2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: ShadowSoljer.6524

ShadowSoljer.6524

It’s been more than 24 hours that we lead in ppt. So what is the next excuse?

It’ll be “hurr this is t3, you guys keep zerging us!!! waaa waaa im gonna cry on the forums!!”

Seems like the maguuma forum kiddies don’t know how t3 works, welcome to the big leagues. Remember when you said that in page 2-3 of this thread when you were “winning” HAHAHAH, now its all excuses and trash talking because you are getting smashed.

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

Don’t need any excuse.
You guys are kitten as winners, worst I’ve ever seen from a server that has beaten us, get as far away from our tier as you can. I wish you the best of luck.

Dragonbrand

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: ShadowSoljer.6524

ShadowSoljer.6524

Don’t need any excuse.
You guys are kitten as winners, worst I’ve ever seen from a server that has beaten us, get as far away from our tier as you can. I wish you the best of luck.

I bet you could quote all those posts where we are bragging in one post. I’ll let you figure out how many quotes are allowed in one post.
*Hint- its not very many.

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Brosef.7234

Brosef.7234

The folks that think thier ability to win 1v1’s in WvW is important are funny. I will be over here in the corner… scoring points for Kaineng.

It’s been fun Mags and DB. Hope to see many more good fights into the week.

Warrior
Valor [RUN] Guild
Kaineng Server

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Don’t need any excuse.

I bet you could quote all those posts where we are bragging in one post. I’ll let you figure out how many quotes are allowed in one post.

I bet half of them are from you

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

That’s funny.

Kaineng got its butt kicked on reset. Its NA crew rides the back of its oceanic crew. And its worse than any server I have seen in the past few months.

You can point at the score all you want Kain. But fact is you are pretty bad without an oceanic presence.

[SU]

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

Don’t need any excuse.

I’ve visited other tier’s threads in previous weeks where Kaineng was involved, to see what the attitude was like, and they struck me as the same self-righteous arrogant winners there as they do here.

Dragonbrand

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

Rofl someone tell Triggerless he is is becoming famous lol. First the naked video now this one someone posts in the thief forums lol.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/thief/This-is-just-too-much/first#post1366741

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

For those talking smack about Jang and others’ typing in Englikittenype just 1 full sentance in his native language without looking it up or Google Translator or such…Even if you DID look it it up or Google it, guarantee there’ll be parts that are grammatically horrible to a native speaker. Talk down about their game skills, about their zergs, whatever…But these guys can communicate with us, no matter how poorly, in our native tongue, do NOT demean that.

You’re really good at attacking things that don’t exist. Also, we can’t talk about how bad WM is, because the mods delete and infract those posts in minutes. Maybe this one will survive: WM is bad at PvP and the reason they left t1 is because they got tired of wiping. They will leave Kaineng if it ever gets to t1.

I don’t care. WM is bad, this isn’t the same WM that won those championships, right? I know we never had the coverage to hang in scores but I went to EB expecting something much more fearsome. Fighting the Zerg is like bullfighting. As long as you know potential approach angles or control which direction they can attack from they become declawed kittens.

Play their veil, mass invis., and portal game back at them and they will seek out softer targets, like a properly glorified Karma train (which they are.)

I found it funny how even in T3 the trash talk is still happening. They speak as if Mag and DB never have zergs.

There were many times where Mag and DB clearly outnumber Kaineng on maps. But Kaineng still held on and eventually win.

What does it take to get some respect around here?

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

saiyr.3071

The folks that think thier ability to win 1v1’s in WvW is important are funny. I will be over here in the corner… scoring points for Kaineng.

The folks that think point totals in WvW are anything but how many people you have spread over how many hours are even funnier!

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

Gonna be a shame when WM transfers after they hit the higher tiers and RE follows suit. I’ve spent most of my time in WMBL and haven’t seen many other guilds there.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Adaneshade.2409

Adaneshade.2409

I’ll represent Kaineng for some 1v1 if you guys want. To say that all of us are bad a PvP is asinine. Just bring your big boy sword :-P

Edit: Shoot me a whisper in game to set it up.

~Shadowkat

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Don’t need any excuse.

I’ve visited other tier’s threads in previous weeks where Kaineng was involved, to see what the attitude was like, and they struck me as the same self-righteous arrogant winners there as they do here.

Oh, lots of us were following Kaineng threads on their way up. I’m well aware of what they were like. I remember that guy’s name specifically because of this thread, though.

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Moddo.7105

Moddo.7105

No excuse needed really. I don’t think anyone has ever argued that you have a lot more numbers than other two servers have combined. Can you link a post that ever disputed this cause it must of got deleted or I skipped over them.

