2:15 BP | Anvil Rock | NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

LOL omfg paxa just golem rushed our garrison. I’m dying right now hahahahaha

Glad putting our name and a childish phrase like “omfg” in the forums gets your rocks off… But last night we built one golem and parked it in the walled camp by bay. No one even drove it.

PAXA -GM

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

I’ll just repost something I wrote a few weeks back since it covers pretty much all that needs to be said. I’ll throw GOAT in there too for the lolz.

“As for ALS and GOAT who keep on trying to diss PAXA, [and in this particular situation other small guilds on NSP] I’m glad we screwed with your zergs enough to have this profound of an impact on your mostly terrible guilds.
I can only imagine in guild chat (or vent) something along the lines of -
-“BWAH, what just happend to us?”
-“Oh, it’s PAXA, keyboard turn to them and press #1 guys!”
-“Yeah get them! RAWWRRR!”
-“Hahahahaha, look they’re running away! CHASE THEM UNTIL THEY DIE!”
-“ kitten I chased too far and died, come rez me and we can continue chasing.”
-“They’re running again! WE ARE SO GOOD GUYS!”
-“Oh crap why are there only 10 of us left?”
-“Quick, backpedal back to the keep before they kill us!”
-“Why am I not moving very quickly?! Someone give me swiftness so we can backpedal faster!”
-“Well guys, there were like 15 PAXA members and they ran from 6 of us. Well done, even though we died, we were outnumbered.” "

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

This score is changing incredibly fast

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

I can see a lot of people saying that this guy is hacking etc. That the video is sped up, and that this guy is just making up an elaborate story. I’ll admit I thought all of those things. What bothers me is the video isn’t sped up, look at the video length, at the map clock, and you’ll see time is passing at a normal rate. So maybe this person actually is having issues. Let Anet sort it out.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

in WvW

Posted by: Revelstoke.8924

Revelstoke.8924

To the [CoM] ele in blue and gold, I really enjoyed our fights in NS BL. Especially the one just north of middle island there.

Hah, thanks. That was me. If we werent interuppted I am fairly confident that duel would have gone on for several hours. We must be basically identically specced/traited

I’m always roaming so I’m sure I’ll see you around!

-Shrubfelty

Shrubfelty – 80 Ele
Angus the Black – 80 War
Adrich – 80 Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

I confirm that Shrubfelty is a hell of a fighter.It’s an Honor to fight at your side!

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

in WvW

Posted by: imalog.7689

imalog.7689

Glad putting our name and a childish phrase like “omfg” in the forums gets your rocks off… But last night we built one golem and parked it in the walled camp by bay. No one even drove it.

its “omfg” because we can’t believe you knew how to build things.

next time start off using rams on a tower before you try hitting garrison with a golem. Work your way up, i know you aren’t used to it and it must feel funny to hit a gate but its an improvement. Oh rams are those things you throw down near a gate, you just press 1 on them while targeting the gate. They cost 40 supply to build and they are only 6 silver from a “siege vendor”, and welcome to wvw.

[ALS] Commander TwoGallants
AR Alliance Public Relations Manager.

in WvW

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

Lol Viohlent, we haven’t decided yet. Our choices so far are narrowed down to NSP or BP. We’re all still talking about it.

No AR is a good first step. Now choose NSP and your journey is complete.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

So…. is AR taking a break this week?

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

Dear [TTA],

Please go to AR or BP. We don’t need you.

If I’m not mistaken, I ran with Darkblade in tPvP. And I would sure welcome him on Anvil Rock without hesitation.

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

in WvW

Posted by: anthsss.1564

anthsss.1564

I guess we aren’t friends anymore

Attachments:

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: subcrazy.1098

subcrazy.1098

next time start off using rams on a tower before you try hitting garrison with a golem. Work your way up, i know you aren’t used to it and it must feel funny to hit a gate but its an improvement. Oh rams are those things you throw down near a gate, you just press 1 on them while targeting the gate. They cost 40 supply to build and they are only 6 silver from a “siege vendor”, and welcome to wvw.

