19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Sadly i dont have map screenshots but here is what happened about 8 hours ago.

While NSP and SF were locked in one of the most epic battles in EB, with NSP liberating their keep and SF constantly flooding it with enemies it would have been the perfect opportunity for HoD to strike and take their EB keep back.

But HoD being HoD decided “to hell with our stuff lets go hit NSP while they are busy”….nice garrison try btw.

I went to bed less than 6 hours ago with EB keep safely in NSP hands, sieged to the teeth with t2 walls, cannons and siege everywhere.

Logged on this morning to find EB 100% green again and keep at t2… As much as everyone would like to blame NSP for its loss, we really cant compete with the numbers (yet again im not saying all at once, i mean a steady numbers coverage) of SF. The people of NSP have proven themselves last nigh in my eyes.

Problem is, atm its NSP vs SF in NSP spawn… im pretty sure SF don’t even have to look at the HoD side, bar maybe 1 guy to mount the siege there.

To SF, thank you for awesome fights last night, I hope we have proved a worthy enough opponent.
To HoD… at this stage im glad you guys are on your way to t8, proven more than useless.

You know that for the longest time tonight, while NSP tried to grab stonemist from us (which we held you guys in the lord room, preventing you from capping), HoD was fighting for their keep, so we had to split our forces to fight both server. Once they decided to abandon and go to bed, the night crew came up and decided to go into your BL. HoD didnt go straight for your stuff.

while i was on and we had that awesome retake/defence i kept getting messages from our bl, they even tried garrison :/ that* was the time to try their keep

But gg SF, I’ve definitely learned from last night

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Endrance.1680

Endrance.1680

The NSPvsSF spawn battle has yet to end….day two and it’s just as heavy. I’m looking forward to the continued mayhem. To NSP, you guys have been a blast all around.

Spets the MilkBandit:
To SF, thank you for awesome fights last night, I hope we have proved a worthy enough opponent.

No doubt man.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: naphack.9346

naphack.9346

So last night XOXO + SPCA tried out this “pvdoor” thing everyone is always raving about.

Turns out we need a little more practice.. Next time Hills, next time you will be ours! (We fired our commander, in search of new one!)

chat made my day

The only crime, turrets committed, is being good against the celestial meta.
The mob has spoken and the turrets shall be burnt at the stake.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

Great fight at NSP hill yesterday night. I was the one on the different arrow carts and I had to build 3-4 since you guys kept destroying mine. =( BTW I didn’t know that the pull you used to take me off the cart every 30-35 sec had such a great range I was lucky to be able to take a few hits and get back on it ASAP. HoD, all night I was watching the map hoping you guys would have been able to take your keep back.

Score update:

SF : 231 342 + 450
NSP : 155 664 + 180
HoD: 103 790 + 70

BTW our keep in EB as been took by SF again but they don’t have the WP in here yet wall are tier3.

Heiann – NSP

(edited by yanoch.7051)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Great fight at NSP hill yesterday night. I was the one on the different arrow carts and I had to build 3-4 since you guys kept destroying mine. =( BTW I didn’t know that pull you guy used to take me out of the cart every 30-35 sec had such a great range I was lucky to be able to take a few hits and get back on it ASAP. HoD all the night I was watching the map hoping you guys would have been able to take your keep back.

Score update:

BTW our keep in EB as been took by SF again but they don’t have the WP in here yet wall are tier3.

Thank you sir for the update, was just about to ask for one.

Mag Server Leader

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

yanoch.7051

Great fight at NSP hill yesterday night. I was the one on the different arrow carts and I had to build 3-4 since you guys kept destroying mine. =( BTW I didn’t know that pull you guy used to take me out of the cart every 30-35 sec had such a great range I was lucky to be able to take a few hits and get back on it ASAP. HoD all the night I was watching the map hoping you guys would have been able to take your keep back.

Score update:

Thank you sir for the update, was just about to ask for one.

NP your welcome

Heiann – NSP

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

I would like to thank all the PAXA who came to my tea party outside of Bay yesterday.

:) We will do tea and crumpets again next time!

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Endrance.1680

O.O What happened here HoD?!

