2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Skapocalypse.5236

Skapocalypse.5236

I wanna be in the super secret alliance!!!

Do I get a secret decoder ring and a treasure map?

Nope we get the wonder twin rings.

Wonder Twin Powers Activate!! Form of…

Score Update!!!
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/7108/gw227y.jpg

Skapocalypse/SkaP

(edited by Skapocalypse.5236)

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

Just responding to John Widden’s screenshot. For some reason cant reply like normal. That screenshot doesnt exactly show a whole since you could have taken the screenshot on any match. All it shows is Maguna.

I have a screenshot too

Don’t be a butt. Why would I post a picture from another match?

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

(edited by John Widdin.9618)

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Foss.4830

Foss.4830

Good fights on WMBL today. But please note that the answer to a problem is not always “throw more bodies at it.”

Idk you’d be surprised what you can do given enough bodies <_<

Yeah, like break culling and how horrid the state of the game is because of it. FYI the new system is worse than the old one.

Yeah ive noticed this too. Everyone is complaining about the culling. Ill be fighting a group and then poof. They just randomly vanish only to reappear a few seconds later. Repeating over and over for the duration of the fight. They need to revert to the old system.

Bluecog – Valór [RUN] – Kaineng

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: fadswaffer.5140

fadswaffer.5140

Sorry Kaineng, and Dragonbrand, but get stomped at Mag garrisson!

You came soo close.

And to the MEOW guild from Kaineng, lol, how many times will you try taking North supply from us?

[PYRO] MAGUUMA
Necromancer | Warrior
NO TEARS ONLY DREAMS

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Until they succeed. They are very persistent.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: DarkElvenChic.2618

DarkElvenChic.2618

Sorry Kaineng, and Dragonbrand, but get stomped at Mag garrisson!

You came soo close.

And to the MEOW guild from Kaineng, lol, how many times will you try taking North supply from us?

Lol, you don’t remember Meow from NSP? They’re stubborn as all get out. I mean that in the best possible way. <3

Commander ~ Aurora Noctai ~ Thief
Officer of Rethesis [RE] ~ Kaineng
NEO Alliance ~ NeverEndingOdds.com

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: SuiRyuJin.4615

SuiRyuJin.4615

8D seems like today was the day for epic keep defenses. kain was in on mag EB keep multiple times and wiped there also. i never get why a zerg on our wall will run ~2k distance, leave a bunch of their own downed player, then turn around and go back the same way only stopping when turning around and ended up wiping the other half of the zerg that didnt wipe on 1st pass. they only atk people in front of them 2, people aoeing from under the or across the wall doesnt gets touched, nor those that got behind them.

Suiryujin – Ele [Pyro]
Server: Maguuma

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Rhyis.7058

Rhyis.7058

Kinda hoping this statement doesn’t mean Mag will be rolling over and belly showing for the rest of the week, tho – been a fun week so far, with good fights from both servers.

Mag never just gives up. I think that was shown pretty well at our garrison today.

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

I’m rolling over and showing my belly and I demand that you scratch it.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Rhyis.7058

I’m all over that belly scratch.

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: JaNordy.6149

JaNordy.6149

Fun with DB in JP… then I saw a rare sight… a LONE CAINING IN JP. I dont think he made it however Gothmog did… then I saw Caining had alliance with DB cause they are scared of mag so I made this face. Is anyone even good on caining, I saw 5 times today them waypoint out when they saw me and its was a 1v1 or 2v1 in their favor situation. One guy even logged out while they were down today, did they not get that memo?

Attachments:

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: fadswaffer.5140

fadswaffer.5140

never give up, never surrender. Form an alliance with SoS to attack Kaineng!!!!

[PYRO] MAGUUMA
Necromancer | Warrior
NO TEARS ONLY DREAMS

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: DarthBenedict.3410

DarthBenedict.3410

8D seems like today was the day for epic keep defenses. kain was in on mag EB keep multiple times and wiped there also. i never get why a zerg on our wall will run ~2k distance, leave a bunch of their own downed player, then turn around and go back the same way only stopping when turning around and ended up wiping the other half of the zerg that didnt wipe on 1st pass. they only atk people in front of them 2, people aoeing from under the or across the wall doesnt gets touched, nor those that got behind them.