Maybe u need to read this again!

But last night we built one golem and parked it in the walled camp by bay. No one even drove it.

Side note we never hit the gate.

LavaFluxx – Ele
Ankle Bitër – Necro – Paxa
Necro and Ele small man videos:Necro/Ele Videos

(edited by subcrazy.1098)

in WvW

Posted by: Zuer.2814

Zuer.2814

[TTA], as much as I would like to say,“Ooo! Ooo! BP! BP!”, I won’t. Jin up with NSP. They need more numbers. They do great things with the small tems they run now. If they had more people it would make for en even better weekly match up!

We’ve been facing eachother (servers I mean) for weeks now. If someone is willing to transfer their guild it might as well be moved into the server that will make the matches more interesting.

Zuer
Maguuma
[AON]

in WvW

Rob.7624

BP will make NSP cry?

Wait a minute.
Didn’t Kalkz tell me she is taking our keep today?
And then didn’t we take her SM and Keep?

I mean.
We hit it because you threatened us. :S
Good job.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: MrHaze.3690

MrHaze.3690

I can’t speak for the whole server, obviously, but a large portion of ALS is taking it easy this week.

It’s given me a chance to be a fashionista and level up an alt a bit, so I won’t complain.

Godhead Priest Endexa
Necromancer
Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

in WvW

Posted by: Snakeeeeee.2086

Snakeeeeee.2086

sounds like everyone is happy in here, lets hold hands in rememberence of the BP keep in the battlegrounds

80 Asura Elementalist; Akiranyo ~Hai
Lord of da boiz[lotb]
Northern Shiver Peaks

in WvW

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

I can’t speak for the whole server, obviously, but a large portion of ALS is taking it easy this week.

It’s given me a chance to be a fashionista and level up an alt a bit, so I won’t complain.

I can’t bring myself to believe ALS is the reason AR is taking a hit, no way their carrying anyone.

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

in WvW

imalog.7689

Maybe u need to read this again!

But last night we built one golem and parked it in the walled camp by bay. No one even drove it.

Side note we never hit the gate.

just because you all werent wearing your PAXA tags doesn’t mean its not you. I know that furry charr mesmer from nsp anywhere. You can wear SPEC tag all day, still saw you all in golems at garrison water gate.

in WvW

Posted by: subcrazy.1098

subcrazy.1098

So what ur saying is it wasn’t PAXA it was SPEC.

LavaFluxx – Ele
Ankle Bitër – Necro – Paxa
Necro and Ele small man videos:Necro/Ele Videos

in WvW

Posted by: BrimstoneAshe.5043

BrimstoneAshe.5043

I can’t bring myself to believe ALS is the reason AR is taking a hit, no way their carrying anyone.

You should believe it. I’m in no way disrespecting the other guilds and folks that come out to score points for AR, but ALS is a major portion of AR’s WvW force. I’ve heard a few of our good commanders outside of ALS talking about stepping down or moving servers. So with ALS taking a break and some of our other commanders as well, I wonder if this weeks performance might be indicative of AR in the future weeks. I hope not.

On the upside, the outmanned buff has scored me some good loot though.

Asuran Engineer – Norn Ranger
[KAOS] of Anvil Rock

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

You should believe it. I’m in no way disrespecting the other guilds and folks that come out to score points for AR, but ALS is a major portion of AR’s WvW force. I’ve heard a few of our good commanders outside of ALS talking about stepping down or moving servers. So with ALS taking a break and some of our other commanders as well, I wonder if this weeks performance might be indicative of AR in the future weeks. I hope not.

:) Plenty of ALS are still showing up though, so all is not lost!

ALS LIVES EVEN IF IMALOG IS DEAD!

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

in WvW

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

If that is the case, this tier is more fragile then I thought…

On a side note, everyone should just leave PAXA alone, they do what they do well. Quit beings mads and bads.

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

in WvW

Posted by: MrHaze.3690

MrHaze.3690

Never claimed that we were.