Attachments:

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Silas Drake.8946

Silas Drake.8946

Now keep in mind that I don’t get to play all day or night(called work). However I’d like to comment to the “where is hod” bullkitten. When I log on to roam around, no matter what waypoint I go too, there are maybe handfuls of hod pinned on respawn steps. Also when I notice some hod actually taking something is funny to count how many seconds it is before massive numbers swarm that area.

As for hod always hitting nsp boarders, why not? I personally hate to roam the home boarders, but I mean everytime I finally get talked into going I see tons of nsp presence.

All and all I think with the massive drop in numbers and the fact I see nsp stop everything they are doing to attack anything red is probably beating the life out of the guilds and the commanders having to deal with all the QQ about losing(in general or by numbers). Ether way its not fair to constantly complain about hod not “doing more” when at any point I’ve ever seen hod try and push on SF, ns kitten o far up hods kitten they can kiss their hearts.

SF moves up or hod moves down, who has more points who has less. Maybe hods problem is players like me and mine who would rather go out and find people to fight and don’t worry about points or objectives at a point in time that we can’t blob mo’harder.

Reguardless still hod roaming around putting poles in holes from what I see, points be kitten.

Phorfiet - HoD O|O

(edited by Silas Drake.8946)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

I would like to thank all the PAXA who came to my tea party outside of Bay yesterday.

Thanks for the 27 dmg you hit Scarloc for and we were all saying just how impressed we were with your escapability. Keep up the good work lady

PAXA -GM

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Toble.2968

Thanks for the 27 dmg you hit Scarloc for and we were all saying just how impressed we were with your escapability. Keep up the good work lady

Hey, don’t be fooled, that 27 damage heals 5 people for 500 and has no cooldown. <3

That guardian of yours is a little slow on the not getting dodged all the time thing though. You might want to show him a thing or two about not using binding blade right off the bat. Just a friendly suggestion.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Jscull.2514

Hey, don’t be fooled, that 27 damage heals 5 people for 500 and has no cooldown. <3

That guardian of yours is a little slow on the not getting dodged all the time thing though. You might want to show him a thing or two about not using binding blade right off the bat. Just a friendly suggestion.

We’d probably be more inclined to listen to you if you could beat us with less than 10. Till then you’re kind of like that annoying brother that wants to play ball on the big boys field… It’s just not in the cards.

PAXA -GM

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

OOOooooOOOO shots fired already this morning I see, gonna grab some food and enjoy my day reading now, one thing T7 has is interesting forums lol.

Mag Server Leader

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Khursun.2354

Khursun.2354

Sadly i dont have map screenshots but here is what happened about 8 hours ago.

While NSP and SF were locked in one of the most epic battles in EB, with NSP liberating their keep and SF constantly flooding it with enemies it would have been the perfect opportunity for HoD to strike and take their EB keep back.

But HoD being HoD decided “to hell with our stuff lets go hit NSP while they are busy”….nice garrison try btw.

I went to bed less than 6 hours ago with EB keep safely in NSP hands, sieged to the teeth with t2 walls, cannons and siege everywhere.

Logged on this morning to find EB 100% green again and keep at t2… As much as everyone would like to blame NSP for its loss, we really cant compete with the numbers (yet again im not saying all at once, i mean a steady numbers coverage) of SF. The people of NSP have proven themselves last nigh in my eyes.

Problem is, atm its NSP vs SF in NSP spawn… im pretty sure SF don’t even have to look at the HoD side, bar maybe 1 guy to mount the siege there.

To HoD… at this stage im glad you guys are on your way to t8, proven more than useless.

You know that for the longest time tonight, while NSP tried to grab stonemist from us (which we held you guys in the lord room, preventing you from capping), HoD was fighting for their keep, so we had to split our forces to fight both server. Once they decided to abandon and go to bed, the night crew came up and decided to go into your BL. HoD didnt go straight for your stuff.

Thanks, I was wondering what happened with the keep as I had to go to bed. HoD got mad last night for a while anyhow and took our BL back, but started losing stuff again as we became scattered on maps. Some of us stayed in our BL to defend, but I know many went back to the keep in EB. Sounds like some went to NSP and good on them, but perhaps it spread us too thinly since it sounds like our EB keep remained SFs. I wish we had the numbers to compete properly, but still having fun regardless.