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

saiyr.3071

I’ll represent Kaineng for some 1v1 if you guys want. To say that all of us are bad a PvP is asinine. Just bring your big boy sword :-P

Uh oh Shadowkat droppin da big bombs!!

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Camora.4197

Camora.4197

The folks that think point totals in WvW are anything but how many people you have spread over how many hours are even funnier!

So what is WvW then?

Kaineng

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Adaneshade.2409

Indeed, and I’m even from [RE] /gasp

~Shadowkat

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

saiyr.3071

So what is WvW then?

I…I just said what WvW was. I don’t know how else to explain it.

Indeed, and I’m even from [RE] /gasp

ermegerd super plot twist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

For those talking smack about Jang and others’ typing in Englikittenype just 1 full sentance in his native language without looking it up or Google Translator or such…Even if you DID look it it up or Google it, guarantee there’ll be parts that are grammatically horrible to a native speaker. Talk down about their game skills, about their zergs, whatever…But these guys can communicate with us, no matter how poorly, in our native tongue, do NOT demean that.

You’re really good at attacking things that don’t exist. Also, we can’t talk about how bad WM is, because the mods delete and infract those posts in minutes. Maybe this one will survive: WM is bad at PvP and the reason they left t1 is because they got tired of wiping. They will leave Kaineng if it ever gets to t1.

I don’t care. WM is bad, this isn’t the same WM that won those championships, right? I know we never had the coverage to hang in scores but I went to EB expecting something much more fearsome. Fighting the Zerg is like bullfighting. As long as you know potential approach angles or control which direction they can attack from they become declawed kittens.

Play their veil, mass invis., and portal game back at them and they will seek out softer targets, like a properly glorified Karma train (which they are.)

I found it funny how even in T3 the trash talk is still happening. They speak as if Mag and DB never have zergs.

There were many times where Mag and DB clearly outnumber Kaineng on maps. But Kaineng still held on and eventually win.

I think you’re confused little kaineng man. Reset is when all tables are even, and Kaineng showed that they didn’t know pvp, strategy, or even siege placement on most maps. You weren’t outnumbered, you were seeing what t2 will look like~

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Blix.8021

Blix.8021

DB doesn’t outnumber kain at any point in time. Our strength was our night time, and yours is twice as populated. We struggle to barely hold in eternal while you have enough men to take all of Mag’s BL. I cannot fathom how anyone could be proud of kaineng. You stacked a lower tier server who did a good job advertising themselves and now you get to stomp for weeks. Grats.

I hope next week is DB/Mag/some other evenly matched server, but since they’re resetting the scores I doubt it’s going to happen.

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

saiyr.3071

DB doesn’t outnumber kain at any point in time. Our strength was our night time, and yours is twice as populated. We struggle to barely hold in eternal while you have enough men to take all of Mag’s BL. I cannot fathom how anyone could be proud of kaineng. You stacked a lower tier server who did a good job advertising themselves and now you get to stomp for weeks. Grats.

I hope next week is DB/Mag/some other evenly matched server, but since they’re resetting the scores I doubt it’s going to happen.

I think eventually DB and Mag will be T3 with some other server. We will have the best score updates ever.

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Umm no I never disagreed with you. My point was to please spare us the history lesson of what Tier8 was like. We were there. [RE] was not.

Weird. I don’t recall writing anything about RE being there in any of my posts. Maybe I should check again… Nope, sure didn’t mention RE. Not sure where you’re getting that from. I’m original Kaineng, rolled here, and have never been to any other server.

All I was doing was pointing out that DB is doing what we did in T8 when we couldn’t hold squat. Hold one thing like a pitbull and take great pride in it. Heck, I even praised DB for it, was really fun this weekend hammering at Hills trying to find a weakness. You guys did awesome holding it. You’ve made this Tier 8 guy proud.

I think you’re confused little kaineng man. Reset is when all tables are even, and Kaineng showed that they didn’t know pvp, strategy, or even siege placement on most maps. You weren’t outnumbered, you were seeing what t2 will look like~

Reset showed that both DB and Mag have what it takes to give us a run and beat us. You have the tools on your server to do so; where they went after Friday night is beyond me.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

(edited by Dhampyr.2104)

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Moddo.7105

Moddo.7105

So what is WvW then?

Exactly what this guy said. Matches are not won via strats unless numbers are even or close enough. a 2-3 X disadvantage in numbers will not allow you to take much of anything. So what is your confusion about this concept?

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Elochai.1280

Elochai.1280

Well, no surprise. Kaineng is winning because they have more numbers and better coverage. Maguuma’s core is far superior to your average player. Dragonbrand was overtaken by your oceanics it seems. You must have a MUCH larger oceanic presence than DB as well. You’re winning because you have tier 1 population and coverage in tier 3. That is all.