Godhead Priest Endexa
Necromancer
Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

You pmed me, and trashed BP. so i replied back, i can understand why you didn’t post what you sent to me, you dont want yourself to look bad. DRAMA.

BP will make NSP cry?

Wait a minute.
Didn’t Kalkz tell me she is taking our keep today?
And then didn’t we take her SM and Keep?

I mean.
We hit it because you threatened us. :S
Good job.

patience is good, no threats, its a game!

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

in WvW

Posted by: anthsss.1564

anthsss.1564

You pmed me, and trashed BP. so i replied back, i can understand why you didn’t post what you sent to me, you dont want yourself to look bad. DRAMA.

All I asked was if you liked my guild banners. I spent a ton of time on my emblem and I wanted feedback, so I claimed your keep to show you how cool they are. I just want to let you know that I’m really sorry if I offended you, I thought we were just joking around because you joined my party while we were attacking your keep, and I figured you would be able to take some friendly banter. I would really appreciate if you would unblock me, I feel like we could be really good friends.

P.S. You were right, you did make me cry when you blocked me :’(

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

in WvW

osif.8673

Awww, take the poor guy back, Kalkz. He seems like a real and genuine guy. Such a heart breaker.

[PAXA]

in WvW

imalog.7689

You rep SPEC so you dont ruin that good name PAXA has going for themselves?

in WvW

Posted by: Jakkson.4076

Jakkson.4076

Nah we just need to let the other servers think they can win so they don’t get discouraged and quit…besides…we like their company…so much drama…keeps it interesting doesn’t it?

Don’t hate the player hate the game

in WvW

Rob.7624

Well that was fun.

Garrison and Bay cost us 2 Omega Golems and 15Alpha Golems.
Because Anet decided to reset in middle!

Horah for Anet!

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

in WvW

osif.8673

You rep SPEC so you dont ruin that good name PAXA has going for themselves?

Yes, you got us. We all have our respectable guild where we are nice to everyone and then we have PAXA for when we feel like being kittens. We would have gotten away with it too, if it weren’t for you meddling kids!

[PAXA]

in WvW

Posted by: Sawnic.6795

Sawnic.6795

Well that was fun.

Horah for Anet!

You make it sound like they don’t give you several warnings a reset is going to happen.

Whatever guild I’m repping today [tag]
Borlis Pass’ official male cheerleader
Commander by title: Sawnec the Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Rob.7624

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Rob.7624

Well that was fun.

Horah for Anet!

You make it sound like they don’t give you several warnings a reset is going to happen.

Yeh they gave us 20seconds of yellow text appearing. But by then all the golems were down and built and we had just started to move out of spawn.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

Well that was fun.

Horah for Anet!

I wasn’t there but I think we can all agree Anet has bloody aweful timing when it comes to resets and wvw. As for advance warning, Anet does not give that much warning compared to some other games. In addition if all those golems were already built when they began announcing the reset then there was not a lot Bird song and company could have done.

Down with NSP and all that, but sorry to hear that happened Bird.

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Sawnic.6795

Sawnic.6795

Well that was fun.

Horah for Anet!

Yeh they gave us 20seconds of yellow text appearing. But by then all the golems were down and built and we had just started to move out of spawn.

I wasn’t there but I think we can all agree Anet has bloody aweful timing when it comes to resets and wvw. As for advance warning, Anet does not give that much warning compared to some other games. In addition if all those golems were already built when they began announcing the reset then there was not a lot Bird song and company could have done.

Down with NSP and all that, but sorry to hear that happened Bird.

They give you several hours of advance warning. -_-

Whatever guild I’m repping today [tag]
Borlis Pass’ official male cheerleader
Commander by title: Sawnec the Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Revelstoke.8924

Revelstoke.8924

I confirm that Shrubfelty is a hell of a fighter.It’s an Honor to fight at your side!