As for people making snide remarks, enough already with where is HoD crap. The fighters that show up and try are not deserving of your flippant dismissals since it’s obvious we are lacking bodies for map coverage. Those same people fight, die, wp and repeat against not-so-hot odds and with no hope of catching up almost every night. I was on Darkhaven when NSP was pushed down a tier and I don’t think anyone called your server out as “useless”. Stay classy.

T-Rex
Raijin Hammerstorm/Lightstorm/Shrimpstorm

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

As for people making snide remarks, enough already with where is HoD crap. The fighters that show up and try are not deserving of your flippant dismissals since it’s obvious we are lacking bodies for map coverage.

I think most of the “where’s HoD?” comments/attitudes comes from the (possibly unfounded) perception that you did have those numbers during the first two weeks of the match-up..whereas this week you have been a relative ghost town.

So it’s not a comment on your overall status/population/capability.. it’s genuine puzzlement as to where did all those players we’ve been seeing for weeks suddenly disappear to?

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Endrance.1680

As for people making snide remarks, enough already with where is HoD crap. The fighters that show up and try are not deserving of your flippant dismissals since it’s obvious we are lacking bodies for map coverage.

I think most of the “where’s HoD?” comments/attitudes comes from the (possibly unfounded) perception that you did have those numbers during the first two weeks of the match-up..whereas this week you have been a relative ghost town.

So it’s not a comment on your overall status/population/capability.. it’s genuine puzzlement as to where did all those players we’ve been seeing for weeks suddenly disappear to?

That is exactly why I posted the screenshot and asked where HoD was. It wasn’t meant to be a “flippant dismissal” by any means. I’ve been in WvW for the greater part of the day and haven’t seen them at all. They did have a great presence during the first few weeks after the tier changes and even within the past couple of weeks they have maintained their borderlands. Now they are MIA. What’s going on?

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Silas Drake.8946

Obvious question’s have obvious answers I’m sure.

Phorfiet - HoD O|O

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

yanoch.7051

I really think you guys tried hard to get your keep back yesterday night. I saw orange sword on your spawn point gate and at watergate a few time. Every time you guys pushed there was a lot less of SF on our front.

It’s just hard to rally people and try to push when you get hammered like this. If thing continue like this we might have another week together. The fight in the tier over us just got ticker and tier 8 servers are not giving an easy life to GoM. I might be wrong also

Heiann – NSP

(edited by yanoch.7051)

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Kanthar Turambar.9164

Kanthar Turambar.9164

The problem isn’t necissarily “where’s HoD”, Khursun clearly has an issue with a person calling HoD “useless”, which is pretty harsh. Server activity goes up, server activity goes down. I’m guessing with a largish guild leaving alongside the beatdown going on, a lot on HoD feel pretty darn low morale. Calling HoD “useless” fora down week, that’s probably less classy than corpsedancing.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Khursun.2354

I’m not sure myself, still getting used to this server. I think, as we all know, when you’re winning, people get kitteny and the fair weather WvW players turn up, but once adversity rears its head, poof! On DH we saw it when we went up against Borlis and Anvil and they stomped us. People stopped coming in and it was just the usual core group of WvW fighters. Frankly, I have a hard time seeing why people give up so quickly, but I’m stubborn and a warrior so probably have brain damage.

DH recovered though, so I’m hoping HoD will keep fighting the good fight, educating the new people who come in and learning from SF and NSP so when it balances and we stay or go T8, they will be ready to have some fun again.

T-Rex

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Khursun.2354

The problem isn’t necissarily “where’s HoD”, Khursun clearly has an issue with a person calling HoD “useless”, which is pretty harsh. Server activity goes up, server activity goes down. I’m guessing with a largish guild leaving alongside the beatdown going on, a lot on HoD feel pretty darn low morale. Calling HoD “useless” fora down week, that’s probably less classy than corpsedancing.

My problem is the where is HoD comments of the last few days; being called useless was just the cherry on top as I fight beside the same dedicated people every night and just feel they deserve some respect is all.