Because they are botting.

They’re not doing anything human players couldn’t, and their style of play mulches disorganised mobs extremely quickly. The only thing that makes me even slightly suspicious is that WM keeps doing it when the opposition doesn’t provide a target for the zergball and rapidly whittles down their numbers from the sides. However, that could easily be because they’re not used to encountering that kind of resistance and don’t know how to deal with it rather than anything to do with bots.

[WäR]

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Fiction.6418

Fiction.6418

Because they are botting.

They’re not doing anything human players couldn’t, and their style of play mulches disorganised mobs extremely quickly. The only thing that makes me even slightly suspicious is that WM keeps doing it when the opposition doesn’t provide a target for the zergball and rapidly whittles down their numbers from the sides. However, that could easily be because they’re not used to encountering that kind of resistance and don’t know how to deal with it rather than anything to do with bots.

So you’re saying it is more likely they are just bad than botting? lol WORD

Evidence – 80Asura Thief | Skáldskap 80Human Guardian | Pirateking 80Human Mesmer
Pvp Inc. [PvP]
Ferguson’s Crossing

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

I read about Kaineng players botting and figured it couldn’t be true, but wow, ya, they totally do lol.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Sepsis.1564

Sepsis.1564

OINK … OINK …

Elementalist Warrior Mesmer
Bush Hog [OINK] Devona’s Rest

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

Honestly, I had to sign in and say something for once instead of just reading.

Kaineng yes your beating us but for kitten sakes stop the chest thumping we are so invincible crap. Some of you are good sports but no one likes a sore winner.
Also outnumbering people 2:1 is by no means some good fight.
There’s so many of you at all times are servers can’t compete, so all this yawn this is good practice crap is getting really annoying. If we had even numbers this would be a different story.
There’s so many of you my 1500$ laptop goes from 60-120fps roaming to 40 in normal set fights and down to 20 once you’ve all shown up. A sinful amount of players lol

Help

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Rhyis.7058

I like sore winners.

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Supersun.4603

Supersun.4603

There’s so many of you my 1500$ laptop goes from 60-120fps roaming to 40 in normal set fights and down to 20 once you’ve all shown up. A sinful amount of players lol

That’s Culleng for ya

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: SpookyBiscuits.7534

SpookyBiscuits.7534

Having fought Maguuma for a long time (magoona + phlegmry bay BFFs), having spent a week or so on DB, and then being trapped on Kaineng after an accidental transfer right before the deadline, I think can draw a few outlines on each server’s strengths.

Maguuma has almost no nighttime presence, but shines during the day.
Dragonbrand has a fine daytime presence and a lackluster but capable nighttime presence. They’ll put up a good fight, day and night.
Kaineng’s daytime presence is quickly learning, and at this moment seems to consist mostly of pugs; our nightcrew astounds. We’ll likely struggle to attack during the day, but I think our midnight crew will be able to overcome DB’s.

That said, I feel Cryneng’s going to take 1st, based solely on what I’ve observed. Wahgonbrand and the Magoobers will probably end up fighting over 2nd.

Also mag’s garrison defense was ridonkulous today. SO MUCH FUN. <3

Super Spooks | Minister Vunderbar | Professor Spooks
A Commander of Blackgate!
Jumping Puzzle Peace Advocate c:

(edited by SpookyBiscuits.7534)

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Fiction.6418

Fiction.6418

LOL accidental transfer to kaineng just before deadline. I don’t buy it.

Evidence – 80Asura Thief | Skáldskap 80Human Guardian | Pirateking 80Human Mesmer
Pvp Inc. [PvP]
Ferguson’s Crossing

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

SpookyBiscuits.7534

LOL accidental transfer to kaineng just before deadline. I don’t buy it.