LOL Thanks Z I know you love to be [SOLO] but if you’re looking…:)

Shrubfelty – 80 Ele
Angus the Black – 80 War
Adrich – 80 Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Aline.7365

Aline.7365

Well that was fun.

Horah for Anet!

Well I’m not going to lie : that consoled me a bit for the loss of our upgraded keep and garrison…
There were only a few of us against the NSP zerg, (shame some people in our server were planning to do a golem rush in your BL apparently, quite the bad timing), and when I saw those golems…ugh

Elementalist – Demonic Queen of The Zombie Horde [TWIN]|
[TFH]
Anvil Rock

in WvW

Posted by: Wafflez.8460

Wafflez.8460

o.O SPCA != Paxa. Apparently I can’t even help out some friends without causing forum drama between Als and Paxa now.

in WvW

Toble.2968

o.O SPCA != Paxa. Apparently I can’t even help out some friends without causing forum drama between Als and Paxa now.

Hi waffie. <3 Just saying Hi.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

in WvW

Rob.7624

Well that was fun.

Horah for Anet!

Well I’m not going to lie : that consoled me a bit for the loss of our upgraded keep and garrison…
There were only a few of us against the NSP zerg, (shame some people in our server were planning to do a golem rush in your BL apparently, quite the bad timing), and when I saw those golems…ugh

Dude they did golem rush!
They were on inner hills before we dragged our zerg out of EB and rushed over there.

Fought them in the lords room and all. Was close.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: Wafflez.8460

Wafflez.8460

Hi, I shall now go back to being a forum stalker and leave the zerg antagonizing to jscull.(He is so much better at it then I am)

in WvW

Toble.2968

Hi, I shall now go back to being a forum stalker and leave the zerg antagonizing to jscull.(He is so much better at it then I am)

I agree. (Just know I’m quietly stalking with you <3) 2vz stalking, in fact.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

in WvW

Posted by: HackerTeivospy.2031

HackerTeivospy.2031

whoever is targetted in this screenshot, someone pls tell him i soz for making him rage quit https://dl.dropbox.com/u/8181355/gw258.jpg

learn to speak and behave

(edited by HackerTeivospy.2031)

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

whoever is targetted in this screenshot, someone pls tell him i soz for making him rage quit https://dl.dropbox.com/u/8181355/gw258.jpg

OOO Wheres Waldo.. My favorite..

Attachments:

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

So many rams! We laughed.

Attachments:

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

osif.8673

‘Australian Accent’ Notice how the Wafflez in his natural habitat with the SCPA tag on is kinda and considerate of others, sociable and likable, majestic and graceful. But in the rare occasion when the Wafflez is threatened by zergs and oncoming traffic, he does what he has to do to survive. The Wafflez is forced to switch tags to become a PAXA. What was once a serendipitous creature transforms into a raging dbag. Not much is known about the Wafflez and his mating habits, but one thing is certain; you do not want to interrupt his daily grazing on the borderland’s island, he will 1 shot you.

[PAXA]

in WvW

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

Just stopping by to agree to this. Most the time things are getting done seriously in EB that I can see it is because ALS is there leading it. When I first transferred to this server I was shocked to see Twogallants leading a Zerg around in EB to repair walls in buildings being Trebed. I was like what the hell?? People were complaining and He was all like ‘Shut up you are getting exp’ Right then I joined the fan club.

And Myself I don’t know how other casuals feel, but really this match up is really sort of blah. Sort of gotten to the point where I know what will happen. Maybe not exactly, but enough that there isn’t enough to keep me interested much past an hour.

Id love it if they would give us random starting locations so I didn’t have to do the same crap every week.

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-

in WvW

Posted by: dabomb.4056

dabomb.4056

Sekz, you destroyed our place of worship for the lord of rams in Danelon, unforgivable!!
Though we had our revenge by killing the grub ^^

Rekz – #Getgud, Champion illusionist

in WvW

Posted by: jaheem.1236

jaheem.1236

So many rams! We laughed.

LOL Hope you liked our Flame Rams! We can do nothing but worship the great Lord Flame Ram!