That guild leaving will be good for morale as it was like being in junior high on map chat in times talking about WvW….in LA. less talk moar walk, especially with such a large guild that could place more bodies where they could have made difference.

Water under the bridge now though, so time for bacon and cookies and fighting!

T-Rex

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Silas Drake.8946

My problem is the where is HoD comments of the last few days; being called useless was just the cherry on top as I fight beside the same dedicated people every night and just feel they deserve some respect is all.

That guild leaving will be good for morale as it was like being in junior high on map chat in times talking about WvW….in LA. less talk moar walk, especially with such a large guild that could place more bodies where they could have made difference.

Bacon chip cookies!

I’m thinking the loss of people is actually going to be good thing for once.

Phorfiet - HoD O|O

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Toble.2968

We’d probably be more inclined to listen to you if you could beat us with less than 10. Till then you’re kind of like that annoying brother that wants to play ball on the big boys field… It’s just not in the cards.

I would be more inclined to listen to you if I couldn’t run you out that far in a 5v1.

I would also be more inclined to listen to you if even one of your members could kill me in a 1v1.

You are kind of like that annoying big brother who brings all his friends and laughs at the little brother and says he ran into a doorknob to his friends the next day when he shows up with a black eye.

Now there is a metaphor for you. Practice a bit and maybe you guys will be able to kill me more often 5v1.

:) Get good. I’m out for now, lots of work to do today!

| Epidemic
| Drenched

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

I’m sorry the quality is horrible even in 1080p so it’s hard to get a good read on what’s even going on. From straining to barely be able to read tags it looks like you were fighting some random half upscaled pugs.. Then you were fighting 3 XOXO mesmers while some nearby pugs were doing a whole lot of nothing… Looks like you killed 2 of the XOXO..

Weird 1080 looks fine to me. 1st person to complain about it..

Yeah it’s prob jus my crappy PC it looks decent just cant make out the text on players very well..

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

Its all good, PAXA has a master plan to join all the other roamers in a land of happy free roaming where no-one ever can count past 5. They will be missed…by our thread’s post count.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

In all honesty I would like to apologise for my comment on HoD being useless.
Just got back home and realised it was wrong of me.
Made it this morning after 6 hours of sleep during study time, and was getting a bit annoyed that its basically a 1v1 atm.
Regardless I shouldn’t have taken out my frustration on HoD as alot of you guys are still fighting the good fight and doing what you can.
Please accept my apologies.

I am however seriously* puzzled as to where everyone had gone, just 3 weeks ago it was a SEA of HoD on every horizon, now a barren wasteland.
Get well soon HoD
<3

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Jscull.2514

Its all good, PAXA has a master plan to join all the other roamers in a land of happy free roaming where no-one ever can count past 5. They will be missed…by our thread’s post count.

All the good players in this tier run inside Zergs. Sorry not our idea of fun. Yea well go wherever we can find fights that take actual thought. Not “Zerg tactics of awesome portal bombs and siege here and siege there” lol.

PAXA -GM

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Jscull.2514

I would be more inclined to listen to you if I couldn’t run you out that far in a 5v1.

I would also be more inclined to listen to you if even one of your members could kill me in a 1v1.

You are kind of like that annoying big brother who brings all his friends and laughs at the little brother and says he ran into a doorknob to his friends the next day when he shows up with a black eye.

Now there is a metaphor for you. Practice a bit and maybe you guys will be able to kill me more often 5v1.

:) Get good. I’m out for now, lots of work to do today!

Tobleh, we don’t take any pride in killing 1 player. Especially one speced for getting away lol.