I was just editing in a “pls don’t waste everyone’s time calling bullkitten on that”, decided to scrap it, refreshed, saw this, and sighed so hard my lungs fell out. :C
It really was accidental, though. Left a good guild full of friends behind and kitten if I’m paying $35 to get back there. Thank god for guesting.

(edited by SpookyBiscuits.7534)

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: lani.7431

lani.7431

Having fought Maguuma for a long time (magoona + phlegmry bay BFFs), having spent a week or so on DB, and then being trapped on Kaineng after an accidental transfer right before the deadline, I think can draw a few outlines on each server’s strengths.

Dragonbrand has a fine daytime presence and a lackluster but capable nighttime presence. They’ll put up a good fight, day and night.
Kaineng’s daytime presence is quickly learning, and at this moment seems to consist mostly of pugs; our nightcrew astounds. We’ll likely struggle to attack during the day, but I think our midnight crew will be able to overcome DB’s.

That said, I feel Cryneng’s going to take 1st, based solely on what I’ve observed. Wahgonbrand and the Magoobers will probably end up fighting over 2nd.

Chinese New Year’s is this week. May explain “lackluster”.

… and Kaineng … I know you think you are safe at night but … you really shouldn’t leave omegas lying around in your Garrison like that. Such a waste 4 omega golems destroyed after taking your garrison in the middle of the night while you were busy trying to zerg the SE tower.

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

(edited by lani.7431)

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

SpookyBiscuits.7534

Chinese New Year’s is this week. May explain “lackluster”.

Even while I was on DB their night crew didn’t seem that great, but maybe that’s changed? Guess we’ll find out when the celebration’s passed, but it’ll probably be too late by then score-wise.

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Ninein.4782

Ninein.4782

Maguuma did pretty well at reset even though there were only 2 queues. I got right into my borderland.

Ninein
-Maguuma

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

[SU]

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Foss.4830

Foss.4830

As far as I know all members that had been banned have been unbanned. I dont think its really fair to say just because they stay extremely tight in battles that they all bot. But as ive said in previous match up threads please dont talk about this here. If you really think someone is botting there is a report button. QQing about it here is just gona start drama.

Bluecog – Valór [RUN] – Kaineng

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Jacbo.7598

Jacbo.7598

Had a lot of fun again tonight on Maguuma BL. We started our raid (RUN/TL/friends) around 8 EST and had nothing on the map at the time. Took our half of the map and started sieging Garrison within the first hour or so, and then the real fun began. The 2-way and 3-way fights in Garrison were a blast; Maguuma put up a tenacious defense as usual. Just when it seemed like the fight was going one way, it went another.

Hopefully we’ll have fights like that more throughout the week. I’m also really anticipating how the dynamics of that type of fight will change when culling is fixed (ie. never) and the WP defense event “bug” is changed. Who knows, all I know is there was plenty of killing and dying to be had tonight all around. And Garrison wasn’t the real target anyways…. we took your precious north camp a few times throughout the debacle.

I also had a good chuckle contesting Garrison WP for about 30m or so just before logging. I think at one point Mag had 2 ballistas and 3 guys defending water gate to stop me (a Guardian, not a Thief)… so I went and tagged a different gate, then came back 3m later and they had all left. Gotta watch out for dem pesky afro asuras, dey sneaksy.

Think when I logged we had lost everything finally after 11h or so of holding our corner, but the Meow guys are starting up now so it’ll be interesting to see how it looks tomorrow morning. I may have to coin the phrase margin capping to join in the QQ with the night cap guys, since we tend to lose our foothold between NA bed and SEA start time.

We probably won’t be around much tomorrow, Super Bowl and all, so try to make due without us. Maybe upgrade some stuff so we have something to sink our teeth into. We promise we’ll come trade badges with you again later on though.

EDIT: In regards to WM on Mag BL, I asked for them to send a squad. It was no more than 10 of them at any given time, and they were operating independently in groups more than double their size. If you saw more than 10, it’s only because other tags were trying to keep up with Ssaoul at times (myself included), or they had converged at a spot where others were fighting.