Elochai Rendar 80 Warrior/Anskar Rendar 80 Necromancer/Rylea Rendar 80 Thief/Kento Rendar 80 Ranger
Commander

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Besetment.9187

Besetment.9187

I have to ask, why would a large maguuma zerg 30+ attack the north gate of hills in Kain bl. When they own nothing on the whole map, not a camp or tower. They know we were watching since they fought our camp first. What was the strategy, what was the plan or did you just decide Hey, They have not lost that all weekend why not give it a shot? I do not ask sarcastically i genuinely wish to know why would you do that?

This match is pointless. Kain has like 50+ players in our borderland every minute of every hour of every day since reset. DB has been in there multiple times too but cant hold territory for very long.

Instead of doing 4 hour swirling winds treb wars that end in us losing everything when we go to bed, I’m not even trying. Its only going to get worse tomorrow when all our people go back to work.

So I went to Kain BL with Shadowmoon and Day One Mags and we sparred with anyone who wanted to fight us. We did some keep siege, some hit and run and alot of open field fighting.

It has been really fun just playing and not worrying about losing stuff. In the end, I don’t care what happens as long as all of our players are learning, growing, getting better at pvp and enjoying themselves. Nothing else matters.

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: DarthBenedict.3410

DarthBenedict.3410

Anet should get some servers for Asia so that players in that timezone can face each other instead of doors, and get decent pings while doing so.

[WäR]

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Well, no surprise. Kaineng is winning because they have more numbers and better coverage. Maguuma’s core is far superior to your average player. Dragonbrand was overtaken by your oceanics it seems. You must have a MUCH larger oceanic presence than DB as well. You’re winning because you have tier 1 population and coverage in tier 3. That is all.

Wut. Is your signature out of date? Have we ever even fought Sanctum of Rall?

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: sinfulape.6301

sinfulape.6301

What time does kitten play? There’s seems to be a lot of posts from kitten but not many from guilds like AoN. I stayed up, saw AoN and I was impressed, but I haven’t seen kitten yet. I’d rather not rely on gossip and rumors, hence why I’d prefer seeing them in action myself.

edit: lol sorry, forums censored that – DER|P

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

A bit of humility.

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

saiyr.3071

What time does kitten play? There’s seems to be a lot of posts from kitten but not many from guilds like AoN. I stayed up, saw AoN and I was impressed, but I haven’t seen kitten yet. I’d rather not rely on gossip and rumors, hence why I’d prefer seeing them in action myself.

Can’t tell if avid cat fan or talking about us, but we are primarily NA and not at all like AoN because we do whatever we want

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Skapocalypse.5236

Skapocalypse.5236

Wrong. My scoreupdate at the bottom of page 9 had DB at PPT lead at 2AM eastern last night. It’s this picture in case u missed it -http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/7108/gw227y.jpg

Note: That’s the picture form last night, for anyone looking for score update you’ll have to look for another pic.

Skapocalypse/SkaP

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Fiction.6418

Fiction.6418

Man if anet would work on fixing their problems even half as much as they worked on censoring speech in their forums, we all may be having fun.

Evidence – 80Asura Thief | Skáldskap 80Human Guardian | Pirateking 80Human Mesmer
Pvp Inc. [PvP]
Ferguson’s Crossing

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Elochai.1280

No it is not out of date. I was originally on Yak’s Bend. I’ve had plenty of experience with DB, Mag, and kain. Even if I wasn’t it isn’t hard to piece together gathered information as to what exactly is going on. None the less I know from experience as well.

Elochai Rendar 80 Warrior/Anskar Rendar 80 Necromancer/Rylea Rendar 80 Thief/Kento Rendar 80 Ranger
Commander

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: lady lisz.7849

lady lisz.7849

Reminder to all chest thumpers 1v10000000 killing our players… this is WvW where zerging is ENCOURAGED; your kills dont add to your server’s ppt just in case some of you are delusional so go ahead and boost your egos, whatever makes you happy (",)… our server will keep running zergs if that’s what keeps our tick up and the rest of you can go soloing everybody for all we care… most of us here that transferred have dealt much worse and much better on our T1 experiences… the rest of you complainers and crap talkers havent, you can only talk about it but have NEVER experienced it so let’s not get ahead of ourselves… we know what we talking about BASED on our experiences but i cant say the same for the rest of you who doesnt know anything BUT

Truth and Knowledge are two different things
-Scholar Krasso-

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

So much crying on the forums…

Attachments:

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Adaneshade.2409

Still waiting on someone to whisper me where duels are or to get some started…..