PAXA -GM

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: obastable.5231

obastable.5231

where ever hod “is” it isn’t feeling any pressing need to prove itself to anyone, and the people i’ve had the great pleasure of being in wvw with day after day certainly don’t care what the 0.01% that post here thinks of them.

hods population is primarily north american. we have all of one large’ish international guild and they are the bulk of what limited euro/sea/oceanic coverage we have … last i was on during those hours it was about 15 or so people. was a few weeks ago, well before sf was bumped up.

as to the rest, people get tired. be it tired of getting their kitten beat, or tired of playing as much as some of our dedicated wvw players do, or tired of the drama that hod has done a remarkable job of keeping (mostly) to itself.

beyond that after our fall we were left with people who are honestly just here for good times and good fights. if we wanted to win all the time, or even most of the time, we’d transfer somewhere else. we were fortunate enough, during free transfers, to pick up some great players and guilds that share this mentality. good fights, good times, and win or lose you make the best of it.

we are fine, thanks, and having a blast.

Hello Kitty Krewe
“Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare!”

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Ping.5739

Ping.5739

blasted 55g for gems

good luck SF

This useless bar doesn’t make you awesome. However, stuff above does.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: pulsecodesgnl.3470

pulsecodesgnl.3470

blasted 55g for gems
good luck SF

It seems like quite a few of the “free-transfers” are moving around a bit. We’ve seen people come over from HoD, the above is leaving NSP, and even [Agg] the zergball group has left ET.

So yet again, congratulations ANet, by screwing things up again with free transfers. Have we learned our lesson yet?

Voxtr | Svell | Kvikr | Svass | Sundr | Naud | Kvedja | Traust
Sorrow’s Furnace – Commander/Officer
Kabal of the Righteous [Seed]

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

PS: it would seem that you guys have more than your fair share of ladies (maybe more so on NSP), to that SF would like to extend an invitation for them to: “drop the zeros and get with the heros”, the rocket ship is boarding soon ladies, don’t miss the flight to T6.

This is trolling… right?

TIL – Moving up to T6 will get you girls.

ITT Srsbns.

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

lunyboy.8672

where ever hod “is” it isn’t feeling any pressing need to prove itself to anyone, and the people i’ve had the great pleasure of being in wvw with day after day certainly don’t care what the 0.01% that post here thinks of them.

hods population is primarily north american. we have all of one large’ish international guild and they are the bulk of what limited euro/sea/oceanic coverage we have … last i was on during those hours it was about 15 or so people. was a few weeks ago, well before sf was bumped up.

as to the rest, people get tired. be it tired of getting their kitten beat, or tired of playing as much as some of our dedicated wvw players do, or tired of the drama that hod has done a remarkable job of keeping (mostly) to itself.

beyond that after our fall we were left with people who are honestly just here for good times and good fights. if we wanted to win all the time, or even most of the time, we’d transfer somewhere else. we were fortunate enough, during free transfers, to pick up some great players and guilds that share this mentality. good fights, good times, and win or lose you make the best of it.

we are fine, thanks, and having a blast.

Indeed. I am very glad to share a server with an adult.

Kudos.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

So yet again, congratulations ANet, by screwing things up again with free transfers. Have we learned our lesson yet?

again?

has there been another round of free transfers in the last 3 weeks?

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

again?

has there been another round of free transfers in the last 3 weeks?

It was a referencing the result of their last round of free transfers, i.e. we are now seeing the repercussions of those free transfers, and I’d argue on the side of them obviously not meeting their intentions.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

PS: it would seem that you guys have more than your fair share of ladies (maybe more so on NSP), to that SF would like to extend an invitation for them to: “drop the zeros and get with the heros”, the rocket ship is boarding soon ladies, don’t miss the flight to T6.

This is trolling… right?

ITT Srsbns.

Your use of acronyms/abbreviations must be the route you have chosen to get the ladies….

Mag Server Leader

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

lunyboy.8672

This is trolling… right?

ITT Srsbns.

Your use of acronyms/abbreviations must be the route you have chosen to get the ladies….

My apologies, I was translating my intent into something a forum regular would understand, as I don’t speak Brah, and wanted to convey my point as succinctly as possible.

I hope the influx of eager female groupies in the wake of your astounding move to T6 is everything you hope it to be. In the mean time, continue your attempts to elicit incendiary reactions with your hyperbole.

It’s positively adorable.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

My apologies, I was translating my intent into something a forum regular would understand, as I don’t speak Brah, and wanted to convey my point as succinctly as possible.

I hope the influx of eager female groupies in the wake of your astounding move to T6 is everything you hope it to be. In the mean time, continue your attempts to elicit incendiary reactions with your hyperbole.

