Horth 80 Guard/Theif
QQ

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Pizz.3698

That is strange. Look at the XoXo scrub in the middle of the zerg stomping roamers. Typical ;] I can’t explain why my server does the things they do at least were not pvdooring though! right? :]

*cough*HoDBL*cough*

Piiz

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: I Monk For L O V E.7528

I Monk For L O V E.7528

Oh boy NSP look at all those golems. Please tell me you are actually gonna use em

None Shall Pass – Level 80 Guardian
No Yaks Shall Pass – Level 80 Thief
Sorrows Furnace – Special Tactics Assault Recon[StaR]

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Sevenred.3890

You’re right, a projected +32 rating is clearly because of NSP’s hard work. Thx !

edit: we only gained 21 last week. I guess you guys are really working hard to keep us here.

Ah well, seems you are right. We are doing more poorly than last week. As much as you may think the world revolve around you, what itnerest me is NSP’s rating. And it’s true that right now we gain less rating than last week so I concede on that.

Sevenred, Sylvari Thief
Northern Shiverpeaks

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

dank.3680

Ahh but actually I ran around in circles around the KOM guy without attacking him while he got zerged, because I knew he would come to the forums and cry about it..

I’m sure you can figure out a reason that a large zerg would be running around grabbing supplies when they don’t own any of their map.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

GrandmaFunk.3052

And it’s true that right now we gain less rating than last week so I concede on that.

As long as our rating is going up rather than down, I think we’re doing fine.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: nahj.2870

nahj.2870

Well, not really.
TL;DR: T6, and specifically Darkhaven, is the deciding factor, not NSP.

If we’re going by point totals, you guys are actually doing worse now than you were at this point in last week’s match. Using the latest updates for mos.millenium.org, the current difference between SF and NS kitten 6,908 points. At around this time on Wednesday of last week’s matchup, the point difference between SF and NSP was 44,930 points.
http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/42/30 (April 17 at around 22:00, assuming I got the timezone correct for the millenium site)

To be fair, SF is also doing slightly worse, while HoD is doing noticeably worse due to lack of participation.

Attempting to look at things objectively, it would seem that the primary reason that SF isn’t moving up this week is the recent shift in T6, not how well NSP may or may not be performing. Darkhaven went from a 113,000 point average lead over T6’s second place server starting from May 30th to a 37,000 point lead, resulting in large rating gains for IoJ and DR. That plays a larger role since SF is still gaining rating in this tier (more than what was gained last week), but the rating target that needs to be reached is being pushed further away by events in T6.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Horth.7609

Ahh but actually I ran around in circles around the KOM guy without attacking him while he got zerged, because I knew he would come to the forums and cry about it..

I’m sure you can figure out a reason that a large zerg would be running around grabbing supplies when they don’t own any of their map.

That’s funny because I just watched you get picked off in the middle of our zerg by a single thief while you key turned in panic mode.

NSP
Horth 80 Guard/Theif
QQ

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

dank.3680

That’s funny because I just watched you get picked off in the middle of our zerg by a single thief while you key turned in panic mode.

lolz ok then.. But I’m pretty sure I was one of the very few that survived that SF ambush at Pangloss. w/e makes you feel good to think though.

Nice move btw SF we weren’t expecting that kitten at all lol.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Pretty easy when you have to only fight one server. HoD does seen to enjoy our BL more than yours… Just saying.

Besides your increase in points is because you have held most of HoD’s EB for the better part of the week. So I fail to see your point. I just love how SF can never give anyone respect from the other server. Even when your spawn camping us I can imagine your map chat is “these guys are idiots come farm badges guys, lets build another 3 ballistas” but funny thing is we keep coming. HoD just gave up entirely.

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Horth.7609

lolz ok then.. But I’m pretty sure I was one of the very few that survived that SF ambush at Pangloss. w/e makes you feel good to think though.

Nice move btw SF we weren’t expecting that kitten at all lol.

Spaz CLICK staff 2 to freedom! Nice.

NSP
Horth 80 Guard/Theif
QQ

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Pizz.3698

Pretty easy when you have to only fight one server. HoD does seen to enjoy our BL more than yours… Just saying.

Besides your increase in points is because you have held most of HoD’s EB for the better part of the week. So I fail to see your point. I just love how SF can never give anyone respect from the other server. Even when your spawn camping us I can imagine your map chat is “these guys are idiots come farm badges guys, lets build another 3 ballistas” but funny thing is we keep coming. HoD just gave up entirely.

Last night, the only red you could see was in SFBL, same for this morning. And it’s not about not giving anyone respect it’s about answering a comment made towards SF that wasnt actually true and that wasnt posted with necessarly good intentions. I mean, we’re all happy some of you guys actually show up to put up a fight. It’s just sad that we’re far from what we could see during the first reset.

Piiz