Leader of Valor [RUN]
Kaineng
Apply Now: http://www.valorguild.org

(edited by Jacbo.7598)

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Monztor.9207

Monztor.9207

Jacbo was that you who kept contesting our Garrison on Mag BL? Haha, every time I looked at the map it was contested and I’d ask on mumble and get the response. “Yeap, its the same guy poking the gates”

Making us run more

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

That was not WM full zerg.. and if you want to fight againts WM full zerg. come to EB because lots of them only play on EB..

I think I’ll go where I enjoy playing. I do think it was the WM full zerg. EB was 100% capped, we were pushing EK, and suddenly large ball of WM came through the EK to drive us out.

I don’t see how getting more than 20-25 players makes what they do any more effective. They literally run in a line and auto attack. You can treat them like a bull and get ~400 range to the side of them and run along side them without being touched. We sat outside of EK baiting WM, but they stopped showing up after the 3rd total wipe.

When we faced BT we thought they were WM-lite using those tactics, but now that most of our organized groups have faced WM, BT is way superior. Maybe WM can learn a few things from them when you face FA.

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

As far as I know all members that had been banned have been unbanned. I dont think its really fair to say just because they stay extremely tight in battles that they all bot. But as ive said in previous match up threads please dont talk about this here. If you really think someone is botting there is a report button. QQing about it here is just gona start drama.

Whose QQing? It’s kind of funny.

WM and a Kaineng member brought up their botting bans on these forums.

And if Kaineng cared about its community it would police itself from botters. Although it is doubtful Kain has much of a community since it appears to be comprised of people whose sole reason to WvW is to get to T1 by restarting at T8, and some bandwagoners that hopped on along the way.

[SU]

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Jacbo.7598

Jacbo was that you who kept contesting our Garrison on Mag BL? Haha, every time I looked at the map it was contested and I’d ask on mumble and get the response. “Yeap, its the same guy poking the gates”

Making us run more

Haha, yeah it was fun trying to survive the gauntlet of L82 guards and the occasional defender to get a whirl off before dying (or living, sometimes). Was just trying to buy as much time as I could for our SEA guys to get on, every little bit counts.

And to be fair, I had to run/swim back from spawn plenty too. :P

Leader of Valor [RUN]
Kaineng

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

lol wut?

Attachments:

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: jaegerx.1693

jaegerx.1693

lol wut?

You know who else was under orders? The NAZIS!

Is Jang hitler? We might never know.

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

lol wut?

That’s the best screenshot in this thread.

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

is that a joke

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

It has to be. How are you under orders not to duel…? They are trollin’ us hard, man.

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

DarkElvenChic.2618

Proof against “bot theories”?
You manged to group two of the funniest WM members grats! ^.^
I actually know those two, gonna go trolol at them in game now.

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

I think my theory as discussed in Pyro’s mumble that Outstanding Leader is on Kaineng is true.

[SU]

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: hyyangoz.6195

hyyangoz.6195

Mag BL taken GG

Attachments:

Gandalf Teh White [Meow]- Fort Aspenwood

http://meowguild.com/media.html

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Jacbo.7598

I would have accepted the offer for duels… if it took place in your north camp once we owned everything. WM is an objective focused group, like most of us are.

On the subject of smaller scale fighting though, I’ll give shout outs to WaR, AoN, and kitten from today. RUN enjoyed some skirmishes with each of those groups.

Leader of Valor [RUN]
Kaineng

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

No one was in the borderland…. Mag had the outmanned buff and everyone moved to EBG. Please tell me how difficult or fun capping the BL must have been. With zero being the least difficult, on a scale of zero to zero, please.

But seriously, gg capping an empty map. No sarcasm intended.

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: earendil.1290

earendil.1290

Sigh – poor WM. Always the same story.

The show up, they crush everything, they get targeted by trolls till no tomorrow. First they were spammed by AGG with hate pms. Then they get mass reported for botting by frustrated opponents.