You seem kind of mad. You realize he wasn’t trolling, as much as just joking around right? Even with his secondary response, yet your responses act as if he’s declared some hostile intent. Methinks your subconscious is bleeding outside.

We’re here to have fun sir, and we are (relatively) having fun in t7. We’ll move up to t6 when it’s happens. Until then, try not to get bummed, we don’t hate you.

Seriously though, elitism is oldhat.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Naffy.1493

Naffy.1493

This is trolling… right?

ITT Srsbns.

I know, right? What a dummy. Everyone knows that MMO dominance is a sure way into the panties………lulz

Tree Dink – Sylvari Guardian
Os of NSP

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

Hooray. Grass is always greener, all it takes is one matchup change and their utopia is ruined.

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

Wat? Is PAXA leaving? I heard WvW went down to GoM as well. What’s with all the transfers lately.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

airstu.2579

Doing productive work in WvW is optional in T8, thus the PAXA appeal.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

Wat? Is PAXA leaving? I heard WvW went down to GoM as well. What’s with all the transfers lately.

PAXA is on HoD, so when HoD goes down to T8, they will leave T7. They are not transferring to GoM.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

PAXA is on HoD, so when HoD goes down to T8, they will leave T7. They are not transferring to GoM.

Ah, misunderstood. Yeah, it’s a tossup right now whether HoD will bounce down to t8 first, or whether we bounce up to t6. The spread between the two is almost equal right now.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

airstu.2579

Very true, otherwise they would end up wiping to Toble again in a few weeks.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

airstu.2579

Oh and btw SF, you are only 11 points out of T6.

Attachments:

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

You seem kind of mad. You realize he wasn’t trolling, as much as just joking around right? Even with his secondary response, yet your responses act as if he’s declared some hostile intent. Methinks your subconscious is bleeding outside.

We’re here to have fun sir, and we are (relatively) having fun in t7. We’ll move up to t6 when it’s happens. Until then, try not to get bummed, we don’t hate you.

That is the great things about T7 forums Vox they are pretty predictable…

Post something talking real smack: elicits mad response, insults
Post something talking fake smack, just in good fun: elicits mad response, insults
Post something with what you believe to be fact: elicits mad response, insults
Post something that is fact: elicits mad response, insults
Post an opinion: elicits mad response, insults
Post a score update (as either winning team or winning PPT): elicits mad response, insults
Post any type of screen or video: elicits mad response, insults, critique of play/method/build/execution (how one activates skills), and whether or not the surrounding dots/players qualifies as being: solo/roaming/zerging
And finally….Post something that is so ridiculous it would have to be taken as a joke to anyone no matter the severity of kitten they thought they had suffered: elicits mad response, insults
Post another followup, blatantly ignorant thinking maybe they will understand no one is this dense: Get reported, elicits mad response, insults

Mag Server Leader

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Oh and btw SF, you are only 11 points out of T6.

Keep SF in T7 just a little longer. They stole our spot, and we owe ’em a fight before they leave.

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

That is the great things about T7 forums Vox they are pretty predictable…

Post something talking real smack: elicits mad response, insults
Post something talking fake smack, just in good fun: elicits mad response, insults
Post something with what you believe to be fact: elicits mad response, insults
Post something that is fact: elicits mad response, insults
Post an opinion: elicits mad response, insults
Post a score update (as either winning team or winning PPT): elicits mad response, insults
Post any type of screen or video: elicits mad response, insults, critique of play/method/build/execution (how one activates skills), and whether or not the surrounding dots/players qualifies as being: solo/roaming/zerging
And finally….Post something that is so ridiculous it would have to be taken as a joke to anyone no matter the severity of kitten they thought they had suffered: elicits mad response, insults
Post another followup, blatantly ignorant thinking maybe they will understand no one is this dense: Get reported, elicits mad response, insults

Maybe you’re just bad at posting.

Gate of Madness

19/04 SF/NSP/HoD

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

Maybe you’re just bad at posting.

Lol, we are good at nothing. Zombie horde for life. All you haters can give us your brainz.