~Shadowkat

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Pinko.2076

No it is not out of date. I was originally on Yak’s Bend. I’ve had plenty of experience with DB, Mag, and kain. Even if I wasn’t it isn’t hard to piece together gathered information as to what exactly is going on. None the less I know from experience as well.

Mag went hard on kain on reset, they got almost below 100 PPT, Mag and DB stayed 250ish, eventually Mag hit 320 and then went to bed slowly. Now Kain has convenient amnesia and makes bad posts. Have fun tossing Kain around when you eventually meet. They have t1 pop with t5’ish tactics/strategy/leading.

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Blix.8021

Reminder to all chest thumpers 1v10000000 killing our players… this is WvW where zerging is ENCOURAGED; your kills dont add to your server’s ppt just in case some of you are delusional so go ahead and boost your egos, whatever makes you happy (",)… our server will keep running zergs if that’s what keeps our tick up and the rest of you can go soloing everybody for all we care… most of us here that transferred have dealt much worse and much better on our T1 experiences… the rest of you complainers and crap talkers havent, you can only talk about it but have NEVER experienced it so let’s not get ahead of ourselves… we know what we talking about BASED on our experiences but i cant say the same for the rest of you who doesnt know anything BUT

Please zerg your way back into tier 1 so we don’t have to play you anymore. Thanks.

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Acelerion.6820

Acelerion.6820

If I transfer to kaining do I get to talk kitten to maguuma too?

OINK – Devona’s Rest
Mesmer-Thief
http://www.youtube.com/user/Axcelerion?feature=watch – Small group videos

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

lady lisz.7849

Please zerg your way back into tier 1 so we don’t have to play you anymore. Thanks.

if we wanted to be in T1 we would have transferred to JQ instead… we are trying to contribute and help build what Kaineng wants to be

-Scholar Krasso-

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Blix.8021

if we wanted to be in T1 we would have transferred to JQ instead… we are trying to contribute and help build what Kaineng wants to be

Obviously you don’t want to be in tier 1, because in tier 1 they have enough players to fight back. You can’t farm karma from an entire server’s borderlands if there are people defending it.

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Pinko.2076

Whaaaaaat? I seem to remember a lot of the original Kaineng not wanting your transfer train at all, and being very upset at what you guys did. Didn’t a lot of them leave? You seem to be lying to yourself about what Kaineng is.

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Elochai.1280

Mag went hard on kain on reset, they got almost below 100 PPT, Mag and DB stayed 250ish, eventually Mag hit 320 and then went to bed slowly. Now Kain has convenient amnesia and makes bad posts. Have fun tossing Kain around when you eventually meet. They have t1 pop with t5’ish tactics/strategy/leading.

Sounds like Kain got smashed when faced with even numbers.

Commander

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

lady lisz.7849

Whaaaaaat? I seem to remember a lot of the original Kaineng not wanting your transfer train at all, and being very upset at what you guys did. Didn’t a lot of them leave? You seem to be lying to yourself about what Kaineng is.

Well if ANET dealt with these server problems since launched instead of the players figuring it out then NONE will have to deal with all of these issues… we can all bicker and what not but the issue lies greatly with ANET and they’re keeping silent most of the times

-Scholar Krasso-

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Deathdom.8250

Deathdom.8250

Sounds like Kain got smashed when faced with even numbers.

To add on to that, Yaks with lesser numbers pretty much stalemated Kaineng on reset night.

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Some left. Most stayed, mostly due to Kaineng’s Hakuna Matata attitude. You roll with whatever comes and make the most of it. If it means jumping tiers, meh… We’ll jump tiers. Don’t really care where we end up, I’m having fun all the same.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: Fiction.6418

Fiction.6418

RE guild, I would like a message from your leader, I think he needs to put you all on a timeout from posting.. all you guys are doing is consistently making your guild look like a bunch of bandwagoners, you saying what attitude Kaineng has lol shut up. I guess I’ll never see the RE of old again. Now it is filled with kitten and players who run from fights.

Evidence – 80Asura Thief | Skáldskap 80Human Guardian | Pirateking 80Human Mesmer
Pvp Inc. [PvP]
Ferguson’s Crossing

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Elochai.1280

Well if ANET dealt with these server problems since launched instead of the players figuring it out then NONE will have to deal with all of these issues… we can all bicker and what not but the issue lies greatly with ANET and they’re keeping silent most of the times

We are looking at a professional finger pointer here.

Commander

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Adaneshade.2409

Log on fiction, let’s go ^.^

~Shadowkat

2/1 KAIN/MAG/DB

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

ive never seen another server have so many players log out as soon as they see an enemy if they’re not in a zerg.

even when im running around by myself.