Let’s get this clear – the original WM were simply elite. Seen them fight against absurdly outnumbering (and proPvP) forces from HoD. Fought besides them for months as a PuG. Their level of skill is not comparable to anything I’ve seen – melting groups 2-3 times larger in size. There might be some new ones (though I doubt they would let anyone in).

Fanwong is a classy guy – and their official translator and interface to the English speakers. He reads these forums and informs them on their own.

Yes, they are under orders. Yes they do have a “military-like” organization – they are War Machine after all. That’s what makes them so powerful. However, one of my guildmates was once invited on their own VoIP (not speaking a word of Korean) and told us that it seems to him like they were laughing 90% of the time – except the 10% when they were fighting and when the intensity and rigor in communication was noticeable even for an outsider.

Yes, they are strict with WM members on what they can or not do. But anyone who ever played besides them on any server will confirm – they are extremely friendly and positive with PuGs/militia/other guilds – was never treated that well by any other guild group I played with.

SBIer here – and while I’m still sad about them leaving us (come and guest with SBI for some PvE fun at least), I just wish them to find what they are looking. And to be tough enough to ignore the trolls.

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

jaegerx.1693

Mag BL taken GG

Post when you’ve taken the DB borderland. They actually have oceanic guilds.

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Supersun.4603

Supersun.4603

Mag BL taken GG

Posting a screenshot after you PvDoored the entire zone…

Keeping it classy I see.

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Fun fights tonight, fighting outnumbered always feels so good. Attempting to spawn camp Maguuma never seems to last for long though.

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonHandHiro.9574

CrimsonHandHiro.9574

No one was in the borderland…. Mag had the outmanned buff and everyone moved to EBG. Please tell me how difficult or fun capping the BL must have been. With zero being the least difficult, on a scale of zero to zero, please.

But seriously, gg capping an empty map. No sarcasm intended.

You just don’t appreciate the strategic mastery necessary to accomplished such bold maneuvers against such overwhelming odds. The previous hours of Door Machine busting just melts away seeing my own borderland in its current state.

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Mag BL taken GG

Post when you’ve taken the DB borderland. They actually have oceanic guilds.

Yeah, it’s odd that they haven’t taken their own east keep back from DB or attacked the other half of DB BL. Small victories, I guess. Let’s not cry about their fun.

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

DarkElvenChic.2618

Sigh – poor WM. Always the same story.

The show up, they crush everything, they get targeted by trolls till no tomorrow. First they were spammed by AGG with hate pms. Then they get mass reported for botting by frustrated opponents.

Let’s get this clear – the original WM were simply elite. Seen them fight against absurdly outnumbering (and proPvP) forces from HoD. Fought besides them for months as a PuG. Their level of skill is not comparable to anything I’ve seen – melting groups 2-3 times larger in size. There might be some new ones (though I doubt they would let anyone in).

Fanwong is a classy guy – and their official translator and interface to the English speakers. He reads these forums and informs them on their own.

Yes, they are under orders. Yes they do have a “military-like” organization – they are War Machine after all. That’s what makes them so powerful. However, one of my guildmates was once invited on their own VoIP (not speaking a word of Korean) and told us that it seems to him like they were laughing 90% of the time – except the 10% when they were fighting and when the intensity and rigor in communication was noticeable even for an outsider.

Yes, they are strict with WM members on what they can or not do. But anyone who ever played besides them on any server will confirm – they are extremely friendly and positive with PuGs/militia/other guilds – was never treated that well by any other guild group I played with.

SBIer here – and while I’m still sad about them leaving us (come and guest with SBI for some PvE fun at least), I just wish them to find what they are looking. And to be tough enough to ignore the trolls.

Very nice of you to stop by and support WM. They get a lot of nonsense from opponents. You’re right though they’re real people not bots and plenty of fun.

We love WM. Fannwong and Krit are both people I chat with daily and…I think you missed the joke.

(edited by DarkElvenChic.2618)

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

jaegerx.1693

Me and [OG] together.

Attachments: